Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Coastal Suburban Hood NO CC - White Orchard - TESTERS NEEDED!

axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
edited June 2016 in The Sims 2
Im in the midst of creating a brand new hood for TS2! Come check it out! Heres a glimpse at it! Its up for download, in testing.

What's Going on everyone? Welcome to the thread for my new world, officially named White Orchard!

What iS White Orchard - White Orchard is a CC/mod free hood, Using all the content ever created by EAxis for TS2, meaning it uses almost all EP's, and SP's, HOWEVER, it is not required. I would recommend having at least AL and OFB. It is a neighborhood designed to be situated in the north west pacific area of the united states, namely Oregon and Connecticut . Oregon is my favorite state, It is gorgeous, serene, and very inspirational! (despite all the murders and rapists that flock there) Anyways White Orchard is meant to inhibit a sense of relaxation to the player, allowing a peaceful, calm, and easy to follow story line. It will include apartments, retail stores, community lots like clubs, bars, bowling, rollerblading, kids playgrounds, restaurants, and may include a school and/or Post Office using the mods found here on MTS (these will not be required and will be separate downloads on my page. It is last on my priority list) It is currently in the works, And I aim to have a test version up very soon (Today is 6/1/16)

It WILL be fully populated!

Pictures, You say? Here you go!

This is a view of the hood normally:
mw65b9.png

Top View:
6jo9y0.png

The Island:
zumv7t.png

The Mainland:
6nrurr.png

TEST VERSION3 POST 188 PAGE 8 http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=5028129&posted=1#post5028129
FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)