Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forever in Time: A Supernatural Soap Opera

Welcome to...Forever in Time: A Supernatural Soap Opera Thank you for visiting this thread and checking out the description of my Magnum Opus, SimLit style. :smile: I hope these little details intrigue you and piques your interest in visiting my blog. When you do, please subscribe, comment, and "Like." It would be greatly appreciated. :wink:

This is a heavily based Supernatural soap opera kind of story, meaning that it will be ongoing (hopeful)y) for a very long time to come or until I decide it's time to quit. New characters come, and some characters go, depending on how a particular storyline plays out. Since there are quite a number of characters and their stories, character appearances will rotate as needed. This means you may not see a character or group of characters for, say, two chapters in a row unless needed. I try to give everyone adequate screen time so appearances will alternate. This means you may have to wait a couple to several chapters to see what a favorite character is up to. Hopefully this isn't too confusing. This happens so much in TV soap operas so I'm giving this a shot. Storylines may get rather complex, and minor and supporting characters will have their own stuff happening in the same timeline as another set of characters. As I type this, I'm trying to iron out how I can make little summaries from time to time without giving away too much info, ergo, the chapters, themselves would be glossed over in favor of a quickie summary. Read the chapters, please! That is where the heart and soul of the story lies. :smiley:

Here is a little history to wet your appetite.

The main focus of this HUGE undertaking is my power couple, Lenora and Tyrone Landgraab. She is a witch and he a werewolf. You will have to read about how they met, as that is part of their charm. :) What I can tell you is that they find lots of adventure. Their family grows by leaps and bounds and new circles of friends are made. Enemies lurk, too, until it's time to materialize. :open_mouth: The happenings of other characters will have an impact on Lenora and Tyrone's life, whether it's family, friend, foe, or minor or supporting character. This work contains magic, romance, terror, adventure, mystery, suspense, humor, and let's not forget - LOTS and LOTS of drama! :grin:

This blog also contains other works, such as short stories, journal entries, and character interviews both related to and separate from Forever in Time. Other things may be added as time goes on, but this story makes up the bulk of my site.

The game I use to illustrate my stories is Sims 3. I may or may not add some Sims 4 content in time. I won't say never because nothing is truly set in stone.

I own all EP's, SP's, 99.999% of the Sims 3 Store content, and I do use CC and Mods.

I am not following any kind of challenge, legacy, or specific gameplay layout. What happens is story driven. I'm one of those freaks who micromanages my Sims, and storylines and plot elements are created by me, the author. Whatever my muse comes up with is what you get. :smile:

I will post links to updates in this thread. Links will lead straight to my blog posts. I do NOT put actual story content on the forums. Again, links will take you to my Wiordpress blog, which contains SimLit material written by me.

Again, everything can be found by going to:

Forever in Time.

Please enjoy, and Happy Simming. :smile:
36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
Post edited by sweetnightingale on

Comments

• sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    edited July 2022
    Blog has moved from my old Blogger blog to Wordpress. Story is being revamped so trying to adjust things accordingly and erase links that no longer work. :)
    edited July 2022
    Edited to remove links that no longer work.
    Trying to updater and revitalize my forum thread that I use to shamelessly plug my story. :smile: Opening description has been changed to reflect changes from my old work. I have moved from my old Blogger blog to Wordpress and decided to rewrite a good chunk to improve on the original work. It stated out being a legacy but is now a more freeform "soap opera" kind of story. I haven't tried anything like that before so thought it would be an interesting concept to try. Links to new chapters will be provided as I publish. I hope you will stop by for a visit, better yt, a longer stay.

I am also putting on a CASTING CALL! :grin: Basically, I'm looking for new characters to add to the story. The family's friends and acquaintances need to grow and frankly, I need more genetic choices. :lol: This first casting call is very straightforward. Any Sim will do, teen on up. Occult state doesn't matter - regular ol' hoomins (haha!) are welcome, too.

Remember - Sims 3 please. I've not yet illustrated stories with Sims 4. That time could possibly come should I wish to make another story, possibly a much smaller project. Before that can even happen, my Mods must undergo a major update and I'll have to go on a "shopping spree" for CC and poses. Nothing has been decided yet, but don't start looking for that to happen any time soon. In tine, maybe, but not in the immediate future.

I can keep this open until August 15th - one month from now. This should give folks plenty of time to dust off TS3, if still played, and make Sims. You can submit as many as you wish. Depending on how many are submitted, all may not be used right away. However, they will go into my stash and will likely appear in supplemental stories if they don't make it to the main event. Not to worry. I value everyone's work and so appreciate the time and effort put in for these callouts. :smile:

If you use any CC, please send the info for me to grab the pieces so your Sim looks like your actual creation.

Post links to any submitted Sims here on this thread. It keeps everything in one place. You an upload your creations to the Exchange, TSR, Mediafire, or SimsFileShare. If you would rather send it to me directly, send me a PM and we can go from there. But if at all possible, please try your best to post links here. Thanks. :smile:

I think that covers it. Ask if you have any questions. Happy Simming!