Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideal Stuff Packs?

tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
edited June 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I know that a Stuff Pack is coming out very soon. But, I would like to know what other simmers want to see in the game (Stuff Pack wise, of course).

I'd like to see (NOT THE ACTUAL NAMES OF THE ONES I WANT TO SEE, JUST WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT!):
- Backyard Stuff
- Bathroom Stuff
- Bedroom Stuff (Adult bedrooms, or teenagers. NOT kids as it's coming out already :p)
- Entertainer Stuff (Maybe this could be an EP though?? It basically makes the Entertainer career like one of the GTW ones and it could have lots of musical stuff and comedy stuff)

Short list, I know. But that's all I have ^^
MAFIA STATS
Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1

Comments

• tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    Le bump!
    MAFIA STATS
    Bump once again :(
    MAFIA STATS
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Futuristic Stuff please!
    a256aFi.gif
    Futuristic Stuff please!

Yesss! I forgot about that one! Good idea :D
    MAFIA STATS
    Bump!
    MAFIA STATS
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »

Ah, @SimGuruGraham, a guru after my own heart. I've wanted lawnmowers and vacuums forever (I always imagined it as a context-specific replacement for the mop animation: no more mopping up carpets and grass!).

A "Toolshed Stuff" pack would be cool: hire pool boys (or do it yourself) to clean up leaves/algae in the pool, and get out a mower to cut grass (and just like the washing machines, the long grass only appears if you have a mower). I would buy that pack in a heartbeat. Twice.
    wJbomAo.png
  • blugar44blugar44 Posts: 229 Member
    Yes yes and yes... chore stuff packs seem so ridiculous and yet they are my dream stuff packs. **the realism tho**
    Laundry first and foremost. Mowers and vacuums are just an added bonus. I like the idea someone else had about using a vacuum when mopping puddles on carpet.
  • Woohoo Stuff - a stuff pack that introduces 10 new objects with woohoo functionality, along with the return of shower woohoo and new woohoo related traits and buffs

Bar stuff - a stuff pack that introduces new drink types and new bar types, along with the return of nectar making
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    blugar44 wrote: »
    Yes yes and yes... chore stuff packs seem so ridiculous and yet they are my dream stuff packs. **the realism tho**
    Laundry first and foremost. Mowers and vacuums are just an added bonus. I like the idea someone else had about using a vacuum when mopping puddles on carpet.

If not puddles, then at least trash piles.
    wJbomAo.png
  • TheHeku4TheHeku4 Posts: 155 Member
    edited September 2016
    blugar44 wrote: »

@blugar44 I completely agree with this!!
    The idea of them seems so dumb, but it just adds the 'awe' factor in the game. And I love it.
    4XoHjXr.gif
    "You can't agree to disagree, because they're frigging wrong!" 
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    I'd like to see a wedding stuff pack!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    I know that a Stuff Pack is coming out very soon. But, I would like to know what other simmers want to see in the game (Stuff Pack wise, of course).

I'd like to see (NOT THE ACTUAL NAMES OF THE ONES I WANT TO SEE, JUST WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT!):
    - Backyard Stuff
    - Bathroom Stuff
    - Bedroom Stuff (Adult bedrooms, or teenagers. NOT kids as it's coming out already :p)
    - Entertainer Stuff (Maybe this could be an EP though?? It basically makes the Entertainer career like one of the GTW ones and it could have lots of musical stuff and comedy stuff)

We already have backyard stuff.
    I want a pool or wedding stuffpack.
  • IceheartIceheart Posts: 37 Member
    I'd rather they get rid of SPs altogether and bring EPs back, to be honest.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    I would like:

~ Gothic Stuff

~ Grunge Stuff

~ Medieval Stuff

~ Victorian Stuff

~ Autumn Stuff

~ Shabby Chic Stuff

~ Craft stuff (for all kinds of crafting like sewing, sculpting, metal work, etc)

I have many more, but....I just want a lot of "stuff". Preferably some darker stuff.
    #Team Occult
    TRibbo24 wrote: »

- Backyard Stuff
    - Bathroom Stuff

We already have backyard stuff.

This was made before :joy:
    MAFIA STATS
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    I'd like more cultural stuff packs like the Zen Again, Asian Fusion, and Dreams of India TS3 store sets.
  • asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I love all of these suggestions, but I'd really like to see a Sports and Recreation or a Get Fit stuff pack (introduces the exercise channel from TS3!) I would love to see martial arts brought back somehow.
    Oh Let's not forget a laundry stuffpack.
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    A DEATH stuff pack. :) All about death, destruction, and deviant simming in general. :)
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • llb91llb91 Posts: 26 Member
    -Grunge Stuff Pack
    -Chore Stuff Pack
    -Teen Stuff Pack (only right since they made a kid's one)
    -Goth Stuff Pack
    -Back in Time Stuff Pack (medieval items)

• danplayer01danplayer01 Posts: 25 New Member
    Winter Stuff Pack
    Teen Stuff Pack
    Autumn stuff Pack
    Bathroom Stuff
    Aquarium Stuff Pack (Just Fish, Not All Pets)
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Teen Stuff
    Toddler Stuff
    Preteen Stuff
    Something like Sims 2 H&M I need more store décor clothing racks shelves changing rooms stores are so basic now the mannequin not cutting it.
    Playground Stuff swing/sandbox as objects

I would say sports but I want that as a gamepack.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited September 2016
    A kitchen/ dining stuff pack that's ACTUALLY ABOUT kitchen /dining stuff. Seriously.

Or a proper landscaping stuff pack. I want to be able to actually make ponds, instead of making irregularly shaped fountains and hiding the edges with grass / shrubs.

Or a stuff pack about electronic gadgets / appliances. Digital wall clocks, more computer varieties, game consoles, etc
    Post edited by TheDismalSimmer on
    dgvibNQ.png