Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why place a xylophone in the new Kids Room toy box if there are no toddlers?

yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
Seems odd that the new toy chest has a xylophone placed inside right on top when we don't have a life stage that would utilize it unless it's a hint! First the bottle in Dine Out, now this. Hmm.

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/simsvip/27718938982/in/set-72157669497367352/

Sorry I don't know how to post a picture.

Comments

• SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    I'm really really trying not to get on the hype train here!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    27718938982_619a7e21db_h.jpg

They are just props to make it seem like there is stuff in the box when the player takes a peak inside.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    I was still happy to play a xylophone when I was 9
  • yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    Yeah but they can choose ANY prop, why that? And why place it right on top? And why angle the camera perfectly to get an up close shot of the xylophone for the trailer video. Hmm idk
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    yupp wrote: »
    Yeah but they can choose ANY prop, why that? And why place it right on top? And why angle the camera perfectly to get an up close shot of the xylophone for the trailer video. Hmm idk

Just to rub it in? :D I don't know, I never noticed since it seems very one dimensional and I never look at things in the game that aren't 3D.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited June 2016
    I was thinking the same. But I am not going to get any of my hopes up anymore, since they disappointed us way too often in the past. I'll just put myself on hold until we get the next seasonal teaser trailer.
    I wonder if it's in the toy boxes we already have. If it's not idk seems odd to add it if we already have a mesh for the original toy box. Why not use the same one?
  • aleeeexxxpaleeeexxxp Posts: 159 Member
    It has to mean something! They never responded to us finding the baby bottle did they?
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    aleeeexxxp wrote: »
    It has to mean something! They never responded to us finding the baby bottle did they?

Nope.
    Is anyone able to go in game and check if it's in the toy boxes we already have? I would but I'm not near a computer. I'm on my phone
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Guys, if anything wait for the next content trailer. Now stop with the hint madness and move on.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • aleeeexxxpaleeeexxxp Posts: 159 Member
    yupp wrote: »
    Is anyone able to go in game and check if it's in the toy boxes we already have? I would but I'm not near a computer. I'm on my phone

I'm curious about this as well .
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited June 2016
    All my parent Sims:

Attendee2.0.jpg
  • tuityfruity12ajtuityfruity12aj Posts: 1,508 Member
    I just checked and it's black, there's nothing inside of the toy boxes right now
    Hmm so if it's a new mesh why choose that. Strange.
  • LifeSimLifeSim Posts: 139 Member
    what bottle from get to work? picture please @yupp
    everyone is different not similar <3
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited June 2016
    o:) because they are coming? Is this a hint? OMG must be a hint!
    edited June 2016
    check out the link! @yupp @jimmysnan
  • Linabelina360Linabelina360 Posts: 362 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    I was still happy to play a xylophone when I was 9

True but Sims don't play with them unless they're toddlers

*Casually walks behind shut doors, screams to the top of lungs in excitement, straightens up, walks back out. Nothing to see here folks.*
    tumblr_n9ycvbU66h1tv6zypo1_500.gif
    The heart can't beat with out a rhythm
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    LifeSim wrote: »
    check out the link! @yupp @jimmysnan

I did check out the link. They are coming just be patient!
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Probably just to make it look like it's full of toys. I want this, the teddy, and the bottle to be hints but it's more than likely just more carrot dangling.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    *climbs on board train* Maybe the next EP is a generations one with tods and pre-teens?!!! It would be awesome!
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Probably just to make it look like it's full of toys. I want this, the teddy, and the bottle to be hints but it's more than likely just more carrot dangling.

Why would there be a baby bottle though? For babies? Maybe a baby stuff pack? And the teddy bear? Is it decoration? Or a child's toy? something to do with the kids stuff pack?

Plus, simgurus also did stickied a thread and simgurulindsay joined in!
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    LifeSim wrote: »
    Why would there be a baby bottle though? For babies? Maybe a baby stuff pack? And the teddy bear? Is it decoration? Or a child's toy? something to do with the kids stuff pack?

Plus, simgurus also did stickied a thread and simgurulindsay joined in!

Perhaps it is a hint towards a Katy Perry & Paula Deen Buttery Treats expansion? :#
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.