Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Objects On Tiles Suddenly Become Glitched

FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
I've been having this issue since immediately after the last patch and never encountered it until then. I have the bed sharing issue as well, but this is something different. An item such as a stove, shower, dishwasher, fridge, and couch (those are all the ones I've had so far) ends up having a route failure. There is no rhyme or reason as to when it happens, but moving the item to another place makes it work again. I had it with one save and started another last night and the glitches started happening again. If I swap the bugged item in place of something else, the item I put in its place has a routing failure, so it's the tile/square itself that seems to be the issue, not the items on it.

I thought perhaps the update installation was bugged the first time as it was stuck on installing when I patched, but I did a game repair before starting the new save and it makes no difference. The problem still remains. It's becoming a pain because I don't particularly like having to rearrange an entire room every time it happens.

Comments