Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bumped out of restaurant while playing household.

I've looked through the bugs list and didn't see anything like this mentioned. If I am repeating, I am sorry.

I've started a restaurant in my current save, which I have been playing for some time. I have a household of 5. I built a restaurant for my family. They have been staying in the basement, although they have a home in a separate town. Only one adult is working at a job outside the home. It's in the culinary career.

06-20-10.jpg
Everything was going well until suddenly I was popped out of the restaurant. Walls and roof go up. I had one sim in the basement when this happened so I right clicked on the sims picture and the camera takes me towards the sim but I can only see the ground floor with the walls down......no objects, etc. show on the screen.

06-20-11.jpg

06-20-12.jpg
I had a thought and went into build mode. I can get access that way and all the objects are there. My sim is sleeping in the basement.

06-20-13.jpg
I closed the restaurant, thinking it might allow us back in but my family, except the sleeping one, all left the lot and went to the park across the street. When my sim in the basement woke up she went to the park and now nobody can enter the restaurant.

06-20-14.jpg
There is a group of sims still in the restaurant even though it is closed. I can go into tab mode and take pictures.....weird, right?

I tried to travel my sims back to their home lot but the game tells me that I can not travel during a social event. There is no social event that I am aware of. Unless the sims in the restaurant are having it :p

One other thing did happen. My working sim went to work but she had been gone a while before we were evicted....and when she returned it didn't fix the problem. I can't remember if she went to the home lot after work or came back to the restaurant.

Thanks for any help.

Comments