Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Additional Host Mod: HURRAH!

RomireRomire Posts: 2,414 Member
edited June 2016 in Gameplay Mods
http://simscommunity.info/2016/06/19/the-sims-4-dine-out-hire-additional-host/

Now you can hire an additional host to keep up with the demand of your busy resturant!

Download Link HERE
Romire - Australian Gamer
image.jpg1_zpsnlvre2v5.jpg

Comments

• cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Hooray for mods!
  • plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    Does this thing let you auto-run a restaurant whilst not being there? ie sit at home and watch TV whilst the restaurant runs as normal, as though your Sim is there?
  • jenneferejennefere Posts: 43 Member
    The mods are coming! Thank you modders! Hoping for a mod where we can be our own chefs.
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    This is cool cause there is always a line at the host station lol. Now, if they could just arrange for the owner to do it.
  • SnowWolf58SnowWolf58 Posts: 382 Member
    Hooray! Thanks so much for posting this today! Exactly what I need for my very full restaurants! :)
    Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T
  • AndiratymeAndiratyme Posts: 728 Member
    Thanks for posting!
  • RomireRomire Posts: 2,414 Member
    plopppo wrote: »
    Does this thing let you auto-run a restaurant whilst not being there? ie sit at home and watch TV whilst the restaurant runs as normal, as though your Sim is there?

Not yet
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    How does it function? Do the hosts try and seat all the customers or does the mod split the customers for each host? In other words, if four couples come in and request a table, do the hosts seat two couples each, do they both try and seat all four, do they stand around confused because something is interrupting the flow or is a first come, first serve hosting situation?
  • RomireRomire Posts: 2,414 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    How does it function? Do the hosts try and seat all the customers or does the mod split the customers for each host? In other words, if four couples come in and request a table, do the hosts seat two couples each, do they both try and seat all four, do they stand around confused because something is interrupting the flow or is a first come, first serve hosting situation?

Works like any normal hosting station
  • PantherX82PantherX82 Posts: 1 New Member
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member

Hello :) For any simmer who has previously downloaded this mod, it has been updated and there is a fix that is explained on the download site page. There is an issue when removing the mod, so it is best to read the download page for information about the fix,
    http://modthesims.info/d/578862
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    I got the mod today and omg is it helpful Now people get seated faster and my wait staff is quite attentive so they get to people right away and business is booming. Thanks to the creator of this mod its a lifesaver least for me!
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • KayenKayen Posts: 2 New Member
    why is it not working? ive tried it and looked into my folders, it was not there