Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Starter Restaurant

CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
Does your sim Dream of owning their own restaurant, Now without the use of Motherlode or other money making cheats that dream is now possible.

Starter Restaurant
Cost: $5'762
2n897io.png

Starter Restaurant Is a Budget restaurant that will grow with your Budding Restauranteur. An outdoor eatery placed in the Heart of your chosen town Start small, Make it your own. #nocc #nomoo #fun #nocheats #restaurant #budget #dineout #cheap #starter #playtested
cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    That's cool. People will enjoy being able to grow their restaurant from this, thanks for sharing.
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    I keep meaning to test in game, but maybe someone can tell me. If you are playing another lot in that same neighborhood, would you see people outside eating in that restaurant? Or would it look deserted until you visit it?
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    I keep meaning to test in game, but maybe someone can tell me. If you are playing another lot in that same neighborhood, would you see people outside eating in that restaurant? Or would it look deserted until you visit it?

Never thought to look as my restaurants are usually in a different neighbourhood to the one my sims live in. It would be nice to see sims dining when you walk past :)
    cSXsPD.jpg

• CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member

This is Starter Restaurant #2
    It costs a little more than the first one and does have a fishing pond (bb.showhiddenobjects) as it's focal point.
    Hope you have fun with it!! :smiley:

Naturi's Eats.
    Cost: $6,741

9sxjpf.png
    cSXsPD.jpg

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Really good idea!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • azsimmer1azsimmer1 Posts: 492 Member
    I found out you can buy an empty lot as a restaurant like you can a retail and put the items down.. So you can create a very cheap outdoors one get it up and running, gain some perks, then once your Sim gains a little more money you can sell that one and restart with your perks and experience..