Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Depending on your location, this is pretty spot on!

JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
13407326_1110033189053045_7925792339675845491_n%20copy_zpsqchegst3.png

My friends and I had a good laugh, at least.

Comments

• Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Haha, I think I saw this on my Tumblr dashboard before!! XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    This is great! I want to be a sim now and be married to @Cement sim Charlie <3
  • Options
    PublicityPublicity Posts: 121 Member
    Well #2 is wrong. Sims 3 my celebs were always getting shamed for messing with an occult.. even when married e_e! But who doesn't want a vampire?! (A lot of people I'm sure) @DeKay that's funny XD
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Number 10 should also include, how easy it is to make money as a sim (and not cheating to do so).
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Publicity wrote: »
    Well #2 is wrong. Sims 3 my celebs were always getting shamed for messing with an occult.. even when married e_e! But who doesn't want a vampire?! (A lot of people I'm sure) @DeKay that's funny XD

Haha yep. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    Also should add no guns, no gun violence and no need for guns :smile:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    11. You can cut work a couple of times and not get fired.
    12. Every day you work, you get paid at the end of your shift.
    13. You can borrow money, interest free, and never pay it back. :)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    They forgot to add that there is no tax in The Sims yet there is free health care as mentioned and free education for school kids and there is still funding for police and fire (depending on Sim game of course) while the town councils even manage to fund parks and open spaces and if you play TS3, there is even a free taxi service.

But where does city council get their funds from? :open_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    They forgot to add that there is no tax in The Sims yet there is free health care as mentioned and free education for school kids and there is still funding for police and fire (depending on Sim game of course) while the town councils even manage to fund parks and open spaces and if you play TS3, there is even a free taxi service.

But where does city council get their funds from? :open_mouth:

The massive bills Sims pay on a weekly basis? That isn't just gas, light and water, even though they make it seem it is.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    Wow, seems bills in the Sims is very cheap. Health care, gas, electricity, water, taxi, education, police, fire, parks, and open spaces funded by a bunch of bills less than 1000 simeleons paid by single household. Then combined with bills from other households, that's just total 10000-100000 simeleons for one single town/village/city.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Okay, going back on topic and ignoring the user who does the 'Troll teh Forums' interaction daily...

It's also extremely easy to get a job and get promoted in The Sims world. :)
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Number 10 should also include, how easy it is to make money as a sim (and not cheating to do so).

Pick up a cockroach off the ground. Sell it for $1. Instantly. To no one. :)
    Being able to pick fruit that does not belong to you and sell it. Instantly. To no one.

I wish I could do that for real!
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    In The Sims, you have fast delivery of your own furniture, and no moving trucks needed to move to new home! Transferred instantly!
  • Options
    TechToTravisTechToTravis Posts: 133 Member
    That's why I play The Sims Series XD cause i can simulate what i dream and fulfill it in the game... XD
    for example: dream house XD
  • Options
    teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    13407326_1110033189053045_7925792339675845491_n%20copy_zpsqchegst3.png

My friends and I had a good laugh, at least.

I wish sometimes.. all those rules would apply to our real life... thank you for sharing OP;))) Sims series remind me of the innocence.. innocence of the world where everything is black and white.. where everything is on their proper places.. I think that's why sims series are so popular.. they let us "live" in the world which each of us finds proper and good.. and this opportunity is like a drug.. because the real world.. scares sometimes too much with hatred and unfairness.
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • Options
    JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    @DaniqaSimmer just ignore them. They can't troll without an audience.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    #9 is also wrong. Sometimes your Sim could get a scholarship, but if not, then they had to pay. Sims3 university.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    Roif456 wrote: »
    Wow, seems bills in the Sims is very cheap. Health care, gas, electricity, water, taxi, education, police, fire, parks, and open spaces funded by a bunch of bills less than 1000 simeleons paid by single household. Then combined with bills from other households, that's just total 10000-100000 simeleons for one single town/village/city.

I'm not sure how big your Sim house if but mine is a two story with upgraded everything and my family pays monthly bills of around 23,000 simoleons! Sounds like the rich are paying all the taxes in Sims. lol! (just kidding! not trying to be political.)
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    It's a shame number 5 doesn't apply to TS4...
  • Options
    lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    you can own a house on a big lot easily.
    you can literally become a billionaire with just harvesting fruits.
    travelling is really easy (and you don't even have to inform your boss or need a passport)
  • Options
    gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    This cracks me up! So true, if only it were real-life!
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • Options
    LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    And this is exactly why I play sims; to escape the real world which is much more harsh to live in.
  • Options
    PixelPrincezzPixelPrincezz Posts: 321 Member
    * You can cloud gaze and star gaze in the middle of the streets without people thinking you're crazy or being run over by a car;
    * You can end up a date earlier if the person bores you without having major problems with that;
    * If you're not enjoying your day you can fast forward to a better time;

The list keeps going, but seriously though I LOVED what the OP said here...So true. <3
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
    EA ID: PixelPrincezz
    90dia7ml8p6n.jpg
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    In ts3, maternity leave is a thing.

And whether you learn to drive as a teen or not, you still get a full license when you become an adult (in the real world, this would be very scary)

You only need to buy one ingredient to make a multi ingredient meal. This is suspicious.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif