We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
March 1st - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Kindness Bench for SimLit Writers - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @KismetRose Hi! I'm glad you're here and that you started by introducing yourself at the bench!

I discovered a few years ago that I had hypomania. I began then to do some things to help me manage it so that I can avoid extreme cycles, so it's lessened considerably. At the same time, because of this experience, I've spent a lot of time examining the ebbs and flows of my creative energy.

I've also watched the creative cycles of some of my friends here who go through times of mania and periods of depression.

The good news is that several of them have found ways to stick with and return to the writing!

What I've noticed through watching their cycles is a) they're aware of what is happening with them, so they recognize when it's a time when they're writing a lot and they are patient with themselves when they move into the times when they can't write much at all. Which leads me to b) the importance of patience and self-acceptance. It seems that these qualities are key.

We've been working really hard here to create a supportive and accepting community of readers and writers--and I think we're doing pretty well at it. So that means that for the writer, you'll have a lot of support when you return with enthusiasm and also when you need to take breaks. So you don't need to feel badly if you start five projects, then have to withdraw for a few months, and then come back all fired up again. We'll welcome you back every time you return!

In watching my own creative cycles, I notice that I actually have to start most of the projects that are swimming around in my head. I have so many stories going on! Sometimes, I will tell myself not to start new ones, and, for the past six months, I was in a demanding situation at work, so I couldn't really start all the stories I wanted. But there comes a time when if I DON'T start them, it's more annoying and disruptive than if I do.

I've found that starting can be great! Often, I'll get a chapter or two going, and that's enough to relieve the pressure. Then, I can return to my other stories. Meanwhile, the one that's started is still there, so when I get more ideas for it, I can come back to it!

I've got a few stories that I started back in 2015, and I still think of them, and I know I'll cycle back to them to finish them when I'm ready.

I'd encourage you to write when you want to... and also to give yourself allowance to take breaks when you need to. The stories will be there when you're ready to return! :)

In terms of comments on stories, I love getting comments from anyone! And if I don't yet know someone, as soon as I get the comments, I feel like I do, and that I have a new friend! I will also usually read the stories of those who comment on mine, and usually leave a comment in return.

With the storytelling corner of the forums, we have a few community threads that are designed to help people find friends and groups and participate. There's the Writers' Lounge, where everyone is always welcome! The main host there, @friendsfan367 , is awesome at greeting everyone and making them feel like they belong! Then we have reading circles, if you'd like a smaller group that you can belong to. And we're just getting ready to start up Book Club again!

All these places will love to have you involved!

cathtea who i call sis or sissy often starts 2 or 3 things at once. but she is improving.welcome.
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Hi. :)

I have no clue how to tell/write stories with The Sims, no clue how to use cc, mods, or anything else.

But I would like to learn! I mainly have been popping in to read other people's stories and things. I tried once, which didn't go well.

I'm going to keep reading stories on the forum and googling how to use CC and things and see what happens. :)
    oh
  • KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    edited July 2017
    @CathyTea You have no idea how nice it is to find someone who can relate to how I feel at times. Not that I really want anyone to deal with these annoying cycles, but it’s so nice to know that I’m not alone. I’ve never actually heard anyone else put in words what things are like to them in this aspect, so it’s interesting to hear about it. There’s so many similarities in how I operate myself.

My dry spells where I can’t get anything done usually don’t last very long, but when they do, it’s like I can’t even write two coherent sentences. What you write about self-acceptance is so true, I think I am my own worst critic at times. Like you, I can tell when my mania is about to spike, and I know I’m in for a joy ride. It’s harder to predict when it will fizzle out. Something that I thought about, is maybe write more intensely during those periods, but update not as rapidly so that when I have a down period, I can still use ‘stored up’ stuff?

I will for sure check out your stories, and also take a look at the threads you mentioned, thanks! I am involved in book clubs irl so that sounds fun too.

@friendsfan367 Thank you for the welcome. I can relate to starting up more than one thing at the time.. my casual game saves are.. plentiful lol

@CraftyKat Hi! I am new too and currently looking into stories to read. I love CC and it’s not as tricky as it seems once you start trying it out. Also, it is not a must to use it imo. I say write your stories and take pictures in whichever way you are comfortable, CC or not. :)
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    KismetRose wrote: »
    @CathyTea You have no idea how nice it is to find someone who can relate to how I feel at times. Not that I really want anyone to deal with these annoying cycles, but it’s so nice to know that I’m not alone. I’ve never actually heard anyone else put in words what things are like to them in this aspect, so it’s interesting to hear about it. There’s so many similarities in how I operate myself.

My dry spells where I can’t get anything done usually don’t last very long, but when they do, it’s like I can’t even write two coherent sentences. What you write about self-acceptance is so true, I think I am my own worst critic at times. Like you, I can tell when my mania is about to spike, and I know I’m in for a joy ride. It’s harder to predict when it will fizzle out. Something that I thought about, is maybe write more intensely during those periods, but update not as rapidly so that when I have a down period, I can still use ‘stored up’ stuff?

I will for sure check out your stories, and also take a look at the threads you mentioned, thanks! I am involved in book clubs irl so that sounds fun too.

@friendsfan367 Thank you for the welcome. I can relate to starting up more than one thing at the time.. my casual game saves are.. plentiful lol

@CraftyKat Hi! I am new too and currently looking into stories to read. I love CC and it’s not as tricky as it seems once you start trying it out. Also, it is not a must to use it imo. I say write your stories and take pictures in whichever way you are comfortable, CC or not. :)

I guess I just need to read a lot of other people's content, and get my feet wet. :) Thanks for the welcome.
    oh
    @CraftyKat It's a great idea. I learned a lot about editing by doing the same thing. I can't tell you how many youtube videos and photoshop tutorials I have watched over the years, and I think it's a great way to learn about CC also. There's a thread I created in this forum that asks about CC sites and it has a lot of helpful links if you are interested in places to search for CC.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,085 Member
    CraftyKat wrote: »

I have no clue how to tell/write stories with The Sims, no clue how to use cc, mods, or anything else.

But I would like to learn! I mainly have been popping in to read other people's stories and things. I tried once, which didn't go well.

I'm going to keep reading stories on the forum and googling how to use CC and things and see what happens. :)

I don't use any CC in my stories or games, and the only mods I use are MCCC.

You can start as simply as you'd like, and then you can add mods, poses, or CC as seems fitting when you need it. There are plenty of folks in the Writers' Lounge who will be happy to share links and tips, so just swing on over there whenever you have questions! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hi, @KismetRose and @CraftyKat ! Welcome to the writing community! Have you guys been to this thread:

A QUICK GUIDE TO SIMLIT - SIMS STORY FAQ

It may have some helpful stuff for you if you're thinking of starting to write. :) Also if you want to know something, you can just ask and someone will probably answer. Especially the Writer's Lounge always has people around, and you can talk and ask about pretty much anything there.

Also @KismetRose Your plan to write a lot when you're feeling the flow and storing the updates for when you don't feel as productive sounds good to me.

Welcome again!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)

You could try that for sure--writing a lot when the creative energy is high and then saving the stories for posting later, either scheduling them or storing them in drafts. (Ermmm. I currently have... 34 chapters in drafts! For... five different stories. Plus my other two blogs. Hmm. Oops!)

One thing I've really focused on during the past few years is trying to avoid revving myself into over-excitement and euphoria. Instead of tipping over the edge, I try to keep myself relaxed, with lots of time outside each day, lots of yoga, decent sleep (though that's something I still need to work on) and a really good, healthy diet. It helps, I think! And then, I find I'm usually able to sustain my creative work through longer periods.

One thing's for sure: approaching it all with a bit of curiosity about the creative process, along with self-awareness and good self-care and acceptance, can make it a fascinating, healthy, and productive endeavor! Getting to know the creative cycles is awesome! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    I know I don’t really know anyone here but I thought I would visit this thread. It’s such a nice idea.

I’m mostly starting to read stories and things that people write here, and I keep thinking I should do one of my own. My issue, which is also one of the reasons why I am writing here, is that I am on some medication that gives me crazy hyper mania. It really spikes at times and that’s when I have tons of ideas that even are super detailed down to character traits, statements, dialogue etc. I could probably do a bunch of brainstorming.. but whenever I run out of steam, I am just not even capable of collecting all those thoughts and putting it together. It’s super frustrating to me and I don’t know what to do with it. It’s not even writer’s block because there’s plenty of ideas I have whenever my mania spikes. It’s hard to explain.

I used to write on another fairly known site for a while when they had an active forum but it was very clique-y (Is this even a word?!) and people had their own circles, so it was just generally hard to feel included… which is probably also why I find it hard to get around to collect my thoughts and actually do something about it, or even participate in threads that people have. At times, I wonder if people actually want comments from people they don’t know yet on their stories. I’m thinking for now I should probably be content with getting familiar with everything here, but at the same time, it would be nice to write a story too. I feel super fussy right now but it’s nice to be able to write about it lol.

Oh and hi! It’s nice to be here.

Ah, someone who I can really help! (hopefully) Most people here know I'm bipolar. I'm very familiar with mania. I go through manic and depressive cycles and the only thing my meds really do is keep me from rapid cycling... going through several cycles in a day. Like CathyTea said, when I have an idea it's like I'll go crazy if I don't at least put it down on paper. But when I go through a depression or just a period that Sims can't keep my attention I usually just post an update on my blog letting everyone know I'm okay and that I'll be back soon. I usually wait until I've been away for like a month and still don't have any desire to come back before I do that though. One thing that has helped me in the past is pre-writing a lot of chapters so that when I am feeling kinda blah I can just post those. My problem with doing that is I'm always so eager to have everyone know what's going on that I end up posting really regularly so I usually don't have a ton of pre-written chapters even though I know I should. I hope that helps!

As to commenting on people's stuff. I get new people who comment all of the time. I love it. Sometimes they stay and follow me and comment regularly for awhile and other times they'll binge read and comment on one story and I'll never hear from them again. But a comment is a comment and knowing that someone is enjoying my stuff gives me the motivation to keep going when I doubt myself. So, try to think of it like that when you're considering commenting. It's supporting your fellow simmers. Also, on WordPress people can "like" a post and not even comment but the like lets me know that they've read and enjoyed it so that's great too!

If you need anyone to talk to you can PM me if you want. :)
  • ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    @KismetRose and @CraftyKat

Welcome to the world of simlit! I do not claim to be an expert on the subject, but if you guys do end up giving simlit a try I will help you guys out in anyway I can. ^_^ If you have questions about anything at all I don't mind if you shoot me a PM. if you guys need a siggy made for your story, I can help you out with that as well.
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • MedleyMistyMedleyMisty Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited July 2017
    @CraftyKat @KismetRose I've been writing Sims stories since 2005, so I will claim at least some level of expertness. ;)

I don't use CC or mods or poses. You don't have to use that kind of stuff if you don't want. Plenty of people do want to use it, and that's fine, but it's not a requirement. You can still get plenty of readers and tell great stories without it. I only use scenery shots for Surreal Darkness, and people like it all right.

Actually that's pretty much the sum total of my expert advice, lol. Do what you want and what works for you.

Also I've learned through some pretty painful experience that it's the quality of your readers that count, not quantity. Like I do totally understand wanting readers and wanting to know that someone appreciates your hard work, so I'm not doing the "Write for yourself in obscurity and you should never ever care if anyone reads it even though you publish it online instead of keeping it to yourself on your hard drive!" lecture that you'll get from a ton of other people. It's just that once you get past a certain number of readers, you're going to attract obsessive nasty trolls. It's up to you if you think dealing with the trolls is worth it or not. Personally I've found I'm much happier and my Sims experience has much less drama in it since I decided to focus on the small number of people who get what I'm doing and who do actually appreciate my work and who respect me as a person.

I imagine I'm not the only person who's reached that point in their Sims story career, so what might look stand-offish and clique-y from the outside could be just caution and wariness on the inside. I know I used to be a social butterfly and I'd constantly be checking out other people's stuff and commenting if I liked it and building a social network, but then the obsessive nasty trolls happened. And now I'm much more cautious and selective and slow to get to know people, and I also have a lot of anxiety around social interaction with Sims people I don't know very well yet.

Still though, I'm definitely open to comments on my stories from people I don't know. :)

So yeah, I guess that's what I'd tell newbies, as a person who's been doing this for 12 years. Do what you want and what makes you happy, it's okay and normal to want readers despite what people will tell you about how you shouldn't want readers, you should be aware that there's a lot of toxicity in the Sims community but you can learn how to navigate around it, and the best way to build your community and get readers is to read other people's stuff, and if you really like someone else's story and it fits with your tastes then you should comment with real and sincere comments, and the writer will probably come check out your stuff, and they'll probably like it, and you just build from there.

Sometimes the darkness and I tell stories.
    I'm going to apologize in advance for the wall of replies!

@RipuAncestor Thanks for the link! I briefly clicked on it and saw that there's tons of information in it so I will definitely be reading it. I do like the idea of being able to ask questions in open threads like the ones mentioned before because it gives people an option whether or not they want to answer.. and it removes some of the concerns I have about 'bugging' people by directly asking them. Unless they've opened that door already, of course.

@CathyTea I legimitely laughed when I read that you have 34 chapters in draft. That is a lot of writing! I just caught up on your little Septemus and will see what else I can find on your blog :)

@Rainydayz179 Thanks for sharing your experiences and thoughts. Mania can be so exhausting, and while I don't even notice it when I'm in the midst of it because of the feeling of super enthusiasm and never ending energy, it is so taxing on the mind and body in the long run. I'm preaching to the choir, I know xD I think I've decided to do as you do when it comes to pre-writing things. That way I can store some for days when my brain just wants to slumber and recharge. As for reading, there is often no reason or rhyme to my reading lol. If a writer only has a story or two, I can easily follow along, but if someone has quite a few, I usually start with one, catch up, and then branch out. Like with Cathy's stories. I'm familiar with wordpress and usually write comments there. I never really thought about the like button as an option so that's a good suggestion too.

@Arrowleaf Thank you! I actually have your Landon Legacy on my reading list. 4th of July will keep me busy today but I'll be working through stories after that. ^^

@MedleyMisty I can understand that you are cautious. Like I mention before, I was active on another site back when their forum had decent participation, but it had a cliquey feel. There was a lot of bickering and drama between people and since I am quick to exit left stage whenever drama rears its ugly head, I eventually packed up my bags and left. It wasn't that it was centered around me, thank god, but just the toxic threads and comments back and forth between people were enough to make my head spin. I guess that's where I am naive and just want to sit on a pink cloud and play nice with everyone, which is just not possible I realize. I tend to just do my own thing and write a lot. Most of it just sits on my hard drive. I do like the idea of a forum like this thought, because it feels less lonely when I can connect with other people who share the same interest in both Sims and literature. Thanks for the insight!
    edited July 2017
    @KismetRose I totally understand the worry about bugging people. I feel the same way too, and usually just try to research things on my own and only ask as a last resort. It's not always the way to go. And really, many people (including me) don't mind answering questions. Not that knowing that makes asking any easier. The open threads are indeed pretty easy to ask questions in.

Also I'm glad you seem so inspired to start writing! I wish you lots of creative energy and all the best! :)
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
    @KismetRose Guess what? LOL! I just published six chapters today! :D But in my defense, they're very short!

I know that the writers who are considerate to readers will always say, "Don't post a bunch of chapters in one day; schedule them." But for me, I really have to stay in sync with the creative flow. These chapters are also part of a collab, so a bunch of people were sort of waiting for me to get here before we could do our joining up.

And really, it just feels right to ship these chapters out! I've got so many other stories I want to write in the next few days of my vacation!
    :)

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @KismetRose Guess what? LOL! I just published six chapters today! :D But in my defense, they're very short!

I know that the writers who are considerate to readers will always say, "Don't post a bunch of chapters in one day; schedule them." But for me, I really have to stay in sync with the creative flow. These chapters are also part of a collab, so a bunch of people were sort of waiting for me to get here before we could do our joining up.

And really, it just feels right to ship these chapters out! I've got so many other stories I want to write in the next few days of my vacation!
    :)

shouldn't you finish one first. (ducks flying object)
    edited July 2017
    @RipuAncestor It sounds like we have that in common. I always try to figure out things on my own but perhaps by being here I will eventually feel braver. You have all been so nice and welcoming and that really helps too :) So I want to add one of your stories to my reading list and I really like supernatural/fairytale stuff. I notice two of your stories seem to include those elements. Do you recommend one in particular to start with?

@CathyTea I just got notification about your update on WordPress and was excited to see it! I just started reading up on a couple more stories plus I need to add some more to my reading list – apparently I have no life this summer LOL. So now I get to hop into my jammies and go read stories in bed. ^^

I totally can relate to going with the flow from whenever my mania spikes, so I say go for it xD I know that I can personally read at my pace and then whenever I have extra time to read, it’s lovely to have lots of updates to read... so ahem, it will never feel inconsiderate to me as a reader if the writer decides to publish more rapidly... or slowly. I’ll just go with whatever flow writers have
    @KismetRose Thank you for being curious about my stories. :) They're all supernatural/fairytale-ish. What you want to start with is probably up to what interests you the most. I'm currently on a roll with The Chrysanthemum Tango, and I'm soon about to finish its first big story arc. It's a fantasy adventure slice-of-life quasi-philosophical... thing, and it has the most fantasy elements out of my stories. Fey of Life is more drama and fairytale (especially fair folk lore) -oriented, and Forget-Me-Not is more focused on ghosts and afterlife-stuff. Forget-Me-Not is currently the easiest to catch up with, as it has the least chapters so far and the chapters are shorter (by my standards. I'm a very wordy writer). Also Forget-Me-Not and Tango share a universe, but they can be read separately.

Yes, I realise that wasn't much of an answer. But pick whatever interests you the most, if you want. :)
    My Sims stories:
    @RipuAncestor Your reply made me really smile wide xD I think they all sound interesting so perhaps I will just read a chapter or two of each of them, and then figure out which one to start out with.
    @KismetRose Haha, you're welcome :smiley:. And thank you again for the interest. :blush:
    My Sims stories:
  • sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    First of all, I want to thank everyone who responded to my rant about my troll and gave me those virtual hugs. I needed them and I'm so appreciative of everyone here. @CathyTea , also, thank you for being the wonderful person you are. :)

@CraftyKat - In the grand scheme of things, I'm relatively new to writing SimLit (only been doing since around 2014), so I'm definitely not a "veteran." Sims 3 is always going to be my favorite game and that is what I use to illustrate my stories. I do use a lot of CC, Mods, and poses, but it's a personal choice. You don't have to use any of that to illustrate a story if you don't feel comfortable using them. Just do what makes you happy and comfortable.

Also, I do have to agree with @MedleyMisty . You will get a ton of "You should just write for yourself," kinds of responses and that is all well and good. However, it's natural for us to want readers and comments. I'd be a total liar if I said otherwise. I really hope I don't get a lot of flack here, but I'm going to say it anyway. Like @MedleyMisty said, there's a lot of toxicity in the Sims community. Trust me, I've run into it myself and even fell into the trap of rewriting parts of my story because a particular person said it was "off." I felt pressured into changing things more than once because of similar things from some people I interacted with in a community I've since left. Let's just say, we didn't part on amicable terms and it was extremely hurtful to me at the time. For months, I didn't want to write or play Sims but then gave myself some tough love and told myself I can't let people do that to me.

Also, you will see a lot of cliques in the Sims community. It kinda gets me down at times because I don't have many readers of my stuff. :( At times, I feel completely inadequate because my stories are often overlooked. I won't get started on that because I don't want to sour my mood. LOL!

Commenting on other writers' stuff and trying to build a social relationship helps to a degree but that's not going to fully "solve" the problem of getting readers. I find that folks who belong to these cliques don't care t read anyone else's stories other than the ones from members of their cliques.

You could join one of the reading circles and that will help get you some readers. Again, like @MedleyMisty said, it's really the quality of reader that counts and not quantity. I know all about those pesky trolls because I've gotten them on my YOuTube channel (you'll find my story about that a few pages back on this thread where this one that's been on my back since March actually located me and left me a threatening phone message on my home answering machine). Sadly, they're around and love finding themselves a target.

I don't mean to sound discouraging and normally I'm a pretty happy, upbeat person. All you can do is keep writing and reading other people's stuff and eventually you'll probably get at least some readers.

Also, I hope I didn't ruffle any feathers. Sometimes I can be quite blunt and things can so easily be taken the wrong way on the internet. I hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend. :)
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    CraftyKat wrote: »

Hey @CraftyKat! I'm pretty squeamish about CC, so I have no advice there, except that you really don't need it to have fun in the game!

As for writing stories, there's really no wrong way. If it's entertaining to you (which is even more important than being entertaining to other people) then you're golden.

I also find that reading other's stories inspire me to start my own, so keep reading!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    This looks like an awesome place to hang out, so I might as well make an introduction if I plan to stay awhile.

My name is Sam and I've dreamed for a while of having a fun Sim blog called SamAsASim (memorable, right? :smiley: )

I wrote my last SimLit YEARS ago, I'm pretty sure it was based on Sims 2...and unfortunately I've lost all the links. Another recent loss...my fiance built me a new computer when he noticed mine running slowly. I moved my save games over, but discovered they were corrupt and had to start over.

It was discouraging for a week, but I'm glad I got going again and I'm even turning my new family into a story! (link in my signature)

As I explore this venture again, I'm sure I will need you guys. I also hope I can help out other aspiring writers.

Nice to meet everyone!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
    Karilan wrote: »
    This looks like an awesome place to hang out, so I might as well make an introduction if I plan to stay awhile.

My name is Sam and I've dreamed for a while of having a fun Sim blog called SamAsASim (memorable, right? :smiley: )

I wrote my last SimLit YEARS ago, I'm pretty sure it was based on Sims 2...and unfortunately I've lost all the links. Another recent loss...my fiance built me a new computer when he noticed mine running slowly. I moved my save games over, but discovered they were corrupt and had to start over.

It was discouraging for a week, but I'm glad I got going again and I'm even turning my new family into a story! (link in my signature)

As I explore this venture again, I'm sure I will need you guys. I also hope I can help out other aspiring writers.

Nice to meet everyone!

Hi, @Karilan ! I read your story this morning, and I really enjoyed it! I especially like the guidelines you've established for your play!
    I love that you let your chaos-loving fiance choose the options for your Sims!

I also like the title a lot.

Welcome to the Kindness Bench, and welcome back to writing SimLit! :)

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    I have a non-sim blog that I sometimes post P_ rants on. There's a case up here which is related to the U.S. and I want to rant about it on my non-sim blog but I'm not sure if I should..
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I have a non-sim blog that I sometimes post P_ rants on. There's a case up here which is related to the U.S. and I want to rant about it on my non-sim blog but I'm not sure if I should..

I've always had the opinion that you're free to post what you want on your blog, after all it's yours. Is it a sensitive topic? What's the reason for not wanting to post it? You can be vague if you need to. :smile:
    D2vFwMN.jpg