Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Site Bug?

Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
edited June 2016 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
@SimGuruDrake :)

Why are people on my Ignore list able to Notify me when they use @? Aren't I supposed to be able to IGNORE them?

Please, for my peace of mind, let this be fixed. Thanks. :)

Comments

• Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake :)

Why are people on my Ignore list able to Notify me when they use @? Aren't I supposed to be able to IGNORE them?

Please, for my peace of mind, let this be fixed. Thanks. :)

If you follow such a notification are you able to see their post? If you see no post then there really isn't a bug.

For example, I have but one person blocked and I do not see their posts and they do not see mine. I think that's how it was designed to work, unlike Facebook blocking when every evidence of each party is hidden from the other. This forum's blocking function is limited. I saw an explanation by a former Guru back when I joined about this but I can't remember the name of the thread and it's likely buried well within the lower dust-laden levels of the forum.

The function of "Ignore" simply is to stop one from seeing the other's posts, stopping one from posting on the other's wall and, of course no PMs. But we can see one another's threads.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
  • Options
    GubixelGubixel Posts: 2 New Member
    Recently, after the new update, every time I go into build mode, I can't build anything thing because when I click on something it says "an object affected by this action cannot be moved to the household inventory". Please help
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    Gubixel wrote: »
    Recently, after the new update, every time I go into build mode, I can't build anything thing because when I click on something it says "an object affected by this action cannot be moved to the household inventory". Please help
    Hello, you'd better post your issue in this thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/878318/thread-for-new-members-to-post-game-issues#latest