The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

What's your hair color?

Comments

  • Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,383 Member
    > @Lady_LuSsh01 said:
    > > @Minx11 said:
    > > Naturally, it's dark-ish brown, but right now it's kinda bright red (as in red, not ginger)
    >
    > cool

    i should prob experiment, maybe purple or magenta would be a good idea

    I tried purple first on my natural hair, but because of the colour of it, it turned out like a mahogany red which you could only see in certain light :D
  • Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 296 Member
    > @Minx11 said:
    > Lady_LuSsh01 wrote: »
    >
    > > @Lady_LuSsh01 said:
    > > > @Minx11 said:
    > > > Naturally, it's dark-ish brown, but right now it's kinda bright red (as in red, not ginger)
    > >
    > > cool
    >
    > i should prob experiment, maybe purple or magenta would be a good idea
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I tried purple first on my natural hair, but because of the colour of it, it turned out like a mahogany red which you could only see in certain light :D

    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ thats why im not sure about dying my hair i couldnt bare to have the wrong colour lol
  • Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,383 Member
    > @Minx11 said:
    > Lady_LuSsh01 wrote: »
    >
    > > @Lady_LuSsh01 said:
    > > > @Minx11 said:
    > > > Naturally, it's dark-ish brown, but right now it's kinda bright red (as in red, not ginger)
    > >
    > > cool
    >
    > i should prob experiment, maybe purple or magenta would be a good idea
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I tried purple first on my natural hair, but because of the colour of it, it turned out like a mahogany red which you could only see in certain light :D

    plum thats why im not sure about dying my hair i couldnt bare to have the wrong colour lol

    I was like that as well, but I'm happy with my red hair at the moment. I was still a bit disappointed about the purple, considering it's my favourite colour :D
  • Lady_LuSsh01Lady_LuSsh01 Posts: 296 Member
    > @Minx11 said:
    > Lady_LuSsh01 wrote: »
    >
    > > @Minx11 said:
    > > Lady_LuSsh01 wrote: »
    > >
    > > > @Lady_LuSsh01 said:
    > > > > @Minx11 said:
    > > > > Naturally, it's dark-ish brown, but right now it's kinda bright red (as in red, not ginger)
    > > >
    > > > cool
    > >
    > > i should prob experiment, maybe purple or magenta would be a good idea
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > I tried purple first on my natural hair, but because of the colour of it, it turned out like a mahogany red which you could only see in certain light :D
    >
    > plum thats why im not sure about dying my hair i couldnt bare to have the wrong colour lol
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I was like that as well, but I'm happy with my red hair at the moment. I was still a bit disappointed about the purple, considering it's my favourite colour :D

    how long is your hail, short medium or long, mine is medium curly
  • Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,383 Member
    > @Minx11 said:
    > Lady_LuSsh01 wrote: »
    >
    > > @Minx11 said:
    > > Lady_LuSsh01 wrote: »
    > >
    > > > @Lady_LuSsh01 said:
    > > > > @Minx11 said:
    > > > > Naturally, it's dark-ish brown, but right now it's kinda bright red (as in red, not ginger)
    > > >
    > > > cool
    > >
    > > i should prob experiment, maybe purple or magenta would be a good idea
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > I tried purple first on my natural hair, but because of the colour of it, it turned out like a mahogany red which you could only see in certain light :D
    >
    > plum thats why im not sure about dying my hair i couldnt bare to have the wrong colour lol
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I was like that as well, but I'm happy with my red hair at the moment. I was still a bit disappointed about the purple, considering it's my favourite colour :D

    how long is your hail, short medium or long, mine is medium curly

    It's about shoulder length. And very curly :D
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,833 Member
    Slowly increasing in the percentage of grey.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 742 Member
    Blond as a child, darkened to a dark brown later. I got grey hairs pretty early in life, so I´ve been dying it in different shades of red (mostly henna), brown and black. I tried blue once, but it turned out greyish-green, that was fun :| . I´ve got the sneaking suspicion, underneath the dye it´s almost completely white now (I´m only 40 :'( ), but I´m to chicken to let it grow out.
  • SephardicSephardic Posts: 245 Member
    Ok. So this will be out right confusing...Light Brown, Dark brown, bit of blonde and a bit of black. No I didn't dye it, that's my natural hair colour. The blonde is little highlights in my hair and the black is like a shadowy colour to make the brown blend in. I like it definitely. I'd like to dye the ends with a bit more darker blonde. I don't know, I get so confused with this hair business... :D




  • MarsuuusMarsuuus Posts: 20 New Member
    Blond
  • Lima_BeanLima_Bean Posts: 156 Member
    Super black but not black enough that you see some brown.
    tumblr_olhgd34AWo1w036sto1_500.gif
  • magicmermaid9magicmermaid9 Posts: 122 Member
    Not light brown nor dark brown. Medium brown with some natural blonde streaks.
    Whoops, just spent another day watching Dan and Phil
  • SimsCrazyGurlSimsCrazyGurl Posts: 4 New Member
    Brown, would love to try a crazy color like purple
  • xKay_luvxxKay_luvx Posts: 117 Member
    Dark brown. I've had honey blonde highlights which I loved. I think I want to try silver next lol
    "Happiness can only exist in acceptance." -George Orwell
  • silversgsilversg Posts: 15 Member
    > @Waterdragon said:
    > Blond as a child, darkened to a dark brown later. I got grey hairs pretty early in life, so I´ve been dying it in different shades of red (mostly henna), brown and black. I tried blue once, but it turned out greyish-green, that was fun :| . I´ve got the sneaking suspicion, underneath the dye it´s almost completely white now (I´m only 40 :'( ), but I´m to chicken to let it grow out.

    My natural hair color is a medium brown, but I've been dying it red religiously for the last couple years. I use henna-based dyes, too! My holy grail red dye right now is the wine red from Henna Color Lab. If anyone else is looking to try red, I don't recommend starting with henna since it's totally permanent (the dye molecules basically fuse with hair instead of coating the surface). No matter what, ALWAYS do a strand test FIRST before trying a new dye!! I can't stress that enough.
  • jojosimmernyjojosimmerny Posts: 30 Member
    it's redish brown..that lightens in the sun (a lot of ppl think it's dark blond..its not)
  • capn_nylevecapn_nyleve Posts: 125 Member
    Dark brown that looks like black, but looks like a light brown in the sun. Lots of people think its black.
    C'mon EA! We need Create-a-World for Sims 4! I can't wait no more! :s
  • zmkhailzmkhail Posts: 15 New Member
    I'm a natural brunette [for an Asian, specifically from the Philippines], but dyed it to red then people started calling me a rooster, so after that until now... black.
  • ye_boi_tamachanye_boi_tamachan Posts: 45 Member
    Brown


    |A fairly interesting human being|
  • ye_boi_tamachanye_boi_tamachan Posts: 45 Member
    Although i'd like to dye it :)


    |A fairly interesting human being|
  • kwohldkwohld Posts: 71 Member
    Right now it's dark brown with a hint of red.
  • VintageHorizonsVintageHorizons Posts: 92 Member
    Pastel pink at the moment
    tumblr_na1qnrADue1qc1250o1_500.gif
  • DesmondKevanDesmondKevan Posts: 33 Member
    Dark brown. Boring, I know...lol. :/
  • ButterishButterish Posts: 252 Member
    Blonde. People always ask if I dyed it, which I find extremely rude.
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 2,177 Member
    edited January 2018
    silversg wrote: »
    >My natural hair color is a medium brown, but I've been dying it red religiously for the last couple years. I use henna-based dyes, too! My holy grail red dye right now is the wine red from Henna Color Lab. If anyone else is looking to try red, I don't recommend starting with henna since it's totally permanent (the dye molecules basically fuse with hair instead of coating the surface). No matter what, ALWAYS do a strand test FIRST before trying a new dye!! I can't stress that enough.
    That's some very good advice. Strand tests are very important because not even the most talented hair stylist can predict with 100% certainty how a color will turn out on a given person. I work at a salon as a cosmetologist and occasionally get questions from clients about henna. It is very true that it is permanent and is very difficult to color over even though it is considered to be a more "natural" product than many other dyes.

    Personally, I've been having my naturally medium brown hair dyed blonde for the last couple of years or so, but have been seriously considering making a change and going red the next time I have a hair appointment (which will probably be within the next week as it's been nearly two months since my last one). Since I prefer to stick with natural looking colors, I will probably go with an auburn shade of red. I dyed my hair that color back when I was in college and liked it quite a lot since it looked pretty natural on me.
    Post edited by Kendrana on
  • ambzz3ambzz3 Posts: 14 New Member
    Blonde! Just colored it a week ago
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top