The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

What's your hair color?

1789101113...Next

Comments

• quækquæk Posts: 35 Member
    Boring black — although my mum said it used to be reddish brown when I was a toddler.

Would love to try dyeing my hair if it's not such a chore and a pain to maintain!
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Rainbow. Not even kidding; I dyed it for a Pride March back in October and somehow it's maintained its colour.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • AstreonAstreon Posts: 1,291 Member
    I just had it recolored recently, actually. It’s half blue (right) and half green (left). It’s basically like Todoroki’s from MHA except blue and green, and my sides are cut very short and stayed an undyed black.

My-Hero-Academia-Shoto-Todoroki-Cosplay-450x300.jpg
  • BumbledashBumbledash Posts: 45 Member
    It's black with green, blue, and purple streaks in it, even though I only dyed it a blue color-
  • KaseyandsimsKaseyandsims Posts: 37 Member
    brown with hint of orange but i want it dark brown, ashy tone.
  • MelodiousaMelodiousa Posts: 17 Member
    light brown and blond, i got a balayage done my last hair appointment
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 2,518 Member
    Medium Brown with dark copper streaks.
  • SimXDSimXD Posts: 19 New Member
    I've got long dark straight hair.
  • MothmanMerlinMothmanMerlin Posts: 24 New Member
    I have a kind of mousey brown with some lighter, more blond hairs mixed in. I kind of like it! i'd prefer to have ginger or maybe blue hair, though.
  • jonathan_1998jonathan_1998 Posts: 51 Member
    plain black... I wish it was dark brown tho
  • PriestessBizarrePriestessBizarre Posts: 382 Member

what is my hair colour....... ??

............. I don't even know anymore.

39wuFY3.jpg
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 4,431 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    Currently red.

It's dark blond now (my natural color).
  • CresandraCresandra Posts: 19 Member
    Dirty blonde aannnddd curly!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 5,546 Member
    Fading light ginger with silver in the temples.
    Remembering the Great Gingerbread Massacre. They did not fall in vain. BTTYmSB.jpg
    My pronouns are they/them and he/him

• WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 757 Member

39wuFY3.jpg

Wow! I love the purple style in the top left.

Mine is brown. For the past year I've had red streaks from the ends upwards but now they've faded out to blondy brown.

I've always wanted to go mad and have either several colours all over or one really bright colour all over but then I realised to maintain that for my amount of hair would take 2 or 3 packets every time (or really expensive trips to the hairdresser), so never got round to doing it. I do think it looks amazing on other people though.
    cZkInMO.png
  • PriestessBizarrePriestessBizarre Posts: 382 Member
    edited November 26

39wuFY3.jpg

Wow! I love the purple style in the top left.

I had a hairdresser do that style for me, I could never do it myself. I'm terrible with hair. I did most of my own colouring throughout that time, but certainly not all of it. And you're right, it's extremely hard to upkeep, especially since my hair was still really long when I first did it (you can probably tell from the photos that it got kinda shorter as it went, especially the underneath layer which you can see in one picture I shaved back so that I had a hot pink mohawk for a while).

I've gone back to dying it black now, it's so easy to maintain. I'm scared that if I let my natural colour grow back, I would find that I am quite grey now. :D

Post edited by PriestessBizarre on
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,002 Member
    Mine is a metallic deep burgundy. I have always dyed my own hair. Every time I dye my hair I always have to go with purple or burgundy.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios