Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Competition/ Giveaway sub forum

LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
Myself and a number of other simmers have held giveaways in the past for SP's GP's and EP's.

I plan to continue to do giveaways for as long as I am an active member of the community. I know there are allot of simmers out there who can't afford to buy their own games/ can't afford to get the game on release for whatever reason and some of us really enjoy being able to give them the opportunity to win a pack.

Usually these competitions are run on the respective packs threads but recently I had an Idea to create a 'guess the next EP' competition where people would get points depending on how accurately they guessed the next pack. If no one guessed anything right i'd throw everyone who entered into a random generator and pick a winner. The problem with this is that because there is no sub forum for the pack yet I wasn't sure where to put it. The general thread gets bombarded with new topics on a daily basis and I didn't want to risk it getting buried and have people miss out on the fun. I also didn't want to have to bump the thread to keep it visible. So it got me thinking.

What if there was a dedicated thread for fan run giveaways? It could go under the 'community' sub forum next to 'creative corner, modelling and legacies'. This way people who do want to enter can find them easily and wont miss out on opportunities to win a pack they want.

In the past i've seen people stating that they often miss giveaway threads for one reason or another. And I think this would be a really good way to keep them visible. I've also seen someone mention a giveaway sub forum in the past.

Anyway that's my idea, I hope it will atleast be considered. Thank you!
tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
//Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //