Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fun, but...

I'm SO bummed we can't (or at least I can't) be the chef ourselves. :(

Comments

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Yeah, would have been awesome.
  • Options
    I8PIKACHUI8PIKACHU Posts: 572 Member
    How would it have worked? Currently, cooking is simply a matter of selecting an ingredient -- that's all. That doesn't sound like much fun, as it currently is, in a restaurant setting.
    soul-glo.gif
    Let your soul shine through.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I8PIKACHU wrote: »
    How would it have worked? Currently, cooking is simply a matter of selecting an ingredient -- that's all. That doesn't sound like much fun, as it currently is, in a restaurant setting.

The same way it worked in the Sims 2. Why do people keep asking this question?
  • Options
    DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    Agree, IceyJ. I see it too often. TS2 had some great features that need to be incorporated here.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    I8PIKACHU wrote: »

The same way it worked in the Sims 2. Why do people keep asking this question?

Maybe because they haven't played TS2 and so can't imagine how it would all work?
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.