I LOVE DINE OUT, but A few things need to be ironed out in my opinion.. like:
- The "Disallow new customers" .. new customers are still entering. Am I doing this wrong?
- The Customers who I recommend dishes for are NEVER greeted by a server and the dishes arent made. Its like " You recommended it huh? well go make it.
- Dinner Parties arrive late. One sim (Finally takes their seat) and a few sim hours later another sims joins their table (sometimes from the same household)
- Sims (when they finally sit and order) Take the the drink and place elsewhere (after getting up) so they are just standing there not doing anything.
- After ordering I notice sims tend to get up.. probably go back to the hostess stand, I know shes cute with her make up and all but sheesh.
- Sometimes Wait staff do not show up for their shift. I don't know if they knew we were open or just had to take a sick day which never came in the mail.
- Cannot add a new uniform.. we have to edit an existing uniform
- Booths are not registering as proper seating
- Sims are leaving their books on tables
So Far these are the issues that I have in my game. Everything else seems to run smooth.
When go out as a customer things are fine (Less sims at restaurant though) but when I'm running my restaurant that is where I have problems.
Feel free to add to this list or if you have any solutions
Some solutions I have:
- Ensure mods are disabled. Major Key Alert
- If your employees are disappearing or not coming back the next day I believe this is because of culling. what I did was hire the sims then place them into a household.
Sims bundling around the the Host, The highlighted sims was seated. then he got up and went to the Host
^ After getting their food, they got up to eat it.
^ She got her food and decided to go over to the other table with her food to eat it.