Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For the Lovely Tanubanue....

cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
edited June 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
So Tanu we wanted to do something special for you, for some it might be surprising, but I had a bit of time before the exchange started so when Shannen came to me and asked if I wanted to help her surprise you I said "Yes!" so I've created something special for you and I hope you like it :D Thank you for Hosting the exchange and we hope you enjoy our gifts to you :D

and I just realized I should have claimed two post so I'm going to move down :D
Post edited by cmbaker16 on

Comments

• Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited June 2016
    I made a gift for you as well, I thought a family to go with your save file with the teen girl that loves horses. I thought the teen in this family could make a friend or potential love interesting for her.

I present the Morrison Family:

Cover%20Photo%20Morrison_zpsprc1cdmr.jpg

Exchange Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8918728

First up is the mother of the family Cora:

Screenshot-3652%202_zpsplvvqkad.jpg

The Father Gavin:

Screenshot-3654%202_zpsraios0tk.jpg

Teenager Wyatt:

Screenshot-3656_zps1cfd09il.jpg

And twins Kylee and Rylee:

Screenshot-3660_zpsoi8y3ubr.jpg
    Screenshot-3658_zpseelyl9jt.jpg

Cora is a business woman and Gavin is a stay at home father and occasional writer. Wyatt loves animals and telling a good joke. Kylee is athletic and loves playing at the park and Rylee loves the color pink and is a bit of a diva.

Here is some in game screenshots of them:

Screenshot-3663_zpsegpqejov.jpg
    Screenshot-3655_zpsi5nxtsoo.jpg
    Screenshot-3654_zpss6hh6fy4.jpg
    Screenshot-3652_zpsjhlzxezu.jpg

I had fun making this family and giving them fun things to put in their inventories to give them a bit more character like the twins both have a kite that they use even as npcs. I hope you enjoy having them in your game. :)
    Post edited by Catdog123 on
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2016
    1.jpg

Once upon a time in the enchanted land of Appaloosa plains came a terrible and violent snowstorm, during which a newly born unicorn lay shivering due to the extreme weather conditions.

2.jpg

The following morning, the young unicorn Frosticle had woke up feeling frozen and scared, fortunately for the small foal she wasn't alone.

3.jpg

Although Frosticle had never met her mother, she was pleased that she wasn't alone and that she now had a sister called Cinnamon who she could watch over.

Frosticle - Playful, Obedient, Noisy
    Cinnamon - Clueless, Ornery, Noisy.

Frosticle and Cinnamon <3

Hey Auntie! @Tanubanue

I decided to write this after you have seen your gift instead of before because you know me, I don't like to spoil anything. So remember that night we was chatting about the unicorn? Yeah, this one was taking notes...and this one regrets nothing. So as you know, I am terrible at keeping secrets and so I told @cmbaker16 and @catdog123 and well...*evil fairy laugh*

*Hugs* ~ Your Niece <3
    Post edited by Shannen on
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited June 2016
    I hope you enjoy this and it's easy to follow as I tried something completely different and new to me so excuse me if it's not easy to follow but I'll be happy to clear anything up if you don't understand :D

2dwf692.jpg

op2yxk.jpg

30s9jpf.jpg

2hh1u80.jpg

2uscxer.jpg
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited June 2016
    mhse8p.jpg

4gtfee.jpg

21awlqf.jpg

2eczxmt.jpg

So for you I made Smokey and Ginger Hiro. Let me tell you how the comic came about I had originally made Smokey (who's suppose to look like a wolf) but when I showed him to shannen she went batdog! and exclaimed how Smokey was a super Hero dog and we both agreed he needed a comic so that is how Hero Tales came about. (btw Catdog123 also made the comment about smokey being batdog!)

Hiro - Smokey and Ginger, are an odd pair but these two make up what the other lacks and together they track down those who cause trouble in their neigborood. Will they find an owner who has the same sense of justice as them?
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Oh what awesome gifts! I wish I had known, I would've loved to make a gift for Tanu as well :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    @Shannen @Cmbaker16 and @Catdog123

You guys! I had to wait until this morning to really see what you did for me because when we were all on skype last night I had turned off my computer and taken my glasses off and these old eyes can't see anything without them! lol If my mic had been working you guys would have heard how truly touched I am. <3

Shannen, I do remember us talking about the unicorns! Sneaky niece of mine! <3 You know how much I love your unicorns and your sims and pets in general! Frostsicle and Cinnamon are amazing and so cute! They are going to become Ardens horses and the three can grow up together. :) You did amazing at keeping this secret and I'm very proud of you! lol

CD, Talk about sneaky! A few days ago when we were talking I got to hear you creating this family! You even sent me Wyatt to check something lol! My how he's changed! And you went on to talk about the twins and their outfits too. You know that they are just the kind of family I really love playing and having in my game! I now get to start a new game with Arden and her Dad's with Frostsicle and Cinnamon in it and the Morrison's as their neighbors. I also want to play them sometime soon as well as they deserve to be played!

Cm, You are sooo creative! Who would've thought of a comic book but you niece number two! I love love love the kids names lol And its so cute how Smokey and Ginger ride in to save the day, and all doll houses! And I can hear Shannens voice saying "batdog!" lol Arden will now have a dog and cat to go with her unicorns! <3 And I have a unique comic book too!

Seriously you three give me gifts every single day. You've become more than friends we are family <3 Thank you for these amazing gifts and for the time you took to make them for me. I will try to get my mic working :) Love you guys! Group Hug!!
    Oh what awesome gifts! I wish I had known, I would've loved to make a gift for Tanu as well :)

@SjappielovePaul Awww thank you Sj! You joining this exchange is a huge gift for me. <3 Without all you guys I wouldn't be able to run these exchanges and share in all the amazing friendships and gifts. So Thank You for joining and giving me the gift of being able to share with you the gift of friendship! :)
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    edited June 2016
    Lol Honestly Tanu when you checked him for me I changed his appearance drastically for that lol. :tongue:
    Siggy_4.jpg
    Catdog123 wrote: »
    Lol Honestly Tanu when you checked him for me I changed his appearance drastically for that lol. :tongue:

Lol I noticed! It was fun listening to you create my gift! :p
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    They are all great, but I must admit to liking the story of those bandits and the heros best.