Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims2 Talent Badges not always Displaying

LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
My Sim is trying to earn talent badges on the Robotic Workbench.
Augustus started making toy robots and after making about half a dozen, the message appeared that it was worth a bronze robotic talent badge but there was no icon displayed?
Because I had done quite a lot of work since the last save, I didn't quit without saving to check if it would appear this time.
Augustus continued making other bots and eventually earned a silver robotic talent badge so I thought it must have been a glitch.
223snapshot_4451a94c_c45d8bae.jpg
Augustus is on the brink of earning his gold robotic talent badge to become a Master Roboteer but again the icon is not displaying - the last save is half an hour earlier than when he earns it but I quit without saving and went back on the lot but no icon and I have now tried this twice.
I currently don't have any CC or Mods in my game and don't think my game has been corrupted.
As this is a legacy family and all about proof of achievements, I really would appreciate any advice to try and sort this problem.
Thank you in advance. :)

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hi :)

You mean the icon over their heads? It's sometime replaced when they get the + so yeah, it doesn't always show them getting it.
    Their Badges are shown in the tab with their skills. They should be there but if they aren't showing there, I have no idea. :(

With the Legacy, you don't have to have proof- once they can make a Servo, that's proof. :)
    There's the PrtSc key and paste or snipping tool to get the image.
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    @Rflong7
    It is Augustus' Want worth 5000 points which does display after the message comes up.
    Perhaps in the past, when a Sim achieved the gold talent badge, it has not been a want at that time and that was why the badge did display?
    But then again, I think other talent badges have been 'a want' at time of achievement and they did?
    I am not sure about making a Servo in case in the future I need space for 8 Sims however they are good to have around! :)