Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Very excited have to share.

After my sims 3 cc fails (it was stressful and ended up being an abomination) I've tried no sims 4 cc, until today. I'm not sharing because they're very rough and I didn't pick the best frame but thanks to This tutorial I managed it. I'm guessing it's an old one because they're talking about .dds files and having heard .png mentioned on another thread I just substituted .png for .dds.

I made 3 custom paintings in 3 frame colours as the one object. Very simple for most cc makers but after the disaster that was my foray into sims 3 cc making I'm really quite pleased with myself. I'll try again later with actual pics instead of screenies and I'm probably going to choose a different frame. I'll post a pic below of what I managed to make, the new lighting has played havoc with them all being so close together because of the reflections but you can see what's what. I went for black, white and light brown frames in the end.

custompics.jpg

I've posted here so anyone wanting to have a bash can get the tutorial, I can attest that it's so well done even I managed to follow it!

Comments