Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cute couples thread! Post your cute couples!

Post pictures of your cute in game couples!

Iv'e been playing with Kian and Candy moved in together (Candy's sister joined them!) and i'm SO in love with them. They arn't planning on having kids yet but I think they are going to be hella cute! They are waiting for Yuki to leave before they start growing there own family!

tumblr_o8783rOP4L1tlsj96o3_540.png
tumblr_o8783rOP4L1tlsj96o4_1280.png

Next is Sammi and Richard. Sammi is a doctor and was assigned male at birth. Richard is an artist and was assigned female at birth. They have been discussing the possibility of having a baby before they both go through gender reassignment surgery (Richard hasn't had top surgery yet either) but have also thought about adopting!

tumblr_o8783rOP4L1tlsj96o2_1280.png
tumblr_o8783rOP4L1tlsj96o1_1280.png

(The above couples story is based around a short documentary I saw on a trans couple who chose to have a family prior to gender re-assignment surgery, if I can find a link i'll include it in a bit!)
tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
//Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //

Comments

• Options
    happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Twyla and Rocco enjoying some cloudgazing. One of my fave couples I've ever played. :)
    02-20-15_9-32nbspAM_zpsjvlecszg.png
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    happygurl wrote: »
    Twyla and Rocco enjoying some cloudgazing. One of my fave couples I've ever played. :)
    02-20-15_9-32nbspAM_zpsjvlecszg.png

<3 I love how blue her eyes are! they are adorable <3
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »

Iv'e been playing with Kian and Candy moved in together (Candy's sister joined them!) and i'm SO in love with them. They arn't planning on having kids yet but I think they are going to be hella cute! They are waiting for Yuki to leave before they start growing there own family!

Next is Sammi and Richard. Sammi is a doctor and was assigned male at birth. Richard is an artist and was assigned female at birth. They have been discussing the possibility of having a baby before they both go through gender reassignment surgery (Richard hasn't had top surgery yet either) but have also thought about adopting!

(The above couples story is based around a short documentary I saw on a trans couple who chose to have a family prior to gender re-assignment surgery, if I can find a link i'll include it in a bit!)

UGH!!!! This makes me wanna play so bad! But noooooo I've got to be an adult today and take care of my other responsibilities first lol.
  • Options
    SilentGirl490SilentGirl490 Posts: 506 Member

Your sims are beautiful. I don't have any cute couple pictures just yet.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited June 2016
    This picture is from awhile back (Sometime before Get Together came out...)

05-05-15_6-18nbspPM_zpsgtdzsnve.png

These are Bart and Summer, I've first created Bart in The Sims 2 Pets and Summer in The Sims 3 Late Night. They are both part of a town full of sims I've recreated from earlier Sims games and this is the first time they are both in the same town.

Since they are both very 'happy-go-lucky' cheery sims, they got along pretty well and they are actually really cute together! Since then I pair them up everytime I play a different save with these sims. :)

05-05-15_6-19nbspPM_zpsvswfp6ik.png
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    April & Thaddeus (been playing this couple since Dec 2015, and been playing April since November 2015)
    nv5hrl.jpg
  • Options
    NoogsterNoogster Posts: 627 Member

Well hello there, Kian... B) I love his tattoos!

• Options
    pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    This is Lucas and Tara. Lucas is waiting for the new high-end restaurant to come to town, so he can propose right after dinner. Tara has also been thinking about asking to move in together, but she doesn't want him to have to sell his grandpa's cabin, but she also doesn't want to sell her house. So they've got some talking to do before any major step.

Z3Fuu6E.png
    Movie Night at gramp's cabin
    YvyXOgD.png
  • Options
    @Noogster I have him in the gallery! his last name is Darling and his tags are #tattoos #ginger #creative #slob #goofball #mixologist so you may beable to find him if you want ^.^

@pajamajam07 oooo how exciting! Omg the cabin sounds cute ^.^
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    edited June 2016
    I don't care if they're my main characters and I spams the same pics, I love them all to the moon and back.

P162jlV.png

The one in blue is Sakura and the one in pink is his husband Peter. This was from Easter. They have to alien children via Sakura being abducted twice and Peter's mother Emma lives with them as well.

Most recent pics were of them on a camping trip. I think you can guess what went on while the kids and Gramma went fishing. :smirk:

fxxMQw8.png

Peter's brother Brody and his wife in this save named Jazmine are also quite the adorable couple. Jaz is an alien who is good and cheerful but hates kids (Would you also believe she was a townie?...lol.) but then some 'relatives' had other ideas. Basically, Brody ended up with three alien pregnancies. After some plot stuff, they really needed to get away. Two went to a spa recently where Jaz was all over him!

LYzbZ76.png

IMJ11dG.png
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
    BsmR0zV.png
    Here's Valeria and Quentin, back before they ever got together and Quentin was just that hot guy who delivered Valeria's mail lol. Here they are again:

iifyrUy.png
    I forgot to put the walls up lol. They're much older now with a beautiful family. I don't think I've ever loved a sim family as much as I do this one.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Adam and Stephanie
    tumblr_o7c4wiw5aa1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    I have so many pictures of them, I can't possibly share all, but I do have a compilation which I made for the sake of their story.
    tumblr_o7l9hy4b2T1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    @xitneverendss Valeria got a good catch for a mailman. Most of the ones my crowd gets are really old people that once off work, cannot coordinate looks for the life of them! Although in Main Save I did save one and gave her her own house. She was a cutie, although it was more just because I thought she'd be a cool NPC.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    princessdylanprincessdylan Posts: 124 Member
    I have so many cute couples in my game but there's one couple I haven't posted anything about and thats my sim Pheobe Weller and her new boyfriend Dirk Dreamer. This was them at her birthday, that's her sister in the background embarrassing them lol
    w1smqe.jpg
    mmbdpf.jpg
    14m3urm.jpg
    qodtl3.jpg
    Gallery & Origin: princessdyland
    I play the Sims 2/3/4 & Medieval
    Please use she/her pronouns (:
  • Options
    princessdylanprincessdylan Posts: 124 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo abducted twice?! I can't get my sims abducted once lol I'll have to keep trying
    qodtl3.jpg
    Gallery & Origin: princessdyland
    I play the Sims 2/3/4 & Medieval
    Please use she/her pronouns (:
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited June 2016

Fianlly I can edit this post, my internet was sooo slow it wouldn't even load the pics nevermind edit them XD

Talking about Candy and kids, here she is...
    05-03-16_9-29-47nbspPM_zpsbjmwpxvx.png

And these are their kids
    05-12-16_9-45-22nbspPM_zpsz7qepuj9.png
    05-12-16_9-44-43nbspPM_zpsdazb6wpu.png

Here is Yuki that recently moved out with her now fiance

05-31-16_7-16-15nbspPM_zps40bvswpr.png
    06-01-16_9-54-23nbspPM_zps4htkdfqf.png

And this was my favorite roommates, I never got to play them to where they would be a couple
    04-03-16_9-35-46nbspAM_zpsbsrasbsk.png
    Post edited by 06Bon06 on
  • Options
    @princessdylan Admitted 4 (Sakura's 2 and Brody's first two) were deliberate. Story-wise they were caused by my AI Glitch doing experiments and calling aliens to abduct them. Brody's third one was a surprise Christmas Present. XP...lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo OMG that camping picture is so cute!

Sammi and richard just got married and had a nice wedding meal with their closest friends!

tumblr_o87dwrTBoJ1tlsj96o2_1280.png

tumblr_o87dwrTBoJ1tlsj96o5_1280.png

tumblr_o87dwrTBoJ1tlsj96o8_1280.png

• Options
    @LunaNova Actually, my fav is this one. Although they were sad because of something else, where Sakura is squeamish, he isn't fond of camping and gave Peter this look as if to say. "Peter, I'm regretting!" since he agreed to go on the trip for his daughter. :D Sorry if it's a bit dark as I tend to take tons of shots and not much time for editing.

Pcb1IMJ.png

Congrats on the wedding!!! Sammi and Richard are adorable!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    @LosaruTaiyo Thats such a moody almost creepy shot! They all look a little creeped out XD
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    tpnIk1Z.png
    xq2U1D6.png

Right now it's my two sims Fay and Sebastian. They're like best friends and are always together. I almost didn't make them a couple, because they're related in some strange way, but they don't show up on each other's family tree, and the game allowed it, so whatever.

The pictures are kinda old, since it's from their first "real" date, but I haven't played for some time now. I miss them ;3;
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Here are mine

2d015kl.png

2nu7hv5.png

2q3qkrb.png
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    @LunaNova They could be too. Again, Sakura is squeamish so anything tends to freak him out. :D Aw...lol. Just hoping that Dine Out will give a vegetarian/vegan reward trait or something too as I swears that guy is vegan. Has the fruit cake bug still and seems like each dish with meat or pure dairy he has sets it off...lol
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• Options
    KnoxhoodKnoxhood Posts: 266 Member
    This is my main couple, they recently renewed their vows.:

XmS3KGz.png

42cAl5Z.png
    EA ID: Knoxhood
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.
  • Options
    Sim ShadySim Shady Posts: 297 Member
    I just recently got Sergio Romeo and Joaquin Le Chien together, and also Candy Behr and Paolo Rocca (Joaquin is the Father of Candy's baby but Paolo is stepping in as their Stepdad since I want the kid/s to have 2 parents in their lives and Joaquin lives with Sergio).

06_03_16_2_40_13_PM.png

06_03_16_2_50_37_PM.png

06_03_16_5_21_03_PM.png

06_03_16_5_51_43_PM.png
    duck.jpg