Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch Disturbs Me

CAS for me is already messy enough as lt is.

Now not only all clothes are available for practically all ages, but now genders as well?

I hope i won't be seeing weird townies wearing opposite gender clothes
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• Options
    FluffusCanarusFluffusCanarus Posts: 103 Member
    edited June 2016
    The patch is optional of course :)

By optional I mean you can make it to where townies aren't wearing opposite gender clothes and all that
    In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.- Coco Chanel
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I think by default townies stick with clothes originally corresponding to their gender? but I might be wrong. Is there a way you could roll back the game to before the patch? Sorry I can't be of more help, I'm not very good with the technical side of the sims but there are others her who are, rosemow is especially good at giving advice.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    lalalalanalalalalalanala Posts: 102 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    I think by default townies stick with clothes originally corresponding to their gender? but I might be wrong. Is there a way you could roll back the game to before the patch?

From what i see in the game, it looks like you are right. So far all of the townies that have been spawned have the clothes that corresponds with their gender
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Everything is 100% optional. You can even filter the clothes now so you don't have to wade through unisex things you don't want to use.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    Mizz_Creative48Mizz_Creative48 Posts: 1,044 Member
    It's optional so don't click on the new features at all
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,422 Member
    Well you are entitled to your opinion. As long as things don't get bugged though, your game should be the same as it was pre-patch from what I've read.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Well the other day someone was asking for an Afro for men, now it's an option.

I wish I could remove the headband. I thought about my Sim when I saw it but dislike the headband even on females.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,621 Member
    ^ Pretty sure there is a bigger non-headband afro option too. Unless that one didn't transfer over...?
  • Options
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    ^ Pretty sure there is a bigger non-headband afro option too. Unless that one didn't transfer over...?

I didn't see one without the headband.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    AmiutzaAmiutza Posts: 1,796 Member
    Townies aren't affected, and you can opt out of it cas simply by leaving the automated filters on :) I really do suggest you try it out, certain items have been ported between genders beautifully and don't look out of place at all.
    hhHD2XB.png
    My tumblr - A world of clutter and color
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,445 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

The Afro I saw did not have a head band attached to it.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »

The Afro I saw did not have a head band attached to it.

I will look again maybe I was going through there too fast. :)
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,445 Member
    Here is the two that I saw in my game.
    13320584_610771982406434_4256107964179286119_o.jpg
    13346313_610771979073101_1523168963089565733_o.jpg
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    Trying to figure out HOW it disturbs you since it's optional.
    xo0yscju
  • Options

Sometimes, we often forget we all come from different backgrounds and cultures and teachings and ideas and life experiences. It is up to us to to remember that. Not everyone in the whole world would love this patch and that is just a fact.
  • Options
    lalalalanalalalalalanala Posts: 102 Member
    Sometimes, we often forget we all come from different backgrounds and cultures and teachings and ideas and life experiences. It is up to us to to remember that. Not everyone in the whole world would love this patch and that is just a fact.

Yes, but there is no need to be hateful or say hurtful things to others. A lot of people are forgetting about this part too. We can all have different backgrounds but we should be able to come together without tearing others down.
  • Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    edited June 2016

Not everyone in the whole world would love this patch and that is just a fact.

That does not matter, Cinebar.
    Like the patch or hate the patch..
    If you want to voice your opinion then do it gracefully and in a way that doesn't offend others, the title of this thread IS offensive.
    I AM..offended.
    xo0yscju
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top