Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 016 - Rules

Comments

• RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited July 2016
    @Vihisha 017 looks like a fun challenge! I'm still finishing up this one. I have a question. On the list of things for the heir to make, 'Guitar' and 'Violin' are included. I don't see these listed in the woodcrafting table as options. Not even for her father who is level 10 handiness. Can you tell me how these two items are to be made? Thanks. :smile:

She is currently at level 7 handiness skill and has made:

Barstool
    Endtable
    Dining Chair
    Dining Table

The rest of the list of things to make are:

Guitar
    Violin
    Wooden Bath Tub
    Wooden Toilet
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Those music instruments open up ONLY if the musical skill & mechanical skill BOTH r the correct level (lvl 8 I believe it is). :smile:
    Making some good progress so far!!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited July 2016
    Uh oh. Do I fail this challenge if I can't get her musical skill up? And thus make the other items on the list? She only has a few days left.
    @Rawla Nope....how far u get in skill level & the items that u craft DO play into things. IF u craft it...u can "take it" & I'll keep mum about the rest :wink:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Vihisha - I'm very relieved. Thanks. xD
    I have a VERY important change!! There is now a NEW link 4 the cleared out world(s) that includes multiple downloads so u can pick & choose which file u want/need...the Simselves that are included have also been updated to b CC free (so no missing pants etc....weeee!)
    :star:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzXRh0E1Z3ofdXZTUk1RSDJMWWM
    *simply download one of the files and add it to your saves file in your Sims4 folder* :star:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    I have some VERY important info concerning The Drifter Challenge! I cannot post the video explanation here because it does have RL webcam footage....but PLEASE visit my channel @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkN_yJd3CP3h7IwC-vCxK7A for all the info!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Rules have been updated with City Living & Vampires packs =)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • TheAmazingLeeTheAmazingLee Posts: 140 Member
    I'm excited for this challenge! Just waiting for my heir from 15 to age up now. I do have a few questions though. The main sim can do the upgrades but the heir has to do the crafting on the workbench, right?

Also:
    *The Main Sim in the Active Household have the choice of any career or they can remain unemployed the length of this mini-challenge (exceptions below)
    -The Main Sim must be employed in the Scientist career (Astronaut career) to at least satisfy a required house goal

Which house goal is it that they need to be in that career? And is it the scientist or the astronaut?
    I'm excited for this challenge! Just waiting for my heir from 15 to age up now. I do have a few questions though. The main sim can do the upgrades but the heir has to do the crafting on the workbench, right?
    That is correct!

Also:
    *The Main Sim in the Active Household have the choice of any career or they can remain unemployed the length of this mini-challenge (exceptions below)
    -The Main Sim must be employed in the Scientist career (Astronaut career) to at least satisfy a required house goal

Which house goal is it that they need to be in that career? And is it the scientist or the astronaut?
    I'm thinking that this was an accidental miss type...I don't remember adding that in, so it's been deleted from these rule sets...sry 4 any confusion

rXyqmuX.jpg
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    House complete. Perrin Hawk married Izumi Mori and they had three girls - Qamira and twins Qiana and Quenby.

Qamira didn't quite manage to craft all of the items on the list so the next house should be interesting. :smile:
  • TheAmazingLeeTheAmazingLee Posts: 140 Member
    I figured it was a mistype so I think I just ignored it, haha.

@Karise Aaah, the next house was very interesting. And that was with my heir getting up to the point where it was just the bathroom plumbing they couldn't do...I can't imagine if it was even less than that!
    @TheAmazingLee Ah yes, bathroom plumbing for me too so it'll be quite the challenge. :smiley:
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    I'm about to start this challenge :)
    @illusie Good luck. It's an interesting one. :smile:
    edited February 2019
    @karise and @Piazzagirl1015, thank you! It is going well so far.

Oliver (my sim) just got married to a beautiful YA. I was not sure about her at first because she is evil. She does have the aspiration soulmate so she can't be all bad, right? lol The only evil thing she has done so far is demolish the dollhouse. Which I put down expecially for her because that may help to get the handiness skills up.

ogkwmg.png

16jfrz7.png
    Post edited by illusie on
    @illusie Congrats on the wedding. Sometimes these evil sims turn out to be pretty ... um "good" lol
    edited February 2019
    lol @ Karise. She is sweet to her husband, but let's wait and see how she is with kids... maybe then her evil personality will show. Now all she does is demolish the dollhouse

33dy1zq.png
    edited February 2019
    I've completed this house!

The family

cndxx.png

My current main sim with the heir

ms15ra.png

I hardly noticed that Ashlynn was evil. I was afraid she would be mean to others, but she was really sweet.

2r28zdt.png

@illusie Congrats on completing the house. :smile:
    edited February 2019
    @karise, thank you!
    I've added some pictures to my previous post.
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    @illusie Congratulations on finishing the house and I love the pictures. I'm looking forward to the house tour.
    Thanks for the reminder! I forgot I still have to take pictures of the house and upload it.
    I've posted the first chapter for this house

Chapter 16.01
    https://illusie.weebly.com/drifter-challenge/chapter-1601

01-04-19-6-13-00-pm_orig.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top