Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JUNE UPDATE: Post your diverse sims here!

NoogsterNoogster Posts: 627 Member
With the new update allowing gender-free clothing, hair and accessories, as well as masculine and feminine body types, vocies and more, what better way to celebrate such a ground breaking patch than to post some happy diverse simmies! :) I only have a few rules though. I really would like this to be a positive-sim only thread! That's it! Also, quick warning ahead! This could be a screenshot heavy thread, so narrow it to 4 screenshots or less please! B)

I guess I can start with two sims named Blake (trans male) and Alissa (trans female) both using the new masculine and feminine body type options!

2e1xjd2.png
33de9eo.png
282nay0.png

edit: you can find them by searching #LGBT or #trans, or simply by searching my origin username nexushi :)

Comments

• Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    I was just posting elsewhere that I love the female hair style you used in your pic on the guy on guys! It really looks cool.
  • Options
    simming_in_silencesimming_in_silence Posts: 133 Member
    They are both so cute! I haven't gotten a chance to jump in the game yet, but I'm excited to make my simmies! :)
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    I love them! I will be watching this thread for a few new sims to add to my game! I'm loving all the new options!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    BoothBiscuitBoothBiscuit Posts: 62 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm a trans person myself but in all my excitement, I've just realized, I forgot to actually use the patch. Woops. But both of them are so cute!! ahhHHh (that was a happy... scream?) I'm so glad to see people using this! (I'm not sure what else I expected but still!)
  • Options
    I was just posting elsewhere that I love the female hair style you used in your pic on the guy on guys! It really looks cool.

Thanks a bunch @JasonAnthonySterling ! As soon as I got into CAS I remembered that female hairstyle and HAD to see how it looked! I love the swoopy look a lot. B)
    They are both so cute! I haven't gotten a chance to jump in the game yet, but I'm excited to make my simmies! :)

Thank you @simming_in_silence ! I hope you post 'em here! I'm sure they will turn out super cute! :)

I love them! I will be watching this thread for a few new sims to add to my game! I'm loving all the new options!

Thank you! I think a specific tag or something would be good to find them in the gallery. Be right back, LOL!
    I'm a trans person myself but in all my excitement, I've just realized, I forgot to actually use the patch. Woops. But both of them are so cute!! ahhHHh (that was a happy... scream?) I'm so glad to see people using this! (I'm not sure what else I expected but still!)

Thank you Biscuit <3o:)

• Options
    katniss9katniss9 Posts: 106 Member
    made a trans female earlier today:
    PnahWp2.png
    zRckfY0.png
    KSMMNm59.jpg
  • Options
    LemonMorrangLemonMorrang Posts: 50 Member
    Can't wait to post mine! My game is still updating after two hours
  • Options
    More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    Baby is one of my fav Sims of mine and now he can have pretty hair as long as his ego is big. XD

He's really into himself.
    z3uhoIW.png

And when he gets that juicy gossip newsbit he's all
    TaDW9K8.jpg

Not trans or gay, but he's a dandy and a drama king. Does that count as diverse? lol
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • Options
    tmccall2014tmccall2014 Posts: 4 New Member
    I can't wait to post mine! My game is 90% updated
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    uJ1b4qF.png

first one is just in "masculine" pants and has a new hair, the other two are using the new gender options. :)
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    These are a few I did right off the bat- the only bad thing is the "bosom" shadowing on the female clothes but it's not that bad. These were a few things I had been wanting to try.

This first one my partner looked at and said that actually looks like you- lol. Well, except I don't look that young- ha!

06-02-16_8-14-42nbspPM_zpsxghoyb4j.png

None of these looks are particularly feminine in my opinion which I why I like the option of using them.

06-02-16_8-24-15nbspPM_zpsgow0it7o.png

06-02-16_8-25-36nbspPM_zpsa9skxo5b.png

Well, okay... this one is a "little bit" girly but he just wanted to feel pretty for once... and he loves the movie Frozen- "Let it go, let it go!"

06-02-16_8-27-10nbspPM_zpsnewyfwy4.png
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I posted a while ago about how simmers waiting for a patch is like astronomers waiting for a meteor shower; now waiting for the restaurants, it's as if we're a group of astronomers, tweeting about how beautiful the meteors were, and now we're waiting for the planets to come into view.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    edited June 2016
    aqK7Mir.png

the supermodel of the world, Rupaul
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    Such cutie pies, @BOY <3:)

I love all of these sims! All so cute and breaking societal norms! All of you rock! B)
  • Options
    freindlylolfreindlylol Posts: 359 Member
    must be me i dont really see the big deal maybe i need to play a little more
  • Options
    StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member

This is Elija and Qat Ness. They just got marries and are having a great "honeymoon" at home.mHCMQMt.png
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1
  • Options
    This is Elija and Qat Ness. They just got marries and are having a great "honeymoon" at home.
    [image removed]

What cuties! I hope they're having a relaxing honeymoon!

• Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    I love this new feature :D
    2vc864m.jpg