Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MTS Expanded Physique Range Mod not compatible with patch on 06/02/16

will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
Just an FYI that Evol_Evolved's Expanded Physique Range causes the CAS changes under choose sex not to show--just blank with a check mark for 'Done'. The options do show up with scripthoge's no fat/no muscles, but is not really needed unless using expanded physique mod. Have left messages for both, but don't know if either will be updated as there is a considerable amount of time since their last updates. Just wanted to post this in case anyone else has problems and forgets they have this mod in their game.

Comments

• PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Nude in CAS mod is broken as well... Not that I care too much, but that orange underwear is bleh...
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Candyr277Candyr277 Posts: 623 Member
    I await the game thread that lists all the broken CC with this update.
    "The great will not be constrained by the small." - BioShock

Unknown.jpeg

• moon_mothmoon_moth Posts: 28 Member
    hey, i realize this is an old thread, but i recently got the full game. i tried that mod recently in the demo, and it worked. but i can't get the expanded physique mod to work in the full game now, not even with the no fat/no muscle mod. is there any update on this? is there a version of this mod that works? i'm really disappointed because frankly, the variety in body type with the sliders as they are leaves something to be desired.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    moon_moth wrote: »
    hey, i realize this is an old thread, but i recently got the full game. i tried that mod recently in the demo, and it worked. but i can't get the expanded physique mod to work in the full game now, not even with the no fat/no muscle mod. is there any update on this? is there a version of this mod that works? i'm really disappointed because frankly, the variety in body type with the sliders as they are leaves something to be desired.

You could try this Mod, it's updated for Get Famous: https://roburky.itch.io/sims4-fitness
  • moon_mothmoon_moth Posts: 28 Member
    @Bananas_45

thank you! I'm going to try it!