Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS NEXT TOP MODEL - Cycle 1 - [ON HOLD]

Comments

• buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member
    Lea quite likes that term. Haha, thanks so much! I really appreciate it :blush:
    @xJojox
  • EmmaSmileEmmaSmile Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited June 2016
  • AshLennAshLenn Posts: 483 Member
    edited June 2016
    Name: Gia Lopez
    Gallery ID: AshleyLennie
    What's your model like? Gia is sassy with an attitude, she's use to getting what she's wants, and has no problem being called a diva.
    Previous Experience: Only amateur modeling experience, and being a selfie queen of course.

2z4n7gi.jpg

1zqpow6.jpg
    Post edited by AshLenn on
    5ceapok.png
  • dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    @Ashlenn I knew you'd come up with an amazing model! She has a really sexy look about her too, love it
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    I'd like to reserve a spot too. I have just the model in mind.This would be my second contest. No better way to get my comp feet wet than to jump in head first.
    mWC1gjz.gif
    I'd like to reserve a spot too. I have just the model in mind.This would be my second contest. No better way to get my comp feet wet than to jump in head first.

I feel you! I did the same thing when I started. But you've got plenty of time to get your model entered :) Looking forward to seeing her!
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm going to enter another model as well.She's a model I'm using,but I wanted her in here too.
    Post edited by Kelebek on
    edited June 2016
    Name: Willow Kalani
    Gallery ID:iiOpal
    Previous Experience: She has done a few shoots.
    Personality:Willow is very colorful when it comes to her personality.She loves to befriend and is outgoing,yet she also enjoys being by herself to spend time thinking about the things around her.

tSXKiR5.png

dbKFojH.png
    @Kelebek Oh yes girl... You made my day with this! I'll add her to the list
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    i thought about doing a second model too ... lol but im wondering if i can handle 11 contestants and two contests. lol.
    xJojox wrote: »
    i thought about doing a second model too ... lol but im wondering if i can handle 11 contestants and two contests. lol.

I wouldn't be opposed to it! Feel free to if you think you can handle another :) First photoshoot won't start till at least June 13th if that helps you out!
    Model Name: Kizzy Moscotto
    Gallery ID: strawberrigurl
    What is your model like? Kizzy is blazing a path for what she calls geekchic. Who says a model can't wear glasses? Kizzy grew up being the oddball. She likes superman and make-up, football and competitive iceskating. Whatever she puts her mind to she gives it her all including her bid to be a top model.
    Previous experience? Besides some shoots for geeksquad-a local high school photoclub she started, edited and featured in? No.

2i07luq.jpg

2zrlxyp.jpg
    mWC1gjz.gif
    @dafadolly Thanks girly <3
    @strawberrigurl Added her to the list on the first page :) She's got a great face for modeling!
  • HAROZHAROZ Posts: 236 Member
    @dafadolly Can you reserve 1 slot for my model please. Thanks =)
    7J1BMDM.png
    HAROZ wrote: »
    @dafadolly Can you reserve 1 slot for my model please. Thanks =)

Gotchu! Just added you to the list on page 1
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited June 2016
    this contest has another lurker! all your guys's sims look amazing! can't wait to see the first photoshoot

EDIT: wordchoice
    Thanks =)@dafadolly
    7J1BMDM.png
    dafadolly wrote: »
    @strawberrigurl Added her to the list on the first page :) She's got a great face for modeling!

Thanks. Will try and post her CC later today and I still need to load her to the gallery.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • AshLennAshLenn Posts: 483 Member
    Thank you at @dafadolly
    Can't wait for this to start!
    5ceapok.png
  • MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    Model Name: Kizzy Moscotto
    Gallery ID: strawberrigurl
    What is your model like? Kizzy is blazing a path for what she calls geekchic. Who says a model can't wear glasses? Kizzy grew up being the oddball. She likes superman and make-up, football and competitive iceskating. Whatever she puts her mind to she gives it her all including her bid to be a top model.
    Previous experience? Besides some shoots for geeksquad-a local high school photoclub she started, edited and featured in? No.

2i07luq.jpg

2zrlxyp.jpg

Beautiful sim! I love her eyes, definitely makes her unique looking!
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
    Model Name: Paloma Love
    Gallery ID: harozcambest
    What is your model like?
    Paloma is a shy young girl but people person. She's quiet, but she speaks her mind when necessary. Her fierce face makes her "Top Model" material.

Previous experience?
    She was in THE SIMS 4 TALLY TO THE TOP contest. However, she decided to call it quit due to her health condition.

Headshot
    okzb5y.png

Full Body Shot
    aepml0.png
    7J1BMDM.png
    @HAROZ Omg she's amazing!!
    @MissBirdie Thank you! Praline sure does make some amazing eyes.
    mWC1gjz.gif
    edited June 2016
    KIZZY MOSCOTTO
    BODYSHOP
    Find her under Gallery ID: strawberrigurl
    Hair

Eyes

Body Skin

(There is only highlighting on the face)

Contour/details

No idea where the eyebrows came from. I suspect Praline but they have dozens.
    mWC1gjz.gif