The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS NEXT TOP MODEL - Cycle 1 - [ON HOLD]

Comments

• flubber32c4flubber32c4 Posts: 2,583 Member
    dafadolly wrote: »
    hello @dafadolly :D
    i read that you need judges !! is still a seat free for my sim ?

Yes! I was judge getting back to your message when I saw this notification :)

oh sorry ! i deleted it by mistake ;) i wrote a new one

Judge Name: Ashley Summers

What is your judge like? :
    Ashley she designs swimwear for a well known manufacturer. she is a funny girl and does lots of jokes during the work
    but she also is a perfectionist and didnt like unpunctuality

QIdLnOj.png
  • dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    @flubber32c4 Lover her! I've got the first page updated for the new addition :)
    @flubber32c4 Lover her! I've got the first page updated for the new addition :)

it looks great !! :smiley: thank you
    edited June 2016
    Just wanted to give all the models and judges a heads up! Apps will be closing June 11th. That means all models must have their applications in by 12:00 pm pacific standard time. It's a long ways away, I know. Just thought I'd tell everyone! If something comes up to where you can't get your model submitted in time please let me know.

Time to start getting all the models ready for their model makeovers! I need everyone to give me a copy of their models along with their skin details, eyes, and hairs. Everything else is optional, so you don't have to go out of your way to find it. You have nearly 2 weeks to get these together. They will be due at the end of the first photoshoot. The first photoshoot will start around June 13th, so aim for some time that week. You girls have got plenty of time! If you're having trouble or need some help with this, please feel free to message me. Here is a link to the Sims 4 Tray Importer in case you need it! It's a ton of help with finding this kind of stuff.

Note: If you uploaded her to the gallery, please let make sure you include your gallery ID. Thank you :)

@Doll_9 @Kelebek @Zita1966z @xJojox @CazzTregurtha @EmmaSmile @Maladi777 @YJB19299 @picklesthecat114 @katniss9 @AshLenn @Penguinwa101 @MissBirdie @flubber32c4
    Post edited by dafadolly on
    ah the good old sims 4 tray importer !! :D i loved it to use it for the gallery !!
    with it i could show lots of details with the screenshots !! i wish we could use it again :(
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @dafadolly I linked all the cc I used in the application. Is it okay that way or do you need me to do anything else?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @dafadolly I linked all the cc I used in the application. Is it okay that way or do you need me to do anything else?

I also need a copy of the actual sim :) Have you uploaded her to the gallery? You can also just send the the tray files if you want
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

I also need a copy of the actual sim :) Have you uploaded her to the gallery? You can also just send the the tray files if you want

Yes I uploaded her. Just use my gallery ID: Maladi Shouldn't be too hard to find her. I hope.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi

Yes I uploaded her. Just use my gallery ID: Maladi Shouldn't be too hard to find her. I hope.

Oops that's my bad then! I should have had everyone list their gallery ID first. Apologies!
  • JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • JenLadyBird88JenLadyBird88 Posts: 553 Member
    omg this looks great i will lurk this round :)
  • buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member

Name Lea Miazga
    Age 21
    Gallery ID kpszcz
    Previous Experience None

Although it's clear Lea's heart is pure, she has ambitions; and I wouldn't get in her way if I were you.

JKoWERI.png

YO4Bdg8.png

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    @JoyfulSims i am currently in 10 and hosting 2 ... im sure u can definitely handle it.
    @buydebug Lovely model!
  • buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member
    Thank you <3@dafadolly
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Can someone link me on how to use the sims 4 tray importer?The link that was sent is in a foreign language.
    @Kelebek The page is in both english and french. Look at the blue writing for the english explanation
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Kelebek The page is in both english and french. Look at the blue writing for the english explanation

Ok,thanks!
    Post edited by Kelebek on
    @Kelebek Gotchu girl ;)
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Count me in
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • CalicoCalico Posts: 4 New Member
    Wonderful - thank you so much!

Name: Marlowe Walters
    Gallery ID: Mosca_Mye (I think?!
    Experience: None what-so-ever. (As you can no doubt tell, neither of us know what we're doing at all)
    Personality: Marlowe has a real creative streak where writing is concerned particularly - though she hopes that's the only thing she has in common with her namesake (after all, things didn't end too well for poor Kit). She experiences her emotions to the extreme - both the good and the bad, no doubt exacerbated by the jealous streak she tries her best to keep under wraps.
    Headshot: [IMG]ht tp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj634/Cotton_Snow/marlow_zps9h0irc47.png[/IMG]

Bodyshot: [IMG]ht tp://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj634/Cotton_Snow/marlowb_zps8mjxczqo.png[/IMG]
    Calico wrote: »
    Wonderful - thank you so much!

Name: Marlowe Walters
    Gallery ID: Mosca_Mye (I think?!
    Experience: None what-so-ever. (As you can no doubt tell, neither of us know what we're doing at all)
    Personality: Marlowe has a real creative streak where writing is concerned particularly - though she hopes that's the only thing she has in common with her namesake (after all, things didn't end too well for poor Kit). She experiences her emotions to the extreme - both the good and the bad, no doubt exacerbated by the jealous streak she tries her best to keep under wraps.
    Headshot: marlow_zps9h0irc47.png

Bodyshot: marlowb_zps8mjxczqo.png

Added in the pictures for you ~

And she is super cute!
    Count me in

Yayay can't wait to see your model!
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    Very pretty model @Calico
    @buydebug - ur sim looks very regal :)