Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Live Stream for Dine Out Announced!

Comments

• KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    4pm for me ok cool don't have nothing planned if I miss it youtube will have it this will help with the anxiousness of wanting the game
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    fullspiral wrote: »

4pm Eastern for us East Coasters.

I'll be at work by then so I hope there is an opportunity to watch it later.

Just bookmark their channel. You can usually watch them later as they record as they broadcast, I believe.

Thank you :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    These get posted to watch later, right? I'm about a million percent sure I won't be able to watch even close to then.

They'll be a replay somewhere. I'll keep you posted & can send you a link. As @catloverplayer said it will probably be on SimsVIP. But right now, the SimsVIP doesn't have the news posted that it'll be live streaming Friday. They usually post news pretty quick, so I'm surprised they dont' have this posted yet.

She now has it posted.
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    These get posted to watch later, right? I'm about a million percent sure I won't be able to watch even close to then.

They'll be a replay somewhere. I'll keep you posted & can send you a link. As @catloverplayer said it will probably be on SimsVIP. But right now, the SimsVIP doesn't have the news posted that it'll be live streaming Friday. They usually post news pretty quick, so I'm surprised they dont' have this posted yet.

She now has it posted.

Thanks!! I just saw it!! I love her page.
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    6am for Australia on a sat, so possible if I want to get up .. Glad sims sites usually have a replay.
    I may be working at 4pm Friday. If so I'll catch the replay on SimsVip.
  • SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    I kind of want to watch but at the same time I don't because I want to surprise myself

The focus of the live stream will be around ownership and showing it in action and answering questions about the content in the pack. I've paid attention to comments from the community regarding past live streams and since this will be occurring days before the pack is released we wanted to make sure you have surprises left to experience on your own :)
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)

SimsVip will have the replay.

Thanks, guys :) you're awesome!

We will have a broadcast available to watch on our Twitch page :)
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
    edited June 2016
    I kind of want to watch but at the same time I don't because I want to surprise myself

The focus of the live stream will be around ownership and showing it in action and answering questions about the content in the pack. I've paid attention to comments from the community regarding past live streams and since this will be occurring days before the pack is released we wanted to make sure you have surprises left to experience on your own :)

Any chance we can also get a demo of our sims dining in an NPC restaurant?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I would much rather see the managing and running of the restaurant. To dine out you travel to the restaurant, click the podium, be seated, click the waiter, order the meal, eat, rate, pay the bill and leave.

Can we get a 60 or minutes or more broadcast?
  • JuneDuneJuneDune Posts: 50 Member
    Yes! A livestream before the pack comes out!!!

...Actually, I dunno if I want to watch it or not now because I don't want to ruin the surprises in the pack lol. I probably will watch it though. Can't wait! :blush:
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    I truly hope it will showcase no more musical chairs. ;3
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
    SimGuruDrake

Any chance yall can have the new jazz radio station playing in the background?
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I would much rather see the managing and running of the restaurant. To dine out you travel to the restaurant, click the podium, be seated, click the waiter, order the meal, eat, rate, pay the bill and leave.

I don't know if we can rate. That hasn't been confirmed yet.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Same time as a friend of mine's stream -- sorry, Brian, I'll be absent for an hour or so. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I can't watch as I have a plum wedding to attend but I'll watch the day after.
    It's great that they don't do it on release day or a couple of days after like in the past. it means they are not scared of showing the end product before is out!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    @SimGuruDrake thank you for organising the stream in advance of release and letting us know the focus. :)
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    edited June 2016

Might not be that way. You might have to unlock the ability to book a table, by having more than 10 best friends and 5 bathrooms in the cellar.

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »

Might not be that way. You might have to unlock the ability to book a table, by having more than 10 best friends and 5 bathrooms in the cellar.

Could be. We won't know until the Friday.
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    THUD.......Sorry Simmers I passed out for a minute there. Not because of The Sims team doing a live stream but because there actually doing this before a release unlike the last few times in The Sims 4 when it was days after release which I constantly said it was pointless. Whew someone pass me the Brita water cause the news is getting me dehydrated. EA stepping up there game. I wasn't prepared for this.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    SimGuruDrake said in another thread that pre-pack updates are normally Thursday/Friday (not Tuesday like that thread OP expected). I mean, most of us knew this already, but it's nice to see it confirmed when we have been told not to expect a release schedule.

If we are having the LS on Friday, the patch is probably on Thursday. Less to deal with in one day.
    Yes tomorrow is patch day. Thank goodness cause we got nothing today. The launch trailer will probebly release Friday with the livestream.
    edited June 2016
    I can't wait to see this Live Stream. I hope it's atleast an hour long. If you remember Outdoor Retreat's Live Stream was over 1 hour.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I can't wait to see this Live Stream. I hope it's atleast an hour long. If you remember Outdoor Retreat's Live Stream was over 1 hour.

It might be, but I doubt it. They said they didn't want to spoil any surprises since they're doing the live stream before the pack comes out.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif