Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Neighborhood?

Will the Dine out pack come with a new neighborhood? I hope so because I have not one single empty lot to build a restaurant on. I've been out of room for months now. I love building, The Sims 4 just never has enough lots for me to do it on.
giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

Comments

• LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    I hope so too but I don't really have high hopes that they will. From the trailer videos it doesn't appear like it's in a new world but I could be wrong! I really hope there is a new world cause that would be the cherry on top for me :smiley:
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Not that I could see. Normally a new world would be one of the key features in a new Pack, if it has one.
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    I thought it had been confirmed that it wasn't coming with a new town? Perhaps imagined it.
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    At the very least they should free up some more lots in the retail neighborhood Magnolia Promenade. The whole place only having 4 lots is such a waste.
    I seriously don't even think I'll get this pack if it does not come with a new neighborhood. I'm sick of having to keep bulldozing my lots (that take me a while to design, build and decorate!) just to rebuild because I'm out of space again! Building is the main thing that makes me want to keep playing TS4.
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

Arletta wrote: »
    I thought it had been confirmed that it wasn't coming with a new town? Perhaps imagined it.
    No, I think you are right. I think that they did confirm that Dine Out wasn't going to come with a new world.

• JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    I would nice if we could get a new world so there's more space to place all the venues and not have to replace an existing one.
  • Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    No new workd or neighborhood.
  • daisylee910daisylee910 Posts: 73 Member
    This is getting to be ridiculous. I have zero place to place any of the lots EA has built and zero place to build a new one. If they want us to stick with this game, the builders that is, we need a heck of a lot more space! There is zero point in looking at lots in the gallery as there is no place for them. If they keep giving us new things, which is good, we need somewhere to use them.
  • Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    This is getting to be ridiculous. I have zero place to place any of the lots EA has built and zero place to build a new one. If they want us to stick with this game, the builders that is, we need a heck of a lot more space! There is zero point in looking at lots in the gallery as there is no place for them. If they keep giving us new things, which is good, we need somewhere to use them.

You do have Newcrest, and if you own GTW or GT you have Magnolia Promenade and/or Windenburg.
  • xSpoiledxxSpoiledx Posts: 228 Member
    I completely agree. It's frustrating to have new venues released and no lots to build them on, and I'm out too.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Gabe_oz wrote: »

You do have Newcrest, and if you own GTW or GT you have Magnolia Promenade and/or Windenburg.

Still unlike in the past you cannot create new neighborhoods/worlds and or edit them. Meaning no matter what TS4 will suffer the lack of space. Get used to deleting everything when new DLC is released to make room for it. :)
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member

Newcrest gave us 15 lots. I want, like, 200 more lots. I want to do what I did in TS2. Like this: http://simlishdistractions.tumblr.com/post/145158676024/look-at-what-i-did-i-finally-installed-ts2

They can keep giving us these tiny untouchable neighborhoods, but what we really need are world editing tools.
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member

Forcing you to buy an EP tho. That's not really fair because it's so limited. I'm being objective because I buy all EP's since Sims 1. I just want everything that is added to the game whether it's what *I* would want or not. So without the two EP's it's just Oasis Springs, Willow Creek and Newcrest right? Yikes. I mean, I think I have about 40+ lots in Pleasantview alone. (sims2) So I can imagine some of the frustration. Even windenburg a lot of those lots are so important to the atmosphere - it's not like you have a lot of "free space"

Although, I'm sure another world will be released soon. I'm wondering if "Worlds" will be added like DLC like in Sims 3.
    Conclue wrote: »

Forcing you to buy an EP tho. That's not really fair because it's so limited. I'm being objective because I buy all EP's since Sims 1. I just want everything that is added to the game whether it's what *I* would want or not. So without the two EP's it's just Oasis Springs, Willow Creek and Newcrest right? Yikes. I mean, I think I have about 40+ lots in Pleasantview alone. (sims2) So I can imagine some of the frustration. Even windenburg a lot of those lots are so important to the atmosphere - it's not like you have a lot of "free space"

Although, I'm sure another world will be released soon. I'm wondering if "Worlds" will be added like DLC like in Sims 3.
    So far all the Sims 4 world were all DLC with the exception of the base game worlds and maybe Magnolia Promenade. If you consider Magnolia Promenade as being a world, in which I don't. So my guess is yes, we can expect the future Sims 4 world to be DLC. Unless they decide release another Pack for Sims 4 in physical format with a world in it in the future.