Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For the one and only.... KaytayRoall!

13...Next

Comments

• ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Tanubanue ....This one could feel that one's disappointment from across the pond/Tamriel, Auntie. *Hugs*

@SjappielovePaul Bathesda's youtube actually have lots of videos too, should you want to see footage :)
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @Shannen You have cute sim-making down. Whether canine, feline, equine, fairy, witch, mermaid, or human, everyone you've made is darling (even the evil one is cute). Shiro and Starla (love both their names) will definitely be finding a home in my games, and I think fairies, including Gabriella, have a big future with me as well. I was fortunate to be gifted a lovely fairy couple, and with Gabriella and a few others in the exchange, I'm thinking about about founding a fairy enclave in one of my saves (maybe the Dragon Valley one). Your pictures of all are awesome.

The seasonal playground is a nice idea. It would be a great place for families to hang out year-round. Kudos for learning to make a festival lot. I've only tried once to modify one and it was a bit confusing at first.

I love the dark exterior of your lodge against the snowy background, and its interior is warm and cozy, just like a lodge should be. I particularly love the steps leading down to the pond.

Your and @tanubanue 's wedding venue has it all covered. Such a pretty building and grounds. I always like the idea of having a church as a wedding option, and this one is somewhat like country churches I grew up with and at the same time more tropical and festive. Olivia makes such a pretty bride, and I enjoyed your pictures of her and James' wedding there.

Off to give you recs all around.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Shannen wrote: »
    @Tanubanue ....This one could feel that one's disappointment from across the pond/Tamriel, Auntie. *Hugs*

@SjappielovePaul Bathesda's youtube actually have lots of videos too, should you want to see footage :)

Thanks, I know what to do today o:)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    @Shannen & @Tanu - WOW!! Entwined Palms Wedding Venue is gorgeous !!

Shannen - you really knew how to pick a good muse! There was a time when I myself had to use Tanu's muse.

And Tanu.... You really know how to build!! I gave you a well-deserving REC for the venue. Too bad there wasn't a way to split the rec and give half to Shannen. lol

Oh! And Shannen.... I love the mermaid/supernatural fan. VERY cute couple! Rec'd
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member