Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For my buddy MariTomKaulitZ

2...Next

Comments

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Martje89 wrote: »
    Yay... I win over both of you @Martje89 and @MariTomKaulitZ :') the weather won't let me sleep ;)

Fun to see some more late night Dutchies though lol! Hope you slept well both, goedemorgen alvast :)

Haha @SjappielovePaul In this case I'll gladly let you win lol. :# I'm glad my day at work was very busy so I wasn't really able to feel the lack of sleep. But after dinner it really hit me haha. Still going in game though to work some more on my last gift :smile: I hope you had a wonderful day!

@Kgaff Great job on the Garden Path Books & Angel Cafe! Both the bookstore and cafe look very cosy and the aquarium window is a lovely detail :blush:

I had so little sleep I had a horrible headache and had to stay home. The headache made me nauseous. Luckily I feel a little better now and very tired so I should feel better tomorrow ;) I better be feeling good tomorrow, I still have to paint bats, create snakes and build two giant dragonflies (libelles) for a festival decor and I have like three days left to work on it.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    @Kgaff great building for a bookstore and cafe! Are they with rabbit holes?
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    edited June 2016
    I had so little sleep I had a horrible headache and had to stay home. The headache made me nauseous. Luckily I feel a little better now and very tired so I should feel better tomorrow ;) I better be feeling good tomorrow, I still have to paint bats, create snakes and build two giant dragonflies (libelles) for a festival decor and I have like three days left to work on it.

@SjappielovePaul I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad headache! :/ Hopefully you'll feel all beter tomorrow! *hugs* Sounds like fun to work on those festival decor items! Libelles.. I always find that such a funny word. When we were little we used to joke about the word libellebil, which you can read backwards and it will still be the same word :#
  • KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member

No they are just labeled as Visitors welcome, however, the registers are book registers and the cafe has menus but no chef as you would have to hire those yourself.
    Kgaff wrote: »

No they are just labeled as Visitors welcome, however, the registers are book registers and the cafe has menus but no chef as you would have to hire those yourself.

Nice, didn't know that was possible! Going to snatch again lol!

@Martje89 I never heard of Libellebil haha! This exchange teaches me many things, not even all Sims related now ;)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Kgaff - Niiiiiiiiice!!! Definitely downloading Garden Path Books & Angel Cafe and adding to my game. I love how you were able to incorporate BOTH and make them functional.
    Post edited by MsPrissy88 on
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Think Garden Path Books is my favorite of the three! Not entirely sure why (though, books being there doesn't hurt! ;) ) but something about the style and colors just really works, I think! And I really like the wall covering you used in the cafe!
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @Kgaff I've already commented on the campground, which I love, in the main exchange post, so will just move on to the others. The beach house is so unique and creative, and I love the option to have it as a barge! The rooftop area is my favorite part, but everything is well done with great use of color.

The bookstore/café is darling. I really love how you placed the outdoor sign in front of the red wall - really makes it pop - and also the wallpaper in the café. The children's area in the bookstore is a nice touch.

These are all going in my game right now!
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited June 2016
    I LOVE Garden Path Books & Angel Cafe! I have no idea where to even start. Honestly, I wish I could live there. I just want to curl up in a corner with a good book, it's like the building is inviting me to come inside <3 I also love the kids' corner in the bookstore! Then, after reading a good book, I'd go to the little cafe, to have a nice cup of tea. That fish wall is so awesome! It's an object I love very much, but I never know where to place it. You found the perfect spot for it, though. Thank you so much for creating such a lovely place!

And that cottage.. you just managed to build my dream house! It's so light and cute and cozy <3 The garden is GORGEOUS (and there's poppies - I love poppies!) and it's got everything my Sims love to do. I love the colours you used on the inside as well, and how you managed to use 'earthy' furniture. It definitely has that fairy tale feeling, which a touch of Celtic and farm.

Thank you so, so much for all these gorgeous builds @Kgaff ! I'm going to have an amazing time exploring and using them in game - I don't even know where to start, lol :D I've DRFed them all. You've got some real building talent, that's for sure! A big hug *hugs*
    Post edited by pxelskies on
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    What an adorable fairy cottage! Love the cheerful colors, and I really love all the things from DV...such great build items with that world! I'll have to find it a spot in my edited version of Dragon Valley for sure. ;)
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    @Kgaff these lots are all so amazing, my favorites are the cafe and the houseboat. Lol my favorites folder on the my pages has expanded a lot for this exchange. I really love how vibrant the colorful beach shack and especially love the outdoor kitchen/grill area.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @Kgaff ~
    Marit's Cottage is marvelous! <3 the style and charmingly colorful landscaping. The interior is just as delightful with pleasing colors and comfortable furnishings. Easy to imagine this placed in Hidden Springs and perhaps Moonlight Falls.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    LOVE that decoration around the windows. Great choice for the windows too! It's such a great build. Love it!
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Darling cottage, very whimsical and imaginative. Rec'd.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    I love a community lot that is both a bookstore and a cafe! :) It looks like a great place to spend time!

And your fairy tale cottage is so cute! The landscaping is really lovely too :)

Rec'd!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @Kgaff - I've got you all wRECked! Beautiful job on these builds x
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Marit's Cottage is stunning!!! I loved going through the slideshow and seeing how you pieced everything together. Awesome job, Kgaff! Rec'd and stolen!! :D
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube