Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For my buddy Ciane!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    Kgaff wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying this story.
    I think it was an omen that she got stood up on that day because look at her now!!
    Angel's Paradise looks very inviting, I must send a sim there to check it. :)

Hope you have fun with the resort :) glad so many are liking the story...perhaps it was an omen perhaps not... >:)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!??? Oh - there has got to be more to this story!!

BTW.... Love the resort! Rec'd and favorited

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    I'm really enjoying this story.
    I think it was an omen that she got stood up on that day because look at her now!!
    Angel's Paradise looks very inviting, I must send a sim there to check it. :)

Hope you have fun with the resort :) glad so many are liking the story...perhaps it was an omen perhaps not... >:)

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!??? Oh - there has got to be more to this story!!

BTW.... Love the resort! Rec'd and favorited

oh there is more to the story plenty more :D

aw :blush: thank you it was fun to make but there still more to be done to it if someone wanted to own it so hopefully it'll be fun to build up a bit more :D
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Oooo, can't wait to see what happens next! Resorts can be a lot of fun!
  • Options
    I was going to post this tomorrow but I decided to leave you with a little bit of suspense :wink:

Chapter 6
    2ic5t2q.jpg
    25k4g38.jpg
    funf69.jpg
  • Options
    Oooo, can't wait to see what happens next! Resorts can be a lot of fun!

I do love resorts! it's the feature from IP that I play with most LOL!
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    You go girl! Some men are just NOT to be trusted, are they? Shameful behavior! Poor Angel, being cheated on; yet lucky to find out early enough. Great pics. Now I really wonder whatever shall happen next???
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    You go girl! Some men are just NOT to be trusted, are they? Shameful behavior! Poor Angel, being cheated on; yet lucky to find out early enough. Great pics. Now I really wonder whatever shall happen next???

You shall have to wait and see :)
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Poor Angel, she hasn't been very lucky with her romantic adventures!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Chapter 7:
    dlq1aq.jpg
    293azht.jpg
    25gbc0l.jpg
    rrt5s3.jpg
    6zmyoj.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Chapter 8:
    est1ye.jpg
    2hoaiio.jpg
    v6ofeo.jpg
    fvac6f.jpg

Sadly, this is the end of my journey with Angel now it's up to you to continue her life and see what is made of it :)

So with that said I present two more gifts to you:

Lee Estate - Angel earned quite a bit of money from her investment into a resort as well as some deep sea diving to build a home away from society to raise her young son in peace. Her dream home became a reality featuring 2BR/1BA, a playroom, living, kitchen, dining, and a backyard patio with a pool.

Lee Household - Angel is a young adult who dreamed of becoming a deep sea driver but everything changed when she became a mother. now that she has Tyler will she be able to make her dream come true or will it be pushed back to possible never come true.

Just a few quick mentions:

When I was making the Lee Estate I tried to get colors you could question hopefully I managed to do that. On the inside I tried to go modern but give it lots of color and a mixture of brick and wood hopefully it works well together. Also, I just noticed in the pic with the dining room that the china cabinet isn't against the wall as it should be I don't know why that is but you can easily put it against the wall as it should be. One more thing the house was built on Mermaid's Grotto one of the hidden islands in Isla Paradiso but once you see it you'll understand the lack of landscaping :wink:

As for the household, Angel comes with a few skills but I don't remember which ones aside from scuba diving or even the levels but I know none of the skills she has are maxed out though scuba diving might be close. Also, you might have noticed Angel on a jet Ski I'm pretty sure the jet Ski is in her inventory.
  • Options
    Now just cause the story is over does not mean I don't have more for you I have two more gifts for you that didn't make it in the story and once you see them you'll know why :D

I present the Abandon Pirate Ship, a playground for children but I did not leave out toddlers. You’ll find playpens and walkers on the lot along with toy boxes and some other toys.

This park came into mind as I was looking at the different parks in Isla Paradiso none of them where really designed for children and some only had a few things for children so I decided to create a park that would fit in Isla Paradiso but also have lots of things for children to do. You'll also find picnic tables and grills on the lot so you could take the whole family :D

Abandon Pirate Ship - This old pirate ship was once the best in the sea but since she's washed ashore with no crew the local children have turn her into their own personal playground. Perhaps this is the fate of an old washed up ship no matter who owned her.

n1ysdx.jpg

The last Gift I have for you is:

This venue is very simple and small but it was created for Angel and Mr. right to have their wedding though it never happened so if she ever does find Mr. Right I thought I'd included this simple little wedding venue for her. I don't remember the address I built it on but I know it's a cliff top over looking the water but it'll fit in anywhere :D

Say I Do! - looking for a place to host a simple and small wedding? Say I do is perfect . It has everything you need for a simple wedding

1z1qnuu.jpg

I hope you enjoyed Angel’s Tale and learning about her and her life. Thank you for being helpful and just being you :D
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited June 2016
    You went overboard! I truly love all the gifts. I love the wedding venue and that old abandoned ship park is perfect. I'd have stolen that if wasn't already earmarked for me. :wink:

Tyler is super cute and that home is perfect! I love all the ins and outs and colors and textures that you used.

Thank you so, so much for creating a most awesome story for us all to enjoy and then for giving us all the parts to continue the story on our own.

You are so super awesome! I love, Love, LOVE it all. Thank you.
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    You went overboard! I truly love all the gifts. I love the wedding venue and that old abandoned ship park is perfect. I'd have stolen that if wasn't already earmarked for me. :wink:

Tyler is super cute and that home is perfect! I love all the ins and outs and colors and textures that you used.

Thank you so, so much for creating a most awesome story for us all to enjoy and then for giving us all the parts to continue the story on our own.

So are so super awesome! I love, Love, LOVE it all. Thank you.

I might have gone a tiny bit overboard but I just built things as I played Angel and this is the result! I'm so glad you love everything and I truly hope you have fun with them and Angel. Tyler's father was an NPC in Isla Paradiso so I'm not sure how he'll look as he ages as I didn't go any further with him than toddler in my own save cause I figured you'd want to play him a bit as a toddler before he became a child :D
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    edited June 2016
    Well, you sure fooled me :blush: That was a fun story with twists and turns, heartbreak :heartbreak: and tears :cry: , happiness :smiley: and joy :joy:
    The playground is very creative.
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Ok, @Cm. My expressions above ^^ are just a tip of what I really wanted to do to Mr Right. But, since we don't have an anger "button" to click, let me just say that I am APALLED at what he did to poor Angel. :s He should have had his you-know-whats handed to him!

Now that *that* is off my chest........

:o:o Lee Estate is.... WOW!! Love the colors and how you brought them all together. Very nice. (even _I_ noticed the little boo.boo with the china cabinet. it's ok.)

Abandon Pirate Ship looks playful! I never really noticed that the parks in IP didn't have much for toddlers and kids to do. This will also fit perfectly in Barnacle Bay. (that's if @Ciane *has* that world)

And lastly..... Say I Do! is gorgeous! A perfect venue to have a wedding. ( where's Mr Right? I wanna kick him in the baaallllls for what he did. )
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    Well, you sure fooled me :blush: That was a fun story with twists and turns, heartbreak :heartbreak: and tears :cry: , happiness :smiley: and joy :joy:
    The playground is very creative.

I do like keeping others on their toes :p
  • Options
    MsPrissy88 wrote: »
    :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Ok, @Cm. My expressions above ^^ are just a tip of what I really wanted to do to Mr Right. But, since we don't have an anger "button" to click, let me just say that I am APALLED at what he did to poor Angel. :s He should have had his you-know-whats handed to him!

Now that *that* is off my chest........

:o:o Lee Estate is.... WOW!! Love the colors and how you brought them all together. Very nice. (even _I_ noticed the little boo.boo with the china cabinet. it's ok.)

Abandon Pirate Ship looks playful! I never really noticed that the parks in IP didn't have much for toddlers and kids to do. This will also fit perfectly in Barnacle Bay. (that's if @Ciane *has* that world)

And lastly..... Say I Do! is gorgeous! A perfect venue to have a wedding. ( where's Mr Right? I wanna kick him in the baaallllls for what he did. )

The results of allowing the sims to have free will in 3 LOL

Thank you for the compliments! :blush:

• Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    The Lee Estate is beautiful! The colors are just perfect for Isla Paradiso! Poor Angel, on her own with a toddler...but Tyler sure is cute! That playground is fantastic! I have no talent for creating buildings that actually resemble something, that takes a lot of work! And that wedding venue is lovely! So simple yet elegant!
  • Options
    suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    @cmbaker16 I very much enjoyed Angel's story - except for the breakup part, of course. :'( I hope things go better for her in that department in the future. The rest of her life seems to be going swimmingly, however (sorry - that wasn't exactly an intentional pun, but I'm leaving it, so I guess it is now LOL).

I do love IP but haven't been there in quite a while and don't have a current save on my computer, so looking at the resort is going to need to wait a bit. Like you, I do find resorts to be tons of fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing it. Putting it in Favorites for the time being. I'm sure, though, from looking at the other things you've done, that it's going to be great.

The Lee Estate is very striking! You do contemporary very well. Love the colors, which are perfect for IP, the architecture, and the back patio design that incorporates the tree. Just beautiful - also rec'd and downloaded. Indoors, I really like your use of the horizontal wood paneling and the brick in the kitchen/dining areas - I think that is my favorite part of the house.

And, oh, the park, the pirate ship! Very clever build and looks like a fun place to take the sim kiddies. I see a future for this in my games as well. So much to borrow. The wedding venue is beautiful, too. Who wouldn't want a wedding on the waterfront in beautiful Isla Paradiso.

Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @cmbaker16 There's nothing I want to say that hasn't been said yet ;) so let me simple say, I love these gifts, Angel and Tyler look so cute and their house is wow. I recd all, and to be honest, that abandoned shipwreck is one of my ery favourites ever seen, so cleverly done! Very creative :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Angels' Paradise is lovely! :) And a reminder to me that I've not played much with resorts, I might just have to steal this one :wink:

Lee Estate looks like a great place to live! So perfectly suited to Angel, but also so perfect for many other sims; the shell is so cool; I love the shape and the colours are amazing :)

Tyler is so cute; I especially like both his and his mother's hair :)

Your venues are really nicely done too!

Abandon Pirate Ship certainly looks more cool than most of the playgrounds I ever visited as a child :wink: I'm sure the simmies kids will really enjoy this fun place!

And your wedding venue is just lovely :) It's always nice to have more options for venues when simmies get married, and this one really is so nice and so perfect for beach-loving sims :)

Rec'd!
  • Options

@XxHannelorexX Not played with resorts?...what? but yes Angel's paradise will be a perfect first resort it has pretty much everything but still has room for things to be added so it'll be perfect for someone playing with resorts for the first time :)

Thank you! I tried to do contemporary modern since I know ciane likes those kinds of homes but gave it a touch of color :)

Thank you I just loved how the blue went with the black so was surprised when Tyler was born with the same hair color :)

Thank you the venues were fun to make :)

Oh it actually looks similar to a playground I visited once and it was actually along the beach but we only went there once every summer when I was younger so it was fun to make while thinking of it :)

Thank you, I just thought with Angel being an Island girl she'd love to have an outdoor wedding if the weather permitted it :wink:
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    @cmbaker16 I think I tried resorts with a sim, but didn't really know what I was doing and gave up XD hehe...it's one of the many things in the game that I still haven't had a chance to try out properly and plan to at some point :)

That's sweet to hear that it's similar to a childhood playground! :)
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @cmbaker16 - gorgeous stuff - I've gone on a wRECkin' spree! x
  • Options
    pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    Angel's story was so much fun to read! She's a great Sim and her resort looks amazing! Tyler is adorable and their house is so nice <3
    The Pirate Ship is a very original idea and it looks like such a fun place. The Wedding Venue is the perfect place for a small wedding :smiley: REC'd!