Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope we get a new world soon!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    We need a new world, and it needs to have a nice mix of larger lots. 40x30, 50x50, 64x64.

There is plenty of 30x20 (pretty much all of NewCrest).
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    I've in no way run out of space to build, but I would still very much like a new world to play in! I'm thinking we'll probably get a new world with EP3 (which I'm suspecting is Town Life, so maybe a world like Sunset Valley) but it would be cool if we got another free world in a patch with some bigger lots for nice big mansions. :)
  • Options
    WannabeDinosaurWannabeDinosaur Posts: 121 Member
    Zafireria wrote: »
    I wonder if the Simgurus have ever thought of making a world GP. A pack that would contain 5+ different worlds for your sims with each its story, some new gameplay or something like that.

They'll probably do something like this when they release Cars. Like a Road Trip pack or something similar to world adventures from TS3
  • Options
    More_MooreMore_Moore Posts: 408 Member
    foussi wrote: »
    I want a world with 50 lots. 10 extreme bigs and the others mixed sizes.

And a gigantic CITY would be ideal for that. XD Like image an area for apartments! Plus in TS4, group outings are emphasized and what better place to find party joins than a city~?
    Simmer since day one. Owns every Expansion and extras. Even the console games. XD

Feel free to chat me (I like games/RPGs, game dev, and animu/anime)
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    I really hope for a tropical one very soon! I want it to be as bright and colorful as Sunlit Tides!

^ THIS, times a million! B)
    I've been asking for this for sooooo long...
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I want a world with many 64x64 and 50x50 lots. I'd also love them to add an even bigger lot, like 120x120, this would be amazing!
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    mischiefluvermischiefluver Posts: 738 Member
    I want another empty world so bad. I have houses, businesses, spas, and now restaurants that I want to place and can't because there is no room. Every time a stuff pack comes out and another sample room or lot is uploaded, I just feel overwhelmed because there is nowhere to put it. Windenburg didn't help much because I love the premade lots and couldn't bear to part with them and ruin the aesthetic of the town. Another empty world would lead to so much play and build time for me. And I have so many sims sadly waiting in the bin for a home... *sigh
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    I have bulldozed all of the lots in my worlds that I didn't like or couldn't use, and replaced them with my own builds. I have now filled every single lot and have none left to build on. In anticipation of Dine Out, my last 5 lots are filled with restaurants ready to upload once I have installed Dine Out and completed them. I have gone through all of my worlds and I am finding it difficult to find a lot that I can bulldoze to replace with something new. I went through great pains building these lots and I literally wince when I hit the bulldoze button. I really do not want to bulldoze any more of my creations. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, can we have at least one new world? Two or three would be nice!

This.
  • Options
    We need a new world, and it needs to have a nice mix of larger lots. 40x30, 50x50, 64x64.

There is plenty of 30x20 (pretty much all of NewCrest).

This.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    I want a new world. I never cared for worlds in past games because of sims inability to move around.
    The fear is not that this GP might not have a world but my biggest fear is the next EP will be bland and also lacks a world just like how GTW was
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I wish they would announce today a new world is coming in Thursdays Patch.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Put the word 'open' between the words 'new world' and you might actually get some more players interested ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    At this point I don't care just give me someplace for venues and townies. I really don't like finding some of my favorite townies I made for my game sleeping in the park.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    pajamajam07pajamajam07 Posts: 314 Member
    I'm really hoping for a downtown world. I'm thinking that won't happen until/if we get apartments though
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    I would love a world similar to Midnight Hollow, but that's not likely to happen xD I do agree with some of you that an urban city world is definitely needed! It would look so amazing in TS4! Or a tropical world!
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I'm sorry I just can't think of these little spaces as worlds.....but yes a new town would be nice. However I'd be much happier with an editor so I can really change backdrops, edit community spaces and change lot sizes. If I could do that my imagination would take care of the rest.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    claudiamarie1964claudiamarie1964 Posts: 25 Member
    Put the word 'open' between the words 'new world' and you might actually get some more players interested ;)

THIS. Totally this. I'm actually happy with the worlds we have, although I'd like more (of course). I would just love it if I could send my Sims to any location I want within those worlds.

Others have mentioned worlds I too would like to see added to TS4 (tropical, cities, etc.), but I would especially love a coastal village like those found in the Cinque Terre area of Italy - with colorful buildings on terraced, steep landscape. And with such, the return of boats and swimming in the ocean.