Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited April 2022
    The Bheeda's teenage son Frankie has a way with the ladies. Here is how things turned out with a school friend Margaret all in one night:
    UhoHuSq.png
    bu1tDpY.png
    fP3O7Fl.png

After 'messing around' with Margaret in the hot tub he asks his father Dan (son of Arun and Jasminder) for advice:
    oEjUc4S.png

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,829 Member
    When we last saw Travis and Liberty this was the scene...
    AGLttfg.png
    emLst20.png?1

So then, how did we get here....
    rOxmSMq.png?1
    fDa1gvH.png

...And what comes next? Stayed tuned, UTTS fans. 😈

@DaniRose2143 Liberty is my sim self's wife!
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,829 Member
    @Brd709 You have a lucky sim self, and she is going to have a huge part to play in this part of my story. I think everyone is going to love how her part plays out.
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    @Brd709 You have a lucky sim self, and she is going to have a huge part to play in this part of my story. I think everyone is going to love how her part plays out.
    Given the talent of Simmers, (so I know it must be a possibility) be awesome if she ends up with a Sim Brad Pitt 😎😎

Anyhow, today some interesting things happened so far... The family has moved and Dina on her way to work, totally ignored the option to use a door and swam her way in her painters work attire... (Sims are GREAT 😂 lol)

And the nanny is getting a lil romantic; cause I put. YA smooch choice in a club I created for giggles and to see if I’d create drama...
    Other than that nothing really notable, just slowly inching my way to completing - Too Many Toddlers -

xSPgelm.jpg[img][/img]ADd8NxB.jpg[img][/img]
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited April 2022
    I got a phone call from Kylen asking if he should try for baby with Aaron. Lol.

I said no. They still have twin merboys, even if I cheated them to their teens.

I’m kinda happy neighborhood stories are turned off for my played households.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    I haven't played my main sims since November of last year.
    I have played new saves to try out scenarios and I gave a trial run for turning Henford into a Harry Potter world, but that was like in January.

So I am backtracking and trying to discover where I left off in my main save and what to do next.
    I have about two dozen sims that I need to progress. The current ones are in my Uni prep school.
    11-07-21_5-09-07_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

The first six have already graduated Uni and the next six are in Prep-school preparing for Uni.
    11-12-21_7-06-38_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

These are the next six
    Three will be going to Britechester and the other three will rotate into Foxbury.
    11-07-21_7-31-01_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,872 Member
    @CK213 Welcome to your new class.
    Everyone has their own feelings about school apparently
    Dude on the left: I'm gonna own this place
    Redhead in green top: Awwww do I have to
    Sofia: I have this school all figured out
    Girl with complicated hair: Oo, they're cute.
    Girl in blue top: My destiny awaits.
    Wolfgang (is that Wolfgang?) : I can't believe they made me go to prep school
  • spend4zenspend4zen Posts: 244 Member
    Sorry I have been so busy this last week I have not had time to get online much. It was good to catch up with everyone today. @mightysprite I always look forward to a chapter of Max and Eliza and the story has really progressed. @Metior_Ice I am still messing with the idea of playing a mermaid for may but now I started a new challenge that does not include mermaids so we will see. I might add one somewhere. Every time I read your stories I think I am missing a big part of Sulani because I have not played that way yet. My sims have not even been out to snorkel yet, lol. @GalacticGal As always I was happy to read your post and see that the wedding is getting closer. I am interested to see where the story goes afterward and what happens with Brianna. @Kilov17 If you still want to have triplets just give both parent sims the fertile trait. I have had triplets in the Sims4 a few times and it has always been after using that trait or potion with "Both" Parent sims. The last time it happened I had only gave it to the Mother who was having trouble getting pregnant, when she did it turned out to be triplets after the father had been abducted so we ended up with four babies. I was going to post an update for Remy and the MySims challenge today but my brain is way to tired after the last few days and it would be a really flat story of pictures. I did recover My pictures files so I am all set for an update. DJ Candy is next line and currently a Teenager and Remy has almost completed the Chef Gino challenge. I will work on the actual update and mini story tomorrow when my mind is not a big bowl of jello.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    What happened in my game today?
    Hmmm. Well. Saw there was a new patch update. Updated my game. Opened my game and saw the new menu format
    Almost had a heart attack. Then started laughing.
    This is low key terrifying. And no it has not been photoshopped or messed with lol
    UBQCfnW.png
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    What happened in my game today?
    Hmmm. Well. Saw there was a new patch update. Updated my game. Opened my game and saw the new menu format
    Almost had a heart attack. Then started laughing.
    This is low key terrifying. And no it has not been photoshopped or messed with lol
    UBQCfnW.png
    Yes I saw the Sim on the Gallery and half of the comments were about here being terrified I downloaded to maybe use her as a stalker or a kidnapper because she is SCARY

Daphne was forced to move out of the last place where her Coffee Shop was in Newcrest because the landlord didn't want to renew her lease. Instead she was offered the lease on a new building in the recently redeveloped Magnolia Promenade. Here she is putting the finishing touches to her window display making sure her new neon signs are surge proof:
    Mqxl3yM.png
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    @sarabeth2984 That reminds me of the stalker girl / crazy girlfriend meme.
    @Brd709 Frankie sure has a way with ladies.
    @Kilov17 Are your Sims having a pool party? And about the "too many toddlers" thing, I couldn't imagine managing a household filled with toddlers.
    @CK213 Seems like everyone has their own ideas about school. Especially the dramatic redhead.

Lol yeah, edited a house to reflect to some (minor) degree of what a YouTuber did with said home, cause, for now it’s a fun switch. And yeah... Cause I am trying to do all the challenges (as a personal challenge) I had to eventually come to this one and at times I dread to load up my game and continue...
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,547 Member
    I'm sitting here wondering what good it does to fully update the laptop before venturing out, just to have to go through it all over again at the destination? I'd bang my head on the desk, but I dare not lest I force a brain-bleed. :open_mouth: Although, I feel as if my head may explode. I'm busy updating while I play on the forums. Face/palm. You try to prepare and what do you get?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,547 Member
    edited April 2022
    spend4zen wrote: »
    Sorry I have been so busy this last week I have not had time to get online much. It was good to catch up with everyone today. @mightysprite I always look forward to a chapter of Max and Eliza and the story has really progressed. @Metior_Ice I am still messing with the idea of playing a mermaid for may but now I started a new challenge that does not include mermaids so we will see. I might add one somewhere. Every time I read your stories I think I am missing a big part of Sulani because I have not played that way yet. My sims have not even been out to snorkel yet, lol. @GalacticGal As always I was happy to read your post and see that the wedding is getting closer. I am interested to see where the story goes afterward and what happens with Brianna. @Kilov17 If you still want to have triplets just give both parent sims the fertile trait. I have had triplets in the Sims4 a few times and it has always been after using that trait or potion with "Both" Parent sims. The last time it happened I had only gave it to the Mother who was having trouble getting pregnant, when she did it turned out to be triplets after the father had been abducted so we ended up with four babies. I was going to post an update for Remy and the MySims challenge today but my brain is way to tired after the last few days and it would be a really flat story of pictures. I did recover My pictures files so I am all set for an update. DJ Candy is next line and currently a Teenager and Remy has almost completed the Chef Gino challenge. I will work on the actual update and mini story tomorrow when my mind is not a big bowl of jello.

Thank you for the shout out. I'm so very glad to hear feedback. I, too, am happy to draw closer to the wedding. Had to put it on the backburner, to go out on a road trip. Bucket List requires I drive through all fifty states of this Union. Got Hawaii out of the way nearly twelve years ago when my youngest son's baby boy was born. On this trek I've been able to scratch off an additional five states so far. May be able to add another two. Sitting here in a hotel room, on the East Coast. I can now say I've been Coast-to-Coast. :) I even updated my laptop prior to leaving, yet now I have to do it all over again. I thought I would just have the latest patch to contend with. Oi! Okay. I have more emails to clear. Hoping to play my game in a bit. :)

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    While I was working on the park in Oasis Springs and landscaping... I found it hilarious to place this giant cactus in the sandpit. It's just another jungle gym. ;)
    ZtwrsgQ.png
    Hey! Don't give me that look. I survived metal slides as a kid in the Texas sun. These sims will be just fine. lol
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    edited April 2022
    Zeph and Sefina are such a wholesome couple, and Dylan and Cecelia are a good couple too.

I know I was going to have Cecelia die of old age in the legacy I’m creating because she was turned mortal. However, I’m wondering how I can invent a way for sims I like to be resurrected as merfolk. I might have Barnabus and Wade, Dylan and Cecelia’s twin sons live a life as mermen so they can be with their father later.

For those who don’t know, Cecelia left Sulani and put some distance between Dylan and herself to protect their children from the Darkfins. Technically, there is still some concern about the evil merfolk that both cursed Dylan and took away Cecelia’s immortality.

I think bringing Cecelia back will be my next story, and I think Dylan’s twin sons will return to Sulani after learning about their mermadic heritage. As for the rest of the Zalrian legacy, I don’t know if all future generations will become merfolk, but that’s mostly because multiple generations get complicated with relationships.

I mean, the game still hasn’t culled Dylan’s romantic relationship with Reef, essentially an Uncle even if it’s not biological. As for that, I might cheat the relationships to actually make Reef, Calum and Kemp’s brother. Now, all merfolk that are related by blood share the same tails in my game with a few exceptions because of Island Spirits and Adoption. Reef will still have the same tail, but it might fix the relationships. Maybe Reef was adopted by Kemps and Calum’s parents.

So many ideas, and I can’t wait to share them during MerMay.
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
    I almost had my relationships repaired when I had a death from laughter. Why do they make it so hard to fix relationships…
    edited April 2022
    I need to kill off the Sapphire Queen now because she died in the story. However, by creating her, I managed to fix everything in the least complicated way possible. Now, with her as the Mother of my Original three Mermen from my various attempts at different challenges, I was able to make the Kailani and Zalrian Families related. Hopefully, this corrects some of the unwanted socials while I'm not playing the households. Here are the pictures of the two Legacy Geneologies.

Kailani Legacy
    52040448971_77aca42426_h.jpg

Zalrian Legacy

Dylan and Zeph are Super Sims
    52040448956_4d1c582b5a_h.jpg

52040700109_2134f201be_h.jpg

Zalrian Rags to Riches
    52040499383_72ed5e1252_b.jpg

Most of my sims are either descended, in a relationship with, or associated with Kemps, Calum, and Reef in some way. One thing I really don't want is romance entangling these two-family lines. They are already closely related, like family. Making them actual family makes sense even if they aren't blood related.
    edited April 2022
    spend4zen wrote: »
    Sorry I have been so busy this last week I have not had time to get online much. It was good to catch up with everyone today.

@Metior_Ice I am still messing with the idea of playing a mermaid for may but now I started a new challenge that does not include mermaids so we will see. I might add one somewhere. Every time I read your stories I think I am missing a big part of Sulani because I have not played that way yet. My sims have not even been out to snorkel yet, lol.

I was going to post an update for Remy and the MySims challenge today but my brain is way to tired after the last few days and it would be a really flat story of pictures. I did recover My pictures files so I am all set for an update. DJ Candy is next line and currently a Teenager and Remy has almost completed the Chef Gino challenge. I will work on the actual update and mini story tomorrow when my mind is not a big bowl of jello.

My brain has been very tired lately too, so I apologize for my late response. Also, I look forward to your update, and I’m happy you managed to recover your pictures.

Merfolk can’t snorkel without being a marine biologist. Sulani is supposed to represent colored culture, but they really could have done better with the merfolk. A lot of what I do is my imagination and supplementing the absence of merfolk content with content from other packs.

I could go on and on about the potential for merfolk, but even if they don’t add underwater lots, they could have done more with merfolk. Still, in spite of the lacking content, there is still a lot to do in Sulani and merfolk do make it easier to explore everything Sulani has to offer.

Edit: @spend4zen
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,872 Member
    edited May 2022
    The Chez Llama Caper (That Wasn't)

Max invited Eliza out to dinner to meet Lilith.

Eliza wasn't too impressed. "So... you're still a college student, at your age?" she asked with a frighteningly kind tone.
    "Oh, I'm playing them for as long as I can," Lilith said lightly.
    Max said, "Eliza, let's divide and conquer."
    llama-plan1.png

"Ah. I suppose I must keep talking."
    "If you can bring yourself to."
    "Excuse me for just a moment though, I must attend to something more interesting and urgent than your friend here--"
    llama-clean.png

A dirty object just spoils the mood, doesn't it?

"Madame, I assure you, we regularly sanitize all surfaces in our restaurant."
    "Just making sure."
    "You can go back to your table now, madame."
    "Must I?"

Max headed upstairs to create the distraction.

This is always the fun part.

llama-plan2.png

Now while everyone comes running upstairs to extinguish the fire, we'll swipe the grand piano from right off the stage!

llama-plan3.png

Except... no one came running.

And nothing besides the divider caught on fire.

And for some reason we can't swipe grand pianos in this restaurant, only in our neighbors' homes.

"Eliza, let's just pay the bill and go."
    "What do you mean, pay the bill?"
    Max swiped another one of the dividers to pay the bill.

"Your stepmom is not a good person. I think I love her," said Lilith on the way back to campus.

Eliza's story thread is here https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/998375/eliza-pancakes-supervillain#latest
    I was trying to get my post made on the 1st, but I encountered multiple delays. One of the delays involved the game freezing, and I lost progress and had to redo a few things. I should finish the gameplay and make my post some time today.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top