Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited January 2022
    WARNING: Sad update! Yes, I was waiting for it, and yes, it still shocked me.
    Well, it finally happened. The day I was dreading arrived full force on Valentines Day!
    Andrew and Beth had just returned home from a date, where Andrew suddenly felt a pain in his left arm.* When they got home he collapsed and was gone. Andrew leaves behind his wife, six children, and six grandchildren.
    RIP
    *He actually died from old age and Beth isn't too far behind :'(
    51822695985_efacc0416f_h.jpg

She called her kids and told them. Then one of them called and invited her out to eat to cheer her up, so I took all six, and Ryan's wife Katherine, and Emmett's wife Skyler. One of the kids was crying in the bathroom.
    51822085678_1e155b7ac2_h.jpg
    51822320429_7ce250b163_h.jpg

The funeral and after the burial
    51822085003_fbb31c69d5_h.jpg
    51822084698_dc8e444913_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Hey all! I'm going to leave a few comments and a brief update. I don't think I'll ever get back to the long comment posts I used to do, but I am enjoying everyone's posts and pictures and stories.

@sarabeth2984 I don't think I've seen Abelard before. It's nice to meet new sims! When I added MCCC I just didn't install the pregnancy module at all so I can't ever forget to disable it. But it looks like going along with it turned out for you in the end.
    @haneul I enjoyed your holiday pictures in every thread I saw them in. Whatever filters and effects you use, they came out so beautiful!
    @HillyBeth I remember losing my first generation sims to old age last year. It is so hard! I love how you had your sims get together to remember him.
    @GracieO312 Wow, that repair shop is well done! Love all the details in the decorating.
    @Thrior It is hilarious to me that this is still happening to him! I guess he's just fated to be a reluctant hero.

In my game I moved on to the Hecking household. Brent and Brant live in Sulani with their daughter Millie, her husband Maximilian, and their children Kendall and Keith. The family had outgrown their old house so I moved them to a new one, and then got them some chickens since I'm still exploring my new Cottage Living content.

Keith aged up to toddler.
    L32JETV.png

I learned that toddlers can "Bok bok at" chickens, and when their communication skill is maxed they have other options, which include "Talk like chicky to chicky chick." The chickens seem to like this.
    YzcqDQv.png
    KeIsc4L.png

Then Kendall aged up to child.
    oADFESS.png

Here's a shot of everyone except Keith at breakfast.
    gKVDe9l.png
    From left to right: Brent, Max, Brant, Millie, and Kendall.

By the end of the week, Millie and Brent had both reached level 9 of the conservationist career (Millie is in the marine biologist branch and Brent is in the other), Maximilian had reached level 8 of the mixologist career, Kendall had made it to the last tier of the children's motor aspiration, and Keith had his thinking skill up to 4 and two of his other toddler skills at 3. Brant has been making his way through the part time jobs. He previously maxed out the diver and lifeguard jobs, and is currently at level 2 in the fishing one.
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    01-09-22-2-21-43-PM.png
    Nothing much happening. Just my sim Spencer celebrating her birthday in spring. Spencer invited her friends and co-workers, and also Paolo's former roommates/housemates. She's kind of an extrovert, so she really likes inviting like everyone she knows.

01-09-22-2-20-46-PM.png
    Spencer's cat Darcy is also there to socialize with some of the guests.

01-09-22-2-35-39-PM.png
    there was also a karaoke.

01-09-22-2-37-55-PM.png
    ...and dancing with her friends/co-workers. There were overflowing drinks, some bar, and a lot of food. They had fun.

01-09-22-9-35-26-PM.png
    The next morning...

01-09-22-9-39-50-PM.png
    Spencer had to clean up, with the help of her live-in boyfriend Paolo Rocca.

• Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    edited January 2022
    A milestone today as the last two kids of my sim self Beatrix and Carlin enter the young adult life stage.

To start the day off their father (my sim self) cooked a grand breakfast to celebrate their last day of school:
    KrflAAB.png

They ate together before they left the house as teens for the last time:
    gVBDCCs.png

Beatrix and Carlin arriving home from their last day of high school:
    mB37GzW.png

On the morning of their birthday their father decided to take some pictures of their last moments of teens before their birthday party:
    mLR34xq.png
    b65wkHq.png
    buhpSgA.png
    pqLB5Aj.png

Tomorrow their birthdays continue as i'll get to age them up (and get them out of the house! hahahaha!)
  • DarkZalethDarkZaleth Posts: 6 New Member
    My Sim won the lottery in the tune to 1 Million... First time that has ever happened in all the years of playing..
  • d0ll_v0m1td0ll_v0m1t Posts: 23 Member
    OH? SO YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN MY GAME TODAY??? WELL. There was the lottery so my sim entered. She didn't win. But you know who did win? One of Catarina Lynx's cats. MY SIM HAS 6 CATS AND NONE OF THEM COULD ENTER OR EVEN WON BUT CATARINA IS RICH NOW. I. AM. NOT. OK.
    iTKkzui.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,849 Member
    Sorry @d0ll_v0m1t what a low blow.

In which things get strange for the Fengs... (Part 1)

title.png

Four days earlier
    A CEO, her mirror, and her view. Outlook: cloudy.
    a-ceo-her-mirror-and-her-view-cloudy.png

Lily had recently got in some business trouble thanks to some new legislation from the llamacorn conservationists. Victor is the National Leader, backed by the World United party, which supports free trade in almost every respect, but is also part of a coalition with many progressive interests including the environmentalists. Lily, a CEO of a shadowy hedge fund, had tried to quietly rework her company's business model to get her company out of the gray-market llamacorn horn, hair and hunting-permit trade
    business-is-hard.png

But had not been successful. There are now a lot of outsider eyes on her company's portfolio.

Time for another approach. Victor, her partner in everything, had a plan.

The Fengs' penthouse is located in the Arts Quarter. The electricity in the Arts Quarter has always been unreliable. Sentimental souls say the artists love cozying up to their manuscripts and easels illuminated by candles and dreams. But Victor was willing to bet they'd embrace a few improvements. And he would make himself look good by improving the local infrastructure, too.

First, Victor and Lily threw a party for their birthday. (It's on the same day, of course.) They invited everyone who was anyone. They invited Kayden and Kale, two aliens-- or as World United says these days, "new arrivals"-- part of their ongoing effort to encourage good relations (and lucrative trade) with Sixam. They invited Victor's staff. They had their faithful butler Ben provide excellent food and drink, as usual.
    party-cakes.png
    Eliza and Bob are on Victor's staff. Something happened here. I'm not sure what.
    party-something-happened.png

Oh well, I guess they made up quickly?
    party-guess-they-made-up.png
    (Wow, Lily, we need to adjust your party attire now that you're an elder, that dress gives a very different impression all of a sudden.)

As the party moved into the quiet warm conversation stage, Victor and Lily (working in parallel) made sure their little knots of people were talking about the shameful condition of Arts Quarter electricity, and the merits of environmentalism.
    party-networking-after.png

party-networking-lily.png

Next, it was time for some old-fashioned plaza politicking to pass a levy for enough money to repair the antiquated wiring and bring reliable electricity to the only quarter of the city that doesn't have it yet.
    That's right, Victor, keep smiling...
    politics-old-fashioned-way.png

Victor ran into a group of protesters who saw the electrical situation as an environmental conservation issue. Their pink-haired leader really knew her stuff. Hmm.
    repeal-miko-1.png

Victor and Lily had a long productive discussion that evening. Hey, this is a perfectly reasonable way to have a long productive discussion when you have been married for a very long time.
    longtime-married-couple-important-discussion.png

Lily assured Victor he had been in exactly the right place at the right time. That Miko Ojo surely was swayed by his brilliant arguments and gracious personal charm.

And then Lily decided to help matters move in the right direction.
    She had Miko summoned to the penthouse.
    miko-lily-3.png

Lily led with a show of support between women high up in their fields. She praised Miko's clear talent and strong support in the community. She observed that powerful women must sometimes be like foxes, wise enough to go for the goal they want without demanding the attention of everyone
    lily-miko-be-like-fox.png

She drew Miko out about Speak for the Trees, Miko's cause, about which she was very happy to share, at length. Lily shared about Victor's great devotion to the environment, and mentioned that Victor had been enthusiastic about eco upgrades to appliances, as a much better environmental solution than periodic power outages.
    miko-lily-4.png

They talked, in a relaxed and friendly manner, about the llamacorn regulation issue. They both expressed their fervent devotion to biodiversity and the preservation of endangered species. Some of Ben's excellent beverages brightened up their conversation.
    miko-lily-ben.png

Perhaps could it be, suggested Lily, that these highly specific new regulations could have unforeseen consequences? Perhaps, this might create a shortage, and thus demand could be driven up on the black market? Lily assured Miko she didn't mean to imply Miko hadn't considered all important angles, this is simply the sort of thing that occurs to a businesswoman. Supply and demand is how Lily is accustomed to thinking.
    miko-lily-drinks.png

There could be another way to go about Speak for the Trees' goals that would protect the llamacorns even more effectively, Lily suggested. Perhaps Speak for the Trees might have a greater impact if it concentrated its efforts on llamacorn habitat restoration instead? And did not push so hard for regulation at this particular moment?
    miko-lily-2.png

Perhaps with this sizeable donation to the cause?
    lily-miko-wow-thanks-for-donation.png

Miko thought that there was a lot of good she could do with a donation this sizeable. Obviously Lily had an agenda here, but... habitat restoration wasn't a bad direction to go in, honestly... And maybe eco upgrades are a better direction than random power outages after all? It was a lot to think about.
    miko-lily.png

They said goodbye. Miko made a mental note to see what she could find out about Lily's motivations. While being grateful for her support, of course.

Lily made a few phone calls. Now that regulation appeared to be a little less of a problem, the threat of outside observers on her business dealings conveniently vanished. Amazingly, it happened at just the right time to cut the right deal. Amazingly, it was a takeover of an eco-upgradeable appliance company. Her star seemed to be rising again:
    lily-takeover.png

lily-takeover-2.png

Ben the butler celebrated by making some commemorative paintings. I think this one is Lily.
    i-think-its-lily.png

i-think-its-lily-cropped.png

I think this one is, too
    this-one-might-be-lily-too.png

Lily and Victor felt like celebrating too. They both thought it might be a good opportunity to invite over Peyton Schwab, of the Sunset Valley Schwabs, big donors to World United. A new graduate of the University of Britechester, Peyton had had the "good fortune" to land a job in Victor's intelligence service as a Spy Captain.

Although the intelligence service is officially under Victor's direction, he finds it useful to cultivate back-channel relationships with key individuals. Peyton seemed like the kind of individual who might become key, sooner rather than later. Victor wanted her where he could see her. And she was still young enough to be starry-eyed at the idea of being in the room where it happens.
    peyton-meets-the-inner-circle.png

id-love-to-join.png

After the young lady went home, the old foxes sat in the hot tub and made plans together.

And suddenly it happened-
    abduction-hot-tub.png

A mysterious light opened out of the sky and Victor felt compelled to investigate
    abduction-mysterious-light.png

The saucer welcomed him upward. He caught a glimpse of his wife, still in the hot tub, and wondered why she wasn't with him... he already felt a little dazed
    abduction-saucer1-lily-still-hot-tub.png

The Arts Quarter spun beneath him as he began to lose consciousness
    abduction-view-of-arts-quarter.png

to be continued...
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    So, I was playing some challenges, but today I've finish the year 2010.

Things are going well to Sandra and her kids. To strenghtens the bond between the two families, Sandra and Dominik decided to travel into the mountains during the winter holidays. It was also a test, how the kids are accepting the others.

2MAV4UL.png

Part 1
    Okay, not the best start. :'(

1wOyYoD.png

But the days were full of action.

bQkipqY.png
    eaHBqya.png

First time on skis.

rxjWNYj.png

That was very close.
    CrxdMM2.png

Visiting the snow festival, with the lovely firework at the end.

aTdYngT.png
    A8mqTEa.png

The snow was sometimes very dangerous for the back, like here on the hiking path.

fmkMZwg.png

In the evening Dominik and Sandra prepare the dinner and enjoy the quality time together.

4tBpoEh.png
    PghzTUf.png
    YFYeK1r.png
    icgjvUc.png

Annabelle and Christina already had their fun together.

1SWPLfO.png

Meanwhile Amelie get to know Dominik.

FwL5BRl.png
    wuCcFgg.png

He even bought her a toy, which she has asked for.

0llbnp5.png

At the end of the vacation all three kids were playing together.

c7WlxdO.png

Part 2
    Sandra asked Amelie, what she thinks about Dominik and she likes him. (unfortunately you can't see the big thumbs up)

ksPltXT.png

Same Question about Sandra was asked to Christina by Dominik, and same reaction, thumbs up.

WvBgVvO.png

Oh, Annabelle had also her birthday.

oe3nCEP.png

After the okay from their offsprings, Sandra and Dominik practise the proposal.

MD9ygJ4.png
    oduN9YI.png

Part 3
    But first things first, Sandra and her children were asked to moving

wmqs0pR.png

Here it is, the big modern house, a tuscany style (german edition).

gtc8Drm.png

Dominik was the winner of the race. :wink:

PWBSbmH.png

Honestly I have no idea, how a kids room looks nowadays. So I made them quite colorful.

2Gm1nkR.png

swYLF4r.png

They are playing together already as a family.

22VW9Rb.png

While Sandra was chatting with her sister.

HMwlMfU.png

And then the moment you realize you made a mistake to left two adult alone for a moment, because you have to take care of the needs from the children.
    Yes, my dear readers, they made a try for a baby, which was planned but not so fast.
    7zS7g6q.png
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    I started the Not So Berry challenge yesterday. I forgot how much fun it is. Of course I don't have screenshots because I'm on my phone. My Sim is Kenzie Berry. She is level 4 in the science career and is not quite done with her first aspiration goal. She has a dog named Laika. She has her heart set on Joaquin Le Chien so we are working on getting those two together.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
    edited January 2022
    In which things get strange for the Fengs... (Part 2)

Victor stumbled into his penthouse, dazed. He wandered up to the video station in his office, where he usually recorded a couple of Fireside Chats for his constituents every week. Somehow it seemed like a good way to sort through the jumble of his mind and body at this moment. "Deep Thoughts," he called it
    deep-thoughts.png

He rambled about the images, sounds, smells he had experienced... oh and touches, so many touches in strange places he didn't know he had, both external and internal, not unpleasant exactly

deep-thoughts-lily-1.png

Lily came in from the hot tub. Victor kept rambling, the beautiful lights inside the saucer, the glory of the stars, weightless out there as if nothing could hold you down
    deep-thoughts-in-conclusion.png

Lily sat down quietly, trying to make sense of what she was hearing.

"How many species could be out there? There could be so many species out there, so different, don't you think we are all one on the-- WOW something is not normal in my pants!-- As I was saying..."
    deep-thoughts-pants.png

Victor drifted off into a pause long enough for the video to auto-stop recording. Lily stood up. "Where did you go off to? Did you go out somewhere? And what's that about your pants?"
    deep-thoughts-lily-2.png

But Victor wasn't really able to form words anymore. Lily helped him to bed. Then she went back to the video station and looked at the beginning of the video, and its title, which had gotten longer
    deep-thoughts-tooltip.png

What had happened to her husband? Was he starting to lose it?

She wouldn't be able to find out much tonight, so she decided to try to get some sleep. First, she changed the video file's extension so that it couldn't be uploaded. Just in case.
    The next morning, Victor stumbled downstairs, feeling clumsy, thirsty, and starving. Only to find a strange new alien sitting at his kitchen table. Yikes!
    next-morning1.png

"Don't be alarmed, Mr. Feng, it's only me."
    "Ben?!"
    "I am quite pleased with this Spooky Day costume. What do you think?"
    next-morning2.png

"Sorry, Ben, I had a strange night. I guess I'm not over it yet. I completely forgot about Spooky Day."

When Lily came down, Victor tried to tell her as clearly as he could about his experience aboard the flying saucer.
    next-morning-tells-lily-all.png

At first she thought he'd just been out joyriding with Kayden and Kale, and had maybe taken an inadvisable substance or two. He tried to make her understand that wasn't what happened.
    next-morning-lily-response.png

But it was hard to explain what had happened, as he didn't really understand it either. He definitely didn't feel normal again yet. He had several glasses of water, a big breakfast, some coffee, and went right back to bed.

Lily went up to the video station and watched Deep Thoughts Starship Fly Prodding over and over again. She felt profoundly ashamed, and more than a little afraid.

A yell from the garden brought them both running. It was Ben, suddenly taken ill.
    b-taken-ill-at-easel.png

And it was time to say goodbye. To their faithful employee and friend. The man who it seemed could do anything-- cook a gourmet meal, install a fireguard, bring a bit of calm rationality to any possible situation. Their lives would be poorer without him. (Not to mention, they can't cook.)

title.png
    That evening, they ate leftovers. They both cried a little bit into those leftovers. As they talked over their plans for the next day, Lily complained, "And now on top of everything else we need a new butler!" And then burst into tears.
    now-we-need-another-butler.png

She just needed consoling, really. "We'll find one. Let's not right away. We can always hire caterers like we used to before. We have each other. We will be fine."
    now-we-need-consoling-really.png

Lily felt in her heart that that was true. As long as Victor was okay, she would be fine. They had always been the world to each other and always would be.
    living-well-moodlet.png

They made a memorial in the garden for Ben.
    memorial.png

When the leftovers ran out, they tried hiring caterers but it was awfully hard to go back after Ben's wonderful cooking
    caterers-are-lacking.png

"I can't believe this. I'm reduced to eating mac and cheese," Lily complained.
    "This is actually unbelievably delicious," Victor said, shoveling as much as he could into his mouth.
    caterers-tucked-into-mac-n-cheese.png

He really didn't feel quite normal. He was nauseous sometimes, sleepy suddenly at random moments, needing the bathroom more than usual, starving most of the time. And then there was this strange bloating. It didn't stop him from recording his vlogs though. He still felt quite confident and happy to talk to his constituents
    victor-no-worries.png

Though when he caught a glimpse of himself on camera, he thought for a moment, I kind of look... pregnant?
    victor-doesnt-hesitate-bottle.png

Victor had a sudden craving for Sixam pit beast, so the next night they went out to Chez Llama rather than brave another caterer.
    pit-beast.png

Lily observed his belly. "You've been eating more than usual lately but this weight gain is quite extreme. Would you consider going to see the doctor?"
    belly-really-shows.png

Victor agreed to go, but maybe in a week or two. He had a few important meetings he needed to get through at work.
    The next day he met with Miko and Peyton to discuss an upcoming package of legislation. It was to include provisions for eco appliances, a bridge project for Sunset Valley, and a bold initiative for llamacorn habitat restoration... and absolutely none of the previously proposed regulations on llamacorn trade. Victor asked for Miko's help in supporting the plan among her Speak for the Trees comrades. With the hope that Speak for the Trees and World United might continue in many more collaborations.
    miko-holds-nose1.png

Miko held her nose
    miko-holds-nose2.png

and agreed to support the plan. Peyton watched everything.
    miko-holds-nose3.png
    Lily came by on her lunch break. "Victor, I have to ask. Do you think... is it possible... well, could you possibly be pregnant?"
    Victor felt relieved suddenly. "It shouldn't be possible, but that would explain everything that's been happening."
    reality1.png

"Did I get you pregnant somehow?"
    "It will be a wonderfully smart and beautiful baby if you did!"
    "Victor, I don't want children. I never did. I hate children. You know that. We always agreed that we were enough for one another and we didn't need children."
    "This wasn't exactly a planned pregnancy, Lily."
    reality2.png

"Pregnancy," she echoed with a distant, disgusted look on her face.
    "Boo! Blah! I'm a scary scary awful child!"
    reality3-scare.png

"You are awful. I'm going back to work. Please go to the doctor soon. There has got to be some explanation. And if it is a pregnancy, you can find out how to terminate it."

Oddly, Victor found he was hoping it would turn out he was pregnant. Although he felt silly for wishing such a thing when it was probably imaginary. He had always wholeheartedly accepted the deal with Lily about not having children; he wanted Lily, he loved his life with Lily, and there wasn't much room for a child in their politics- and business-consumed lives. But what had he been missing out on? He found himself wondering what it would be like to be a father.

He brought up the subject of pregnancy among his staff, who exchanged looks.talk-of-pregnancy-among-staff-peyton-likes-big-chair.png
    (Hmm, Peyton seems to like the big chair.)

He asked Eliza if she and Bob had ever thought of expanding the family.
    new-pancakes.png
    While Victor dealt with the uncertainty by making pregnancy jokes with his colleagues, his wife sat in a pool of silence and dread. She wanted it just to be the two of them, and everything to make sense like it always had.

Well, maybe the two of them plus one very very good butler. Not just anyone could fill Ben's shoes.
    lily-contemplates-life-with-two-of-them.png

That night Victor awoke all of a sudden, clearly in labor.

Lily panicked.
    birth-panic.png

There wasn't time to get to the hospital. The baby came quickly. And greenly.
    "Are you okay, Victor?" asked Lily.
    "I think so," said Victor. "Wow. He's... he's so beautiful."
    "Is it an alien? Did this happen the night you were on the flying saucer?? The timing seems right."
    "He looks like a Stephen to me," said Victor.
    birth-can-return.png

"I will make some inquiries about having it returned to the homeworld," said Lily. "I hear there is a program for that. They can find it a suitable home there or do whatever it is they do."
    birth-its-so-cute.png

"In a minute," said Victor. "I think he's hungry."
    birth-in-a-minute.png

"We ARE going to return it, aren't we?"
    birth-wont-return.png
    The remaining kids of my sim self had their birthday's today.
    Beatrix first, the Carlin
    WTVCxMe.png
    UTWAtGf.png
    Then Carlin's love interest Mallory:
    N7zIPET.png
    And Carlin's best friend Rodney Munch who will also be joining Carlin and Mallory at Foxbury:
    ykLyKIm.png

Meanwhile Beatrix has always wanted to travel the world so after leaving school she managed to get 20,000 Simoleans from her middle brother Andrew who gave her the money from his 1,000,000 lottery win last year. Her parent's weren't keen on Andrew giving her the money but they gave her their blessing and she said goodbye to Newcrest the following day.
    CbsuHTV.png
    wHIy2r6.png
    h0uqWnV.png

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Getting ready to go to Selvadorada!
    Princess Roddy and Shine checked that they had got everything they needed for their usual vacation in Selvadorada. 'Looks like we've got everything, sweetie. Ready to go?' Shine asked her firstborn son. 'I'm ready, mummy!' Princess Roddy replied, excitedly. Benjamin smiled and gave his big and beautiful wife a loving kiss on her cheek:
    f1a1effcf4d7064756e1c030eb32af1c985822ef.png
    'Enjoy yourself, my fair maiden.' he said, looking fondly at Shine. 'I will, honey.' Shine replied. Benjamin smiled warmly. Then he turned to Princess Roddy. 'Have a safe flight and a wonderful time, my boy!' he said, lovingly hugging his son:
    57898338564f5f054eb80f01c84a8658f9176928.png
    'I will, dad.' Princess Roddy replied, kissing his dad's cheek. Benjamin chuckled. Princess Roddy went over to Sophia. 'Could you look after Belle and the chickens for me whilst I'm away, little sister?' he asked, giving her a great, big, loving hug:
    66defbbbea9b2e747d668bbb029b031eb12b32c8.png
    'Don't worry, big brother, I will!' Sophia replied:
    2e470c5d93127416df3ff16ec2cb618385b07d9b.png
    She lightly kissed Princess Roddy's cheek:
    07c37ba781ca425589e983f76129c3ad2cdacc4b.png
    The princess giggled. He then turned his attention to Hamish and gave him a great, big, loving hug:
    66e3d8b2f6b1cbec1ae4dadc647a07dd95017e72.png
    'Can you help dad to look after my plants, Hamish?' Princess Roddy asked. 'Of course, big brother.' Hamish replied. 'Thank you so much!' the princess said, cheerfully. He gave his little brother a great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    fbc9130ccee174996d3b282a9f9aea5a7a6a9704.png
    c5047bb946136e7ecd6afc6548263300bdf56c30.png
    Hamish giggled. Shine looked fondly at her offspring. Then she called the taxi to take her and Princess Roddy to the airport:
    73a568d62b1fe80d6da9308fe8416875b0e3f523.png
    They arrived safely at the airport. The staff greeted them warmly. Princess Roddy and Shine showed their passports, and they were escorted to the royal jet. George Cahill smiled. 'Hello, Your Royal Majesty! We've got clear skies, so there's no chance of turbulence!' he said, bowing. 'Thank you, George Cahill.' Princess Roddy said, cheerfully. He and Shine were seated. George checked everything was working. The control tower gave the all clear, and the royal jet took off. It was a pleasant flight. They soon landed at Selvadorada's airport. A rickshaw took them to Hillview Hideaway, Shine and Princess Roddy's vacation home in Selvadorada. Once there, the pair unpacked. Princess Roddy was looking forward to seeing Carla Robles and the rest of the Puerto Llamante Marketplace team.
    Onwards, to Carla's Cantina!
    Princess Roddy and Shine headed over to Carla's Cantina. 'Hello Carla!' the princess said, happy to see his friend. 'Hello Princess Roddy! Good to see you again!' Carla said, cheerfully. She ran over to the princess. Carla made a great, big kissy face at Princess Roddy, which made him giggle:
    e703e71fccba47ddf4fe9500322756edb4487644.png
    Then she gave him a great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    89fe52115ab4ff458e3ad8da3f53013cd2f1870e.png
    e992941f7e5220e7f3433f077462e4a77c087dec.png
    And a great, big, loving hug:
    fa95d0f6ff71018bd5aefc74eff3e5357da9061a.png
    'I bet you're excited to explore the jungle again, Shine!' Carla Robles said, turning to Shine. 'Indeed I am, Carla! Both me and Princess Roddy are prepared for anything!' Shine replied, smiling brightly. 'Well, good luck!' Carla said. Princess Roddy and Shine waved as they headed back to Hillview Hideaway to rest up.
    Micaela Díaz visits!
    Princess Roddy was admiring the handiwork that the Puerto Llamante Marketplace team had carried out to the tower of Hillview Hideaway. Inside the belfry were two new bells. 'Like them, Princess Roddy? Oscar Trujillo and Emiliano Valdez worked hard to get them installed!' said a voice. The princess turned around. 'Hello Micaela Díaz! They've done a splendid job!' he said, smiling at Micaela. 'Oscar will be pleased to hear that!' Micaela said, warmly. She batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at Princess Roddy, which made him giggle:
    fd12edc6f5c7e672108749fcd4e5c96242b70d48.png
    Micaela then gave the princess a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    cad027871940d14cfde973727f1e8f7ef384f987.png
    afd24e607fe31ea8d5b67e63b0a3db7659d67e88.png
    She then blew a very great, big, loving kiss towards Princess Roddy, which landed on his other cheek:
    626d24a57cc142b3d5af746b2e30bfe23c3b7dc8.png
    Micaela gave Princess Roddy a great, big, loving hug:
    31fc38cedc87a9b9e99d8bc2d0e69066d4b75fd8.png
    Micaela chatted to the princess some more, and then she went back over to the marketplace. Princess Roddy looked up at the tower again and smiled:
    294cb90afaea947a1f04b5bf67d57d997cc301a6.png
    (I used the move objects command to put those bells up there. I believe they're part of SimCredible's Build up your Christmas Tree set.)
    Jungle Trekking!
    Across the universe! Sorry...got that silly Star Trek song in my head. Anyway, picture only section!
    bc1e9d992c57835dfc8ed07ce297102e5c60e523.png
    bc1c6647cd1312d7b8ca8d857d636f7c194a4999.png
    12426ea751963d90bf06c6752cf7159adfa75bf5.png
    4650cfe46e204f82d49c255cebc3789823e2ee90.png
    13706b488a56da7423eddd27f078ebc29a7cb31d.png
    6a2731b2db18190a9b178c6689a8dc25cadc545f.png
    2ff76e68c39c016939a8b363a31a436a00e4569a.png
    7a6df47c379286c0d16a60633a4fc477d29af2e0.png
    71df83699c0945ed4f296373b40f2f6c75e4c0cf.png
    8d7673814965b2dcbbb88ebbfd9802fce44c6632.png
    Smooches from Micaela Díaz
    After trekking through the jungle, Shine and Princess Roddy had a quick break at Hillview Hideaway. Then they headed over to the marketplace. Micaela Díaz came over. 'Hello Princess Roddy! Had a nice trek?' she asked. 'The jungle is as beautiful as ever! That's why I love Selvadorada so much!' Princess Roddy replied, cheerfully. Micaela smiled. She batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at the princess, which made him giggle:
    e969c453b2deabd8899993a7d6255822b9e6c39d.png
    Then she gave Princess Roddy a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    319714ce166a0d0ea2cb8e992904bef67eaf73b6.png
    7d9c6aec22aadae1c58e05707b98ee1ffbe0e8c5.png
    Micaela also gave him a great, big, loving hug:
    b9019a0470cd06fff0e72878dd1255c33078b08b.png
    Princess Roddy smiled warmly. Then he and Shine bought some more supplies, ready for the journey to the temple. And then the pair went back to Hillview Hideaway. Once there, Shine called Benjamin to update him on how things are going:
    8c583bef144055d43d67cb216b3556e0893684ed.png
    1be4c78665aa489a920c832e4bfb442e20bc85cf.png
    Shine and Princess Roddy set off after checking their gear.
    Temples and Treasure
    Picture only section!
    33403be621c968a63dcad0dc724c4d5c7d830b40.png
    14fd3b6a52b25ced3357ebe2502823c10b6942ff.png
    1b6ff6b73301b86dfe81e1f0d0a3a667451f8798.png
    75588f67bb9e982683e540b2137a94724f5dac0f.png
    dcc3c359946e530cd4908276137e49bd0703280a.png
    55589011d9640e76d6d86269343a861c03069b3a.png
    f03b8779cebfbc3efb4998c684478938848db739.png
    82e93b34baf5f6fd3f189ac5f0d2cc3e00ee6502.png
    Time for a nap!
    After a successful temple exploration, Princess Roddy felt tired. He changed into his masculine sleepwear outfit and climbed into his side of the bed. Shine came over and tucked him in:
    dc63e21c045b7bd7729077d448a43a983b4239e7.png
    Then she gave him several very great, big, loving bedtime smooches on his face:
    94c7d975498ec88ac96c9a6789f2cd25fd4ec19f.png
    704fe236e1b763ad132d1ef44acd5f528e98cb20.png
    'Sweet dreams, sweetie. Have a pleasant journey into the Dream World.' Shine whispered:
    334cf6ad1d4d59c51b8e00b4bb5b50810ce568ce.png
    Shine turned the lights off. Princess Roddy's face was covered in several very great, big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches, and yet, he slept soundly:
    9219120e4fb08ace19fe88b31f49398553c6db94.png
    Princess Roddy enjoyed a pleasant walk in his royal gardens with Amy Lyles, Kelvin Albright, Nani Kealoha and Evie Delgato. Afterwards, they had a picnic. Meanwhile, Shine had gotten changed into her favourite sleepwear outfit and she had climbed into her side of the bed. Soon, she was fast asleep:
    128ba558323bf8b899ef33469bf8fa7d5b648e16.png
    After a few hours of sleep, Princess Roddy woke up. He used one of his makeup removal wipes to remove the lipstick smooches from his face and changed into his feminine hot weather outfit:
    24c8b6e874ef393835ddba7a0565d6d93c86e082.png
    Shine then woke up. She got changed into one of her hot weather outfits. Then she knelt down in front of Princess Roddy. 'Had a pleasant sleep, sweetie?' she asked:
    d625f391323e9b97f5701bc52be2b9273d611aa0.png
    'Yes I did, mummy! What about you?' Princess Roddy replied. 'I slept comfortably, Roddy!' Shine said, looking fondly at her adorable firstborn. Later, Shine watered the plants:
    43834274e5dee36b2d46eaea9cfc43721fa91e2f.png
    And then she did some cooking:
    19bcfb4e65815a13bfb20f7af2b80a991cc721ec.png
    She was making ramen!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    I had my first accidental death in the Cole legacy. Asher Cole, youngest sibling of Ryan Cole, drowned in his brother's pool on Thanksgiving.*
    51827031473_0451d9cc21_h.jpg
    51825974387_0dcd009abf_h.jpg
    *Note: I was only controlling Ryan's household.

Ryan's daughter and oldest niece became teens and they're gorgeous!
    Adeline Cole- Ryan's daughter
    51827263384_5b5417aabc_h.jpg

Isabella Cole- Dylan's daughter
    51826920796_d0dce803ce_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    Carlin waiting to go for his first lecture at University. By this evening his first term was already over!
    OyiMYCW.png
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Abby had her first kiss, ever, despite being nearly done with University...she just had avoided romantic relationships until now. Needless to say her long-time friend Bryanna Alladin was a bit surprised.

efc368ba592efa66275811fd6796ede0a28d6df8.jpg
    Much to Abby's relief, Bryanna did reciprocate the romantic feelings.
    1183f6c9868b3e2791cdd66818e65f9c0ee4b772.jpg

This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    So, it's been a while since I posted, but the next update will feature the start of my Twin Legacy. Dylan and Zeph are still married, but I ended up moving their wives into a separate household and a new lot for a traditional legacy start.

Things probably won't work out as planned with the toddler party in Selvadorada. I may keep Zalen a toddler a bit longer so that I have time to develop a few more other toddlers.

That's right, I'm starting to rotate households to begin developing the toddlers from my Newcrest Aliens, Kai Kealoha (Makoa and Lilliana's born in game child thanks to a phone call), and the new Kailani Legacy Founder, Alex Kailani (And his twin brother and spare, Alen Kailani).

On top of that, my Twin Legacy, my Spellcaster Legacy, and my Alien Legacy will all get a rotation. At least, that's the plan unless I decide it's time to continue Lir's Adventures. He does need a break from evil merfolk.
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So finally getting around to uploading the screenshots. So Kenzie and Joaquin decided to go on a date. They started getting more friendly with each other and, thanks to a mod with autonomous woohoo, things got hot and heavy. Fast forward a couple months (1 sim day), and Kenzie finds out she's pregnant. They decide to make things official and they made plans to move in together after their child was born. Kenzie got a phone call from Joaquin in which he asked if he should say yes when Kenzie proposes to him. That is how they got engaged, not super romantic but pretty cute. This sped up their move in plans. Shortly after their engagement but before their child's birth they got married as a spur of the moment decision at the Romance Festival. They now own a cute home in Henford-on-Bagley. They just had their child, a boy they named Scout, and that is the story all caught up.
    51827585626_1775e5cfb7_b.jpg

51827930269_8a1d0c55b5_b.jpg
    51828310595_96ccc69e08_b.jpg
    51827694673_31e906e9b0_b.jpg
    51827694703_5d8c6edd9e_b.jpg
    51828312265_7126c52ea7_b.jpg
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited January 2022
    I finally finished my 100 baby challenge I started last year May <3
    UXujQw4.png

Here is all the babies :D

CsEDkQV.png
    o4p7ieO.png
    vpeG15e.png
    nGKsu3F.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,403 Member
    Great updates everyone!
    @HillyBeth Nice sledding and snowboarding shots! Oh wow RIP, Andrew died on love day. Oh no, another death, in a siblings pool, RIP.
    @Daephene Omg the toddlers boking at the chickens <3 Didn't know they did that though. Congratulations to everyone on their promotions!
    @mightysprite lol Eliza and Bob being all angry and quickly making up. Oh my, Lily's dress. Ooof the UFO just left Victor unconscious. Had a feeling he would be pregnant. Oooo are they going to return it? Lily hates children but it's not like Victor planned it.
    @mcrudd Congratulations on the 100 baby challenge
    Back with an update, things for Neyla aren't going so well.

When Wally returned home the next day he found Neyla outside. She didn't want to say anything but she couldn't stand the house, they needed a house with more space. fKE7Ixx.png
    She told Wally the house felt like a prison cell. The fence around their front door wasn't exactly homey. Wally agreed but told her that they just didn't have enough money. wTcIGnJ.png Neyla wasn't going to accept that, she told him they needed a bigger house, one with an actual room for Junior with space for another child down the line. Wally laughed and mentioned they would have finally have some privacy too if they did. drDwH7d.png Neyla was serious, she told Wally she would begin looking for a job if it would help them move. He thought it wasn't a bad idea. UugESj4.png Neyla went inside while Junior stepped out to greet Wally. Wally knows Neyla wants children, but they don't have alot of money. Besides, they already had Junior they thought, what's wrong with just him? HZoFRdh.png The next day, Neyla went looking for a job, and while she was gone...there was unexpected guest. Don Lothario. He walked into the kitchen and began doing pushups kyIXbni.png At least he made himself useful and put the clothes to dry outside. 8R5UfRq.png Luckily he left before Neyla or Wally returned. They would've surely been frightened. Neyla had trouble finding work, she would leave home early in the mornings, and it wasn't helping when Junior would wake up in the middle of night from hunger. She would always get up to feed him since Wally worked in the mornings. She didn't want him losing sleep but it was tiring. pk2YNwE.png Things had gotten better when she did find work. She would work as a florist. During her first week everything was going by smoothly. BelK7HO.png She had breakfast with Junior but quickly left so she wouldn't arrive late. But she forgot to remove Junior from his highchair. She left before Wally woke up so he was annoyed when he woke up to Junior calling for someone to let him free from the highchair. mIYvHWM.png Taking care of flowers and plants wasn't hard for Neyla, she's been doing it for years, her shift always flew by quickly. Before she knew it, she was back home tending to her own plants, with Junior by her side. PMz69Aj.png

Wally had returned from work, he was stressed due to work but he was sure it was because of Neyla. He didn't want to tell her, but he thought she was asking for too much. A bigger house, more children, and more toys for Junior. He thought buying toys was a waste, how many toys does a toddler need? Especially if they're just going to break them. They were low on money, and although she was bringing some money in, he felt compared to him, it was still a considerably low amount. sObIXDc.png
    He would continue as though nothing was wrong, whenever he was around her. Instead would ask how her day was so far. sqGtcED.png He began going to a local military bar to get his mind off of home. After saving up for months, they had finally a decent amount of money saved up to buy a new home. Neyla was happy to hear the news. tLThWMr.png Wally was excited for the new house because it was almost Junior's birthday. They'd be able to celebrate in their new home. CGvfNOF.png The new house was small, but at least it was a 2 bedroom with plenty of space. Over breakfast Wally told Junior it'd soon be his birthday sB71qbK.png All Junior heard, was there was going to be cake. They decided to have cake later that day to celebrate their new home. D3Nk2KC.png Unfortunately Wally forgot they still live in Strangerville, and whenever anyone moves in, despite already having lived there, the welcome wagon comes along. They were freaky. CL3p59P.png While Wally was working, Neyla let the guest inside. She failed to notice when one after another, all 3 put some strange fruit inside her fridge. J718yYA.png Shortly after they left, a government agent walked in and had their fridge confiscated, how rude! Neyla knew Wally was going to be upset. She didn't know how upset he'd be. T5qpqQr.png Junior was outside talking to the plants, he didn't notice anything either :D47a59FH.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,403 Member
    "You let complete strangers into our home, and just let them take our fridge!?" Wally asked Neyla. Neyla explained it was some government agency that took it, but Wally didn't care, their fridge was gone. LMvtWaI.png
    Neyla apologized but added they were given a reimbursement coupon or ticket, they could just buy a new one... they would just have to a wait a few days for it's delivery. A few days might not sound like long, but what were they going to eat in the meantime, he told her. J9oIHKj.png (While looking at my screenshots, I forgot Neyla was actually warned about this situation )wDtPXUJ.png They would figure something out she said. For now, she made PB and J for Junior. He was disappointed when he saw it wasn't cake. 5YyUDke.png Wally went out, he would get something to eat at the bar across town. He was mad at Neyla for being so naïve. Once he stepped foot inside the bar, he saw a familiar face. Araceli, Juniors mother. He went up to her and asked what she was doing there. nqcBEjQ.png She told him she was hoping to find him there(it's where they first met) because she wanted to know how her son was doing. Her response made Wally more mad, he asked if she just remembered she has a son. RKv6Eej.png She pretended to be offended when he raised his voice on her. He sat down across from her while she told him, she went to his house weeks ago and noticed someone with her son. She didn't know who she was so she didn't bother speaking with her. She even went to the house earlier in the day, but the house appeared empty. DFFVLlM.png She began pleading with Wally to let her see her son. Wally wanted to say no, but he also didn't. She is his biological mother, and although Neyla was raising Junior he didn't consider her as his mother, even if Junior called her that. He told her he would think about it. UZihJGe.png Wally became less angry and soon enough him and Araceli were telling jokes to each other. 1oy1UH6.png He even complimented her appearance. zWPpRi8.png Araceli followed him to a different table after he ordered an entire platter for himself. She commented saying, she guesses his new girlfriend doesn't cook. He told her about what happened and how they have nothing to cook, he kept calling it a stupid situation. Speaking of it made him mad. XbIMEmM.png So she used her charm on him, and soon enough he forgot about the situation. iwdXQ6h.png

The following day Wally was off from work, so he had the day with Junior. While he cleaned some dishes, Junior played with his toy behind him. jgWbUOJ.png
    Junior wandered off looking for Neyla, he went to her plants outside. When Wally told him to be careful in case any tools were laying around, Junior asked him where was mom. Wally was still mad with her, so out of spite, told Junior she wasn't his mom, but she was working. She'd be back later. Junior just asked, she's not my mom? iZlsqxY.png Wally regretted saying that and tried to distract him and played with him. It seemed to do the trick. HOZiN1G.png But when Neyla returned, she changed out of her work clothes and headed to the plants to harvest the flowers. Outside Junior found her, and questioned her. He told her his Dad said she's not really his mom, and asked if it was true. lJ5r4Ii.png Neyla was taken aback by what Junior said, and tried her best to brush it off. She just told him, of course she his mom. She picked him up to give him a hug, Junior smiled and said "I knew it, Dad was wrong". FKVyyQS.png Inside Wally ordered some pizza so they could eat. Junior went into his room, so Neyla asked him why he told Junior she's not his mother. She questioned if he was just being petty because of the whole fridge situation. Kk26cT2.png Wally told her it slipped and besides she's technically not his mother, she wasn't the one who gave birth to him. Neyla told him it didn't matter, she's the one who helped him learn to talk, she feeds and potty trained him. She's the one who wakes up in the middle of the night to check up on him when he's crying. PexJN17.png They kept arguing as Wally said he works more than her, he can't be waking up too early. Especially if Juniors just crying over silly reasons. The argument lasted for quite a while until Neyla decided she was too tired. She went to rest. The next day it was Junior's birthday. After work, Neyla bought the ingredients to bake a cake. The fridge arrived as well. She hardly spoke with Wally. They only exchanged words when it was time for Junior to blow out his birthday candles. E4ga1JH.png Junior aged up to a child, and joked saying he's been waiting for cake for a long time, and now he's happy it taste as great as he thought. SGpstPc.png
    edited January 2022
    Three more birthdays! Here are the children of Hadley, Emmett, and Ryan!
    Damien Vatore - Parents: Hadley Cole and Logan Vatore
    51828344952_0f39e58488_h.jpg

Christian Cole - Parents: Emmett Cole and Skyler Lobo
    51830020210_3404a015bd_h.jpg

Ashlynn Cole - Parents: Ryan Cole and Katherine Parker
    51830021955_bd2be3f23a_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @mcrudd Congratulations on the 100 baby challenge

Thank you very much <3

@BlueSeaWaves Oh goodness, the way little acts of disrespect can add up into a big problem... Neyla's lot in life is getting harder huh? As for Junior, lucky for him to have more than the standard number of parents, and extra lucky for him he has Neyla! Enjoying your story

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    They really should fix the lottery, so that animals don’t win it. It’s always so strange when that happens.

@BlueSeaWaves yikes, Wally sounds awful.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I upgraded one of my old Spaceship lots & made a household that's an Alien Humanoid Robot. :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top