Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Since it was a Friday, Kai took Moriah on a date to a nice restaurant.
    9GNmX1u.png
    @mia_noelle97
    I love the lighting in this room.

haneul wrote: »
    I have more comments I'll post later. <3

@CK213 p919 The second group of students for your prep school look interesting and the school facilities look great. I also love your photo shoots and the lighting in the new home, but the high maintenance trait seems like an absolute pain. I think my Sims would die if they had it because I would push them to the limit and then a random nasty moodlet would happen and ...

Happy birthday, Elmire! You’re not a baby anymore.
    ASAyMZm.jpg
    Elmire Fier as a child. Courtesy of Artbreeder and Photoshop.

@haneul
    I thought I would have to remove that High Maintenance trait, but I don't mind it as much since getting her items to use in the home.
    There doesn't seem to be a need to haul her off to the Spa constantly. I have yet to have her get a manicure, so that may make things even easier. Right now she just has more character than everyone else.

I did not realize that Photo of Elmire was a Photoshop touch up at first.
    With all the new character making technology like Metahumans, I wonder if TS5 sims will look like that.
    The could try for something between TS4 sims and Metahumans.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited November 2021
    Continuing on with my Fame sims, Orlando is on another Photo-gig and he invited two models he hired earlier in his career.
    But before they can get started on the photo shoot, the neighborhood Welcome Wagon arrives.
    11-26-21_2-20-14_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Horrible timing, I don't know if my models will hang around while the event unfolds.
    I could ignore them, or cancel it, but these neighbors happen to be the top stars of Del Sol Valley.
    11-26-21_2-22-35_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Thorne Baily, Octavia Moon, and Judith Ward, this is a perfect opportunity to get the know them because I want to organize them into a club of VIPs that I can assign to the VIP room at my Del Sol Valley night club.
    11-26-21_2-23-11_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Theya Nyx is thrilled to be rubbing shoulders with celebrities.
    11-26-21_2-30-53_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Oh well, on with the meet and greet.
    11-26-21_2-34-47_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-26-21_2-35-00_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Theya is making the most of it.
    11-26-21_2-40-29_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Judith Ward is of course trolling the forums.
    11-26-21_2-43-03_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Alive in her mean little world.
    11-26-21_2-43-17_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I created a VIP club on the spot, so this event was a happy coincidence.
    11-26-21_2-44-57_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Unfortunately, the models forgot they were on a job and left with the celebrities
    11-26-21_2-46-36_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Bummer, but I rolled with it instead of calling them back.
    11-26-21_3-05-54_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

No problem.
    There is a Plan B and I will make the most of this new situation.
    11-26-21_3-07-05_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    I invited over Holly Alto and Vanessa Jeong to model.
    11-26-21_4-08-33_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And I also added them to the VIP club since they are also celebrities.
    11-26-21_7-38-11_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Roommate, Nami Kimura, will assist Orlando in prepping the new models for the photo shoot.
    She is a stylist.
    11-26-21_7-38-52_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

This gig is going on despite the welcome wagon.
    11-26-21_7-39-14_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

It is a campaign for athletic wear.
    11-26-21_7-52-46_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

However, Vanessa remembered a prior engagement and bailed on us.
    And Judith Ward... not now. The celebrity club will meet at the dance club.
    11-26-21_7-53-42_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Oh well, oh well.
    Shoot the spare.
    11-26-21_7-55-57_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I am glad I invited two. Thank you, Holly.
    And now the second phase of the gig can begin, getting approval from the Style Influencer.
    11-26-21_7-56-54_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

But before she arrives, Annette Kaminski stops by for a visit.
    Orlando gives her a key, because this home should be abuzz with visits from friends, models, and celebrities.
    11-26-21_9-02-00_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

11-26-21_9-04-39_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

While he waits for the Style Influencer, he chats with his favorite model.
    11-26-21_9-04-59_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Olivia Banks arrives to end this gig.
    11-26-21_9-06-56_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Which completes with a photo of herself, odd, but okay.
    11-26-21_9-09-58_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • MiniWolfsbaneMiniWolfsbane Posts: 16 Member
    Made another family last night, the Wolff family. Two girls, and planning on a third baby once they actually make some money. I figured things were going too good in my game, so in addition to making them super dirt poor (they have 59 dollars atm and no toys), I turned the house into a wrecked-up slum that needs work. May go DL some CC broken windows just for their crud-shack of a house. lol. I am addicted to making toddlers. They are hard work, but all so cute! Anyway, it was all an excuse to use my new Black girl CC hair and they turned out beautiful.

Last I checked, Samantha June and her half-sister Arieliesse (not sure if I'm even spelling that right) are thriving in separate houses. Not sure if I'm gonna have Ariliesse' mom remarry or not, she seems content to just work her police job. I don't want to have her age to elder either, but I keep my games pretty realistic.

Maxwell (their dad) has almost made it to level 3 of the fame meter, that is big news! (Well, exaggerating. He's past 2 at least.) I've never had a sim get that far in Get Famous before. He's gonna be a household name in no time. He's just working on the detective drama right now (it pays the most) and I threw a curveball of a world-ended disaster at him. Might do the medical drama next for fun. Unfortunately, I can only get silver medals for most. I think I got gold once, but at least he's making bank now. Gonna move into a fancy mansion in no time. Can't believe he's almost made 30k!!Oh, and he hosted his first meet and greet, but it didn't end well. A fan couldn't get out of the bathroom, so he wet himself. I have to wonder if he would've died of embarrassment if the paparazzi had seen him do it.

Wish I had pictures, but this all happened on console.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Everyone is so stressed about work and classes this term. Both of the twins have all three of their classes on one day which you would think is nice because they get a day off, but they end up having to spend that day off doing homework. Luckily they did find some time to play video games together.
    TXwTA56.png
    Fortunately, Asher and Brodie are still able to spend some time together even though Asher is stressed with classes and Brodie works almost every day.
    u8rHOAx.png

Since Kai can't always go to the gym, he's started reading some rock climbing books to get his skill up. I'm hoping he's not wasting his time and the excursion will actually work but we'll see. At least he has fun rock climbing.
    sZFC5Gi.png

Soon, it was Winterfest, and Kai woke up with the whim to propose to Moriah. I did say he was going to propose to her at the top of Mt. Komorebi after graduation, but I decided I didn't feel like messing with that. For one, I'm not even sure the excursion will work. And two, if they can't make it to the top for some reason (like weather) I'll probably get mad. So, I decided he would propose later that day.
    mCFMjag.png
    The neighbors in this apartment complex are the worst, they're constantly making noise. Asher had to go and yell at this old lady for making loud woohoo noises, the same old lady who got mad the first night they moved in because they threw a party. (Also I'm pretty sure the old lady is Olive Tinker, her last name is different because she's married but it looks like her)
    SyIc5pk.png
    SHsc3ed.png

Brodie found a hanging plant on Plopsy that he knew Asher would love, so he bought it and gave it to him immediately.
    ZaOzQQe.png

Later, it was time to open presents
    kQeYVyF.png
    VkrvfZ4.png

After presents, it was time for pictures in front of the tree
    GX84AOr.png
    n7pAaQ6.png
    HaWh5Bx.png

After presents and pictures, Kai still had one more surprise for Moriah
    gjI2l8E.png
    WEFkJx4.png
    Va543zH.png
    8dJqaZO.png

Then, it was time for the grand meal. I probably should have moved the table and put another seat at it so Brodie didn't have to sit alone but I didn't think about that.
    JTz0Ef3.png
    ftcXpg0.png
    6rEvRjo.png

Moriah has been doing very well in her career, she keeps getting promoted. She's very happy about this.
    PsYgSJP.png
    It was the last day of term, and Kai didn't have classes but he did have to give his presentation. He was so happy when it was finally over.
    668VwlL.png

Kai had to go yell at the neighbors again, and I found out who the random guy was that walked in and cleaned their fridge. He's their neighbor, and I'm pretty sure he's Olive's husband because they have the same last name.
    dfEE8VL.png

Soon, the grades came in and the twins were finished with another term. Three down, one more to go! I'm so excited for them to finally be done soon.
    Lzr5plT.png
    nDu7dA7.png
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    "Revived" Vlad via download from library. I had to upload him to it from an earlier save where I hadnt killed him off.

I will need him for something...
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    Here are a few teasers for my next update. It'll probably take me a while to go through all the screenshots.

51716093074_9774becb86_b.jpg

51715695548_56703701c1_b.jpg

51714634322_6041f02cc9_b.jpg

51714633997_7861623072_b.jpg

And an Extra...

51715431281_6336195f94_c.jpg
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Hello and I apologize for being absent from here so lately (more explanation in the other thread). I usually don't comment them all, but I enjoy reading them,

Back to my challenge, well the other official challenges I've played through, the fastest was so far 9 days, then my couple was back into to their relationship. I guess it could be one or two days earlier, but for unknown reasons I've delayed it. Helpful was indeed the mighty friendshipmaker aka photography.

1986 -1987

1986 the chernobyl disaster stroke Germany too, and the fears about radioactiviy were rising into the sky. Parents were frightened to let the children play outside. Mushrooms and wild (game) dishes (like boar or deer) were avoided, no problem since the game doesn't offer any boar or deer dishes, in due of the radioactivity. at least nuclear power became more and more unpopular with a lot of demonstration against power plants. So we are, either we ignore every danger or then we exaggerate excessively. /facepalm

1987 marks the 750th anniversity of my hometown Berlin, it was celebrated in both parts of Berlin. Unfortunately I was too young to remember these festivities.
    Here the family see the bad news.
    ULgHulP.png

Later that evening, the movie was so boring, Erika fell asleep.

dCn211Y.png

Grandma Annemarie came to visit.

d7mBSdu.png

The kids play inside the house, they were forbidden to play outside.

vI6FAnA.png

Nicole and Tanja, tried something new. A trend from the usa, thanks to the movies and series, attracted the young girls. It's called Halloween. But it isn't so much accepted then. But nowadays more children celebrate Halloween. However, the party was succesful.
    vlBA1E8.png

1987 christmas time
    bl9pHZ4.png
    crUoseX.png

Then Sandra had her birthday, time to start a party, again.
    nBUC5MQ.png

Um, no no no
    Ogag4cD.png

That's better.
    lWzYwvY.png

Sandra relaxed in her slighty new decorated room.
    hgrbb16.png

See you next time. :)
    So, I decided that Kylen and Aaron will "Try for Baby" instead of adopt. I consider Lir to be their adopted son.

For my merfolk, mermen can get pregnant as long as their partner is also a mermaid or merman. Only mermen or mermaids in gay couples can have a partner that can get pregnant.

The one that carries the child will determine the occult trait. If the partner carrying the nooboo is human, the child will always be a half-mer.

The merchild will have the same tail color as the parent that doesn't carry the child.

Because Tail Color determines the heir, Aaron will likely be carrying the next child.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    Finally, Sims who drank the Potion of Immortality are properly immortal! I’ve only got two Sims who that applies to. I can take the MCCC Immortal flags off them.
    I haven’t played much Sims 4 lately but I’m going to get back to it. I’ll be focusing on the Magical Mastersons save… except I haven’t mentioned them much in here lately, I’ve been in the Writers’ Lounge much more.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited November 2021
    accidentally posted my above comment twice, so I deleted this one
    Post edited by Lucy_Henley on
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    I'm excited about that too @Lucy_Henley ! I hope it also works while we're playing other households.
    gen3-banner.png
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    edited November 2021
    I aged up my final toddler in the house, Milo.
    VO2TJAc.png
    Cs9DaPv.png

And with that, was finally ably to redo the dining room. Got rid of all the high chairs, added some decor. Turned out quite nice.
    LRiMN7h.png
  • FrogeemsFrogeems Posts: 57 Member
    Went back to playing Sims 3. My original sim traveled to China and got arrested for making a wall mural. And then somehow a horse ran into my house??? Right through the walls. And got stuck there. Right after I told myself I was going to do a cheatless game. So I had to turn on testingcheats to delete the horse. Anyone else experience wild horses just running through their houses?
  • FrogeemsFrogeems Posts: 57 Member
    @Simmerella Your profile icon is SO beautiful btw :smiley:
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Went back to playing Sims 3. My original sim traveled to China and got arrested for making a wall mural. And then somehow a horse ran into my house??? Right through the walls. And got stuck there. Right after I told myself I was going to do a cheatless game. So I had to turn on testingcheats to delete the horse. Anyone else experience wild horses just running through their houses?

@FroggeWogge,

Sims 3 has their own "what happened in your Sims 3 game today?" thread that I will provide a link for you... :)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/808585/what-happened-in-your-sims-3-game-today#latest
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member

Sent one of my Sims to Bantu. :blush: He is doing missions, collecting lightsabers, and upgrading his droid robots.
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    Sent one of my Sims to Bantu. :blush: He is doing missions, collecting lightsabers, and upgrading his droid robots.

This is the only pack I don't have. Would you say, for someone who doesn't really care for Star Wars, that this pack is worth it?
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Astro wrote: »

This is the only pack I don't have. Would you say, for someone who doesn't really care for Star Wars, that this pack is worth it?

I would say yes when it's on sale, I don't play the content, but I love the bb and cas-items. Especially the floortiles and wallpapers I use a lot in my game.
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member

This is now my favourite pack right now!! :smiley: I just bought it 2 days ago and can't stop playing it. I'm completely addicted to it. I love Star Wars so it's hard to say if you will like it, but it kind of reminds me of Strangerville which I also loved, because you can follow several aspirations, 4 in total, 1 aspiration unlocks 2 others that feel like gameplay quests and the actions change your reputation and which faction you belong to. You can build lightsabers, different hilts and equip them with different crystals to change the color of the light and train the Sim with the lightsaber to improve fitness or take challenge quests and fight a duel. There are missions you can complete for rewards for various factions, similar to the farming pack help requests, the rebels, the army force, or the scoundrels/pirates. You can search for objects and scrap metal, kind of like in the archeology game, by opening chests and then you can build and upgrade a robot that will follow you around, do tasks for you like open locks, chat with you, or play music for you. There are new recipes to learn. There is a new gambling game in the cantina that is very fun. The music is great, two new channels, with the Star Wars film music added in. Hmm, what else, the world and clothing is beautiful. And I was able to fly some planes around similar to how you can fly the rocket and click on choices to control the story and there is a similar gameplay with a cave to explore. I hope that helps you decide. I would say if you like the quest gameplay style in Strangerville and Country Living you might like it even if you're not a Star Wars fan.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Not much happened today, Kai and Asher were so busy doing term papers and presentations. Kai, however, did catch the toilet on fire within the first couple of minutes of me playing because he tried to use repairio on it and it backfired.
    sFNsRgX.png

Haruki also called Asher and asked him if he should change careers. Maybe he's having a mid-life crisis now that his kids are grown and almost done with university.
    htfmiLm.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member

I'm not a Star Wars fan either, but I got it because I liked a few of the objects it came with & one of the hairs. It's not bad, if you're not actually playing it you can almost forget it's there, and it is kind of fun to play it even if you're not a fan of the franchise. Comes with a nice little cheat too, you can click on your sims to add Batuu items, and it fills their inventory with 7800 simoleons worth of goodies. Handy for when your sims need some quick cash.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
    Question. I've been sharing my story in a separate thread to make it easier to follow the details, but I was wondering if it would be easier to post a full copy of the story here. I'll use spoilers, of course, but I do want to make it easier to read for those following my story.

I think most of the people that have followed my updates from the beginning aren't here anymore, so I'm going to try and keep my story aligned with my updates in my story thread.

@mia_noelle97 Those fires are why I made fire elementals spellcasters. Lol. Ember's first spell was inferniate, and she's the fire elemental in the Zalrian Household.

@Elliandre I haven't visited bantu, but it's on my to do list. I look forward to the screenshots.

Lir uses a Hairstyle from that pack.

@Idmarko Ironically, I use most of the CAS items from that pack, and none of the items I use in my futuristic Alien Household are from that pack.
  • MiniWolfsbaneMiniWolfsbane Posts: 16 Member
    Made another family as I just got Snowy Escape for PC. The Mizuno family, named after Ami Mizuno in Sailor Moon. (I'm not that familiar with Japanese names. Hot adult dad Sasuske, YA mom Haruka (female), and their children, Mitoki (placeholder name) and Usagi. Second day out, I sent them to a festival and Haruka took to the slopes all on her own with the new trait. I had to use MCC to de-age Usagi to be the younger sibling and therefore redo her wardrobe, but it was worth it. I don't know why the game doesn't always put them in the right age order right out of the gate, it's very annoying.

The family met the neighbors before going to the festival the day before, and I was surprised to see a white/Japanese couple in the game. I thought EA might go all in and make all the NPCs for that neighborhood Japanese, but being a mixed-race baby myself, I don't hate it. Just caught me off guard. Mitoki was gonna be my "main character", but I'll probably play a lot with Usagi as well. I get the feeling the staff are either rabbit fans or anime fans, because there are a lot of rabbit items without Cottage Living. (I found that cute rabbit tea canister!) Well, the toy bunny I got was CC, but that's okay. Anyway, planning on doing Usagi's half of the room like her namesake's room as much as I can without CC. Should be interesting in sims. Also planning on giving them lots of friends as kids and teens, because I fail at that a lot. I didn't think I'd like Snowy Escape (My home state was warm and sunny, no snow locally) but it's turning out to be the goat!
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,032 Member
    An unexpected death happened just now as Dan Bheeda got electrocuted while fixing the dish washer. The camera jumps to Dan as he is getting zapped:
    MzKaq5o.png

Everyone gathers round as Grimmy appears:
    E3EGN32.png

Dan's wife and childhood sweetheart Sienna pleads for him but Grimmy isn't in a life sparing mood.
    NhR4tiV.png

Grimmy makes Sienna a single mother to twins taking Dan with him. They would have been married one year that very week too!
    OsINK7X.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top