The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• auricio288auricio288 Posts: 149 Member
    I keep getting last exceptions even though I removed all of my mods - not MCCC, of course. Don't know what to do.
    Zvt4d0O.gif
    edited September 2021
    And also these twins became toddlers!

i5ceenC.png

Aren't they cute?
    Zvt4d0O.gif
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@Metior_Ice - Thanks! :) It takes awhile to think up on how the story goes, with a little bit from the original.

Chapter Three: Brindleton Bay Tour
    WyM8ktW.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited October 2021
    Diamond Legacy
    Current Heir: Alina (Founder)

TS4_x64_2021-09-30_18-21-25.png
    SO... I might've started a new legacy... in this one I won't be fussing with romance. I've got no-strings woohoo enabled with MCCC, and I'll be using that, adopting, or something along these lines, but we won't be bothering with gaining or maintaining romantic relationships. By necessity, the Diamonds are thus a matriarchy.

We're on Brindleton Bay's 64x64, I'mmmm not sure why aside from I wanted a change of scenery. I will probably move them around as I feel like because I get tired of environments so quickly. Anyways, Alina started with 1,800, and she has these traits:
    Screenshot_from_2021-09-30_16-54-01.png
    These are Cheerful, Erratic, Language Savant, Mystic, and Good.
    Language Savant: Comes with Language Barriers, it makes Sims learn languages faster.
    Mystic: By MissBee. It's kind of a combination of Loves the Outdoors with some spellcaster-y twists, there are boosts to wellness, herbalism, gardening, and spellcaster XP, and mystics gain fun from practicing magic and whatnot. Occasional +4 dazed moodlets and they get tense from not practicing wellness too long.

Screenshot_from_2021-09-30_23-57-22.png
    And here's our founder, Alina.

Screenshot_from_2021-09-30_17-43-42.png
    Offspring count roll.

We have this lot set as a haunted house, and the wild foxes and simple living lot challenges.

TS4_x64_2021-09-30_19-11-01.png
    So because we need ingredients to make varying foods, I went ahead and set her to fishing so she could make the (apparently off-grid only) fish-on-a-stick meal. We also were over there waiting for the cherries, blackberries, onions, and lemons to mature and output harvestables.
    - Wild harvestables do not require a certain level to harvest btw, the timer on it just is silly and it'll take more time than really necessary to become harvestable. If you can't, you just need to give them some more time.

TS4_x64_2021-09-30_20-23-36.png
    Apparently these debug lights are off-grid, so that's cool. Alina had a talk with Pierce Delgato, mostly because he Appeared, and also met Geoffrey and Nancy Landgraab, and Don Lothario at the gym in Oasis Springs.

She is a lawyer, not making an overly large amount of money at the moment, but it's a decent amount. Since she happens to be a spellcaster (I actually built her off Gabriel from the Eisensterns and his aunt from a different save, Esme, she was Ezio and Cassandra Goth's daughter), I decided I'll follow the bloodline trait challenge rules here and not try for any kids until she's finished spellcraft & sorcery.

Her first spell was Zip-Zap.

TS4_x64_2021-09-30_21-34-18.png
    She soon got her first visitors, but they've been thus far quite friendly. We spent the second night camping out on Arid Ridge, because she's not got anything to gift the buggers yet but they're waking her up at 2-5am.

TS4_x64_2021-09-30_23-13-40.png
    Most recently, Guidry appeared on her lot, of course, but she's got a cold so she's not terribly fond of him being present.

I'm leaving to go camping until Sunday morning tomorrow, so I'll be gone all weekend and away from the internet. And unfortunately, away from the computer in general lol so happy Simming and my YouTube won't be posting a video this week. c:
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    The Welcome Wagon decided to come for some reason. Allie has been living here for quite awhile so it was kind of weird. Also, I gave Cameron a makeover in case things go well and Allie does decide to date him (spoiler alert: they don't, and she doesn't)
    77NkOXT.png

Allie chatted with Cameron while eating some fruitcake. She actually liked it.
    RpFr1Ae.png
    She showed Cameron some pictures from Selvadorada
    OArjUfr.png

Cameron kept coming into Allie's apartment without asking, just letting himself in. First was (I think) shortly after the Welcome Wagon and he headed straight for her computer. Second time he came in was the next day. He just walked in and used her toilet. He was also filthy and tired.
    TIgLvs1.png

Later, Allie went to the gym
    GbQfiSI.png

Allie got mentored by this cute gym trainer. His name is Seok-Jun, and I believe he's a townie by simsontherope but I could be wrong.
    V6gcn9s.png

Later, Allie went on a date with Cameron. He showed up with low hygiene and had the green cloud of stink around him the entire time.
    3IVE6NT.png

Allie tried to ignore the fact that Cameron smelled bad and went on with the date
    UQ1ehJx.png

Cameron left to go to the bathroom and didn't wash his hands. Instead, he got some water from the bathroom sink. Weird, but whatever.
    9m3lkxz.png

This woman stood right between Allie and Cameron and interrupted their conversation.
    nnaEW7S.png

Allie kissed Cameron even though she wasn't really having a good time with him. He kept leaving to go to the bathroom and drink sink water.
    KSlMA0b.png

This must have been the 5th time he went to the bathroom. Not sure what's wrong with him. Needless to say, I don't think Allie is going to ask him on a third date.
    naa0QLT.png

The next day, Allie got her refined crystal back in the mail and inserted it into this relic. It ended up blessing her with four new good friends.
    Idyw74I.png

One of those friends is Imane. I believe she's also a townie by simsontherope.
    otTPhVl.png

Allie decided to forget Cameron and go to the night club with Imane and Seok-Jun. And of course, Dominc Fyres was there in his randomly generated cold weather outfit.
    X0fCNYr.png
  • Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    Things got kind of weird in my haunted house save today. It started out quite a stormy night, Guidry appeared as he usually does, this was nothing out of the ordinary. Morgyn and Opal were currently trying to welcome in their new adoptee, Sage, they were having a family pizza night, when Sage started noticing things out of the ordinary.
    The lights were flickering and it was pouring down with rain. With a clap of thunder, Sage started seeing spectres appearing before his eyes. He dropped his pizza in fright and ran upstairs. It wasn't much safer upstairs, all the lights were out and the worst ghost of the house, Temperance had appeared. He screamed and ran back downstairs to his bedroom, he decided it was safer under the covers!
    Being spell casters, Morgyn and Opal decided to conduct a ritual to cleanse the house and make things a bit more comfortable.
    https://ibb.co/QJgyb2D

Guidry sat down to help aid the ritual:
    https://ibb.co/x5psCWr

Temperance wasn't happy about this set up and decided to try and interrupt this séance:
    https://ibb.co/nLVmfg2

Opal decides to face up to Temperance and fights it out with her!
    https://ibb.co/fv1hyTD

Opal comes out as the winner! (Her first, and hopefully, only fight with a ghost)
    https://ibb.co/C1zQ2GR
    The séance is still on going, it doesn't look like anyone is getting any sleep tonight..

(Hope the pictures come out okay, this is my first post with pictures in.)
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    This time I post only from one sim year. Too many things went wrong this week and I struggle a little bit to see the things positive right now, and I'm sick right now, what an ugly week. I made the big, stupid mistake to forget to save my game while playing the household from Hans. And of course the game crashed and all progress from the last 3-4 hours were lost. But I made enough pictures to tell the story and it gave me the opportunity to play my main family in the same year again.

Well for the background I pick just one topic. In this year the fake dairies from a certain infamous person, which name is censored here in the forum, were published and had produced one of the biggest scandal for the newspapers. The reputation from this magazine dropped into the void and went worse a few years later.

Part 1 Hedwig
    It's time to say goodbye to the last child of my founders.

Friendly talks with her son about the future and on last hug.

romRzFd.png
    tQJP5lf.png

And the she left the realm of the living.

L7noTO7.png

Part 2 Hans

I did a renovation on the house and gave them an updated look. Holger with his wife Marina and only child Karl Hans lives also under the roof of Hans and Annemarie.
    This is Teenager Karl Hans playing computer.

f74sZOG.png

Hans and Annemarie enjoy the freedom and Pension life now.
    27FKPfU.png
    KR7LAJG.png
    1B8K5Gr.png
    Also Aerobic became popular and was shown in the tv.

docnSQs.png

Hans fulfilled a long-standing wish to see the Selvadora once again.

kLto49l.png
    He met an old friend again.

IvHCUHg.png

He travelled with Holger only, because the other didn't wanted to travel, nor could because of the compulsory school attendance. They made pictures from each other.

7mzvrTR.png
    Tx7rsmN.png

Checking Archaeological site

evWooQP.png

Time to visit the temple again.

Zaewkvl.png

Try to open a treasure chest.

rd9ysLa.png

And enjoy the time together.

DhiijPX.png
    Then they went home and my game chrashed, all treasure were gone, but I was not really sad about, I had made my pictures.

Part 3 Erika
    It's wintertime and christmas season.

aAfwfq9.png

Watching TV together

4gkR6hq.png

Baking together.

9skpPsT.png

Of course Homework were monitored by the parents.

f4qKS77.png

And suddenly was Christmas day again. They went to the church and watched the children nativity play, when they came home it was time for the celebration and gifts.
    7g4F37A.png
    6gz8xqV.png
    b3eqC8n.png

It was cute, when Erika suddenly make a picture from her family by her own will.
    0KsCuml.png

Delicious food and family dinner.

gxcIOI1.png

And then it's playtime again.

aZ3TOJp.png
    I6AZiHl.png

Sandra loves play violine and gave a concert.

8e6fQnT.png

And so ended the Christmas Eve.

MGcyV3J.png
  • Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited October 2021
    @Becka28

I saw Eleanor Elderberry playing the piano and she played a very sweet melody. It made me think of your stories, and I'm hoping you are feeling better. I wish I had a way to share a video, but I haven't decided if I want to start sharing anything sims related in videos.
    51538214794_08f41c999c_h.jpg

I updated the index so the story for Jack Galleon should have all the links there. I think I made some updates to my extras thread, and if anyone is curious about the rotation order for each cycle, I have a list there that I will update as I encounter new households.

@DarkAngel1994 I can understand. I'm still struggling to put together a story for all my sims. My first rotation cycle has taken so much longer because I'm building venues and learning about each of my sims. Even with everything I have to work with, I'm still struggling. I think my sims need a good villain.

The Darkfins will be interesting to introduce. I don't know if my villains will be defeated by getting taken out. They are also the sims I'll use to cull the extra townies. With Auto-aging turned off, I have to manage the Townie population somehow. The game literally spawns new townies for everything instead of reusing the ones that are already there. Damion won't be going anywhere. I'm attached to my Little Vampire Devil as much as I'm attached to Dylan and Zeph.

By the way, Cas shouldn't eat stuff strangers give him. He's too trusting.

I imagine the Sims 4 does come with some limitations for telling the Little Mermaid story. For one thing, there isn't an Under de Sea. I'm very interested in seeing how his story plays out none the less.

The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

My Extras Thread

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17963165/#Comment_17963165

The Red Tail Prince: The Romance Festival

Back in Sulani, Jason decided to reveal his true form to Whitley. The two of them have been dating and even started to live together. Jason thought it was time. In the Lagoon of Ohan'Ali Town, Jason gave Whitley a Mermaid's Kiss and sang a Charmer's Lullaby. Naturally, Whitley didn't understand the significance, but Jason was committing himself to her. For as long as they both live, Jason would be there for her.

51488530321_925e87b794_h.jpg

51487740577_7bc042684e_h.jpg
    Afterwards, the couple went to the romance festival and spoke to the Romance Guru.

51487741302_91ba532eec_h.jpg

Jason: "What can you tell us about our romantic future?"

The guru closed her eyes and concentrated. She found it oddly difficult to answer the question.

She looked at Jason: "You are smitten with the love of your life, but this will likely be the only love of your life."

51489460575_35d04cfe51_h.jpg

The guru smiled when she turned to Whitley. "You have found the love of your life, and as long as your love burns bright, your legacy will have a future. Like roses blooming on a bush, your family will grow. Your love is a match made to last the ages."

51488749863_cfb26d3c95_h.jpg

She looked back at Jason: "You won't find another love in the same way you found this one, but your family that is yet to be will carry you forward. I see it in the Island Flowers and Sulani's Light. It starts with white ixora and ends with purple delphiums."

51487741237_e3dfd03c4b_h.jpg

The guru leaned in. "Never forget how you feel now. Never forget the one you love. Even when shadows threaten its future."

51489243124_6d7b9e5d6c_h.jpg

The guru to Jason: "With your friends by your side, your romantic future will have hope. Some say love will tear us apart. Some say love will keep us together. You must decide for yourself what you believe."

51488530896_2e8c44f8a8_h.jpg

The Red Tail Prince: Life in the City

The Romance Festival and Jason revealing what he was to Whitley was a lot for both of them to take in. Jason left for the Karaoke Arcade and did some bowling while Whitley took some time away at work.

51537737688_51a0036f43_h.jpg
    Jason was not very good at bowling, but he wasn't about to give up. Besides, he figured that he needed to get his mind off things. He revealed what he was to Whitley, but he didn't tell her that he would watch her grow old while he stayed young. Worst yet, if the guru was right, Whitley would be the only one that he'll ever love in his entire immortal life.

51537737603_353448d6ff_h.jpg

At the Arcade, Whitley and Jason sat together and watched the season premiere of the next hit tv show.

51536706462_1843147b7a_h.jpg

Jason: "Have you read any fairytales about two people living happily ever after?"

Whitley: "Yeah, but I don't understand where you are going with this."

Jason: "They never talk about how they end. They defeat the villain and live until the end."

Whitley: "Does this have something to do with you being a merman? I might need time to wrap my head around everything, but I'm okay with it. It actually explains a few things I couldn't stop thinking about."

Jason: "What if there isn't enough time?"

Whitley: "I'm sure there will be enough time."

Jason: "Never mind."

51538418360_7b51c2ce1b_h.jpg

The next day, a blizzard whirled through the city. Jason tended to his social media from home.

51538215999_f20b81abc2_h.jpg

Part of his Job was to do a Live Stream, so Jason spent most of the day inside playing games. Trapped inside, he was dying of boredom.

51537490841_6f39d75a06_h.jpg

Outside, protestors held out for treating everyone better in spite of the blizzard.

51538419625_23ff6d9d43_h.jpg

Some of them stood for the LGBT community.

51538419600_1fa7147a72_h.jpg

After the protest, a dedicated living statue performed in the freezing cold.

51537492306_5768c9c675_h.jpg

Jason stayed inside and continued his live stream, wishing he could see more of the city.

51537492296_09b8f3e724_h.jpg

When Whitley returned home, they went to do their own things but together. They still wanted to work things out, and they weren't ready to talk about it yet. Jason's fame started to get to his head, and he had a bit of a Vain Streak. Whitley focused on her aspiration to become a talented musician.

51538215964_bccc259968_h.jpg

51538419515_93655b4366_h.jpg

Whitley's head started to hurt and she wasn't feeling well. Jason went into work while she stayed home and recovered. Whitley soaked in citrus and lime. The bath helped her escape the thoughts circling in her head, the thoughts that made her cold worse.

Whitley: "How many merfolk are there? I had to have treated one at the hospital. How did I not know they existed sooner?"

51538419510_e7c54d8bac_h.jpg

Whitley went to the fridge and sipped on some orange juice. "Now that I think about it. I wonder what Jason was trying to tell me during the Season Premiere. Why would he be worried about having enough time with me?"

51538215884_b37c2ed30a_h.jpg

When Jason returned home, his fame and follower count had skyrocketed. By some remote chance, he won a contest and had his live stream featured.

51537737343_115a60c9c8_h.jpg

The next day, Jason announced his appearance at Planet Honey Pot, but he shortly got a call from his good friend Lilliana.

51537737233_554ddfd9a0_h.jpg

When they arrived at the Flea Market, the current entertainer didn't live up to expectations.

51537492081_6fe346d66e_h.jpg

After that performer left, a new one took her place. Whitley recognized his attire. The performer was from Sulani, but given his resilience to the freezing temperature, she assumed that he was another merman.

Whitley: "I wonder how many merfolk are wandering around the worlds."

Whitley couldn't help but notice how the merman was a natural on the guitar, and she admitted that Jason had a voice that transcended the norm. She did think it was unusual that he could win so many Karaoke Contests. She deduced that all merfolk must be naturals with music. At the very least, she assumed that they could all sing with perfect pitch.

51538419370_34f2beac67_h.jpg

Jason greeted Whitley with a kiss while Calum played the guitar, strumming a perfect tune.

51538215734_86ef1dc07b_h.jpg

Unfortunately, his affection caught the attention of Agnus Crumplebottom, and she wacked him with her purse. Jason didn't understand what he did wrong.

51538418255_a677bd7371_h.jpg

Deciding that they needed a change of scenery, the couple went to the Sea Nymph Park. A tradition for the season was the polar plunge.

Jason: "This park has Sulani's Warmth to keep it from freezing over. Anyone that swims here is protected from the cold."

Whitley: "How is that possible? But, I can clearly see that the pool hasn't frozen over."

Jason: "Thank the Sulani Water Elementals for that. Their magic helps, but merfolk magic also helps."

Whitley: "Now your telling me that there are Elementals?"

Jason: "There are Vampires and Spellcasters too. Magic can be found in all the worlds if you look for it."

Whitley: "That's a bit too much for me. I'm just getting used to Merfolk."

51538419290_5298d51d7c_h.jpg

Jason managed to hold out longer than Whitley and swam a few laps.

51538418225_f5caa7ea0b_h.jpg

Jason made a cheer for the season, but Whitley thought they were crazy for swimming in the freezing temperatures. Oddly, she didn't feel cold, not even freezing.

Whitley thought: "Maybe... Maybe there is a lot more magic in the world than I thought."

51538419280_7ffa291a27_h.jpg

After Whitley had a chance to eat, the couple went to the nearby Ice Rink to practice skating.

51538419270_2fbdb335f5_h.jpg

Whitley and Jason fell down while they skated, but the experience was a nice escape for Whitley. She could only take so much magic in one day.

51538419265_14b5f7039b_h.jpg

Jason started to show off when he picked up a few tricks. To set the mood, the party lights spun snowflakes around while it snowed on the rink.

51538419175_f590253c4e_h.jpg

Whitley wouldn't let Jason show her up. Her fiery spirit pushed her to perform her own tricks.

51536704962_0ff24bd11a_h.jpg

Jason was laughing, but he knew he messed up the trick he attempted.

51537491716_915053eec5_h.jpg

Jason decided to give Whitley's Trick a try. Whitley smiled as she skated by. She was impressed that he managed to pull the trick off while skating.

51537491701_a7a3eddea6_h.jpg

Jason started to bask in the glow of his successful trick when Whitley did the moonwalk skating backward past him.

51538419105_36da634a58_h.jpg

So, Jason pulled off another trick, but it wasn't nearly as impressive as skating backwards.

51536705932_8de99232d6_h.jpg

The following day, a new nightclub with a skating rink opened in San Myshuno, Torendi Nightclub. Whitley and Jason decided to visit and practice their skating.

51537491631_d76a079cf2_h.jpg

As the time seemed to fly by, Jason also had a visit from a young merman, Rylan Kailani.

Jason: "What brings you here?"

Rylan: "I thought I would stop by for an intellectual chat. You've lived among humans more than most merfolk, and I was wondering if you could answer a few of my questions?"

51537736953_28f8f2c473_h.jpg

Rylan: "The Kailani's are a noble family that keep the stories of merfolk alive, but I was wondering about the stories humans tell. I'm sure you've heard a few. I already know about the Legends about Elementals. I was hoping the city had its own stories to tell."

Jason: "There isn't much to say. Humans tend to put a lot of faith in the Romance Gurus during the Romance Festivals. I admit, that when I chatted with one, she had a mystical quality about her. She seemed to know things that most humans wouldn't know."

51538215434_6fcdaca18e_h.jpg

Jason: "It's a struggle to take human stories seriously. There are urban legends and other random stories. Did you know that a giant pink salmon swims in the rivers of Henford-on-Bagley and a Blue Tuna swims in the Britechester river. I have no doubt that humans can't see magic clearly until they are awakened to it."

51537491611_1018d09978_h.jpg

Rylan: "What about music? Surely humans have interesting music they listen to."

Jason: "I like S-Pop, but the best stations to listen to are Electronica and Island Radio."

51536704927_3bdb2aac1c_h.jpg

Rylan thanked Jason for his time and the two parted ways.

As the week grew closer to an end, Jason and Whitley invited Makoa and Lilliana over to the Torendi Nightclub. Makoa and Lilliana made the couple the god parents of their children as they grew closer.

51538215364_c4247b36fb_h.jpg

In the Spirit of Winterfest, the Couples set the skating rink stage with Winter Holiday Music, snowflake party lights, and snow that fell onto the stage.

51538418970_068e3be02d_h.jpg

The couples spent some time skating before returning to the Ironworks Warehouse, Jason and Whitley's home. Duane was watching the younger family members, so Makoa and Lilliana could spend the afternoon with their God Parents. The Kealohas helped Jason and Whitley decorate their tree. They also had a visit from Rylan.

51537736888_703aac94e5_h.jpg

Lilliana: "Makoa, don't tell me you're going to decorate the tree like that!"

Makoa: "I'm doing my best. The ornaments are harder to place than it looks."

Lilliana: "Well, I guess it'll work."

Jason: "I'm not worried about the decorating. We're doing a good job."

Whitley's thoughts: "I think this home needs a few more decorations for the season. I love the industrial look, but the decorating needs help."

51536705777_c90c225793_h.jpg

When Makoa and Lilliana left, Jason and Whitley opened presents. They each got each other gifts.

Jason loved the gift he got.

51538418850_f93bd9339e_h.jpg

Whitley wasn't sure about her gift.

51538215199_68dec649eb_h.jpg

It wasn't the most impressive gift, but she appreciated the thought. Graciously, she smiled and held onto the gift.

51538418830_e356c7ae89_h.jpg

After Winterfest and the day before New Years Eve, Jason, Whitley, Makoa, Lilliana returned to Torendi Nightclub to practice skating.

Jason's skating skill really showed when he did a backflip on the rink.

51536704837_dec32024e1_h.jpg

51537736673_da615aee4b_h.jpg

While Makoa stumbled on the skates, Jason flew by.

51536704802_b8c2c07396_h.jpg

Jason spun past Lilliana.

Lilliana stopped herself and thought: "I'm fine with this. I'm fine with the events unfolding before me. I'm not a quitter, but... Maybe I need to take a break."

51536705537_5c0cf72aa4_h.jpg

Lilliana: "Nah, I'll keep try... Woah, how do people balance on these."

Jason: "And I stuck the landing."

51536705517_ffcb2c966f_h.jpg

Jason: "Who's the king of skating? I am!"

51537736553_27c7129e77_h.jpg

On New Years Eve, Jason carried on the Tradition of watching the count down at Wayfarer's Atoll.

51536705247_32c1afffff_h.jpg

Extras:

Dylan is still occasionally trying to sell his art in the Arts District. If Jason could afford his artwork, I would have had him buy some.
    51537736343_4cdd94414b_h.jpg

Calden is watching human politics on the TV at Wayfarer's Beach. He's a young merman, so I don't think he understands half of what he was watching. I admit that I didn't understand half of it.
    51538418460_1a2d69fc7e_h.jpg

Because I'm trying to keep the Princes, and Heirs to the Immortal Merfolk Legacy, separate, I didn't invite Dylan, Zephyr, and Kylen to the New Years Dance Party. It's bad enough that Dylan and Zephyr have introduced themselves to some of the heirs. They have the beloved trait and the friendship will not decay. Apparently, Dylan and Zeph were more understanding than Kylen. Kylen went full anti-environmentalist and his dad, Reef Kailani, had to tell him to calm down.

As I imagine Reef's words: "Kylen, do you need a snickers?"
    51537490936_9622953549_h.jpg

Kylen: "No, I want to see the world filled with trash and the seas polluted!"

Reef: "You were the heir of Metior Ice's last attempt at a Legacy, and I'm sorry that Eco Living broke your save. However, you did produce the next heir..."

Kylen: "You're right, I'm happy I still have a role in the new legacy. Can I have that snickers now?"
    51537735913_9619a904e0_h.jpg

And, with the start of Spring and a New Sim Year, here's Akira Ningyo, the Purple Tail Prince that lives in the World of Mt. Komorebi.

51542219619_11bec91ef3_b.jpg
    Post edited by Metior_Ice on
    I'm thinking about changing up my rotation cycle for when I get to my legacies. One of the major changes to my rotation will be removing the Darkfins Household from the normal rotation. The Darkfins: Volcana, Flaira, Freddy, Archer, Sarah, and Nyx will be the antagonists.

I have three legacies and four other rotational households that aren't connected with a legacy.

After I play Damion's Household, I'll start my legacy stories.

For now, I'm thinking that:

Sarah will be Dylan and Zephyr's Villain

Nyx will be Jack's Villain

Volcana will be Alen's Villain

Archer will be Aiden and Helios's Villain

Freddy will be Jason's Villain

Flaira will be Akira's Villain

I'll be adjusting the rotation temporarily into arcs.

The Kailani Arc, Sarah Arc, Nyx Arc, Volcana Arc, and so on.

I'll start with my Kailani Legacy, rotate through my other legacies and begin the arcs by starting with the Heir households and then rotating through to the Kailani Legacy and the other legacies.

This means that I only have two households left to set up!

I'm trying to experience every household in different seasons, so I'll likely adjust the rotation order from time to time.

• Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Just waiting for Cottage Living to download. Managed to see there was -33% off today on Origin so i snagged it while it was still at that price.
    Okay, I'm a liar with fins on fire. I think I'm going to start my legacy stories! I feel bad for Akira and Damion, so I will give them extra attention when I get back to them.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone!
    First some comments.
    @mia_noelle97 OMG Geeta lol! Gotta give the ol lady some credit though, most elders her age aren’t as frisky lol. Congrats to Billie and Felix on their engagement! They do make for a cute couple!
    And also congrats to Darling and Genivieve on their first kiss!
    Cassandra and Sage had an absolutely adorable kid. Holly is precious! Its awesome
    @metior_ice I like Knox, even though he loves to dig in the trash:) I have not played much in Port Promise. I will have to enable some of the NAPS to see what it looks like!
    Whitley sounds like a fun sim to play. Maybe have her accumulate the potion of youth from the aspiration rewards menu and have her drink them often so she stays the same age. The Potion of Immortality does not keep the sim from aging, it only prevents them from dying of old age. She would continue to age despite her occult friends around her….
    @mightysprite Thanks for liking my camping story! I was laughing at all their antics lol
    @sablesasha Oh no!! Poor lady! But congrats on having a death happen in your game I guess lol! XD I kind of get excited when it happens too lol…
    @lady_earth Your Chesire Cat looks amazing! I love him!
    @becka28 I am enjoying having Slate in my game! I need to post some pics of his antics. He’s been a lovely addition to my save. I hope you are feeling better and things are going well!
    @hillybeth Asher aged up into such an handsome teenager!
    @daravi I enjoyed your early 1980s update. It looks like they had a lovely winterfest
    @auricio288 Your twins are precious!
    @darkangel1994 I am loving your story installments so far!
    @keidra I am enjoying your YT series! Also have fun camping!! Your new sim legacy sounds pretty cool!

Ok...now on to the gameplay!
    Last time, I sent poor Knox Greenburg and a house full of teenagers to Granite Falls for a fun...and...fire filled week of camping. That done, I decided to follow my alien teen, Gage Fontenot, back home.
    I found him telling his younger sister Grace a tall tale about Bigfoot wandering the woods. She was totally buying it lol SNoUJVT.png
    His parents Clint and Rosie have taken up exercising. Clint was working as a space ranger at the top of his career. He got a random career card saying he uncovered some illegal activity from within the organization. He uncovered the illegal smuggling and blackmail ring but was fired in the process as a whistleblower. He was given the opportunity to come back but, being rather jaded from the whole experience, he decided to take early retirement. Clint has been in a depressed mood lately, so Rosie has encouraged him to take up exercising. XzXvH6i.png

New Beginnings
    The family decided to get back to their roots, so Clint and Rosie bought a 130 yr old ranch house on the outskirts of Oasis Springs. They had it completely renovated and upgraded.
    I LOVE this build. I based it on an authentic ranch house from the Texas Hill Country I got to tour recently. Houses built in rural Texas over a 140 yrs ago, usually started out as small log cabins but were later built up, added on-to, and covered with Austin limestone as the families became more established. I kicked the Landgraabs off their 50x50 lot (don’t worry they moved to a massive apartment in San Myshuno), razed that monstrosity of a house and built this EXtdqzY.png
    Its extremely western and screams HOWDY
    The Fontenots are settling in quite nicely. Rosie loves the round kitchen table. Gage is up to his usual antics lol CzDBH33.png
    Here’s their living room. Its a very rare moment when they can all gather together to watch a movie M7UOphw.png

Children are Annoying
    Clint and Rosie have a handful with their brood of children. Clint is constantly lecturing Gage about his responsibilities now that he’s getting older. 6PM2FfQ.png
    Gage and Grace are both awesome kids. But Francesca….
    Rosie caught her toddler cussing out Grace
    vEe0O3j.png
    Rosie gave Fran a major chewing out (that was her doing, no prompting from me!) wJbscFF.png
    Followed up by a lecture on saying sorry and manners. PSaMCLe.png

Ranch Life
    Rosie still works from home in her botanist career but the family draw most of their income from their farming and cows. Rosie takes charge of the crops. I love that kids can help with gardening now! Grace likes to help her mom out when she can pr3PU2g.png
    And poultry. Technically I have Grace care for the chicken coop but school is more important so Rosie picks up the slack. I5cgbOz.png
    Clint is in charge of milking and caring for the cows.
    MA1ZeuC.png
    Gage joined 4H (its a secondary/high school farm club for teens interested in agriculture) and his parents got him a llama so he can learn about animal husbandry. But he does help his dad with the cows as needed. Hc2MoAr.png
    And little Francesca runs around like a little heathen lol GBdi924.png

New doggo!
    They adopted a new dog! His name is Rango and he’s an Australian Cattle dog uKuTSHH.png
    Clint thinks these “pets” called dogs are awesome ahIP9sc.png

Finchwick Fare

The Llama and Wool fare rolled around so Gage enrolled his llama Steve into the show. What a facial expression there Steve lol Y9XFaNC.png
    Clint introduced himself to the mayor lady wmN1Sk3.png
    The whole family showed up for support! Even Rosie’s parents, Cody and Melusine Beauchamp. It was a good chance to talk about family and town gossip. Clint is utterly terrified of his mother-in-law (legit its too funny)
    Clint is quite a few years older than Rosie (he’s in his upper forties), I imagine they aren’t overly thrilled with the idea their son-in-law is in the same age bracket as them (they are in their 50s). FbMMoz0.png
    He does get along better with his father-in-law Cody. Gage has taken quite a shine to his grandfather too. Cody is quite fond of him, especially since Gage is his oldest grandson. S1DgYwS.png
    They share a lot of character traits, although Gage, did you have to learn them via alien empathic powers instead of just basic conversation? HXTRYzj.png
    Gage made friends with the delivery boy too 1v44tb9.png

Crumplebottomed!!

Rosie and Clint broke away to share a romantic moment. I just had to try it out lol! h9NqciZ.png
    Uh oh...here she comes… S99Q9bd.png
    That finger lol! XD BkaffS1.png
    Whack!! XD I was cracking up at Rosie's facial expression rss7LOJ.png
    No worries, Clint got his revenge back with the old alien probe gag qeu8RUG.png
    Heeheeheeheehee
    mPZeFw0.png

Aunt Vivienne
    I decided to drop in on Vivienne Fontenot-O’Malley, Clint’s younger sister.
    Vivienne is a notable tv actress and lives in Oasis Springs with her husband Trey and baby Kevin. 2kmv7En.png
    Kevin is aging up! tUAgInY.png
    He looks just like his mom zAxcM9a.png

Here's some screenshots of the ranch house and a download link!
    eiQQpqM.png
    Cow pens and garden area fsrPUYh.png
    Barn and llama pen with chicken coop RuVtjCs.png
    Inside of barn. Gage has a bedroom and bathroom suite here 6YGIqGg.png
    First and Second floor of the house bm7RPoq.png
    ZAfDm9K.png
    Enjoy!!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    I have over 20 sims in rotation.
    It's time to rotate over to Kara Monteroy and her family.
    I realized who stole the Britechester soccer ball out of the dorm's trophy case.
    10-01-21_5-37-52_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Kara's mom is at the library using the Research computer for a skill related to her job.
    10-01-21_5-42-23_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Kara lives close to the custom dorm I placed in Windenburg.
    I had her visit the Uni dorm for fun. I didn't realize she kept the ball she took out of the trophy case.
    10-01-21_6-34-45_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I popped over to the dorm to add a sleeping pod in the science lab.
    Students can upgrade it for more features.
    10-02-21_12-43-18_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    @sarabeth2984 I wish that's what I have planned for her, but I might resurrect her after she passes. She'll be around for a while. I just shared my legacy challenge and beginning to introduce the sims I'm rotating through. Plus, I'm introducing some key extras.
    edited October 2021
    I'm following @DarkAngel1994 's example, and I'm going to share the story updates for my Immortal Merfolk Legacy in the thread below. I'll continue to share other updates here as well.

I did share which sims I'll be focusing on here too.

The White Tail Arc: Meet the Sims

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17987819/#Comment_17987819

51545003403_7b83244465_c.jpg
    edited October 2021
    Once again, I've attempted to start another legacy. I always get bored and quit after maybe 3 or 4 generations but hopefully it won't happen with this one because I can switch to my rotational save when I'm in the mood to play something different. This is my founder, Astrid Covington. I also decided that I wanted to start using CC again after probably a year or more of being almost vanilla (I still had MCCC, UI Cheats, a default skin, and a family portrait mod).
    250L6s1.png

Astrid lives on the 64x64 on the island in Windenburg. I almost put her in Brindleton Bay but I feel like I always start my legacies there and I haven't had a sim live in Windenburg in a long time.
    VTppKp4.png
    Since it's October and I felt like playing with occults, Astrid is also a Spellcaster.
    uDaYES2.png

Astrid is in the writer career. She went to the library to write her first book since she doesn't have a computer yet.
    rTjHODQ.png

After she was done, she was hungry so she went to the grill nearby.
    fjxDBXX.png

The next morning, Astrid had a leftover burger from the night before.
    GnaPkXC.png

Then she practiced magic for a bit until she had to go to work
    YZPTgg8.png

The next day she had the day off work, so she went to the Magic Realm to try and learn some more new spells. She learned zipzap and tried to cast in on another sim but it ended up backfiring.
    h89kV7B.png

Astrid got the inheritance phone call and selected "under what conditions", so she got a little bit of money and was actually able to build a small house. Also yes, that's her shower outside because she couldn't afford a bathroom door yet.
    cnOkc1p.png

In true legacy challenge fashion, Astrid has already started dating Morgyn. Also, I changed his cheese hair.
    JMEXNv1.png

Since Astrid lives in a micro home, it didn't take long at all to get their relationship up. They're already soulmates.
    XbPjxU3.png

Astrid and Morgyn sat on her bed and talked. It will probably be a little while before they get married since there's not enough room in the house for a double bed and Astrid doesn't have enough money to expand it yet.
    A0HOb8P.png

That's all for now! I really like Astrid so that gives me hope that I might actually stick with this legacy for a little bit, but we'll see.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Finally started playing again this week, and bought way too many new packs and stuff. But hey, vacation...

I might also suffer from extreme fixation with my latest version of Ginger Green. I'm not saying she's adorable, but yeah.

SO, no long story, I play it as it goes, but she is a Green Fiend who after Uni became a marine biologist but is not living on the islands for once, I keep her and her wife in the big city. Her wife is a Civic Planner btw. Not as fanatically environmentalist as Ginger is (she lacks the Green Fiend trait, she is "only" Loving the Outdoors.

Anyway: Some cute pictures from this week:

zHHFrfm.png

rSFVaHF.png

pWfNjdM.png

ZS5oQMu.png

aZeTT9T.png

tWcVWQt.png

WbXa9AX.png

KCMhbCT.png

4oNXUAL.png

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    Hey everyone!
    First some comments.
    @mia_noelle97 OMG Geeta lol! Gotta give the ol lady some credit though, most elders her age aren’t as frisky lol. Congrats to Billie and Felix on their engagement! They do make for a cute couple!
    And also congrats to Darling and Genivieve on their first kiss!
    Cassandra and Sage had an absolutely adorable kid. Holly is precious! Its awesome
    @metior_ice I like Knox, even though he loves to dig in the trash:) I have not played much in Port Promise. I will have to enable some of the NAPS to see what it looks like!
    Whitley sounds like a fun sim to play. Maybe have her accumulate the potion of youth from the aspiration rewards menu and have her drink them often so she stays the same age. The Potion of Immortality does not keep the sim from aging, it only prevents them from dying of old age. She would continue to age despite her occult friends around her….
    @mightysprite Thanks for liking my camping story! I was laughing at all their antics lol
    @sablesasha Oh no!! Poor lady! But congrats on having a death happen in your game I guess lol! XD I kind of get excited when it happens too lol…
    @lady_earth Your Chesire Cat looks amazing! I love him!
    @becka28 I am enjoying having Slate in my game! I need to post some pics of his antics. He’s been a lovely addition to my save. I hope you are feeling better and things are going well!
    @hillybeth Asher aged up into such an handsome teenager!
    @daravi I enjoyed your early 1980s update. It looks like they had a lovely winterfest
    @auricio288 Your twins are precious!
    @darkangel1994 I am loving your story installments so far!
    @keidra I am enjoying your YT series! Also have fun camping!! Your new sim legacy sounds pretty cool!

Ok...now on to the gameplay!
    Last time, I sent poor Knox Greenburg and a house full of teenagers to Granite Falls for a fun...and...fire filled week of camping. That done, I decided to follow my alien teen, Gage Fontenot, back home.
    I found him telling his younger sister Grace a tall tale about Bigfoot wandering the woods. She was totally buying it lol SNoUJVT.png
    His parents Clint and Rosie have taken up exercising. Clint was working as a space ranger at the top of his career. He got a random career card saying he uncovered some illegal activity from within the organization. He uncovered the illegal smuggling and blackmail ring but was fired in the process as a whistleblower. He was given the opportunity to come back but, being rather jaded from the whole experience, he decided to take early retirement. Clint has been in a depressed mood lately, so Rosie has encouraged him to take up exercising. XzXvH6i.png

New Beginnings
    The family decided to get back to their roots, so Clint and Rosie bought a 130 yr old ranch house on the outskirts of Oasis Springs. They had it completely renovated and upgraded.
    I LOVE this build. I based it on an authentic ranch house from the Texas Hill Country I got to tour recently. Houses built in rural Texas over a 140 yrs ago, usually started out as small log cabins but were later built up, added on-to, and covered with Austin limestone as the families became more established. I kicked the Landgraabs off their 50x50 lot (don’t worry they moved to a massive apartment in San Myshuno), razed that monstrosity of a house and built this EXtdqzY.png
    Its extremely western and screams HOWDY
    The Fontenots are settling in quite nicely. Rosie loves the round kitchen table. Gage is up to his usual antics lol CzDBH33.png
    Here’s their living room. Its a very rare moment when they can all gather together to watch a movie M7UOphw.png

Children are Annoying
    Clint and Rosie have a handful with their brood of children. Clint is constantly lecturing Gage about his responsibilities now that he’s getting older. 6PM2FfQ.png
    Gage and Grace are both awesome kids. But Francesca….
    Rosie caught her toddler cussing out Grace
    vEe0O3j.png
    Rosie gave Fran a major chewing out (that was her doing, no prompting from me!) wJbscFF.png
    Followed up by a lecture on saying sorry and manners. PSaMCLe.png

Ranch Life
    Rosie still works from home in her botanist career but the family draw most of their income from their farming and cows. Rosie takes charge of the crops. I love that kids can help with gardening now! Grace likes to help her mom out when she can pr3PU2g.png
    And poultry. Technically I have Grace care for the chicken coop but school is more important so Rosie picks up the slack. I5cgbOz.png
    Clint is in charge of milking and caring for the cows.
    MA1ZeuC.png
    Gage joined 4H (its a secondary/high school farm club for teens interested in agriculture) and his parents got him a llama so he can learn about animal husbandry. But he does help his dad with the cows as needed. Hc2MoAr.png
    And little Francesca runs around like a little heathen lol GBdi924.png

New doggo!
    They adopted a new dog! His name is Rango and he’s an Australian Cattle dog uKuTSHH.png
    Clint thinks these “pets” called dogs are awesome ahIP9sc.png

Finchwick Fare

The Llama and Wool fare rolled around so Gage enrolled his llama Steve into the show. What a facial expression there Steve lol Y9XFaNC.png
    Clint introduced himself to the mayor lady wmN1Sk3.png
    The whole family showed up for support! Even Rosie’s parents, Cody and Melusine Beauchamp. It was a good chance to talk about family and town gossip. Clint is utterly terrified of his mother-in-law (legit its too funny)
    Clint is quite a few years older than Rosie (he’s in his upper forties), I imagine they aren’t overly thrilled with the idea their son-in-law is in the same age bracket as them (they are in their 50s). FbMMoz0.png
    He does get along better with his father-in-law Cody. Gage has taken quite a shine to his grandfather too. Cody is quite fond of him, especially since Gage is his oldest grandson. S1DgYwS.png
    They share a lot of character traits, although Gage, did you have to learn them via alien empathic powers instead of just basic conversation? HXTRYzj.png
    Gage made friends with the delivery boy too 1v44tb9.png

Crumplebottomed!!

Rosie and Clint broke away to share a romantic moment. I just had to try it out lol! h9NqciZ.png
    Uh oh...here she comes… S99Q9bd.png
    That finger lol! XD BkaffS1.png
    Whack!! XD I was cracking up at Rosie's facial expression rss7LOJ.png
    No worries, Clint got his revenge back with the old alien probe gag qeu8RUG.png
    Heeheeheeheehee
    mPZeFw0.png

Aunt Vivienne
    I decided to drop in on Vivienne Fontenot-O’Malley, Clint’s younger sister.
    Vivienne is a notable tv actress and lives in Oasis Springs with her husband Trey and baby Kevin. 2kmv7En.png
    Kevin is aging up! tUAgInY.png
    He looks just like his mom zAxcM9a.png

Here's some screenshots of the ranch house and a download link!
    eiQQpqM.png
    Cow pens and garden area fsrPUYh.png
    Barn and llama pen with chicken coop RuVtjCs.png
    Inside of barn. Gage has a bedroom and bathroom suite here 6YGIqGg.png
    First and Second floor of the house bm7RPoq.png
    ZAfDm9K.png
    Enjoy!!

I dind't find the download link, but I really loved your ranch and I have the perfect family to live on it! Can you please re-post the download link?

Also loved your gameplay!
    Zvt4d0O.gif
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Evicted several townie households and then deleted their households from the game in order to make room for my growing family. Eventually my game is just gonna be all Dennys but oh well.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    @sarabeth2984 The farm is beautiful, I love the design <3. The classic Crumplebottem, poor Clint, he was just nice to Rosie and then this. :D
    I have a Sim who is a philanderer. He wishes lots of romantic partners LOL

Here he is woohooing with his third partner

8N6wwos.png

NfRPW2A.png

RitLVwf.png

PIe4k2A.png

Zvt4d0O.gif
    One more date!

QD7ty2m.png
    Zvt4d0O.gif
    I love watchin Sims dancing!

RSw3WX2.png
    Zvt4d0O.gif
    Astrid and Morgyn celebrated Harvestfest together. Astrid didn't have the space for a dining table inside so she bought a picnic table and they ate outside.
    Uzxiidf.png

They're so cute together
    QUQG8hj.png
    Later, Astrid did some fishing to try and get some more money
    RnMIlMc.png
    VUHLHqg.png

A couple of days later, Astrid went to the Bluffs with Morgyn. He immediately left because he had work but I didn't realize that, so I forced him to come back and added him to my household.
    rReYsnr.png

Morgyn proposed to Astrid
    E1yQE7F.png

And then they immediately eloped
    dXf2NtE.png
    ARhwyL4.png
    nIkyBYF.png

The next day, Astrid had work and Morgyn didn't, so he wrote and published a book. He also ended up in the writer career but he's a higher level than Astrid. I can't decide if I want to give him a different career or not.
    SQs4PAZ.png

Morgyn also went around looking for collectibles so he and Astrid could get some more money and hopefully expand the house.
    Eu8Kblw.png

Astrid got promoted but her fun was super low so she doesn't look very happy about it
    jdv6FAg.png

Astrid is pregnant! Luckily, since Astrid got promoted, they were able to add another bedroom onto the house for the baby.
    brG9yBi.png

That's all for today! I definitely rushed Astrid and Morgyn's relationship but I tend to do that with legacies so I can make sure they're around to meet their grandkids.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    A visit to Bedlington Boathouse!
    Princess Roddy and Shine went over to their immediate neighbour's house, Bedlington Boathouse. Eliana Bunch welcomed them in. Shine went into the dining room. Princess Roddy went over to the affection corner of the living room. 'Hello, sweetiekins! How've you been?' Eliana Bunch asked, smiling warmly:
    b0820e88b0cc50a0d78ef4a68c2af2876e68c22f.png
    'I've been doing well, Eliana!' Princess Roddy replied, cheerfully. 'That's good to hear!' Eliana said, happily. She then batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at the princess, which made him giggle:
    2fe7f2888c56bd6c5599daa85a1e31da4912aa9c.png
    Eliana then gave Princess Roddy a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    6597c0a1be2a11b97937225510487307e6bef32c.png
    5454fda1edd7195ddfbde506def996e6de5738a6.png
    The pair then chatted to each other.
    More smooches from Eliana Bunch!
    Later on, Eliana Bunch applied her shiny, bright pink lipstick. She then smiled sweetly, batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at Princess Roddy, which made him giggle:
    b50ca15127e04d7424e636e7693fbc06f29bdbc8.png
    Eliana then gave the princess several very great, big, loving smooches on his face:
    b280f107c7151ee34a9abf17bf1215228f3c4a42.png
    cdce8328b61e7da7e5c7f32da8162785f266618c.png
    Princess Roddy went bright red and giggled. Eliana had covered his face in several very great, big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches!
    d31072866c27aaaec05aae0a3c9980321efb4284.png
    The princess used one of his makeup removal wipes to remove the lipstick smooches from his face:
    193f25116f40cd48da918c9c450223908e4295c0.png
    Eliana Bunch smiled and blew a very great, big, loving kiss towards Princess Roddy, which landed on his cheek:
    86e2df9a1790b68c3463016128378f377e9c0f70.png
    Then she gave the princess a great, big, loving hug:
    ce32bb8e5ad7190678f175880e3b26d45228c1fd.png
    And a great, big, loving and warm cuddle:
    32c8151a93640f2780831942113c2c44bffaf875.png
    She cuddled Princess Roddy tighter:
    66b43c364178f0eb2f563b5e223385168c0d41fa.png
    Eliana then planted a very great, big, loving smooch on the princess's cheeks, nose and forehead. She then gave him a very great, big, long, loving smooch on the top of his head. Princess Roddy giggled. Afterwards, Princess Roddy and Shine went back home to Dianthus Hall.
    Time to do some animal husbandry!
    Picture only section!
    a73b59e716ea740cb4957376eb2571967b7e7355.png
    b11ad4d3d0118ca273edb7b20d458ac8e5fb6422.png
    0b0fd04c5dc988ec85a537fc528cebda60a1fad5.png
    fa782a8d6efbd9d57bbbb3b50b5a69fe181a603d.png
    f2bb6b0e9b16f0ce98ddc2f3f8e180a008dc6120.png
    3f84cb4c8d13889632c0e5831dd92ffffb8a08b9.png
    5714281ead5b6ff7f51add703b6bbeecf7a452f2.png
    67672b3725ab41cd4f985283ccbf3a073e1185c3.png
    659c10a405774ff874283199c06b22d5348cf0e8.png
    66522cf373c58a55ffc30b7a64805caa7f5a49e6.png
    Carol Brinson visits!
    Carol Brinson visited Dianthus Hall. Princess Roddy was giving some attention to Belle, his cow. 'Hello dearie! Thought I'd drop by!' Carol said, waving. 'Hello Carol! Pretty chilly day isn't it?' the princess replied. 'Indeed it is, dearie!' Carol said, beaming. The pair went into the meeting room and chatted to each other. Carol then batted her eyelashes and gave Princess Roddy several very great, big, loving smooches on his face:
    c0df0889bb9ab5487ae06652aeccf9f05ad23886.png
    645ce40e14583b0f6c49ae9a4ac70ccf17dae558.png
    The princess went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in several very great, big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches!
    4f4395d46f6641d712127cd23883c9986dfd82ad.png
    Princess Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes to remove the lipstick smooches from his face:
    952fb46f3c27fb49fd6fd289975f4d72d0bf7d7a.png
    Carol smiled and gave him a great, big, loving hug:
    811d0ba69d39b394d1c9bdd23312109a2900d1bc.png
    The pair then chatted some more:
    6dd3c1da1269f7719a47421c9e051f3981921d69.png
    Afterwards, Carol went back home to Primrose Hearth in Willow Creek.
    Horticulture, animal husbandry and more!
    Another picture only section!
    6b98b0008bd7447cf1029b2b346018b952c29d7d.png
    461a3ce6305b8717d2ef879c84af30e5c7991b39.png
    a238b1a318583fa206edbefbb30ff567691df609.png
    2ab64a0bea8c8e5b6b7e0298d7dc19a30bcbe961.png
    68cbcbc506e58cd025b5acfdfa39072e2e4aaa70.png
    4a9c50a874cc93a988f6a13afc5ea7bbc29a714f.png
    0c55ef5bc6be70c4bc3c94110ef77d64b8f2a805.png
    1d9f0b980a4eadb312c306c764f1679734ac5462.png
    9b2f05f7fd970c99f698629de6969f178875d4d4.png
    fbacb1c90b5080d2f61845f8041b36314413b56d.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top