Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,094 Member
    edited August 2021
    @sunblond I've been up north when it snows. I definitely prefer the tropical weather, including the heat.

Are you excited about the merman farmer? It was difficult for me to figure out what your response. meant.

To everyone that has responded to my story with Jack so far, I need to ask for some help. My mind keeps flipping back and forth on Jack and Cecilia's relationship.

On one hand, they get along super well as a couple. Jack loves her, and she loves him.

However, I can't ignore Cecilia cheating.

With the powers of the Watcher, I can make their relationship go away and make them forget they were ever in love.

The question is: Does Cecilia deserve a second chance? I have no idea if she can be trusted. Should I let Hack love who he wants of let this fish go?
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    edited August 2021
    @Metior_Ice Can they date non-exclusively while Cecilia figures herself out?

(Or, alternatively, they had a short and intense relationship and now it's over and she's moving on, which is kinda par for the course for noncommittal sims)
    gen3-banner.png
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited August 2021
    @Metior_Ice I was more surprised, you see, having a merperson become a farmer is just something I'd never have thought of.
    And, well, sometimes in my game, my sims fall in love with the wrong person. That's just life. Well, simulation life, I guess.
    @Lucy_Henley I pause aging in my game for Uni. Then when my sim graduates, I put them and a college buddy or two in a homeless household, for like 2 weeks. With aging back on that simulates them away at Uni. It takes me 4 whole weeks to do college though.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
    @sunblond I think of merfolk in very similar ways to people. Under the sea, there are almost as many, if not more, geographical features. When I world-build merfolk, I think about their core traits: music, water, and moon affinity, but I don't limit myself to that. Who's to say merfolk can't grow their own gardens under the sea? Why not a farm? Then, I have fun imagining what they might grow underwater.

As for the bad relationships, that's a fair point. Maybe Jack met the wrong person. I know that I don't want to go the noncommittal route, so I'll give what @mightysprite said a serious thought. Cecilia and Jack can love each other, but Cecilia is clearly not good for him. This is a type of storytelling that is entirely new to me and worth exploring. Anyways, Jack is immortal in my game, and Cecilia isn't. It wouldn't be the end of the world to let them enjoy their relationship. One way or another, it will end as long as Cecilia remains a mortal human.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    @sarabeth2984 sorry about the flu! Hope you feel better soon. Yeah, I guess flu is still a thing that happens.
    gen3-banner.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Sorry for the delay, my game crashed a couple times from either selecting the household or the game file, but now it's working from getting rid of a couple of mods I don't use anymore. I thought I was going to lose my legacy. :disappointed:

Chapter Four: Mistress of Evil
    z7Iqzt5.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited August 2021
    Deleted.
    Post edited by KyreRoen on
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @Becka28 Thank you for your kind words. :D

I decided to just put a spoiler tag on the stories so that they won't take up much space.
    NNB31rr.png
    Nikoline's weeks were spent asking questions, putting her game face on, and disappointment after disappointment.

TXzDrhO.png
    And sneaking into museums and libraries after hours to get some decent sleep.

HcmSYSb.png
    EAITj3d.png
    Her mornings before work would be spent using the free showers at the gym, and if she was free, gathering more information on her missing cousin, and being disappointed all over again.

Cl0fvAE.png
    Nekl2SK.png
    To bolster her lackluster income, she would worm her way around craftily by following the paps to celebrities and beg their autographs for resale, and breed frogs as a side hustle.

2eNDhfy.png
    To stave off starvation, she'd venture into the nearest city, San Myshuno, and get food from the stalls. The lady carefully cultivated her image. She knew that even though she hated interacting with people, she had that look that practically screamed she was a sorority girl back in college, a flirt and a free spirit. Her game face had been in the making for years under her father's belt and her mother's sharp and manicured nails. A little haggling here, a slight wink there, and eventually...

Al4EcsG.png
    Nikoline was able to have a domicile constructed. It lacked a kitchen, but the other essentials were there. It was now time to begin a more intensive search for Luise and find out just what exactly was going on.
    edited October 2021
    Jack's story was really fun to write, and it was fun to play out his story. Cecilia was not what I expected or hoped for, but I love the animal bonding. I tried to add new animal interactions in every post. I admit that a lot of the interactions became daily activities to keep the farm going. I loved having so much to do, and I loved caring for all the different animals.

The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Pink Tail Prince: The End of Spring

Jack had so many emotions swirling through his mind, so he spent a good part of the next day singing on the Karaoke Machine. He was shaken, but not stirred.

51387082162_8936853445_c.jpg

After a great deal of careful consideration, he decided to call Cecilia to the Lounge where he proposed. They needed to talk. When Cecilia came over, they hugged. In spite of their breakup, they were still close friends.

51388578839_9ab3d5e954_b.jpg

Jack held Cecilia's Hands: "I really like you. You know that, right? But, we need to figure some things out.

Cecilia: "I understand that I messed up. I want to do better. I really like you."

Jack: "I think we should sit down to chat."

51387842071_2bd9010a73_b.jpg

(Please ignore Ekram Elderberry. I had a lot of sims try to interject themselves into their conversation.)

Jack: "You cheated on me, and four other guys. I want a relationship between us, but I think we need some time to figure things out."

Cecilia: "I understand. I didn't want you to find out. I truly want things to work out between us."

Jack: "Then, we can be girlfriend and boyfriend and take it slow. We'll start there. We won't live together, and there will be space between us."

51387082072_56af33b784_h.jpg
    Jack: "If we take it slow, I think things might have a chance of working out. It'll give you time to figure out your feelings."

51387843621_2f764586e0_b.jpg

Cecilia: "But you won't be there with me. We'll be apart."

Jack: "I think that's for the best. We'll take things slow, go on a few dates. And eventually, we'll figure things out."

Cecilia: "Thank you for giving me a second chance."

Jack: "I'm giving you a chance to regain my trust. We'll see where things go from here."

After discussing the terms of their relationship, they went their separate ways.

51387843611_513f46ffa7_b.jpg

Jack and Thomas were quickly becoming good friends, so Jack gave Thomas a key to his house. He would be welcome anytime. Thomas, like Cecilia, also came over and helped with the farm, and Thomas proved to be a more reliable friend.

51387843571_9007d89104_b.jpg

Jack spent the rest of the Day building his friendship with Holly. He hand fed her and showed her his new dance moves.

51388851850_ac992348ce_h.jpg

51388578699_e92deb084d_h.jpg

Since Cecilia moved back into her old house, Jack was able to focus more of his energy on the farm. He built a roof that would protect him from future lightning strikes and cleaned up his pond. The water was clear and refreshing to swim in. He dug up the old trees and redid the landscaping. Fireflies began to light up the night. He also rearranged the crop and removed the roof that sheltered the plants. He figured that the humans would get used to morning rainstorms and called forth rain to water all his crops.

51387080622_04e36e13d3_h.jpg

51388155873_9fc00339ac_h.jpg

After making substantial progress developing his farm, Jack bought a new outfit for swimming. It made his human disguise a little more convincing. Like all merfolk, his human form was an illusion to hide his true form.

51388850760_9ba6531e89_h.jpg

The next day came quickly, and it was Plantfest. Jack met the Flower Bunny in his flower garden.

51388577539_4dec701663_h.jpg

Jack: "This is a sweet flower garden, right?"

The Flower Bunny silently shrugged.

51387842311_cc6a990298_h.jpg

Jack: "It's the best one in the world. It's got a nice open air feel. I admit that it's still a work in progress. I have to add a few vertical planters for more flowers and install the sprinklers."

51388087873_d9962a5f52_h.jpg

Jack: "I'm going to grow every single flower imaginable. Just wait and see!"

51388577529_a24a6febde_h.jpg

Jack: "Don't you love Gardening!"

The Flower Bunny nodded.

51387842296_9d2d2b0cc0_h.jpg

While Jack tended to his farm, the Flower Bunny helped by fixing the dew collectors.

51388850740_9f4cfff299_h.jpg

Jack: "What did the cuddle fish say to the chick?"

51388087843_b60fc8ed55_h.jpg

Jack: "He didn't say anything. They just cuddled."

51387080872_2b4990bde3_b.jpg

Jack: "Who's my tough little Velociraptor. You are! You are!"

51387080862_22e6bcb337_h.jpg

Testing the Grocery Store
    This concludes the rotation. I don't have a lot of dialogue for this, but here is my test run of the grocery store. With the magic of cheats, I gave Jack the grocery. I plan on selling it and buying it the proper way in the future.

Thomas was one of the first people to show up.

51388087818_47441d22d3_b.jpg

Customers don't need to be checked out when buying harvestables. They just buy the groceries they want and move on. The Grocery was very popular with sims. They particularly liked Bonsai Buds.

51387842246_7b6a2ce8c3_h.jpg

A couple perfectly normal customers...

51387842236_ff6e8edcc3_h.jpg

51388577399_ee8a4b55d1_b.jpg

I was going for an Earth Elemental theme, but I guess earthquakes might've been a small mistake.

51388577384_2fd4a5a615_b.jpg

51388850640_c109af9239_b.jpg

I made a small mistake and had two heirs meet before I planned for it. Dylan, one of the Blue Tail Heirs, and Jack, the Pink Tail Heir. They aren't supposed to know each other, but Dylan's Friendship will never decay over time. Sulani meet Henford-on-Bagsley.

51387080557_e4013e3fd8_b.jpg

Post edited by Metior_Ice on
    For the life of me, I don't know why so many sims were in full ski gear while shopping. :D Oh, and the obvious merman and robot...
    edited August 2021
    A couple technical details.

I tested the rain on the crops, and I admit that merfolk have a nice ability to help with gardening. The rain waters all the crops, and it satisfies the Hydration Need while the merperson works on the garden. Given how big a farm can get, merfolk can call a rainstorm, take care of a third of their gardening instantly, and while they weed and spray for bugs, their hydration will be replenished. Thanks to the help from Rabbits and Birds, the bugs and weeds can be taken care of with a little help from the animals.

51388850775_411b1fd40c_h.jpg

Because this ability comes with the Season's Pack, the farm can also be more manageable because not everything needs to be tended to. There are around 80 different harvestables. A garden can get huge and difficult to manage without seasonal harvests.

(I'm being picky, but I wish it said Merfolk instead of Mermaids with the need description. It's such a small change that could easily be made.)

51388850765_264735d870_b.jpg
    Okay, so here are the three Mermen Heirs that have appeared in the game so far.

Dylan Zalrian: The First Heir to be recruited and one of the Blue Tail Heirs. He's the creative type that loves most music and making music. He's the Water Elemental and the Spirit of the Sea. Dylan's role as an Elder Heir is to safeguard the Ocean. Dylan's identical twin is Zephyr Zalrian. Their bracelets are how most merfolk tell them apart.

Zephyr Zalrian: The Second Heir to be recruited and one of the Blue Tail Heirs. He's the intellectual and loves technology, research, and debate. He's the Wind Elemental and the Spirit of the Sky. Zephyr's role as an Elder Heir is to safeguard the Sky and keep the air clean. Zephyr's identical twin is Dylan Zalrian. Their bracelets are how most merfolk tell them apart.

Jack Galleon: The Third Heir to be recruited and the Pink Tail Heir. He loves animal and cares deeply about them. He decided to stay in Henford-on-Bagley to build a farm and grow everything the worlds have to offer.

51389160060_3f3e31c0a8_c.jpg

Introducing the Fourth Heir to be recruited. Alen Finley is the Green Tail Heir. He loves animals above everything else, and he wants to dedicate his life to caring for them. His aspiration is to open a veterinarian clinic and help as many animals as he can. Alen is a bit unusual for a merman because he loves Cats.

51388397343_e81c23ffe3_b.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I just made my Alien/Spellcaster. She has the cool new red outfit that was a free content back in the Summer Festival. I even gave her a scaley face with the Island & GTW makeup. She lives in a Creepy Crazy Dark Trailer lot with 6 lot challenges. Poor girl. Mah, ha, ha, ha. Yup, I got a bit of a dark side. :D>:)
    Something I noticed. My mermen look like they tanned a little. I know that Dylan, Zephyr, and Jack all have the outdoorsy lifestyle and spend a lot of time outside. I don't remember them having a tan, and I know that Jack had paler skin because he's supposed to be Irish. Dylan and Zephyr are half-asian and islanders, so I expected them to be a little tan.

I haven't played Alen yet, and he looks so pale. We'll see if he actually tans like people do in real life.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    First chapter of Sulani at Heart! The club system is a perfect way to meet potential romantic partners...

Sulani at Heart, Chapter One: Initial Meeting
  • Simily4Simily4 Posts: 61 Member
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    51388850775_411b1fd40c_h.jpg
    Why does this layout remind me of FarmVille, though. :sweat_smile:
  • KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    I got side-tracked because Cottage Living's price on cdkeys fell and I decided it was worth getting.

Ezio lost his servant, because I made her queen of Henford-on-Bagley and I'm not sorry about it. I've also decided to continue to use butlers for right now, the servant system in the royalty mod isn't polished enough for me to prefer it over the butlers at the moment. As it turns out, only monarchs via CAS trait can call servants anyway.

In other news, Ian and Carmen have capped the romance bar, so that's rad. I also gave Adrien a makeover, I'll show that off next post.

unknown.png
    I also did a makeover of Alice Spencer-Kim by chance as she spawned as a servant at one point during test futsing and I decided I could make her prettier. ( I did. )

TS4_x64_2021-08-19_16-48-03.png
    This is Clara. lol I disabled animal ageing because of course I did.

TS4_x64_2021-08-19_15-03-58.png
    And these two are < Sugar and Maple >. There's another hen, black, named Firefly, and the rooster is a black rooster named Reed.

And so basically today I've been just living my best virtual farmer life. Hahaha. We also found a spotted rabbit, and I named it Spot. Annie's having a lot of fun it seems. The simple living lot trait is also pretty neat. We're doing the new aspiration.

@Metior_Ice
    As far as I am aware, you have to do a sunbathing interaction to tan. Have to get a certain moodlet, and then you can stop and once the interaction has ended you'll have a tan. I don't think it's autonomy enabled but weirder things have happened. It's also a pretty significant difference no matter what your starting shade is, there's no such thing as tanning "a little" in this game:

TS4-x64-2021-07-06-06-53-10.png

TS4-x64-2021-07-06-06-56-54.png

* I do not get that dark don't let the game fool you cause it is trippin.
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
    Just for @Metior_Ice , Lars just became a merman! He's naturally tan, as his mother is, and also his dad is black. He's got Max's eyes. I find you can only really tell who a child looks like when they hit their teens.

VPynMuH.jpg
    I had this weird glitch where, in everyone’s relationship panel, Lars’s portrait was blank with a red cross over it. When I clicked “change outfit” on him, all the outfits showed up as his swimwear outfit, which he wears in human form. So it was his swimwear outfit times 8. I sent him to another lot, and everything was fine again. I’ve found that a few glitches can be resolved by sending the affected Sim to a different lot, or sending another Sim to another lot and bringing over the glitchy one.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Anakin and Sonya returned from their Christmas Adventure just as the sun began to rise. Funny how that works.
    BYPrX8u.png
    Five minutes later.
    Darrell: "Wake up everyone, it's Christmas!"
    C2zYbCJ.png
    Anakin: "Yes, I was sleeping here all night and didn't just crawl into bed."
    Msr1J71.png
    Mario wondered what that awful smell was.
    fiGW9Ai.png
    Ah, it's the toddler. Ha ha, that means it's Mario's turn to change the diaper!
    3VBIXgc.png

Alright, gotta get some more prep time before the party.
    For some reason, Sonya wanted to exercise.
    3ixelPS.png
    Oh no.....that poor punching bag.
    FGLPsoe.png
    Oh well, at least punching bags are SUPPOSED to take a beating.
    Dw9tc9W.png
    Bad news, Sonya destroyed the punching bag with a single blow. Don't tell Blanca, she'll be disappointed.
    qzv8yXf.png
    Meanwhile, the Reapers were busy enjoying some quality family time in the living quarters. How nice.
    nnCHuWf.png
    While everyone is distracted, Sonya places the presents behind the mess hall in preparation for the event.
    TzbjN9o.png
    Sonya: "Heh heh, I'm Sonya Claus today......But some of these gifts are booby trapped, so heads up."
    7goqmpe.png
    Meanwhile, Anakin realized something about these new graves that Sonya just added to the pile. So of course he decided to summon the ghosts to confirm his suspicions.
    ebY4dnf.png
    Look, it's Anakin's older half-sister, Casey!
    rn5AdFK.png
    Anakin: "So what was dying like?"
    yak9FuN.png
    Casey: "Ever accidentally burn yourself on the stove? Yeah imagine that but roughly eight thousand times worse, lasts only a split second but painful enough that makes it last a million years."
    hdvtLev.png
    Anakin: "Ha ha, you're so quirky Casey. Let's wake up our older sister as well!"
    O4U2dST.png
    And so the ghost of Anakin's older sister, Hunter was awoken. And boy was she peeved.
    oJfJ5CZ.png
    Anakin: "You know what'll cheer you up?"
    jFBzJHf.png
    Hunter: "This actually does help a bit."
    YmBkxu1.png

Alright, NOW it's time for Christmas Party.
    Octavia showed up a tad early. Hey I guess there's not much else to do after the Magic Realm was conquered.
    JR2RbIM.png
    Blanca: "Ah good you're here, now you can hug your Great-Granddaughter!"
    rQrHj20.png
    Octavia: "Please don't remind me of how old I am."
    tPIvmHS.png
    But at least Juniper's at that prime hugging age. So of course even though Octavia is reminded of her increasingly old age, she can't resist the cute.
    rX0ytpo.png
    And hey, at this point Juniper's officially the cutest toddler on the planet.....because there's not many left.
    4968Ui2.png
    Octavia: "That doesn't make me feel better about my age though."
    qQkrHmC.png
    NOW it's Christmas party time and...............I keep forgetting about how awful Anakin's party outfits have been.
    5SQeo4G.png
    Sonya, Bleezborg, stop chatting and get into your party attire.
    1jIdJhw.png
    Man, even Darrell has a better party outfit than Anakin.
    3JzQoMi.png
    See Anakin, even the heartless monster can clean up nicer than you.
    esq21MU.png
    But you're still better than the Chief.....but at least he put his gun away.
    v7KKUfu.png
    Come on Mario, show me what you've got. I want to see if you dress better than Anakin.
    TooILBp.png
    Dear God, he's perfect!
    FViewhz.png
    Blanca: "Hey, we haven't met. I married your brother."
    Hunter: "And I'm dead!"
    t6Fb09V.png
    Ah good, the entertainment that Anakin hired is finally here and-.........Is that?
    q01Armz.png
    Anakin: "Mommy!!!"
    pdVrO5r.png
    Anakin: "This IS the best Christmas ever!"
    gXTxPnz.png
    Mario: "This is such a beautiful moment."
    iu1bndq.png
    Sabrina: "So what did I miss?"
    QMGatnS.png
    Anakin: "I mean, did you ever notice how Casey and Hunter are both ghosts when they had plenty of time left on Earth? Yeah, it be wack, yo."
    tlwFpAI.png
    Looks like Juniper wants to hug Ghost Grandma.
    KhOJpRt.png
    Aww, it's a Christmas Miracle!
    pyMN8df.png

Let's unwrap those gifts now!
    It's Christmas so of course everyone's crowding around the drink globe. I don't blame them.
    SqBhYNu.png
    Alright, it's nice to have Anakin reunited with his Mom and all, but he paid good money for her to play this party. So we need her to start playing....now.
    h3IzRzw.png
    Aww, now Juniper's hugging her Great-Great Grandma.
    tqOS6rx.png
    Luna: "You did NOT just call me that."
    4fdnymm.png
    Elle: "Can you play a different song? This one just doesn't vibe."
    2GVM6DR.png
    Octavia: "Says you! This is my jam!"
    ERpoUds.png
    And then everyone gathered around as Sabrina played All Star by Smash Mouth.
    FcvkiLp.png
    Casey: "Oh, my Mom's here."
    D11HBjo.png
    Casey: "And that makes me happy!"
    IPnQtJA.png
    All right, Present time!
    6iq9M42.png
    Octavia: "Oh joy, can't wait to see what I got!"
    Sonya: "Give that gift to Darrell, that's one of the booby trapped presents."
    tKWbu8U.png
    Blanca: "I wonder what Anakin got me this year."
    1Z2q28h.png
    Anakin: "Blanca, I just want you to know that I went on an adventure to find you the best Christmas Gift ever. But after Sonya killed the Christmas Wizard, long story, I realized that the perfect gift can't be bought at some store or found in some apocalyptic ruins. The perfect gift is how I feel about you."
    P3QLIfa.png
    Anakin: "I also got you a slip 'n slide in case you don't think a cheesy speech isn't a suitable gift."
    Blanca: "Best Christmas ever!"
    4Rxgcak.png
    Sonya: "And Mario, take everything Anakin just said and apply it to you. But I did get you something you've always wanted."
    LcFM2jv.png
    Mario: "A new Hat?! This is perfect!"
    chx1PUc.png
    And so they sucked face.
    oHiTQIx.png
    All right everyone, time for the Christmas Slip 'N Slide!
    0nwGPk6.png
    Pp3iIXc.png
    KCxX5iZ.png
    Sonya: "Oh yeah, check THIS out!"
    Ohb7EDv.png
    Bgl15BK.png
    And that's when Santa FINALLY showed up to the party.
    Santa: "Ho ho holy......You guys did a LOT of drinking tonight."
    uoD4nOc.png
    One sec, let me get my Toddler to Human translator out for this.
    Juniper: "Listen old man, my life has been short but I have seen things. I think I've been a good girl and deserve a **** fine present this year."
    UW45vG2.png
    Santa: "I don't speak Toddler, but I imagine you said some pleasant things. Here you go little one."
    HDPf5N0.png
    Best Christmas ever!
    T1rcwd9.png
    I had this weird glitch where, in everyone’s relationship panel, Lars’s portrait was blank with a red cross over it. When I clicked “change outfit” on him, all the outfits showed up as his swimwear outfit, which he wears in human form. So it was his swimwear outfit times 8. I sent him to another lot, and everything was fine again. I’ve found that a few glitches can be resolved by sending the affected Sim to a different lot, or sending another Sim to another lot and bringing over the glitchy one.

@Lucy_Henley With most human, spellcaster, and vampire sims, Everyday Outfits are what CAS opens up to. With merfolk, Cas usually opens in their swimwear or merform. It could be something related to that. Have you tried selecting their merform, and then going back to the human form? It might also be helpful to try and switch between outfits. I've never had this happen in my game. Could it be a mod?
    edited August 2021
    @Lucy_Henley You can toggle between outfits two different ways. You can try selecting the outfit with the cursor. That might help.

Edit: Lars is going to end up really fit as a merman, and the swimming will bring his weight down to the lowest possible. He's going to look good after a while.
    Does anyone know what the best voice type for an Irish sim is?
    I'm thinking of having 3 Legacy families in one save.

In Sulani, there will be the Kailani Legacy where Lir is the Founder and one of Heirs. The Kailani Legacy is immortal legacy, so none of the heirs will age past young adult. The creation of a club and Lir recruiting the heirs is a significant part of the challenge. Before I start recruiting heirs, I will be making each heir a celebrity to add to the difficulty. Lir will have to max out his friendship before recruiting a heir. And because the heirs are going to be high level celebrities, it'll be difficult to start a friendship to begin with. And, another part of the challenge will be that Lir will also need to accomplish some of the other Heirs accomplishments.

He'll need to master creativity before recruiting Dylan.

He'll need to master knowledge before recruiting Zephyr.

He'll need to build a farm like Jack before recruiting him.

He'll need to befriend animals like Alen will. Andetc.

Lir will live through the packs like the other heirs will.

The next legacy will be a spellcaster legacy and a lot of plant related themes.

The third Legacy will be in Brindleton Bay in the hounds head lot. I'm still thinking about the legacy I want there.

Part of why I like to avoid romances is because romance often leads to starting families in my game. My game can only support a limited number of sims too. For my main save, I want there to be enough room for all the different households I'll be rotating through. Unfortunately, sims have a tendency to autonomously initiate romances.

I play with auto aging turned off, so I'm going to cull off sims via Retirement, Damion Morbius, the Darkfins, and the Psychotic Black Widow Ali Sandoval. Retirement will simply be a household with auto-aging turned on and played until they die.

A lot of human sims will appear immortal in my game because I don't want all the premades to die off in my game. I'm restricting the deaths to retired sims and sims that I don't like.
  • jpsulsuldagdagjpsulsuldagdag Posts: 450 Member
    edited August 2021
    08-20-21-4-18-30-PM.png
    upload pic
    Nothing much interesting. My Sim named Spencer Holland (in the middle) just celebrated Winterfest with Paolo Rocca (her live-in boyfriend, the dark-haired one) and the "BFFs" (her close friends). They're having a typical Christmas ham for dinner (I wish I cooked more food, but I was just lazy to cook more. Maybe next time).

08-20-21-4-24-04-PM.png
    upload pic
    Father Winter was just in time for dessert. He didn't get a slice of cake though. I guess he's already sick of winter cakes? lol

08-20-21-4-25-22-PM.png
    upload pic
    My Sim, Spencer, got a terrible gift because she was on the "naughty list". Paolo got a great gift because he was on the good list. HOW? Paolo cheated once, and Spencer still doesn't know about it. Father Winter, you need to re-check your lists lol

omg-cute.png
    upload pic
    They did things like sing "Jingle Bells" in front of the Christmas tree, and drink some wine or whatever. Then the BFFs left after.

08-20-21-4-42-39-PM.png
    upload pic
    The next day, Spencer and Paolo ate the same ham for breakfast, because no food is wasted in my game. Food is life lol

08-20-21-4-47-31-PM.png
    upload pic
    They had some fun in the snow too. A beautiful Christmas morning. I wish Christmas will be like this here, but it never snows here.

08-15-21-10-51-21-PM.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top