Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    Sigh, live edit cheats did not work. The game won't let me pick up the fish to put them in the aquariums. I guess I'm going to have to fish every single fish the old fashioned way.

So far, I can only use the Aquariums to store any fish if the lot is a rental lot and my sims catch the fish.

This museum/ nightclub / art center/ community space/ public garden/ market place/ maker space/ arcade/ vet clinic/ Laboratory/ Eco Center is proving difficult to complete, but it's going to be the club hang out for the legacy club.
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Hope everyone had a great New Years Day. Been pretty busy these days, hoping things get easier soon.
    @Sarabeth2984 p.821 :) Thanks! Nope, he has no idea. I have something in store for them. Awesome Boarding school! Nice touch with the theatre, and the basketball court and soccer field! Lol, teens have the worst mood swings! Cool background for Susan, granddaughter of Death? That makes for an interesting introduction. The school looks great! P.822 Joanna lost her paintings, moving is always annoying, having ot make sure you got everything 😭 LOL I love Joanna asking Motherplant what to use for the other Motherplant. LMAO :D Buzz in the background of Ted's antidote shot. Nice they won :D
    @Daephene P.821 Thank you! Daniel looks adorable! P.822 LMAO the synchronized taunting :D Omg the mascots fighting while she's playing with her toddler :D Good luck to Rohan for the next term. OOoo Wolfgang and Cornelius close to promotions, good luck!
    @METIOR_ICE P.823 good shots of Dylan with Fin. They both got the same grade, not bad. Good to see they tried harder next semester. They got better grades the 2nd semester! Wow Zeph has 7 research skill, its useful for university work but it too slow to raise. Congrats to Dylan and Zeph graduating! Like how inseparable these 2 are. LOL Dylan admiring himself :D
    @Haneul P.823 Sorry for the confusion, Sammy isn't his brother, he was his friend, but yeah, it's okay to not like him! Very happy Deli is feeling on top of the world! Dysis face of skepticism is the best. Love Asher's persistence. LMAO and he returned when Dawn arrived.
    @Firande P.823 Awesome build!

Anna was hopeful she'd find a job. She was searching work as a journalist. VLmBkYJ.png
    She was getting tired of Sammy asking each time he returned from work, if she found anything. Z9FrgEP.png Sammy was losing patience with her. He didn't want to be maintaining her. So after much thought, when he came back from work he went to his office and poured a drink. q9gf3KE.png "Still nothing" he told her Kf2UdaL.png Sammy told her, he warned her about having no career available with that major. "Who reads newspapers nowadays anyway? You were better off becoming an artist" Anna has heard this before. She lost interest in painting and wasn't going to do something she didn't want. s4b8V3w.png Sammy told her he wasn't expecting her to live off of him. He wanted her to leave his house, it was over. xRfXlIh.png She told him it wasn't fair, it's not like she wasn't trying though Sammy said it was his house and he could do what he wanted. DxqE82g.png It wasn't long though before her best friend offered her a place to stay. mb1cEFJ.png She just couldn't believe that's how that relationship ended. xUR1iC1.pngAnna was really grateful, she'd make food for them and kept the place tidy. af2eqc8.png Anna was sure things would turn around soonQEcY1Uz.png

Weeks have passed and she received a job offer. She was hired as a field journalist, she went on assignments and interviewed people. UJT0CbD.png
    She met some interesting people QHlD2sc.png She'd work late into the night to make good stories. cJ9YBmX.png Work contacted her she'd have to travel far for her next interview. It'd take about the whole day to get there. 8OepVH1.png The next day she waited at a café, she was supposed to interview a engineer who was helping create robots. She checked her phone for the time, if he wasn't there soon, she'd be able to leave. 4c8EFfT.png She got up to leave but as she was leaving Archie walked in. He was happy to see her. He asked her if she's seen a journalist, since he's late. xOp0voa.png He was relived to find out it was her xqZHupT.png The interview took a while though they felt it went by pretty quick. eMItuaB.png Just before it ended, Archie told her they should meet up another time. aiD7QIa.png After a couple of days, Anna took up on Archie's offer. He took her out to eat at a café. sPVkfig.png He invited her to his little sister's birthday party, though she said she'd have to think about it. uT58nbs.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    Penelope's birthday arrived quickly. RUzP3ya.png
    Penelope was thrilled Archie was able to come. n1ywpqN.png The 3 siblings quickly went to Archie's old room to chat. Claudio becomes tense whenever near family members for some reason. gNNsJb0.png He was happy to have his big brother back for a visit. u6NEBOW.png Abigail baked a vanilla cake for Penelope, she couldn't wait to blow the candle. ftZGV4s.png She looks almost identical to her mother when she was younger 2701zy0.png The next day he had a special dinner planned. He was busy preparing the food he didn't notice Anna walk by the window. 9YvepH8.png He made hi favorite, spaghetti and meatballs. KkzdIvK.png While they ate, Bandit took advantage to grab a bite :DKkZkDtd.png It didn't take long for Archie to try his luck DuAlnan.png

Arthur had aged into a child. He was taken in by a family who have another child. They give him a home and food, but they only took him in for the money and so they're son has someone to play with. He always seems to make fun of him for being alone. 7nckGKG.png
    DUpd4Ea.png Arthur usually fights back RLPf9tt.png Though his foster mother would scold him for it. ay71r78.png Arthur tried his best to not let it bother him. He went downstairs to watch tv when he saw a commercial that grabbed his attention. It was a DNA tracking commercial, mail in your dna with a provided kit, to receive information on your heritage. He was curious who his parents were. His foster parents told him, they didn't want him and that's why he was put into adoption. Maybe it was a lie he thought. 6ZzI6m6.png He looked up the website and found it was legitimate. QKalp2C.png He waited a few days to get his foster mothers wallet. :D He knew where she kept it. He went into her bedroom and found it on the nightstand. s2mwYa6.png He filled out everything to have a kit mailed, but then saw it would take weeks for it to arrive and even more weeks for results. He didn't notice that earlier. He'd have to make sure his foster parents never find the bank statements. ap2VtoA.png An hour later, he was into the bedroom. His foster mother asked him if he saw her wallet. Though he said he never saw it OLKiCN6.png He couldn't just put it back on her nightstand now he thought. So he threw it behind the sofa. She'd eventually have to find it. z50brrj.png Back with Archie and Anna things have been great, they began dating again wAKrIVe.png
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves

Bandit is awesome as ever.

I'm rooting for Arthur. I hope he finds his way back with out any issues. His story is interesting, and the darkest turn of events could be if the DNA results came back with Sammy as the father, and he took custody out of jealousy. But still, I'm enjoying the story!

The way Sammy's appearance changed to match his personality was awesome. My sims just don't gain weight, so they always appear fit. I'm not sure I could pull that off with my sims and a story. How did he get do chubby?

Yeah, I made Dylan and Zeph have complimentary skills. They really are stronger together rather than separated. I don't plan on separating them unless I go the dark story route, but they are pretty much identical twins at this point... I understand why the game has a tendency to make twins look different now... Dylan and Zeph have different skill sets so their identical appearance can be confusing depending on what I want to do.

I got to remember:

Dylan cooks.
    Zeph mixes drinks.

Dylan scraps broken stuff for bits and pieces to make new stuff.
    Zeph repairs and upgrades stuff.

Dylan can manipulate emotions with art and music.
    Zeph is a rocket scientist and collector.

They can stand on their own, but they are stronger together. Zeph also got a girlfriend autonomously...

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @sarabeth2984 thankyou - I love seeing your sims too. I am hoping to upload my screenshots of Quin and Rowan from my external harddrive as so much has happened and I am behind on posting about them. If any sim was ever fit to solve the Strangerville mystery it's Joanna. I like what you've done with it so far. Joanna seems super competent and talented and I know she will do everything right. My only sim who did it was my simself and that's only because I wanted to get her infected - it was 100% worth it LOL And she was neither talented or competent hahaha
    XmnCYlb.png
    znw7dTZ.png
    although this part made me cry
    g7LeGIQ.png
    '
    @Firande Your home built with the every room a different pack challenge is awesome. I love the Battu theme to the house. The challenge always looks so fun to do but it is frustrating that some packs don't have speciality room stuff like bathroom or kitchen parts.

@alexandrea Micah is gorgeous (not sure what it is about those Landgraab genes but they make beautiful talented children.) I always have MCC set so that people can't give birth 7 days before the end of adulthood - saves a lot of adoptions from happening in my game when late age adults/elders have kids - or teens having to raise their younger sibs. Though your Nancy and Geoffrey's reactions made me laugh. I also love your Malcolm (I especially like the hair you chose) - he always seems to sabotage his relationships LOL Yuki and he seemed a good pair - until he stole from her. Run Yuki Run!

@haneul Happy 2021 to you as well. Thanks for your comments. Asher trying to help his daughters was very funny - I loved the line ... "I'm your father and a genius." It made me giggle.

@AlwaysAsking not sure whether you are reading this thread but poor innocent Mary-Alice happened to learn that there are worse sims in the game then Don Lothario when she walked across my vampire's lot at night. Poor girl. At least I was just testing out another mod and hadn't installed vampires can kill at this point. Also Bob Pancakes brought home some random sims for a dinner party to help playtest his new house and I am worried because madeover Eliza has just met a sim she also thinks is the "Perfect Handsome townie" - poor Bob - you should be careful who you invite! (I only have one screenshot because I was only playtesting but I know you will know your sim when you see them.)
    jAo4H0u.png
    Fk4BSDG.png

• Options
    edited May 2021
    The Island Elemental Twins Index:

https://theislandelementaltwins.blogspot.com/2020/12/index-httpsforums.html

The Earth Elementals: Jade and Juniper

After completing their first term of University, Dylan and Zephyr had the opportunity to contribute to Mua Pel'Am's National Park Restoration. The National Park was named Wayfinder's Grotto after the labyrinth like flooded lava tunnels. Before the park could be opened, exhibits inside the cave needed samples of marine life for educational purposes.

Dylan and Zeph brought the whole family along. Calum, as a Child of the Islands, decided this was the perfect time for a barbecue pit feast. He was great at making an Island Vegetable Feast, in particular.

50829902058_23d83d08f1_b.jpg

Jade LOVED the outdoors, but she had a shy moment when the family gardener showed up.

50830647926_d1361b5741_h.jpg

50830733262_4827ae8f22_b.jpg
    Arihi took advantage of Jade's happy mood to teach her Please and Thank You. Jade quickly picked up on the lesson and learned to say Please and Thank You.

Fourth wall break: "Thank you Arihi! I didn't expect you to get this parenting thing down like this!"

50829902033_42c6a522ff_b.jpg

She gave Jade sugar to eat, but I'm going to be forgiving despite the crash that comes from a sugar high. Anyways, my game must be glitched because my Toddlers could not satisfy their hunger need any other way besides a high chair. This led to them having to go home early.

50830732667_dd26e393a9_h.jpg

For Kemps, checking up on the pod is a full time job... Like, he does this on his own.

Kemps: "So Arihi, how's that parenting going. It seems he's having trouble eating that. It might be stuck in his hands."

50830733237_26fc619082_b.jpg

The logical thing to do when you're tired.

Jade: "Yay! Sugar everywhere! Sugar. Sugar! SUGAR!!! and Choco Syrp! and Flour! but more SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!"

50829901448_f1e9deba57_c.jpg

Jade: "How Dare She Try To Clean Up My Artwork!!!"

Juniper: "Mommy, I'm hungry! I forgot how to eat food on my own!"

Kemps in the background with a glass water, swirling it, and regretting his decision to show up. At least he brought attention to the Toddler's needs. His job was done.

50829901998_5916af826c_k.jpg

Juniper: "I'm so hungy! The food went bad in my hands after hours of staring at it in my hands!"

50829901978_418bfc6b02_c.jpg

Arihi: "Honey Bear, we can't leave messes in a National Park. Your brothers are trying to prepare the park for opening."

Jade: "Okay mommy, I jus tire!"

Arihi: "How about a quick bedtime story. Your brother just needs to eat first."

Jade: "Be quick please."

50830647851_670ba6718b_b.jpg

Juniper: "Food, please."

Arihi: "Okay, okay. I won't let you go hungry."

50829901428_82af0c6ec9_b.jpg

Arihi: "What's wrong? It's four in the morning."

Juniper: "Bedtime story, please."

50830647841_bfe1120f04_h.jpg

Meanwhile, Dylan and Zeph continue to catch specimens for the exhibits, releasing dozens of endangered species and removing invasive species.

50829901423_65596f4968_b.jpg

Jade woke up hungry. Calum tried to remedy the situation by asking her to eat an Island Veggie Feast. She would not eat her veggies and sat there growing more hungry. Arihi needed sleep.

Calum's thoughts: "This is starting to be too much."

50830647826_a2d691b432_b.jpg

Jade to Ember: "I'm hungy, but we multa millias. I wants bet food than vegges."

50830647211_9537385a99_h.jpg

Juniper got dirty, and no matter how hard he tried, Calum could not get him clean or change his diaper. Poor Juniper was getting filthy.

50830733177_741e5de20a_b.jpg

Ember decided to confront a member of the pod about littering. It ended up just being a bunch of yelling. This really caught the litterbug by surprise.

50830733172_0d5e57ce69_b.jpg

Litterbug: "Young lady, you shouldn't talk like that to an adult!"

50830732622_5f64180900_b.jpg

At this point, Zeph earlier in the day was emulating me.

50830647836_2736f2a618_c.jpg

Arihi grabbed Juniper out of the ball pit, and Calum called for a ferry to get everyone home. (Toddlers don't have a merform and Ember didn't inherit mermadic powers as a Fire Elemental.)

50830732617_4e43bedfc9_b.jpg

50829901908_cd02c14b45_b.jpg

I'm going to brake up this little chapter of their story because a lot happened.

Post edited by Metior_Ice on
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Finally able to do some more Quin and Rohan updates. :)
    Quin (the blonde) was my final heir in the 100 babies challenge. He met Rohan on his first day as a teen at school and invited him home (this is the screenshot of their first afternoon together). The flirting started immediately and by the time Quin was ready to start having babies for the challenge - they were firmly a couple. Rohan stayed loyal to Quin through his first 30 babies - Rohan got to be father of baby 100 in the challenge and moved in with Quin. (Quin had 3 or 4 more children as I wanted to finish the challenge with all the male premades in the game)
    soaKmRO.png

Now they are happily a couple at university. Rohan has an A+ average doing psychology but Quin isn't the best student (he is doing cooking and is level 10 in all cooking skills but I think the lecturers hate him because he's famous) and was on probation and suspended for a term. He has got his average back up again and they are trying to both finish their degrees.
    BGQZS8b.png
    I am trying to get one of them to autonomously propose - the game has had them in love with each other FOREVER but they just refuse..
    9QbHkxf.png
    Why you no propose? ......
    :(
    Annoyingly Quin has become obsessed with his bicycle.
    IuzhcV6.png
    which is super annoying at Foxbury campus - I pulled the same face as Rohan does many times until I deleted the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 bike.
    ZNKTBja.png

Rohan's grandfather Ekram still tries to interfere in their lives and break them up (he dislikes Quin and feels he will stop Rohan ever reaching his potential).
    ApQyFPm.png
    Rohan has learnt not to take any nonsense from his grandfather and stands up for himself and Quin.
    xudkTPL.png

Quin is trying hard
    h1mV4Pl.png
    But study isn't really his favourite thing...
    aAtm6E3.png
    He likes the practical aspects of his course
    NrlUadP.png
    So does Rohan...
    jmHbhv7.png
    hHj9TsR.png
    Always remember to kiss the cook.
    mZbCmD6.png
    They both need to workout with a fridge constantly full of high calorie foods, and they do - a LOT.
    Xo5DwRA.png
    Rohan is particularly fond of the cupboard workout (although Quin is not allowed to skip class to do these now)
    mPhsW9x.png
    AARRR stop being cute and propose - other sims propose after 1 date.
    IUe1UgC.png

Uni life
    they do try and hang out at campus even though they don't live there
    zLLYqB5.png?1
    but other sims get too excited by Quin's fame
    This guy tries to "subtly" sleaze up to his favourite social media star.
    iwOsXvn.png
    Rohan hasn't got the memo that Quin earned the player trait (about 10 - 15 baby daddies ago) so he shouldn't actually get tense or jealous about these things.
    4S6ni0k.png
    Plus Quin is officially finished being a 100 babies sim and hates other sims approaching him in public so really no need for jealousy at all.
    AfxsyyR.png
    This guy turned out to be a super crazy erratic sim who totally lost his self control over meeting Quin.
    8PPzpzA.png
    It also doesn't help that everywhere they go are baby daddies of Quin's. Wolfgang took the breakup with Quin harder than most
    hBPgZns.png
    He always whispers horrible things about Quin whenever he sees him out in public.
    Ad13FsY.png
    The paparazzi constantly harrass both Quin and Rohan as well. Unfortunately, Quin needs to maintain his fame to grow his social media career which supports them both.
    Z86NaV7.png

Fun times
    They tried pingpong at home....(not a euphemism lol)
    8cxJLwN.png
    We finally discovered something (besides studying) that Quin isn't immediately awesome at.
    0kzgI3S.png
    Rohan enjoys the game
    IyZ26st.png
    but Quin is a sore loser
    7jmU1yl.png
    Luckily Rohan knows some other games no one has to lose at..
    NN6AN8t.png
    They also win the spicy curry challenge
    UaM4Poa.png
    And as for once the NPCs leave them alone - they have a normal time out together showing their true personalities...
    I love it when Quin is silly and happy (he is a goofball and cheerful)
    ddPfxqu.png
    so does Rohan, who thinks Quin is the funniest sim he has ever met.
    VOoBGsJ.png
    I don't know why they randomly swapped shirts back to their original but they did..
    DdG1VAH.png
    gsw1fKb.png
    cYAsu2S.png

Uni work
    University is about work too...
    vpcORTP.png
    Ekram comes in to criticise Rohan as this will make him learn better (???)
    2VOtnLT.png
    Quin is NOT AMUSED.
    9Y0vRS5.png
    Rohan, trying to keep the peace, gives his presentation to his grandfather who grudgingly admits it may be good and leaves.
    HI6WRXn.png
    None of my psychology presentations at uni ever had this effect on someone :(
    OFQinmZ.png
    It is final exam time for 3rd semester and Rohan is stressing.
    JYbMp13.png
    Quin thinks he can help with the stress...
    oj3tyue.png
    but this is a short term solution and as neither is doing biology or anatomy I don't think his solution is helpful.SO I send Quin for a cold shower and Rohan off to study in the empty boarders apartment.......
    Which doesn't work as they hate being in different rooms so Quin tracks Rohan down quickly.
    sd2M9Ic.png
    And so ends both their studying.
    CkZNoCm.png
    Thankfully they both pass and Rohan maintains his A+.
    They have dinner to celebrate at the Fish Shack in Sulani. This food critic gets very sad when he sees how in love and flirty these two are.
    aAd4XX6.png

And it wouldn't be a post of mine without
    Random NPC moments
    My sim Brock (in the background) was not happy to see a rando NPC had copied his style. If I was Doodlydoofus some sim incineration may have ensued. But instead I just smiled remembering all my favourite times that their sim The Bro destroyed people for this fashion crime .
    zX1pqI3.png
    I was also impressed at how casually the shirtless guy was chilling at the bar when everyone else was wearing sweaters. At least he was dressed like they actually were in Sulani!
    jPy1dlz.png
    Quin is always meeting family members (a side effect of belonging to the 100 babies family). This is his daughter with the Windenberg estate ghost Bernard. She is pregnant with Quin's 16th grandchild (at this moment in time - aging is insane in this save).
    IPxOp7M.png
    I also like how it looks like Lilith is throwing up in the gutter (she is just collapsing instead).
    This woman kept on throwing up uncontrollably at the Spice festival..
    j8Zb5Hb.png
    YPElCK1.png
    XkdVnpV.png
    You get the picture... she did it over 6 times. I wondered what was wrong - I figured maybe the BubbleBlower caused a negative effect??? Has anyone else seen this?? I have never seen it before or since. Maybe she isn't a big fan of Rohan and Quin's overly mushy love story heheheh

• Options
    So, I feel like a bit of background info is in order before I share the update where Zeph gets his girlfriend.

Because the save can only support 150 households before getting buggy, I decided not to pursue a family lineage with the Zalrian Household. Instead, I wanted to create a household where I heavily focused on the development of my sims.

The fact that Zeph or Dylan might get a girlfriend was a possibility, and I still don't intend to fully pursue relationships. At least, not until I know I have space in the save.

So, Zeph did an enchanting interaction with a sim that had the Jealous Trait and the Criminal Mastermind Aspiration. Because Zeph is Observant, unlike his brother, he instantly knows the traits of sims when he introduces himself. At first, I did not want to pursue the relationship because I felt like it could have been just the Spirit Day Fever. However, Sefina called to ask Zeph on a date. I didn't go on a date, but they did hang out. Dylan played the wing man and set the mood with music.

50831189171_3b447334a9_k.jpg

I don't want Zeph to be a criminal, so I changed Sefina's Jealous Trait to Outdoor Lover and her Aspiration to outdoor enthusiast. I also gave her a new look.

Their relationship is starting off really nicely. However, there is the complicated detail where he's a merman and she's a human. She's a Child of the Ocean though.

50830647601_4892d28c87_c.jpg

50830647606_5b37e9a39d_c.jpg
  • Options
    You know, Sefina did give me an idea. To help control culling, I was going to have Damion help with that, but I think I'll make a Black Widow too.

You see, Sefina's Criminal Mastermind aspiration and Jealous trait has a unique possibility for a murder scenario. The aspiration has a requirement to witness death, and someone who gets jealous might commit a crime of passion. I may have saved Zeph's life changing her traits and aspiration.
  • Options
    @Becka28 I'm kinda upset Rohan never showed up while Dylan and Zeph were at University.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Okay, this time it's bit hard too me to write this story and the story has sad parts in it. Something unexpected and autonomously happened in my game and I was very much perplexed that I didn't cancelled the task, because I was not sure in which direction I should take this story at this point. I'm going to put an extra spoiler tag to prevent that someone could be triggered by the story around it.

1929-1930
    But at first a new family picture, made before the official portrait.

KU1aqHT.png

The stock market crash arrived in my game and the Great Depression hit Germany very hard and had the already know consequences.

BpN639E.png
    A short stop in the USA: Elisabeth, the oldest daughter of the late Ludwig emigrated with her family 1928 to the USA to live near the little brother of Walter, in due of the raising antisemitism. The crash hit the family hard, not just in the finances. Many clients of her husband Walter Goldschmidt went bancrupt and killed themselved. Walter's heart couldn't handle these bad news anymore.

yj8fbG6.png

Meanwhile in Germany, even the workaholic Wilhelm was fired from the hospital to save money for the clinic and it stressed him a lot, because he was the sole wage earner of the family, their future was suddenly uncertain.

To relax a little bit he read now all these book, which he had never had the time before.

MhxpC1X.png

Anna 16 almost 17 years old still enjoy the nightlife so far and attracted many men. She got caught by Wilhelm when leaving her favourite club too late with an older man in her arms.

lb7VRrW.png

Wilhelm was furious, when he saw her and grounded her, which made Anna lamenting about her life.

EV4j3aG.png
    8jlP3Md.png

After he has heard that she already had her first kiss, Wilhelm had the TALK with her and warned her about the bad behaviour of some men. The talk went bad as the one he had with his father.

ncyRqNr.png

Trigger warning. I'm using words in context of the forum rules, but however it could give still flashbacks to victims.
    Okay this part happened autonomously, even when I had disable the autonomy. Ana met a policeman, she just said hello and ask about his day. I saw, that he was already married, and I thought, okay then he isn't the right man for her, when they suddenly walked to the next bush. They had no romance bar and not even a bit of a friendship. I guess one of the mod made the decision.

Anna ignored Wilhelm's warning, viewed them as overprotectly. She went out one evening when the worst happened.

QfbkiZa.png

Afterwards she couldn't tell her parents what happened to her and she said nothing and try to deal with the pain and shame alone.

But she got pregant and now she had to talk with her parents.

LJH4Gyq.png

Wilhelm was very angry and blame her for disobedience. But as a loving father he calmed down very quickly. They went immediately to the hospital, but it was already to late for an abortion. The other doctors denied to do the operation.

baUch4j.png

For worst, the complaint and subsequent court hearing did not effect anything. Words stood against words. The corrupt policeofficer was protected.

zUuzU8q.png
    Wilhelm and Luisa were talking about their future in Germany, the news were already bad and with no more jobs available they had to find some work anywhere. They want to emigrate too.

NGM6if9.png
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    edited January 2021
    The Eisenstern Legacy
    Start | Previous | Family Tree

* Updated the family tree to include the in-laws, so if you click around on it, you'll get a whole other half of the tree. Pro-tip, find show options at the bottom and tick the checkbox for interests, it'll give you traits for everyone I care about. Lol

So if anyone's wondering what I learnt from the short interlude save, it's that the tuning for family interaction is messed up and the game seems to place a higher weight on interaction with one's children than with one's spouse. So it does actually require a notable bit of interference from the player to make sure some couples don't end up divorcing because with enough kids, the game will completely stop making them interact.

Ezio and Caleb actually stopped really talking after just one kid. (Caleb's a rather proactive parent.) It got worse after the twins were born, their pink bar was decaying, with Drake and Ezio they were at least smart enough to figure out how to prevent the pink bar from dropping. Sigh. So that's pretty disappointing, but I'll just make a note to send them off on a 2-person date on occasion. This game is really bad at playing itself. Unfortunately I am a Watcher, not a player.

TS4-x64-2021-01-06-19-30-24.jpg
    Two of our friendly ghosts came out, and they met each other. That was kind of cool.
    TS4-x64-2021-01-06-19-47-46.jpg
    Freya and Lana talked a bit again. I think I'm designating Freya the necromancer kid. Lol And Dustin. Dustin also started talking to her when he got up that morning.

TS4-x64-2021-01-06-22-29-24.jpg
    What a dapper undead gentlecat. Actually a rather nice portrait. You know if you can ignore the spoopy.

TS4-x64-2021-01-06-22-54-09.jpg
    I got a new phone override, this one's by littledica. It looks like mine. You know, just in Simlish.

TS4-x64-2021-01-12-17-24-57.jpg
    Ezio got to talk to the ghost cat for a bit that morning. He woke up at 5 because his bladder bar was low. What a weird word bladder is. Who came up with that?

TS4-x64-2021-01-12-23-02-58.jpg
    Drake over here like "This is still mine k?" I had vague thought of deleting some relationships with MCCC and trying Calio-Dragyn and then was like, naaaahhh too much effort. So I guess Ezio and Drake still get to retire to Sulani together. The Kahananuis are gone, and left no children, so they'll get their old house.

TS4-x64-2021-01-12-23-22-04.jpg
    Instead, we went out on a breakfast date while the kids were at school. They're all teens now and can handle themselves anyway.

TS4-x64-2021-01-12-23-23-04.jpg
    Drake: Did you do something different with your hair?
    Ezio: Nope.
    Drake: You sure? It looks fluffier.
    Ezio: It's not fluffier, you just haven't seen me in two weeks.
    Drake: Oh. :c
    Ezio: Yeah...

TS4-x64-2021-01-13-00-17-58.jpg
    This is the first time Ezio's ever ordered while out with a date looking at the waiter instead of said date. But uh, the date ran off to the bathroom and wasn't there. Lol

TS4-x64-2021-01-13-00-28-01.jpg
    The chef was Eva, Eva Rocca because she married Paolo. Anyway, she spent the entire time back there beating up the stove and complaining and yelling at nothing, but somehow still consistently churned out good quality food. Go her?

TS4-x64-2021-01-13-02-04-24.jpg
    The kids came back from school, and Bryn decided to help Dustin with his homework.

TS4-x64-2021-01-13-02-12-04.jpg
    She looks so excited. Lol they're just talking about something mundane. I got really good at pausing at just the right times I guess. Except I never tried to, so it just sort of happens that I pause at the right times.

The boys have some female friends we may keep. One of them is teen-Avery c: I also have a partner in mind for Freya!

Next
    Post edited by Keidra on
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    edited May 2021

The Island Elemental Twins: Dylan and Zephyr

While Calum and Arihi got the kids and went home, Dylan and Zeph remained as they gathered specimens for the National Park. Dylan confronted a fish poacher.

Dylan: "What you are doing hurts the reefs and the sea turtles. Don't you want to see baby sea turtles?"

Dylan appeared to persuade her.

50830647791_a86df2d38e_h.jpg
    Dylan: "The baby sea turtles hatch on our beaches before returning to the sea and live around the reefs. If you poach the fish, it hurts the ecosystem and upsets the natural balance. The sea turtles need the environment to be in balance."

Dylan successfully persuaded the poacher to leave, but not before she declared her disdain for environmentalists despite her new desire to see more sea turtles and their babies.

50830647786_1de264bcfb_b.jpg

50830733132_c02034a055_b.jpg

Later the next day, Dylan called over fin to see if he could help him collect stuff.

50829901388_3b67d138d7_c.jpg

Dylan: "The humans are trying to open a National Park and an Eco Center on Mua Pel'Am to educate the public about the environment and show them creatures that live in the world's waters. Can you help me catch some fish?"

Fin thought: "Can't you catch your own fish?"

50829901873_ea2951df19_b.jpg

Dylan could tell that he didn't persuade his ocean friend. "I'm just really jellyfish. You are so much more talented than me at catching fish, and it would brighten my day."

Fin: "Okay, if it'll make you happy Lazy Fins."

50830647726_e662b092a5_c.jpg

Fin returned with some cool things, including a Butterfly Fish that would help secure the National Park's role as a refuge for Island and Marine Life.

Fin: "Some of my friends showed me where to find a Sacred Conch Shell. You should hold onto it. I also caught this fish with their help."

Dylan: "I'd love to meet your friends."

Fin: "You aren't ready to swim with a bachelor pod."

50830647721_4ef46e972e_z.jpg

That night, Zeph checked the fish traps. The traps were still empty.

50829901373_ebbda5414a_c.jpg

Zeph called Fin's twin brother Flynn to ask some of the same questions his brother asked.

50829901858_941e9cc317_c.jpg

But Flynn had other ideas. Zeph tried to persuade him with a fish, but that wasn't enough to convince him.

Zeph: "I'll give you this fish if you help me."

50830733082_4d6297d30c_c.jpg

That wasn't enough.

50830733077_f8621e109c_c.jpg

Zeph tried petting Flynn, but that wasn't enough.

50830647696_f3714b5b10_b.jpg

50830733077_f8621e109c_c.jpg

At this point, Zeph gave up on trying to persuade Flynn.

Zeph: "Don't you think those humans act strange around the reefs."

Flynn: "Yeah, it's those orange floaty things that attracts them."

50829901363_1bf7ac8791_b.jpg

Flynn tried to splash Zeph, but Zeph expertly dodged by slipping underwater.

50830647131_e81cb799ac_b.jpg

While Zeph slept, Dylan used the conch Fin gave him to enhance his Aquatic Lure power before catching more fish.

50830733067_a16c6d8050_h.jpg

The next evening, after a day of fishing, Zeph went to the Ohan'Ali Surf Bar Lounge with Sefina from University. It was and wasn't a date. Dylan followed to back up his brother. While Zephyr exchanged numbers with Sefina, some old timer interjected himself into their conversation. Zeph withheld his own mermadic and elemental powers that could drive him away and wreck half the venue. He didn't want to give Sefina a bad impression about merfolk or reveal his true form yet.

50829901788_cdd8b0b15a_z.jpg

The evening started off awkward, but Dylan had his brother's back and began jamming with some epic music, setting the mood.

50830647126_1547577769_b.jpg

Dylan's playing drew a crowd and Zeph had his first kiss ever.

50830733042_c6fc524c78_h.jpg

Zephyr bought Sefina a drink, and they became girlfriend and boyfriend.

50830647631_d2460c5684_h.jpg

50829901348_ae581a5714_n.jpg

In a blue lagoon with waterfalls, Zeph revealed his true form to Sefina with a Charmer's Lullaby, one of the Avian Siren Songs known by all Merfolk.

50829901753_3cb8715825_b.jpg

Because Sefina was human and they were up all night, she risked drowning while Dylan had no fear. To help her stay with him longer, he gave her a Mermaid's Kiss, named after the mermaids that saved sailors from drowning.

50830647606_5b37e9a39d_c.jpg

50830647601_4892d28c87_c.jpg

Zeph blushed when Sefina decided to flirt instead of expressing surprise at his true form.

50830732952_7dd88ff7dc_z.jpg

To hide his expression, Zeph jumped out of the water and splashed Sefina with a flick of his fluke. Unfazed, she splashed back.

50829901328_ff7e925123_c.jpg

Enamored, Zeph blew a kiss that she proceeded to catch.

50829901723_44c80387f8_c.jpg

Zeph saw that Sefina was tired and recommended that she get some rest. He offered to help her to the shore. Nearby Kemps was keeping an eye on the couple. Zeph was acting without the Pod Elder's approval.

50829901713_b5bd66c333_z.jpg

• Options
    @Metior_Ice Rohan being a teen when the game starts- I think a lot of people miss out on Rohan when they try out uni - and there are quite a few good pre-mades in that pack. If Quin hadn't brought him home from school I probably still would never have used him in a game. I am enjoying your merfolk save - I like the Black widow idea.

@deravi enjoying your historical save. Mods and party bushes seem to be a terrible combination. They made my Bjorn cheat on his wife with Jade from Partihaus. Poor Anna. :(

Quin and Rohan
    previous update

I am getting sick of university. It is such a repetitive grind for the sims. Thankfully I am not sick of my sims. I love both of them (not as much as they love each other though).
    To1OIUt.png?1
    1FeHTQq.png?1PuycXq4.png?1
    In fact this whim finally happened... :smiley: (he didn't act on it though)
    T3QqfLl.png?1

Rohan was still working on his handiness
    vhOhPi4.png
    and keeping everything clean
    PoPefFK.png

Quin was busy not studying hard (he would be using the heart shaped spa wouldn't he LOL)
    iPGMDYs.png
    and creating new content......
    yderOzZ.png?1M0B97Am.png?1
    This one gave me Morten Harket circa 1985 vibes...
    4UMwJvq.png?1
    Don't know Morten - from Aha - enjoy meeting him
    Tb0n0xv.jpgfmCoVR2.jpg
    SO I made myself a Morten Landgraab ready to jump out of the page and dance with us as I couldn't resist the Take on Me reference. ;)
    uZVmIXV.png?1

New Clothes and a date
    Shopping
    They headed into Magnolia Crescent to get some new clothes.
    W5sz57t.png?1
    Now both Rohan an Quin have this jumper
    2SIRTDE.png
    Quin approves of Rohan's new gym gear
    ExPD5pB.png
    and decides to get new workout gear himself
    itxjRu1.png?1
    Because of Rohan's whim I send them to the romantic wedding venue/bar up the road..
    his new look definitely had him in the right mood
    gbuKd7A.png?1
    There was a nice lunch..
    HDhSToD.png
    and dancing
    s5xdpkT.png
    romantically
    K1hskVM.png
    but no proposal.

AFternoon fun
    I love how each of them stares goofily at the other when they think no ones looking - Quin does it just as often as Rohan - I just happened to catch Rohan in this shot.
    YMmTJSO.png
    Quin makes a wish - it better be that Rohan will propose LOL
    tGuW7A5.png
    Then they had fun in the fountain.
    6N5AKhl.png
    WdOpoEK.png
    JetrZ60.png
    5kMJgLQ.png
    And outside of the fountain
    ypdwm8S.png
    Fd1FGKo.png
    KkcuNvM.png
    VKpjaLN.png

Healthy Fun
    Besides studying they do a lot of working out - no ice cream slimming for these two.
    AyMULpX.png
    Rohan is getting close to level 10 and catching up with Quin.
    qvJcP3B.png
    I make this face whenever I work out but not because I am high level fitness - more because I am not!
    ykp3KGy.png
    They went to the Bathe de Rille - ostensibly to do laps.
    pDabAyU.png
    but in reality to just show off diving moves to each other - over and over autonomously.
    xvyl5HM.png
    YerrXeS.png
    And they never go anywhere without this football (grrr I hate it almost as much as the bike but they adore it so I let them keep it).
    FC9pLnL.png

It is so nice just to play happy sims who just want to be with each other and just chat.
    R8hDPYw.png
    and chat
    0V2Qgc3.png
    and chat
    ZVMyqjz.png
    and you get the picture...
    JzfdRCr.png
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Not related to the legacy.

Since the Paranormal Stuff pack was announced, I thought I would create two of my sims I made in TS3. Also I'm a big fan of the paranormal, so I wonder how's it going to play in the game. :lol:

Kameron O'Neill is a Ghost Hunter in Moonlight Falls and the Alpha Werewolf of the O'Neill Pack.
    Unfortunately, there's no werewolves in the TS4. :disappointed: At least he can be a Paranormal Investigator, so that's cool. :smile:
    ylisJjT.png

Then there's Ryu Yamamoto, Kameron's husband. He's part spellcaster and part merman in the TS3.
    8HJGkAh.png

Here's what they look like in the TS3:
    sjTcQYj.jpg
    pOQcq1V.jpg
    5PAerwd.jpg
    7ZpcRad.jpg
    Q30Jm5Q.jpg
    RkY1ajd.jpg
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    I created a new graveyard lot today. One far prettier and more useful as a park than my previous Watery Grave lot, which I've described on these forums as "a pool and a whole lotta headstones." That lot's still around of course, but I've decided it's just going to be a place of dishonor where sims I just straight-up culled because I didn't like them or they did something evil or it was Wednesday can rot in the ground.

The new lot is for the honored dead. For sims who've played their role in my never-ending story but needed to be released from this life to make room for a new generation (I've finally got enough sims in my playable rotations that this has become a problem.) Sims buried there are there because they're meant to be remembered. Sims buried in the Watery Grave are there because they were forgotten as soon as they died.

It is with a measure of sorrow that I'll be "inducting a Hall of Fame class" over the coming weekend. But it must be done.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Becka28 Quin and Rohan updates are always awesome. I think it's always awesome to go with what a sim does on a whim. Sometimes characters can surprise an author, and they have all the makings of well-rounded characters.

Edit: I'm happy you are enjoying the story. I'm trying to practice my writing, specifically paying attention to my characters and thinking of how they will do stuff and respond to different situations. The Sims have been very helpful with simulating scenarios for me to develop my own writing style.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    @Becka28 YAAAS the Take On Me sim crossover made my day <3
  • Options
    edited May 2021

The Island Elemental Twins: Dylan and Zephyr

Like I mentioned before. A lot happened, so I'm spreading out my story. Here's part 3.

Dylan confronted a member of the Pod that was poaching fish. Haych was a merman that left the merfolk villages to explore the worlds. He was a bit disconnected from his mer origins.

Dylan: "You're hurting the sea, and you're a merman. Why are you poaching endangered fish? Don't you remember what happened to the Darkfin siblings? How they were punished for each of their own acts of evil?"

Haych: "I don't live close to the sea anymore. I live among humans. What do I care about hurting the sea."

50830732932_a3f7073377_b.jpg
    Haych: "Kemps is the only one left of the Council of Elders. I'm not worried about banishment to Sea of Sand."

Dylan: "But what you are doing is wrong. You understand that, right? You're hurting the sea. I can feel it."

Haych: "I think you're right. I don't want to admit it, but I know who you are. I believe you when you say it. I'll leave."

50830647561_a5f97549e6_b.jpg

Dylan called over Fin. He had a lot to share. Fin was happy to see him.

50830732922_7d0a6550ac_b.jpg

Dylan: "You actually enjoy sushi. That food makes a squall in my stomach."

Fin thinks: "I could use a Tuna Roll right now."

50830647536_746c40c59a_b.jpg

Back at the Eco Center, Kemps confronted Zeph about his girlfriend.

Kemps: "Are you sure you can trust her with our existence? Archer became deeply jealous of another merman that fell in love with a mermaid. He murdered him in cold blood and destroyed the heart of the mermaid he loved. Are you certain that she won't commit the same act of evil?"

Zeph planted more of the flora that would be studied in the Eco Center: "I'm positive. I know what people are like thee moment I introduce myself. She's not the jealous type. She loves the outdoors and is a Child of the Ocean. She's not a mermaid, but she loves the sea as much as I do."

Kemps: "In that case, I'm not against it. But, in the future, don't reveal the existence of merfolk without consulting me. There are many in the pod that live among humans and in the villages. I have to make sure they all stay safe. Also, remember that you are immortal and she isn't. It might've been a curse for you to be born an Elemental, and merfolk live longer than humans too."

50830732912_b16def8ea2_b.jpg

The Mua Pel'Am Islands was thriving, and under Dylan's protection, the sea and the endangered fish found with in were thriving. It became a fulltime job confronting the fish poachers.

Poacher: "You environmentalists need to leave us fishermen in peace. I had an excellent fishermen quick his job because of someone like you."

50830647526_e5a1c9dda5_b.jpg

Poacher: "I especially don't care if the reefs suffer. So don't even try to make that argument."

50830647521_78ca28b9ca_h.jpg

Dylan: "What about the sea turtles that live among the reefs. Are you sure you don't care about them."

Poacher: "I told you I don't care. Who are you to tell me what I should care about."

50830732532_1120996215_b.jpg

Dylan: "What about the trash. Did you know soda cans have been found in the deepest darkest depths of the sea? It started on our beaches before getting washed out to sea."

Poacher: "I'm not convinced."

50829901623_7558f8dc22_b.jpg

The arguing attracted the attention of another human. The Poacher remained angry, but he started to cave as more individuals disagreed and even demonstrated fishing without poaching.

Lady: "You do know what you are doing is wrong. I'll show you the right way myself."

50829901608_6cb3073d6e_b.jpg

Poacher: "Drama Llamas."

Guy: "I'll help."

50830647486_5131a3691a_b.jpg

Poacher: "I'll go, but I really hate you environmentalists."

50830647451_421ed282c3_b.jpg

Dylan decided he was being nice for too long, and he was close to calling a monsoon and shaking the earth with volcanic eruptions: "We don't want trash like you here, so take your two feet and leave."

Poacher: "Fine."

50830732872_27e93dbf2a_b.jpg

That evening, a mermaid that lived among humans showed up and began poaching.

Hana: "I don't care, so don't waste your breath."

50829901318_4b211d3ac5_b.jpg

Dylan: "But you care about the Sea Turtles."

Hana: "I love sea turtles."

Dylan: "Than you care."

50829901588_0e9c2eacbc_h.jpg

Hana thought: "You know, he has a point. That old fisherman tricked me. I wonder how he did that?"

50830647406_3f28359c6d_b.jpg

Hana: "I'm truly sorry for what I did. I don't know what I was thinking."

50829901313_5595cd8b83_b.jpg

Dylan: "We all make mistakes. What matters is that we learn from them and do better."

50830647401_80df6163eb_h.jpg

Hana: "Thank you for being so understanding. I'll go home."

50830647391_3d522e51c6_b.jpg

After getting some sleep, Zeph joined his brother for some fishing. Dylan appeared worn out, and he focused on fishing rather than speaking. A thunderstorm rolled in.

50829901528_acab9dee5d_c.jpg

After the storm passed, Dylan swam out to the nearby reef and called over fin to chat.

Fin: "Did you get struck by lightning again?"

Dylan: "I'm tough like a Sea Turtle."

50830732452_3d39b4fc7a_b.jpg

Dylan flipped and splashed Fin.

Fin thought: "Go back to the island."

Dylan thought as he surfaced: "I got 'em with the tidal fin splash supreme."

50830732752_9cf772d85d_b.jpg

50829901513_662fd5e5bb_b.jpg

Dylan: "Another thunderstorm is approaching. You should dive for cover."

Fin: "You're the one that needs to dive for cover."

Dylan: "You know that I can't follow you underwater."

Fin: "Well, then do what you can to take cover."

50829901508_85b02a1e86_b.jpg

Fin: "I'll see you again."

Dylan: "Same."

Dylan returned to the Eco Center and washed off the ash from getting struck by lightning.

50829901288_7f09c3b343_b.jpg

50830732732_724df21fae_z.jpg

While Zeph continued fishing, Dylan went around the volcano and the shore to clean up the trash. Some of the volcanic sulfur was harder to clean than the rest of the island.

50830732722_3a53b2aec7_c.jpg

50829901483_21dd5f3ab2_b.jpg

50829901283_8e51b94a62_c.jpg

50830647291_854c3e14a3_c.jpg

50830732682_1d6ca406c5_b.jpg

50830732677_14999f68a4_b.jpg

50829901273_d67646952a_c.jpg

And this concludes Dylan and Zeph's rotation. Now, it's onto Ember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-CCe9YWo2c

Another song hinting at the next update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di638xS0jks
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I’ve been on a Sims 4 break, playing Sims 3 instead and even some Sims 2! But I had to post today, 14th January, because it is exactly a year since I created the Sulani/Fosters save! So much has happened since then in that save, including both Samuel and Amanda passing away... I managed to incorporate a lot of different aspects of gameplay into the save, from multiple packs... Amanda got to level 2 of the celebrity system, Lucy and Anne were the first of my Sims to go through university, Anne underwent the Rite of Ascension to become a Spellcaster (unlike the Mastersons who I created as Spellcasters in CAS)... about the only EP that doesn’t really feature in that save is Cats and Dogs, because there wasn’t enough space in the original Foster family home for any pets. (And then I don’t own Eco Lifestyle or Snowy Escape).

I will probably post some old screenshots from the past year, there were plenty taken!
  • Options
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Hello all! I might post a short update later but I'll get in some comments for now. I have decided that I'm going to be taking it easy on my University save, and probably adding Julia and Becca into the rotation. This is mostly because I am now really interested in having Lilith and Cameron attempt to finish university in a haunted house, and I probably will wait at least until my birthday to get the new pack. Between that and Angela and Rohan having a toddler, there would be no one left for me to play the normal university experience with, so I'll probably play a couple of terms with the girls in the dorm.

@RedDestiny92 Those kids are definitely growing up cute!

@Metior_Ice I love your colorful mermen. I like the idea of a challenge to recruit each of them. I enjoy the way you interpret thought bubbles as dialogue. Also the roommate saga was pretty funny.

@BK747 I never really watched Gossip Girl, but I'm pretty sure if I had the characters as sims I would also constantly hear the voiceover as I played. :)

@SamDenny That sounds like a big family! I just started generation 4 with mine. I understand what you mean about not being ready for the cemetery... that was my last rotation before my current one and it was hard. But if you're attached enough to the next gen the game does go on...

@DarkAngel1994 I am enjoying Demetria's story! I'm leaving my awesomes in your linked thread instead of this one.

@SwanSong93 I lol'd at Thorne with Beyonce, and a voodoo doll linked to Justin Bieber. Jordan and Cherie seem sweet together.

@GrimlyFiendish I would like a green sim baby some day. So far only purple and turquoise for me. Quite the large reaper family!

@Becka28 Wow, that is a very nice makeover of Travis! BTW I recently downloaded a bunch of lots from the gallery including some of yours, and I started using the Oasis Springs base game house and it's already one of my favorite houses I have downloaded. It's like the first time I haven't felt the need to change 10-20 things as soon as I placed it. I only changed the kid's room to reflect that they only have the one toddler.
    Sorry my last comment confused Quin with Rohan as far as who had all the babies! But it still holds true - my Rohan will not have nearly as many stepchildren! Anyway now that you post again I feel silly for getting them confused. I remember all your posts about Ekram... that's one of the reasons I didn't feel too bad letting him try to repair the fridge a second time...
    The Aha moment was great!

@CK213 I have never seen the dead cowplant painting! That's funny. Glad things are working out for Magnus and Yuki.

@sarabeth2984 Congrats to Vincent and Joanna on a successful Strangerville adventure! I like your bar remodel.

@PriestessBizarre With those eyes, she may be destined to be creepy.

@Sofmc9 I enjoyed the Brady Bunch bit... the video with the song was great!

@alexandrea Micah is cute! Stealing your date's money is definitely a turnoff!

@haneul Thank you for your comments. Asher trying to help with the essay was really funny! Deli definitely has yet to meet the right man.

@Firande That was an interesting challenge! I don't think I could do it, lol. But you handled it very well!

@BlueSeaWaves I have hope for a happy future for Arthur eventually, especially if his parents are back together! Thanks for your comments!

@Daravi That's one of the reasons I don't use mods... but you did fit it into your story quite well. It works as one option of where to take that sim. I hope she gets happiness in her future.

@Keidra When you said you were a watcher not a player, I am very much the opposite so I really find your posts interesting with the trends you notice when you give them more autonomy. My sims marry who I tell them to, and if there's resistance I just make up a head canon for why that romance was slower than others. It's really interesting how you see the same thing happen with certain sims over multiple saves, but not others. Thanks for including those details!

@ACruelButLovingGod You make good points. Right now I just have one graveyard but before the second generation is all gone I may need to differentiate between the sims I really care about and the ones I just played because I wanted their family members... good luck with your unfortunate induction. I just had a rotation like that and it does get a little emotional.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Daephene Thank you. There were a few parts I might've left out, like the roommate with arrested development that forgot her room key. She left children's toys everywhere :D.

Edit: I'm almost positive her everyday clothing was a formal gown like a princess dress.

My goals for Ember will be to complete her Creative and Social Aspirations before aging up at the end of her rotation. I want to develop her character values, but I'm not worried about her completing them yet. I do want all 5 to be positive like her older brothers. I also want to finish most of her scouting badges, if not all of them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top