Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    The calm before the storm. The elderly man in black sitting on the couch means no harm....

PU33gM7.png
    Or does he?

DxFu5hD.png
    rKFdm5g.png
    I'm afraid the waiter didn't escape his wrath either...

SdZ0tm7.png
    He finished off his restaurant visit by setting the hosts desk on fire

P29yh47.png
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,961 Member
    After doing some research, Joanna decided that she fancied studying Computer Science at university. She looked up what she'd be learning on the course; the main skills were programming, robotics and mischief. She purchased a basic mischief book and studied it at the kitchen table. Jenny, meanwhile, was expressing her melancholy thoughts in her journal, as another friend had recently died.

LaKICaU.jpg

After Martin had had to go home during their date, Joanna decided to make the most of it and sat at the bar. Martin hadn't given her an explanation, but she didn't mind.
    (The barman is a grown Max Villareal. She could probably learn a thing or two about mischief from him, but she obviously don't know about his membership of the Renegades).

lReW71o.jpg

She invited Martin back over, and noticed that he seemed a little sad, so she comforted him. (Salim Benali looking rather awkward in the background :D )

AdeiYx0.jpg

Sweet embrace <3

nV2bber.jpg

Oscar intended to become an actor when he was older. He had always enjoyed watching TV and films, but now he would be watching them with a more critical eye, analysing scenes and the script and the direction (amongst other things, of course). He sat down to watch popular comedy film "The Khlumzee Sisters".

N3aGcc3.jpg

Joanna decided that the best way to improve her relationship with Martin would be to hold a meeting of Geeks Unite, the way they'd met in the first place. They even sat down to play chess together, which had led to their initial friendship.

xflTs8q.jpg

Sue had purchased a rocket building kit, and decided to assemble it. Even though she didn't work as an astronaut, it would still be fun to fully build the ship and fly into space.

7ZhiXkN.jpg

Going outside, Joanna spotted Martin also working on the rocket ship. With her mother out of the picture, she made a move! Martin was a little surprised at the suddenness, but it was a pleasant surprise.

zGaneNa.jpg

She then asked Martin to be her boyfriend, and he accepted gladly! They made their relationship official by taking a selfie and posting it to Simstagram, as any 21st-century teens would.

Having found out that their puppy Mocha was aggressive, Sue had realised that they could not cope with an aggressive dog, so they gave her up for adoption. The family decided that they wanted another puppy, so they contacted the rescue centre and arranged for an adoption evaluation.

RPZHFUd.jpg

Sue spent some time getting to know the puppies, and decided on a little black one, who she named Zoe...

3gdOBmf.jpg

... AND a little grey Cardigan Welsh Corgi, who she named Lola!

iwMNfUN.jpg

Whilst Joanna was at her Scout meeting, Martin paid a visit.
    "Hello! You're Martin, aren't you?" Kirsten asked.
    "Yeah, that's me," Martin affirmed. "Is your sister around?"
    "No, she's at Scouts right now. She'll be back soon, though. Feel free to come in."

uShZOr5.jpg

That day also happened to be Kirsten's birthday!

EZiHcIG.jpg

She's super pretty!

CQVCAzk.jpg

Sue managed to max out the Video Gaming skill!

xSrJR2n.jpg

Jenny visited the Blue Velvet nightclub and practised a few comedy routines.

cKIC8qN.jpg

Apparently ghosts can sing! This is Dominic Fyres.

mUcxSkf.jpg

As the night went on, Jenny noticed a man walk into the bar who looked very like young Martin Bridge. Indeed, the man introduced himself as Martin's father, Fred.

3RWZY5R.jpg

Kirsten got herself a job at the local coffee house, and went for her first shift at 5am.

w1VoUbl.jpg

Look who Kirsten sat next to on her first day at high school!

rqGt1be.jpg

The best way to end the day is always to dance in the corridor.

kYNBx15.jpg

"I just made an awesome gadget #robotics#selfie"

SBN2pSL.jpg

With only a few days left until she became a young adult, Joanna decided that it was time to apply to university. After sending off applications for various scholarships, she filled in the main application form. After she'd sent it, she felt pretty nervous.

rmx1dKv.jpg

The teenagers at Will R Wright High School were unimpressed by the bad weather. It was supposed to be summer, after all! Joanna noticed that Martin didn't have an umbrella, and felt sorry for him.

SxZKB08.jpg

So... will Joanna get into the distinguished Computer Science degree at Foxbury Institute? How will her relationship with Martin develop? Will she be able to balance a degree and love?

• Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited October 2020
    The Island Elemental Twins: Dylan and Zephyr: The Broken World Saga

The Kailani Legacy: Lir and Loch 1

For the Toddlers, I'm trying to imagine them as merfolk, so I dressed them accordingly. Because both parent were half-merfolk during conception, they will be pure-blood merfolk. The idea is that Reef Kailani reconnected with the sea and gained the power of merfolk, and his descendants are strengthening that connection and becoming more like merfolk and less human.

It appears Aaron and Ashley's Hair color was dominant, and both sets of twins got Kylen and Rylan's yellow eyes. Because these three new additions are pure-blood (Two merfolk parents when conceived), I gave them the sea green eyes, and I will give them pointed ears and hair in a unique color when they get their merform. I really wish they extended the merform to all life stages so it would be possible to have a merfolk family. As a console player, I can't use cc or mods (hence the outfits and subtle rebellion against limitations). They won't give merfolk more content, so I won't have my merfolk conform to human standards.

Based on the Laws of Succession:

The First Born Twin will remain the Heir as long as they live.

The Spare can take the Heir's spot only if the Heir dies.

The Heir and Spare must be a twin or triplet. (Primarily to see if a lineage of multiple birth increases the chances of multiple births. As I understand it, the Fertile Trait is required for multiple births regardless.)

Lir Kailani (The Heir)

Loch Kailani (The Spare)

Cole Kailani (The Cousin)

I'm giving Lir the easiest going aspiration out of all the quests, but I feel like it is fitting for a family growing closer to the sea.

Lir will complete the Beach Life Aspiration and recover the Camping Guitar inside the Elemental Temple.

This may be the easiest quest, but it seems to start out with the hardest tasks first. Even the Camping Guitar will probably end up simply requiring Lir to remind Dylan where he left all the camping equipment. The spirit world can make things fuzzy. This quest will remove another NAP hindering progress.

So, Loch autonomously hugged Lir. Apparently, Lir received Voodoo Pain and was angry. Loch was trying to help him feel better. I can see these two having a strong brotherly bond.

And the patch works, the parents are now actually potty training the toddlers. Still hopeful for something added to merfolk. Island Living was supposed to introduce the occult race, and it feels like they focused heavily on the human Island Life, but they did not focus as much on merfolk content. I'm still happy the patch works.

Oh, and the Grandparents were bugged or something because I couldn't make them leave. I did give them a key to the house in case they were locked in. They helped out around the house before leaving. Aaron was suffering from an annoying bug or quirk. Merfolk can sleep in the water, but the action does not speed up time. However, the members of the household turned into extremely light sleepers and actively avoided sleeping in the water when I told them to. I think the nearby speakers all over the room were to blame, but I did try to make sure they were all turned off before going to bed. I know that Nyx broke in and turned on the speakers, consequently waking everyone up. I just wish merfolk sims made better use of sleeping in the water and had a more unique interaction for the option. Unless the sound it underwater or connected to an object that goes underwater, the sound shouldn't be an issue. I do know that metal clanging on a pool ladder can send a ringing noise through the whole pool. My swim coach used that as a signal for changing swim speed during a set.

Loch played with blocks while Kylen tried to teach Lir Please, Thank You, Sorry, and How to Talk. It's never too early to gain character values.

I'm looking forward to removing Earthquakes as a lot trait. Whenever an earthquake happens, it wakes everyone in the household up. Kylen put Lir to sleep, but Loch decided to casually Watch Aaron in the tub...

Toddlers after an Earthquake. This totally isn't a bug.

Aaron put them to bed again.

Kylen: "What's that horrid spell."

Kylen turns to Lir: "Do you want me to change your diaper?"

Lir: "Babbla (I enjoy this state you call horrid.)."

Ashley picks this moment to use this bathroom while Kylen tries to give Lir a bath.

Ashley's Thoughts: "So, privacy isn't going to be a thing after I have this child."

Kylen drops the child in the bathroom.

Sits at the dining room table next to his brother and is like "Flower emoji, that's how women use the restroom."

Rylan thinks to himself: "And that's how the three bears made goldilocks pie just right."

Something woke up the household again, and I was sending Ashley over to Breast Feed ( I honestly don't know if it's better than bottle feeding, but it does make delegating tasks like the mother feeding the baby and the the father changing dirty diapers easier to manage. However, as Ashley approached, I had two of my four adult sims interrupt her feeding Cole to change his diaper when he didn't need it.

Aaron looked miffed that Loch passed out on the floor. It did keep him distracted long enough for Ashley to feed Cole. Lir is actually doing pretty well on his own...

And this is how Kylen learned to paint. I had Rylan make sculptures at the woodworking table. It was the only way to get Kylen and Rylan out of the way.

I aged Cole up quickly because his crying kept the new twins from getting sleep. I'm pretty sure I broke an official legacy rule, but in the famous words of Jack Sparrow: "They are more like guidelines anyways."

Cole woke up the next day and went straight to playing with toys.

Cole: "Babba Babba. (I love this yellow car-truck thing)."

Extras

I think Alex Moyer is immortal because there is literally no other explanation for her existence in the game. All premades that aren't immortal are subject to a normal life span and should be dead.

Some people mentioned including a premade. Well...
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    Yesterday I gave in and started search and download some cc. I was almost up until midnight, because I couldn't stopped, it was so much fun. I haven't seen them all in the game yet, so that'll be my evening program for today. :smiley:
  • KorglyKorgly Posts: 187 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm playing the "Not So Berry" challenge on console if you don't know what that is? It's 10 generations of sims with favorite colores of the rainbow or berry's I guess depending on what the challenge creator was thinking.. each gen has set aspirations and traits and decorates everything with a colour.. first generation being mint(green). anyways today Sora my starter character started his wellness journey and practiced mischief magic for sometime but, those where the positive/good things that happened today for the bad/negative things he got stuck at his job so he may have to quit! his roommate interrupted his tv session while he was trying to raise his fun meter and decided to change the channel! then turn it completly off on him and walk out the front door! not to mention she left clay and de-stresser potions all over the house.. "how rude" but, eh he has almost fulfilled most of his goals for the generation and it's time for him to start thinking about a romantic partner to bring the Rose colored sim into play.. he has a couple in mind already. He could glitch inpregnate the Flower Bunny 🐰? or he has also had his eye on the celebrity sim Ariana Grande from the gallery 🤔 lol or maybe just some random Townie he crosses paths with? anyone got any suggestions or can choose for me/him?

https://postimg.cc/fVK51qH7

https://postimg.cc/fkt2kKLZ
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

(NOTE: These next few posts are essentially what's happening while Kaden is away at Uni, so there will be some overlap. After the "meanwhile back home" posts, Kaden's last two terms at Uni will conclude.)

Excerpts from the Journal of Felipe Monte**gro

-Me, Bobbie and Iggy were over at Tucker and Darsh’s place for a guy’s night, we played games on the console. They’ve been having guys over a lot more lately. Which has kind of made me think something’s up. It’s just some offhand comments I picked up from both of them lately, I guess. Anyway, I haven’t said anything to Roxie about it though, since I don’t have anything concrete to go on, I don’t really see the point.-

phZ5X3o.jpg
    Guy’s night at Darsh and Tucker’s.

-Roxie and I threw a big birthday party for Enrique, he’s going off to school this fall and him being our baby and all we kind of wanted to make a big deal out of it. I mean, we won’t have any kids at home all day anymore after this, sigh. Carlos already has so much going on, it’s all I can do to get in a game of chess or kick the soccer ball around with him on the weekends. Man, where does the time go, I mean, it seems like only yesterday we had a toddler at home when we brought home a little blond baby, jeez. Boy was Carlos jealous of Enrique at first, was it really all that long ago?-

QXXiYeK.jpg
    Make a wish Enrique.

kj4TZCe.jpg
    Enrique is a child.

oB6O4AJ.jpg
    Enjoying the food and birthday cake.

-Well, I was right, Tucker and Darsh have hired a “surrogate”, as in, a woman to have Tucker’s baby. Her name is Lori Hurley, she doesn’t have any family, her dad passed away when she was a child and her mother shortly after she started college. So, she’s been going to college part time and working as a waitress and will use the surrogate money to go to Uni full time. She’s already expecting and has moved in with Tucker and Darsh till the baby is born. Roxie is in a mood, she’s just not happy about it. Thankfully, she kept her mouth shut till after Tucker and Darsh left after dropping the bombshell, but boy did I get an earful. She thinks they should have just adopted a kid. And, according to what they said, they are planning to adopt a second child later on. Then thing is, Tucker said he really wanted a child, a child that was a part of him. He said it was something that he’s always wanted and, well, they can afford it. And I bet it costs a fortune to pay someone to have your kid and then give it up for you to raise, neither I or Roxie asked about that though. I do kind of get his point, I mean, I have two sons that are my flesh and blood, so I don’t feel like I’m in any position to judge him, to be honest. Roxie feels differently. Darsh, well, he said he doesn’t care where the child comes from, just that he really wants to be a parent and always has. He also said that they have been talking about also being foster parents down the road, of taking in a kid or kids who need a good home. To be honest, I think that would be great, there are a lot of kids out there like Victor and any of them would be lucky to have Tucker and Darsh take them in and give them a stable home.

kRAJsDT.jpg
    Tucker’s surrogate, Lori Hurley.

-Carlos managed to get Enrique into that League of Adventurers Club. And just a few weeks later, somehow, Carlos was the new president of the club. Well, when I asked him about it, Carlos told me he had made a deal with Keely Pancakes, who was the existing president. He told her that if she let Enrique in and made him president, then when she aged out of the club, that he, Carlos, would keep an open spot to let her little sister in as soon as she was old enough. Ok, so my son is kind of a deal maker and an outright schmoozer, a real chip of the old block, I guess.-

cmaGACK.jpg
    Enrique’s first League of Adventurers meeting.

-I threw Roxie a surprise birthday party. It’s a big one, so I wanted to make it special and all. I got her mom and mine to help, of course, I could never have pulled it off myself, my boy’s can’t keep a secret to save their lives, to be honest. I invited other couples mostly, family and friends. I wanted it to kind of be different from the usual family thing like we do for the kids. The thing is, I was kind of worried that Roxie would not be feeling so festive for this birthday, so I wanted it to be special, I guess.
    After everyone left I made sure that me and Roxie had a moment alone, we shared a drink outside by the bar and I gave her my present, a pair of diamond earrings, the jeweler had promised me they would match her engagement ring.
    And I had made the boys promise, in addition to the handmade cards they do for her every year, to make it a point to get up in time so we could have a family breakfast together for a whole week. Roxie always complains about that, how we never eat at the same time in the mornings. So, I thought it would be nice to give her a week where we did eat together. To be honest, I think she may have liked that better than the earrings.-

eU74Ty4.jpg
    Roxie makes a wish.

6YmhE0v.jpg
    Felipe and Roxie share a moment alone.

slmapzl.jpg
    Enjoying a family breakfast.

-Victor is applying to Universities now, he graduates soon and has his birthday coming up. There’s just a lot going on for him right now. Boy, does that take me back, I was a nervous wreck waiting on those college acceptance letters, let me tell you. Anyway, when I went over to coach him on his workout, he asked me for a favor, he wanted me to take him into the city to see Jennie on the weekend, he said it was really important. So, I agreed, I mean, I won’t have him around soon and it would maybe give us a chance to talk on the drive without mami and papi around.
    Anyway, I chatted with Jennie’s roommates while she and Victor talked, that Van Dawson seems like a nice boy, by the way. What it was, is that he and Jennie decided to cool off the relationship and just be friends. It was Victor who instigated it, which, well, kind of took me by surprise. So I asked him about it on the way back. What Victor said, was that one of the things he liked most about Jennie was that she was like papi about music, that she was passionate about it, just like papi. But, that was also part of the problem, Jennie was so dedicated to her music and studies, that she didn’t have room for a relationship in her life right now. Victor said, he kind of felt left out and like he was doing all the work, and well, that’s not the kind of relationship he wanted, that it was too one-sided and he had learned his lesson with Hugh, about being more invested than the other person is. The he continued, plus, well, I’ll be going away to Uni soon too, hopefully, and I want to be able to focus on that. I mean, to not have to try to navigate Uni and do all the work to keep our relationship going. I thought that my little brother was suddenly, somehow, all grown up, like, that was the most mature thing he has ever said to me. The thing is Victor, I said, you and Jennie, well, you parted on good terms, and somewhere down the road, after school, I mean, well, maybe the two of you can revisit having a relationship, she may be ready to settle down by then, if that’s something you both still want. Yeah, he said, maybe so.
    Victor had me drop him off at the park in Oasis Springs instead of taking him back home. He said that Just for the Halibut was meeting there and that he could catch a ride home from someone. Plus, he kind of wanted to just do some fishing in solitude for awhile. Just tell me though, when did my little brother suddenly become a man?-

XCAqVW3.jpg
    The “Let’s just be friends.” talk.

uYoyz2G.jpg
    Victor catches a whopper.

CWJbvok.jpg
    A man-to-man talk with Uncle Cristian.

-Me and Roxie went to Victor’s birthday party, it was actually a lot more that than though, he got into Foxbury Institute, he’s going for a Distinguished Degree in Economics, he wants to go into a business career like me and mami. Jeez, my boys are both in school now and my little brother is all grown up, I mean, I can’t really grasp how all the time has gone by so quickly.-

NyJTZIn.jpg
    Victor impatiently waits to hear from colleges.

PTpIyes.jpg
    Victor tries soaking in a bath while drinking OJ as a stress reliever.

dqzXGub.jpg
    Jade surprises Victor by mounting his big catch.

RH4UPmf.jpg
    Victor is going to Uni!!!!

kKF7Sp0.jpg
    Talking to the birthday boy, soon to be man.

B10j2rz.jpg
    Victor makes a wish.

-Reena Parikh-Denney was born yesterday at around 1:30 PM. She is a doll too. Roxie is ecstatic over having another baby girl in the family. Lori had Darsh as her birthing coach, I guess Tucker wanted Darsh to feel like he was a part of it all too. The good news, well, I guess it’s good news and all, is that Roxie doesn’t get that look on her face around little girls anymore. I think it means she’s not really thinking about maybe us trying for a girl anymore. I say it’s good, but now I’m not so sure, I mean, seeing these little baby girls lately, kind of makes me feel like I missed out somehow, sigh.-

Zl0fdI8.jpg
    Lori is due any day now.

wAJw3bG.jpg
    It’s go time!

bXWIstH.jpg
    At the hospital.

KNnqvYd.jpg
    Tucker bonds with Reena.

-Tucker had started house hunting, he wanted a bigger place, as there wasn’t room for the baby and Lori, who stuck around a while, since she was breast feeding little Reena. But, she’s in school now, with the surrogate money she can go to Uni full-time and not have any money worries, she’s a really nice girl and I’m happy that everything worked out for her and for Tucker and Darsh.
    Anyway, it turns out that Roxie’s parents and Tucker are going to trade houses now. Roxie thinks that the house is way too big for Tucker’s family still, but if they do adopt and later become foster parents, well, it may be that they will need the space. Plus, I think that house is just too much for Cristian and Dina now that they are getting up there. I mean, there’s a spare bedroom at Tucker’s old house for Austin when he’s home from school and after, plus, they’ll have it for sleepovers with the grandkids too. And, I kind of like the idea of that house staying in the family and all.-

@BlueSeaWaves You got lucky on the genetics with Archie, he turned out quite good looking.
    Oh dear, Owen and Sylvia seem to be having a very, well, not a very nice honeymoon.

@Koteyka Thank you for putting the tag-line on you last post, I totally did not pick up on the Harry Potter thing going on when I read through the first time. Then I saw that and well I had to go back and re-read it to get the hidden context. You did that on purpose, didn't you? ;)

@Lucy_Henley I've got my fingers crossed for Joanna and Martin, in my game, romances generally don't survive college.
    About the Organizations at Uni, in the case of my sims, the ones they joined actually helped with requirements for Uni, in Kaden's case the Research & Debate skill is one of the Psychology skills too. And Omar's Bot Savants helped him with robotics skill and rocket science, which was a requirement for a mechanical engineer career later on as well. So doing those organizations was a more fun way to increase Uni performance. Higher skills means better grade along with other factors. And, the Organizations have 4 levels and I never got past the beginning of level 2, so it's not like my sims were that great at it either. :D

Origin ID is: sobenewbie
    sunblond wrote: »

-Well, I was right, Tucker and Darsh have hired a “surrogate”, as in, a woman to have Tucker’s baby. Her name is Lori Hurley, she doesn’t have any family, her dad passed away when she was a child and her mother shortly after she started college. So, she’s been going to college part time and working as a waitress and will use the surrogate money to go to Uni full time. She’s already expecting and has moved in with Tucker and Darsh till the baby is born. Roxie is in a mood, she’s just not happy about it. Thankfully, she kept her mouth shut till after Tucker and Darsh left after dropping the bombshell, but boy did I get an earful. She thinks they should have just adopted a kid. And, according to what they said, they are planning to adopt a second child later on. Then thing is, Tucker said he really wanted a child, a child that was a part of him. He said it was something that he’s always wanted and, well, they can afford it. And I bet it costs a fortune to pay someone to have your kid and then give it up for you to raise, neither I or Roxie asked about that though. I do kind of get his point, I mean, I have two sons that are my flesh and blood, so I don’t feel like I’m in any position to judge him, to be honest. Roxie feels differently. Darsh, well, he said he doesn’t care where the child comes from, just that he really wants to be a parent and always has. He also said that they have been talking about also being foster parents down the road, of taking in a kid or kids who need a good home. To be honest, I think that would be great, there are a lot of kids out there like Victor and any of them would be lucky to have Tucker and Darsh take them in and give them a stable home.

kRAJsDT.jpg
    Tucker’s surrogate, Lori Hurley.

This was an idea I didn’t consider for Kylen and Aaron. I will say that the Kailani Household doesn’t have the money for a surrogate. I imagine it would be very expensive. Also, the generation needed to be descended from the heir.

I guess the whole temporary carrying a child was the only way for the next heir to meet the requirements. Sulani Mana is the genetic trait that needed to get passed down. It is the legacy marker even if I don’t use the abilities.

Still, the household now has three toddlers running around and my sims want to move even though they are on one of the largest lots.

I don’t have anywhere in Sulani left to move half the household, and I’m probably not going to start moving out the parents until Lir and Loch are young adults. Kylen and Rylan will be adults soon.
    For the legacy succession laws, I think I’m going to amend them.

Kylen having a kid was as weird as expected, and it had an unforeseen effect on the game play. Kylen’s pregnancy effectively extended his life span a few days because I only received a notification for Rylan’s birthday instead of both Kylen and Rylan.

Originally, the heir would only be replaced by the spare upon the heirs death.

Now, the heir’s responsibility for producing the next heir will go to the spare if the heir is gay.

The potential heir and spares will be male to avoid the game splitting up the twins or triplets birthdays because of a pregnancy.
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited October 2020
    OK, bit of backstory...Currently my favourite Sims 4 game I have right now is my Sixties themed one and it's been great trying to modify the buildings to look era appropriate, getting all my sims, townies and premades in the fashions of the era etc, etc. In terms of game play and themes I'm looking to incorporate more of the popular history into the game...the swinging sixties side is going well but then there's how to tackle the Vietnam war, protests (already a game feature), civil rights, women's lib and turn on, tune in and drop out. It's a WIP right now.

But one thing I had an idea to do was to incorporate the Playboy lifestyle, Heffner and the rest....in an appropriate Sim format as this isn't history and it's all a bit tongue in cheek anyway. So I created my Heff, called Alan Cuffe in the game, got him a nice house and set about creating a kind of exclusive club. So the club rules are singles only, young adults and adults, hot tubs, swimming pools, music, dancing, drinks at the bar, romantic interactions and....without thinking fully of the repercussions...woohoo.

So Cuffe goes off and tries to find suitable members for the club....this is before I've found him a job (he's independently wealthy already) and just after the Welcome Wagon and he finds someone ideal. The next day he calls his first meeting and the one member (so far) shows up. Now of all the activities I've listed for club meetings...they head to the bedroom first. Oh boy, my Sims 4 games are usually fairly family friendly but this has altered things a bit.

I can see a rival club setting up to be opponents of Cuffe's club and his activities. "Down with this sort of thing!"

Sometimes the game gives me an idea for Sim 66: Recently it's generated a lot of young, single mothers and I was wondering how to incorporate that into a sixties setting then it struck me...their husbands are away in Vietnam. When it comes time to fill in their backstories a bit more I might have some husbands return and some not make it back.

I know this game has its critics but for me it's a lot of fun and it provides a lot of ideas for storytelling.
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Metior_Ice best of luck!

@sunblond oh man the notes thing frustrated me so much! Like dang just talk to me if there's an issue, y'know? ...Anyway, haha. Kaden sounds like he's doing well! The debate showdown would have been interesting. Oh my, poor Josie got mobbed! And honestly, even if FI is more prestigious for that program, you have to like where you are, too!

Some of it was replacing items with better ones (like the kitchen appliances and TV), but yeah, a lot of it was just the decorating. What can I say, I like my places to look good!

Good luck to Tucker and Darsh! I feel Roxie is being a bit unfair? I am 100% all for adoption, but I can understand the biological angle too, and, well, it's their decision. Fostering would be great too, yeah. Lovely birthday, and that family time is definitely better than diamonds! Sounds like Victor and Jennie handled things very maturely, yeah. Welcome to the world, Reena!

@AlwaysAsking aww man, poor Joey! Although in fairness, it is literally in Don's name...

XD Yeah, that was kidding. Unless I'm very specifically sticking to a neutral or greyscale scheme, I like bright! (Like. IRL, too. Here is my armchair - purple walls, bright yellow chair, hot pink blankets, yellow and orange cushions!)

Thank you! Daisy Hovel... I think has two bedrooms by default, yeah. I'm not sure, I did change around the interior a bunch with some of them. The angled bit is there, but I moved it closer to the exterior wall just to make stuff fit better. Haha, mine actually is orange! Actually, it's an extremely specific shade of yellowy-orange, but I just say orange for convenience (then yellow, then purple, then pink... which now puts my armchair in context!).

Yeees, the windchimes! And heh, Luca is really the first time I've played with toddlers, so I didn't know about the sugar crash! Sorry, kiddo XD

@Becka28 man, your Morgyn is intense! Quin and Rohan are adorable, though, so it is nice that Morgyn clicks so well with Declan. Otherwise things could get messy! (Messier, anyway!)

@Koteyka all good, real life is definitely a thing that happens! And yeees isn't Luca precious? His relationship with Lilith and Caleb is super cute, too. And Nifty Knitting is really fun, it has some lovely items!

Yeah, understandable getting emotional :( I literally got teary-eyed writing parts of my Simsta pieces! You just really want the characters you've got invested in to be happy!

Harry!! I've been following your Simsta for them, of course, but lovely to see them in the main story! Poor Remus, the self-consciousness from the scars must be really hard. Oh gosh Peter is adorable in that scarf XD Oh yeah, Peter does work there! Well, that's a nice point of connection :) Sirius, honey, you're right in the street XD Hiiii Toffee and Victoria, I missed you! And yeah, that's not a bad philosophy - home is what you make of it.

(I have a lot of very mixed feelings about the Potterverse now, given... well, everything about Rowling, but honestly, I'm a big fan of reclaiming the stuff you love. Rowling can't be trusted to treat her characters right, so it's up to us to do so!)

(Also I cannot wait for Ianto to meet Luna oh my goodness.)

@Binibini awww, I think Kayla made a good choice! :D
    @ryttu3k Thanks. This legacy is one part story and another part experimenting with game mechanics.

Anyways, regardless of how it happened, I now have 3 toddlers that will be a handful. I need all the luck I can get!
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    rKFdm5g.png

What did she do to be turned into a statue rabbit?! LOL!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited October 2020
    My Cole family tree is gaining a new member! This new baby will be the sixth grandchild of Ben and Alison Cole!

Birth Order(oldest to youngest)
    Spencer Cordova
    Emerson Cordova
    Ryder Cole
    Michael Worthington
    Preston Cole
    Caitlin** Worthington

**Irish form of Katherine
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    So, I thought I would create a separate save from my story save. This save will be mostly for fun.

So, I’ve been thinking about how I might include premades, and I decided to create the Occult Life save. Basically, I’m going to take premade sims with an occult status, male and female with one exception, and turn them into toddlers.

The occult sims need to at least be a premade or already existing sim in one of my saves.

Some occults do not exist in easily accessible ways, and those will be the exceptions.

The first Occult Household will feature Calum as the adult and the save founder.

The Sulani Occult toddlers will be:

Nalani Mahi’ai (Mermaid)
    Kalamainu'u Iona (Mermaid)
    Ukupanipo Hekekia (Merman)
    Arihi Tilo (Island Elemental) (Hidden Island Living Occult with unique requirements to encounter).
    Reef Kailani (Island Elemental) (Hidden Island Living Occult with unique requirements to encounter).
    Dylan Zalrian (Elemental Merman) (Unique genetic requirements to encounter).
    Zephyr Zalrian (Elemental Merman) (Unique genetic requirements to encounter).
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Grim just taking advantage of those Yoga mats left behind by his ancestors. He's just better than you.
    gENjwCP.png
    After that Grim decided to help his Step-Daughters with their homework.
    Y60MEci.png
    Hunter: "What makes you think you can help us? You didn't even go to college, you went to space right after highschool."
    Grim: "That just means I have more experience in the world compared to a college student!"
    ZkhkhwB.png
    And then they played video games together......Casey won.
    WNEA5fl.png
    Well turns out it's time for Sabrina's baby to be born.....And they got here before the hospital staff even showed up.
    YoMVu1Z.png
    Oh that's new, Bruce's sister, Rosa just got a job at the hospital.
    JTAjc8g.png
    Oh yeah, good Ol' Rosa. Lover of clay, immortal vampire, according to the family tree she married Ol' Vlad so obviously she has awful taste in men. Good Ol' Rosa.
    eURnNTG.png
    Rosa: "Here to donate blood?"
    Sabrina: "No, I'm here to give birth."
    hjBqr8M.png
    Rosa: "Oh we'll get your blood one way or another."
    ss66IZO.png
    Doctor: "You know it's amazing, we've been using this same machine for close to a thousand years and haven't maintained it once!"
    44idNhn.png
    Doctor: "Though we really should, last person that used this machine was turned inside out. But I'm sure you'll be fine."
    jZgdLy2.png
    And thus, Grim was given permission by Sabrina to name their son....Anakin Reaper. After a fallen hero.
    C0awJzd.png
    Meanwhile in the other room....
    8eCZK3h.png
    Sabrina: "Were you seriously playing Sim City the entire time I was in labor?!"
    Grim: "I don't tell you how to live your life."
    IPqwf3W.png
    Also, Casey aged up.
    TRtaVGT.png
    We kept the hairstyle.
    dIdUFiY.png
    Sabrina: "Hey, sorry to overshadow your birthday with the birth of your little brother. So hey, here's some confetti."
    ZhbmTQE.png
    So since Sabrina certainly isn't getting any younger here, they decided to work on a second baby now.
    WMk6tGG.png
    Surprise surprise, she's pregnant again.
    8OV3gnr.png
    Well since it's Casey's birthday it means she doesn't have to go to school! Too bad Hunter still does.....So they decided to go to the beach for her birthday! Without Hunter of course.
    A4CrUp6.png
    Grim: "Oh boy, I get to show off my mysterious six pack to the world!"
    Skullcrusher: "All the ladies want you and all the men want to be you, good Sir."
    PilJmVw.png
    Meanwhile Sabrina and Casey work on their tans.
    xiCBKMF.png
    Grim: "I stole a man's jetski!"
    Skullcrusher: "He was not expecting a haymaker to the face that's for sure, Good Sir!"
    MLhSvlC.png
    Grim: "Hey everybody, watch me do a flip on this thing!"
    L8jA5Ht.png
    Doesn't look like he'll stick that landing.
    PckYOMi.png
    Casey: "Hey, nice hair."
    Woman: "Thanks!"
    SYGPyO2.png
    After all of that, Grim and Sabrina got all cozy by the fire.
    Azjveb0.png
    ....The dead fire.
    Grim: "Hope this isn't symbolic of our love."
    BvOOdki.png
    Oh look, Raven's here again.....and she's pregnant again! Looks like we're going to have cousins at the same age. Oh it'll be so cute, they'll be BFF's....maybe.
    Gja09K0.png
    Well since the fire is out, Raven will do the traditional fire dance.....something that she has never done before but hey there's a first time for everything.
    ZibVXJq.png
    Later that day after everyone got home.
    Hunter: "Oh wow, you got bigger."
    Casey: "Yeah, it happens."
    edjat2z.png
    Meanwhile, Grim couldn't stop laughing maniacally over the fact that he's about to make some 🐸🐸🐸🐸 good Dumplings.
    xb3G2aU.png
    Oh and he forgot that Anakin needed to be fed as well.
    ZEuysFS.png
    Oh and Grandma Octavia showed up!
    Octavia: "Kids wanna learn magic?"
    Casey: "But we're not wizards."
    Octavia: "Curses."
    FCcdlHv.png
    Well since she can't teach her grandkids magic, she decided to challenge Grim to another duel.
    ULuqzWy.png
    Octavia: "You've gotten stronger."
    Grim: "Of course, I trained all day yesterday. Now I can win this duel!"
    iXqCiy5.png
    And then Grim struck down Octavia and....Oh wait.
    Nj9w0ql.png
    Octavia: "Yeah that was cool and all but can you do this?"
    Zb6nTFu.png
    Grim: "Is this going to hurt?"
    Octavia: "Like hell!"
    b9UbC4s.png
    kc0PEgu.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@catmando380 - (p. 786) Which one are you referring to? I have a lot of CC and don't think I'll remember where I got them, unless it's from the Sims Resource.

@ryttu3k - Awesome builds, very colorful! :)
    I've heard about the Vampire: The Masquerade. Tried it out too and made my vampire in the game, you might see him in this post. Also, Luka looks really cool. :)

I didn't know that, and my little sister is autistic. Learned something new every day.

It would've been an interesting generation if Noah was the heir.

@sunblond - Thanks, I have to mess with the settings to make them look right. Too bad the piercings don't show up well.

UPDATE
    If you guys remember about Autumn meeting Ortinbras (the white-haired woman), apparently the household where Ortinbras is with somehow disappeared in my game. Not sure what exactly happened, so I have to scrap that idea and continue on until Tristan's a young adult.
    Tristan decided to move out to live with his roommates at Strangerville. He promised his parents that he'll be back the day before Harvest Day, maybe with a special someone.
    PihhID7.png

The first person he met was the owner of the house, Madam Dorothy Swan.
    fRPNKFi.png

Madam Dorothy introduced everyone to Tristan.
    Uff09ez.png

"The name's Brianna Lancaster."
    dHbCzsE.png

"These two are Cian McAlister and Keith Bishop," Brianna said. "Cian's actually Madam Dorothy's son...well adopted son."
    VRIzrno.png

Tristan sat down on the couch with Brianna and Keith, having a nice conversation.
    "No need to be shy if you want help, we don't bite...unless it's Cian," Keith said.
    Tristan isn't sure whether he should be relieved or uneasy on that statement.
    eTQTNfU.png

But Cian, on the other hand, wasn't pleasant with the new guy and insulted Tristan, only to be pulled aside by Dorothy to another room.
    JoXDRkA.png

"Ignore him, he's not great with newcomers," Brianna said. "As long as you have us, you'll be just fine."
    "Thanks...I guess." Tristan hoped his stay here is alright, but already has someone hating him on day one.
    "Aren't we forgetting someone?" Keith spoke up.
    "Oh yeah! Come on, there's one more person who should totally meet," Brianna said. "She's probably in the basement."
    sGtxLEZ.png

Brianna led Tristan down the basement to meet a woman, who was sparring on the exercise machine.
    "Hey yo, girl! We have a new roommate!" Brianna shouted over the loud robotic voice coming from the machine.
    K42mNwr.png

Tristan took one good look at the woman and was already head over heels.
    XrDiK6q.png

Tristan got along very well with Iris Jossma, even Brianna noticed this.
    M3JveCA.png
    RpwMvut.png

"We should go out of town for a party! How about tomorrow night at 8-Balls?"
    "Isn't Love's Day tomorrow as well?" Tristan pointed out.
    "Oh, Cian has to come...just to make Keith happy. Iris, make sure he comes with us," Brianna said.
    "I'll see what I can do with that knucklehead," Iris said as she went upstairs.
    dErL07i.png

Not only does Tristan took a liking on Iris, but also on Brianna and her cheerful spirit as well.
    U0kbtX8.png

After Brianna headed upstairs to fix up dinner, Tristan texted his mother that he's here safe and sound and will be seeing her and dad in a few months.
    xGDlXLt.png

He could get used to this place...
    SG2l2SV.png

...unaware of what's yet to come.
    hBEVJ88.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited October 2020
    Hey everyone, I am still with my inbtween families this one is still Nick and Pinky

Request tagging @AlwaysAsking @mercuryfoam @RedDestiny92 @Silverofdreams30

Some comments!

@sunblond
    Heh, I was happy to read this story! ^.^ I loved catching up on his second semester and eeeeh those notes! I think it would be better if you could have an option speak about note. Anyways nice time reading the in between!~ Haha I know I have a crush on Perry~ He is a nice man.

@RedDestiny92
    You know I never finished all the collectables for recipes I should so I can have more food options haha! Good luck and hopeful success!
    Hehe~ I giggled at playing dress up xD I say they both play in the closet one day?~ ;)

I understand the passage of time is up to the simmer, this is th longest I think I played with sims but right now, I still have so much to do with them hehe~

LOL his dad could have been xD MCCC did many of crazy things until I got it under control xD

I agree! I plan to do that with Rainbow and Hazel here soon, show them more as preteens by using the kids room stuff pack!
    Gavin is super sweetie and hehe, Rainbow would be sweet and accommodating as sugar with him! <3

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I freaking loved that video my gods I knew a lot of those awesome songs! I am happy they can live on somewhere and are still loved! Heh, I lost traction at like the final 4 or 3 haha trapped in the past am !! xD

@AlwaysAsking
    I agree 100% with you! That is why I am my lax save where I just play with a bunch of single roommates not getting in relationships and if they are they are in multiple xD.

Oh yes everything with Joey is super fast! xD And a brand new one? wow that must be fate! Hey lol just thought, Don is fast, Joey is fast, they are turbo together no wonder they did it so much in the update haha!~
    I have to say, I was shocked about that! I thought once Don got hooked, he was a sucker! Guess not, wow! I felt so so bad for Joey those looks especially the pleading/begging one! Maaan puppy eyse of death, and they were not fake ones boy!

I squealed so hard when I saw Ian/Xavier, I thought he looked somehow familiar!!!! Just something about him!!! Did you make him younger? What did you change? :blush:

You remembered everything right about it, Max dragged his feet quite a while and Mckenna went for it in less than half the time as Max, I am thinking so! I have a couple of mods that help me clear out a place super quick! With other people out of the way she became so bold like her usual self I guess! Once I figured out how to work around the unflirty trait to get them a romance started they both went with it, true love <3!

Haha I never used that setting either but it does exist for sure! I saw it once, tell me how it works out, if you use it!

Oh yeah no doubts! Don is a horrible character unstoried or with someone and having a changing arc. I've feel in love with Thorne's Don though and lol it must be tough road attracted to someone like Throne!

I knooow right? Maybe Juli should visit the doctors if she keeps feeling this way? :wink:

I am happy you enjoyed the Pinky and Nick update! I had a lot of fun playing it! That was actually two weeks of their life lol along with the rest of this update! I could not pull myself away haha thank goodness aging is off!

I will go looking for Joey today! I can upload Amelia too but hm yes, yes I have a copy of her that will work heh, you might this confusing line of works in this update.

@BlueSeaWaves

Oh yes it will all come out eventually ;)

Woodworking is very hard! It is my first time doing woodwork all the way! Hehe glad it made you laughed cracked me up too ! xD

Bandit is so cute~

I loved how Archie was messing with his dad haha!

What a nice time for a wedding and honeymoon!

I've been having incidents of flirty sims and I ignore it too unless it seems valid, it is annoying though, thinking of turning off via MCCC.

But despite all that, I am super happy for the two~

Archie is soo handsome~ I agree he looks a lot like his dad but not all the way, love that about genes!~

A couple of evenings later, a black and white/ dinner party was planned nothing too special just to gather everyone and have some gourmet cooking, Nick wanted to share his mastered talent in making it, now that he was at the highest level.

What could he say? He loved feeding his friends the best 5 star food for free~

Here these two are being absolutely romantic and in love (when are they not?) before the party begins.

(These were taken with the passionate romance mod).
    50390238353_91778b91b8_h.jpg
    50390238248_b6dfd17410_h.jpg

Terrence and Nayeli were the first to show up.

I have a mod in that helps sims dress better for this type of party and boy does it work!

Look how dashing little Gavin-Derick looks! <3
    50390238033_f163186af0_h.jpg

Declan, Vanessa and Beck were next to arrive they said their hellos and then went straight for the food!

I love that Beck came with Vanessa must mean they are spending time with each other when I am not there!

*squeals*
    50391103602_da1775c783_h.jpg

The Rest Of The Party
    Gavin-Derick: "You two were so kissing!"

xD
    50391103447_d9185e31b7_h.jpg

Awww look at little Hazel! I had no idea she came along must have clicked her to invite but yay look at her cute little outfit~

Sidenote: She and Gavin-Derick avoided each other the whole party, I think because mostly Hazel is so introverted drat, we will have to try again.

Oh and heh a lot going on in this pic huh?

Vanessa I think is either sick or dehydrated (SOL).

Terrence is flirting with Nayeli whose knees you barely see in the corner.

I love parties~
    50390929616_0acb802680_h.jpg

The baked Alaska was a huge hit and everyone had to have a plate~

I have no idea of Dec is being weird or normal anymore -.-
    50390929101_2e834f8bcf_h.jpg

Hazel was in heaven eating this delicious dessert, she was making all the cute little approving noises and looking at her fork like she just eaten gold each time~
    50390237343_c462945c19_h.jpg
    50390929006_6ed9ca3a3d_h.jpg

LOL Vanessa was right there with her! Loving each bite heh, I think you did it Nick, your guest are 100% pleased~
    50391103067_2ff3a6258f_h.jpg

Pinky finally got back from work and wanted to try out her comedy on some good friends and peoples.

Everyone gathered paying attention and even giving a few tips.

Expect Declan who decided he wanted to read a book. -.-

I just.... I don't think this man is okay, who reads during one of your best friends comedy routine? So rude!

50390928451_d06ef87ef8_h.jpg
    50391102362_2fd5f65a21_h.jpg

Amelia called Nick out to eat lunch the next day a Sunday and Nick with a million and five plans and just one question accepted it.
    50404382413_5aa8cc81bb_h.jpg

They had a good time but Amelia notice Nick was a bit more quiet and a little distracted in his thoughts.

She wondered why? The first thought that popped into her head got her all flustered with dreamy thoughts.
    50404382333_b39fe79975_h.jpg

Nick invited her out towards the evening to Windenburg, it was gorgeous on the island during the winter weather and he wanted to take a walk on the snowy beaches.

Maybe stand at the pier and view the water?

A Bit More Under Here
    They held hands and strolled together.

Amelia was five seconds from having a heart attack but also content in the peace and quiet of winter.

She thought maybe he was going to pop a certain question....
    50405242962_f0d0992553_h.jpg

At the top of the hill, He went behind her scooping her up around her waist.

A small squeal from Amelia she went with it, spreading out her arms.

They went sliding down the hill in laughter.
    50405090361_053abd172c_h.jpg

After wiping out, the settle in a much more comfier mess on the snowy ground and Nick took a couple of selfies of them.
    50404381748_b96deb6069_h.jpg

Amelia returned that favor and spent a few minutes updating them to simstagram.
    50405242517_d3c2abca77_h.jpg

By the pier they watched the water and the sky, it was gorgeous and the two stood holding hands, not a word between them, there was no real need in such beauty.

Amelia turned and hugged Nick hard.

She was trembling but not from the light nippy air.

She was hoping she was not mistaken, that her silly little dreamy heart would not get broken, she dreamed of moments like this, not exactly all of them with Nick, a few celebrities sure, but when she finally helped Nick realize he was better off away from that witch of a wife and with someone who valued him... she dreamed of a moment just like this.
    50405242412_33c6997bc9_h.jpg

Nick held her and felt her heart beating against him.

He was a bit disappointment she somehow figured him out, so much for a surprise but when her fingers curled more into his jacket he realized that really did not matter.

The delivery was a bit known but the promise, the oath he was asking them to be bound to meant so much more to her.

And the security of being his for the rest of their lives.

That is what mattered most to him, too.

"Amelia...."

He slowly pulled away.
    50405089916_1d43da103f_h.jpg

He took out the ring and slipped it on her finger.

Then sank to one knee.

Yes backwards but hey, he was mixing it up.

He grinned seeing her hand shoot up to her mouth, okay somehow he still shocked her, great.

"Your love, freed me, your care helped me heal, some may say we went too fast, but I can't agree it was so natural."

"I asked a lot of you, and you had your asking and persuasive ways."

He smirked and she giggled rather non-innocently.

"This...."

He swallowed,

"This is not my final question but one of the most important of my life."

"Amelia Villareal, will you become my cherished wife for the rest of our lives?"
    50405089641_bdc843e975_h.jpg

Just as the sun sank into the distance and the sky was becoming darker,

Tears slipped down her face and she did not even let Nick get up from the snowy ground that was seeping deep into his pants and skin by now.

She lead down and kissed him with all the passion and joy in that little dreamy heart of hers.

She mumbled into the kiss,

"Yes, yes, I will! I do."

He chuckled remembering to tease her later, she was jumping the gun on saying that line, but for now, he showed his own passion through the kiss.
    50404381293_e3d7d3fa57_h.jpg

Released from the snowy ground, he wrapped her in his strong embrace, pulling her close.

They just reveled in the moment of well this moment, it was new the elate-ment and contentness mixed together and the knowledge of being tied to each other or at least soon to be.

"We can't tell anyone yet, T and Nay are getting married and stuff."

Nick chuckled, "And how are you going to hide a rock like that? Besides you can't keep it to yourself, I know you Ame."

She promptly stepped on his foot causing a grunt.

"Shut up!" Why was he so right? "But... I don't want to take anything away. from them."
    50405089681_f421db6570_h.jpg

"We won't, I promise, life does not work that way, besides they get married in the Spring, we will get married in the Summer."

She felt him cozy up to her even more,

"Okay, deal, I can wait."

"Good, now, you gave me an owie."

"Mmmm, should I fix that?"

"Should you?"

"There is a bush.... "

And yeah well they did that, in the cold and the dark, These two have no limits! xD
    50404381343_126a604be1_h.jpg

That is all for now, thanks for reading! :)
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited October 2020
    A Tale of Two Dons Part 5

Part one is Here
    Part two is Here
    Part three is Here
    Part four is Here
    Part five is Here
    Part six is Here

Part 4 was so sad that I'm posting part 5 just to cheer people up. Make sure to read the second spoiler about Don 2 and I :smile: That's the main cheer up part!

I will be working on comments now, and post them in a little while :blush:

I needed help with a few things, because Don 2 and I are so low skilled. So I grabbed one of my sets of (physically changed) Ian and Lawrence. They are not “together” in this rendition, just friends. But they are awesome helpers because of their high skills.

(Except Wellness!!! :D I didn’t have Spa Day yet when I saved these two! Here they are: Xavier and Benjamin.)

ZN3Fusk.png

For example, I wanted Don 2 to have a fitness mentor. :D

sp7ou21.png

And Xavier fits that spot perfectly.

59LhI30.png

Anyway, the first night they were in the game the spice festival popped up. So the four of us went! (My Don 2 also) Joey was there performing. I had no idea he’d be there.

Ke7xL24.png

Spoiler to help the page load faster
    But there were sparks flying between Joey and Xavier instantly.

RKUWHI8.png

6Z1dME9.png

Introductions were in order, and Xavier has the polite greeting boost.

9B1kIrG.png

And their banter soon became a “suggestive conversation”

Z8NTZGi.png

Z1gYfyB.png

OR8OhvW.png

Meanwhile, Don 2 and I are sickeningly sweet together, lol!

zeY0Rnn.png

Star gaze in the middle of a festival? Why not? Lol!

4gbOAEW.png

I’m sure they were hoping that I’d invite Joey home with us, but …. No.

CaTBDPC.png

Joey needs a little breather.

Bfx9gvr.png

However, :D we invited him over the next morning :p

7LJFHyK.png

And Xavier wasn’t very subtle!

J4ZgyWp.png

Things move fast with Joey ….

BAbmKDF.png

And he seemed quite happy with Xavier

drnnXp0.png

However, an afternoon trip to the beach had some drama.…

c8CVOHT.png

Oe6YwS8.png

And Joey really didn’t care how Don felt about it.

qPCeEtz.png

But he ended up asking Xavier to go ahead of him to the sun shelter they’d rented for the day, and wait for him there.

m1HfeOo.png

“What the hell are you crying about?” Joey asked him. “You’re the one who walked away from me the other night!”

X2pRUfv.png

“Don,” Nalani said, “You should go. You hurt Joey enough already.” (Nalani was clearly on Team Joey lol!)

GWT2MAY.png

So Don left…

svAKrjO.png

And Joey and Xavier put the public beach house to good use.

cgCCgLK.png

But there was a surprise waiting outside for Joey when he went home.

EahtyMu.png

Joey gave him a firm no, and sent him home. (He lives next door)

9UPKtGP.png

However, there’s one thing that can be said about Don Lothario.

xdZGhlB.png

He gets what he wants.

nyMWOTJ.png

Now !!! If you want to talk endearing … Check out Don 2 :blush:

L4ttpJD.png

I have no complaints about him.

JYlYgBk.png

He’s endlessly adorable….

LOVW2ea.png

He seems to have 2 main settings…..

oHCjmH2.png

Sultry

aMtqSuS.png

And confused

GV2p9xu.png

Spoiler to help the page load faster
    Sultry

sbGaQl2.png

And confused …

KvhwHaH.png

Sultry

KrvKlG0.png

And confused ….. You get the idea.

aIpZjFQ.png

We have tons of fun together, if I’m not being a drama queen.

Ew6x4l8.png

And he’s not having commitment issues! :D

IEq8Iob.png

(Look, back to sultry again! lol!)

8whRioJ.png

He’s figured out that life isn’t one sided.

kqHsxDJ.png

Now he just needs to up his skills! Lol!

QEUj7F0.png

Neither one of us work.

KTRKOAk.png

We’ll just say he won the lottery, how about that?

buqiPYr.png

But, you know, it’s a hard life endlessly having fun in Sulani

GlM1KXE.png

J7N1EYN.png

He’s just too cute ….

fw6fbUK.png

He had a full on conversation with this dolphin

k5x6tBF.png

“What are you talking about? Of course she likes you. What’s not to like?”

sTmC5OS.png

“Listen, ya just gotta have confidence. Chicks dig that.”

j47sQkh.png