Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Cute shot of Picard talking about dinosaurs with his mom. One question if you may, where are those bird feathers from on the wall behind them? Rachel does look great at the nightclub. The night out looks like it went great. LOL at Roseanne telling dirty jokes! Where I work I have a few elderly customers like this and Rocky's reaction is on point. LOL his conversation with his grandfather :D Awe the onesie looks great on the baby! That's funny she did that introduction to Frank, at least he calmed down his wife. Omg those two have some good moments, the sauve kiss and take notes is hilarious :D Roseanne chaning the onesies is too cute, and the onesie itself is too cute too! Nice visits from them, it was all adorable :D
    @Alwaysasking Very sad to hear about the doc's appointment. Do what you need to get better and get enough sleep. Very cute moments between Don and Kalila as Don played darts with Thorne. Awh, Danni's happy to meet Kalila. Lol Thorne teasing Danni, with the "there's a little girl here, Did you notice that?" :D Kalila looks so cute in the ice cream onesie! And her laughing at Thorne was adorable. Don and Danni had a very sweet moment, but sad to see Thorne having dark thoughts. He's just happy to spend some time with Danni, after being absent for so long.

On his freetime, Owen would take Jade out on dates. He was planning on using her to make Sylvia jealous but he was slowly starting to like her. aYvlzpO.png
    Sylvia had her hands tied with both Archie and Claudio. So when her mother came to visit, she invited her to move in, and take Owen's old room.M1cvr13.png She was happy to move in, Archie was happy to have around again.cg3hqZx.png And Abigail was happy to be with her grandchildren. BOkOb19.png Weeks have passed and an old friend of Sylvia's invited her out to the gym.(fun fact: he was originally going to date Sylvia, but something about him didn't sit right with me, and then Owen was created :D) It's been a long time since Sylvia worked out with equipment so she was anticipating the sore muscles. XXezoJf.png As expected, Sylvia was a bit rustyOGR0fXE.png A nice gym goer was kind enough to give her some tipsrmtCean.png She quickly got the hang of it MnoQOcI.png when her friend asked her if she was okay now. She looked over to him, and saw Jade with someone. iNj6Qw2.png She moved closer to get a good look, and as she was speaking with .... she saw from the corner of her eye, Jade kiss the other sim. npk7yLD.png She thought she was imagining things, maybe it wasn't Jade but she was positive it was her, when she walked past her. Cgjv9j9.png And again she saw them kiss jVfFKe0.png
    When she got back home, she wasn't sure what to do. What if she told Owen, and he didn't believe her. Luckily, Harvestfest was around the corner. and she figured she would tell Owen then. When he arrived however, Sylvia was surprised when he asked if it was okay, he invited his girlfriend, Jade. vxscEQQ.png
    She had planned on telling him, without having her around, so decided to tell him another day. Instead she asked him how things were with Jade. VzOQcDZ.png He told her things we're going very well with her. gko0ZTn.png Besides having Jade in her house, Sylvia thought everything was fine. Though that changed when Claudio asked for a hug from Owen cGBuMP2.png and he denied him! vTbvOcj.png Claudio was so sad, but Jade was happy to see it. Kil2I5h.png Sylvia asked him, why he did that to Claudio, and Owen told her, Jade doesn't like kids. 15ATWty.png Jade interrupted saying, he'll get over it, and how her toddler got through it. IGA3HuO.png Sylvia was visibly mad at her. She knew a secret of hers, that she could just tell Owen FhwZgch.png Instead she ignored her, and loudly asked Owen, why did her invite her. He was the only one who was invited, and Jade wasn't welcome in her house. She was considering now not telling Owen at all about Jade. Maybe he deserved it, she thought. pmk41vs.png Jade's face when she heard that mFbXUjp.png They left shortly after. Day's have passed and soon enough it was almost Claudio's birthday. Archie was excited, soon he'd be able to play and have more fun with Claudio. He asked his mom, before they went to Owen's apartment if they could have a small party for Claudio's birthday, and if they could invite Owen. She agreed. enYczW6.png
  • Options
    Owen was happy to invited to Claudio's birthday party, considering what happened last time when he visited. w5L7PVj.png
    The party was short and fun, Claudio was now a child :DG9bDoFb.png He loved the cake, Abigail had baked for him, so much that he didn't want anyone to grab a slice :DLTDFfYU.png Sylvia tried to convince him, to let everyone have a bite g9oh0Qy.png He insisted it was perfect the way it was and didn't want to ruin it MxI163b.png Claudio went outside to see his father, and for a moment looked like he was angry with him...guess he didn't forget uR2OkU9.png But he hugged him, and was happy to he came to his birthday celebration h1Urnaf.png Owen went back in as it was getting cold, but Claudio was really enjoying the day. bcAPsni.png Back inside, Sylvia asked Owen if he was really alright, amidst the celebration Sylvia told him about Jade.3M4eWqb.png Owen assured her, he was fine. He laughed saying cake would've made everything more better but its okay. d512YS7.png Owen left shortly after, and upon entering his apartment lobby, he expressed his disappointment. eduogIV.png

**Owen recalling what happened**
    When he arrived to the house earlier in the evening, Sylvia was glad Jade wasn't with him. He didn't think anything unusual about that. 9vI2txV.png
    Though he did think it was odd she kept asking how things were with Jade. She looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't. SzODxi3.png Owen just thought Sylvia was getting jealous and to see her reaction told her, they were probably going to move in together as things were getting serious. JzsgIAA.png Sylvia stayed silent for a moment, and as she was about to tell him something, Abigail called for everyone to gather around for Claudio to blow the candle. After Claudio blew his candle, Sylvia told him she saw Jade with someone else at the gym. zmYdgZN.png Then went outside to speak away from everyone and Sylvia told him everything. TcScbQp.png They stayed out there for awhile, Owen mostly kept quiet. r7agTGL.png Owen thanked Sylvia for telling him, and after she went back inside, he stayed outside. Not sure what to do next. C1Fap66.png After a few minutes though, Claudio came outside and gave him a hug. Back at his apartment, Owen was angry. tevcgqH.png
    Owen stopped talking with Jade, he didn't want to see her anymore. Jade invited him out to eat though saying it's been a while. He tried to stay calm, and asked her if it was true she was seeing someone else, that a close friend saw her with someone 3NiNJXm.png
    When she asked where was she seen, he was enraged she asked that. Did she mean they've been many places together. M8UwQ1o.png Owen just started yelling at her, and saying she ruined everything ozH1gfW.png As he got up to leave, Jade told him he ruined everything. She didn't beg him to go with her, he made his own choice. YItjS7x.png By the end of the day, he went to see the boys. They always welcomed his company vZMzlSc.png He just needed to keep an eye on Claudio and make sure he wasn't getting hurt :DLhLxqfN.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Hey there! How about a quick comment post to take my mind off contractors and insurance adjusters?

@Daravi I'm finding the war years with your family quite interesting. And I love your builds. That group photo also looks great, though I'm sorry it was such an ordeal to get!

@DarkAngel1994 Hope the fires continue to stay away! I'm intrigued by this new coven you've introduced.
    Also your spellcaster students look really cool.

@Metior_Ice It's nice to see Outdoor retreat getting some love! BTW, there is a bug with campfire fires, that causes routing failures that prevent anyone from putting it out, including firefighters. But they will still do a victory dance when it burns itself out, sometimes. It happened to me the first time I played after they were patched in, and I was not expecting the sexy dance!

@DoodlyDoofus What could go wrong with the Grim Reaper's kid joining the First Order? I have a feeling we're about to find out.

@HillyBeth Sorry for your recent sim loss. It's hard to say goodbye once you get attached after playing them for so long.

@Koteyka Awwwwww. I love the way you've added Peggy into the story.

@Kamio Nice SW screenshots! The daughter is cute!

@RedDestiny92 Your SW post was very funny. I like Laurel's attitude to her circumstances.

@AlwaysAsking So nice to see Danni meet Kalani! And to see her having so much fun with Don. Thorne needs therapy.
    It was also great to see Ian and Lawrence again! I might have to look for that park next time I'm upgrading neighborhoods.
    I had never posted those pictures of young Gillian before, because back then I didn't post everything I did in the game. She aged up to teen on my first trip to Selvadorada with this save.
    Unfortunately none of my elders are immortal except for Akira, because he took steps, lol.
    Actually the butler hasn't been too bad. His existence makes Bella sad because she has the good trait, but except for whatever he said to Gwendolyn at dinner to make her cry, he really hasn't done anything but look snooty and clean and cook. Biding his time, I'm sure.
    Take care of yourself! I hope they can find a medication for you that has less severe side effects!

@Lucy_Henley Wow, triplets! That ought to be a challenge, especially in the toddler stage!

@sarabeth2984 It was great to catch up with your main save families! Love the onesies! That suave kiss shot was pretty great. I love the skeleton spellcaster from earlier also.

@Lyrie Nice to see Hazel make a new friend! So much drama has happened in that save with your mods that I always get nervous for them, but they seem to be doing ok for now. Hope Declan finds his way to a better place than where he's been.

@becka28 Your houses look nice! Diego certainly does like to show himself off. Poor Johnny. Or should I say poor Lana, since she was doing all the listening.

@March306 My game has had some runs of one gender or another also. With Athena's 15 grandchildren, the first 8 had only one girl, and the last seven had only one boy. But it evened out in the end. At least Max can be used for either gender if you end up having that many boys. And Robin also. I enjoyed your posts with added pictures! It was nice to see additional pieces of their lives.

@ryttu3k I love the colors and details on the lemon farm!

@BlueSeaWaves Poor Sylvia, I hope her luck with men gets better.

@haneul I enjoyed the debate, and your commentary!

@ChuChuExpress Those triplets are adorable!
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    My Sim rose to the top of the First Order and found serenity in her rage

7RZ0JTS.png
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Daephene I am happy too, that she made her own little friend all on her own! I am hoping Dec stays okay, it looks decent for now, will show that really soon in an update or two.

Hello everyone!

Last time, I was showing some clips, parties and romance into Amelia and Beck's life.

I have another double date update for them! I could not wait to post!

Beach Day and Night!

That weekend (Saturday and Sunday), the double date couple met up again to go to the Oasis Springs Beach for a day and night of fun in the last of the fall warm and decent sunshine.
    50303471357_cf2f85c94b_h.jpg22. A&B by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

They start off by talking a bit and swimming around and then Vanessa splashes Beck in the face laughing at his expression.
    50302632513_c5847f8fe4_h.jpg

They paused after they calm down, a little embarrassed by how much a simple splash both made them hoot and shake with laughter.

They both had to grow up pretty fast in life, but Aubree always kept that teen spark alive with all of her parities and now, it seemed back even as they grew older in YA hood.

With friends, with Amelia, with each other, it felt so alive.
    50302632293_f362d32ac0_h.jpg

Meanwhile, Nickolas was pushing Ame on the swings, they were having a good old time flirty back and forth and just having fun in the activity.
    50303318651_f4adabbece_h.jpg

MORE
    These two finally got out of the water, to play with more water xD Vanessa initiated a water balloon fight, I love seeing her so fun-loving and free!

It is not exactly a whole new Vanessa, but instead, greeting a side of her that has been shoved and locked away for more pressing matters has re-awoken and come out and shine again.

They played well into the evening having way too much fun ducking and diving sprinting and targeting
    50302632123_f1fe1155ef_h.jpg
    50303318486_472f873cd0_h.jpg

Vanessa finally got Beck!

It was cracking me up because Beck was always dodging and soaking Vanessa but she finally got him! Woot!
    50302631943_ba6f8d4f7c_h.jpg

After such epic swimming and battle balloons, the four gathered around the fire to hang out and just chat, joke, be lewd, you know, young 24 year old things.
    50303321911_59e97d7667_h.jpg

Well, I dunno when the twins learned to fire dance, but they certainly put on a show and neither of them got burnt!
    50303474217_d2bb1159f1_h.jpg

The girls and Nick started a dance party around the bonfire, but where was Beck?
    50303473982_f5d4cf11dd_h.jpg

He was making Kava since everyone agreed they wanted to try it, Amelia proposed the crazy scheme to do so to everyone, it was an exotic drink to them, so they all wanted to try it out!

They all liked it!

No one got dazed though but from all the "juice" these sims drink, I am not surprised by that fact!
    50303473902_1488af2473_h.jpg
    50303473857_4dc286d372_h.jpg

These Two Are Wholesome~ <3
    50302635263_831b7246f3_h.jpg
    50303321401_2bc1d01de6_h.jpg

The two then sat on the ground and chatted to each other for quite some time, it was really cute never saw two sims sit (kneel) around and just chat. (There were other seats too, so cute!).
    50303473507_6442e99c4a_h.jpg

Beck asked Vanessa if she wanted to get warm by the fire a bit, she agreed and they stood next to each other until Beck pulled her more close as they both stared into the roaring flames.

Also where is Amelia and Nick going?
    50302634888_f64a1220a1_h.jpg

The two were so bashful~<3 Trading timid looks but looking away, finally eyes met and soft but sweet smiles came to lips, they once again got lost in each others gaze.
    50303473262_f69bd620c0_h.jpg

In this moment, Vanessa felt a calmness she never truly felt.

Her parents were great but lacked responsibility, so she always had to be responsible for herself and Rod (her little half brother) to a degree and she still was.

She became responsible for Declan and Hazel when they needed her after Aubree passed far to soon in life.
    50303473217_a1ea597dfa_h.jpg39. A&B by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

For once she could let her responsibilities drift to the back of her mind, for now, and gaze into the crackling fire and feel the warmth of it and Beck around her, it was so peaceful and so calming.
    50303473187_ccf2f7e6e1_h.jpg40. A&B by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

While those two were having that deep yet wholesome moment, Amelia and Nickolas were having romance in the tent! xD
    50303477347_0cf50d307b_h.jpg

More Under Spoilers!~
    While these two had fun on the swing set, wow the difference between the level of relationship is staggeringly different and obvious but I love it! <3
    50303477227_f8eb18886f_h.jpg

Poooor Beck he got all queasy and throw up once off the swings! :( Maybe that Kava did not sit well or maybe he really just got super motion sick, I feel you Beck but in car rides.
    50303324976_16892c2a02_h.jpg

After some water and a little rest, Beck found Vanessa dancing happily.

Beck thinks Vanessa is so lovely from her appearance to personality, he really does think he loves her! He wants to have a huge family with her, a house, but is this possible?
    50303477062_063576be73_h.jpg

Pushing those uncertainties and doubts aside, Beck decided it best not to dwell on the unknown and started to jig along with Vanessa enjoying each moment with her.
    50303324561_471760a83d_h.jpg

These two have finally stopped woohooing having gone about three times!

They sure look mighty pleased, Nick with himself xD and Amelia in Nickolas.
    50303476587_a5f49abf5b_h.jpg

Meanwhile these bashfully cuties are sitting around and exchanging small flirts and engaging talk <3
    50303476447_664f8e9fc4_h.jpg

These two tried to be wholesome and cute but I bet they were whispering seductively, giving each other neck kisses and goosing all over the place! xD

See? See? I knew it!

And right back to the tent they went! xD

50303324046_8c406cd22c_h.jpg
    50302637528_6933cc3d15_h.jpg

This is in the early morning, the couples stayed in the tents last night.

Vanessa and Beck stayed pure while Amelia and Nick had a what? 5th woohoo before clunking out.

Now Beck is cooking some breakfast scramble on the grill for everyone to eat.
    50303323591_228edc3bcd_h.jpg

In the morning the guys have some talking I have no idea what innocent Beck is asking someone like a romance and confident Nick but I am a little scared.
    50302640248_205c4336c7_h.jpg

Time to say goodbye!

Around noon, everyone was ready to head back home.

Beck gave Vanessa quite the emotional embrace goodbye promising to see each other again.

Definitely at Terrence and Nayeli's engagement party, if not before.
    50303479032_20490e336b_h.jpg

Amelia of course had her own special way o say goodbye to Nick, he looks so enamored heheh, I am glad they found each other and he got out of that horrible relationship/marriage.
    50303326931_168ac58d57_h.jpg
    50303326556_c080a1db48_h.jpg
    50302640038_22342b1a14_h.jpg
    50303326386_cd40a97f0a_h.jpg

Last pic is
    They both came home and washed up and unpacked, then relaxed for the rest of that Sunday.

Amelia looks very satisfied and content while Beck looks like a giddy goof love them!~ <3
    50303478397_9ce5021e9c_h.jpg57. A&B by Lyrie Creesen, on Flickr

Next update is back to my Adler's then I'll share more on Terrence and Nayeli their engagement and the engagement party!

Until next time! :)
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So naturally, Grim and Grom took some time exploring Batuu.
    Grom: "Wow, look at that piece of junk over there."
    FRwbEvC.png
    At least the food here is top notch.
    Dg53uvJ.png
    So naturally, Grim's first task as a recruit of The First Order is to spread First Order Propaganda. Now if you know anything about Star Wars, spreading POSITIVE Propaganda about The Empire/First Order is pretty tricky. But I think Grim has a solid plan on how to do this.
    PBFB2hp.png
    Grim: "Now listen, I understand that the First Order has an affinity for planet destroying super weapons and that they have used said weapons to destroy countless planets. But they offer great benefits, like for instance, not being one of the many billions of people getting Genocide'd."
    Old Man: "You are not doing a good job at painting The First Order in a positive light."
    q2ZAmIm.png
    Grom: "Don't worry Grim, I'm locked and loaded for when this goes south."
    Grim: "GROM PUT THAT GUN AWAY NOW!"
    mIcyfjL.png
    Meanwhile, Grom decided to stay back with his gun ready in case Grim can't convince this guy to join the First Order.
    lXFKMBF.png
    Grim: "Now listen, The First Order has a strong military. What can you hate about that?"
    W92EZvK.png
    Man: "The First Order killed my entire family."
    jKTMJRy.png
    Grim: "WHY CAN'T SPREADING PROPAGANDA BE EASY?!"
    TLnXVqO.png
    Grom: "Oh yeah, play that funky music!"
    Droid: "Don't tell me what to do."
    gArPKBB.png
    Darth Vader: "Hey Grim, just wanted to come over here and warn you against screwing up. I mean, if you screw up I can't promise that I'd do anything to punish you for it. But like....don't screw this up."
    ebNEpMy.png
    Well with that passive threat from Vader, Grim was given a new task. To find out who's sabotaging these crates.
    ZmehUSR.png
    Which was surprisingly easy because Grim caught this guy in the act.
    ai94zEp.png
    After this, Grim was able to afford a Lightsaber.....yeah they're just selling these very dangerous weapons on Batuu, who would've guessed?tRDLZ0K.png
    Grim: "Oh yeah, gonna be Jedi Master Reaper!"
    qeCJ7b5.png
    Darth Vader: "Did I hear that you got a lightsaber? You know, you should consider becoming a Sith Lord instead. I can even teach you how to fight."
    Grim: "Yeah, I'm easily manipulated!"
    rSpXhRa.png
    Darth Vader: "So I've got very simple instructions for you. Don't die."
    Grim: "I've done pretty well at not dying for about 19 years now, I'm sure I'm not gonna die any time soon."
    7Nb4rnK.png
    Darth Vader: "You gotta admit though, this is pretty fun right?"
    yISoFFA.png
    Another day, another task for the First Order for Grim. Today is just arresting a few Resistance Sympathizers. Yeah he went from finding people messing with boxes to arresting Sympathizers.
    D2cfs8Q.png
    Grim: "So how do you feel about the Resistance?"
    Woman: "Well I don't think they're THAT bad."
    tIwFx8e.png
    Grim: "AH HA! You're under arrest criminal scum."
    qJXrm1i.png
    After rounding up some prisoners, Grim was ordered to fly them to an Imperial Prison.
    ioXC3Tc.png
    Grim: "I see many things going wrong here!"
    14dB4po.png
    So Grim got to meet Kylo Ren....That was mildly interesting, not much happened.
    aJtSGMn.png
    However, Grim needs to find a spy. Luckily the one person who knows where they could be can easily be bribed.
    b5SL9p1.png
    So he went to go arrest the spy and......It didn't go well. The Spy got away. Kylo Ren will not be happy about this.
    FGDOthL.png
    Darth Vader: "Say, ready for another training session?"
    Grim: "Well I gotta go tell Kylo Ren I failed my mission."
    Darth Vader: "Well good, train with me to put off your imminent death for a few more minutes!
    FNpyxFJ.png
    Darth Vader: "Now be very careful. Don't get those Lightsabers too close to your face."
    Grim: "Dude, I know how to be safe with a lightsaber."
    PMHT0Nr.png
    One training accident later.
    Darth Vader: "What did you learn?"
    Grim: "Don't get Lightsabers too close to my face?"
    yuuNszS.png
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited September 2020
    Daephene wrote: »
    @Metior_Ice It's nice to see Outdoor retreat getting some love! BTW, there is a bug with campfire fires, that causes routing failures that prevent anyone from putting it out, including firefighters. But they will still do a victory dance when it burns itself out, sometimes. It happened to me the first time I played after they were patched in, and I was not expecting the sexy dance!

That's good to know. I wasn't expecting the bug.

My original intent for the twins was to have them live on a lot that would require spending a lot of time outdoors. Part of why I invested so much time in getting the Cold Acclimation Trait, Heat Acclimation Trait, Storm Chaser Trait, Iceproof Trait, Heatproof Trait, and fitness skill up is because all of these work toward making Energy Need management easier.

At different fitness levels, all sims will lose less energy swimming. I'm not entirely sure about the specifics, but I know that I had the Azure household attempt a rags to riches style playthrough with one of them gaining energy faster than others sleeping in the ocean. The weather proofing gives them the ability to sleep in the water anywhere regardless of the weather or temperature. Even mer sims can suffer from being too cold, and the thunderstorms can prevent them from getting sleep if the water isn't indoors.

The Outdoor Retreat reward trait makes a sim more comfortable roughing it outside. I figure it'll help any sim that meets their needs outside. Camping outside in the sims was pretty fun, I've been very focused on the Aspiration, so I haven't done everything there is to do. I'm sure I'll have a lot more fun after the aspiration is complete. I just wish I timed it better. This Aspiration can easily be completed in one trip during the Summer, but I didn't know that the herbs grow seasonally. I usually don't plan that far in advance unless I'm developing ideas for a major playthrough.

The Zalrian Twins are my main household. Regardless of how I include them in a story for another household, they won't be going anywhere anytime soon. I care a lot about keeping everything I do with them intact.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Heya, sorry a bit late posting this.
    I really enjoyed the recent update always love seeing updates from you.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited September 2020
    Journey to Risa!!!...err...Batuu….:(

Ok, so curiosity was seriously getting to me so I went ahead and got the Journey to Batuu pack. I am holding my opinion for now, but I will be honest and try to show any issues or game mechanics I find if anyone is curious about the game. There are some generally perplexing aspects to the game, some parts are very repetitive, and some that are generally really fun.
    Here goes:
    Oh my Force, did you see what just flew in?! nYGes0D.png
    This is going to be interesting...ijiBAiN.png
    BEDR3WU.png
    So the Beauchamp triplet sisters Rachel, Rosie, and Rebecca and their significant others, plus their first cousin Joanna Fontenot and her hubby Vincent all threw in for a fun trip to planet Risa. They would take alien Clint’s spaceship.
    They were so excited. Planet Risa is the pleasure resort planet of the galaxy if you like Star Trek. If any of you are Trekkies, you might recognize Risa as the pleasure resort planet Starfleet likes to frequent for vacations. The whole planet consists of warm tropical breezes, beautiful tropical oceans, pristine beaches, exotic food and extremely friendly locals. They were all excited.
    Here’s a resort you can visit if you play Star Trek Online (the other video game I love to play) AqnzOYd.jpg
    I love STO, I would totally be for a Star Trek pack.
    But instead, they had some engine troubles and got stuck on Batuu :(
    Simeon Silversweater is less than impressed. RdPJ51U.png
    (I used MCCC to reset their outfits, when your sim travels to Batuu they automatically twirl into Batuu clothes)
    ZC2AodA.png
    Everyone got their bearings 7veU968.png
    Yes….I sent the whole troupe to the cantina CriKVgk.png
    It was utter chaos lo. Like herding cats lol aIS4o0V.png
    Apparently Thorne Bailey’s superstar fame has reached Batuu (he’s married to Rebecca)
    7py8QuT.png
    He made the occasional fangirl faint
    Rebecca is like “good job, dear” (she’s in the blue crop top behind) lSkD3GV.png
    Apparently Get Famous fame and reputation work here. Thorne and I had a blast making the locals faint Ld5aL2m.png
    chuzycB.png
    The group immediately start ordering drinks (I wasn’t controlling them)
    FwXS9e2.png
    Simeon is less than impressed with the popcorn crickets Uq0cZXL.png
    I was tired of resetting their outfits via MCC, so we stuck with Battu clothing. I sent brothers-in-law Clint and Simeon out to scan stuff and explore. nAnexPd.png
    Meanwhile Joanna introduced herself to Honda Civic.
    Or whatever his name is T9pd455.png
    They wound up staying the whole sim day and night but I was experiencing some mod conflict issues with the new pack and new patch (MCCC). I didn’t want to damage my main save, so I didn’t play long, maybe half hour real time
    Also, we had to go back home because apparently Vincent and Joanna have a major gambling problem, because we went from 800 galactic credits to 3 XD
    They started to autonomously play the sarbecc game and lost all their money! XD
    a3aeRx3.png

So what about the Occults on Batuu?
    So I dunno if you can tell yet but I play with primarily occults so I was curious to see how they worked on Batuu. Sadly, their powers and abilities are negated for the time they are there. Spellcasters cannot cast spells or duel, but if they have “always use broom” and a favorite broom selected they will use fly around on their broom. Sorry @ryttu3k Simeon will not be able to turn Kylo Ren into a cactus :( Maybe someone will come out with a mod soon! BEDR3WU.png
    They can charge magical power if they have the ability but that’s it PqlsFNh.png
    Aliens have no powers except for disguise/change disguise. No alien socials
    Vampires can not fly as bat, mist, etc or feed on any sims. They cannot use any vampiric powers or feed even from a plasma pack. There is a building they can go to that is a rabbit hole to fulfil needs. A “drink uncontrollably” icon pops up when they are replenishing thirst. I was laughing at that, apparently the vampire is attacking some poor fellow hotel guest? XD dlS936N.png
    Joanna's UI needs window looks a bit weird because she's a vampire/witch hybrid, but another vamp I sent experienced the same issues.
    I sent everyone home after that.
    Post edited by sarabeth2984 on
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited September 2020
    So I dunno if you can tell yet but I play with primarily occults so I was curious to see how they worked on Batuu. Sadly, their powers and abilities are negated for the time they are there. Spellcasters cannot cast spells or duel, but if they have “always use broom” and a favorite broom selected they will use fly around on their broom. Sorry @ryttu3k Simeon will not be able to turn Kylo Ren into a cactus :( Maybe someone will come out with a mod soon! BEDR3WU.png
    They can charge magical power if they have the ability but that’s it PqlsFNh.png
    Vampires can not fly as bat, mist, etc or feed on any sims. They cannot use any vampiric powers or feed even from a plasma pack. There is a building they can go to that is a rabbit hole to fulfil needs. A “drink uncontrollably” icon pops up when they are replenishing thirst. I was laughing at that, apparently the vampire is attacking some poor fellow hotel guest? XD dlS936N.png
    Joanna's UI needs window looks a bit weird because she's a vampire/witch hybrid, but another vamp I sent experienced the same issues.

I guess there aren't any Siren Lullabies (Emotion Manipulation), Calling Thunderstorms, Bringing the Lightning, other forms of weather manipulation, or Summoning Volcanic Bombs either... Maybe judging Children of the Islands?
  • Options
    @Daephene It will ;)
    @sarabeth2984 Lol Good to see Thorne's fame reaches across the galaxy. LOL Honda civic :D Wow, they really went gambling, least they saved 3 :D Well thats interesting, they can't use their abilites, I'm sure though a mod will made to fix that

Another update:
    Owen suddenly had some free-time due to a problem with Jade, so now he spent most of his days at Sylvia's place, waiting to hang out with the boys. He helped around the house as he waited from them to return from school 9jDajaD.png
    He even invited Abigail to build snowmen with him 83CLz9N.png They were building quite the army :DepzuJAu.png When they arrived back from school they played in the tree house mUFNo5l.png Claudio asked him if next time they could go out to eat, just the 3 of them. tKe8Krn.png Money was getting tight with him, but he couldn't say no to him wYvaMZA.png When he saw Sylvia, he invited her out too but she declined.MiDDxTD.png He flirted with her, and didn't turn him down, but she left after. Owen was just thinking "yep, I still got it" :Dc3eEIw5.png At the restaurant the next day, he told the boys to get anything they want mjlrHM1.png As they were having some fun, he was looking over the menu, to make sure the prices weren't so bad. 3BMpLbh.png While waiting for they're food, he told them a story. BYi4H6k.png He was happy Archie and Claudio were both happy. 1FHrvDA.png He left after he brought them back home, and Archie told the story to his mom. 7C7dbWT.png After he sat down, Sylvia told them it was nice Owen, had more time for them now. SPYh6X4.png Claudio responded saying. "yeah, he's not working anymore, so he said he'll visit often " rvQeLln.png Claudio left to do homework, but Sylvia was surprised. She asked Archie, if Owen really said he's not working. To which Archie confirmed to her, Owen said he had a small problem and isn't working for now. louDf0d.png Archie also left to do homework,leaving Sylvia to eat alone. she was concerned what was going on with Owen. go19Z6h.png Bandit was just patiently waiting for her to drop some food for him to scoop up :D4gBFEgT.png

Friday arrived and as agreed, Sylvia took the boys to stay over with Owen. HC2qfUw.png
    While they were entertained inside, Sylvia asked to speak with him outside. She asked him about what the boys told her, of him not working anymore. Owen didn't seem like he wanted to talk about it89CXCyx.png He told her broke up Jade and the whole thing got messy. They made a scene at the restaurant and everyone was just looking at them, so trying not to make things worse he just left. u0czeyy.png Sylvia not sure how it tied in with him not having a job continued listening to him. Owen explained, Jade knew where he worked, so while he was with the boys, she went to his workplace and complained to his employers, Owen attacked her after a fight in the restaurant. His bosses, trying to avoid any trouble and prevent anyone from hearing an instructor attacked someone, told her they don't condone that type of behavior and will deal with him immediately. Resulting in his firing. 9gVxb8n.png Sylvia told him, she could help him with someone to get his job back, but he insisted it was fine. He didn't want to work there anymore and now had more freetime for the boys. kixGrWn.png They sat out here till it got late, the boys had gone to sleep, Owen took another shot to flirt with her, and it worked once again.pDoaNLs.png Though Sylvia had to head back home. Owen was sad thinking his move didn't work well enough, but was glad when Sylvia embraced him this time before she left. dEURAGZ.png
  • Options
    The boys had fun with Owen, they'd get to play in the morning, though Archie didn't like losing to his younger brother XxXg5sy.png
    They were never bored at least :DugjSmO2.pngi3gXtIU.png The weekend flew by fast, and soon Sylvia came to pick them up. Owen took the opportunity and asked if she'd help him out with writing a resume.bALaXPj.png He hasn't written one in a while and forgot how to do it, but Sylvia told she would help him. They agreed for her to return next morning to begin. NfCVDEh.png Back home, Claudio asked if Owen was going to go back to work, but Sylvia told him it would still take some time IDHoSEJ.png When she arrvied the next day, she asked Owen if he was ready Rxnf6Yp.png When Owen said he was, but didn't have a computer Sylvia asked why didn't they meet up at the library. Owen said "now we can go together ;D" Dx3IjmX.png When they got there, Sylvia helped him fill out a resume, when they got to the skills section of the resume, Owen wasn't sure what to say for that UTu6cuA.png He said he could do lots of push-ups and proceeded to do them.Sylvia laughed, saying thats not specifically what it means by skill 9CLW5Nm.png Shortly after, it was complete. Now they just had to send it out to potiental choices. Owen was suprised it was over so quickly. qosvloA.png When they got downstairs to leave, Owen called Sylvia. He asked if she remembers what this place was. She told him its the library. Owen told her it's where they first met. oLWMUEQ.png Sylvia agreed, and Owen took a chance to thank her for her help. M45dnS5.png Taking a chance, Owen kissed her KW6jDNB.png Sylvia told him she had to leave to make food for the kids, but before she left Owen apologized to her for everything. Hoping she'd give him another chance. CAj0gBm.png Sylvia insisted she had to go, but she didn't tell him no, which he took as a good sign. He went home and prepped himself to try again. u2opiEi.png

Owen arrived later in the evening to spend time with the boys. They went to build some snowmen in the backyard...since the front was already covered. RUsYAI8.png
    Claudio slipped outside :DqRqZBXu.png Those falls really hurt your back R7bucdl.png They each built their own snowman kLbquqB.png Owen was proud about his snowman Nq1aFei.png When they finished they left Claudio alone cause it was getting too cold. HOKuHDc.png Claudio was angry they left him, "those guys" he thought ut270CB.png Claudio's snowman was the cutest though 0FQpDKz.png After getting warmed up, he sat with Sylvia and Abigail j2Zo4qD.png Owen waited for him to be alone with Sylvia to ask her to give him another chance AV1OLUg.png Sylvia wasn't so sure BePmgYf.png But Owen insisted, he won't do anything to hurt her xLxuRwt.png It took a while for Sylvia to say anything, but she accepted. Owen was overjoyed. I3eSUuu.png They just sat there looking at each other lS5TSIv.png Owen had to get going JQCW1eJ.png Before he left however he fixed their sink, it was leaking water the whole time they were just sitting there :DDpKxht5.png
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @sarabeth2984

Thank you for show the occult or better non-occult gameplay from the new pack. It has answered some question for me. :)

No update from my side to the decade challenge, I feel a little bit depressed when thinking of ww1and the upcoming time period after this. So I need a little break from this. I've started a new gamesave, but it's not consider for storytelling or so, I'm just curious where this will leads to and I have no plan with them right now. I have started with the smalles plot in Windenburg and spent all money to create a cave.

I have started with an empty world and created four three sims who are representing the 4 elementals: fire, water, air and water. The readers who are longer in this thread maybe recognised one of the sims. ;)
    JkBZmsH.png
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Hey all! Its me again. So that last post was my initial exploration. I started another save just to check it out. Actually its my “flip this house” fun play I have but don’t post about. I decided to use Joanna Fontenot, one of my favorite sims to play to try it out. She has a ton of skills but not maxed by any means, so she is a bit of a challenge to play. She bought a blank plot in Newcrest. She immediately got a call from Thorne Bailey giving her the option to travel to Batuu. We did.
    Stuff we did on Batuu...
    Joanna met Honda Civic, emo Kylo Ren, meanie Lt. Agnon, and pushy Rey Skywalker.
    I do need to make a note about interacting with these premades. They are considered hidden households so you can't find them under unplayed household menus. Apparently, in order to be Disney friendly, there are no romance interactions, unless you add them to your household and make them playable. You can't call them when you go back home, and you can't travel with them. You can't cast spells on them, drink plasma, perform any mermaid or alien interactions on them, or other vampire stuff. Except I did get the option to turn them into a vampire...hmmm....
    Also, you have limited friendly social interactions too, sort of like interacting with a celebrity. Mostly brighten day, get to know, discuss interests, etc. I think because there are unique voices for several of the characters and they recorded a limited set of interactions during production.

She met smuggler Honda Civic in the Cantina d8gck5j.png
    and won a sarbecc (spelling?) game against him and won 400 galactic credits. s0QBSaf.png
    She met Lt. Agnon in the First Order quadrant of Batuu. aonNqKe.png
    He sent her out on some missions like getting supplies for the First Order mSUUBcx.png
    Spreading positive propaganda about the First Order vqjlZUV.png
    Checking IDs ywqzi1V.png
    And making arrests if the citizen was “suspicious” cDm5s6d.png
    Jo is outgoing and a friend of the world, she also has the polite trait from the parenthood pack so its really easy for her to make friends. She and Lt. Agnon, commander of the First Order quickly became best friends. OMG JO!! XD XE9ThG9.png
    She also took some missions from Honda Civic AummyAH.png
    She had to go “retrieve” a package that involved her breaking into a house and stealing the package. 9KmjbEi.png
    Jo has all positive 4 parenthood traits so she kept getting uncomfortable and guilty of mean interactions like stealing and fighting with citizens.
    She met Ren, and quickly started talking about science, apparently Rey got bored and used the force to make Joanna go away. MsSJAU4.png
    Seriously she does this hand wave and you automatically travel to a cantina. I couldn’t get a screenshot because it happened so fast. Jo had a dazed moodlet.
    She was a big hit with emo Kylo Ren. zNaYo2K.png
    He loved to tell her creepy stories Ca1rWTu.png
    But being a blood sucking witch hybrid, I think she had him beat on creepy stories and experiences. Dude I can fly around as a bat!! a33E1D8.png
    Kylo really liked her! JcCKjEx.png
    Hanging with the locals
    She met the occasional slightly fluffy storm trooper 95Ko5kF.png
    It kept reminding me of Barf in the Spaceballs movie. DvGtMka.jpg
    Weird flirty local “aliens” GC7QcsW.png
    More storm troopers 25O7oOP.png
    Some hot smugglers in the cantina Ml2EVBM.png
    She got his number
    LIGHT SABERS!!!
    This is seriously my favorite aspect of the game. Light Sabers!! I sent Joanna to Doc Ondar’s Den of Antiquities (I keep calling it Doc Brown’s Den of Iniquities) to buy some stuff. She bought some kyber crystals and light saber handles. She put them together tyDw9n5.png
    And did this animation HcBSleB.png
    81eIyc4.png
    Followed by an evil laugh, I think that is due to it being a red kyber crystal vbPl2s7.png
    You can go to the rabbithole Jedi temple and request a lightsabre challenge. This dude showed up. FILqW75.png
    gkbu5Uw.png
    She lost vQccHgP.png
    He insulted her.
    Some random occult stuff.
    Joanna was bummed at the fact she can’t do her magical and vampire thing. She still got around on her broom MAfGQnQ.png
    and the occasional creepy vampire hiss tick mCpV7RX.png
    My “ADD” quickly set in and I got bored with the repetitive missions and interactions. I got a wacky idea. I wanted to see what Kylo looked like, and if I could add these folks to my family. Sure enough I could! But you have to use the testing cheats true thing and then shift click on your mouse to bring up the option menu. So with a little magical flourish, Jo abducted Kylo Ren, Lt. Agnon, and Rey and transported them back to planet Earth. hXjyLCY.png
    Earth
    My weird little group of roomies moved into the Bros/ BFF house (The one with Zoe Patel) in Oasis Springs. Dd333eC.png
    They soon discovered the tv. The cooking channel was a big hit sbSbywq.png
    Lt. Agnon and Emo Kylo Ren enjoy watching the news too fdSabEL.png
    Since I lost all of Jo’s spells whenever I download her again from the Gallery (seriously, that is so annoying!), she has had to learn them over again FVmQBz2.png
    GeekCon
    It was Geek Con! Joanna thought it would be a great idea to take her abductees to San Msyhuno and show them around. She of course is a major geek, and she loves to cosplay. We went with the apocalypse outfit from Get Famous UF4BkBS.png
    Kylo Ren was impressed and wanted to cosplay too, so he went as Grandpa Darth Vader 8v0YQND.png
    Mom!?! mY0VGPG.png
    Of course we had to get the Geekcon t shirt u2dtx7b.png
    The VR game platforms were a major hit DAyocSG.png
    Rey was having ton of funv0E3h6n.png
    Kylo was having the time of his life apparently T2RWk57.png
    Rey got into the spirit of the cosplay so she and Joanna had a sparring session with the light sabres. I had to make them some because they do not have them in their inventory when you add them to family 9yneGDi.png
    Lt. Agnon was not impressed with Geekcon so he started picking up the ladies. Lt. Agnon has the mean trait so I figured he and L. Faba would hit it off. RPkHZw8.png
    He was trying to show off his muscles lol IzLdoUr.png
    He discovered the bar too caYhUL5.png
    And karaoke a77WJqC.png
    Meanwhile Kylo met Angela Pleasant and was quite smitten. Xbu1i5l.png
    He’s a bit awkward since he’s a loner, he was a bit shy. Joanna is the best wingwoman ever and talked him up to Angela, and suggested hooking up with him. 8kYYhQo.png
    She was impressed AssA8kN.png
    Emo Kylo Ren lived up to his reputation. Dude! Why would you talk about death with a girl you just met!?! XD wMEOCs9.png
    He did have a relationship hit with that interaction, but we’ll work on that.
    They head back home
    Is this Magic?! And Lite Brite duels
    It was still early enough and her abductees were hungry so Joanna conjured up some pizza. dItrt19.png
    Wow! The Force can’t do that!
    dZQkaGk.png
    Sage of Practical Magic Simeon Silversweater was walking by so Joanna introduced herself.
    Weird, I feel like we had kids together in another reality! 5O0Ep2x.png
    They had a duel for knowledge qFJmpC0.png
    Kylo and Rey are suitably impressed aABsfwE.png
    Simeon won deOz7DP.png
    I guess that little duel inspired them because Kylo and Rey had a sparring session autonomously! Awesome! p31gf9t.png
    Then Kylo engaged in a sparring session with Joanna jBK87Ep.png

So what does Kylo look like and some stuff I want to note about this pack
    Light sabre duel animation is actually really great. I can’t wait to see what modders do with it. I can see the light sabers being modded to look like swords.
    One thing I would like to see is adding sparring with light sabers as a club activity. This would be great for “Jedi” school households or for geeky clubs to go LARPing in parks. Maybe it could be added in an upcoming patch? I know someone will mod it in as an option but it needs to be a fixture in the game for console and vanilla players.
    Apparently Kylo, Rey etc are considered hidden households because I could find them under my households. So you will have to use the "add to family" option cheat when you hut shift+click on your mouse. Or the add to family cheat if you have MCC. I will send Jo back to Batuu. I imagine the game will autogenerate another Kylo and Rey etc.
    So far Joanna, Kylo, and Rey are getting along great. Kylo is a loner, ambitious, and hotheaded so he has a tendency to have temper tantrums but isn’t too bad. Rey is cheerful, ambitious (or self-assured I can’t remember) , and good so she is a delight to be around. Lt. Agnar is self-assured, mean, and ambitious. He’s a cheerful guy but he has a tendency to insult everyone so I don’t know how long he will last as a roomie. I might marry him off to Judith Ward or L. Faba or something.
    Rey has this weird attempt of an English accent she was pre-programmed with. Not all her interactions have speech associated with it so she has a tendency to be talking with no sound.
    Kylo has that grating modified speech due to his helmet. Its honestly hilarious. I am pretty much keeping it on all his outfits because that is just my weird sense of humor. But here is what he looks like!
    TdqklOz.png
    Till next time!

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Metior_Ice wrote: »

I guess there aren't any Siren Lullabies (Emotion Manipulation), Calling Thunderstorms, Bringing the Lightning, other forms of weather manipulation, or Summoning Volcanic Bombs either... Maybe judging Children of the Islands?

Hi @Metior_Ice !!

I forgot about mermaids! I just sent Nalani the mermaid and Professor Psyded the ghost to see what would happen for a few minutes!
    Psyded the ghost was able to ghost scare sims in his household (Nalani) but not the major characters in Batuu. LFJdCdD.png
    He can possess certain objects though. GziMUyZ.png
    Nalani can perform mermaid interactions on members of her household but that's it. I didn't see any mermaid option when scanning her. She can't change the weather in Batuu. qu6K6wj.png
    She sang Charmer's lullaby on Psyded and he got all flirty 6gou6Iv.png

More Screenshots:
    She can summon Island Elementals and they show up! LahXqya.png
    Poor kid got a bad review from the Elementals oQWiRrX.png

Also, if you add Kylo, Rey etc. to family and make them playable, they do NOT generate new ones! But you can still interact with storm troopers, resistance folks etc and still get the same socials and missions.
  • Options
    @sarabeth2984 Thank you for sharing your experiences in such detail! I am not enough of a SW fan to know who Hondo is, but you calling him Honda Civic makes me chuckle every time.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    (I know this game pack isn't the most favored but I'm having fun with it and being a Star Wars fan I prefer the original trilogy but just working with what I've got. There will also be a bit of a DBZ Crossover in it since Turians wouldn't do so well in the game pack).

In a Galaxy far far away in the sims universe, a digital earthling got the chance to visit Batuu.. She wasn't really all that happy about it hoping she got to run into her favorite bounty hunter but eh... Close enough? *Shrugs*
    Upon visiting she first took up tourism but her group had been scattered and she wound up in the forest where she came across the X-wing fighter and instantly drone to take a snap shot of lone X-Wing Fighter.
    2ff6303630084bc3e018a003c4c9e13ad36c8064.png

Unfortunately she was chased off after hearing a loud roar in the bushes near her making her catch her drone and deactivating it following a crowd into the nearest city the only problem is she ended up following a gang of both refugees and criminals into a city called Batuu but was extremely elated when she took a photo of the Legendary Millennium Falcon.
    d7f67f98ac7e435e60d10ebfe3ab31ec1f6803ed.png

Unfortunately not everyone is friendly to tourism not even her current attire. It's natural for Earthlings but not out here. She was stared at repeatedly and even reported to the local police (First order troopers). At this point she really missed being back on Earth where Saiyans and odd aliens were a commodity that included Kai's.
    A refugee had offered her a new set of clothing for trade. The only thing she could give her was some Earth Currency and her necklace which was accepted as a new collectible.

A trooper had found the female by facial appearance and the Sargent on duty had approached her asking for ID.
    1daaefac1b5b9c2ac8df0eae0eaacb9c656ab34c.png

She explained to the Trooper that she was only a tourist and showed him her visitor ID. The trooper looked at it and her photo on the ID and noticed this was her. Before the trooper could walk off she decided to ask him about the area. He started to explain the factions and areas she should avoid and even mentioned reporting suspicious activity to them right away.
    eb313df3304e6052dd787b15a45d64a7641370b8.png

Before the trooper could leave, Bee held her hand up mimicking the local law which made the Sargent snicker before he walked back to his duty.
    d0c29c662f2ab9404016a5ee7717625fd9e8507b.png

To Be Continued....
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    HoneydewHoneydew Posts: 520 Member
    First time seeing Kylo Ren in the First Order area and I'm all excited cause I'm a huge ren fan and I got him from being tense to being happy weirdly enough by just having my sim talk to him. I don't know if helped that she belonged to the First Order or what but he went from being tense to being happy within just a few mins. It was weird :)
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    Today was all about Miss Erin, who grew up to a teen.

Wk2cdDr.png

Her equally adorable cousins, Ella and Enoch, came to her party.

9xtoJSn.png

Dakota and her little sis Delia finally got a good picture together since Delia became a young adult! Beautiful ladies. You can see Olivia and Elizabeth in the background, Enid's pink hair. XD

VGPewHG.png

No one was more excited than Mom and Aunt Delia to see Erin grow up.

5LVt19g.png

Erin's a beauty like I expected her to be! I loved dressing her up in CAS.

BGprfyB.png

ubIIh7o.png

"Gaaah, why do I feel ... different?"

rVkIuC3.png
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Well, I need to just start posting these as I finish them, one by one if necessary, because I've had these done for 2 days, thinking I'd get back and finish them up, but it hasn't happened.

So here you go for now:

@Daravi

Thanks very much for your understanding of the difficulty for me to comment as much anymore. 😊

As for you commenting, all I can say is that I am always so impressed when people from other countries can write their stories and post them here. It must take a long time to get the words and grammar so well! And then writing comments too, 😮 boy, that's a lot of time.

I've tried learning another language, German. But they don't start teaching other languages here until you're 13 or 14, and I've heard that it's better to start when you are younger than that.

Anyway, I didn't learn much, lol! And could Never write a story in German. So I appreciate it very much when you comment even a little bit, because I realize how hard it is for you 😊

And I always love your stories. You do such interesting storylines!

I laughed at the yucky presents your Sims got. Were they the ones from Father Winter? Or from each other?

And wow! How did you have enough knit penguins for everyone? Is that what the grandma and little Hedwig were knitting? (I think it was Hedwig lol)

And I really laughed that you took feasts out of all of your holidays! Lol! It must have been a lot of trouble to make that one! 😅

Thanks about Don and Thorne too. The new bedroom has been quite popular here 😄 I hadn't planned on it being a main focus, it was just a way to explain why I changed their room. I changed it because I was sick of the old room and have gotten so much new stuff since I made that house that I wanted new stuff in it 😂

Danni has always acted delighted about Kalila. She never had that jealous fit about having a new sibling that they didn't want. But I think that might be because she lives with Mary-Alice and Phillip most of the time. I only transfer her to Don and Thorne's house when she's visiting.

She's in some of the clubs though, so it's always fun to see her with her club when I go to the park where they meet. 🤗

@RedDestiny92

Oh my God, dying here!
    "I hate your face, go die."

Lol, ok, I guess I'll leave you in suspense as to whether he'll do that. All I can say is, well, you played those guys. They are attached at the hip! And various other appendages 😄

And the looks that Don gives Thorne are completely real, you know? There's no poses in my game. 😂 None in yours either. lol

I like your nickname for Kalila. Only probably bring that it's the short a pronunciation. It's Ka, as in Duh 😅 not Ka, as in May.

Still, it will do. And yes, Don is wrapped around Danni's finger. Poor guy when they are both older, you know?

Anyway, oh my God I laughed my way through this update. Wow, you are funny as heck when you're funny, and as dramatic as heck when you're dramatic.

This ... this is funny 😂

"I'll go with the second one, rude" 😄

Then the popcorn brain. Ok yum. Reminds me of Indiana Jones 😅

"I think I'm picking up the resistance are the good guys, maybe?" Good to know that Laurel 😉

".... ooh it beeped, gosh I hope that doesn't make anything explode."

Oh, and the line about getting a boyfriend... yeah, I'm dying again. 🤣

I can't quote the whole thought about the stormtrooper and having his baby, but lol! Where do you come up with this stuff?

I know, I know, your brain is just a little off 😄 Thank God, because it puts you in the top tier of funny people in this thread!

Thanks for the laugh 🤣

Oh, another note from you! 😊 No worries about not seeing the other post about my health, since we'd discussed it via pm.

So far the medicine hasn't caused any problems, but I'm at such a microscopic dose that I'm not sure it will do what it's supposed to do.

@DoodlyDoofus, I'm breaking my own rule, simply to tell you that your Simself is "Mahvelous Darling" 😅😄🤣

@Koteyka

Oh cool! You have a bit of spare time now! I know you were working so hard on your application stuff, right? Your portfolio, etc?

Anyway, I'm glad you get a breather for a while.

Thanks for the well wishes! I'm looking into holistic type treatment now, because according to "medical science" there's no way to reduce the current build-up in my blood vessels. But I find that hard to believe. 🤔

I'm glad you're still enjoying Don and Thorne. I think I'll be posting them more often now. Because, like you often get, I have pictures/ story I really want to get too. And I won't be too tired to write it now. 😊

I was very surprised that the child and infant interaction was so adorable. I swear I've had them do it before, but never noticed the giggling.

I actually have every child in my game sleep in double beds. That monster thing is so much more than annoying! .... I can't even.

And yeah, Thorne does have issues. Don will have to decide how he'll deal with it.

And oh wow! A new computer! Lol at your revelation that windows computers don't last that long 😄 I have heard that macs are super sturdy. I've just never understood how they can keep up with the quickly changing technology when you keep them for so long. 😄

Anyway, yes, your Sims are quite clear and colorful! But I've always thought that they looked great 😊

You know, I just realized that I've never asked what lot their house in Sulani is built on. They don't have beachfront property, do they?

Omg at Morgan's greeting! So funny 😁

"Pa called his friend Peggy and she's living with us now and you're a big brother again but this time TWICE and if you don't like them because PA's worried you won't then I'll eat your eyeballs out because Peggy is the best person in the world and Jamie and Sarah are too cute!"

I can just hear her saying that. All in one breathe. Lol

It's great that Peter did well with the news, despite his shock.

Lol at Gwen and Steve's hair 😅

Rhi warmed up to Steve so quickly and easily. He's such a non threatening person, despite his size, I'm not surprised that she did.

And lol at Steve and his "not dating" panic.

It's great to see Thor! I don't think he's getting his wish about them being in Sulani for good now though.

In glad Peter talked to Steve and seems to have relieved his guilt about Tony. I knew that the blond toddler in "heaven" with Tony was Steve's, but I couldn't figure out how you'd pull it off. I like it.

Nice that they got so close to each other that evening, and . ... I hope you know that the Murphy beds kill everyone who use them unless they are upgraded! Lol. Don't lose Peter and Gwen now! Disaster 🤣

Oh, and yes, those pictures with the twins are the cutest! Did you make the poses?

Oh, and is Jamie a girl? Jamie is used for both genders here, but you said indentical twins. So I'm thinking it's a girl. 😊

@Metior_Ice

I'm sorry to hear that those troubles run in your family too. I hope you are able to avoid them.

My mother dropped dead of a heart attack when she was 55. And she had the same blood vessel build up that I have, but she didn't know she had it.

I wish I'd checked mine a long time ago, but I always pass my stress tests with no problem, so the doctors didn't suspect anything.

Oh, and lol! RedDestiny92 got my Thorne and Don from my gallery and she was playing them too. In her story Don slipped into the shark pool.

They are both still alive in my story 😊

@March306

Thank you for the well wishes for my health. I'm definitely trying my best to be healthy.

Thanks about the bedroom too. When I was done with it, l loved it so much that I saved it separately and I'm using it in other builds. 😄 It did turn out nicely.

And yes, Thorne is having problems again. And you're so silly! Thorne being rational and talking things out? I've never heard of such a thing 😅 Thorne not do something stupid? But that's his "thing"
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Not much time to play this week, but I gradually got through a sim week with my new alien household.

They started out by celebrating Boxing Day.
    RksI1aD.png

The alien household consists of two new roommates who just got an apartment in San Myshuno together. One is the half-sister of Gillian from my Goth family. Their father Gerardo is an alien, but was also abducted by aliens and had Juno. Klaatu is the son of Wolfgang Munch, who was abducted on his birthday to YA.
    igg4Cqf.png

They've never really gotten a lot of attention before because Juno grew up in a house full of fame-seekers and Klaatu grew up in a house full of vampires and they were always the odd ones out. So now they get their own stories to tell.
    This week was primarily about Juno, because she is in the scientist active career, and Klaatu was going to his own job in the criminal underworld around the same time she got home every day.

But he did get to have some fun. His job requirements for the week included mischief interactions, so he went for the alien options.
    k7ypiGX.png

I am not sure what exactly I was doing when I set his cold weather outfit.
    jP17wjJ.png

But anyway, Juno went to work a lot, and got experience on all of the lab equipment.
    FRomb3U.png
    HgQ8iH6.png
    z4ISBTp.png

The receptionist was kind of cute.
    2pyZBMr.png

Not particularly receptive to chit chat.
    8PfshzI.png

But enjoys the occasional game of chess.
    q8Nhbj4.png

She does accept flirts but rejects dates, so not sure a workplace romance is in the works.

One night while Klaatu was working, Juno invited her father and adult siblings out to the theater in Oasis Springs.
    vAQ5ZqB.png
    r5x5tzc.png
    This looks like the movie they should watch before a trip to Batuu, if that ever becomes an option.

Juno enjoyed the popcorn.
    P0yBuKW.png

At the end of the week they also celebrated Big Game Day. Juno invited her siblings, and Klaatu invited his Uncle Lucas, because at some point his roommate must have erased his memories and Lucas was the only relative he'd been reintroduced to since.
    The conversation was apparently a bit dramatic.
    LadaKbY.png

And because I had some difficulty getting the "order drinks for group" option to work when one of the group was the bartender, I accidentally made two rounds of beer. The guests felt obligated to have one of each.
    HH8UFDh.png

Altogether their gathering went well, though they spent very little time actually watching sports.
    MzaP36m.png

And that was the week! It was really focused around Juno's career. I have started the scientist career before but never finished it, so I'm excited to try to make it all the way this time. Juno wants to get to Sixam and get in touch with her roots.

Happy Simming all!
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Well after Grim horrifically failed his mission a few hours earlier, he went to go report it to Kylo Ren.
    7GrtxN7.png
    Did not go as well as he hoped.
    gHHIAMl.png
    Grim: "Can't believe I just got choked out by Kylo Ren....This is so cool!"
    BUQXIwQ.png
    So after his failure, Ren sent Grim on a surefire suicide mission. Sent a man who's not even from this galaxy so he clearly doesn't know how to fly a ship into a battlefield.
    x5FubDy.png
    Kylo Ren: "Surely I've seen the last of him."
    Xn6n5kg.png
    Kylo Ren: "WAIT HOW DID YOU SURVIVE?!"
    Grim: "I killed a lot of people out there."
    gbZaIfG.png
    Okay new mission, Kylo Ren wants Grim to recruit a scientist to join the First Order.
    FyBgM3G.png
    After he's done playing on the phone.
    RDM1bID.png
    Oh snap, the scientist is here. How will Grim ever convince him to join the First Order?
    Grim: "I only have one trick up my sleeve."
    ORGryIo.png
    PB9OoPC.png
    Scientist: "You know, you could've just bribed me."
    Grim: "Oh, NOW you tell me."
    mcy0Bcp.png
    Grim: "Hey Kylo, I got us that scientist you wanted!"
    Kylo Ren: "Huh, three missions in a row. Maybe there is potential in you."
    XifKRS8.png
    Grom: "Hey Grim check it out, I'm a Stormtrooper now! I walked up to the recruitment table and they said 'How are you with a gun' and I told them that I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and they gave me this armor and told me I could start immediately."
    UKX00XE.png
    Grim: "That's so cool! I wanna be a Stormtrooper too!"
    Hg1jSLs.png
    Kylo Ren: "I'm surrounded by idi.ots."
    Ie3Luuw.png
    So Kylo Ren took his aggression out on this random citizen.
    iau8NAZ.png
    Grim's new mission, harass some loiterers.
    Grim: "Alright folks, move along nothing to see here!"
    Citizen: "Hey man, this is public property."
    1oZU3Xk.png
    Grim: "Ooooh, it's public property. Who cares! My best buddy is Kylo Ren and you don't want me to call him here."
    SemRlps.png
    Kylo Ren: "Nice work Grim, now can you go intimidate some other citizens? I need to get myself unstuck from these crates."
    SYBq9SQ.png
    Seconds later.
    Grim: "I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!"
    Citizen: "Dude, I was just getting a bowl of space popcorn."
    EWgRNMQ.png
    So after his latest success, Kylo Ren rewarded Grim with a red kyber crystal. Now Grim is one step closer to becoming a great Sith Lord!
    KWS8U9M.png
    He also had enough credits to buy an R2 Unit. It's name is Sparky.
    joRfP3n.png
    And since he was also given a new lightsaber handle he decided to just give it to Grom instead so he can have his own Lightsaber.
    cqp6wkZ.png
    Also his own green Kyber crystal, that's cool too.
    Grim: "Wanna go have a duel?"
    Grom: "Do I?!"
    mAMJmDj.png
    Grim: "Now Grom, you need to be very careful with these Lightsabers. As you can see from the scar on my face they should not be taken lightly."
    oV2NDcF.png
    And this looks bad for Grom!
    MaRCIog.png
    Several years later.
    XqCMcyz.png
    Grim: "And THAT'S how I got this other scar!"
    xtTLiR0.png
    Grom: "And I'll gladly give you another one if you get up in my grill with that saber again."
    Sparky beeps and whistles.
    Grom: "Yeah you tell him!"
    4QxX1NN.png
    Grim was of course given a new mission. He must find a spy in their ranks. Any First Order officer could be a spy....and he needs to be the one to weed them out.
    LGoO80O.png
    Grim: "Hey, you a spy?"
    B4OUyCJ.png
    Officer: "Nope."
    Grim: "🐸🐸🐸🐸, okay have a great day."
    iA9hlyz.png
    Surely this Officer has to be a spy. Everyone knows Pigtails are not allowed in the First Order.
    dkWNoAE.png
    Grim: "Hey, you a spy?"
    Officer: "Nope."
    Grim: "🐸🐸🐸🐸, okay have a great day."
    MhldyXE.png
    Grim: "I just don't know what I'm doing wrong Sparky."
    Sparky beeps and whistles again.
    Grim: "Hmm, that might just work. Let's try it out."
    TtHxHEe.png
    Grim: "Are you SURE you're not a spy?"
    bthuIYz.png
    Officer: "Actually now that I think about it, I think I might be the spy."
    qXiL9Eb.png
    Grim: "Oh ho ho, I knew it. You're under arrest, Rebel Scum!"
    jcpP115.png
    Grim: "You will never believe it, I actually found the spy!"
    SEOPQHS.png
    Kylo Ren: "I should've known this was the spy, everyone knows I don't allow Pigtails in the First Order!"
    6FRCegr.png
    Kylo Ren: "Now you will feel the wrath of the dark side."
    08oZTtO.png
    Grim: "Oh boy I can't believe I get to be the witness to a Kylo Ren interrogation!"
    tlpv4St.png
    Grim: "Scratch that, I was the witness to a Kylo Ren execution!"
    VdUPo7I.png
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited September 2020
    Responses to stories:

@Daravi the little house is so cute and it blends in so well with the forest surroundings! <3 Awwh, poor Carl :( Hope he's doing okay.

@Lyrie loved your latest posts! :) So much dates and parties, wow! I hope that woohoo didn't lead to anything unexpected... MCCC does that sometimes :hushed:
    I especially love this line:
    ...the four gathered around the fire to hang out and just chat, joke, be lewd, you know, young 24 year old things.
    24 year old things, that's a perfect way to describe them, yes :joy::joy:
    Beck and Vanessa are so cute together :blush:

@sarabeth2984 loved your Batuu update! <3

@Daephene that pic in your latest update with all of the guests holding two drinks each got me cracking up :D It's even funnier when sims grab two plates!

Responses to mentions:

@ryttu3k
    please fix CoE, it was a mess ;_; Between that and the season 2 finale, it just killed my enjoyment of the show. I was watching for the ensemble, dangit.
    My plans for it are deadly and brutal - nobody dies >:) Take that, RTD!
    Oooh, you got a proper laptop? Does that mean you're no longer stuck with the Legacy version?
    Yeah! It's like, very proper. Got a 2060 card and all of the other cool stuff :sunglasses:
    *gasp* Steve said darn! What a little rebel! ;D
    He was very proud of himself at that moment and Peggy decided to play along :D
    I'm glad he (and Peggy!) found some measure of happiness and peace at the end <3
    Peggy's life was just as bizarre so they both truly deserved it o:)
    Aww, Rhi and Morgan finally meet! And wow, Morgs, that's a hell of a way to break the news XD Bit of a surprise, but looks like everyone seems to be taking it well!
    Yeah, Morgan decided to spill the beans right away :D She loves her lil siblings!
    Thank you!

@Daravi
    Your update was so cute. What a wonderful family reunion. I had to laugh loud when Morgan told Peter the story with super speed, I could almost hear ther voice in my ears. :D
    Thank you! :relaxed: Morgan found quite the way to spill the beans, haha!

@Lyrie
    Been catching up with your story and love it to bits perusual, that story between Steve and Peggy was just so sweet, representative and different it got me all the ways in the feels.
    Hey! I'm so happy you liked it :) I was pretty worried of how everyone will react to me hovering over darker story tropes... again...😁
    Seeing everyone together is just to wholesome~ <3
    A long-awaited reunion :relaxed:
    Congrats on your new system too, game looks even more gorgeous then before~
    Thank you so much! I love the way it looks too :blush:

@Daephene
    Awwwwww. I love the way you've added Peggy into the story.
    Thank you so much! I glad you like her <3

@AlwaysAsking
    Oh cool! You have a bit of spare time now! I know you were working so hard on your application stuff, right? Your portfolio, etc?Anyway, I'm glad you get a breather for a while.
    Yeah... what a waste of a summer that was. I believed in the best but apparently everything was... ahem... rigged for some rich kids. And I didn't get in. That been said, my portfolio did get the highest score. And the story I based off Tony and little Thor made one of the judges tear up. So now I'm searching for volunteering opportunities and online jobs... which I'm terrible at :sweat_smile:
    Thanks for the well wishes! I'm looking into holistic type treatment now, because according to "medical science" there's no way to reduce the current build-up in my blood vessels. But I find that hard to believe. 🤔
    I honestly wish I could do more then just send words of support :( I hope everything goes well for you <3
    I'm glad you're still enjoying Don and Thorne. I think I'll be posting them more often now. Because, like you often get, I have pictures/ story I really want to get too. And I won't be too tired to write it now. 😊
    Oooh, that's great news! I can't wait to see what happens next <3
    I was very surprised that the child and infant interaction was so adorable. I swear I've had them do it before, but never noticed the giggling.
    The reactions when they don't get along are even more hilarious😁
    I actually have every child in my game sleep in double beds. That monster thing is so much more than annoying! .... I can't even.
    Oh, doesn't the little Cooala light work? Honestly, I kind of wish monsters under the bed would show up for toddler instead of children. It seems to suit their age group better.
    And oh wow! A new computer! Lol at your revelation that windows computers don't last that long 😄 I have heard that macs are super sturdy. I've just never understood how they can keep up with the quickly changing technology when you keep them for so long. 😄
    I mean... my Mac from mid-2011 looks way more stylish then my 2019 laptop :D And the only thing it doesn't really keep up with are games, everything else works like a charm. I still can't believe I have to pay for Words.
    Anyway, yes, your Sims are quite clear and colorful! But I've always thought that they looked great 😊
    Thanks! Yeah, at first I was genuinely debating on "do I even want to use reshade for this story?.." But they look so real, I couldn't resist😁
    You know, I just realized that I've never asked what lot their house in Sulani is built on. They don't have beachfront property, do they?
    Nope, they've got the little 20x20 lot by the road :)
    It's great that Peter did well with the news, despite his shock.
    He supports his dad no matter what :relaxed:
    Rhi warmed up to Steve so quickly and easily. He's such a non threatening person, despite his size, I'm not surprised that she did.
    Yup, he such a kind soul, he makes the best grandpa ever! <3
    It's great to see Thor! I don't think he's getting his wish about them being in Sulani for good now though.
    Nahh, definitely not :D But they're staying for a pretty long time and they'll definitely visit next year!
    Nice that they got so close to each other that evening, and . ... I hope you know that the Murphy beds kill everyone who use them unless they are upgraded! Lol. Don't lose Peter and Gwen now! Disaster 🤣
    I already lost Gwen once :weary: But I didn't save the game so no one has to know >:)
    Oh, and yes, those pictures with the twins are the cutest! Did you make the poses?
    No, they're by PuddinSims :)
    Oh, and is Jamie a girl? Jamie is used for both genders here, but you said indentical twins. So I'm thinking it's a girl. 😊
    No, Jamie is the boy. In extremely rare cases, identical twins can be different genders! Steve and Peggy apparently hit the jackpot because I didn't even control their pregnancy to change the genders or anything :)
    Thank you! <3

"Alright, first one up..."
    N8Hgh0U.jpg

PBrypYM.jpg

"You think they're ready?" Steve hesitantly asked.
    ywIrcPY.jpg

"Of course they're ready," Peggy replied calmly. "Aren't you, Sarah?"
    jPT79hk.jpg

"You can do it, Sarah!" Morgan giggled. "C'mon, Jamie, say it with me."
    Jamie didn't say anything but he seemed very excited as well.
    iSeyS1z.jpg

"That's it, that's it!"
    qxxORbc.jpg

"Look at you go, Sarah!"
    VdWhDGo.jpg

"Yayy!"
    v76JnyP.jpg

Mission accomplished.
    PPmHLTe.jpg
    More under the cut:
    Jamie's turn!
    yZnuRKZ.jpg

"C'mon, buddy, you can do it..."
    crpSa1G.jpg

"You can do it, son, you can do it..."
    XKA3HjP.jpg

Jamie can do it alright.
    TfsFwKb.jpg

SL1atYV.jpg

Sns3JEg.jpg

"That's it! That's it, buddy!"
    JlgDU0r.jpg

rkS3O8y.jpg

"Good job!"
    35DJiix.jpg

"I'm so proud of you, kiddo's..."
    te7hDRe.jpg

"See?" Peggy smiled. "I told you they were ready..."
    Their heartfelt moment was stopped by a rather loud baby cry.
    IVbEnvm.jpg

Morgan gave a sly smile.
    "Looks like the monster is awake..."
    UvNvTTN.jpg

"Gwennie, he's crying again!"
    "I'm in the middle of something!"
    "Gwen, I don't know what to do!!"
    Z0eeDLn.jpg

"Eugh... If only your dad knew how to use bottles."
    "I don't think it's the bottle."
    "It's always the bottle."
    94Hg4N3.jpg

"...Okay, maybe it wasn't. Well, at least Daddy got one thing right, didn't he, Ianto?"
    "It's probably the diaper."
    "YOU DIDN'T CHECK!?"
    "Well how can I tell, he cries every five minutes!"
    sqsepgn.jpg

"C'mon buddy, help us out here... don't you speak any language besides screaming..."
    VyZQtHR.jpg

"Phew..."
    "Finally some peace and quiet."
    "Don't kid yourself, it'll only last for a couple of minutes."
    KQVb9rV.jpg

"Hey Gwennie?.." Peter sighed. "I know I shouldn't compare but... Rhi wasn't like this. At all."
    bky8LOb.jpg

Gwen sighed.
    "Tell me about it..."
    zldprKP.jpg

I don't remember much of my first year. Frankly, I don't think anyone does. But I know what I've been told. And I've been told that as a baby I was the worst crier possible. I cried and I cried and I cried. All. Day. Long.
    mj15bub.jpg

My parents loved to tell the story of how I was born. "What, didn't we tell you about how Ianto was born?" they'd ask and go on and on about how they were planning for a water birth at the local health center and how I ruined it all by deciding to pop out a few days early in the middle of the night. My dad is obsessed with movies and my mom is a writer so you can imagine the story getting crazier and crazier each time. Eventually it evolved to my mother giving birth in a completely unsanitised ocean within dolphins and sharks and me being swept away by a wave right as I was born, with my godfather, Thor, saving me from my inevitable perish.
    JQvVnAb.jpg

"We were searching all over and being like 'where's the baby, oh my god, where's the baby' when suddenly we heard a 'FOUND IT!!!' roar from Thor and saw him holding little Yan up to the sky like baby Simba," - they'd say each time, cracking up with laughter. I can't confirm any of that because I'm pretty sure I recall their stories beginning with a pool in the backyard, but I won't deny it either because uncle Thor being the first human to touch me is a pretty decent explanation for why I turned out... the way I turned out.
    Lbe7SHF.jpg

Also I could've easily gotten hit on the head by a rock which would explain even more about me.
    "Aww, look at him..."
    I9ys4P5.jpg

"Hi, Ianto!"
    "Hey there, baby!"
    jeZHuh4.jpg

"Well aren't you the cutest little bug!"
    "Dream big, little one, you've got quite the adventure ahead of you..."
    CBxdPoq.jpg

"Dada? Eebie Ianto sad..."
    jZtsE0g.jpg

Yes. Apparently the only emotions I felt as a newborn were sadness, anger and frustration.
    KaWiRc1.jpg

Because I was such a handful, my grandparents took Rhi completely under their wings for the first months of my life.
    qIRtMH6.jpg

I may be wrong but I think she even began to call them her mom and dad by the end of our visit.
    "How's the water, Jamie? Too cold?"
    l5bpBM0.jpg

My parents were... interesting human beings, to say the least. I don't think I was ever able to truly see them as parents, seeing how childish and irresponsible their behaviour was.
    "Ja'mee loves it!!"
    Fs7MeQF.jpg

Honestly, people should take tests before having a baby. Because my mom and dad were certainly not fit to raise children.
    "Easy, Sarah... oh look, Ianto's crying again."
    z5Rf3oz.jpg

My grandparents, on the other hand, were the exact people fit to raise children.
    "I honestly feel kinda bad for them..."
    gwwKU7l.jpg

If you put me on one end and my parents on another end, they were somewhere in the middle, tying us together.
    "Don't worry, they'll get the hang of it..."
    FVbKOuM.jpg

They weren't ideal but they were a step in the right direction.
    986t5Yl.jpg

"Eebie Ianto always saaaad!"
    So there were my parents. And my grandparents. And then there was my sister.
    k1INiXt.jpg

I don't feel any hate towards Rhi. Actually, I'm not quite sure why do you think I hate any of my family. Is it the tone? I should work on my tone... No, I don't hate them. I just... didn't fit, I suppose.
    xhGWHW1.jpg

But anyway, back to my life story - Rhi was very excited for me to be born. She was always a great big sister. Sitting here and talking to you, I miss her the most.
    JF8cUOT.jpg

But she was... she was a part of THEIR world. She was a part of that bright and cheerful world my parents created. The world where problems are fixed with a pep talk and a hug. The world I didn't seem to be able to fit in.
    XPBit8r.jpg

I'd like to be all tragic and say that we drifted apart, but Rhi was always too naive to push me away. Whatever I did, I forever and always was her little baby Ianto.
    "Eebie Ianto crying, g'andpa! Again!"
    "I know, he does that a lot, doesn't he..."
    sUEVOUq.jpg

"But I love eebie Ianto! Hi, hi, Ianto, I love you!"
    "We should probably call his mommy, what do you say?"
    "Yeaa... Poor eebie Ianto, always sad..."
    c03yD6F.jpg

My parents told me how she used to stand next to my crib for hours, telling me how much she loves me and how I shouldn't be sad all the time.
    "Please don' cry, Ianto... please don'..."
    8HMhZ2Z.jpg

I'm sure it's true because that's always the way she was as we grew up. She could be annoying at times and we fought rather often, but she loved me. I never told her I love her back. That's one of the things I regret.
    OOVrDYl.jpg

There probably was only one person in the entire house who I was happy to see - Thor.
    "How is my little adventurer doing today? And new discoveries made? Figured out how those fingers and toes work yet?"
    PuecUqT.jpg

Oh yes. That was a face I'd be happy to see any day. And who can blame me? He's literally a creature from a different realm! Everyone thought he's just insane, but I knew the truth. I always knew. And I mean... the fact that I'm here, talking to you, just proves it, doesn't it?
    oKqlLOe.jpg

But other then that, it just seemed like I hated every human around me.
    77uYUgA.jpg

They'd always have these ideal evenings going on, you know. The ones normal families don't even have time for. Reading, chatting, playing the piano.
    n7NCyqQ.jpg

My uncle and aunt who happen to be younger then my sister playing around.
    KescSwX.jpg

And then there was me to ruin it all.
    0i4aOb1.jpg

"Hey there baby Ianto!!"
    SSzodDG.jpg

I guess I just didn't fit from the start.
    zQ41HOI.jpg

"Oh no- wait- shhh-"
    z99ZBga.jpg

"Peter? I think your baby's broken..."
    tc9x6JM.jpg

"No he's not."
    "Is too."
    "Is not!"
    "Is too, you make broken babies, haha!"
    mXrBQnU.jpg

"Eebie not b'oken... eebie sad..."
    PDancDw.jpg

From day one my parents questioned whether everything was okay with me.
    "He's... you don't think there's anything wrong with him, do you?.."
    lYJm3N2.jpg

"He's a baby. Babies cry."
    "Yeah but... Rhi was... god, she was just so much easier to handle."
    "Well... all babies are different, you can't expect them to act the same! Don't worry, he's perfectly okay."
    SI0PnRO.jpg

"Yeah I... I suppose you're right."
    278JYLO.jpg

They kept questioning it, but they always told themselves that everything is fine. I'm just a little bit needy, that's all. It's a phase. I'll get over it. I'll fit in.
    "He's fine. Surely, he's fine."
    "Yeah, definitely. He's just a little more needy..."
    TevIcK3.jpg

Ha. Ha ha. Boy were they wrong.
    ht5vwXr.jpg

Okay uhh... One day all of this will make sense, I promise :D For now just embrace the fact that from now on a significant part of the story will be told from Ianto's point of view!
    |Navigation|Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited September 2020
    @AlwaysAsking

Thank you and thank you for liking my stories :). I've learnt english as first foreign language, when I was 10 years old and with 12 or 13 years when I have started with french as second foreign language. But I have a love-hate relationship with french and today I only understand the meaning, but can't speak it anymore. Today the children are very much younger, when they learn their first foreign language which could be already in the kindergarten. I'm writing in this forum because I would like to practice and stay in contact with the language.

Luckily I didn't need much of the knitting items, I gave the penguin, which had have a legendary quality, only to those who had found the pile of poop in their gifts. It was in the Christmastree presents and pile of presents. Father Winter is banned from my game, after he did such lousy job in the years before. :D
    Like in real life the mother Viktoria stood all the day in the kitchen when making the feasts. :D

Well I have only Easter, Thanksgiving and Winterfest as holidays where I need a feast, it usually one of the easiest tasks, especially when you still have some rest of the earlier feasts. But in 1916 there is the blockade and the beginning of the famine. A feast wouldn't fit in the storyline at this point. And Otto has his birthday too, which means, he can enjoy one piece of cake and then "off to the front with you and pray that the dice have mercy with you". Well that's sucks, basically I'm at this point which I have feared when I had started with this challenge, before I had really much fun with it and couldn't stopped.

It's nice to hear that Danni loves little Kalila and can "play" with her without jealousy. I had recognized in my own game, that when they are grown up as young adult their relationship to the siblings have different stages depending on their friendship together.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top