Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Daravi yeah, I think I'll have to. Plus, so long as they're tense and just floating miserably around, they're not interacting with the others, which is half the fun! And honestly, Don is mostly just an easy target because... he's Don. He's pretty much characterised by being a sleazebag. It also feels particularly appropriate having Cassandra being the one who reacts the most negatively to him, given their storyline in TS2! (If you're unfamiliar, when you start playing the Goths, Cass and Don are in her backyard about to get married. If you don't immediately start raising their relationship, Don will dump her at the altar. He's also having affairs with three other women, including both Caliente sisters. TS2 and TS4 admittedly are in different universes, but the reference amuses me.)

@mercuryfoam isn't that lounger fab? You can get it here! And the mural is actually part of the regular catalogue, too! Can't remember whether it's under paintings or wall decor, but either way, search for 'mural' and you'll find it!

@DeafSimmer spoken like a true Ganondorf! Looks like the heroes are victorious - for now! Time to go home and rest!

@GalacticGal glad you enjoyed! Okay, the way vampires work, depleted thirst doesn't kill them but does make them attack the first human Sim they cross paths with (which can't be cancelled out). Takes about 48 hours, and IIRC, they're uncomfortable for at least twenty-four beforehand. Once they attack, their thirst will be filled, and the Sim that was attacked will have a negative moodlet for the next twenty-four hours. So if they're not finding alternates to feed, then at least two Sims will be constantly miserable, around the clock! Additionally, Caleb has a vampire weakness called Guilty Drinker, which you can see the text for in the last image. 50+ Tense, oof. So the alternatives are plasma fruits, which they're not autonomously going for, compelling the other housemates so they can drink their blood (small drink or deep drink, the latter of which will also make the target comfortable as well as Caleb because of Guilty Drinker), or they can ask for permission, which can only be given while having a Pleasant Conversation and a generally high-ish relationship. If they do get those good relationships, I'm happy to direct them to do that, but AFAIK they won't do it autonomously.

So basically, either I direct them to do some kind of action, or I let their thirst deplete and automatically start snacking on their housemates. I think I'm going to go for the former!

@AlwaysAsking I think it just really depends on the person and the family. I know speaking for myself that my life would have been a lot worse if my parents never divorced when I was a kid, because it meant I would have grown up in this toxic environment with my biological dad being emotionally abusive towards my Mum (he was fine towards my brother and I when we were kids, but as soon as I wasn't The Perfect Firstborn Child, he started the emotional abuse on me). Being raised by a single Mum who you know loves and cares for you and is giving you the most supportive life she can is so much better than two parents fighting all the time!

Oh yeah, same Chester and Dahlia there! They were aged down to YA and given different hair, fashion sense, et cetera. And heh, I have prescription sunglasses which I honestly... need to actually wear more outside for that reason, yes!

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! :D Heh, honestly, I kind of hope Don and Diego both stick around for a while, if only because they're just fun. What's the point of trapping eight young adults in a house for a couple of months without a bit of conflict? XD Heh, the height slider is super fun. Cass and Morgyn are the shortest (I used the height slider to shrink Cass a bit as a teen, but when she aged up to YA she looked so adorable next to regular-height Sofia that I just went with it, and I love the idea of Morgyn being all "PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER iiiitty bitty human form"), Deigo is on the shorter side, Caleb is a smidge taller than Lilith and they're around the same height as Johnny, and Malcolm and Don are the tallest. Which I'm sure Johnny is just thrilled about XD My favourite height-related thing is that shorter characters actually appear short in the UI - when I made the Subnautica main characters, poor Ryley ended up like this! He's, uh, canonically 5'5".)

Ooh. Yeah, Don hiding because Cassandra just took one look and went, "uh, ew" makes a lot more sense XD And I can actually see Morgyn and Diego getting together and being The Most Dramatically Extra Couple Ever!

But yeah, glad you enjoyed!! <3
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Been designing some ghost pirates, because I decided Sulani needed a shipwreck for the tourists (like in TS2 Bon Voyage)

This is Black Bill Teach, the captain of the Queen Ann's Gee, who died of a poison dart while robbing a tomb in Selvadorada, his last big score before heading north, and his first mate, Nine-Toes Callahan (formerly Ten-Toes, but rum makes people do some daft things, for instance, drinking a bottle of whiskey with a live fish inside. Little did he know it'd be a pufferfish):
    03-28-20_12-19-34_PM.png?width=830&height=46703-28-20_12-21-36_PM.png?width=830&height=467

Next up is Agnes Bonny. Joined the crew of the Queen Ann's Gee after stabbing her husband (though some say she was a prostitute, and he was her customer) and fleeing to the high seas to avoid being hanged.
    And Jack Dessalines, a former slave who joined the crew in Selvadorada. Sadly, his time on the Q.A. was cut tragically short when the ship was struck by lightning off the coast of Lani St. Taz:
    03-28-20_12-32-01_PM.png?width=830&height=467
    03-28-20_12-50-01_PM.png?width=830&height=467

And last, but not least, "Bones" McGuire, who was sitting in the crow's nest right when the ship was struck by that fateful bolt of lightning:
    03-28-20_12-54-07_PM.png?width=830&height=467

wJbomAo.png
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,124 Member
    Wow kwanzaabot, this so reminds me of Disney's Pirates of the Carabian Movies.
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Wow kwanzaabot, this so reminds me of Disney's Pirates of the Carabian Movies.

Never heard of it. Dis...ney? Sounds made-up.
    wJbomAo.png
  • March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update of Beach Legacy Patrick + Juniper Generation 2

zIdsFGT.png?1

This is Matt as a toddler. He is the third born.

X7yYSlv.png?1

This is Summer as a toddler. She is the second born.

mPeGeCO.png?1

Patrick needed to play with two ghost dogs for his aspiration.

nQE0q5e.png?1

Juniper gave birth to twin boys.

Twin #1 is Ronnie and Twin #2 is Dave

HH7yMUs.png?1

Grim took our cat away. I'd adopt more animals but we are struggling so bad with money. I even had to take out student loans.

ZyMwjnU.png?1

The oldest has a birthday. His name is Mitch.

2e2VXgw.png?1

EqyO9md.png?1

This one is Ronnie.

SUYxgs0.png?1

This one is Dave.

YiHG5Hc.png

Juniper and Patrick are doing great in school... we're just very broke :(

s4XFkF7.png

Naming Theme:
    All names are from the movie Baywatch. The newest one with Dwayne The Rock Johnson.
    Mitch is named after the character Dwayne Johnson plays.
    Summer is named after the character Alexabdra Daddario plays.
    Matt is named after the character Zac Efron plays.
    Ronnie is named after the character Jon Bass plays.
    Dave is named after the character Hannibal Buress plays. Or you could even say it's a nickname for David Hasselhoff.
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    @DeafSimmer Again, another well-done, well thought out segment. Your story is engaging and entertaining. So glad that for now, the good guys are winning!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited March 2020
    @Ellupelluellu That is a very lovely wedding. <3 I'll go read your past posts to see how they met.

@Daephene Thank you! Coordinating clothes was harder than I anticipated.

That is...a lot of kids.

I'm glad they found each other, even with all that tradition and potential backlash from their respective societies.

@sarabeth2984 thank you :)

Ah, a tropical Christmas, how relatable for me :D I live in the tropics so it's always the land of eternal summer here. I have never seen Father Winter in a swimsuit before though.

@ryttu3k nice undercut!

@AlwaysAsking You mean like a table of contents? That might take awhile to make, since my blogspot page is still under construction. But if I could sum it up in a couple of sentences while trying to keep it in-game, it would be:

"Some time ago before the story of StrangerVille and Alice Martin's heroism made national headlines, a freak accident occurred in the local military base with traces of atmospheric discrepancies that nearly burned the facilities down, though visiting conspiracy theorists say that the discrepancy was more of an anomaly and it was anything but just atmospheric and there was local testimony that an implosion was also heard within a ten kilometer radius, with dosimeters showing high amounts of radiation within the immediate area. Rumors in the deep web forums persisted of a scientist being spotted carrying an unconscious blonde woman in blue, though this was unproven with only one blurry screenshot provided.

Six months later, an amnesiac with a disfiguring injury on her face with unusual white hair and lavender-colored eyes was seen skulking around Brindleton Bay, unsettling the local population. This woman, later going under the alias 'Luise Keller,' was run through the database for a missing person's report, but there is no match. Luise would then engage in her own secret investigations to uncover her past, though the usual routes of due process would lead nowhere, and it's been noted by the local police who were assigned to her case that she tends to attract the attention of Sims who are...irregular existences, such as vampires, mermaids, et cetera and all manners of magic-users. Luise would later close her own file after journeying to Glimmerbrook and speaking with one of the locals there, a man(?) named Morgyn Ember, and the case was declared as being resolved."

I'm not exactly sure if that was descriptive enough, as Luise's backstory is really, really, reaaally long, and I can only explain it fully sometime in the eighth or ninth generation. Historians tend to over elaborate, hahaha. :D But if you're really interested, pay close attention to the update below; it might reveal a bit more into Luise's backstory before the final reveal at the later generations. ;) It also explains why Luise hates Daisy and the French even without the Dino factor.

There are 5 slots per category? There are slots?! I've been playing this game all wrong, :#
    -

Why I'm slow to update, I've still been working on my thesis which at this point feels like it's been going on forever, cabin fever, debating whether to play 7R because I loved it as a kid but I am cringing at the possible resurgence of that dumb LTD and the shipping wars, tensions are rising in my house during this lockdown because we just discovered we can't stand to be around each other 24/7 despite being family, I need exercise somehow and have been using makeshift tools to do it, I think I might turn vegetarian, or fruitarian, soon because I am sick of eating chicken all the time and there's only so many recipes to cook it before all of them gets old and I miss mangoes, cherries, and strawberries, as well as other private matters I don't wish to disclose.

Anyway, here's a mini update that's just oozing of fluff and sentimentality. I wanted to write this in story format instead of the usual album one-line style, hopefully it'll give a hint to Luise's past.
    -

dIgfTfs.png
    'This will be my finest work yet, and it'll never see the light of day. A history textbook the likes of which the world has never seen, but who cares? It's just a work of fiction from a dissociative amnesiac, right? Okay, let's start with the 1900's.' Luise began writing down every detail she could remember from her disjointed memories and recited her thoughts out loud. "The great 1906 fire that caused mass casualties. Around the 1940's first contact with intelligent life occurs. The national government refrains from making it known to the international community due to undisclosed reasons..."

She began ruminating on her own long gone history textbooks and her thoughts on that particular chapter, not realizing she was still voicing her thoughts, and also typing them down, though since this textbook will never see the light of day anyway, it wouldn't matter if the integrity was compromised with personal opinions and scuttlebutt. "It’s actually speculated between local historians and some niche astronomical scientific communities that the reason it was kept secret was due to the humiliating aspect of abduction of male Sims, who would then be ‘impregnated’ and give birth from their butts. It’s believed that the matter was kept tight under national security because rumors were floating around that a senator, a close friend of the House Speaker of that time, was one of the abductees following a yearlong isolation and charges of dereliction of duties were mysteriously dropped soon right after a home visit by the SIA. If I was a man and I was forced to unnaturally give birth through some sort of unholy science forcing a probe/egg/seed up my butt to gestate for forty weeks, I’d pull all my strings to keep it under wraps too."

"Uh, dear..."

Luise continued typing down, focused on her little mission, providing her some catharsis as she read the words on the screen. 'Of course, this is all just speculation from my end of a history that might just be my delusion from faulty and incomplete memories. Oddly enough I think the secrecy proved to be a boon for the country, due to shared technology and reverse engineering from alien tech. Laptops existed and became commonplace for the national populace decades long before the rest of the world moved past the Atasimsoff and the SIMBM 5100 became publicly available.'

ZgwEUp1.png
    Luise glanced at the cork board, all the places she'd never seen, but heard of from so many books and tour offers. A particular one caught her eye, and soon she was rambling again typing it all down.

“…and becomes the city’s crown district supported by the two families. Around the 1960’s a division arose among the population that caused a great conflict in the area which in turn caused a small-scale environmental disaster from the local science facility that rendered the entire township and surrounding area inhabitable for fifty or so years. Speculation among historians say it involved a family of upstarts that went against the founders and their traditions, though there is no substantial proof to this as all evidence of such a family arriving and settling in the area are non-existent. The wastelands would be ceded to the White Mountain District of neighboring Paradise City to cover for financial and environmental losses, effectively rearranging the county line while blah blah blah," she blew a raspberry before continuing on "…now, I think there’s something more to that, though the evidence might be missing, dare I say erased? It’s not that the evidence was non-existent, but what was found related to the matter seems to have been tampered with or unnaturally damaged. Even news clippings from the time had inkblots on the original copy and were barely printable. I think that the cause might be this so-called family of upstarts to preserve their pride and money from further ruin.”

"Amore?"

Her husband's voice seems to have brought a modicum of awareness of her surroundings, but it barely lasted as Dino's voice just sent her into a further typing frenzy. "That's right, how could I forget about the rest of the world? I think this should be a world history textbook instead of a local one. Italy would be a nightmare to write about since I barely paid attention to it in high school, but if I remember right, a meteor landed near the Tiber river in Italy in 1995, marking the beginning of a series of wars that would change history. Italy is quarantined and is eventually designated as a Red Zone and Ground Zero. The United Nations Global Defense Act would be signed by October 12 of that year and the GDI would be established. The Heights and the greater metropolitan area were one of the first cities to be secured and declared a Blue Zone. The government declared a national isolationist policy, and immigration falls below 2% by 1999, with one of the last few refugees being a preeminent family from Monte Vista, one of the first central Italian villages to be afflicted with the scourge from the river, and would relocate near the grand lakes area and name the settlement after a street from their old home. So why is it...?"

Silence took her over as she closed here eyes and tried to think deeply into the past of her fragmented memories. "There was no traveling blockade or trade embargo to Europe. I even had my wedding in Windenburg for crying out loud. So where was it that it all div-"

"Tesoro!"

"Eh, what? What's up?"

km572Bx.png
    Dino turned from his own boom and looked at his wife curiously, probably wondering if she's gone a little too stressed from the pregnancy. "What're you writing, amore?"

"Uh...fiction?" It wasn't a lie. Since those events didn't really happen when she was reading history books during her investigations years ago, it is fiction. The idea of lying to her husband just left a bitter taste in her mouth, so yes, this wasn't lying at all. 'Stop explaining it away like you're guilty of something when you're not!' "It's a historical fiction, I guess, although I don't know if I'll ever publish this since it's more like my own little sandbox than anything accurate or eye catching."

"History, eh? You really love that, don't you?" he questioned with a loving lilt in his tone. He had yet to feel the anxiety of being committed, but for now he was still experiencing marital bliss, and for that, Luise was grateful.

"I told you I was a historian before we met, well, a history student, but still counts..."

"Speaking of history," her husband tarried hesitantly before going on, "you told me that there's a reason why you hate...hate..."

She couldn't help but be amused; Luise knew what he was trying to get at. "Go ahead, say it. There's a reason why I hate your ex, and it's because she's French."

He couldn't help but just nod, and oddly just be a little flattered that his wife was actually a little hateful of Daisy, even if the two of them parted on good terms.

"Well, Schatz, I wouldn't dare not to admit that part of it stems from jealousy, among your many ex-lovers with your past as a very prolific painter, but yes there's a special pet hate for Daisy which comes from history. The Germans really hate the French and vice-versa. Actually I think everyone hated the French; the Germans, the Simlish, the Prussians, Austrians, any and mostly all Germanic tribes and nations really. We really wanted to see them burn in the netherworld, still do, actually, outside the formal pleasantries of the Union. Our animosity stems all the way from Francia and the succeeding Holy Siman Empire." Taking a good long look at him, she gave him a playful wink and a teasing conspiratorial whisper, "I'll tell you a secret. It's around the same time period when and the same reason why we Germans developed a thing for Italians."

5R7kSZj.png

After a brief moment of flirtation, she calmed down enough to smile at him and blow him a kiss. "If it sets you at ease, I won't teach Renata or any of our incoming kids to hate anyone or anything French." 'Not that I'd need to; it's in their blood.' "Now go on, it's your turn to teach Renata the flash cards."

"I will, I will, but there's just one thing. Why are you writing a historical fiction now though, of all times? You had a lot of chances back then."

"I did, but those were actual history textbooks, with some corrections from long forgotten information I found during my investigations to my own past. They were just repeating what someone else already wrote down with a bit more clarification, and honestly," she hesitated for a bit, but nonetheless smiled fondly at him, "it's because today marks my 'day of displacement.'"

Dino didn't expect that. He completely forgot, and looked down on the floor. "That's right. Today was the day you found yourself on the pier with no memories, right?"

"Honey, look at me." When he did, Luise looked at him straight in the eyes, steadfast in her emotions. "Ja, thirteen years to this day I was on the docks. I still regret some things, that won't change unless I solve everything and get closure, but meeting you, having Renata, putting down roots here, I don't regret those at all. I pray everyday that I won't wake up if this is a dream."
    -

Next update: The delivery room and Renata grows up.

Please note that Luise's views do no reflect the writer's. :sweat_smile: I do not hate the French nor am I obsessively crazy about Italians.
    Post edited by Dust_Bunny2010 on
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,320 Member

@AlwaysAsking

Thank you. :)

This is Don in one of my earlier games.
    It was hard times for Don, as a sim just had to break the Doll house.
    Luckyly, he had a friend, willing to listen to his troubles.
    PvhzY7i.png
    reB026c.png

Bing is a Bernese Mountain dog and they are common in my games, as I love those dogs.
    Bing made that nice puddle for Karla to play in, hahaha

Trouble in paradise
    Karla was in her loud phase and came home from school in a foul mood.
    A foul mood takes 6 trashcans. If they knock over 6 trashcans, it is over.
    Bing noticed that and had to copycat ......
    9jzcJVB.png
    Ffypozg.png
    kuR5xwd.png

By training with Laney, I made Laney break the rules of their Club. Training is banned and You can see the Club icon over her head is red and it reduce the number of Club points they have. Clara scolded her for that. (I totály changed activities of their Club to make em look normaly, vs becoming bodybuilders made of steel)
    cr9zI4v.png

I think Basketball came from City Living.
    rbRIw85.png

The green girl is Caty Bam.
    Obviously she threw that game and she had to face the consequenses.
    cPSzmeH.png

Going through a loud phase is always a challenge. Doing it with an Alien sim is a true challenge.
    Then I found out an Alien Ghost teen is not so annoying
    6mZ0ZoD.png
    FCqgpSX.png
    y76gbbq.png
    oMtNBdV.png
    TsKCaB2.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    @ryttu3k not at all, Hanson is just himself which has helped charm Bob into staying I think lol.
    @AlwaysAsking lol oh good I was hoping you hadn't as it's funnier when sims are lifted and then given a makeover as a surprise guest, lol the end would be that he found out after she was dead and he was bitter only learning to love again with a new woman never to be named. Vlad protected him and helped him feel secure introducing him to Lilith and Caleb sims outside the house he didn't have to be paranoid over a little blood was the least he could do in return. Hot Vlad was good Vlad, his friends would have been reformed eventually seeing his family grow with his assistant mmhmm. We shall see about the rest with Bob also no more babies I don't mess with the sim limit it ain't worth it I wish pets didn't take up a slot since you can't control them that makes more sense but meh.

Mmkay so at first I fell asleep after dinner, then I was going to update also @AlwaysAsking this is a Bob and Don update, then I was going to update what I got but my boss wanted help at work so I went there and was just tired and off so meh again. Now here I am with the stuff I got that was supposed to go up ah well lol.
    Last part on 640, also this is more of a moving things about part of the story where I may be playing and not sharing to speed things along which is why we have other families to visit for when I can stop by and share the story okay? Okay :p Also there is some history here that was just added for the story.

ZsFgUbk.png
    The sims wouldn't sit still so what else is new, don't mind it.

As Bob finished telling Eliza just about everything he thought she should know about how it all got started, even going back to when he wasn't sure about Don at all and had to put some space between them, she just gave a low whistle.

"How do you get yourself into things like this?"

"You say that like I do it all the time." Bob whined.

"Remember Ramona?..."
    A chat with the ex....
    He shuddered remembering the first one he tried to date when Iggy was much younger he has it pretty bad for his beloved Eliza this he's knows while he's calm, is only going to hurt him further, but he's pretty chill compared to how it was before. He just wanted a little time out of the house while Iggy slept over his mother's house. She took it for more than it was and that ended in him leaving Iggy with his mother for nearly a year while he tried to wear down her interest. Still he was almost afriad to call the cops...at least someone was interested in him.

"I mean.....she was nice when she wanted to be."

"Painting I live in your closet on your lawn isn't being nice, and what about Jennifer?"

He hung his head in his hand remembering her starting a fire, not because she couldn't cook but because she thought he was cheating on her when he hadn't seen Eliza in a month a rare thing for him.

"She had a....sparky personality."

"Don't go there, and what about..."

"Okay okay, I have bad taste and it's my own fault can we move on now?" he asked exasperated, though it ended in a fit of giggles from the pair he felt the pressure leave his chest as she made cheering him up her own personal olympic event...and won, naturally.

She sighed though.

"Bobby can you really do this?" she asked more seriously.

"I feel like it..he's really not that bad, Hanson."

"But surely Don must be afraid of him for a reason."

"I know...but the man is paranoid he has a security system even inside, I guess someone broke in before? He can be touchy with Don but he is in control and he just loves the kids....they love him too I almost feel like I couldn't take them away if I tried...." Eliza smiled slightly he was just that sort of father.

what Hanson didn't fully understand was that footage could be easily cleared without a single skip so Don could speak to him freely and hide at least those bits from his father if he ever got curious and actually tried to understand the expensive system he got.
    iyJnjyi.png
    "Bobby it's sweet but I don't want you only putting that above you have to make sure you're strong enough and that you aren't just looking with rose-colored glasses," she said, almost wisely he almost missed her expression how it made his heart sore she was worried about him, they were almost normal, as friends anyways, he reached over to give her hand a squeeze.

"I'm okay there too....I don't want to belittle Don's moods and I don't want to run for the hills if it's not needed but like this Don won't tell me anything and that won't help. Not to mention.....if it is all in his head and Hanson is exactly how we see him I'm afraid to leave him alone he could need us more than we need him." something he never thought he'd consider, he really did love the man.

She smiled again then, she could see it too.

"Well whatever you decide I'm here, and I can't have my babies being split up so we'd love to meet Hanson,"

"Kendrick won't mind?"

She grinned even wider.

"You think a man jealous of you, would mind seeing you are able to move on?" she asked, sparking his mood again, Kendrick was jealous of him? He guessed he considered that before but it sounded different now.

"Maybe not."
    JWQuAn2.png
    He stood to hug her after they chatted about their usual parenting duties Eliza was concerned but after seeing him so broken down she wanted to see more of this Bob. That could stand up and support another because he was allowing himself to get better just knocking him back down wasn't going to do any good for him either. That was proper support and it worked better than either of them would probably ever know.

"Thanks Liz...."

"Of course."
    mG8bM2W.png
    "But if you want firm advice try and talk to Don, I'm not just here because of Iggy now we'll always have a family, you'll always have the place you've made among my kids, but if you're worried about Don don't give him something to worry over. Try and talk to him like you would with me, then you won't have to panic so much." she said, he swallowed thickly she really read him too easily but it made it easier to spill his guts to her.

"I hear you loud and clear...I love you Liz."

"I love you too Bobby, now go home and love on your boyfriend and if I don't get a text of details of you making things right I'm gonna throw things at you."

He laughed then, feeling airy and they parted ways.....he almost couldn't believe he could hear that from Eliza and not feel the need to rush back to her..he did have something real with Don and it was okay, it really was to lean on her for support. Though he knew she was right if it was going to continue he was going to have to show it wasn't an issue whether Don was worried about Eliza or not he didn't want to have to choose if he didn't need to.
    uqHOntW.png
    The nugget grew up while they were talking...

Bob of course had to get some pics and his mood, still rather high in the clouds he was glad to hear Don calling for him.

"We need to talk." he answered back already catching him dropping on the couch.
    Leading to a chat with the boyfriend
    rt0X5B9.png
    Don was happy to see Bob he had been playing with the twins all day though Iggy had school, his father had work when they had a nap he was alone with his thoughts. Didn't think he could pull it off with two big dogs dashing around the house but he did. Hearing that he had to talk to Eliza about him he was wishing to go back...were they breaking up already? That would be a record for him, since he never seriously dated anyone before.

As he was looking down Bob didn't catch it immediately he simply couldn't think of a better way to phrase it when Don finally peered up at him, his emotion much more obvious on his face he shook his head thinking of how free he was with Eliza and sat next to him.
    nDOLMMy.png
    "Now don't make that face it wasn't anything bad." he said quickly.

"How can "I talked to my ex about you..." be good?" Don asked, a little frustrated.

"I just needed to remember how to talk to someone that important to me." Don didn't want to imagine this was Bob trying to be smooth but for what it's worth it was a decent effort.

".....Is that so?"

"I want to be closer, I can marry you we can...have our family in one piece and Liz said they want to meet Hanson at least, maybe one day we can all just be a family." he offered, glad to see something of a gleam in Don's eyes, he was happy about the idea and could even be cute who knew.

"So you aren't planning on leaving...?"

"Well I wasn't but if you really want me to.." he teased.

"You get up from that seat and I'll tape you back down." Don warned as he laughed.

"Don't laugh I have glue too." Don added.
    K2lSo1K.png
    Bob wasn't going anywhere, except maybe to the kitchen to cook that is.
    xlCvQW9.png
    Something Don didn't mind at all, guess he didn't need his glue and tape.

"I love you Bob."

Bob answered kissing him again, that was still plenty.

No matter how much he wished he would just say it back.
    alRxPL1.png
    One cannot deny Hanson is at least good looking we shall name thee....Handsome Hanson lol.
    He wasn't sure what he was doing, he was in something of a mood and wanted to let go this was the easiest way to do it.
    Bm8d2fb.png
    Cute Don is cute
    PRQBG4D.png
    Hector has smiles for him, dogs like Lotharios', noted.
    Some peace at home...
    y1ZZBf2.png
    It was nice to just have a calm lunch Hanson was just relaxed enough that he didn't even comment on Don and Bob's attire, it made Bob wonder if something was wrong but he wasn't going to call him out on it he wanted to eat now and if his food was touched he might just bite. Even if now it was a real possibility this man was going to be his father in law. He looked at Don joking with his father and Iggy, it wasn't such a bad idea, he just wondered how long Hanson would wait.
    BX7qATN.png
    Sammi is happy to be free of her cone and to have a playmate her size these dogs are so expressive.
    Wm2xVNN.png
    While they finished up Lolea texted Iggy wanting to go to a concert (not a mod if you've never seen it) Hanson was so excited to learn that they had to meet the rest of the family that he excused Iggy to get ready and go, enjoy his youth while he could. While he thanked him, addressing him as 'grandfather' Bob wondered if he wasn't spending enough time with him he hadn't noticed how close they had gotten. Though Iggy wasn't going anywhere without giving him, or Don a hug as well, at least things were moving smoothly and really that made him feel much better.
    c604ylz.png
    Handsome Hanson, galactic hottie confirmed.
    wk9dIZO.png
    If that is how they show their love he does not approve of their methods.
    Okay so that's gonna seem very final but don't forget we have other things to get to I just want to do some basic playing train the toddlers and such a bit prepare some makeovers at least for this group and what not but I guess that's a completed Arc without my game exploding so yay me.
    PaZ3TmS.png
    Now somewhere a touch farther away a poor dropout has accepted a space as a roommate and just arrived at her worse, Lilith nearly scares her to death appearing behind her but she assures her she just used the gate and had been approaching. Lilith isn't sure how well it will go but she knew that if she posted enough places she'd find someone, she just....didn't like how Caleb was alone now and he'd forgive her for playing matchmaker she just didn't know how much he'd have to accept.

That said.

"I'm glad you could find the place, let me show you to your room."

Annnnnd things are happening.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited March 2020
    @SiliClone Yes, I can empathize a little with the food situation, doing okay but a lot of stuff is now scarce or non-existing to get, but stuff have to keep doing with what we can get, I am glad you are doing fairly okay, and don't feel weird checking in here! I know a number of people are happy to see you :)

@ryttu3k Ooooo that makes sense though for Johnny, but yes, I can see the amount of work! I saw your first update and enjoy very much! It was super entertaining and your commentary had me giggling~ I agree with the consensus, please direct the poor Vatores twins to the fruit or at least sweet Caleb!

@RedDestiny92 Spam?? Madam you speak blasphemy! xD Okay but seriously you could never spam them but I understand and always enjoy what you post, hehe that pout though, I am excited for a another Bella baby~ Mr. and his spouse look like a very nice couple! And OMG <3 Gimme! Gimme the sweet bby to cuddle and bury my face in such floof!~ Teddy is <3 and so is cute other teeny doggo~ :) Am a dog lover~

Oh yes, Juliana means well, and they do have some opposites in their personality that they can share and enhance each others life with them, but also accept each other for who they are. Hmmm interesting wonder, I have no idea, he'd prob not handle it well, like no in screaming or shouting forbidden words but not being able to accept it was over, so he be way too persistent and a bit obsessive, but eventually snapped out of it or be snapped out of it and realize he needs to work on himself some more, eventually, he'd approach her again, apologize and eventually they could be pretty good friends.

That is why I am taking things very slow, so Max has the time to grow on his own to feet, find himself, he knows himself as a dad only before he was searching for self-worth in all the wrong places when he was gifted the title Dad, he embraced it and he is a really good one, but who is he otherwise? He has to find Max before the relationship solidifies with Juliana and he just clings to another title: Boyfriend, or Husband.

Wow got a little deep there with Max, but he my bby~

@AlwaysAsking I think it amazing that you can share that pain to us forreal and in story form, you really are incredible for both and I am just happy to know someone like you <3 And I am glad it affirms for you!~ -patiently waits for next update whatever that is-

Oooo~ yay~ That was my aim! Since I don't really wanna play the Juli perspective yet, I wanted to convey her more then just chill and nice, glad it worked! I am glad you got to know Max a little better too :)

Juliana is definitely here to help, but Max has some ways to help her too, so things are more balanced, they are small, but matter, can't wait to share them when the time comes :) I wrote a bit more about Max in my reply to @RedDestiny92 about Max's needed growth he has to do within but Juli's can always be there for support~

I really want these two to happen! I have so many mods/poses dedicated to their future engagement, marriage and honeymoon~ And by then, I will have my new laptop so I can put settings up higher~

:lol: wow these censors are kinda crazy! I still see flowers but see when you spaced it out, yikes but it gave me a laugh so hey~ xD xD

@Daephene ooooh I know that hopeful feeling! They can be so cute at toddlers and kids then sometimes teens can look kinda odd. I tell you a secret (lol yeah on a public forum xD) but I never do this! But the temptation was to much for me and I aged Hazel and Rainbow up to teens/YA's to take a look and I had to just do a little tweaking since idk to me, I have no idea where some of the things I tweaked, nose and chins, came from neither parent had them, so I did a teeny adjustment. Sometimes genetics throw a curve ball!

Amelia looks pretty, even with the weight, but I need to use wellness more since I love yoga and mediation, I just installed pieces of a mod that allow kids to do more, I put in the fitness and wellness packages, so kids can now run on treadmill, do yoga, mediation, exercise videos on the TV, I think a few other things, I forget though, might install the gardening part as well when I have a sim that gardening~ Can't wait to see the Heckling and their house~

@kwanzaabot what a great idea and your pirates look great and I cracked up at your Dis...ney bit, lol

@March306 I bet you are super happy with all those green eyes~ Yikes the struggle though! Does your sims have any time to do odd jobs or paint? I know they must be busy but those are so quick methods I know of to help out,

@DeafSimmer I really enjoyed this chapter of your story and can't wait to to see how it continues onward! :) That man, I have a feeling he might be back. The bicker and the talking between the wives and husband was very satisfying you can see the dynamic of al their personalities very well written.

@Dust_Bunny2010 Hi! I've been meaning to write to you since I've seen you come back with mini updates, they are as gloriously written as ever and I feel like Luise has grown so much and the tender way she assured Dino that she was okay with it being her displacement day is very wonderful to see.

As for your situation, I am in the U.S. but it is okay for us to walk outside just as long as you are social distancing for about 6 feet, but idk about where you live, but I understand it can be hard, I miss certain food as well, I am craving bananas but they were all out yesterday, just try to hang in there, also al my best wishes on your thesis!

PS: I love the French! :lol: teasing you~

For today's update a lot longer still with the Stones~
    ________

Max often gets up around 5am to go over his at-home assignments with a few other students to double check before he heads off to the his laboring job, he does all types of work, as long as he has the skills for it.

His hope is when he gets done with his programing courses, he can do something with it, it is not a full degree but it is certification.

"I used to think I wanted to be a social media star, but not anymore... I don't seek validation from people like that anymore, I don't have to please anyone with the latest thing, trend, or meme, I just have to be everything for Rainbow, myself, my family and yeah, Juliana too."
    03-18-20_8-33-16nbspPM_zpszperldvs.png

It was a cloudy deary day in Oasis Springs but that did not stop Mckenna from getting up and doing some laundry, it might take it a bit longer to dry but the forecast did not call for any rain.

I don't know how she holds a 3rd shift job and still gets up as early as she does, she never drinks coffee just tea, maybe she has a secret stash of energy drinks? xD I need the trait workaholic back from Sims 3~
    03-18-20_8-33-33nbspPM_zpsumz1w1f1.png

The same day, Lilith did not have uni until 4pm, so she called Angel out to get Rainbow antiquated with him a bit more since he was going to one of her sitters soon.

Rainbow is so personable, she right off starts telling jokes (or retelling lol) to Angel and also describing an adventure she went on this morning with Bunnybow and Dino (her and Lilith's stuffed toys.)
    03-18-20_8-46-44nbspPM_zpsgqizbvxs.png

"And! We flew over the castle and away from the arrows! We saved the people from that wicked spellcaster's from being apart of their evil potion!"

Angel smiled chuckling a bit, "That was a fascinating adventure Rainbow."

"I know!" Rainbow beamed then stepped a few dance steps over to Lilith, "Psst, Lili what does fascinating mean?"

The whisper was not that good, but both young adults humored her, Lilith giggled,

"It is a word that means your story was super interesting."

"Oooooooh great! I like him!"

Lilith out right laughed and Angel grinned.
    03-18-20_8-47-11nbspPM_zpsy2hefst7.png

Playing and Out to Eat
    They went inside the local play center and built away at the buildems blocks they went for a castle and played dragons, princesses and knights.
    03-18-20_8-54-25nbspPM_zpsscbj310z.png

"Lookit! No hands!"

"Oh wow look at you! That is awesome!" Angel praised but was trying to think if this was okay or not? She got down safe and sound, so yes? Sometimes it was hard to recall what was okay and not from your childhood.
    03-18-20_8-56-24nbspPM_zps04u3twix.png

After a while more, Angel had to go and Lilith and Rainbow meet the twins for dinner at a local restaurant.

If you are wondering where the cheery girl is in this pic? She is taking a restroom break and will be back momentarily xD.
    03-18-20_9-04-54nbspPM_zpshaaosfia.png

There we go! She is content to color~

"So I sent in my best woodworking pieces and he will let me know in a day or two at the lasted."

"You got this Kenna, don't worry about it to much." Max encouraged.

"I'm not."

"You've cleaned the house about five times over." Lilith pointed out. "And you keep asking for laundry."

Lili gave a sweet smile,

"I agree don't worry to much, but I get you about having nervous energy to burn, so if you wanna vent, you can, I know I do about Uni sometimes."

"Hmph." came a huff and a side look away,

It was hard for her to acknowledge just a useless emotion as worry in herself, it brings nothing positive, she usually can block out such senseless things, but not know, still when she can't.... she appreciates their care.

A quiet nod and a thin smile showed that.
    03-18-20_9-06-16nbspPM_zpsvj5r43hy.png

They had a really great meal chatting and laughing~

The reason why Max only has coffee is because he has a CC trait that makes him a light eater, which is also an effect from his childhood, he is working on though not making much progress but he is trying. (It is from life decider mod by Kawaii) I might remove it one day if he opens up about this issue and works through it.
    03-18-20_9-06-52nbspPM_zpshijguqkm.png

A few days later, Mckenna had gotten the job!

So Rainbow was being watched over by Angel doing her home-school. Mostly, it is online but Max also gives her extra work in booklets, today it was math problems.

She is working studiously but not for long lol, I am noticing a light crafty side to this one, but she does always work hard before bringing out the persuasive charm, soooo I can't fault her, Max is pretty hardcore with studies.
    03-18-20_10-39-09nbspPM_zpsylunafaw.png

Tried of doing so much extra work, this little girl started to convince Angel how it was athletic time and the park... was the perfect place for exercise,

It seems like she convinced him xD
    03-18-20_9-41-48nbspPM_zpsiwtpvlyg.png
    03-18-20_9-41-55nbspPM_zpsigvxpzv0.png

Fun fun time! And Sweet Moments.
    Yep, it worked lol but look at that face heh, so cute!
    03-18-20_9-49-21nbspPM_zpskowx4nhn.png

She loves the slide lol precious
    03-18-20_9-47-34nbspPM_zpslgceitxv.png

"Weeeeeeeeeeeee!"
    03-18-20_9-47-48nbspPM_zpszkec0fgm.png

I just love their bond, Lilith is always so affectionate and they are real playmates more like friends/big sister/little sister than really aunt/niece.

She came to the park right after uni was finished.
    03-18-20_9-54-11nbspPM_zpsyntvmuiv.png

Of course, where there is a swing, there is a Lilith. Poor girl has another massive bount of acne.
    03-18-20_9-57-34nbspPM_zpshly1pu9i.png

A refreshing lemonade break from all that running around and playing for the last hour or so.

"I love lemonade because it is tangy and sweet, I could drink all the cups, but that would be rude and I don't wanna spend my play time going to the bathroom hehe!"
    03-18-20_9-56-23nbspPM_zps2xjf3flu.png

Lilith came up and just kissed her automatically, I never seen that before! I think it is due to SOL mod new personality traits by Kawaii Stacie? They are so much more affectionate without going overboard with the right personality type.
    03-18-20_10-00-10nbspPM_zpsspblghpy.png
    03-18-20_10-00-34nbspPM_zpspp3undsu.png

That night, no one wanted to cook so it was pizza time!
    03-18-20_10-07-07nbspPM_zpshe8m0osm.png

It seems to be some pretty awesome cheese pizza, Mckenna was out doing an odd job, that girl works so hard and hardly knows what relax is still. Guess will have to save her some slices for when she gets back delivering other peoples own dinners to them, a bit ironic yeah? xD
    03-18-20_10-08-42nbspPM_zpstlmbf8yl.png

That is it for now :)
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you. I also like how Eric's life changed in a good way.

Welcome Kai & Lami
    49566112783_5f68ee550f_c.jpg
    I do my best to get to know my bonus daughter Olivia better.
    49566112713_7f708509c4_c.jpg
    Eric & I went to the spa today.Nice to relax between classes & study sessions.
    49566844347_2d6c727d35_c.jpg
    We even woohood there.
    49566628996_a569d27292_c.jpg
    I gave birth to Kai & Lami right before my exams.
    49566127343_8fa7b2b10d_c.jpg
    I was very nervous before the exams started.
    49566127313_110bf23ee6_c.jpg
    I played llama game with my brother Eric while I waited for the exams results.
    49566859287_230c2b5f23_c.jpg
    Brought my brother Frans to campus so he could see where I study.
    49566127258_370928c999_c.jpg
    Selfie with cousin Chloe.
    49566127178_141001c334_c.jpg
    Chloe congratulated me with A on my first uni term. Now we are both in the A+ club getting A+ on our first uni term.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
    edited March 2020
    @Tixyen
    Rainbow is such a charmer, love the pictures. :)
    @Simmelina1
    It's always nice to hang out in the Spa

Karla met Don, just now and they are like old friends instantly. :)
    O7lfo10.png
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,143 Member
    @AlwaysAsking
    Also, I'm wondering about your concerns about using the larger lots. Are you thinking that parks can only be made on large lots? Because a park can be made on any size lot. They don't have to be big lots like the ones in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs.

No, I just wish we would have more larger lots, not the handful we have right now. :)

I started with a 30x20 plot, but after appr. 3 hours later I've noticed that I needed more space for it. I've demolished the original house for the try. A 64x64 plot was too big, luckely *phew*. They are my favourite ones for my families with the big gardens around the house. So I've ended with the 50x40 in Newcrest.

@ryttu3k

Oh thank you for the background story of Don. I've never had played the premades, but I've heard that Don is a notorious cheater. So it had amused me, that one of my sims had married him and he had have a positiv memory about it. Long time ago. :D

@Dust_Bunny2010

I like your Story. But as I'm a german I feel triggered about the word Honig as a nickname. Honey in english, the german equivalent from this nickname would be Schatz. Honigbärchen would be also okay. I beg your pardon if this sound rude, I don't mean it so. As already wrote I like your story and I hope for more. :)
  • sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    edited March 2020
    Thanks for the comments about the Zest Family! Hope everyone is safe and well.

Now on the fourth 10 year rotation of the J Huntington family including his ex-wife, Zoe Patel and their eldest son, Brody.

Brody's girlfriend, Amber Townie moved into the household, they got married and then got pregnant.

49436048661_112e98ec10_b.jpg

49709697576_77010cc246_b.jpg

49710020607_1e7e4eea92_b.jpg

49709167678_813133e558_b.jpg

They had a baby girl, April Huntington.

49710020077_2ff5235a24_b.jpg

J aged up to an elder and him and Zoe rekindled their relationship.

49709698241_031039e279_b.jpg

As well as having April, J and Zoe have 5 other grandchildren now, with Hazel having a baby girl, Jennifer, and twins, Holly and Harrison, then Hazel's twin sister, Fleur, had Poppy and Nathan. Pictured with Poppy in the photo below.

49709700251_ebf1173348_b.jpg

49709699161_d55fbf9b87_b.jpg

Zoe aged up to an elder at the end of the decade.

49709696106_b4abda3d1d_b.jpg

49709695601_626da78ce7_b.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

Update of 100 Babies Colby Generation 2 (I'll change it to Generation 3 when Colby dies which will be the next update after this one)

1chiaOy.png?1

Anthony from other parent Angela Pleasant had a birthday.

ljta2p9.png?1

He's a young adult now and is out on his own.

2PQ52at.png?1

Darrel Charm's son, Freddie had a birthday too.

amPLTnd.png?1

He's a teen.

zycNEdP.png?1

Colton, Anthony's twin from other parent Angela Pleasant, had a birthday too.

AVWxLBy.png?1

Bye Colton.

4kOmZCo.png

kCulZDW.png?1

Colby's due to die at like any time now, but a random UFO came and abducted her.

vrJdMhH.png?1

Freddie, Darrel Charm's son has a birthday.

UpiiAXi.png?1

hyBnJUg.png?1

Victoria has a birthday. She is from other parent Lilith Pleasant.

UM6O1P7.png?1

I really like her.

RGpjcky.png?1

Finally our heir, Geri, has a birthday to teen from child.

0JhF106.png?1
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    nothing Origin has been down about 4 hours tapping fingers LOUD
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    @Daravi Corrected, and thank you! It's actually nice to know about these things. Tbh, I have a German friend who is also a simmer and I run her by through this before posting anything (she checks for cultural accuracy, not grammar), normally at least. She's been tracking my sims since TS2, though I haven't really played into their heritage back then except the name, so they spoke normal English, or should I say Simlish. I really would've loved her input, but well...the lockdown is making us fall out of touch. Anyway, I don't mind it at all, and appreciate the input.

@sims_premade What lovely pictures. Growing old together is what it's all about in the Sims. <3 (And the drama, and mysterious disappearing pool ladders, but still...)

-

In other news, I have a confession to make. The update might take a little longer than usual, and I'm sorry. The reason being: I am bored.

I am booored!

I've been stuck in my own home for two weeks without being able to go outside! I've played out every single PS4 game I bought. I'm living with a sick person who I hope doesn't have the virus, but if I disappear, that means I'm sick and/or dead. I keep getting into shouting matches because of tension and I want to be left alone, which isn't weird anyway because according to the Biggs test it's better that way cause I'm an introvert and hate being around people for large amounts of time. I catalogued every single secret family recipe into a hard drive and kept it under lock and key alongside the physical cards to make sure the secrets are safe if something happens after finishing cooking ALL 19 of them and tasting them. I've played out my secret save, built three tiny homes on the 32-tile limit, completed ALL the collections. I nearly threw my laptop out the window because I wish I had a better one while simultaneously cursing the fact that there's no new games I can play with.

I need a change of scenery...seriously...
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited March 2020
    I haven't been in the thread at all in a while, looks like I missed a LOT! @kwanzaabot wow! that is just some eye candy right there!

But I came to an impasse with the story, which I think was my own dark mood making me really unwilling to move it along in any happy direction, but wanting to do evilmeanbadnasties to my little cast. My hubs heard those ideas and told me I was VERY bad! But he's a die-hard romantic who likes the sweet happy romance to just BE. And I have seriously wicked impulses right now to just let it DIE. So I decided to take a break and just Play The Game, in OTHER SAVES.

And just for fun, nothing else, nothing serious!

So Devin Winters was living it up in a just-for-fun lighthearted save that I had from a long time ago. He was supposed to be LGBTQ but when I dropped him from my gallery into the game, guess what? He was set as 100% straight by this particular game. So I rolled with it. And he and this girl got to know each other better and sort of dabbled at romance, but it was half-hearted. Then he and this guy did too, oddly enough because both were straight, and that ended in mixed signals, the guy asking him on a date, and that ending up in embarrassment and awkwardness and an agreement to just be friends.

The he got invited to the rave at the bluffs, and Something Happened!

At first, it was raining, so nobody was dancing because the equipment couldn't work, so they were all just standing around in the rain. So Devin whipped out his guitar (which works in the rain apparently, haha) and amused himself by playing, and people started throwing tips.
    OAmwMOD.png

But then I saw him talking to a lovely alien lady and then they are slow-dancing! I didn't start that interaction. And they keep at it! They can't get enough of each other, they are having romance interactions completely without any help!

ygFnTCg.png

And then I recognized the sound of someone angry...sure enough, that alien lady was none other than Star Boyd, wife of Gordon Beaulieu in this save. Star and Gordon were very much in love, raised a couple of daughters together, and Gordon is MAD, seeing what's going on!

BA1EPwY.png

But Star and Devin are lost in each other's eyes.

There is serious chemistry going on here, and Gordon turns on his heel and strode off. He couldn't stand it. What really surprised me was that he didn't clean Devin's clock! Like Gordon, you feeling okay? But then, Devin is a powerful spellcaster. Maybe Gordon realizes it wouldn't be wise to come at him fists flying.

llbezsQ.png?1

I'm feeling really sorry for Gordon at this point, but fascinated at this powerful bond between Star and Devin, who only just met and initiated this entire thing on their own! That is rare in my games even with autonomy enhancements, to have two complete strangers just fall into each other's arms like that and keep it going to an ultimate conclusion.

The rain cleared up and everyone went to the DJ area to dance, but these two didn't notice. She had started kissing him.

XC5ayJG.png?1

Sadly, I didn't get the pic of her doing an alien mind-scan on him (or whatever it was) but I think she decided right then and there that he was perfect for what must have been her plan the moment she saw him, because she really seemed to approve, and he didn't seem to mind being scanned by her.

And then they went to dance, and things heated up even more!

agizgzJ.png

Everyone noticed.

uDjIrcG.png

And they just could not stop! It was getting to be dawn, the party was over, everyone packed up and left, but they didn't notice. She wanted to do something very particular in the bushes.

gWv6yLf.png

Twice, even!

At this point I'm just watching, amazed. I've seen chemistry, but never so much romance and intense passion, completely on their own! It was cray-zo!

And Star was doing dry heaves after emerging from the bushes, so I imagine she conceived..
    And then she left, and Devin was just standing there dazed, alone in the bluffs. So I made him go home and continue his magical training, and then enroll in University.

I think Star decided for some odd reason that here was the father of her next child or children, no arguments, no delays. I checked her info, and she was on the first day of her fertile window.
    It's kind of interesting because he was no paragon of virtue. He showed up to the event very much under influence, and had been spending his time in partying, keggers, and general debauchery before getting invited to the rave.

So I can't know why it seemed like Star just suddenly chose him, like that. But it was kind of amazing to watch. There's nothing all that super about Sims being romantic and all, but when it happens to this degree (zero to sixty in under four) autonomously, it does make me wonder what's under the hood of the Sim in question. Star was a randomly generated NPC, and the kicker is, she is paranoid, but also noncommittal.

She must have wanted his kid in particular for some inscrutable reason. Can Sims even do that? I'm not sure. But it looked like it.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @Dust_Bunny2010 Hey there. I'm sorry you feel that way. I can empathise with you. I scored 100% introversion on the Myer's test, which means I get just as easily overwhelmed in high-stimuli environments, or what others think is typical would overload my senses fairly quickly. If I was a sim, my social bar would be half the size, maybe a quarter. With the lockdown in place, I think a lot of us are going stir crazy at home. Hence its so important to have hobbies and new distractions that you can do at home, pick up some new skills online and stay productive. That's partly the reason why I put my stories on halt for a bit and started animating sims. There are some pretty good games on sale now if you like virtual simulations. Not sure what rocks your boat but have a look on steam/blizzard.

@Nushnushganay I've never fully explored nor observed sim autonomy. Your sim romance is so intriguing! I look forward to reading more about Star and Devin.

@sims_premade Those are some fantastic looking screenshots!

@DeafSimmer Nooo Link! I have a soft spot for him. Those pesky vampires better not do anything to him.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Just a very short update...

Since the family missed out Halloween after the Red Blood Moon incident, that didn't stop them from dressing up.

Atlas as one hell of a butler, Dylan as a rogue pirate, Atticus as Dias de los Muertos, Autumn as the vampire princess, Damien as the pumpkin king, Nyx as a skeleton, and Calista as the pretty princess.
    e65h04x.png

"Get a room!"
    y8kz15N.png

Last but not least...
    Simba the king of the jungle!
    kfRxzN9.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited March 2020
    @DarkAngel1994
    Hahahaha, the chilcren cover their eyes.
    So, they are like posing, but still ingame?

@Nushnushganay
    Did she do this interaction?
    IxyuQWA.png
    Or this?
    First one will reveal sim's Traits, this one will allow the Alien to share the Mood of the sim interacting with.
    VLjfnb2.png
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Simsta update! Caleb and Johnny head off on a romantic vacation for Johnny's birthday!

Didn't get much playing done, alas, thanks to Origin's downtime. I did set up some drama in my main save (had Don get both Dina and Nina pregnant - they're all living together, so should be interesting!), then noticed something interesting in the household portraits - they're not the only pregnancy around! Dahlia Vatore is in her second trimester, and Caleb and Lilith are about to get a little brother! Looks like Chester's just lost his studio XD

Meanwhile, an age-up - Hugo Villareal is now a YA, and has been given the Squeamish trait. Now that his conservative father is dead, he's now come out as nonbinary and started experimenting with his personal style, and is trying to decide if he wants to change his name and pronouns. He and Luna have both moved to San Myshuno (Max is being fostered by Geoffrey Landgraab, who is trying to be a good influence both for Malcolm and now Max) - Luna with her best friend and crush Sofia (and Sofia's roommate Cassandra), and Hugo to an apartment of his very own (this apartment in Chic Street), with a job in the culinary career to boot! (NPC waiter, assigned with NPCC.) Hurrah for independence! YA look below, teen look here.

5P9pDQ0.png

Since there are now three girls living in a two-bed apartment, Sofia's room has been updated too! Here is the house tour, including what it used to look like, and here are some new shots!

58IjPQX.png
    N6dd3tU.png
    yDQhPU6.png

So, the older Villareal kids are slowly finding their independence after their... slightly messed up upbringing, and Max is now under good supervision. Here's hoping for a good future!

@kwanzaabot your ghost pirates look great! Oh my, that must have been a shock for them!

@March306 being broke isn't fun! Try beach combing? Sometimes you find some decently valuable stuff.

@DeafSimmer a hard-fought victory (at least for a generation or two)! I bet poor Link and Ravio are wondering what they got themselves into, haha.

Oh, that's what Link has got himself into! So this is actual Ganondorf now? That's a worry!

@Dust_Bunny2010 if you want to go veg, I can send you some recipes! (I'm vegan, not vegetarian, but still. No chicken in my recipes, haha.)

Man, that's a really neat history. I know Luise is still in the dark, but do you have an authorial explanation for the alternate histories?

@RedDestiny92 Ramona sounds like... an experience XD Bob and Eliza are still really sweet together - I do like it when former couples stay friends and keep being supportive! I may have made actual baby noises at the screen at the puppers XD;; Sammi looks so happy! Oh my, Hanson abducted! Wonder how this'll end XD Ooh, and who is this mysterious drop-out? :o

@Tixyen thank you! And yeah, definitely going to work on controlling thirst manually, or it'll just be misery central XD;;

@Daravi won't lie, it's entirely from the wiki, TS2 is the one game I never played XD It gets even more convoluted - he appears in TS3 (set decades before TS2!), still as a young adult, with his last memory being women laughing and a flash of light. There are definitely shenanigans afoot!

@Nushnushganay welcome back! Oh wow, that's some ridiculously impressive autonomous chemistry!

@DarkAngel1994 those costumes are fab! Love the kids simultaneously going, "Gross, get a room!" XD Simba, of course, is star of the show ;D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top