Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I've just started a new game (again lol). This is the Choung family outside their house:
    08-27-16_8-38-11%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Nari in her room:
    08-27-16_9-08-14%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

The welcome wagon came round. Jae is looking at the lady in orange as if to say 'don't you dare sit down next to me':
    08-27-16_9-08-29%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

They live right next to this park area, so Nari went out while Sun was making the dinner:
    08-27-16_9-14-39%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • ScalesofGreyScalesofGrey Posts: 183 Member
    I just got my first cowplant scare in this game! I honestly thought he's a goner until she spit him out! :s

5bhDdlV.png

Come to think of it, Emmett's always the one who gets his fingers nipped whenever he played with the family cowplant! Everyone else got along with her just fine.
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    Charlotte Hemmings (the Mum) and Edward Cruz (the Dad) are about to watch their baby son, Cameron, age into a lovely child. While this is all happening, adopted child Ben is swimming in the pool and minding his own buisness, as he begins to get jealous. Charlotte and Edward have a slightly rocky relationship, with Edward being extremely insane.

• achingaching Posts: 51 Member
    My Sim was heartbroken over the death of her friend Blair London so she named her new son after him.
  • buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    my teen sim visited a cafe with her friend and then suddenly her mother enters... in her pajamas... 'muuuum! you are embarrasing me...'

29.08.2016_21-32-46_zpsjdt9hrca.png
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I can't build, but I'm in the process of building a strip mall. Almost finished, just need to add the clothing store and body shop. I think I'm doing pretty well.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I can't build, but I'm in the process of building a strip mall. Almost finished, just need to add the clothing store and body shop. I think I'm doing pretty well.

gotta show pics when you're done.

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I didn't get a chance to play today, but I downloaded some custom eyelashes and realistic eyes. The difference in the way the Sims look is amazing just with these two types of cc.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Was able to get Liam O'Dourke to finish his second aspiration (his first was the Curator, then I went for Nerd Brain -- thanks to Boost Week getting to level 10 Logic was a breeze). His twin children, Lance and Laura, also were able to build skills (Laura in Programming and Video Games, Lance in all three musical instruments). Liam's wife Lydia wasn't so fortunate -- she had the career boost but she only gained a level or two, now it's back to the grind. :|
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited August 2016
    Unwinding in Granite Falls.
    rbtpCq1.png
    azcu0BL.png

what lots are these?

Ugh my game made me angry today. I have high free will and sometimes it's annoying. My sims just kept doing what they wanted and not what I wanted.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    My sims and I are patiently waiting for the next EP :) I am less patient than my sims though. XD
  • Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    The teens from the main 2 families I'm currently focused on went on a very formal date surprisingly.. ahead of schedule, so now I have to fill in the blanks

08-29-16_9-06-51nbspPM_zpsf2ewgtsh.png
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • Americangirlgamer107Americangirlgamer107 Posts: 12 New Member
    I started up a new save for medieval royalty/peasants type gameplay, and had the two kingdoms, Queanelle and Royalle, form an alliance by having the queen of Queanelle's son, Adam, romance the King of Royalle's daughter, Ariana, who in my story hates him and thinks he is a shallow man, and is in love with a peasant who works for Queanelle Castle. Adam proposed to Ariana, and she accepted, knowing she had no other choice, and the queen of Queanelle romanced the King of Royalle (bet someone's getting tired of all these names) and got rejected, probably because she had locked his wife in the room upstairs to starve to death. Poor, poor Ariana.

(Yes, I just basically named the households after "Royal" and "Queen" because I felt like it.)
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited August 2016
    I finished setting up a new game because I messed up the last one with cheating too much....LOL Since TS2 I have had the tendency to have my founder to be very promiscuous. He will have to sleep with 50 different female before he ages to an adult. Once he become an adult he will settle down with "The one" and start a legacy family. If he gets a non married Sim pregnant that is his girlfriend, he will have to marry her but won't have to remain faithful unless she is the 50th sim. I have my MC Command center setting for no strings but he can't woohoo with another sim unless there is some level in the romance bar. He can't do anything to initiate a romance between them. The only thing he can do is rely on the objects that create a flirty mood, can only use the flirty options in the friendly section but he can buy his target the flirty drinks. The only time he can use the flirty speech options is when the girl has invited him out. I hope for him to able to obtain a girlfriend is by their asking and not his. I know the game can do that but I don't know it will be enough for the aspiration requirements...LOL He put his first notch on his bed post on day one thanks to flirty drinks....lol

He went to the gym the next day with a neighbor and had the trainer mentor him. As the trainer was mentoring my sim he called him to invite him to a party out at the bluffs. Yes the trainer called my sim as he was mentoring my sim....lol. When they got there the DJ left not even an hour into the party so my sim took over the job and earned 564 in tips, the highest being 164!!!! Not the highest I've seen in the game but it was the big one for the night!
    Post edited by PsychoSimXX on

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

Like I said, it's nothing to write home about. lol And it's not to my liking yet, but I'm going to create my family who will own the strip mall, then have them play test it to see if everything works well. It's loosely based on a shopping mall in the city that I live in. I'll grab some interior pics tomorrow.
    08-30-16_1-29-48nbspAM_zpsmxtct9vx.png

And this one is based off of the boardwalk from Sims 1. My homeless sim needed a place to hang out at, so I built it for her.
    08-12-16_4-23-33nbspPM_zpsfe7msbnx.png
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• ygmulugygmulug Posts: 7 New Member
    crazy teenager sim burned herself and died -.-
  • Audio_5urfAudio_5urf Posts: 655 Member
    ygmulug wrote: »
    crazy teenager sim burned herself and died -.-

Funny you bring that up: the male teen in my screen earlier caused a fire when he was cooking breakfast for him and his kid sister. He successfully cooked the meal, but I guess he didn't turn off the burner.. He caught fire while setting down the plate of grilled cheese sandwiches. He extinguished himself in the shower.

--no grilled cheese sandwiches were harmed in this play session--
    Lets make The Sims 4 great again!
    -- Origin ID: Audio5urf --
    Feel free to add me, and check out my gallery shenanigans.
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

Like I said, it's nothing to write home about. lol And it's not to my liking yet, but I'm going to create my family who will own the strip mall, then have them play test it to see if everything works well. It's loosely based on a shopping mall in the city that I live in. I'll grab some interior pics tomorrow.

And this one is based off of the boardwalk from Sims 1. My homeless sim needed a place to hang out at, so I built it for her.

Good start. I like the idea of having several venues, shops or whatever on one lot. Thanks for posting pics!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    @Simpkin The lot where my sim is doing yoga and meditation is called Canadian Spa on the gallery, I don't remember the name of the creator. I placed it in Granite Falls where one of the large cabins used to be. The house you can see in the background is a build by Deligracy.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    @Simpkin The lot where my sim is doing yoga and meditation is called Canadian Spa on the gallery, I don't remember the name of the creator. I placed it in Granite Falls where one of the large cabins used to be. The house you can see in the background is a build by Deligracy.

Alright thanks :)
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Today, I spent mostly built the house for my restaurant owners. But yesterday, my black widow gave birth to twins shortly after the father died (spouse 6). She was a wreck and I felt awful for her.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    The Mum and Dad in my gameplay sadly broke up, after fighting for ages on end. Now the Mum has to take care of her two kids on her own, and is currently crying in her bed with a mug of coffee on her bedside table.

Good start. I like the idea of having several venues, shops or whatever on one lot. Thanks for posting pics!

You're welcome. Glad you liked them. :)
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Nothing happened since I haven't been playing lately.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top