Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @MasonGamer along with the showers, beds, and possibly bookshelves (Peacemaker reported his were broken), Picture Amoebae's OMSP shelf is definitely broken. S4S should be releasing a batch fix when they do the DU general release.

@AlwaysAsking I'm finding myself both disgusted and impressed by Don. Like he's a complete sleaze, but impressively so!
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I was halfway through your story and like "That bearded guy is really anno.... oh! I geeet it!"
    giphy.gif
    I'm so stupid lol :lol:
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited November 2019
    @sarabeth2984, page 495.
    Thank you! I think there are three upgrades for the fireplace. I can only remember Fireguard and Auto-Light.

Time to continue the Selvadoradan Adventure!

Roddy and Shine arrived back at the trailhead:
    11-07-19_6-12-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Roddy sweetie, stay close to me, ok?' Shine said. 'Ok, mummy!' Roddy replied:
    11-07-19_6-13-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine smiled and started to hack at the thorns and vines blocking the way:
    11-07-19_6-15-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few minutes later, she sliced through the last of the vines and put the knife safely away:
    11-07-19_6-16-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She was greeted by a colony of plasma bats. It only took one look to send them scarpering. 'You ain't getting me or my son's plasma, you giant mosquito rodents!' She yelled:
    11-07-19_6-17-06%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then started work on another thorn and vine blocked path. Roddy watched from a safe distance:
    11-07-19_6-19-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She sliced through the last of the vines, but in the process, she lost a knife:
    11-07-19_6-19-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She went through the gate...and spotted an egg...against her better judgement, she prodded it...and got singed by the parent of the egg:
    11-07-19_6-20-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine found a treasure chest, and opened it:
    11-07-19_6-23-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_6-23-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She put the treasure in her bag:
    11-07-19_6-23-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then dug for artefacts at a pile:
    11-07-19_6-24-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then dug at another artefact pile. Roddy came over. 'Mummy, are you ok?' he said, worried. 'Don't worry sweetie, I'm fine' Shine said, reassuring her son:
    11-07-19_6-28-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Afterwards, the pair went back to Hillview Hideaway:
    11-07-19_6-32-44%25C2%25A0PM.png

Gah, typo.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited November 2019
    @sarabeth2984
    Hermione´s dress is CC. I wish I could tell you where it´s from, but I honestly have no idea, since I have dozens of CC dresses.
    I tested Emmanuel (my hybrid), results will be below. Let´s just say that there is glitchy and there is this.
    I have a vampire spellcaster in my main save, who is mostly ok. Sure, he can´t gain more perks as a vampire and I can´t see his charge level, but he is yet to get stuck in his bat form (which would actually be funny to watch, at least for the first few minutes). I also have a vampire mermaid, but as he is still a child, I am yet to see how glitchy he is. At the moment, he has mermadic needs icon and will hiss whenever I take him to CAS, such a charmer. His sisters (they are triplets) are full mermaids.

@Daephene
    I had not been planning that far ahead when I named Jolene, but you are right, her name is indeed fitting :D Though technically, she had Milo first, it was Sofia who stole him from her and now she is just taking him back.
    Hermione collects frogs, she finds them cute. They are purely decorative here, but I imagine that they would be useful for feeding vampires. Personally, I use a mod that lets you make a plasma pack out of plasma fruit, not only is it practical, but it fills the thirst bar better than anything else, except for drinking from a person.

@AlwaysAsking
    Alexander died yesterday, so I am going to need to decide what to do with his son now. The mother does not only hate children, but she is also a mean kleptomaniac, so she really isn´t the best parent material. How could Nalani´s daughter turn out so bad is beyond me, because Nalani herself is a sweetheart.
    I think I´ll upload them today, because as some of my mods have not been updated yet, I won´t be able to do much else in the game anyway, plus I already took the mods folder out for the patch update. May as well make use of it.
    Dominic was a real disappointment, poor Hermione. Lesson for life - don´t judge a book by its covers :D
    I read the thing about hybrids too. As far as I understand it, there are will be no more hybrids born in game (not sure about making one with cheats), but the existing ones remain intact.

I tested Emmanuel, my mermaid-spellcaster hybrid, and the results were not nice. No problem with his needs - his needs panel shows both the hydration and charge - many problems with his tail. Or rather, the lack of it bmN89nv.png
    Yeah. As it it wasn´t bad enough that he swims with only half his body intact, but he gets stuck like this when he leaves the water.
    In the end, I came to a conclusion that he is too glitchy and removed his mermaid trait with a cheat, he is a normal sellcaster now.

Back to the game...
    Random pics TVScNdj.png
    NZCpD4w.png
    Tz88XX9.png
    78WrJXd.png
    ZVVmmrA.png

Milo and Jolene got married PBfP4Ae.png
    lWv1Wvf.png
    55K5vyU.png
    rIN9gJo.png
    PAXtnBT.png
    H9zv8di.png
    Vt5TXbL.png
    (In case someone wonders where did Caleb and Hermione disappear to - they spent the whole wedding party trading vampire jokes and taking pictures together. Very rude from the father and sister of the bride to ignore her on her wedding day.)

• Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited November 2019
    @AlwaysAsking, @sarabeth2984 thank so you much for your support on the Sims 4 Legacy situation <3 Currently I can't even turn on the game because of some kind of Initialisation error a lot macOS High Sierra users got. All I can do is hope the devs will fix it eventually because otherwise I wont be able to play the Sims at all till I get a new computer and that's a very terrifying thought. :( I'm not a legal adult yet so It could take up to 4-6 months to earn enough money. My dad said he'll think about replacing my Mac but I really don't feel good about him throwing a ton of money just so I could continue nagging for more DLC's. Plus despite not having "metal" my current Mac is running perfectly, no issues whatsoever.
    I bet a lot of fun packs are coming up. I don't really care for University (although sending Peter to college would be fun), but if anything comes up for farming of family play... that's it, I'll be done. :bawling:

Also the gallery... I can't believe I took the gallery for granted. Seems like the best thing the Sims has ever had now that I won't have it. I don't know how I'm going to be able to play without it. Not that I can play at all with this "Initialisation error"... Please EA, I just want my game back! 😢
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Koteyka I am so sorry about the legacy edition - it sounds a horrible situation and to be parted from the gallery - sob. I can't believe you an't even turn the game on! I hope all your saves and tray etc are saved safely. You obviously love the game so much and do beautiful things with it - I hope some sort of solution can be found. Can you rent to buy computers where you are? That is how I afford mine - that way I get the latest computer but only have to make small payments (which I know I can afford) and if I pay for the whole rental contract get to keep the computer at the end. I could never get as good a computer if I paid upfront (or have money as you said for DLC).

Meanwhile - I am still loving your story and cant get enough of your family and our beautifully composed poses and screenshots, the children's dance was devine. I am getting angry at Tony now when he can see his decisions are hurting Peter - a child he rescued from a bad life, and isn't doing something about it. He is going to need to man up soon. Nick is such a great villian he is soooo awful - how he spoke to Steve! How could he! Does Nick have a secret thing for Tony? Is that what he hopes to gain?

@RedDestiny92 Jessica and Bjorn are a very old save I had (from way before Alannah and Brock) - Jessica had a long life before she got together with Bjorn and has a number of ex boyfriends (no aging on save). I gave Clara a very nice makeover, a hot new husband and let her keep the house and money when Bjorn went with Jessica. It was my non drama quiet family play save until one of Jessica's exes flirted with her (she rejected it) but Bjorn got jealous, went out to a bar and curse those Windenburg woohoo bushes autonomously woohooed and made pregnant Jade (her husband Paolo left her because no one gets away with cheating when MCCC is around.) So they have become drama forum sims and I am trying to work out how it will all end.

@AngeliqueAdelaide the romantic in me adores your wedding. That arch is cc I assume - it is to die for! I also really love the sandstone walls (plus the name Jolene).

@Steamvarius I love that exploring Selvadorada doesn't discourage Shine from wearing her pink ballgown. She is my kind of gal. :)

@DinowCookie I remember Maya and Dev - as soon as I saw them I got very excited. It is interesting to see how that family is going. It is nice to see at least one person is following in Johnnie's career footsteps. Plus there actually is a second less well know entrance to the grotto - it is near the Landgraab house - I used to think it was the only entrance and never knew of the one in the park (until I saw a game changer use it in a lets play).

@sarabeth2984 Love Simeon enjoying his favourite restaurant. Jessica's wings are S club angel wings (they come in black too <3 ) and the dress is called Birba 32 Bridget dress - I got both on the sims resource. Jade is using Bjorn but I think I underestimated how much she liked him, plus I am enjoying rotating over and playing her especially because Tiffani is such an incredible toddler and has so much personality compared to most.

@AlwaysAsking love your Don update. He is incorrigible and persistance pays off they say... Loved Thorn's disguise - I made the same mistake Morkovka did :p Serves me right for trying to read too quickly. I squealed when I saw Steve and wondered whether Tony would walk in and confront Don. I have to say your Don dresses much better than the one I have in my current save - I think he did not get a makeover from me long ago and still has whatever maxis gave him. I am interested to see what if anythingThorne learns.

Bonus RL version of myTLC apartment fail:
    As you know you can't edit out that stupid grate.

1EU6alI.png?1

Apparently you can't do it in RL either but you can carpet around it just like Jade! (Please hate these things is a funny insta account that features real estate / house building fails and ugliness. It is good for cheering you up on a bad day!)
    Ex4rGYl.jpg?2
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I can't believe it but I posted this into a different thread... three hours ago, lol :D:D:D Nvm.

@sarabeth2984 lovely update as always! I've been meaning to ask... Is Simeon family oriented? He is so into his family <3 And the hugging of Kirk is so cute! How come such things don't happen in my game autonomously? Oh, wait. I should stop micromanage-ing so I can enjoy such lovely moments. Do you micromanage your sims?

@Daephene Some random text in the spoiler. I have no idea why I wrote that.
    I swear anytime I am trying to mention you I ALWAYS make a typo. Last time it was Daphene, this time it was Dapephene :D:D Anyway, I so understand you. I started to hate Christmas just because the stores started to decorate for Christmas in the middle of October! Can you believe it? This year the Christmas decoration is up since early November so it is not that bad but in my country it is not like in english speaking countries where local folks basicaly "celebrate" (if you know what I mean) since after the Thanksgiving and the 1st December. At least my host family did that when I was there (UK) as an au-pair. It is so weird because we start usually 23rd or even 24th December. Our Christmas day is 24th Dec. I don't know why I wrote this :D
    I know you have 32 or so families in your rotation and I forgot how long you play with one family so I just wanted to ask whether you are making any preparation for that. I am very curious if Athena is going to apply. I have no idea why but I just think it would suit her so well! :)

@Ellupelluellu I am glad you think Nancy is a terrible sim as well! I think I might start a new save just for fun to try to play with her as a nice and loving sim. I wonder how that'll go :D
    To your tabloid news and Travis Scott. I thought Babs (geez I hate her original appearance so much!) was the one cheating. But no! Anyway I have a soft spot for Travis <3 He married my supersim and he was pretty amazing. They divorced after some time but the made a sweet couple.

@Steamvarius your update on page 494 = BEST PICTURES EVER! especially the one in spoiler *blushing* I have a feeling that your sims' chest melons are getting bigger and bigger every single update :D loving it as always.

@Becka28 Poor Jade. She is so beautiful but it seems like she has no confidence at all. I think she could have any man she wants. Even the one on the billboard she can see from her apartment window. I wish her all the best.

@Koteyka I feel so sorry for your sims. Peter gets no rest, so does Tony. Though he could if he wanted to. But does he really? Steve is neglected, Tony basically keeps secrets from him. Then he feels guilty. Also, he writes about his fling or whathever it was into his diary? Like is he out of his mind? Steve can read it anytime! Somehow I sense this is not going to end well for the family. If so, I wonder who will Peter end up with. Maybe two updates will be nice and fluffy, but the others maybe won't :( And I am sorry you won't be able to buy any upcoming packs.

@AlwaysAsking Omg, at first when I saw the pic I thought Don is actually going to go after Dominic Fyres! :D:D I was shook for a few seconds :D:D:D:D Hahaha :D Steve never-to-be a Stark (sorry @Koteyka, I had to :) ) I wonder whether Don spotted Thorne or not. Can't wait for next update. This is so promising I love it to bits!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited November 2019
    So in my last update a lot of people were feeling sorry for Jade - Link: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/888255/what-happened-in-your-game-today/p494

The previous update, today's update and the next one I post were all part of the one big game playnsession - it started off with Bjorn being lovey dovey with Jessica and Jade being very low (I didn't realise when MCCC said she was depressed that she would be so depressed and I just can't help writing miserable thoughts for her when looking at the body language. The game play had several twists and turns but Bjorn's stupid jealousy is a worry (and a problem) as people pointed out and Don and Marcus are angling for starring roles so I am getting more confused not less what I will do with everyone... today's episode sort of is the calm before the continuing storms

@AlwaysAsking asked to see what Jade's daughter with Paolo looked like (she lives with Paolo who got full custody in the divorce). When I went to visit before no one answered the door - so I held a toddler party instead.

OYUPM5K.png

In the picture: the brown haired toddler in pink is Jade's oldest child (Paolo is the father) - MCCC named her Paris which was alo a fitting choice.

The blonde is Tiffani - Jade's daughter from her one night stand with Bjorn.

And the sweet little boy is Ben, the oldest child of Don and Eva.

Dina, who is now married very happily to Paolo came along to look after Paris. I love how muscly she is. She must go to the gym with Paolo - something Jade never did.

Don always turns up with a toddler to toddler parties and all I can hear when I see him is Alwaysasking's Summer saying "Doneeeee"

Don asked Jade if everything Eva had said about where she was living was true - Jade explained that yes there were leaking pipes, buzzing wires, flickering lights, a cockroach infestation , a weird smell from what looked to be an old crime scene and worst of all RATS!
    xTpW1kf.png?1

spoilers to save space - image heavy
    Don was furious - he couldn't believe a father would leave one of his children to live in filth and danger while he pampered his others. He said he would tell Bjorn whats what - or even worse tell the tabloids - they would love to hear. Jade asked Don to calm down - that drastic action wasn't needed yet but she wanted him here because she wanted to meet up with Bjorn today and discuss things. Don was her backup plan in case things got messy.
    g2tkumO.png?1

So jade phoned and asked Bjorn to come to the park. It was at that moment (too late) I realised which sim was randomly in the background - Jessica. I was not ready for it all to blow up jut yet but I was controlling jade not Jess - oh no!
    4y8tXa5.png?1

Thankfully Bjorn did not come right away like he said he would. and Jess left the lot before he arrived.

But not before she met and talked to Tiffani - I wonder if her looks (so like her own children) make her wonder...
    qrpQuSI.png?1

Don got in Bjorn's face when he arrived. You better treat Jade and your daughter right mate he said - or there will be trouble and its name will be don. Bjorn tried to use some of his political charm on Don but Don didn't vote and was immune to lying politicians - but he knew a bad dad when he saw one and he was going to make things right.
    L2q4YVN.png?1

Jade came running over and tried to calm Don down, Don she said - I don't need a white knight, I will talk with Bjorn - you enjoy your time with Ben.
    Don did go away but he wondered why Jade thought he was in the Knights club - he wouldn't join a stupid club like that.... women are strange.
    MvsnVCm.png?1

chzwGfC.png?1
    Bjorn was happy to see Tiffani - she had grown so much since his last visit. Tiffani was overjoyed to see her Daddy.
    yWv9iUM.png?1
    ncWWIsH.png?1

Bjorn held her close and regretted all the things he had missed in her life already. He loved all his children and wanted so much to spend more time with her.
    DBM2lJz.png?1

Jade couldn't stop longingly looking at Bjorn ... imagining they were all a family at the park instead of him just visoting with his daughter. It made her sad again.( maybe she's not just a user after all.)
    6d9JFXU.png?1

She noticed Paris trying to catch her attention - Jade missed her darling girl so much. She hated that Paolo was so strict about their contact.
    djuPIEK.png?1

Look at me Mummy. I am bigger than you. I am the Queen of the castle.
    CARp9zY.png?1

Jade felt Dina's watchful eye tracking her every move and resented it. Paris was Jade's not hers!
    q6OovJd.png?1

She didn't let it stop them having fun though.
    pJ3TUpq.png?1

On the other hand, Don was determined to impress any single chicks with what a great Dad he was.
    ky4GT9C.png?1
    Soon it was time for Bjorn and Jade to have a serious chat. Jade told Bjorn exactly what sort of apartment he considered fit for his daughter and stated that no amount of makeover would make it acceptable. We need to get out she said. For her health and safety if nothing else.
    LfbE9aG.png

Bjorn was shocked he didn't want Tiffani living like that however he really didn't have any money of his own. He lost all his money to Clara in the divorce and his current good fortune was due to the fact that Jessica was amost a millionaire when he married her. He tried to charm Jade into a better mood.
    tATsLMy.png?1

Jade cooked everyone some lunch but inside she was simmering. All his other children live in a luxury mansion with everything they desire - what was so bad about Tiffani or her that he couldt give them something good.
    RNfKQpe.png?1

She tried to talk to him again. He started to say lovely things. about how he wished it could be different that they could be together all the time, that he could make it work. Jade felt herself fall under his flirty spell just like she had at the bar. She agreed to stick it out a while longer just to help him. That's my darling Jade said Bjorn.
    Yo8cUEM.png?1

Bjorn's flirty mood made Jade flirty too. She thought when he said they were just friends that that was all over but the things he said just now... maybe he wanted to be more than friends again. She made a suggestive comment. Bjorn acted horrified like she had just done something revolting rather than flirt like he was flirting. Bjorn left and Jade went home feeling confused and more than a little used herself.
    2p2mC2W.png?1

Finally it was Sunday night - time for the awards
    Bjorn had lost his fame so Jessiac went alone.
    HBnUT7q.png?1

Well not totally alone, Diego's fame had been growing and his latest article on Jessica's Heavenly stunt had been nominated. Jessica congratulated him.
    jHldQKs.png?1

Famous people selfie - cheeeese
    iFON3id.png?1

They didn't win any awards but Jessica was uncomfortable at how Thorne insists on standing so close and staring at her everywhere she goes. Please Don - Thorne needs those flirting lessons yesterday....
    MVLlfkT.png?1

Jessica has a stan and I haven't worked out who it is yet - the most stanny sim is Thorne. Can other celebs be made to be a stan?

Diego asked Jessica out to karaoke. She was really excited - Bjorn hated Karaoke, maybe she could have just a little fun before returning home to be a housewife again.

They were too cute - Jessica did plenty of twirls and spins and Diego just enjoyed being with Jessica...
    QfjAQ89.png?1
    GGMP6gi.png?1
    UVSlCVl.png?1

Arun thought they were amazing too.
    I6sSxNJ.png?1

Jessica couldn't stop raving about how much fun she had doing that.
    dFoyDTr.png?1
    The awkward silence kicked in. Jessica remembered what happened last time and left quickly nefore Diego thought this was more than just friends. I think she is reading his dreamy look too well.
    WzKw3mq.png?1

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    @sarabeth2984 LOL I don't believe Erik ever died in Sims2. But his losses have been between Sims3 & 4. I mentioned in one post that the game seemed to have targeted him, specifically, after the patch for IL. Three times, despite me having gone back at least two saves to prevent what happened. Then it dawned on me I had made a back up copy of my saves. I replaced the saves folder and things went better.

As for Sacrificial's mods, the three that broke, including Life's Tragedies, have all been updated. :) And just for the 'record' Joey is the clumsy one in the family. ;) Erik just has some incredible bad luck. Well, you know you can't be that famous and not have something go wrong … LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    @Becka28, page 496.
    Thank you! Shine's not afraid of getting dirty at all. Her traits are Romantic, Childish and Cheerful.

@DoloresGrey, page 496.
    Thanks! Berry Bliss's assets are genetic (done by an augmentation mod. Currently, that's the biggest that they can get with this version). It does make screenshots a tad awkward at times, though.

Roddy was tired after the walk in the Jungle. He changed into his pyjamas and climbed into his side of the bed, falling asleep instantly. Shine came over and tucked him in:
    11-07-19_6-36-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Shine gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-07-19_6-36-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_6-36-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Sweet dreams, sweetie' Shine whispered:
    11-07-19_6-38-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She had covered Roddy's face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches, and yet, he was still fast asleep:
    11-07-19_6-39-19%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then yawned and changed into her favourite sleepwear outfit. She climbed into her side of the bed and fell asleep:
    11-07-19_6-54-23%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few sim hours later, Roddy awoke, feeling refreshed and happy. he made his side of the bed:
    11-07-19_6-55-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Next to wake up was Shine, who made her side of the bed:
    11-07-19_6-56-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She smiled and walked over to Roddy:
    11-07-19_6-58-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And gave him a big loving hug:
    11-07-19_7-00-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I love you sweetie!' Shine said, looking fondly at her son:
    11-07-19_7-00-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine got changed into her gown and gloves. 'I love you too, mummy! You're pretty, kind and bubbly, too!' Roddy said, cheerfully. 'Awwwww! Thank you sweetie!' Shine said, beaming. She then gave Roddy several big smooches on his face:
    11-07-19_7-18-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_7-19-15%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-07-19_7-21-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Thank you for the lipstick smooches, too mummy!' Roddy said, still blushing but smiling brightly. He removed the lipstick smooches from his face using one of his makeup removal wipes:
    11-07-19_7-21-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You're welcome, sweetie!' Shine said, giving her son another big loving hug:
    11-07-19_7-23-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then smiled sweetly and batted her eyelashes at Roddy, making him giggle again:
    11-07-19_7-23-52%25C2%25A0PM.png

Spoiler time, it was getting long!
    Shine then blew a raspberry at Roddy, which made him laugh:
    11-07-19_7-25-46%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_7-26-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then did an impression of someone pulling an invisible rope:
    11-07-19_7-27-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Shine and Roddy sat on the sofa and chatted:
    11-07-19_7-28-59%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    And they had a cuddle:
    11-07-19_7-29-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek:
    11-07-19_7-53-01%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_7-53-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited November 2019
    @sarabeth2984 oh nice, I end up using the goths a lot and I can just picture them like that. I play them some form of happy or not stemming from whether or not Bella and Morty split up so always preparing something. Looking forward to more while I plot for Morgyn and Tonya some more.
    Good thing they made the most of the nice weather I like the restaurant. I enjoy touching up what we have if you have the bowling stuff pack there is a bowling alley that ships with that, that makes a nice restaurant too.
    @AlwaysAsking I love that update, I dont know if you ever watched or heard of king of the hill but there is a guy like that named Boomhauer..i think is how you spell it and in one episode he teaches the "secret to getting women." Where he just asks out everyone he sees until he gets a yes. That reminded me of it.
    On my phone so will have to post to get to the next page meh
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @Becka28 oh I see, always fun to see how plans change from one misplaced action and mods ha..if you want drama anyways. Sims is what you make of it mmhmm
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Recently, Shine had turned the stereo on to latin:
    11-07-19_7-55-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When suddenly:
    11-07-19_7-55-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What's this? A vacation woefully underpopulated by bees? My rucksack full of bees should put a stop to that!' A voice from outside said:
    11-07-19_7-55-53%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Oh no! Doctor Bees!' Roddy exclaimed!
    11-07-19_7-55-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went into panic mode:
    11-07-19_7-55-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Gah, get off me!' he said, swatting the aggressive swarm away:
    11-07-19_7-56-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy ran around as fast as he could, but the bees were persistent!
    11-07-19_7-56-11%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He had run out of breath...
    11-07-19_7-56-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The bees caught up to him and stung him several times:
    11-07-19_7-56-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Aaargh, jungle bee stings are far more painful than regular friendly Simsonian bee stings!' Roddy said, wincing. The venom had been neutralized due to the slight poison immunity that he, Sophia and Hamish had. It was still painful:
    11-07-19_7-56-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_7-56-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few minutes later, the pain had subsided. Roddy was relieved:
    11-07-19_7-57-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine stopped dancing and smiled at Roddy. She knew that he was able to take care of himself:
    11-07-19_7-57-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine resumed dancing. She was doing the Rumbasim, one of her favourite dances. 'Sweetie, come and join me!' Shine beckoned to Roddy:
    11-07-19_7-59-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy smiled and walked over to where his mum was:
    11-07-19_7-59-31%25C2%25A0PM.png

Spoiler time!
    Roddy positioned himself so that both he and Shine could safely dance. Shine was enjoying herself:
    11-07-19_8-01-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-01-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-01-37%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-01-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-01-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy was enjoying himself, too!
    11-07-19_8-01-56%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After a few more hours of dancing, the pair were exhausted. 'That was really fun!' Shine said, smiling. 'You're such a good dancer, mummy!' Roddy said, smiling. 'Awwww, thanks sweetie! You were doing well, too!' Shine said, smiling sweetly and batting her eyelashes at Roddy:
    11-07-19_8-04-19%25C2%25A0PM.png

The Rumbasim is awesome when the sim is in a flirty mood. It's really impressive when female sims that are in a flirty mood do it.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @ryttu3k
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking
    I can definitely have a look at it, yeah! If you want, you could upload the tray files to Mediafire or something, then PM me the link? Might be easier that way. And yeah, not sure I'll absolutely be able to fix it, but I can at least give it a try!

Hi!!
    Thank you for offering to help me with this.

I read your idea about MediaFire and thought to myself, well, I've never heard of that, but I can certainly try. Until I realized that you mention I'd have to upload the tray files.

I have absolutely No idea how to find them, lmao

Soooo, I think I'm going to have to do the gallery thing.

I'm babysitting my grandchildren tonight, but I won't be leaving to go there for a little over 4 hours. Then I'll be back home 7 hours later. So I have a 4 hour window now, or I'll be available again 11 hours from now.

I'll try to keep an eye on my pms today. So if you'll be on at a certain time today can you please let me know.

My gallery name is ariannaneal

Thanks again!!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Roddy climbed into bed and fell fast asleep. Shine came over and tucked him in:
    11-07-19_8-08-45%25C2%25A0PM-2.png
    She then gave him several big smooches on his face:
    11-07-19_8-09-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-09-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    As per usual, Shine had covered his face in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches. She smiled and walked into the kitchen area:
    11-07-19_8-10-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then called Benjamin's phone:
    11-07-19_8-10-36%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello? Who's calling?' Benjamin said. 'Hello, Sir Benjamin! It's your fair maiden, reporting in!' Shine said, cheerfully:
    11-07-19_8-10-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Ahh, Shine! How's the adventure been?' Benjamin asked from the other end. 'It's been great. We did a bit of exploration in the jungle. It's beautiful!' Shine replied:
    11-07-19_8-10-51%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I'm glad that you enjoyed it, my fair maiden!' Benjamin said. 'Has Roddy had a good time?' he asked:
    11-07-19_8-11-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Roddy enjoyed it a lot! He's currently fast asleep. I tucked him in and gave him his usual big bedtime smooches!' Shine replied, cheerfully:
    11-07-19_8-11-32%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I know he loves your big lipstick smooches, my fair maiden, and I'm fine with that! I guess you could call that my kiss of approval!' Benjamin laughed. 'Awww, thanks honey!' Shine said, beaming:
    11-07-19_8-11-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Well, hope to see you when you get back. Sophia and Hamish are looking forward to hearing all about it from Roddy!' Benjamin said, cheerfully. 'And another thing, my fair maiden. I've given you permission to take Roddy out to Selvadorada whenever he and you feel like it! Wendy and Chloe have agreed with me, as has Sophia and Hamish!' he added. 'Roddy will be thrilled to hear that when he wakes up, honey!' Shine said, thrilled at the thought of more adventures with her first born:
    11-07-19_8-11-34%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Well, I'd best let you pack your bags. Have a safe trip home, my fair maiden!' Benjamin said, smiling. 'I will, honey!' Shine replied. She ended the call:
    11-07-19_8-11-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Roddy definitely will be happy to have more adventures with me!' Shine thought. She went into the bathroom and had a steamy shower:
    11-07-19_8-13-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-13-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She came out of the shower and got changed. 'Oh my, that's hit the spot!' Shine said, feeling flirty!
    11-07-19_8-14-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She then had a nap on her side of the bed:
    11-07-19_8-19-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-18-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Mmkay for todays update I was a bit scrambled but you know...meh.
    1UcwKKNl.png
    Starting with Eliza and Bob briefly as I let her do a photography gig, they are mostly considering perhaps it's time to have a child or two.
    uBDFEzvl.png
    Eliza doesn't know when she'll be pregnant but after tonight she is eager to spend some harmless fun with her usual group she can't help but value that time together, she knew of course that having kids didn't mean she couldn't be around them anymore. Though she didn't know what sort of mother she would be, if she could handle both like Bella did, she was happy, excited and just a touch sad, only time could tell.
    IQxxeQ2l.png
    After a quick nap, still a bit in her own little world thinking about her evening with Andrew's family Bella helped Alex while Cassie made some food for them. Though she already knew Eliza wanted to go eat much earlier, she was grateful all the same. Cassie had really grown up to help her, she didn't normally ask her to cook it just happened. She didn't value her time free more than her children but it was a treat all the same one she knew Mortimer would take away in a second. She'd let it go too, the future was just too unclear.
    oefS3PCl.png
    When the kids were off with a hug from mom and a wave to dad on his way to work Bella decided it was time to go, and that she was a little overdressed for Eliza's plans.
    4ASMOB4l.png
    DSRjxqRl.png
    Bella really likes being the center of attention when she can be, she's just the type no matter her other ways she is, of course Andrew couldn't take his eyes off of her for most of the meal which they didn't finish cause I kept things going along.
    ISgN7Kzl.png
    2BALAqzl.png
    I took away eating and adding bowling, Diego got in a little bit but mostly he just wanted to talk to them.

Looking at this I can just picture the group as kidlet stereotypes...and I love it cause I'm weird., girl next door, the hot friend, the shy one, the bad boy, and just a pretty face...in that order lol. Now Adan....he's the weird one.
    nL4cO0Ll.png
    As it got late Andrew and Bella said good bye to their group and hung out for a bit until I had to take them outside as the waiter wanted attention.
    bWDkmwQl.png
    "Sure you don't need me to walk you home?"

"Please, my house is too far from yours, I'll text you when I get in."
    Hbtg1LXl.png
    "Well come give me a little love then."

he was a hard one to turn down and she didn't have much will with him anyhow she gave him a peck and he let her go, though she missed the contact.
    gY7wSzVl.png
    "But really...are you sure?" he asked seriously it was late, but not enough that the sun would be up soon.

"I'll be fine, dont' worry so much, that's why Eliza leaves I'll get home fine." not to mention she didn't want Mortimer to see him.
    pLB1uQNl.png
    He said goodnight and wait at least for her to be out of sight before heading home, relieved he got a text from his kids they were already in bed. It made getting ready for work easy.
    0L8V4hNl.png
    After a nap anyways..he wasn't much for decorating he let the hired help take care of it, the bed was nice at least.
    4gWSOnbl.png
    Extra nap when the stairs are the enemy.
    tRgXRwPl.png
    Both the kids gave their puppy a little love and were off to school not long after Andrew was on his way to work.
    UTShmKLl.png
    When he finished he was in a mood, he couldn't say why but it just seemed like one of those days when nothing felt right even if nothing actually went wrong. In short one he couldn't just make better he called Bella and asked her to stop by for a bit, she was surprised to see him in uniform.
    UEpCawyl.png
    It suited him, for a minute she remembered feeling a bit jealous when she stepped away to go to the bathroom and found Eliza and Christina buddying up with him so to speak. She waved it off as crazy then but then they hadn't seen him like this, now she really didn't care to leave them alone and find out one was going to end up with him when she couldn't be as childish as it was that was just how it was too. She noticed though that he wasn't the cheerier Andrew tonight.
    8VH0fbTl.png
    She also knows that words aren't always needed, he relaxed with her and chatted a bit before she had to leave, as it were she'd end up here late again if she stayed. She just made sure he was alright as the jealousy was gone for now...mostly since he only needed her then. Childish too? A bit...does it matter? Nope.
    zhfzbMNl.png
    I have too much fun with these things.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @AlwaysAsking love how you manage to make Don flirting around in a crowd of people an interesting read. 😂 Thanks for sharing!
    + I appreciate the use of spoilers, I'll make sure to do the same from now on. 😊

@Becka28 ah thanks for clarifying! Never noticed the one at the Landgraab house! 😮
    Also how cool that you still remember my old updates. Feels like I haven't posted here in forever. 😅
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Duchess and Xena live such a rough life! What's an animal to do? ;)

rZg6zn.jpg
  • Options
    Roddy woke up from his sleep. He made his side of the bed:
    11-07-19_8-19-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And then he got changed into his feminine cold weather outfit:
    11-07-19_8-21-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine woke up and sat on her side of the bed:
    11-07-19_8-21-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Sweetie, I've got something exciting to tell you!' she said, beckoning. Roddy wondered what his mum was going to tell him. He sat next to Shine:
    11-07-19_8-22-31%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'We're going to go back home soon. I know you keep most of your clothes in your bag, so your bag is already packed, as is mine' Shine said. 'What's the exciting news?' Roddy asked. 'Come a bit closer, sweetie!' Shine said, smiling. So Roddy got closer to his mum:
    11-07-19_8-22-39%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Your father has given me permission to take you to Selvadorada whenever me and you feel like it! Chloe, Tiffany and Wendy have agreed with him. Your brother and sister have also agreed too!' Shine said, cheerfully. She saw her son's eyes widening with excitement. 'SQUEE! Thank you mummy!' Roddy said excitedly. 'Awww, you're welcome sweetie! We make a good adventuring team!' Shine said, looking fondly at Roddy. The pair cuddled:
    11-07-19_8-23-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'You ready to go home, sweetie?' Shine asked. 'I'm ready, mummy!' Roddy replied:
    11-07-19_8-23-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Then off we go!' Shine said, cheerfully. She called a rickshaw to take her and Roddy to the airport. The journey was long, but the rickshaw ride was so worth it, as Shine and Roddy got to see more of Selvadorada's beautiful scenery. They arrived back home at Dianthus Hall, safely. 'Honey, I'M HOOOOME!' Shine said, cheerfully as she and Roddy entered through the front door:
    11-07-19_8-28-23%25C2%25A0PM.png

Spoiler time!
    'YAY, MUM AND RODDY ARE BACK!' Sophia said, excitedly. She ran over to Roddy and glomped him, giving him a big smooch on the cheek!
    11-07-19_8-30-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'It's good to see you too, Sophia!' Roddy said, smiling:
    11-07-19_8-30-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Selvadorada is very beautiful, and the locals are friendly too!' Roddy said, cheerfully:
    11-07-19_8-30-58%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'What was the weather like?' Sophia asked:
    11-07-19_8-32-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'It varied from day to day, Sophia' Roddy replied. 'We were prepared for all sorts of weather, weren't we, mummy?' Roddy asked. 'Yes, we were!' Shine replied, smiling. 'Sounds like you had fun!' Sophia said, cheerfully:
    11-07-19_8-32-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy smiled and nodded. He went over to Hamish and gave him a big hug:
    11-07-19_8-32-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'I hear that you and Sophia have been doing well at school' Roddy said, cheerfully:
    11-07-19_8-32-54%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Yep, we have!' Hamish replied, beaming:
    11-07-19_8-33-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Well done!' Roddy said, proud of his siblings. 'Thank you, big brother!' Hamish replied:
    11-07-19_8-33-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Benjamin came over:
    11-07-19_8-34-07%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He gave his son a big loving hug:
    11-07-19_8-34-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Welcome back home, my boy!' he said, looking fondly at Roddy:
    11-07-19_8-34-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'That was an awesome adventure! Thanks for allowing me and mummy to go to Selvadorada' Roddy said, cheerfully. 'You're welcome, my boy!' Benjamin said, smiling brightly.

And time for another spoiler! Think I'll let the pictures do the talking here! After all, they're worth a thousand words! This bit is called 'The welcome home smoochfest!'
    11-07-19_8-38-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-39-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-39-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-43-55%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-44-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy isn't the only one getting smooched!11-07-19_8-48-13%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-51-12%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-51-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy went bright red and giggled. As you can imagine, Roddy was covered in big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    11-07-19_8-52-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    He removed the lipstick smooches from his face using one of his makeup removal wipes:
    11-07-19_8-52-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Chloe was the last to hug him:
    11-07-19_8-53-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia sat and read a book:
    11-07-19_8-54-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When she finished it, she put it back on the shelf:
    11-07-19_8-55-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_8-55-43%25C2%25A0PM.png

Aaand I'm done...PSYCHE!
    Bonus Pictures
    I'm pretty sure the bell's supposed to go in the tower in this case:
    11-07-19_5-43-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Instead, they use what's known as a bell gable:
    11-07-19_5-43-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    What's the point of the tower, then?
    Shine is really getting into the Rumbasim!
    11-07-19_7-59-42%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Now I'm done! For this update at least.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I'm going to make a few comments but mostly respond to mentions and ongoing conversations.

@Rouenpucelle Those sims looks great! Rey and Kylo really do look like themselves and the creative interpretation of Chewbacca is great too.

@Hoverael That will be interesting to see how things change with the parenthood pack. I've never replayed the same family in multiple saves the way a lot of people in this thread do. But I think before and after a pack like that would be an interesting experiment.
    I have notebooks (in sims 2 I had spreadsheets) to keep track of my sims and their accomplishments and my plans for them, but I have never made up backstories. I just play them forward. It's cool to read what the different ways people like to play. I look forward to seeing more.

@Koteyka Yes, sims lifespans are funny. My sims age four years each time I do a rotation, which gets through only 3.5 seasons.
    I'm really sorry to hear about your computer and I hope you get it at least working again soon. To not be able to use future content and the gallery is bad enough. Not being able to play at all would be awful. If I win the lottery I'll send you a new computer. As it is, not much I can do but offer a digital hug.

@sarabeth2984 It's like November 1st hits and every commercial on tv is suddenly Christmas! And you can't go into a store without Christmas music on the speakers. I'm sure I'll be ready for Winterfest after Thanksgiving.

@DoloresGrey I have that trouble with some screen names as well. I always want to spell yours with a De, because I know someone whose name is Delores, but then the predictive text doesn't pop up so I know I started wrong again.
    One year I went out on Halloween day to buy some last minute candy and the store had already taken it off the shelves and put in candy canes!
    I'm in the US, so everyone who sells anything will celebrate a season for as long as they think they can get money out of you for it. It backfires with me though, because it makes me avoid going into stores in November unless I have to.
    My sister spent a year in Ukraine and I remember her having to adjust to the fact that holidays are celebrated in different time frames outside the states.
    Alas, I don't think Athena will live long enough to go to University. Unless I win the lottery and can buy anything I want whenever I want. If my husband doesn't find a job soon, it's probably going on the Christmas 2020 wish list. But I can't help thinking about what I'm going to do with it. Right now I'm playing each family for a week, so I could play students through a whole term, but I'd need to find out if they'd be kicked out of the dorms or lose their scholarships if I didn't re-enroll them until I rotated back. I guess we'll find out a long time before it starts to affect my game.

@AlwaysAsking I had the same reaction as @Morkovka and @Becka28 ... it took me more pictures than it should to figure out why you were getting that weird bearded guy in so many of your shots. :D

@Becka28 Speaking of Don related posts, in your last update I got a laugh out of his confusion over why she'd think he was in the knights club.
    Also, I used your Muppets 2 household to test my game after the update yesterday. I saw some posts where people were having some serious problems, fortunately I didn't have any but I wanted to make sure before I opened Athena's save. Anyway, I took them out and made them do a group dance and thought you might enjoy the screenshots.
    ONOa1xp.png
    h23J4IR.png
    Whatever you had Janice wearing for a bottom must be from a pack I don't own, so I gave her pants quickly before I took them out. I forgot to replace Floyd's sunglasses.
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @Becka28 man, Bjorn needs to sort his stuff out! Poor Jade and Tiffani, they really do deserve better. ...Maybe Jessica can ditch him and get with Jade XD Win/win for everyone but Bjorn!

@AlwaysAsking okay, let me see... I missed your earlier 4-hour window, and 11 hours from the time you posted makes it... 4:40 PM my time. That'll work! I'll send you a PM around 4:30 and let you know when I'm ready to roll!

@PlayerSinger2010 what tough lives. However must they cope?! XD
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    edited November 2019
    Hey y’all! I can’t wait until University comes out!!
    @steamvarius -Glad that Roddy is feeling better! I also enjoyed Shine’s and Roddy’s trip to Selvadorada :) I’m going to have to buy that fireplace for my houses! I have a few sims who need it because they are always setting themselves on fire while warming themselves lol! XD
    @deafsimmer -I have really enjoyed your story with Daphne and Selene and I’m looking forward to reading more!
    @darkangel1994 -Oh wow what an update! I’m glad that Atlas and Dylan are moving! With Logan knowing where they live that could be a problem!
    @dinowcookie -I like your sim family! They are awesome!
    @reddestiny92 -I am so shipping your Tanya and Morgyn. I see future power couple!
    @keidra -I enjoyed your update on the Goths! And Cassandra’s trip to Sulani looked awesome. I noticed that Kalamainu was swimming around without fins in the screenshot! That’s actually not a glitch believe it or not! I saw on one of the EA gameplays that they programmed certain families to be “mer-woke” and others not. Basically, if your sim is unaware that mermaids exists and you are playing them at the time, all mermaids they see will not have fins in the water. I’ve had a few sims like that and its fun having them discover mermaids.
    @ryttu3k -OOOH I like Culpepper Heights! That’s awesome. I may have to place it somewhere
    @alwaysasking -I was cracking up at Thorne stalking Don lol. The beard. And Don was flirting with everyone. Props to Steve for not falling for Don’s charms
    @angeliqueadelaide -I have a vampire with mermadic powers too! His name is Dante and he is the son of my resident Sulani vampire Captain Eddie and his wife Nalani. I paired them up because I wanted to make a hybrid, since I was curious as to what they were like. They conceived them on a lit with dark ley lines. Irinically she had twins! Both were hybrids. Their daughter Selena was so glitchy I had to remove the vampire trait. Dante is weird because he never formed a tail in the water or in a tub to begin with. I call him a vampire with mermadic powers lol. He’s the only one I’ve seen like it. My other hybrid is Dante’s cousin Joanna, who’ll you’ll see below too I added the spellcaster trait to her too so she is a hot mess lol! I love playing her though, she’s a hoot. If the mermaid tail becomes a huge problem I will have to remove it too. I loved Milo and Jolene’s wedding photos! Jolene so looks like a Vatore. I see a lot of her aunt Lilith too!!!
    @kotekya -I’m still so upset about your computer situation:( Hopefully you can find one soon or they can fix the mac os update. I don’t know if you are inte the US or not but there is black friday and cyber monday sales coming up soon. Plus they always have HUGE sales around Christmas and also after the new year. Keep an eye out!
    @becka28 -I was laughing at the grate in the floor pic! Both the RL version and from the TLC apartment. That’s hilarious. Sad thing is I’ve lived in a few places like that myself. I enjoyed your update with Jade! I do feel sorry for her. I know she is using Bjorn in the long run but still. Please forgive me, I ran with the idea since I have a spare Bjorn running around my game (clone lol). Jade and Bjorn2 are living quite happily together with their toddler Tiffany. They still live at Factory One in Windenberg but I gave it a huge makeover and turned it into some townhomes. I needed to find Bjorn2 a girlfriend anyway :) He needed to stop sleeping on his "brother’s" couch and find his own place.
    ErayG0v.png
    Gwzesxd.png
    23eVeTO.png
    @doloresgrey -Believe it or not no! Simeon does not have the family oriented trait. He’s got the geek, gloomy and genius trait. I changed it to genius from the snob trait when I moved him to Windenberg. I’ve often wondered if EA didn’t add it to his programming or something because he definitely acts like he’s family oriented!! I had a throwaway save when ROM first came out and I was testing it out. I had lady Testersim I was playing and used MCC to get her pregnant with Simeon’s son. I was testing out what his genetics looked like. She already had a kid with Morgyn. Simoen and TesterSim were good friends but he was always at her house spending time with his kid. He not only paid attention to his kid but also Morgyn’s as well.
    Gotta confess I do micromanage my sims lol if I’m trying to get them to level up in skills at their home lots. They usually just watch tv or play video games if I don’t. I usually let them do their own thing if I let them loose in the world. Its fun to watch what they do!! :) I adore Simeon, not going to lie. I know he gets a bad rep for having a dad bod and not having stunning looks but he’s got such a cool personality. He tends to play video games a lot or join the kids with watching movies if I leave him alone. I will say he doesn’t do well on his own, he needs a love interest. Rachel usually does the feeding and washing of Kirk on her own but Simeon will autonomously do flash cards, hug, play, and read to Kirk. Rachel is my supersim so her skill sets are really high and she usually switches to mom mode automatically. Kirk the toddler also has the angelic trait so he loves to ask for hugs so that might be why everyone gives him one.
    @galacticgal -OMG thats so funny. Poor Erik having such horrible luck! He seems like a really cool guy to play though!
    @daephene -Yes. I am so glad its spring in my game, all of my sim’s holidays are over! My overly enthusiastic coworker who is nuts for the holidays has officially started blasting Christmas music at work now lol! Sigh. She’s a still a sweetheart though.

Ok so here’s my gameplay for today!
    I gave Simeon Silversweater and his family a break and hung out at Hound’s Head Foster Home in Brindleton Bay.
    Good morning Everyone!! Rise and Shine!! Mermaid Derp. Says Joanna Morecombe (she’s a hybrid)
    ZCsjqZH.png
    Joanna’s parents are Harry and Maribelle Morecombe. They have adopted the Villareal kids. Maribelle is a prolific painter and Harry is a noted novelist. They have quite the romance going after all these years
    RDbIDtb.jpg
    My teen coven consisting of Darling Walsh, Luna Villareal and Joanna Morecombe have been practicing their craft. Cassandra came over and Darling and Joanna duel her. Darling won! Joanna not so much lol
    T3VBcpN.jpg
    I swear this is the most flammable family I have ever had. All of these were over the course of 2 sim days.
    Luna decided she was going to make dinner and caught the stove on fire. Better leave that to Hugo. Darling casts repairo and scruberoo. Harry was impressed
    Then Harry started warming himself in front of the fireplace and caught himself on fire. Joanna and Darling to the rescue
    Then, the refrigerator was broken so Darling cast Repairo on the fridge in an effort to be helpful. It backfired and burst into flame instead. Hugo, Harry, and Joanna were able to put it out
    I think Harry is questioning his life decisions
    2hXn7ns.jpg
    Harry and Maribelle run a tight ship with this hot mess of a family. All the kids are straight A students and spend every waking moment doing something productive.
    Doing homework together. Hugo has been improving his handiness skills by repairing stuff around the house. He also loves to cook the meals.
    Max loves being in the scouts and got a scout promotion recently!
    Harry has also been mentoring Luna on her piano skills (also Joanna). Mom Maribelle mentors her daughter Joanna on her painting skills. Joanna and Luna are also in drama club so they practice their acting skills together. Darling has been working out with Hugo as well (you can see them in the background)
    AuNOlrz.jpg
    Its not all work and no play however!
    They have friends over. Cassandra likes to visit and so does Malcolm Landgraab. They aren’t too fond of Malcolm actually. Especially Joanna. He seems quite smitten with her though.
    ylLKzuJ.jpg
    They love to hang out with each other too
    h7ut74I.jpg
    Luna has a major crush on Joanna’s older YA brother Oscar (he’s her halfbrother). The feeling is mutual but they are holding off pursuing a relationship until she’s older. Maribelle sort of kicked him out, her brother Neil has taken over the family fishing business in Windenberg when their father aged up to elder. Oscar moved in to help his uncle with the family business. He’s not too thrilled with the idea of leaving his hometown however. Oscar stopped in to say hello.
    aGnoDyZ.png
    I was wanting to set Hugo up with Angela Pleasant. I downloaded the Maxis Pleasant family off the Gallery. Angela is a sweetheart and I figured that she would be a good match for Hugo. They are both classmates and work as cafe baristas together. I have him text and chat with her all the time but he hasn’t shown any interest. Then I had the family on autonomous and this happened! I was legit surprised (I have MCC set to autonomous woohoo and mess around)
    EbpW9cS.png
    That explains a lot.
    Joanna is a definitely a daddy’s girl and Harry is wrapped around her little finger.
    They spend some quality time talking
    xpD9JPH.png
    And then its time to sign off for now
    Joanna and Harry fly off
    EexPxr0.png
    Till next time!
    Post edited by sarabeth2984 on
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    @sarabeth2984 Ooooh! That makes sense, and is also really neat! It does sound like lots of fun!

The Goths
    Previously we had to move to Sulani because we were going broke. :c Whups.
    Side note:
    Unfortunately, lol, my sister got annoyed with me playing her TS4. She has all the packs is why I was playing hers. So now I'm back to mine, with my like four packs (I have Seasons, ROM, Vampires, and Outdoor Retreat), but the good news is since she let me try them, I know what packs I want. c: And I'll be able to play more frequently rofl (but thanks sis for letting me play yours so much xDD)
    I had to move the Goths from Sulani to Oasis Springs because I don't have IL myself yet, maybe when I get it I'll move them back. They are in Springscape now.

I spent most of my play time today getting the kids moved and replacing stuff I don't have myself yet. Then I had to figure out what mods I had and move them over and then I had a mod causing crashes, yikes.
    11-14-19-8-13-11-PM.png
    Cassandra's happy to be back in action though!
    11-14-19-8-23-11-PM.png
    Bella immediately made herself sad mourning Mortimer, and then went to go talk to Alexander, so that was nice at least. She didn't hide forever.

11-14-19-8-23-46-PM.png
    Cassandra had breakfast. Fortunately the stuff she made was still okay even after moving. I remember in TS3 you'd have to remake everything if you moved because your food would spoil in the shuffle. Lol

11-14-19-8-53-29-PM.png
    This nice cupcake came by randomly, so I sent Bella to go greet her and hope she makes friends. Bella could use some girl friends.

11-14-19-9-08-19-PM.png
    Cassandra and I went to check out the park, and we met Liberty Lee!

11-14-19-9-13-53-PM.png
    And then this hunky kid came by and Cassandra is smitten. Slow down there princess! lol His name is Trey and I get the feeling he won't be quite going away yet. Apparently she has this huge crush on Malcolm Landgraab and I don't know why because... well... ahem. He always seems like he follows in Don's footsteps. xD But then I remember Cassandra was engaged to Don in TS2 so maybe that makes some sense.

Cassandra and Liberty get along pretty great, so I may try to keep them friends with each other. Liberty's actually really animated and interesting to talk to. Usually it's my Sim that does most of the talking, but she held up her end pretty okay!

And that's all I've gotten done today. I know, kind of lame. (If anyone's wondering, it was the low energy is dazed mod that was crashing it, but I have so many mods it took me *for actual ever* to find it xD.)
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top