Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    IAmPianoGirlIAmPianoGirl Posts: 7 New Member
    Today I discovered quite a mess in our family tree (this is a different save than last time)...
    http://www.familyecho.com/?p=E1E62&c=1737zm8oefw&f=921643186503872520

Rushe Zschoche went over to visit her father because her parents were not together. (Her mom was nearly an elder, hadn't had a child, so I needed one quick. I just chose the first male sim i saw). When the taxi pulled up to the house, she was shocked. Two women playing catch outside, a baby lying in the bushes, the smell of smoke and a man in the garage, and the TV on inside. "Where is my father?" She thought. She only had met him once, at her third birthday party. That was 9 years ago. She asked one of the ladies playing ball "Do you now where Tyranne is?", which was met with confusion.
    "Who are you?"
    "How do you know my father?"
    "How do you know my brother-in-law?"
    Plenty of emotions rushed through Rushe. She just discovered a whole different side of her family. Did her mom know? Why was this kept a secret?
    "He's my father!" Rushe said, "I am Rushe Zschoche!"
    This was met with hugs and tears. Apparently they thought Haley had ran away with the child, never to be seen again. They didn't realize Rushe lived right across town. The man in the garage ran out and introduced hmslef as long as the others, "I am Pawel, this is my wife Alesha, the baby is our daughter Myra, and this is our niece Mona. She is only a couple years older than you!!"
    Rushe ran inside, ready to be greeted by her father. Yet, what she did not expect, was a 70 year old man in underwear on the couch.
    "Rusheeeee" he said, with his Boston accent.
    "Dad?" She asked, scared. How could this man that smelled like tobacco be her father. He looked nothing like her, even though her Newly-discovered half-sister Did, "your my dad?"
    "Look how you've grown!" He exclaimed and quickly pulled her into a hug.
    "Mother always discribed you as young and blonde, what happened?"
    "Your mother must have got your father wrong. I was never blonde haired."
    Rushe had a good time. She played with the cat, ate dinner there, and nearly missed the bus home. As she waved goodbye she realized, she could not tell her mother about this. So she didn't. She said she had gone to the town circle and went to a film and library. Then she got the news two days later...her father had passed. Her mom didn't know what was wrong, she knew Tyronne had passed, but she didn't think Rushe knew. And Rushe never told her.

TL; DR: I discovered that Rushe's father was married before Rushe's mother wooed him, so Rushe discovered she had a very large extended family.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited November 2019
    Esme and Emmaline
    They are not only cousins, but also the very best friends.
    12-11-2019-20-55-35.png
    13-11-2019-9-31-41.png
    13-11-2019-9-33-12.png
    13-11-2019-10-18-58.png
    13-11-2019-10-19-10.png
    Benjamin was promoted multiple times so now the family can afford much more than before. Esme invited Emmaline and Edita (Pearl's husband's granddaughter) to a restaurant.
    13-11-2019-10-33-28.png
    Esme is a snob and also a picky eater so she didn't enjoy molecular food that much.
    13-11-2019-10-34-23.png
    Esme is currently through two phases - she is a picky eater and rebelious. Also she is a snob. And that's why her parents decided some volunteering might be good for her. Surprisingly she was doing really well.
    13-11-2019-9-37-36.png
    13-11-2019-10-25-39.png

Vacation
    Then Atlas and Benjamin went on a vacation. Only them two. They wanted to take a break from their daughter. They wanted to have a disaster-free day.
    13-11-2019-10-49-36.png
    13-11-2019-10-50-37.png
    So much for a disaster-free vacation. The grill went on fire and Benjamin carried on barbecuing for a while, with a wide smile on his face. Geez.
    13-11-2019-10-51-06.png
    I sent him to take a shower and this is how he came back -_- Their romantic dinner.
    13-11-2019-10-53-24.png
    13-11-2019-10-59-00.png

The time has come
    Josie aged up.
    13-11-2019-15-21-37.png
    A few sim hours later Grim Reaper came to take her father with him.
    13-11-2019-15-26-59.png
    Pearl lost four closest sims in her life in a very short time. Parents, sister and husband.
    13-11-2019-15-48-42.png
    Her friend Max Villareal is there for her.
    13-11-2019-15-50-50.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited November 2019
    Ok, I got through a few people.

I'll keep at it, and hopefully have a Don and Thorne update soon.

I haven't had a ton of time on my hands while my daughter has been here. Which is fine! It's been great having her home, but she's leaving at 9:30 tomorrow morning, flying back to her University 😔

Thanks for the info on Morgan. That's super dumb if he can have job now 🙄

I'm posting this now, in it's unfinished glory, because I had a question for ryttu3k 😅

I'll continue after that.

@Kimmer

Ohhhh, I thought that your Tom was pretty cute! Then you said he was J's son and I thought, no wonder he's so cute! 😅 There are a few of us here who are obsessed with J! And now that I look at Tom I can see J in him.

What is his girlfriend's name?

Sally looks like she's fun! J is crazy not to like her story 😅

And wow! Sammy is Really adorable 🥰 Is he a mixed breed?

@DoloresGrey

The daily dose of cuteness is super cute today 🥰😊 She is adorable ❤️

And I'm so glad that Pearl finally got married, but I hate that it was called "the dying wish." 😔

Too much sadness recently. Big hugs to you 🤗

@Steamvarius

Did Benjamin get his grant?

Lol! You put so many Christmas pine decorations that you lost count 😅 Too funny.

That Get Famous table set is beautiful!! I'm really bad at chosing lighting in my houses. I like the look of a lot of lights, but I don't like the lighting it gives off.

The person going to GeekCon without pants isn't going to have much fun 😅

I'm glad Shine and Roddy could do their duet at the Stargazer

@Morkovka

Wow! So you've had that Morgyn thing happen too? 😳 But it only happens with him? It's scary! I wonder if it's a known bug? Perhaps I should try to find out.

Yes, the skin overlay on Darrel really looks nice on him. And in his case, looking good and looking recognizable seems to be mutually exclusive 😂 I wonder how many people leave him "as is" in the game. He's fun to play, but his looks are so awful that I doubt many people try playing as him.

And good, I'm glad that you still trust Ezra. Then I'm sure Wanda will be safe.

I saw your post yesterday at about 10 pm, which spurred a quick shut down of my game, a save to my external drive, and installing the new patch.

I went back in and didn't discover a single new thing! 😅 I guess I should have paid more attention to your post. I was looking for new clothes in the adult categories 😉

I'll go back in a while to check again. New toddler clothes are so desperately needed. And I even have the toddler pack!!

Your little Sims look adorable 🥰

edit, I just went back into the game again,, and it says the update never went through. So perhaps that is the problem

@Keidra

Oh wow! Hello and welcome to your simself!

She can be the inner you! Yoga master 😅

She sounds like the inner me too. I used to do yoga. Sitting here and thinking I remember it was about 18 years ago that I last did it. My my, time flies.

@DinowCookie

Wow! The angle of the wedding shot is beautiful 🥰 Seeing the confetti fall from below is very pretty.

And the bonus screenshot is from in the mine in Oasis Springs? Or is there another secret lot there?

I recently saw a mine entrance that seemed like it wasn't the one I usually use, so I wonder if there are two entrances, or two secret places, or if I'm just crazy.

I didn't have a level 10 handiness Sim with me at the time, so I couldn't check it out.

@ryttu3k

Ha! Yeah, Don and Thorne probably deserve each other. Especially considering the trouble Thorne caused for @Koteyka ‘s sim Tony Stark 😉

The way the trees look do warrent the work involved, I agree!

Hey, cool! One of your deer girls is a spellcaster now! How did she get a glimmerstone without you taking her to get one? Wow, that's crazy!

I think Caleb looks very pretty doing yoga. Better than me anyway 😂

Apparently he's good enough to vlog about it. 😉

Diego doesn't look quite as intense as Caleb and Lilith playing video games. 😅 Does he randomly knock on the door to ask if he can eat with you guys? Or does Caleb only cook on special occasions? I don't imagine that he and Lilith need much food 😂

Congratulations to Johnny on his aspiration! Is World Famous Celebrity an aspiration too? Or a job thing?

If you are serious about working on other people's builds I'd seriously love to send you my Victorian Dream house to see if you could fix the lightning in the living room. It's one of my favorite houses, but I just can't figure out why the lighting glares so much in the living room!! 🥺😢

I have one on my gallery, but that's not the one I'd like to fix. I made it over on a smaller lot and would rather have that one fixed.

I also would only want it up for a second in it's yucky state, so I'd love to coordinate a time when I could put it up, you grab it quick, and I take it down again fast.

I'm in central time zone, and I think you said you're in Australia. So idk when a good time to do that would be 🤔

I actually have a bunch of places with that problem, but maybe if you can figure out the problem I'll be able to fix the others?

@Jase lol 😅 it was your banner. Ok, I can wait to see the makeover. Watching Peach sounds like it will be fun!

@SiliClone

Please no! Do you think that's really a thing? Morgyn could be assigned a job?

I don't like that idea, lmao 😂

@RedDestiny92

Nice new story line! Bella Goth is always awesome.

And Good ol Morty sounds like a real plum this go around. 🙄

And Andrew! Oooooo dear. So much temptation 😅

His kids look cute, and I love their personalities.

Goodness Bella, what have you done now 😂

I think my sims's favorite drink changes each time, but I might be wrong, lol

I don't understand the new feature. Of transporting out of a household. But ... I haven't tried it yet

I used the "remove from family" option once, and the Sim disappeared! He wasn't in manage families, scary. Luckily my other sim knew him and was able to invite him over. Then I used the cheat to "Add to family" and then moved him out properly in manage families. That was scary.

@Simslover163

Lol, I'm just seeing an update from the 11th. It's cute that Heath and Cole were whispering about Dustin Broke, and some time later Cole gets Dustin to take a selfie with him!

That was cool to see the notification about b-lister status. I don't have Get Famous so I've never seen one! So funny he can make his fans swoon 😅 And at that dance party he was definitely a rock star! Raining money and swooning fans all over 😂

The photos of the 3 of them at Austin's house are so cute! Super poses! I have to get that pack! I need a Christmas sale or something 😅

@BMSO

Yikes!! Poor Turles 😳 The question is, did they defeat the mother in the end?

Tullen is definitely not a fan of the empanadas. I thought those were dessert food 🤔

The puppet show looks like it was cute, even without a puppet 😅

@Hoverael

I skimmed your update about having to redo your new save. How annoying!! Although, it seems like you're really enjoying this go around with Sandra Matthews 😊

I'm definitely going to look at your new stuff! I remember really loving your new gym, and that you were making your "worlds" all have a matching aesthetic. That would be fun to have.

@DeafSimmer

It was nice to see things work out well for Daphne and family.

I can see how Daphne would end up being treated for mental illness as compared to time in prison. Her father definitely caused PTSD at the least. He was a terrible person.

It's good that Max forgave her. It would be nice if she'd resurrect all the others, as none of them deserved to die.

It will be interesting to see how the story continues, if it continues.

@AngeliqueAdelaide

I went into my game last night and had Laney ask Morgyn about his career, and he still said unemployed. If he'd said he worked at a certain venue I was going to remove it from the game 😅

But maybe that's normal, for him to say he's unemployed even is he is. It was the fact that a new sage was there so quickly that scared me the most. It was at most 15 sim minutes from when I last saw him until I noticed him missing, and I've heard lots of people say that it took days for their sages to be replaced after they moved them to played households.

The whole thing was scary, and I guess I'll save my game before going into the Realm everytime I go there, in case he disappears again.

Gosh, how awful that Alexander had a child just days before dying. I hope Lucille takes the baby. Although I've discovered that the Sims who hate children are always very loving with their own

I've also decided that I'm vindicated in taking that trait out of almost every Sim in which I find it. Daephene and I talked about how rare it actually is in rl for people to hate children. Lots of them are indifferent, and don't want their own. But to outright hate them? Seems very rare to me.

As for your mods folder. I don't remember who's sim I downloaded, but when I placed it in game I got a pop up that it had a CC/mod custom trait or aspiration or something. And that's what had to be removed.

I often get Sims with traits and aspirations that I don't have, because I don't have the expansion or game pack in which it came. But this was the first time I saw a pop up that said it was a custom trait (or whatever). So maybe that's why yours still come up as CC despite you removing all the visable CC you can find.

I got sooooo mad when I was trying to upload Jasper and Laney as Base game Sims. I knew I'd put all base game clothes, shoes make-up, jewelry, etc on everything! I rechecked them time and time again.

Finally I figured out that it was because they were top level in Get to Work jobs, and had earned skills in things that were not base game. Ugg, lol.

But yeah, certainly no hurry, but if you end up uploading those sets without Vampires, or with cured Vampires, please let me know 😊

I fully understand why you wouldn't want to play Strangerville in this save.

Even if you did download new copies of Erwin and all the others, there's no guarantee that they would end up in the desired jobs

I can't believe Don started hitting on Hermione. Well, actually I can, but still, ewww. Lmao

JJ is a trip. Lmao and I hope Milo sorts out his relationships soon. And how disappointing that Dominic ended up so boring. Give him a hot head or jealous trait. He'll get interesting soon 😂

I read the patch notes and it says no more hybrids of certain occults. I'm pretty sure it said Vampires and mermaids. I wonder what will happen to the ones who are already hybrids of those 2 things.

@Demery27

It seems like that's what always happens. If you plead with Grim to spare someone, they don't live much longer anyway 😔

But hey! That's awesome that your sim got to marry Dirk Dreamer and have a little Jr Dreamer!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited November 2019
    @AlwaysAsking Haha, he did sort of deserve getting eaten in the end anyway and yeah.. She isn't truly beaten..^.~ (Stranger things... xDD)
    Haha yeah it was actually funny watching yoda's hand popping up. xD

(I lost my previous game due to the recent patch so had to start a new game from scratch. Not fun so close too almost had BMSO maxed out in handiness, programming and logic, she was gonna be my bot maker.. xD)

Ah, Geek-Con. Home of the wackiest and a chance to gain some knowledge. And maybe standing around as Darth Vader just because you can..
    2792a83030b565fe81335a6030e5928d0c6ca85e.png

Even Sant...Erm.. Father Winter.. ^_^; Well even Father winter can gain some rocket science knowledge to buff up his sleigh.
    7cd19e9bcac6f9e992cbab6fa366095bda5b09e2.png

Until.... This group of rowdies..

Raditz and Turles butting heads as soon while Vegeta is just severely irritated at them.. Turles; "You obviously have no idea how these dinosaurs of a computer work! Cause you flip out everytime your scouter reads a higher power level or close to it than yours!" Vegeta shakes his head. "Your both IDIOTS!"
    bf6e06adc1ff80a5daf7f3c71970cf04363422dc.png

Raditz biting on his nails seeing the look on Turles's face.. 'Oh crap.. How did he know?' He thinks to himself as his eyes are darting at Turles's face.
    e7ace7bf143ac2312e53eb0d911f1e688bb734bd.png

Turles looks at the long spiky haired saiyan while his right eyebrow twitches.
    e80e940684c936c07d9fd4411623fd11d5a1ef6d.png

Although.. moments before..
    Vegeta's eyes widen as he gets so frustrated at this old tech that his hands literally glitch through the screen.
    1182b706209779a1abf478bc8c84ae64709468d7.png

Meanwhile on the other side of the bickering Saiyans,
    Bmso is jokingly describing to Broly about a Cyborg alien invasion. He seems pretty interested in the story so not all is bad since they are acting more civilized than the other two.
    4c6b9875a29ceb4f7295201e11ed2e36ea7e07d0.png

Later on after the hassle is behind them, Broly and Turles finally get some time on the computer. Though Chichi and Bulma seem to preoccupied in their own company. Bulma: "It's amazing how far we humans have come in technology although I still miss ours at home." All chichi can do is just agree..
    da929d11d25a825174e3a05ccc4dea1b8dc375f2.png

Finally giving up on the old box dinosaur, Vegeta enjoys some holographic sports.
    601a26aea8a3b8f68d3466e414a4f091af942d5d.png

And Bmso just takes a break stuffing her face with a hot dog.. (Although personally I'd be snacking on poki over a hot dog. xD )
    c3d299e4debba02b7f261d62b28aa8493ca5f6bb.png

Instead of using the stalls over at Geek-Con Raditz decides to use the loo over at the bar across from the event and sarcastically stares at the toilet as it asks him how his bowl went.
    fc5a245ffc3a6d4b71111f957d48878cb9690512.png

Broly eventually heads over to the bar too waits for the bartender to give him a bowl of olives unaware Raditz is in the same building.
    ecdc0a4f48c25a25189cfd6ae091155834455922.png

And I can't leave this post without.....

And Goku standing outside unable to join his wife and friends because he was stopped by a random fan. Although never to be rude (Well not on purpose) He just smiles at penny.
    b71d50a8e28010271952795c32f0855fdefabe47.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited November 2019
    @Kimmer

Ohhhh, I thought that your Tom was pretty cute! Then you said he was J's son and I thought, no wonder he's so cute! 😅 There are a few of us here who are obsessed with J! And now that I look at Tom I can see J in him.

What is his girlfriend's name?

Sally looks like she's fun! J is crazy not to like her story 😅

And wow! Sammy is Really adorable 🥰 Is he a mixed breed?

@AlwaysAsking
    Thank you. :)
    Yeah, Tom became really cute. He looks a lot like J. His traits are dog lover and gloomy.
    None of my Sims have ever had children with J before. I didn't want Tom's mom to start dating anyone, I just wanted a child for her, so I took her to a nightclub and J was there and Sally was pregnant the next morning. ;)
    J has been a great father, he's visited almost every day since Tom was a baby. Tom has maxed relationship with him. His mom gets along with J, they're just friends.
    Sally is an art critic and she's a snob, materialistic and neat. She doesn't sound like a fun Sim, but for some reason she's been a lot of fun. I never expected to like her as much as I do.

Tom's girlfriend's name is Amie. I don't know what happens to Tom & Amie's relationship when Tom goes to University. I guess I'll see if Tom will be faithful to her. I won't be controlling Tom's flirts if he gets flirty autonomously with someone at the Uni. If he will be faithful, then I'll get him and Amie married. They're still young, so anything can happen. I won't be taking Amie to Uni with him. I just want to concentrate on Tom's studies. I'm probably going to make him a doctor or a vet later, I'm not sure yet.

Sammy is a mixed breed. I made him in CAS. He's playful, loyal and adventurous. Tom had him when he was a toddler.

• Options
    edited November 2019
    Edit: Looks like the sad and depressive atmosphere of this update had a greater meaning. I have just found out my Mac Os doesn't have metal so I wont be able to buy any upcoming packs... This came as a shocking surprise because I was so stupidly sure my Mac supports it. Downloading "The Sims Legacy Edition" right now, crying my heart out and in desperate need of comfort. I was not ready. :bawling::bawling:

Oh my God @Koteyka !

I'm sooooo sorry 🥺

How awful. Will you be able to use the current expansions that you have?

I don't even know what to say. New computers cost so much!!

Although Black Friday is coming. Sometimes there are incredible deals that day.

But I know what it's like to not have a drop of money, and it's probably impossible for you to get a new one

Heartbreaking, honestly, I'm so sorry
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I don't think there are two entrances 🤔 this is just the mine entrance one, at the park. BUT I may be wrong, I rarely thoroughly explore worlds. 😅
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@Daephene - Who doesn't love drama? :)

Everything was going well with our couple...except for the problems in the apartment with mice and roaches.
    Atlas got the job as an astronaut for his love for space when he was a kid, and Dylan became a painter.
    A new addition of the family has arrived, and her name is Duchess, Dylan's Persian cat.
    kzR65ha.png
    SltHNVH.png

Cassiopeia stopped by and had a small talk with Atlas.
    Cassie: "I see you rearranged this place. Not bad."
    Atlas: "Thanks, but we're thinking of moving somewhere else. This place is a hot mess with mice and roaches. Not even Duchess doesn't want to deal with the mice."
    Cassie: "Oh my, it does sound like one. Hopefully you find a nicer place to live."
    aUVdJMC.png
    qfnNFPQ.png
    PGyvL1K.png
    6a3q6NO.png

Atlas then left to work, leaving Dylan with Cassie, who then got distracted with Duchess.
    Cassie: "Is this Duchess? She's so cute!"
    1iZJNiT.png
    gZRXIey.png

Soon after she left, another visitor came by, and Dylan wasn't impressed to meet him.
    Logan: "We meet again, love. I bet you couldn't stand being lonely in this slum."
    Dylan: "Logan, I told you, we are NOT together anymore! I never loved you in the first place!"
    Logan: "Why the sudden change of attitude? You and I were meant to be mates after your father and my mother's approval."
    Dylan: "I don't listen to either of them, and I'm already seeing someone."
    This angered Logan, and they got into a fight in the lobby, ending with Dylan's loss.
    Logan: "That'll teach you a lesson."
    eW0L5BJ.png
    EjtgS8O.png
    lfxmpfn.png
    BxPz1eQ.png
    yeLB9Tb.png
    l78Pq0h.png
    lxaKcww.png

Atlas came by home and greeted his love, only to get into a fight with Logan because of the curse and founding out that this is the guy Dylan is with. They actually fought about four times.
    Atlas yelled at Logan to stay away from them and paid the price.
    ZLyEB3E.png
    o4fRgcK.png
    e1p5HYv.png
    eTVEV9H.png
    WJMjuaS.png
    EA38ilm.png

Later, after Logan left and Atlas regained conscious, Atlas was shocked about Dylan being a vampire, but still loved him.
    Atlas: "You know what they say about vampires, they're great suckers."
    Dylan: "I'm not sure if I'm dating an adult or a kid."
    y2t6yq3.png
    3xoETHG.png
    6JHAdZc.png

Also, I just found out that you can actually buy the Potion of Cleansing Curse in the Reward Store instead of making one. Now, Atlas can go out and make friends. He got to meet the celebrity, Francesca.
    EBsM1Uv.png

Curtis and L. came by for a visit and caught up some time, only for Curtis to bring some bad news.
    KDxcU2r.png

Curtis: "You got into a fight with a vampire? You need to be more careful now, since there's been numerous reports of people found dead with bitemarks on their neck."
    (Atlas already knew about his father being a vampire when he was a kid and kept it a secret from his mother and siblings.)
    HwjK5bY.png

Atlas: "Oh my God..."
    Curtis: "You're very fortunate he didn't drain you dry, but I want you to make sure he doesn't come back. I recommend moving out somewhere he won't find you."
    Atlas: "Dylan and I are already looking to move."
    Up5vh3h.png
    kmEWr9Z.png

L.: "Same thing happened at the Magic Realm. One of my students was lucky to survive the attack. This all happened after Ivy's disappearance years ago."
    PeRs57v.png

Cassie, where'd you come from? She snuck her way in to get a drink.
    IdZb3He.png

Suddenly, the power went out because of the generator malfunctioning. Too bad we can't get rid of these in Build mode. :(
    hEnNdeC.png
    hNw8ME9.png

Not only that, but they've been having really noisy neighbors. This lady didn't care about the complains and got what she deserve. I forgot that Dylan is a guilty drinker, oops.
    rZNYSGz.png
    fBMtjPX.png
    5XLgzHK.png
    S5clJMW.png
    A4e11H4.png

Dylan complained about the apartment problems to Atlas, who looked pretty bored.
    tCGxf4M.png
    yf2b8kL.png

That's all for the update, and now I'm going to build them a house.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Family introduction post time! So my next posts will make more sense. 😁

Gen 1 (technically gen 2 Langraab family) was Johnny Zest & Maya Mayrose. You may have seen them in this thread quite some time back. 🤔
    An entertaining duo, him a comedian, she a musician.

naAidRT.png

They had four kids. Eldest Devy, second Sammy, lastly twins Monty & River.
    Here's Devy, buff 'n handsome space pirate.

5z5NOSJ.png

Devy married his maid Camille after she got pregnant by him. (Oopsie!) It wasn't an awesome marriage. 😅 (Camille was an evil snob!!)
    They had a boy, Cameron, and a girl, Esmé.

jqDEH2u.png

BUT Devy had another girlfriend before getting married to Camille, Helen.
    Later in life, when kids Cameron and Esmé had grown to be teens, Devy divorced Camille to be with Helen instead.

KSMmltU.png

And Devy and Helen had a baby, a girl named Kaylee.

So, my current household are Devy's kids, Cameron, Esmé and Kaylee.
    Cameron is a bookworm and librarian.

OXnEJLj.png

Esmé is a gardener and florist.

BWBgFuo.png

And teen Kaylee is an aspiring stand-up comedian, like her grandfather Johnny.

WuNoV7G.png

Then there's Nathan, born as Nathaly. Cameron's husband.

NkzjzaX.png

They're a transgender couple. Here's a screenshot of them as teenagers. 😊 Gone through quite a journey together!

5skiVhn.png

In my last post I shared this screenshot of their wedding.

XsnM6dz.png

And now I'd like to introduce Hannah, their daughter. 😁

pBt0ssv.png

So yup, a brief history of my Sims family! 👍
    (I looove this new internet connection. Uploading a bunch of screenies in no-time, wow!)
    Post edited by DinowCookie on
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Bella can't help but get up to no good for her faults Mortimer is worse she just needs a breather I think ole Andy is perfect for that....mayhaps. I adore his kids, much wiser yet still innocent in their ways we'll see how they develop.

as for the new feature it's just moving sims out but in the played house how peeps wanted it take a look here.
    zvzW4ODh.png
    40CvZ7ch.png

Now onto my nonsense, I went with Tanya again though....I may just go back in game and play with Bella too, Tanya is very expressive and likes looking into the camera ha.
    wfkKbVGl.pnggPYaW95l.png
    GnP7xSnl.png
    Much more prepared, so to speak, for her second day of lessons.
    oWhismtl.png
    I think Morgyn likes her new look too.

He was glad to see her nice and early.

"Trying to fit in dear?" he asked with a smirk.

"Maybe..is it working?"

He chuckled.

"So about that untamed magic..."
    hBPMKrQl.png
    "Yes yes I'll give you a look, watch the chandelier." it began to shake until the bulbs shattered the shards disappearing long before they could harm again only to regrow from violet venus flytraps.

"We'll say this is just a bit of fun, to keep it brief."

She was amazed anyways.
    kGT9bO1l.png
    "I want you to give one of our guests a little zap, anyone you like, and then practice potions for an hour or so, if you were successful come see me after."

"Aren't I already succesful? Anyone can practice..."

He shook his head.

"I'll answer that later, but the rest...well yes and a hippo can wear a hat but you won't see anyone going to give them one." she chuckled as he nodded for her to begin.

it0NyWsl.png
    The after effects of a successful..zap.
    Lk8Qt4el.png
    hard work..the heat was much worse than when she tried her mac n cheese, never the less, watching the clock she made sure to go see Morgyn after.

AFTaQCZl.png
    Doing magic in this realm was sent out much like a fast moving post, here you couldn't lie to the coven members and your failures and successes were spread like fire.

"Done already, I expected you to be worn out it happens to all our new recruits.."

She puffed up with confidence.

"So that's it huh? I think I have more energy with that."

"Yes well we shall see, come with me."
    paOKTuRl.png
    He destroyed her but was impressed all the same.
    js60mqll.png
    "Well done, you're a natural."

"Natural at failing."

"The typical newbie fails much more than you have, one struggle and you hold your own I'm impressed."

"So we're doing more?"

He smirked only taking hold of her as she swayed a bit.

"What was..."

"That was your magic...don't be fooled it is an extension of you the more you do before you're ready the worse your dizziness will be." he released her once she regained control.

"That is enough for now." he said softly.

"Sure thing...."

Before she collected herself Minerva came over to speak to her, she liked what she saw and hoped it would get even better.
    uMk4Ygwl.png
    once at home and changed Morgyn invited her out to the humor and hijinks festival, he couldn't help he wanted to see her again under less strict guidelines.
    r2lKEERl.png
    she was just glad he saw her looking cute.
    NtGFW4il.png
    I got both Morgans...Morgyns...you get it lol.
    wnEqk5jl.png
    Morgan and Tanya really took a shine to one another, it mattered to Morgan cause she didn't trust many people not even her family.
    LSQ9CyOl.png
    Nobody got prizes as it ended in a tie, but they had a good time.
    EN7J4Jml.png
    She's a little agitated as people didn't respect her ideas on parenting...you don't even have kids..
    DxVgCFUl.png
    Rotated to Morgan where her mother is all sorts of getting on her nerves.
    "Who said you of all people could practice magic?" she snapped, even more annoyed as Morgan ignored her.

"Just having a little fun mom."

"It's not 'fun' it's dangerous for people who don't know how to control themselves, and don't call me that." Morgan rolled her eyes, she always gave her issue with that and Morgan continued addressing her that way since it bothered her so much.

"You just don't want me to follow dad."
    XqhrDL7l.png
    "Of course I don't! You run around with that little pathetic gang of yours making this family look ridiculous and now you'll stand out during your lessons. You want to shame us don't you?
    CaZSeqcl.png
    "As if, you always have to be so happy with Siobhan but I'm always the problem...just because you're old and graying doesn't mean you have to be jealous of me."

"Where do you see gray hair?!" she shrieked.

"Oh never mind."

"You clean up your act or so help me the next time I lock that attic you will be inside of it."

She went silent earning more of her mother's anger.

"And you look at me when I'm talking to you!"
    vPE3Pjdl.png
    Just gardening in her swimsuit cause who cares.
    vsYXIGrl.png
    Salim challenged her to a duel, which she also lost but at least they had some sort of fun.
    ynT5pqQl.png
    When she got home Morgan was waiting for her.

"Oh hi, what are you doing here?" Tanya asked.

"Dad said I should study...and Mr. Ember said you lived here...since we're starting out...

"Oh how nice, well come on in, I've got BLTs." she said cheerfully.

Morgan smiled, she barely knew her and their secret wasn't as public as the vampires were but she could have turned her away and found someone else. It was kind of nice to just be welcomed and not screamed at.
    tnHuMvBl.png
    Even if she was already distracted by the idea of exchanging her book for screen time.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    March306March306 Posts: 1,012 Member

I have not read your post. I am way behind. I haven't had much time to play because playing with the kids awake is hard. We have so many activities to do with the kids, errands to run, etc.

ZuZLl6v.png

The Hastings of my PLL legacy had Halloween.

pURa9LM.png

Darren almost froze to death >_< I had to put a fence around the pool. I didn't think they'd be stupid enough to go into the pool in the COLD.

The oldest twin Archer became a teen.

N7n03Rk.png

I have chosen Charlotte as my heir. She has become a teen. Her aspiration is freelance botanist. She is a vegetarian and cat lover. So we adopted two kittens.

5msqOkV.png

Then the youngest, Darren, became a teen.

MU4xcyN.png
    5DG72Tj.gif
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @AlwaysAsking, page 495.
    The grant went through.

Shine and Roddy arrived at their rental accommodation in Selvadorada:
    11-07-19_4-32-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy unpacked his bag and changed into his feminine sleepwear outfit. It had been a pretty long flight over, so both he and Shine were tired. Shine changed into her favourite sleepwear outfit, and climbed into bed. Roddy also climbed into bed:
    11-07-19_4-37-09%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The pair slept soundly:
    11-07-19_4-37-33%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_4-39-17%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A few moments later, Shine was the first to wake up:
    11-07-19_4-40-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Roddy woke up:
    11-07-19_4-40-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They were rested up, and ready to explore. They went over to the marketplace and met a few other tourists:
    11-07-19_4-45-52%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_4-48-10%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After taking in the sights, Roddy and Shine went back to Hillview Hideaway:
    11-07-19_4-57-30%25C2%25A0PM.png
    They sat on the sofa and had a cuddle:
    11-07-19_5-10-29%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_5-10-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then prepared breakfast on the grill:
    11-07-19_5-37-28%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When she had finished making breakfast, she called Roddy over:
    11-07-19_5-38-25%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Both Shine and Roddy enjoyed their breakfast:
    11-07-19_5-39-18%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Roddy washed the dishes after breakfast was over. Both he and Shine were excited to see what else Selvadorada had to offer. The adventure had just begun!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    In my game today, it was the day before Winterfest.

Esmé is falling for her neighbor Charlie, and they went on a snowpal building date at the Newcrest park.
    The date went well. Looks like Esmé is no longer single!

5gi1fFU.png

The moment when I returned to the home lot, a fire started.
    Cameron and the dinner table caught on fire. 😱 Luckily her sister Esmé, who had just returned from her date, got there in time to put the fire out.

CNdOJAu.png

Then Kaylee's "crush" visited. Aden, youngest son of Mila Munch.
    They're in this awkward phase when she's still a teen but he has just grown up to young-adult.

YsuPWGh.png

And then later in the evening, aunt River and cousins Adria and Kaylin came to visit spontaneously.
    So it turned out to be a sort of unplanned family girls night. 😁 At the recently replaced dinner table. 🔥

2VyRAFE.png
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited November 2019
    Shine and Roddy arrived at the trailhead:
    11-07-19_5-51-47%25C2%25A0PM.png
    A sign caught Shine's eye:
    11-07-19_5-53-24%25C2%25A0PM.png
    She went over and read it. 'Beware, Poison' is what it said:
    11-07-19_5-53-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Well, since we only have anti spider spray, I think a quick trip to the marketplace is in order' Shine said. Later, she and Roddy went to the cantina. An elderly gentleman tended the bar:
    11-07-19_5-58-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine walked over to him:
    11-07-19_6-00-57%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And did the traditional Selvadoradan greeting:
    11-07-19_6-01-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Welcome to the cantina, mi amigo!' The gentleman said, smiling.
    11-07-19_6-01-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'My name is Shine Furystrykar, and I've come over from Brindleton Bay. I'm on an adventure with my son, Roddy Furystrykar' Shine said, introducing herself and Roddy:
    11-07-19_6-02-00%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Selvadorada is a beautiful place to visit! ¡Mi nombre es Oscar Trujillo!' Oscar said, introducing himself, partly in Spanish:
    11-07-19_6-03-59%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Hello Oscar! I was wondering where we could find supplies for going into the jungle?' Shine asked:
    11-07-19_6-04-03%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Usually, I tend the marketplace, but I also tend to the cantina. I've not got any stock at the moment. ¡Lo siento!' Oscar said, apologising:
    11-07-19_6-06-50%25C2%25A0PM.png
    'Not to worry, Oscar. I used to be a Llamacorn Scout, so my survival knowledge should come in handy' Shine said, smiling:
    11-07-19_6-07-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Before she and Roddy left, Shine paid her respects to the founder of the village:
    11-07-19_6-09-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    11-07-19_6-09-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    IAmPianoGirlIAmPianoGirl Posts: 7 New Member
    Haley died! She got stuck in a wall After she set herself on fire and refused to move or eat. RIP. The game lagged so I didn't get a gravestone! And btw, what is the best cheap laptop to play the sims on?
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited November 2019
    My game is updating. In theory, it should run on 64 bit without problems, but I can't help to be a bit nervous.

Update: my game opens, so perhaps it's ok. Now I just need to update all of my mods and I am good to go.
    What happened in my game was that Milo and Jolene got married. Wedding pics and answers to comments will be coming tomorrow, I am off to bed now.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @AlwaysAsking honestly have no idea how Aisling got a stone! Like, yes, she's the sister of another spellcaster, but Ana had the Rite of Ascension, it wasn't a bloodline thing. I'm just chalking it up to a favourable bug XD And yeah, they don't cook much at all (Caleb basically lives off plasma fruit salads and Lilith off the packs), but he and Izzy do want to come over all the time to hang out. Very sociable XD World Famous Celebrity is one of the GF aspirations, yeah.

I can definitely have a look at it, yeah! If you want, you could upload the tray files to Mediafire or something, then PM me the link? Might be easier that way. And yeah, not sure I'll absolutely be able to fix it, but I can at least give it a try!
  • Options
    KeidraKeidra Posts: 460 Member
    The Goths
    Yes, finally, I'm so sorry, I'm also trying to write the things for it so I can finally update the legacy site and then doing NaNoWriMo and school and I need to work on my software and omg you know when you have so many things to do you just kind of have an emotional meltdown and take a nap? Yeah.
    Anyway, previously, Mortimer disappeared in a duel with an evil former sage turned vampire, and Cassandra decided to unleash her magical potential to find a way to bring him back from... wherever he went. (Sadly I can't just send him away so he did have to die in-game. Very unfortunate. Bella's still plum at being sad. She keeps making herself sad all over again.)

10-21-19-10-46-10-PM.png
    Bella seems to be finding the chess table entertaining these days. That's good because she needs logic points for her career.
    10-20-19-2-40-04-AM.png
    Cassandra has been practising magic a lot, though what kind of magic she practices is random. Her first spell was from Mischief and then her second from Untamed and yadda yadda, she's not learned any potions though. Mostly because she doesn't have a caul -

10-21-19-11-02-19-PM.png
    Or does she...

10-21-19-11-03-56-PM.png
    Her mother's been so depressed Cassandra really wasn't sure she'd be up for helping her quest. But, in her own way, she helped. She decided to help Cassandra refine her spellcasting. Bella doesn't know any spells, so she only really helped refine her technique, but that's good enough for Cassandra.

There's a surprise twist here in the story, but I won't say what it is c:

10-22-19-12-50-55-AM.png
    Uhh. At least he's still eating...?

10-22-19-12-54-58-AM.png
    Cassandra and her inseparable violin...
    (Sadly, when you start the game in Ophelia Villa, she's got one of those super expensive violins in the hallway, but I forgot, bulldozed it, and had to knock her down to a cheapo.)

10-22-19-1-34-30-AM.png
    More Cassandra and Alexander bonding.
    I keep wanting to type her name as Kassandra because one of my non-Sims story characters is named Kassander. Lol After Kassandra of Troy, funny enough.

10-22-19-1-38-37-AM.png
    Unfortunately, and I did the maths on this five times, with Mortimer's income gone, Bella cannot afford their house. They're down to 15k, and their bills are almost 9k a pop. One more week and they'd be unable to pay their bills. So Bella decided to down-grade to a smaller place, out in Sulani where the sun is bright and the people are great!

10-22-19-2-30-09-AM.png
    This is uhh Pier Perfection I believe, I added onto it. I don't think I added enough value to it to spike the bills to an unaffordable level, at least I don't think so. I guess we'll see.

10-22-19-2-34-42-AM.png
    Cassandra also got a Distant phase right then, so I sent her to the beach. She got a tan.

10-22-19-2-36-33-AM.png
    Yay a nice tan.

11-12-19-2-52-28-AM.png
    This is Kalamainu'u Iona, one of the premade mermaids that ship with Island Living, and for some reason she has no tail here, and idk what's messing up. Good thing the Goths aren't mermaids.

11-12-19-2-58-08-AM.png
    When Cassandra gets Distant phases, I just kind of let her buy food at the stalls in San Myshuno, and usually place a tent somewhere she can sleep in. The only food stall open at this part of town (Spice Market I think) was one of the ones where everything on the menu is spicy. Currently she has no spice tolerance so she suffered through it.

11-12-19-3-05-26-AM.png
    We paid a visit to magic realm. She was in a good mood until Simeon and Darrel started having a conversation right next to her. Lol

11-12-19-3-17-52-AM.png
    So then we went to the art gallery in Myshuno. Mortimer had given her his earbuds a few days before he went, so she's also been listening to music a lot.

Now we're just waiting for her Distant phase to wear off. She's still a few days from ageing up, but, getting there. I do believe she will be going to Oakenstead in Willow Creek when her Legacy challenge starts. Either that or Hound's Head in Brindleton Bay. Haven't decided yet. About to just flip a coin. Lol
    白雪夏夜我不停歇
    我并不感到困扰

I am kind to everyone. But if you are unkind to me, kindness is not what you will remember me for.
    I am autistic. Wording isn't my strong suit.

Stop player on player violence.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey everyone! I loved the posts today!
    @daephene -Your comment about being bombarded with Christmas/Holiday music/decorations had me cracking up! I know the feeling! XD I swear it was Nov 1 the day after Halloween and every Walmart and Target I pass on the way to work was covered in Christmas decorations and half the radio stations are playing holiday music. Really?! That’s way too early! I loved the screenshots of Lucas and vampire Wolfgang watching scary movies together. That was cute. Thank you for liking my couples!
    @rouenpucelle -I like your Rey and Kylo! And your Chewbacca looks fantastic! :)
    @ellupelluellu -Aw yes poor Ted may need a break XD ! And really, is Nancy masquerading as a vampire these days lol?
    @ryttu3k -I am going to have to try out the slider mods one of these days! Oh no! The patch has made MCC a little buggy I noticed. I hope they get them fixed soon!
    @morkovka -Thank you for liking my couples! I am glad that Wanda reconnected with her Aunt Hella. Its awesome that Hella and Darryl have really hit it off too. It also looks like Stella and Wanda are going to be best friends too:)
    @keidra -I definitely like your simself! Her layered necklaces are awesome. I like those and wear a lot of turquoise jewelry myself. I haven’t loaded my simself in this save yet.
    @steamvarius - I liked Berry and Roddy’s photos! And I am definitely going to have to get that fireplace! My families have the worst luck with fireplaces. So sims can make upgrades to it?
    @hoverael -I get that. Its fun starting a new save. I have a lot of builds I made that I like to have in my saves. I keep them in my library though. Your Sandra Matthews personality sounds interesting. What kind of traits does she have? My Rachel Beauchamp and Agnes MacMuruch (or Morecombe, her married name) both have very interesing personalities and are incredibly expressive.
    @becka28 -Edvin and Ollie have such a sweet romance going on. And congratulations to Jessica on her song Heavenly hitting the charts! And her angel outfit looks amazing! What cc is that? Looks like she got some mixed results from the romance guru. I know Jade was a user when it came to Bjorn, but the poor girl does deserve a love interest:)
    @reddestiny92 -Oh yes! I made some of the Goths spellcasters! I figured they would be perfect for it. Although, Bella was turned into a vampire awhile ago. I haven’t changed Alexander yet, I’m leaning towards him being a wizard too. I have Mortimer’s parents Cornelia and Gunther and bitter aunt Agnes Crumplebottom I downloaded off the Gallery. Their creators did a fantastic job with them! I had intended to actually let them die peacefully from old age so I could get their headstones but they grew on me:) I can’t wait to see what you do with yours! I am also looking forward to seeing what you do with Morgyn too!
    @galacticgal -I have seen a few gameplays of the life tragedies mod and it looks intriguing! I hope he gets it fixed soon:) I agree the Sims 4 can be a bit tame when it comes to disasters happeneing lol. I haven’t played Sims 3 nor Sims 2 much. I have to be careful because I can get a little carried away with some of his mods lol. His zombie one is so much fun to play. Sounds like Erik is a bit of a klutz if he keeps getting himself killed all the time lol!
    @kotekya -Oh no! I am so sorry about your Mac Os not supporting future packs!! :( And that update. Tony is finally realizing his work has taken too much of his life and time away from Steve and Peter.
    @doloresygrey -I like your Esme and Emmaline! They look like great friends. Wow you also had a very eventful gameplay! Teen angst, Benjamin setting himself on fire, and Josie’s dad passing away!!

a
    Ok here’s today’s gameplay
    It was the day after New Years and the first day of spring! And of course, sims logic, its instantly gorgeous weather lol
    Simeon and Rachel dropped Kirk the toddler off at daycare and dragged the kids to San Myshuno to check out the flea market. Simeon tried selling some of his potions at the market table. No luck. I didn’t take screenshots of that lol
    Meanwhile Rachel whipped out her guitar and started playing for tips. She made like 300 simoleons in tips!
    tNBbRFp.png
    Cassandra and Wolfgang played some basketball. Lucas played on the monkey bars the whole time
    T2PqmW6.png
    After a bit they got bored with basketball so Cassandra and Wolfgang worked on a street mural
    hOdOwN8.png
    Simeon and Rachel joined in too
    1QudpXn.png
    It got dark and everyone was starving so they ran across the way to the Old Salt House Restaurant in the dock area. I turned that house into a restaurant/bar. Its easily converted into a restaurant!
    Wolfgang orders a table while everyone makes a pit-stop at the restrooms
    S6aqr15.png
    They get their table and Simeon makes the order. I can’t remember what they ordered but it looked like some kind of seafood dish
    4gyLCtV.png
    The waiter delivers the food to the table and they tuck in. This is Simeon’s favorite restaurant
    tZwQQ0u.png
    Talking with family. They enjoy the meal and head home:)
    UdShYvz.png
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    @sarabeth2984 good luck! There is a random glitch where sometimes they'll lose a hand or a foot or something (...jeez, that sounds weird), but it's easily fixed by going into CAS and out again.

A nice day in San Myshuno :D I love seeing people work on the murals! I replaced Old Salt House with this fantastic lot called Culpepper Heights, which has a comedy club, bar, and cafe. So gorgeous <3 Do have restaurants in Windenburg (Havisham House lot) and Brindleton Bay (island), though!
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Almost done building a new house for my next generation of spell Casters, but we’ve hit a snag in the road. So now I’ve spent two days trying to figure out why my game crashes every time I try to load up a Lot in build mode.

sifting through folders of CC and Mods but but I can’t pin point what’s causing the game to crash
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited November 2019
    @MasonGamer , about mods, this is the best place to look: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/968717/broken-updated-mods-cc-university-edition/p1

As for CC, any showers, baths are all broken ,because pre-uni patch added the shower woohoo option to all games, showing up to ones who get DU.
    Also custom beds/bedding are most likely broken, maybe because of the new reserving beds feature.

ETA: most likely also all custom careers are broken.
    ETA2: To not broke my own rule to not post at picture topics without picture..
    Z1xKtA3.jpg
    I skipped Alice!! :( She was with Ted righ AFTER Bella! She got all the dream date , massage, and then to bush! Only picture I had left was that kiss.. darn I need to be more carefull!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file