Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited August 2019
    @RedDestiny92 and @SimTrippy I'm really enjoying both your families' picture collections. Makes me realize on just how little I've utilized this new feature. Looks like it's time for the Freshes to get their camera's out! lol

@Daephene Thanks! I can totally relate to you. After both Persimmon and Parsnip passing, it seems that Radish is always sad. Even on vacation in Sulani, he didn't really do much more than mope and cry. :'(

@DarkAngel1994 I love that look on Raymond's face! Bwahahahaha! You did a great job on him, he's a cute sim. Speaking of cute, I think that Dante and Malcolm look super cute together too!

@AlwaysAsking Yeah, I thought the same thing when I read her sim bio. Something tells me that I'll be using Kat in my of my game saves. I think she's going to be one of my fave premades in TS4.

Also, thank you for the condolences about Peanut, he went through a lot in his canine life. He was diabetic, the vet told us that on average diabetic dogs don't live that long when compared to other dogs but we had him for 13 wonderful years (although, still not long enough if you ask me).

@Becka28 Hahahaha! (at the chili comment). Nope, I thought all of those graves were pet graves. Too bad about Mr. Flirty with Clovelly, he looks like he had good genetics for a legacy. Oh and Sunsetti is gorgeous... I think I need to check out simmer's gallery page!

Okay...
    I've got another update with the Freshes; however, it's a short one. Before I quit playing last night, the New Skill Day tradition popped up.

24-170819104428-41431394.png
    Radish decided to learn how to make flower arrangements. I don't think he was happy about being in the same greenhouse as the cowplant that ate his wife, Persimmon, either. But I can't bring myself to delete it because the plant is so cute! lol

24-170819104429-41441348.png
    Peach decided to learn the violin, but judging by that face... even she knows that she doesn't sound that good yet!

24-170819104431-41452149.png
    Her twin brother, Pear, decided to tryout writing and he mastered it like a champ. :)

24-170819104433-41461010.png
    Lettuce, the family's heir, decided to join his sister in the music room and learned how play Radish's piano.

24-170819104437-41472240.png
    While down the hall, in the media room, Kelp decided to try his had at singing. He didn't do that bad and caught on quick!

24-170819104439-41481644.png
    Later that night, after everyone else to bed, Lettuce and Kelp decided to try the new pool. The picture is really dark (maybe because it's early winter now?), but it's inside a greenhouse structure on the other side of the family's mausoleum.

24-170819104441-41491683.png
    Their pool time put both Lettuce and Kelp in flirty moods... and since everyone else was already asleep...

24-170819104442-41502247.png
    ...they made the most of their privacy!

24-170819104444-4151946.png
    24-170819103710-4006325.png
    Afterwards, Kelp felt a bit different and decided to take a pregnancy test and woohoo! A new Fresh is on the way! :)
    Post edited by Jase on
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    Blaisdel aged up. She looks kind of cute except for her ugly brown eybrows. I don't know why she has them because Adam has red eyebrows I believe and her mother has darker brown eyebrows.
    17-8-2019-17-04-23.png
    Blake Carrington dies and Grim appears in this outfit Cristal set. She is a style influencer.
    17-8-2019-17-18-32.png
    Cristal couldn't live without her husband. She died only few hours later. Suddenly Grim is dressed up as usual.
    17-8-2019-17-49-19.png
    Post edited by DoloresGrey on
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    edited August 2019
    Annebelle had a promotion in her conservation career and her assignment was to explore the secrets of Paul au em. She began to explore the island and took pictures.
    She found a cave of gems, skeletons and secrets.
    tumblr_pwc6wowETz1qeetfeo4_r1_540.pnj
    As she found the exit, soon she found the waterfall.
    tumblr_pwc6v06N2F1qeetfeo2_540.pnj
    She then used the raft boat to find Turtle Island.
    tumblr_pwc6wowETz1qeetfeo6_r1_540.pnj
    Once Annabelle got home her friends surprised her with a party
    tumblr_pwc6wowETz1qeetfeo2_r1_640.pnj
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @DeafSimmer Clovelly's hair is by Nolan sims it is called Galatea hair. I think this is the link: https://nolan-sims.tumblr.com/post/150218623858/nolan-sims-here-by-request-quiddity-jones

I haven't used hair by this creator before but I am tempted to get more because Clovelly's looks like its part of the game.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey Y'all! Ok I'm catching up on everyone's awesome posts! I have an ongoing family crisis that's been very stressful so I'm sorry if I missed anyone's stories! I have been posting lots of likes and awesomes!

@Hoverael 11 sims! That's a lot!! I have trouble keeping up with 6! It sounds like a fun gameplay though!

@AngeliqueAdelaide
    Aedion aged up into handsome teenager! That looked like a fun birthday party. Also, I love that house, its very colorful! I'm with you on the weddings, although this one looks awesome! The weddings can be so stressful and some of the game elements make it unrealistic. I usually just have my sims marry at the romance festival.

@morkovca I absolutely love keeping up with Mario and his wife. He looks like a sweetie and those clothes match him perfectly. I also love his shop!! I'm going to have Markus Krow takeover his dad's shop and turn it into a hardware store. The Vatore's own a rival clothing store across the way. Its a great way to keep those outfit abominations to a minimum.
    I actually have a totally seperate casual game save where I have Marcus' shop who he runs with his wife Grace (I haven't posted pics of them) where they sell hardware upgrades, tool kits and furniture he and his wife make in their home studio.
    Muddy will make a nice addition to the family!

@DoloresGrey I love how Pearl and Opal turned out! They kinda look so different lol. I haven't tried the breed out the ugly challenge but it looks fun!! It seems like you have been getting some interesting results!
    Also NOOO! I am so sorry about your save! That sucks!! I've noticed problems with my saves and also outbreak of fires since the last patch update lol!! It turns out I had a huge lol about my missing post too. I apparently was tired that night and accidently posted it under the "Post your last screenshot forum" page I thought I was posting here lol!! I got yelled at. Oops.

@AlwaysAsking we love your comments on our sims stories! I'm glad your youngest's trip to college went well! I hope everything is going well now. That's a very very long drive! Sending you lots of postive thoughts!! I totally understand, I live somewhere in Texas so I get how long it can take to drive from point A to B! I used to live in South Tx on the coast and it would take me 8 hours to drive 400 miles to visit my family in N Texas. I have a coworker who has family in El Paso, Texas and it takes him 14-16 hours to get there.

Also just saw your last post! I totally recommend getting the Vampire's pack. Its a tiny world but the furniture, building elements and the gameplay are worth it. I'm not a totally huge fan of the clothing with the pack, but it does have some "historical" outfits you can use. Vlad is an evil loner sim but he's fun to play and have around. Markus Crow can be downloaded in rebellious vampires from the Gallery but his traits do not match the group he hangs with. Vlad's wife is the pre made siren Kalama-ainu (I'm not sure on the spelling, I just call her Kallie) from Island Living. I added her to the family and married them in CAS. I actually changed some of her traits. She's listed as non-commital, mean, and a loner. I made her evil and family oriented instead. I figure they would be more of a power couple with those traits. Even though Vlad is a big nasty vampire who is evil, I have seen him reduced to tears by mean sims. Both their girls were made in CAS rather than born in game. There was a glitch with mermaid genetics that has since been fixed. You could have a baby born to a mermaid parent and it would look absolutely nothing like either parent. I use the Genetics option in CAS and hit randomize for Vlad and Kallie until I found a kid that looked like them both. The offspring rules with mermaids and vampires are the same as the crosses with vampires and aliens. There should be no true hybrids (its either or), there is a 50% chance the child will be a vampire or mermaid. Unfortunately you can't pick :( I used that random name option button next to name entry box when you are setting the new sim up. Usually, I like to name the sim myself but I was dead tired at the time so I just used the randomize name option. Laila and Isla came up after like two tries. They sounded perfect!

@DeafSimmer Your simself and her dog is adorable! I made my simself once but she died terribly from a fire, it was weird
    Luna is such a beautiful sim!

@Tixyen Thank you about my Strangeville Story! This has been my favorite playthrough so far:)

@Gordy Heath and Nalani make such a cute couple! I haven't played with Nalani much yet but she seems sweet

@RedDestiny92 Your Vlad is so handsome and if I may say terrifying at the same time (all a good thing)! I am enjoying his story with Cordelia. I had to give my Vlad a makeover but no matter what I do he always looks like a little boy.

@Jase Noah and Kat had such a pretty wedding!

@Daephene I loved reading about your Adventures in Aging! They seem a like a fun group to play. I plan on taking some Sims to Selvadorada soon

@DoodlyDoofus Gunnar and Luz are going to make a cute couple! That is if they can wrangle up some more simoleons for a nice wedding! I love the picture of the Ghoulish Guitar and I legit LOLed when the Arnold showed up at his own funeral!!

@Steamvarius I loved watching Roddy's visits to the museums. My sims haven't visited any yet, I may send them on a field trip! Also your fruitcake experiment is awesome.

@Becka28 That stranger walking in setting himself of fire was hilarious! Bondi is a cool sim:)

@Dust_Bunny2010 I love your idea of downloading all the original premades of the game. I am doing the same thing in this save (I am bound and determined to make this my longterm one). Its interesting to see how the game developers intended the premades' stories to end up vs what happens in the game

@DarkAngel1994 Leilani aged up into a beautiful mermaid!

• sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Hey y'all again lol
    I had a fun gameplay yesterday so here it is:

Captain Eddie is still having fun fishing with his grandson Markus
    xBv8BVs.png

Back in Strangerville with Griffin and the gang:
    Bjorn made mac and cheese for dinner before heading to his night job in covert operations. Agnes had a bad day at work so she's a bit grumpy today
    2ALbxhq.png

Griffin finally got the keycard in the mail! Off to the secret lab!!
    dkBjAev.png
    Griffin uses the card on the door. Meanwhile Clint and Vincent do their secret alien handshake
    7AzFNqM.png

We're In! Griffin sneezes. What's that smell?
    yUpKoMC.png
    LLUo47J.png
    They check out one side chamber
    F9L9ZW5.png
    Then decide to walk through the hallway with the forcefield
    Not a bright idea. Clint says "I feel funny." Vincent (Griffin's kid brother) has collapsed
    H8qQrf6.png
    Sbj0KcD.png
    g3Gchdq.png

Vincent's posessed!
    uOjtgSH.png
    xKfg8PZ.png
    Griffin tries to snap him out of it
    xE4jhdt.png
    After a couple of tries it works! They bring the others out of it too
    jz1Dsds.png
    I don't know if its because Griffin is a vampire but he had a delayed reaction.
    I7156yN.png
    XPzR7VA.png
    No worries! His girlfriend Agnes was more than happy to slap him out of it
    adSnBOF.png
    They decide to call it day and head back to homebase. After a discussion with the weirdo at the curio shop, Griffin buys some hazmat suits and learns he needs a spore filter and scanner. He meets with a scientist buddy at the local bar and she promises to send him a filter if he can get her some spore samples. New goal!
    NaRtOI8.png

Back at Vincent's house the gang relaxes a bit (sorry for the walls down pics, its a tiny house)
    Bjorn is back home from his covert operations job
    cLXHVZq.png
    "Hey guys, guess what I built at work!" (Griffin's a scientist)
    Ac6Brq0.png
    "Bjorn stand there for a sec, lemme show you what it does!"
    wVS6cs1.png
    MkTpTR1.png
    7CnAgoT.png
    Griffin yells "SCIENCE
    Its Bjorn 2! (Cloning machine)
    SGQaCuk.png
    The Bjorns approve
    b6L3ymi.png
    2a8BDii.png

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited August 2019
    This is my Sim Holly.
    48553366442_cdc9b7b0a4_z.jpg

She was an exceptional child. She always did her homework and washed the dishes. She helped her family and spent all her time playing the violin. She never rebelled. The only unexpected thing she really did was to befriend Caleb Vatore. She just moved out a couple of days ago after working very hard to buy a house in the same town as her parents.

She happened to move out right before a spooky holiday. One of that holiday's traditions is to interact with a spooky being like a vampire. So she went to visit her friend Caleb. She hung out with him for a while, but her holiday tradition was still not fulfilled. So I thought that maybe if she asked him to turn into his vampire form, and if she witnessed it, the holiday tradition would be fulfilled. So I had her ask him to turn into his vampire form by clicking "Ask to Turn."

I'm sure those of you who know more about vampires than I do can guess what happened! Apparently "Ask to Turn" does NOT mean ask him to turn into his vampiric form! The next day, on a religious holiday, after she attended her holiday ceremony, the game turned Holly into her terrifying vampiric form. This is what the game automatically generated for Holly:
    48553260411_c0ac4e8119_z.jpg
    I think the game must have confused "scary bat lady" with "crazy cat lady."

Here is a better shot of the awesome hair picks and glasses:
    48553257226_f7d181f8da_z.jpg

I decided that if sweet, obedient Holly was going to be a vampire, she was going to commit a bit more fully. Here she is after her makeover:
    48553381152_9213cc8111_z.jpg
    48553401967_7266046c27_z.jpg

To top it all off, here is the first thing that happened the very next morning:
    48553350266_c0db52049e_z.jpg

Edit: Also, apparently her sacred religious holiday was awesome, and she got to do everything she wanted to do. I'm not sure how she will top this next year. :smiley:

Well, Holly is such a dedicated scholar that she already learned how to remove her vampirism, grew the required elements, learned how to tend bar, and solved her problem. She's already human again! Of course she had to quit the vampire club she started, The Plasmatics. Now she is just worried that her vampire friends will be insulted.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • DarkwingzDarkwingz Posts: 83 Member
    Yesterday I found the stairs of a WIP building missing along with a door, was 100% certain I had already placed those last time I worked on it.
    (Which was a long time ago.)
    Also found that a mirror included in the Vampire Expansion no longer allows vampires to see their own reflection.
    Was shocked to find my maxed out vampires had lost quite a bit of lore, and had to force them to study to catch back up.
    One of my vampires is a celeb so obsessed with his reflection, that the paparazzi usually let him feed if he signs an autograph first.
    I'm honestly starting to believe that we need Occult Fanboy as a label.
    You can search for my builds with EA Account ID: MASTERDARKWINGZ
    No longer taking build requests/questions, sorry.
  • LostLambLostLamb Posts: 26 Member
    My sim decided to take a short cut through my swimming pool and froze to death XDDD
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited August 2019
    Meanwhile at the tribe (small update though), still no suitable wife for Turi but...

Napo has asked Nixie to marry him, so she moved in with the tribe!
    8wrEy7O.png

Also, Turi's father (and first tribe chief) Ariki visited at night. Turi had so many questions to ask him. As new leader, everyone appeared to be looking to him to continue the tribe's rituals and traditions. Starting with a suitable heir, the promise of a future. He always thought he'd marry for love, but now he felt he would have to marry only for the tribe. Was that how Ariki had felt? They spoke for a long while.
    EaZwwkX.png

The next day, the younger adults continued their training to become good lifelong tribe members :)
    n9h19W2.png
    YwoNPV0.png
    Kpd7TPc.png

I miss having children around!! Time for little Turi to "get over it" ;) But I have an idea. I think I'll make a young pretty doctor sim, someone who's very in touch with the western world but wishes to experience something more unusual. But who might perhaps instill a little more than just tradition into her children? I think I'll have to put aging off again for a bit :sweat_smile:

TBC
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

@Jase It was a right moment too. :)

Believing she's ready to take on the world, Leilani wanted to move out somewhere with her fiancee, Laura.
    Andres was worried about his daughter, after what he and his cousins had went through while living in the Hill House, but accepted her choice.
    lc8Uzhl.png
    eT4vJKw.png

Leilani and Laura were given the deed to the house in Brindleton Bay, where Vanessa and Octavio once live, and the first person Leilani met is the ghost of her grandmother.
    Also if you notice the change of Leilani's hair, the last two picture was before I got the Moschino pack, and I had to remove my CCs to install the pack, but kept it like that because she looks good with the hairstyle as well.
    KpfFiKG.png
    7hsHoMv.png

To celebrate their moving day, the girls went to Rattlesnake Juice Bar, where Ghost Night had started.
    They met the ghost of Orange Bailey-Moon (let's say he got on the bad side of the Mafia, just like his father).
    dKRPMQa.png

Also the ghost of Grim was there as well.
    zOqIIbO.png

The next day was the special day, wedding! The girls had their wedding at their house and invited their family over.
    The first to show up were Laura's little brothers and mother.
    cZNCBvS.png
    GeN6IOU.png

Thank God the weather was perfect. It's always constant thunderstorms in Brindleton Bay.
    rG4Mmvb.png
    It1LZjx.png

Andres congratulated his baby girl.
    RA5qmEW.png

Even little Jacob congratulates his older sister with a snuggle.
    zXcpDfp.png

Leilani and Laura's pet cat, Hazley, doesn't get along with Eva.
    SS2vex4.png

From having lunch with the family...
    WzPuNGD.png

...to having a dance party.
    Fsu4cII.png

Bonus pic
    Portraits of the Classy Ladies, a club led by Leilani, with Laura, Amelia, Brooklyn, and Dallas as the members. They love to party, drink, and socialize with people, sometimes they would pull pranks.
    obNR6IW.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    I can´t remember what level Nancy Landgraab is at, but Antoniette is a succesful workday or two away from reaching the top level. (On unrelated note, Caleb just reached the top of culinary career, something I forgot to mention). Master painters sure are useful to have around, both Alexandre and Lucrecia make some nice money.
    I try to update my whole Sims folder, but I have to admit that I am bit lazy with it :D
    Moodlets remaining after a trait is changed is likely a bug.
    Thanks for explaining the distance. The farthest I have ever travelled was a bus trip from Tartu, Estonia, to Paris, France, which was about 2500 km, it felt like an eternity. Your state is more than twice the size of my whole country :D

@sarabeth2984
    I haven´t had any of my sims marry at romance festival, though I´ve had some very streamy dates and oh yes, Lily and Victor Feng got divorced at romance festival :D I had not planned for Lily to discovered his affair with Aelin yet, but she showed up and saw them kissing (I was playing Aelin at the time, so there was nothing I could do about it). Lily got really mad and started yelling at Victor, so I decided to just run with it and made Aelin to convince Victor to divorce Lily right there.
    Most of my parties are ungoaled, except for the ones that are needed to complete aspirations. I hate the goals, like why do I have to serve garden salad on dinner parties and have deep conversations on every single date?

I played Nina for a sec to see the weather forecast at Willow Creek. Catarina came visiting during a thunderstorm, just like any sane person does :D Nicolas kept trying to flirt with her the whole time, but she only ever has eyes for Mortimer. I don´t think she knows that Mortimer has cheated on her twice with Nina in the time they have been married. Nina and Darren have both been repeatedly cheating on each other, but neither seems to care, because they remain soulmates. Perhaps they have an open relationship?

Now from Oasis Springs. Aedion has a huge crush on Nina, but it is mostly one-sided.
    Fun time at park JX8g37r.png
    rOVcU1Z.png
    PNoSFoF.png
    6NK65UR.png
    Luke got attacked by an evil cat named Lucifer, that just happens to belong to his father´s child-hating ex-wife. Coincidence much?
    TlbH5by.png
    0L9ruET.png
    Anastassia was appalled, because her cat would never behave in such way.

Antoniette´s and Alexandre´s crazy life with ten kids, eleven grandkids, a great-grandkid and other relatives of all sorts, half of whom come and go whenever they please 8mfE2GP.png
    JNRU8Ou.png
    8pTakYX.png
    t0h7kPj.png
    POZFhNe.png
    y16MWHx.png
    rj9Yd3e.png
    gmUUhQF.png
    X0WRCyT.png

Antoniette met Alexander Goth to recruit him into her plan to kill Agnessa. Voodoo wasn´t enough, she needed the Red Hot serum only a scientist could provide her with to make Agnessa angry enough to die. Unfortunately for her, Alexander immediately fell prey to her charms and spent the whole meeting flirting with her, instead of making evil plans. As her succubus nature was making it near impossible to hold a businesslike conversation with Alexander - there was a reason why she avoided talking with strangers in general - Antoniette was forced to change the tactics. Their team needed a third member.
    (I had some dialog from Antoniette and Alexander Goth, but I ended up removing it because it involved too many spoilers about Antoniette's backstory and true age. It strongly implied among other things that Antoniette's mother had history with the Goth family and it wasn't pleasant)

Next time: evil plans will be put on hold for a day to celebrate Antoniette´s and Alexandre´s wedding
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    Ok all! I'm going through the thread backwards in hopes of knowing everyone's current story. It ends up being a bit confusing for me, but there isn't much other choice
    Also, please excuse any confusing words and bad misspelling. I was having trouble getting my phone to record my voice today.

@DarkAngel1994

This update that I see is a very cute one. Where Leilani and Laura have moved to the Hill House and have their wedding. Then the ghosts that show up on ghost night were so funny. Especially Grim. How the heck do you get a ghost of Grim? LOL. Anyway, it looks like they are going to have a nice life there in Brindleton Bay.
    Another update! I guess that is a very supernatural family tree and I have to say that this is an extremely sad day. I remember Octavio and he was wonderful, Dante and Malcolm were a cute couple as were Maria and Luna. So crazy to think that all of them went away so quickly.
    But there is the happiness of the proposal and the fact that the family goes on.

Okay so I'm going further back in the thread and seeing Selena's birthday party. It's so crazy, right here Vanessa and Octavio are just fine, and then the next update they are gone

I do really appreciate Juliana's fashion choices LOL. That same thing happens to me so often when I go through to change townie’s clothes. Often times it's glasses for sleepwear. But that awful hat shows up pretty often.

It sure looks like Leilani and Laura got together pretty easily and quickly. I think that is much easier when people have a high friendship bar. But they sure look like they're having fun.
    The picture of Liam jogging in his underwear is great. I can see why Raymond was not amused.
    Anyway, there's the proposal, hooray!

@SimTrippy

Okay the first update that I found is an update about Turi taking over his tribe, and how you still haven't found a good wife for him. Now have the idea to make a young pretty doctor who might work out for him. And yes it does look like you need more children in the tribe

Oh gosh! I feel your pain! I'm at an update where Laura and Marcus considering becoming a couple. I hate having Sims cheat or break up when kids are involved, in other cases I don't feel quite as bad.

I'm sorry to say that I can't give you any helpful advice.

Okay, I am at an older update where we find out that Turi's parents have passed away, and no suitable wife is present in your game.

And that's too bad about Bo dying. I don't know if I remember her or not but I know that I have Sims that I will never be able to let go. They are going to be ageless LOL

okay I am continuing to go backwards through the thread. And have found a very interesting one about how busy Dwayne has gotten and how much more time Laura and Marcus have been spending together. Goodness sakes, now I see where the first post that I read came from! (because I'm going in backwards order). He's very good looking!

@LostLamb
    Yikes! And that would be the reason I haven’t bought Seasons.

@Darkwingz
    I think that when you don’t play your Sims for a while a lot of stuff deteriorates. At least as far as friendships and relationships. I didn’t know that skills do too! And there have been several patches lately. Have you gotten all of them? They might account for changes as far as missing stairs and the mirror working differently?

@sarabeth2984

Wow! Cool shot of the secret lab! I never thought of doing that!

Oh dang, Vincent is down. It happened to one of my peripheral Sims in my first run through, and it was because I had no idea what I was doing I imagine that you knew exactly what would happen.

Lmao, his girlfriend Agnes was happy to slap him out of it. Ahhhh, so many girlfriends feel that way at one time or another.

Poor Bjorn, two jobs! Omg, in the next scene he gets cloned! Ha, great minds think alike.

They look great together. Is that his name? Bjorn 2

Thanks for the well wishes for my daughter. Yes, Texas can be a nightmare to drive through/across. I've done it a couple of times, but I'm not in a hurry to do it again.

I do like the stuff in the vampire pack, but I don't really want to deal with the vampire behavior. I see a lot of people having fun with them, but I play a realistic game (with the exception of Strangerville ️) and I don't like anything that increases the chances of my Sims dying. I won't even get Seasons because the weather causes so much death. Also, my computer is so out of room I haven't even gotten Island Living yet, and I really want it.

But I wouldn't mind having the main Vampires just as regular Sims that are a bit gothic, lol. That's so funny that you can make Vlad cry

And now that you mention it, I remember that name generater thing. I might start using it, I'm so out of first names

To you and @Dust_Bunny2010 Do you guys know where to get all of the original pre-mades in the gallery?

And how far do you mean to go? Willow Creek and Oasis Springs pre-mades? Or pre-mades from the expansion packs too?

@wrenstales

Nice play time for Annabelle! She found the cave, the exit, Turtle Island, and the waterfall all in one day? Wow

I’d say she deserved that party!

@DoloresGrey

I've been reading the thread as much as possible, so I've seen at least some of the kids in your Breed the ugly out challenge.

I think you're getting close now!

And I absolutely LMAO at Grim showing up in that trend setting outfit! Wow!
    It's sad that Cristal passed on so quickly afterwards, but that seems to happen in real life too. (Though probably not within hours)

@Jase

Yes, you were very lucky to have Peanut for 13 years! That's very surprising with a diabetic dog.

Our little guy made it to a month shy of 14. He had a myriad of problems, but nothing as serious as diabetes.

The Fresh family seems to be doing well. Though I can definitely understand Radish's trepidation at being in the room with that cow plant

The face Peach is making is awesome

Do you mean that Pear mastered the writing skill in one day?

It's nice that Lettuce learned to play piano, and Kelp learned to sing so quickly.

And their special day had quite an ending! Hurray!

@DeafSimmer

I'm hoping to get to more of your updates, I'm not entirely sure what is happening here, except that Celestia found a hot guy at a nightclub

Ok, found another update! I’m getting an idea of what’s happening. A gang is causing trouble, and Celestia is the main investigator, though she’s asked for Discord’s help. All of this is being kept hush hush because of Luna and the baby, but it’s really wearing Celestia down.
    However! Luna and Discord are now married! Cool!
    And I see where you mention performing at the nightclub. And that’s where the hot guy comes into the story …. Hmmm, I wonder what’s next? Hopefully the hot guy isn’t part of this evil gang she’s looking for!

@octavion4444
    Holy cow! All that progress must have taken a long time to do!

I know a lot of the vampire powers are really hard to get.

Are your wife and children vampires?

@simlish1

Oh my gosh! Yes, toddlers can be a handful, but you can just age them up to children right away if it's too much to handle.

Personally I find the pets to be much worse than the toddlers

But it sounds like you'll be able to start a new save pretty easily. Your adult Sims were doing great!

@Becka28

Goody! A Clovelly story I think I missed Bondi's last story though. I’ll have to search around later.

Anyway, I love Clovelly's goals. And don't worry about the scientist career. It's pretty fun! I went through it with Laney and with Lawrence.

There are frustrating times when all the goals are impossible to do because of game glitches. When that would happen to me I'd just make them work on the rocket all day. They'd get a terrible report for the day, but the next day things will usually be things you can do.

Also, once you get a cloning machine you should clone the really rare ingredients needed for the chemistry table and invention machine. You can store them right at the lab, no one takes them.

Warning - don't try to save fresh fruit in that fridge. If you put it in there it disappears :smiley:

One last piece of advice (for work) that I read on this forum a long long time ago, when you have to go long distances to meet the day's goals, you might have to transport them there instead of walk. Walking can take up half your day.

An alien in the house should be fine. They act totally normal almost all of the time. They just can use their mind powers, but nothing even happens when they do that.

Big (!!!!) word of warning though. Being a scientist, and having an alien around will cause Way more abductions than normal. So if you’re hoping to keep her husband from having an alien baby you should remember that when she invents a satellite, you can make an extra, put it in her inventory, set it up at home, and every day use the “prevent abductions” option! Especially if you use the setting at work about “summon aliens”. A lot of people think that the satellite at home will change its setting too.

Anyway, that kitten is beyond adorable

Bondi is a wonderful mother and grandmother! That picture is so cute!

Stephen sounds like an awesome ghost dad

Clovelly sure has some interesting distractions at work

Nice job on the granny flat. Is the alien actually an elder?

And Rhys is absolutely dreamy! :heart:

Stupid aliens :wink:

All's well though. Safely engaged

@RedDestiny92

The article that I read says that all of the saves are mixed in the folder together, so if you want to put each save into its own separate file, you have to delete all but one and then save just that one, because then you’ll know which one it is.

And then you have to repeat the process for each of your saves, so since I have three saves I would have to push delete and delete two of my games so I can label just one. I'm sure I'm not explaining that well at all, but yeah, I think I’m too paranoid to do it anyway. I think that emptying my tray is going to be the best thing to do in terms of getting some more room in my computer memory so I can get some more Sims things.

Oh yay! I came to a Kavani and Celia update! And I may have missed something? Uku is a Chief?

And that line after Celia went inside with Uku is so cute! “how many chiefs do you know who play in the toilet? none lol” Is Uku a photographer now? Or just a good friend with a good camera?

Oh, and the wall of pictures is beautiful!!! As are all the pictures scattered around the house
    It’s fun that both Kavani and Uku call the boys by nicknames. I guess that’s an Island tradition,

You know, I’ve tried to find that dopey earpiece that Uku is wearing when I’m in CAS, and I can’t find it. Do you know where it is?

Ugg, and then we come to Whitney …. Grumble grumble … I hate that little witch (with a b, lol) Yikes! Now she’s blackmailing him to have another child with her?! I mean, pardon my bluntness, but would he even be able to do what’s required for that? I mean, with her? Seems like it would be difficult, he has to hate her. Does Celia even know those little guys exist?

@lasummerb

All of your Sims are so good looking, and I am looking at the pictures of the house and thinking wow, you built this with 14 K? Perhaps the pictures are after they’d gotten a bit more money and put more in the house, but it looks really nice as far as I can see. And yes Michelle is very pretty pregnant. And that new little bundle of terror Navia is absolutely adorable with that pacifier! Poor Kellen having to work so much, but it seems like at some point they’ll have enough money to have what they need, and maybe he can stop working so much. And yes that little toddler bedroom is adorable

@Smellincoffee

Goodness! Some crazy things have happened in your household. Sabrina suddenly wants to be a vampire so now she is one! LOL and it sounds so funny to think that she’s a vampire and she has adult alien children. That’s a lot of different kinds of people in the family

I’m not surprised that Samira and Arisan are in love with Sulani. It seems as if everybody is. That’s a good way to get to stay on the island, by sleeping on benches and showering in the waterfall. By the way, I meant to ask somebody if you could shower in the waterfall, because it seems like it should be something you should be able to do. So I’m glad you mentioned it! Now I know :smiley: I had to laugh at you joking at Samira when she decides that it’s fun to do sit ups on your first trip to the beach LOL And Nasira drinking in the tub is a pretty great shot!

@vancanuckfan86

LOL Marcus’s adventures with Pania are certainly fun. It sure didn't look like there was going to be anything between them in the beginning. 10 sandcastles? That's too funny!
    The pictures of them on the swings together is cute. And she looks very excited to get that present, so like you said, maybe something will happen. And I just love your comment, "can we say beginner yoga" LMAO that's for sure

@Rouenpucelle

oh my gosh, your story about how your sim Holly got turned into a vampire by accident is awesome. There are so many things like that in the game, I should probably always look up the options and not click them until I'm sure what they do. I absolutely love her crazy cat lady vampiric form LOL but I have to say that after your makeover she is stunning. And that is really hysterical that she has earned a pristine reputation by becoming a vampire

@Dust_Bunny2010
    Tee hee hee, I love how you talk about Don. “Already preparing to groan and suffer through the idea of Don being a spouse” And that’s pretty wild! Mortimer to the rescue!

Well, that’s all I can get through for now! I’ll try to read a bit more later tonight, there are gaping holes in a few stories that I’d like to fill. Lol!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited August 2019
    Outtakes from today's family photo shoot:

mcEIWQ6.png?1
    OTCFtB5.png?1
    IjbXV8K.png?1
    PoM113N.png

Tip: Children don't always cooperate with being photographed during a thunderstorm.

Edited to add: Also, shot of Akira's bedroom wall now:
    UgS7cqy.png
    Post edited by Daephene on
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    @Jase Totally lost, but want to learn more about the Fresh family. Could explain literally everything about what they're about?

@DoloresGrey I gotta be honest, Grim pulls off that look. He's fine for a bag of bones.

@ Bjorn². Or cubed, since there's another guy named Bjorn? But what happens to Bjorn²?

@SimTrippy I like the idea of a tribe, and I like the decorated graves. Defs going to lovingly steal those ideas later.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hello! I'm new to the thread! I'm very excited to share with you all my happenings in my game.

Anyway, I've been playing with one of my favorite Sim families I created! They're the Rosens and I've been playing with them for a few weeks now. I would like to introduce you to them before I go on with what I did with them today.

This is Kayden Rosen and he works as a scientist and loves books.
    8PZI8pX.png

This is Odette Rosen, Kayden's wife, and she loves to garden. She's currently a Floral Designer. As you can see, she's just getting the hang og arranging flowers.
    Gd6jPKF.png

Together, the lovely couple had two children, Cole and Gracelynn. Cole is like his dad and loves reading. Gracelynn is arty and loves to paint pictures.
    sXZnW7n.png

Now let's get to what happened today with the Rosens. Since it's summer in my game, all the Sims were wearing their hot weather outfits. I had to modify those hot and cold weather outfits of the households that were created prior to game patch that introduced those outfits.

Cole and Gracelynn headed to the Windenburg National Park, a park I found in the Sims 4 Gallery. Cole came across his classmate, Karl Windenburg (from the Windenburg Family created by sakuraleon), who was quite sad because he wasn't invited to a special party.
    I5b9ctz.png

Cole hates to see his friends and classmates sad, so he cheered Karl up.
    iOPl0o7.png

Later, he showed Karl some funny videos
    HcpE4r6.png

A friendly hug to make things even better! :blush:
    KhidxEy.png

Meanwhile, Gracelynn was chatting with her classmate, Orson, who was playing chess with his sister. Both Orson and his sister and the rest of his family were created by SilverDayBreak
    AgYPaA7.png

Later, Cole ran into his classmate, Griffin Keene from the Keene Family created by JaseSims
    y0iU73A.png

After a little interaction, they took a selfie together.
    rtSsSov.png

Poor Griffin doesn't look good :(
    UA1g8B2.png

Later, one of Cole's good friends, Ethan, invited him out to dinner
    U7zYkNO.png

They both had experimental food for dinner
    9jzRoVU.png

Gotta get that pic!
    17yC9Gd.png

"Dude, these Honeycomb Garden Vegetable Cups are out of this world!"
    NSyG1zV.png
    Post edited by Simslover163 on
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Hello thread! Long time no post as it has been a busy summer for me.
    I'm not quite done my Cinderella Story (actually I've completed it long ago, though have yet to share the final parts here). Anyways, today I bumped up my graphic settings to medium after a looong time because I was tired of looking at crusty sims and was also curious to see if my computer could maybe, possibly handle it. (It can! For now...)! So I've been inspired to take screenshots again :^)))

Here's a little bit from today's playtime.

This teen boy is named Ethan Jones and here he is having some flirty banter with one of his squadmates.
    (Fsr I cannot remember her name :sweat_smile:)
    Cch1S08.png

They've been friends for a while, but Ethan wants to take things to the next level.
    stz6Ji3.png

So he went in for the first kiss!
    But here's the thing... It is late. Way past his 9PM curfew. And he's in a different town with a girl.
    On top of that he ignored his dad's warning text message.
    So yeah, he's in big trouble.
    EH7IojE.png

After hounding one of Ethan's friends, Daddy Davis found out that his son took his late night mistress to Brindleton Bay's park.
    psmJpGB.png
    tnyZKHi.png
    RwLaCxY.png

The audacity!
    pwh2PGo.png

And the shamelessness!
    ZBmElen.png

"D-dad!"
    "Boy, if you don't get your pimply face home this instant I'ma show you REAL trouble!"
    e382B8p.png

"Say goodbye to your lady friend cuz you ain't be seeing her for a while."
    iZA32Gv.png

Aaaaaand there goes what would have been an amazing night. Ethan will think twice about breaking his curfew!
    Maybe...
    HvvZRSz.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    Marriage, baby born, divorce, pregnancy, remarriage, and we lost 3 maids to dryer fires 😂. Oh and 1st kid's dad remarried a terribly mean mail carrier sim. 🤷‍♀️
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    @Becka28 I missed them :)
    @Jase mmhmm go crazy with pics so you have more to share with us lol, they are a cute family for it after all.
    @sarabeth2984 I really enjoy my time with him he has a lot of good looks I think it mostly takes chill time in cas to find it. Glad to hear it I'll have to visit them again.
    @AlwaysAsking yeah I'd steer clear maybe there is a youtube tutorial.

well his grandmother in law is chief, forgot some names lol, but since he married in and her granddaughter is more of a housewife the role is his, he's also a good friend with a good camera. Thought you'd like that i think he wanted to prove her wrong too toilet is best toy? lol <3 my pics, Uku and Kavani are pretty lovable the way heh. The earpiece may be in earrings or hidden not sure.

Alika is a weasel looking for an easy way out...giving Whitney everything she wants and more, Celia knows nothing about Whitney they havent seen each other in a bit. Makes one wonder about the future there.....
    @Simslover163 welcome :D nice beginning can't wait to see more.

okay I'm off finished a night shift not too long ago..tired so see ya
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @HopeyStarr nice to see you back

@sarabeth2984 2 bjorns - even better than 1 (my phone wouldn't load your screenshots but now I can see them on PC.) Does the cloned sim become part of your household automatically - what if you clone someone at work? The new clone comes out with different traits doesn't it? what is the new Bjorn like?
  • teciatecia Posts: 164 Member
    My sim Maria who was the wife of Dustin Broke and the mother of his two kids ended up dropping dead in the bathroom and the next day he proposed to one of his mistresses, not the one who’s the mother of his youngest child.

He asked her to move in, she did but she didn’t want to live in the house that his wife lived in so she used her charm to get him to buy a new house with a butler.
    Hey Guys. My name is Couture Simmer and I have a Youtube channel with Sims 4 Speedbuilds, CAS Videos/Lookbook Fashion Shows and Lets Play Videos. I created the Sims 4 Hidden Princess Challenge which can be found on my youtube channel here

Origin ID: CoutureSimmer
    Simblr
    Twitter
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    @AlwaysAsking yeah the first mention would have been on June 23rd so I can understand the confusion :sweat_smile: I'll put it in spoilers below should you be interested xD It explains the rules as well. I'm gonna have a hard time finding someone good enough, since I love the tribe and whenever I love a family of any kind, no partner ever seems good enough for the next generation :D Fortunately, the have rules that forbid me to be too picky ^^

And YES Marcus is very handsome, I think so too - but idk I never actually make sims cheat because I don't have the best opinions about it IRL, especially with kids in the picture. So I've been a conflicted sim god xD Let her go and be with the man she was obviously supposed to be with, or let her stay with her family with her secret... and have Marcus be really, really unhappy. In the beginning, she frequently tried to suggest he hook up with other sims, he never even spoke to them and said "nope not gonna work" or "didn't go well" and he'd just sit right back next to her. Never had a sim who did that :/

@Gordy hha enjoy! :D It's the first time I've had decorated graves and even a graveyard for non-tribe sims as well. Let's hope I will remember to bury everyone though xD
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    So I created a tribe thanks to Off the Grid & Island Living & I am having SO much fun with them <3 Took me nearly two hours just to set it up but it's been totally worth it!
    rnR071b.png
    This is the tribe. Woman on the left is Okalani Mahoe, wife of tribe chief Ariki Mahoe (next to her). Their son and heir is the toddler in the front, Turi Mahoe. The guy next to Ariki is Tawhiri Palakiko, a young member of tribe. The woman next to him is Millawa Keahi, another single member. She has two kids, Hiva (the girl) and Napo Keahi.

It's played somewhat like a challenge: they live off the grid (mostly, I really hope they can make the washtub work off the grid completely ..), the women take care of the children & garden, and the men go fishing. They live off of what they produce. The firstborn son must be the heir, unless he is a non-human sims. The heir must be male, firstborn to a Mahoe heir, and "human". They all have the Child of the Islands trait. If they marry a sim outside of the tribe who doesn't have this trait, that is fine, but children in the tribe must always receive it.

That's the short set-up I guess. But instead of boring you any further, I just wanted to share a few screenshots from their beautiful life :D
    4d3dRUt.png
    X58hiAG.png
    VGlDVeD.png
    pfzoQJX.png
    suWckYQ.png
    DKskQQH.png
    2Y0i29w.png
    Z7Uj1yM.png
    dydu9se.png

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    LOL @Daphene

I imagine children don't like taking pictures in thunderstorms. 😅 That looks like Wolfgang Munch there, who are the other little boys? I guess the blond could be Lucas but I'm used to seeing him with his silly rubber boots LMAO.

I absolutely love the shot of Akira's new bedroom wall! I can't wait to get this stuff pack and try all these new things out, so thank you for sharing until I can get it! 😊😊

@Simslover163

Welcome to the thread! I hope you enjoy it here 😊

Sometimes people get very busy and don't have a lot of time to comment on everyone's updates, so don't worry if that happens once in awhile. 😊

I like how you introduced your characters. It helps a great deal when trying to get used to a new family. Odette does look pretty horrified by her first floral arrangement 😅

Cole seems to be quite empathetic. I like to see how he is cheering up his sad friend.

Do you have a lot of alien families in your game? Orson looks pretty good for a guy with purple skin LOL

My goodness, what is wrong with Cole's friend Griffin? It looked like they were doing fine!

LOL, I love how Ethan and Cole decide that the experimental food is fun and it tastes good. I have yet to find a Sim that likes any of it 😅

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Today, after my accidental vampire became human again, her mermaid father was abducted by aliens and gave birth to twins!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Jordan & Robyn Knight have a new baby girl, Erin.

Tiberius Landgraab aged up to young adult and has the cheerful, good & jealous traits. I reckon he should do well as a secret agent. He also has changed his outfit, like all Landgraab males, to cowboy attire.

I'm split between him staying with his father, who is now an elder, or moving into Dock Den with his best friend and cousin, Juan Veleta.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top