Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    edited August 2019
    @Daephene Its been nice getting a look around love my photo walls so love the new photo stuff.
    Been a bit busy and tired so only updated the harps and i may get in work early so less time today

VHBCOexl.png
    Kavani is thrilled with his family.
    tPsKdWYl.png
    Not sure about the ear piece but Uku was happy to come help out a bit so he could take pics for them.

"We really appreciate you coming by Cheif Uku."

He chuckled.

"Don't be so formal this is about ohana and our memories to keep close."

She smiled.

"What a sweet thought."

she didn't know what to think of him at the wedding but her friend was happy and he was in fact a good guy.
    Kz7unyWl.png
    Though it wasn't completely quiet...Notice Matias is missing food.

"Matias! We do not throw food around." Celia started sighing at his pout, he was lucky he was so cute.
    XvcfnP6l.png
    "But the flo is pwetty now!"

they laughed as Kavani...tried to be the firm one too.

"listen to your mother little storm."

Matias was far too amused to care, after all daddy knew his boys could no wrong...right? lol

"Okay lets get you munchkins dressed." Uku said.

"I am dwessed" Ace mumbled.

"yeah in your pjs...get dressed for you mother's sake raindrop."

Ace didnt care too much but he did like when his mama smiled.

"Kay.."
    3dE4M7Zl.png
    "smile big for the camera"

"Cheezeeeee"
    HEnJNfEl.png
    "Pound it little dude."

"beep"
    y8MWxjel.png
    91gxahVl.png
    EaJH7Oal.png
    Uku was quick to leave, so after helping Kavani with the boys she went out after him.
    doWnvlll.png
    "What are you doing here? a storm is coming??" Uku started not so sure Kavani knew she was out.

"I'm fine, I just had to pay you."

he laughed.

"do you pay for extra food we give you too?"

"That's different."

"Celia..."

''consider it a belated baby gift.'' she knew how to get her way too, though unlike Whitney her way didn't hurt anyone.

He shook his head.

"Fine..but at least come inside I'll let Kavani know you're safe." she grinned, satisfied.
    xIEmp9Rl.png
    She met Misei who wasnt happy she interrupted his playtime.

Get over it, how many chiefs do you know that play in the toilet?

none
    lol
    eHyXTYyl.png
    Speaking of her sister...

"I'd like another baby."

"you..."

"Choose your words wisely...you're still waiting on a promotion..can't have me surfacing and I'll take my money too."

"But I..."

"Wise" she warned.

"...okay..."

rqA44Yvl.png
    9brsDXel.png
    "5k a kid just what I need, tell you what if I dont get pregnant this is all I need."

"okay...."
    mhy8amKl.png
    "ignoring his son's distress he hoped hecould get out of this mess."
    lJC3dPal.png
    Unfortunately luck wasnt on his side
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    Started playing legacy again. My sim went to the bar and lo and behold, Don is there, and I was really hoping that this time my sim won’t be distracted by that commitment-phobic Italian like in the old saves. I was already preparing to groan and suffer through the idea of Don being a spouse, when suddenly Mortimer of all people arrived and distracted him. I couldn’t be more pleasantly surprised. I’m imagining in my head good ol’ Morty’s bragging about his very beautiful wife, who hopefully won’t disappear or be abducted by aliens, but with Don you never know. Now I can spouse hunt in peace!
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    edited August 2019
    So Sergio decided to tie the knot with Siobhan.
    08-16-19-9-07-41-AM.png
    08-16-19-9-09-13-AM.png

She said, "Yes!"
    08-16-19-1-39-37-PM.png

After the big wedding, the couple decided to visit San Myshuno and the Hijinks Festival. Bad Decision!

Fortunately, the Grim Reaper heard Siobhan's plea.
    08-16-19-2-08-02-PM.png
    08-16-19-2-12-30-PM.png
    But then it happened to Siobhan! And the Grim Reaper denied Sergio.
    08-16-19-2-16-17-PM.png

Tomorrow morning, Sergio will wake up and, thanks to Sims magic, it will all have been a bad dream. He'll decide to avoid the city and go camping on their honeymoon. (Seriously, I did not plan this. That bubble machine at the festival is deadly!)
    Post edited by telemwill on
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Life for Laura went on as usual ..well, almost. She's landed two more gigs and has been spending time with her lovely family.

4EM56EM.png
    IuOXqXR.png
    FVSwn2z.png

She still can't seem to stay away from Marcus, who'd clearly shown some interest in her ... they just match so well and have so much fun together ..
    8pvhzdc.png
    6CaolCc.png
    1B2mZHs.png

A fact Dwayne has definitely noticed, with Marcus constantly being "over" to practice photography or help her rehearse scenes ..
    uKIF9SA.png
    5pjMGR2.png

Unfortunately, Dwayne has become an overnight sensation. His comedy routines were noticed and he got propelled to the top of his career. Laura, who's just like Marcus, struggling to make a name for herself, hasn't really seen much of him lately ..
    kOS9OUd.png

One night, Marcus was very sad .. so Laura invited him over on set after her gig was finished .. and one thing sort of led to another.
    JY9M9nN.png

Tbc
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited August 2019
    @telemwill Hi! You can put the link into this "code" [im g] INSERT YOU LINK HERE - without spaces [/i mg]

or you can also put the link in the little picture piktogram above the box where you type your post. I mean where you make your text bold, italic, emoji.

I use imgbb dot com and I just simply copy and paste the BB full code :) I hope I could help.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited August 2019
    This is my Sim Holly.
    48553366442_cdc9b7b0a4_z.jpg

She was an exceptional child. She always did her homework and washed the dishes. She helped her family and spent all her time playing the violin. She never rebelled. The only unexpected thing she really did was to befriend Caleb Vatore. She just moved out a couple of days ago after working very hard to buy a house in the same town as her parents.

She happened to move out right before a spooky holiday. One of that holiday's traditions is to interact with a spooky being like a vampire. So she went to visit her friend Caleb. She hung out with him for a while, but her holiday tradition was still not fulfilled. So I thought that maybe if she asked him to turn into his vampire form, and if she witnessed it, the holiday tradition would be fulfilled. So I had her ask him to turn into his vampire form by clicking "Ask to Turn."

I'm sure those of you who know more about vampires than I do can guess what happened! Apparently "Ask to Turn" does NOT mean ask him to turn into his vampiric form! The next day, on a religious holiday, after she attended her holiday ceremony, the game turned Holly into her terrifying vampiric form. This is what the game automatically generated for Holly:
    48553260411_c0ac4e8119_z.jpg
    I think the game must have confused "scary bat lady" with "crazy cat lady."

Here is a better shot of the awesome hair picks and glasses:
    48553257226_f7d181f8da_z.jpg

I decided that if sweet, obedient Holly was going to be a vampire, she was going to commit a bit more fully. Here she is after her makeover:
    48553381152_9213cc8111_z.jpg
    48553401967_7266046c27_z.jpg

To top it all off, here is the first thing that happened the very next morning:
    48553350266_c0db52049e_z.jpg

Edit: Also, apparently her sacred religious holiday was awesome, and she got to do everything she wanted to do. I'm not sure how she will top this next year. :smiley:
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Also, sad news, but Ariki and Olanaki have passed, only a mere 4 days before Turi becomes an adult and will have to take over the tribe. Since no suitable wife is currently present in my game, I guess I will have to create one :/ Not usually a fan of doing this but the only possible girl, Nixie, is already taken, so unless Hiva becomes his wife after all, off to CAS we must go tomorrow :( Suitable candidates welcome btw xD
    M0JTaol.png

Also, it was generally a bit of a sad ending, as Bo has died too. I haven't written much about Bo, but she's the first sim from this particular save and actually carried over from another one. RIP.
    PNyi7T0.png
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Phew! This thread flies but provides so many good stories and gameplay to read~ Enjoying it all! Awesomes are out~ <3

No update today, just wanted to post my love for this thread and a question, for those of you with the Moschino pack, when you take photos/pictures with the amazing new poses and equipment, does the photos give off emotional auras? Meaning, does the photo make your sims flirty, focused, playful?

If it does, do you have a way to turn it off? Or do you just deal with it? Thanks for any insight~ :)
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Two comments on older posts I missed last time and a couple replies:

@Steamvarius The "I'm not comfortable!" line made me lol. That is the kind of phrasing that makes more sense if you know how sims moodlets work.

@Becka28 The random sim on fire was hilarious. Good thing someone in the house was smarter than he was.

@Jase Thank you! I am always surprised by how popular the retirement village is... but I have been working to earn them potions of youth to keep them around a little longer since they get so much love. Also now that I've made them a couple I hate to have Ananya or Navya die and make the other sad. Also, I always enjoy a Fresh family update!

@ccarrig_95 Awesome. My husband listens to me ramble about my sims, but he doesn't really care. Although I've never made a sim version of him so maybe that would make a difference. :)

@mia_noelle97 and @RedDestiny92 I really haven't played since I got the new pack except to take pictures. It's too much fun trying poses and different groups and such.
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Some play time from earlier this week...

Markus invited over Pania one last time before they grew into teenagers. They spent most of their time chatting about how they were excited to grow older.
    48532236816_4c8c4bac81_c.jpg

After Pania headed home Markus grew into a teenager. He loves to be outside at the beach and doesn't mind digging in the sand for his seashell collection. He also loves to spend his time fishing and swimming at the beach. Even though he doesn't always have the best manners he is a friendly kid and loves making new friends.
    48532241626_09d7c2baaf_c.jpg

Markus decided to invite Pania to the beach for a friendly outing. Pania certainly grew up well!
    48532239941_0a95b4df27_c.jpg

They barley spent anytime together while they were at the beach. Markus spent all his time on the sea doo while Pania built about 10 sand castles. Maybe they will just be friends after all?
    48532238421_7a041870b1_c.jpg

Pania came by after school and spent most of her time on the computer while Markus watched TV.
    48532233956_a239cb7f3d_c.jpg
    48532387942_9425ff3791_c.jpg

Finally, just before Pania headed home for dinner they started hanging out again (even if it was on their phones).
    48532230361_331794e223_c.jpg

Markus decided to invite Pania out to the beach again to see how it goes. They actually spent some time together and did some swinging and swimming.
    48532228446_876f09c26f_c.jpg

At the end of the outing Markus gave Pania a seashell necklace he had found while combing the beach earlier in the week. There seems to be a slow romantic spark developing.
    48532226661_8b76d19df3_c.jpg

Now that Markus is a teenager, Brittney has some time to attend her yoga classes again. Can we say beginner yoga?
    48532224641_070bdf122c_c.jpg

That's all for now - hopefully I can get some playtime in later this evening or tomorrow.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

Another birthday party, and this time, it's for Selena. The party took place at Vanessa and Octavio's house in Brindleton Bay.
    Y49oLry.png

I'm not sure what Laura is so tensed about, but she doesn't trust the blue girl.
    qhdTdgu.png

At least she made a new friend, Cindy Bishop...
    9CTzNNb.png

...and got to meet her mom, who attended the party as a mixologist.
    eSTMqww.png

Can we just appreciate about Julianna's fashion choice? The blouse and the skirt is fine, but the shoes and hat are a big no-no.
    vWR4ZvE.png

Selena aged up, and she looks pretty Asian than she was as a toddler.
    GmKNhO3.png

Selfie with big sis!
    IOk459x.png

Back home, Leilani invited Laura over for the night, and Laura started complaining about living with her annoying brothers at her house.
    Di3iyIx.png

Leilani: Sounds tough at your place. How about we go out somewhere to eat and away from the drama? Just the two of us.
    wIN0jN1.png

Laura was in a flirty mood and flirted with Leilani, which their outing turned into a date.
    D6al0vB.png

The girls had a great time together, from Leilani complimenting Laura...
    xI6pRjl.png

...to Laura complaining about the heatwave (just like IRL now).
    Ye97JlX.png

Forgot to order something for the two of them, but maybe another flirt and an offer of red rose, and their friendship went into a relationship...
    l1Y7uKF.png
    UEv9V5x.png
    LHRu9hP.png

...with a heat of a moment kiss.
    Pbro0cd.png

I swear, this siren is everywhere! But she didn't react negatively towards the girls than she did with the others.
    4TafkwS.png
    MFqykPC.png

Random moment: Raymond was unamused about his nephew's (Francisco) son, Liam, going out for a jog in his underwear.
    xeqMqFH.png

The girls head back home, and Laura did something that was unexpected.
    Laura: Now I know this is all so sudden, and we've been friends since we were kids...but I've been wanting to tell you this.
    hr79qax.png

Leilani: Wh-what are you doing?
    Laura: Leilani Lothario...
    dVbdgHv.png

Laura:...will you marry me?
    Leilani: Oh my God! I don't know what to say, but...
    PMZe0kc.png

Leilani accepted the proposal.
    XPc9uDo.png
    rUk6TK0.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited August 2019
    Ok, this post is only answering my mentions, not addressing these people's updates 😊 I will do that next.

@Jase

Lol, true, the sad clown could provide entertainment 😄

And that's perfect guidelines: relaxed, comfortable, summer wear, got it!

Lol, yeah, no mention of a relationship between Noah and Kat. But Kat's backstory is awesome. Fashion!! But no, actually Fossils!!😄

@BlueSeaWaves

Oh gosh!! I'm sorry that Scarlet's family lost their ties as well.

Someone has to know how to do this! Like, I'm certain that employees at Maxis know how. Please, can't someone tell us 😳

It's good that Christopher and Adrian will be fine about Isabelle. And yes, a few more girls please! 😊

I've decided to leave Gage's name, as a play on words regarding his father's moods. You constantly have to gauge if he's reasonable or not 😅 I sure wish Osvaldo wasn't so handsome. It would make life easier 😄

@RedDestiny92

I completely agree on the flirting with relatives thing. Creepy and I wish they'd fix it.

It seems that a lot of people like Vlad. I'm considering putting him in my game, even though I don't have Vampires. Kind of like having Thorne without having Get Famous.

I thought about trying to re-outfit the Princess and Co. I just have a feeling it will be a momentus task and I'm not sure I'm up to it.

The thing about separating the saves is the fact that I'll physically have to press "delete game" when I'm on the "choose which game you want to play" screen. It really scares me.

I mostly want reassurance that I can count on being able to put my saves back as they are now, with no corruption. I just can't stand to think I'll lose Ian and Lawrence. 😔

@Daephene

I think I understand what you are saying. But, l need to look inside my Sims 4 folder and see if it even looks like that in my saves file 😂

Do you have any idea why there are so many saves in that file?

@SiliClone

That is somewhat the thing I want to do.

However, I already have a save set up how I'd want it if I was making a new game. So I'm trying to figure out if it's safe to save all of my saves on my external drive, then go into my game and delete the other two saves (I currently have 3 going) and then label and save the remaining one as my base game set up, so I'll always have it available.

I'd also like the other two saves separately from each other, because then I could decide what save I wanted to play that day, and switch them in and out.

I'm trying to make room for Island Living and the magic pack that's coming up.

@DoloresGrey

Yeah, I hadn't used that "save as" option, because I've never known what it was for. But after reading about it, and how it's used, I finally used it the other day when one of my Sims was abducted, and I was hoping that he'd not be pregnant in my actual game, so I saved it in a "Save As" file and then exited without saving the real game in the hopes that I wouldn't lose too much progress. I was thinking that if I was missing a lot then I'd load the "Save As" game and just deal with the alien pregnancy.

Luckily, when I loaded the regular game hardly anything was missing. Just a few hours before the abduction. So then I deleted the "save as" save I'd made, and made sure he won't be abducted again, and all was well 😊

@O-meezy

Oh cool! Yes, Zion would be a great comedian 😂

And that's what I thought Avery was doing. Selling paintings can be incredibly lucrative.

When my Jasper paints a masterpiece portrait I always stick it on a little wall, save the wall and painting as a room in my library, and then give the painting to the person he'd painted.

I've collected dozens, if not more, of these paintings, put them all together in groupings, then decorated other homes with them, or ... downloaded one of the groupings to a family that needs money. Because the groupings of paintings usually cost about $600 to buy, (because it's just the cost of the walls and canvases I guess) but once the family has it, they can sell his paintings at full price, and they are often almost $4000 a piece. 😄

What are they selling in their store? I'll probably find out as I read on, lol.

@DarkAngel1994

Ohhh Don and Caleb started the legacy, cool!

Does that mean that there are Vampires in the family now?

And yeah, that's a good way to explain why the Mafia business is no longer going strong this generation 😊

@AngeliqueAdelaide

0h my, yes it would be very bad if Agnessa told their mother where she and Alexandre are if she's likely to kill any of them. 🤔 I guess Alexander is the lesser evil.

It is easy to forget to play the less interesting Sims (like your Arianne). I'm not on any sort of planned rotation, but I try to play each family in my "played families" catagory every once in a while.

Which is how I ended up letting that spazz Osvaldo get engaged and have a baby with my extremely level headed genius Jasmine. 🙄

I probably should have skipped over them again for a while. 😄☺️

I never got any one to high level criminal. When I play Nancy Landgraab that's the highest level I have 😄. Maybe she is highest level? I don't even know. But it's good that they make a lot of money. And I just explained how I use my master painter to O-meezy. I Love my master painter's money making abilities ☺️

I keep a copy of my save on an external drive too. I don't redo it often enough though. Do you save the whole EA Sims folder? Or just a part of it every week?

It was ok having the two groups of Strangerville heroes, because for some reason, when I sent the actual heroes (who had the key card and hazmat suits) back to Malcolm's house in the city, they never came to visit Strangerville. And the "lover" copies never needed to be there long. They are all quite quick about getting people in bed. 😂

Alexander must be one of those Sims who actually change their whims and actions when you change their traits. I change non-committal and kleptomaniac constantly, but their moodlets stay exactly the same as if I didn't change them... so annoying 🙄

@Morkovka

Oh, that's right, I saw, from reading @DoodlyDoofus 's updates, that other people will wear the star's exact outfit. That could get pretty annoying 😂 So your plan seems to be a very goode one.

And the restaurant situation does make sense irl for sure. So I guess it would happen in the Sims too. I haven't tried owning a restaurant yet so I don't know how all of that works, but I only just bought that pack about 2 months ago.

@sarabeth2984

Holy cow 😄 your heroes are being troublesome, aren't they? Pajamas? Come on Bjorn 🙄

And I'm glad you found your mod and deleted it. That was too heartbreaking.

I don't have Vampires, but I've been considering downloading Vlad just to have him in my game. I'm just not sure how glitchy a Sim would be when they are supposed to be vampires but they can't be one. But having a few of the pre-made ones in my game might be fun even if they can't prowl around harassing people.

I think I was confusing Marcus Crow with Marcus Flex. Your Marcus sounds nice.

I was pretty sure that Vlad's wife was that pre-made siren. One question though. If you made their daughters in CAS why/how did you have to let the game make up their names? I always have to make my own names when I use CAS.

Also, did you get to pick if they were going to be vampires or mermaids when you made them?

Lastly, thank you to @Steamvarius @RedDestiny92 @BlueSeaWaves @AngeliqueAdelaide @Daephene and @Jase for the well wishes to my daughter and I. She was off this morning at around 5:30 and I've been falling asleep on and of ever since then 😄 I think (??) I've answered all of my mentions now, and I'm sorry if I missed you.

@Jase, I'm so sorry about your dog. We just had to put ours down in May. It was so horrible that I don't think I'll ever be able to get another dog 😔 It's very understandable that you've been feeling off for a while.

@AngeliqueAdelaide, yes, I know that people from smaller countries have a really hard time understanding how very large this country is. I know that Canadians, Chinese, and Russians get it 😂 jk, I think there are other countries near this size as well.

I found a good website and did some measuring using cities that seemed farthest apart.

In Europe it was Lisbon, Portugal to Luhans'k, Ukraine: As the crow flies it was 3976 km (2470 miles)

In the Continental United States it was Presque Isle, Maine to Los Angeles, California: As the crow flies it's 4398 km (2733 miles)

My state is just a little bit bigger than Iceland.

And I found this information to be interesting. Look how much longer it takes to drive through France, even though it’s close in size to Texas!

N6WzFqO.png

Anyway, I'm off to read updates now, I will probably go backwards though. So much has happened!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 962 Member
    edited August 2019
    ql17i03.jpg
    In Rayyan’s home, Sabrina was suddenly struck with the desire to be a vampire. So...now she is one, although I make her be a nice vampire who asks for people’s permission to drink. So far it seems pretty random whether they’ll accept or no, so I have her badger her family and friends until they give in. Sabrina’s alien children are now both adults. Rachel, the would-be Renaissance sim, has finished her tour of duty in the military and has begun working as a cook, while Abigail is straightforwardly obsessing at the gym. Gina died of old age, and the household was glum for a bit, but they’re moving on.

Over in Brindleton bay, at the Big House, Samira was overjoyed to learn that the ferry connecting the Bay to the Sulani islands was finally operational. She and Arisan immediately paid it a visit. Arisan was so enamored of the island that she wants to live there, and is currently obsessed with all things beach-related. (Fun fact: beach+y is a bad word.) She's been living in the islands on weekends (sleeping on benches, showering in the waterfall) and spending her time cleaning the beach or looking for things. The islands are so relaxing that Samira even wears casual clothing instead of her usual jacket-and-combat boots. Nasira is still writing novels , and I've let her age up to Adult so when Arisan becomes a YA it won't be...weird. Sayyid is also a young adult, and I think I'm going to have him move out or something, because between these three very strong personalities, he gets utterly ignored. I actually want to split this household up in some way..maybe I'll send Sayyid and Arisan to live in the islands?

zQHjIex.jpg
    Samira and Arisan's first trip to the beach, where they each enjoy it in their....own...unique....way. Samira, seriously?

lWDrUCo.jpg
    Samira dressing down for once.

H52C93Y.jpg
    Nasira, drinking alone in the tub is NOT HELPING YOUR DAUGHTER GET GOLD AT A KAVA PARTY.

EPyzfLA.jpg
    Arisan found pepperoni pizza while she was searching for frogs. Silly girl, it's TURTLES that eat pizza, not frogs!

• lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I recently built a flip fail fixer upper house I wanted a new family to move into and fix up. I also uploaded it to the gallery. Anyhoo, I moved one of my Sims, Kellan McClure, his baby mama, and son into the house. Kellan is also in my singles save, but I wanted to add a male Sim I already had to the family save. Kellan, Michele and their son, Jaden didn't have a lot, but being that my house was only 14k, they were able to do a lot with a little. Gradually they saved money and added more things they needed for the house once they were able to afford it, like new cabinets, better bedroom furniture, decor etc.

py4sPoc.png
    rysqNDv.png

This particular makeout session lead to Michele getting pregnant. Since the house was only 2 br 1 ba, Kellan took out a small line of credit to help pay for a renovation, they added a new room and a 1/2 bath. Jaden got the new room and the new baby/toddler got his old room. I have another small reno I want to do once they get the money, I want to add another two tiles to the 1/2 ba and add a shower so it can be a full bath.

RYVGnwp.png
    c95QW2Q.png
    DhpEDGO.png
    Michele shares the big news with Kellan and Jaden.
    Jaden is excited to be a big brother.

TL3zTHu.png
    Michele checks out some parenting forums.

I0BYIMv.png
    9gJ9Ow8.png
    I thought Michele was so cute pregnant.

VRaEJBJ.png
    SpzUrmN.png
    Michele and Kellan check into the hospital once her labor starts.

ERpgdtg.png
    Here's the new little bundle of terror, Naveah. She has the fussy trait. Michele is now a full-time stay at home mom and is no longer working part-time. I love the new odd jobs. Kellan works so hard at his regular custom auto repair career where he makes good money, but he takes a lot of odd jobs to fix the house up and pay for upgrades. They finally paid the 5000 loan off, thankfully.
    jM26Wjk.png
    Naveah is a handful, but she's so cute. I love her bedroom.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,842 Member
    @SimTrippy At least they can thrive together even with hard losses...not sure about a suitable wife though i saw a pretty townie in my game but might not fit.
    @Tixyen its always fun to stop by here huh :) , I haven't noticed any moodlets from the pics..so no help lol but maybe that means it light.
    @Daephene it is fun i cant wait for more parties and such really change up my photo collections.
    @AlwaysAsking may be a hard fix since it applies to all sims of age but so far i havent had issues with my mod so at least i have that for big familes and family friends.You may like Vlad when changing up characters i only change what ill see most like seasons outfits and everyday.

As for saves I'd be too paranoid and i would go through my save files one by one move them to desktop for safe keeping. Though ifits too concerning dont risk it.

oh you're welcome ha time to get some sleep huh?
    Awesomes out :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    edited August 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    There are a few family members who are either born as or turn into a vampire, and ever since Island Living, now there are mermaids/men (because of Kai). So, this is pretty much a supernatural family tree.
    I also forgot to mention about aliens in the family as well because of Octavio.

A short update...
    Soon after the proposal, Vanessa and Octavio (along with Sebastian, Belinda, Dante, Malcolm, Maria, and Luna) passed away. :(

A family portrait at the Hill House
    SCl8FSv.png

Sebastian and Belinda
    TRi96V1.png

Vanessa and Octavio
    mbYuWIk.png

Dante and Malcolm
    vausowr.png

Maria and Luna
    apa4dfy.png
    Post edited by DarkAngel1994 on
    pw0213q.png?1
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    @Jase thank you!
    @Daephene me too. Last time I played I just cheated their needs and took photos the whole time. I wanted to play with the career, too, but I heard it's really buggy right now so I might wait on that.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    AAARgh I look away to type up some comments and 3 pages go by. I have read everything but can't keep up with comments for everyone.

@AlwaysAsking welcome back - hope you had a good trip and all went well for your daughter (my sister lives about 12 hours drive from me and she is 17 hours from my parents place so I get the driving distance). I hope you work out a fix for what you want to do with saves. My brain keeps on shutting down when I read info - I obviously don't have a high enough motivation to stay engaged.

@BlueSeaWaves , @Morkovka and @Daephene Thank you for your comments on Bondi's house - I have never built in that style before and it is not common here where I live so i was apprehensive. The railing looked interesting and I have been dying to try them out so I'm glad it worked. Also thanks for the comments on Bondi and Stefan - they were such a sweet couple and so happy after Adam's save which wasnt always happy.

@Jase I hope you realise only 2 of my graves are pet graves and both pets lived 3 generations with ambrosia treats - they seem to lose something each time you treat them so I let Peanut and Waffle rest finally and Sunsetti will take over. I am glad to see the Fresh family back - I love the mansion makeover - very modern style. I don't think fire guy had that good a meal - Bondi didn't invest much time in her cooking skill. It wasn't worth dying for - but it was a bowl of chilli so maybe he thought it was supposed to burn like that.

@DeafSimmer Luna and Celestia are beautiful.

@DoodlyDoofus happy 2 year anniversary. I hope you had a good birthday getting crazy with the boys (but that you didn't meet a RL Gunnar - the pregnant mail woman was a surprise!)

@DoloresGrey Marie & Bob are coup[le goals - I loved their spa day. Baths are my speed too - but I prefer the massage. And he did remind me of Brock eating after his workout. Poor cuddly sims just need to be cuddly and happy.

@Morkovka Mario's store is amazing! We have some stores like it here in Sydney and they are such lovely places to spend time. I wish I had a lot of the packs needed for a store like this.

@lovesstorms the tan lines shot was hilarious - is it the same sim in your Avatar?

@RedDestiny92 yay more kavani and Celia - their photo's look great.

@Rouenpucelle I loved your story about your sim. I can't believe what the game did to her dark form - crazy cat lady indeed! Your makeover was so much better.

@lasummerb I agree - Michele was a very cute pregnant sim.

CLOVELLY PART 1

Drifter House 4
    Starting funds 0s
    Build on Riverside Roost, Willow Creek: 2 bed 1 bath worth at least 50,000s
    Reach level 10 Rocket Science skill and level 10 science career
    Travel to Sixam and bring back 3 unique sixam collectibles
    Befriend and move in an alien
    Produce an heir.

These scare me a bit – I have never completed the science career or rocket science and definitely not under time pressure, and I don’t want an alien living in my house. The trick will be having the heir late enough to give me time to finish the career but not too late that Clovelly dies before the heir becomes a young adult.

Bondi bid Clovelly farewell.
    MvTaYYa.png?1

Clovelly got to work collecting plants and fishing.
    jjEdqxO.png?1

She was as successful as her mother her first night. (earning basics like a bench and a toilet)
    sSqFqlh.png?1

The next morning she met an attractive young adult who seemed flirty. Unfortunately, he was married ☹
    XMqOTQE.png

Bondi invited her out to breakfast (she knows how boring eating from a cooler every meal becomes)
    Iqo1a84.png?1

Off to work in the science career (wow the place has everything!! Just where a drifter needs to work – showers, kitchen, gym and bookshelf and chess, hooray)
    Cdp2ztU.png?1

I like the jobs and animations in this career.
    uDWn8d9.png?1

MMM, the game has generated a new young adult who wasn’t in manage households just for the career. He looks like Keanu Reeves or Abbey Road John Lennon …. I hope he’s single (YES!!!!)
    ZgmepbI.png?1
    Clovelly is making a life. Bu Wei is good company as always.
    bmQIipp.png?1

The ghosts always get unhappy when they are moved. Sorry guys.
    7hFf1l2.png

Bondi ages up. All her family is there to celebrate.
    XPMQaSr.png?1

Clovelly manages to make a toast (outside in the kids playground and it wasn’t a party goal). It never works when you need it to.
    jiku6Jt.png?1

Aliens come to visit Clovelly – she gets a 4 hour focused moodlet. Yay
    kLJPqcC.png?1

Bondi continues to visit
    EQ4XN4Y.png?1
    93KZaOh.png?1
    ccxIndo.png?1

She loves being a Grandma too ( Cabarita has a daughter so I played briefly to get this shot.)
    wgGu1Sa.png?1
    Clovelly gets a gorgeous new kitty. Sunsetti by EA ID: SimsaFire - this person does the most amazing art pets – and has deer and Llamas as well as cats and dogs. It took me over an hour to pick from the amazing options.
    b76bAkT.png?1u4j9ApM.png?1

She was making some progress on Rhys Roberson the hot guy at work.
    1oREXCA.png?1

But then …………………
    YAhsL6b.png?1

Stefan passed away.
    Bondi and Clovelly share a sad moment.
    hgGbPHW.png?1

There were distractions at work
    HtXztma.png?1

And finally Stefan’s ghost was back.
    37QI8QR.png?1

He played a game with Clovelly where he flew through her body several times and they both fell about laughing. It was a cute animation – too quick to screenshot.

Good repair ghost.
    Ck8P0pb.png?1

I am sure there are rules about behaving this way at work.
    Ut7LmpQ.png

He asked her out on a date and autonomously started slow dancing. Awwww
    RE0OHw3.png?1
    She took him home and was planning to have her way with him…
    x8WEoQr.png?1

…………….when the aliens showed they have no sense of timing or romance…
    935fmqJ.png?1

At least they took her and not him.
    She continued to build her house
    XwK0FP4.png?1

And built a granny flat for the alien she met at work (whose name was bizarrely Hayley Munch – the same as her Grandmother’s name).
    x6HYR8F.png?1

Sunsetti aged up from a kitten.
    TofZaQu.png?1

Clovelly discovered that it is possible to woohoo at work in the science career. And then this happened…
    GmtAKLg.png?1
    JMP6dmn.png?1
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    It was all going so well. Luna married Kai, they adopted two dogs. Kai had a full time job as a conservationist, whilst Luna looked after the home as well as the island. They had two dogs and the plan was for them to have pups. Anyways, Luna fell pregnant...they welcomed twin boys. I've not played sims in so long, I forgot how hard it was to manage toddlers. The household became a bit chaotic and I just couldn't cope :( so I deleted the save.

Goodbye Moani family!!

HHFKzD5.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• octavion4444octavion4444 Posts: 28 Member
    so this has happened in my vampire family, a lot of things. first I have got a wife that I tried to get and second, my puppy died I have 2 kids and first one is now teen and second is children, my best friend that was a kid when I first played the save file on the first day in the game that visited me, was pierce Delgato he was a child at that time, and it is very strange because he just visited me and found a friend that was adult, and he was children so again strange, and I wanted to come to this point in the comment. pierce Delgato moved in to me, after my first comment in the forum in the game, and I turned him into vampire and I trained him, so he is now grand master vampire, and has powers that 1/3 influence emotions, garlic immunity, sun resistance 3/3, vampiric strength 3/3, detect personality, fly as bat and occult student 3/3. pierce Delgato moved out of my house to Evie, Justin, and Supriya delgato to train them. Lilith has full sun resistance. and the first vampire in the save file that I started with has now full sun resistance and influence emotions and I have moved to a park that I demolished, and used as a residential lot I also have been promoted many times, and I have much money now and my shop is now better, I succeed with it. and I have adopted another dog.
    edited August 2019
    Uchh guys, my sims usually never cheat but ... the chemistry between these two is INSANE. Worse yet... she's the one who initiated the closet thing here while I wasn't playing her .. I kind of want her to leave Dwayne to be with Marcus as clearly, those two are purrfect together but then I look at their kids and uch .. :(
    Ud0dnAT.png
    BkixJo8.png
    XFEwHBP.png
    pM9MuAZ.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top