Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited July 2019
    Antoniette decided to take additional job as a freelance programmer, both to pass the time and because she loves money. It had been a long time since she had done any hacking - back when she and Alexandre had been very young and terribly poor, she´d spent countless hours in front of the computer while he painted, trying (and sometimes failing) to make enough money to afford both food and bills. She didn´t miss those years, but they had left her with many skills.

Later that day, when the children returned from school and Alexandre from work, they travelled to Willow Creek to visit relatives. Unlike the sunny Oasis Springs, where it very rarely snows and never really gets cold, they were now welcomed with thick snow and freezing temperature. LNL51S7.png
    Angelique may possibly love her dog more than she loves her children 1xJmnQG.png
    1oTfA9U.png
    Andrey: "My mom is pregnant. What else is new in the world?"
    2XrdT2d.png
    Adaline: "Hey!"
    Antony and Angelique: "Who were you again?" (I really hate when close relatives need to be introduced to each other, just because they are not living in a same household).
    Angelique wanted to sing and was not going to let having no talent for it to stop her 9NaHjdR.png
    Not that anyone would ever tell her that she can´t sing 0kkxp8D.png
    Meanwhile, Aedion met Aphrodite dfPppnG.png
    As did Adaline KtBXKto.png
    Some winter fun iM9GQ9c.png (as Angelique was the only one with enough brains to wear winter clothes, everyone else started to freeze soon afterwards and had to run back into the house to warm themselves
    Angelique´s snowpal, Aphrodite approves 1z7ihoZ.png
    It´s great that you are happy with yourself, Antony, but you are going to freeze if you stay there GTlw6Yu.png
    Alexandre loved shoveling snow, something he can´t do at home 4aCcRZp.png
    8fULI8Q.png
    Adaline: "Who were you again?"
    At least she got along well with Nicolas
    v5JKP8c.png
    fKKyjs5.png
    ZvnHivB.png
    Angelique: "I am not feeling that well."
    Alexandre: "Perhaps you are allergic to popcorn?"

Next day at Oasis Springs, not a hint of winter XMvBm76.png
    Adaline, are you sure that this is the best place for you to do your homework? 1PIEwiM.png
    Never a boring moment DeKU7Nt.png
    gNILSbS.png
    (Be careful, Nicolas, or your face gets stuck like this)
    adOIVL1.png
    kYkJzCt.png
    FHWTD8U.png
    g5c91nL.png
    AIGUqs2.png
    HybfbAu.png

Adaline met her eldest brother, Alexey, who wandered in one midnight (since when is it appropriate time to visit?) Bo4y9BG.png
    Adaline: "Hey!"
    Alexey: "Where did you came from? I really need to visit more often."
    LiRJCU7.png
    Alexey: "Since when do I have a new sister?"
    Alexandre: "For years now? In a day or two, you are also going to have a new brother. You really need to learn to pay attention."
    (Alexey is very dedicated to his work and hardly ever notices what´s going around him. His family finds his cluelessness entertaining.)

Alexandre and Antoniette went on a date to enjoy some peace before the baby is born sx0b9s5.png
    SoJ149d.png
    But because they just can´t have nice things, she ended up going into labor halfway through it 6FdBo8t.png
    Alexandre: panicking, as if it were the first time
    Antoniette: "Sit. Down. Nothing is going to happen until I finish my meal:"

Welcome, baby Aerion! ygsJm6Q.png
    LFmZcky.png

Life continued the same way. Aedion made a new animal friend, but he was not allowed to keep it, since Antoniette does not tolerate having wild beasts in her house uT2tE24.png
    He was allowed to keep his human one, since Antoniette found him charming 0kIYh79.png
    It was rare for her to meet a male that did not instantly fall under her spell
    Aerion grew into a toddler 91VgiNh.png

Antoniette finally maxed her mischief skill (she is the only sim I know who hates to troll forums. Every time I told her to do so, she autonomously stopped soon afterwards, which means that it took her ages to build this skill. Which plums, since she is the only one who needs it for her career.). To celebrate, she and Alexandre made another attempt in going on a date. xo0tvAD.png
    2b5uOJA.png
    hXJHa8r.png
    ipGdV8f.png
    XXNkzax.png
    Q7oZK4X.png
    mgERepp.png
    HYNxGsx.png
    That´s right, after eight children and nine grandchildren, they got engaged. The wedding will have to wait untill spring, since it is too cold right now where they are planning to have it.

Yay, I finally managed to catch up everything!
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Just a few comments tonight.
    @Tixyen poor Max - I hope it
    gets easier for him.
    @HillyBeth Love your Salim makeover - he looks so good. Your sim looks very happy with him.

@RedDestiny92 I love your Bob and Eliza story and their ever increasing family. I think at this point Judge Judy would be telling them to buy a book if they get bored and need to entertain themselves. I always find it difficult to skill that many kids at once. But your writing was so funny - like Eliza kicking Bob under the table. I love your Partihaus story - I always wondered how Marcus felt being so much older than the others. You have their personalities shining through so well. Plus I agree - I am so pleased I chose for Alana to try Brock as a partner. I never expected them to be such an amazing couple.

@Rizzy394 oh your story of Richard and his very short life was both funny and heart breaking. Its so frustrating losing a sim so quickly but it was amusing to read. I hope your next sim has much better luck.

@Hoverael you sound like you have some very interesting families in you game. I look forward to hearing about all their dramas.

@Steamvarius I adore how happy and sweet your sims and their lives are (plus the pink theme to their lives). I always find the first person viewsof the kissing hilarious especially with the big pink lips.

@Midagere Errol is adorable and his facial expressions are priceless. If simstagram had memes and grumpycattype stars -Errol would be a big star.Your new pose is amazing. You deserve to be making happy and proud noises.

@Koteyka wow their manager Nick doesn't have much compassion does he -I know he wants to preserve Tony's career but he needs to understand Tony is also a person. I continue to love Steve more and more. The way you wrote all the media people throwing questions at them made you feel like what it would feel like to experience it.

@SydneyIsJoy I hope all goes well with Travis for you sim.

@DarkAngel1994 congratulations to Andres & Kai.

@Morkovka Mario and Dorothy are an adorable couple. I love that in his job he turns into THE Mario. The eyeluminati part was so funny. Plus what is happening with Eric Lewis (actually do I really want to know?)

@PrincessAmy love Harold and his special party outfit.

@AlwaysAsking that houseboat that Raj showed us was so cute and special. I love the diagonal running floorboards inside - really makes the place look unique (or more unique). It must look great in game. The landscaping must have taken a long time and the water around it makes the boat illusion complete. I like that Raj swam rather than walked - I would too if I looked like Raj.
    Your Strangerville mystery continues to be fun. Poor J. losing his skills - he is handsome in his suit (I nearly didn't get Alana to dump him at the alter because he looks so fine). I like Don admitting to himself what he wouldn't to others that he loves Summer.
    Today I found a toddler standing in the hallway at an apartment - her father had died and I had my sim visit to see if I could get the urn (they were close friends I wanted to add him to a cemetery) but the mother was a celebrity so I couldn't knock on the door (a celebrity fame setting) or tell her about the toddler. Some sims are just bad parents.

About the monster under the bed - I usually buy the defender lights so the kids dont get nightmares or see monsters etc but I put it in the wrong place and it didnt work. I hate that monster!! But not as much as the dentist. Hope it went well.

• SimsThottieSimsThottie Posts: 1 New Member
    One of the people my Sim, Naomi Anarchy, is currently dating (Catarina Lynx) just walked into my house without an invite and decided to take a dip in MY BATH while wearing a mermaid dress and cat ears. She's been doing 🐸🐸🐸🐸 like this for days and I recently found out she is a crazy cat person. Should I dump her or let her catching Naomi cheating on her with another woman that she'll meet on the SimsDa App? Give me ideas, guys.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

What I figured I'd do is have Nancy move in with the guys, bringing all their money.

I was the one planning on taking a picture of celebrity sims dining, and then making that a portrait! I've a few celebs downloaded, but still haven't done the picture. I've been annoyed about bugs introduced in the Island Living patch, ones that made toddlers utterly impossible and force me to frisk everyone for food.

jgXoKaT.png
    Rachel's refuge

I’ve been playing recreations of my first two families from The Sims 2. The valley-girl criminal, Rachel Nichols, has moved to Strangeville after being picked up by law enforcement in Windenburg (going off chance cards here). In her desert refuge she built a comfortable home for her self based on both her income and the fact that I make other criminal sims (mostly Nancy Landgraab) give her money. She’s also earning some money through blackmail and viruses.

The TS2Winslows are as poor as their TS2 forebears, so much so that they’ve literally had to sell stuff to pay the bills. I think I got them into trouble when I had Rachel give them $5000 of Nancy Landgraab’s money so they could build a second story for their very modest home. Now that their daughter Maria is an adult, she can contribute. Character-wise, Isabella is rather different than her TS2counterpart, who was literally just a mom: this Isabella was invited to a geekcon,where she got into working on spaceships. She’s now an astronaut, and a member of Partihaus. I didn’t realize that the Kiss Cheek interaction was romantic (I was in Windenberg, so I thought it was the cheek-peck greeting), so she got into a couple of affairs. Maria, Isabella and Tobias’ daughter, grew into a seriously chubby kid, so as a teen she hit the treadmill. She’s QUITE the overachiever, with 4 out of the 5 special parenthood traits, not to mention her fulfilled social aspiration. She’s going to be a personal trainer/bodybuilder, I think. Her brother Marco is also different than his TS2self: the quiet family guy/chef is now into

yyhWtuD.png
    Ian and Maria, across games

x5KURtQ.png
    Amalia

I also made Maria and Marco's Sims 2 mates, Ian and Amalia...but not only did I have to work at making them romantic (a bad sign -- Ian and Maria would go bored talking to each other), but the two intendeds....fell for each other. First it was flirt, then embrace, then marry....I'll probably do a replay and fiddle with their personalities to see if I can create better chemistry, but for now I'll let it roll. I did, however, begin recreating their home from The Sims 2

Fo69uHd.png
    The Sims 2 (notice the beds outside...the kids literally slept outside until I'd built a second story.)

AaRnoHP.png
    The second iteration.
  • HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Becka28 Got dramas in my families, yep. :smiley:

3fnyCp5.png
    (L-R: Jonas, Julian, Jasmine, Damon)
    The Alderra Family as seen from Jonas point of view:

Julian Romero Alderra (Elder) (Father)
    Jasmine Esma Alderra (Young Adult) (Step-Mother)
    Damon Jake Alderra (Teenager) (Brother)
    Jonas Mack Alderra (Teenager)

Julian had a teenage sweetheart, her name was Casey. Both Julian and Casey spent most of their lives together without having kids, until their early-mid point in their adult lives, they had Damon first and then Jonas later. Casey passed away not long after Jonas was born and Julian had to raise his sons alone, Both boys made it through their toddler years and Julian was away quite a bit when time allowed, he was chatting up this teenager right near the end of her teenage years. Julian was looking for love and found it with her. Soon enough Julian showed his girlfriend to his young sons, Jonas was especially happy to see her and learn from her as he grew up, Damon didn't really care to notice her and was often jealous of Jonas affection toward her and especially Julian, but never acted out on those feelings.

The boys became teenagers, Jasmine became a young adult and she married Julian. Unfortunately for Jonas, he developed a crush on Jasmine over that time, she already knew as Jonas was an open book to her as Jonas was growing up learning and spending a lot of time around her. Jonas greatest hope is that Jasmine would put her own ambitions for children on hold so he could grow up a bit and wait out the marriage, as much as he hates the idea to lose his father, he wants to spend romantic time with Jasmine, but he won't cross the line until that point.

Jasmine herself has feelings for Jonas as well, but she buries them often when around Julian. Julian already knows of their warm friendship and possible interest in each other. It hasn't created a conflict in the family, Jonas isn't the type to cause trouble and Julian is proud Jonas is atleast showing signs of a healthy drive about him, so long as nothing is going on.

Damon wants to get out of the house at this point, find a nice girl to be with, make it into business and marry at the right time but the green eyed monster is always lurking. Damon is showing signs of possessiveness and controlling behaviour with friends he knows. Julian doesn't know Damon all that well any more and respects his sons privacy to not pry but is concerned by the lack of father-son bonding time.

kuFC2L1.png
    (L-R: Mongomery, Theodore, Andrew, Richard, Kayla, Johanna, Bella, Michael)
    The Manning-Keating family as viewed from Andrew's point of view:

Richard James Manning (Elder) (Father)
    Kayla Cindy Manning (Elder) (Mother)
    Andrew Simon Manning (Adult)
    Johanna Samantha Keating (Adult) (Wife)
    Theodore Desmond Manning (Young Adult) (Brother)
    Mongomery Edward Keating (Child) (Son)
    Michael Andrew Keating (Child) (Son)
    Bella Kayla Manning (Child) (Daughter)

Richard and Kayla have been together since they were Toddlers when their parents Gerald, Amanda, Johannes and Leira moved in together. Kayla has always been a jealous woman, she can't help it and Richard has used that Jealousy to a positiive effect as it makes Kayla not only insecure but clingy, Richard is always there to comfort her and give her the love and attention she so craves. Kayla knows Richard has never been unfaithful to her but she can't help feeling like something terrible is going to happen. There has been the occasional awkwardness between the two of them growing up, they were also teased relentlessly in school by other kids because of their connection to each other. When they both became young adults they had Andrew and later on Theodore later in their young adult lives.

Surprisingly both boys were raised correctly despite Kayla's mood swings from time to time when Richard was away working. Both Kayla and Richard have since settled down together and grown old together and when the time comes, to die together like it was a pact between them.

Andrew found Johanna serving in a dingy little bar in Oasis Springs when they were both teenagers, he felt sorry for her dead end job, not only because of that but because her boss was abusive to her on a regular basis, even though she worked hard. Andrew found her a job at another bar with remarkably better prospects for her aspirations. Andrew checked up on her from time to time and ultimately feelings developed between them later in their teenage years. The Manning family has always been rich, but Andrew has to work for his inheritance every day, not least because Theodore his much younger brother is next in line should he falter.

Andrew and Johanna married in a nice ceremony, but they didn't have kids until later in their young adult lives starting with Mongomery and then Michael with Bella being the last. Despite raising all three children equally Andrew and Johanna secretly consider Bella their favorite as she is more level headed and more smarter than the brothers.

One thing the Manning family has are two households, they have the family home and the manor, the Manor is considerably larger and twice the value of the house they have.

I have backstories and individual stories as well. When ever i get into household and building creation mode, i always have these details worked out.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Fo69uHd.png
    The Sims 2 (notice the beds outside...the kids literally slept outside until I'd built a second story.)

@Smellincoffee I see nothing wrong with this situation.
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Becka28 thank you! :)
    Nick doesn't have much compassion does he -I know he wants to preserve Tony's career but he needs to understand Tony is also a person.
    Nick is quite determined to shape the perfect actor out of Tony. Maybe he genuinely cares for Tony not losing his fame, maybe he's evil he's totally evil accomplishing his own goals. Who knows?
    I continue to love Steve more and more.
    Steve steals my heart every time I play as him <3
    The way you wrote all the media people throwing questions at them made you feel like what it would feel like to experience it.
    That's the best compliment I could ever wish for, thanks! :D

By this point in time I'm pretty sure I can start a collection dedicated to screenshots of Peter having breakfast.
    hvqj15n.jpg

Tony got a weird call on the phone... It was their neighbour, Thorne Bailey! The Starks and Bailey-Moons lived side by side for literally forever and yet never spoke to each other. Now Thorne is calling Tony on the phone and inviting to their house. Is this a prank or has there been an apocalypse in the world of fame?
    6yYxCWF.jpg

Whatever it is, it'd be rather impolite to decline the offer.
    NLUIS5g.jpg

"Steve, Tony, welcome!" greeted them Thorne.
    "Yeah, whats up," muttered Octavia, clearly showing she was not a part of this plan. Thorne seemed very happy though.
    kfFBMyO.jpg

"Hello!"
    "Pretty weird you calling up on us so suddenly..."
    "Suddenly?" Thorne laughed. "Tony, your performance at the ceremony two days ago was stunning, I couldn't resist to call you and your family for a little chat! It's not usual for an actor of your level to actually speak from the heart, you know?"
    tpz76H1.jpg

"Come on, how about we continue this conversation in the living room. There's so much I want to ask you!"
    "Oh, uh, what about Peter-"
    "Don't worry, he'll be fine. Orange will show him around - he's such a darling! The most perfect son you could ever imagine..."
    LnW6POB.jpg

"So... you're Peter, huh."
    Dppf5Lr.jpg

"Nice hoodie. Come on, I'll show you my room!"
    JKGcBdu.jpg

Things seem to go fine...
    HBlZOQ0.jpg

"Dollhouses are boring, let's play werewolf war instead! I'll bite you and you'll turn into a werewolf!"
    A7ccsBS.jpg

"I don't want to be a werewolf... play with stuffed toys instead?"
    95DpD0D.jpg

"Stuffed toys!?"
    R8bBO6c.jpg

"Are you STUPID?"
    yAZoqN0.jpg

"That's the most boring game ever!"
    J3ZdsZJ.jpg

"We're going to play WEREWOLVES!"
    VeTm3ko.jpg

"Now you're a werewolf, ha ha!"
    Peter was shocked. First of all, his hand was really hurt. Secondly, he suddenly felt the urge to cry. Thirdly, he realised he didn't really want to play with Orange anymore.
    ESliyJF.jpg

"OUCH!"
    Now it was Orange's turn to be shocked.
    ge96zfl.jpg

"You can't bite me, dummy, I'm already a werewolf! And it hurts! MOOOOOOOM!"
    zyQkIIr.jpg
    More under the cut:
    Meanwhile, adults were talking business.
    "Your speech really left an impact on me, Tony. I mean, we're all talking about being ourselves, doing what we love, but really we're just working on the industry and doing what they tell us."
    "That's exactly what I'm saying! It's time to make the industry work for us, especially now that it's trying to control our private lives."
    xzc7WU5.jpg

Steve heard fighting and shouting from the second floor and decided to check it out. He wasn't really in the conversation anyway. It was clear that Thorne was mostly interested in Tony's opinions.
    H49L18f.jpg

"Okay, what's going on here?"
    oLikW4b.jpg

"Orange wants to play werewolves and I don't..."
    "Peter is stupid, he bit me when I was already a werewolf! Who does that!"
    QX71Kf5.jpg

"Alright, enough playtime for both of you." Steve said quietly, resisting the strong urge to kick Orange. After all, he's just a kid.
    McYeIQn.jpg

"Bye bye stupid Peter!"
    QvyMwhq.jpg

"You know, I think thanks to you more people will speak up."
    "Ah, well, I didn't say any controversial stuff I could say off that stage..."
    "You said something that was unscripted and uncalled for, that's already enough. Also you looked stunning up there."
    "Well, erm, thanks, I guess..."
    2SwwmCu.jpg

"Yeah, you probably have a lot of fans finding you incredibly attractive, especially with those beautiful eyes of yours, really beautiful, I must say... I totally get that problem."
    Well look how quickly the topic has changed.
    ftW8Bpj.jpg

"I had a fan who stalked me for months with a "will you marry me" sign!"
    "Oh gosh!"
    "Can't say I'm proud about it, but you know... I am."
    Making fun of the fans now, are we?
    fjOMVfR.jpg

"Well I've never experienced anything similar and I'm really glad I haven't."
    "I bet you will. Our gorgeous looks must come with a price!"
    Okay, now it's just guys fangirling over their own looks.
    3vPWo2n.jpg

Good thing Steve's back.
    "I see you two are getting along... Peter and Orange got in a fight, so if you're done I think we should probably go."
    1O5InlA.jpg

"Yeah, I think we're pretty much done. Thanks for inviting us, Thorne!"
    "Don't even mention it. We should hang out more often. How about meeting up tomorrow in the park and have a family picnic?"
    "Sounds great, count us in!"
    Can it be? Have the Starks finally found friends outside of Sulani? I'm in shock!
    kCNckDM.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @RedDestiny92
    *nods* I am sure Max will get the hang of it, its only a mater of time, he has the determination, that’s something. I am sure Mckenna will be happy eventually and yes, I agree about Bren, the game must have had it out for her lol.

I love your Island Living Storyline, been following but have not comment personally its great all the storyline’s involved but my personal favorite is with Celia and Kavani <3.

I am being inspired to start a pre-made rotation save from seeing everyone’s stories with the pre-made, I’ve not played a good pre-made family since the Broke’s in Sims 2.
    I have nothing against them, its just my mind goes other places buuuut I am getting more and more intrigued. I’ll have to wrap something up first, aaaand I have 3 backburner ideas but lol eventually, I think I wanna do a story line with pre-mades and rotate.

Poor little Iggy, he is so little and confused! TWINS! And lol to Eliza and Bob’s banter and kicking~ You also did a good job of hinting at their traits without outrightly saying, Jealous, maybe foodie etc I really like their story and pregnant again!

@AlwaysAsking

I am glad for all the personal progress too! Though I predict some slip ups (on both twins account) but nothing as wild and furious as before for both of them. This is a good time two since the twins are almost ready to be YA :cry: I can’t stop it though, I already paused aging and I have custom life spans so its time lol I am eager though to start their YA lives!

Also I want Lilith baaaacccck. It’s hard not playing with her, but it was necessary, I do have one more thing to do before she comes home though, it involves my new favorite hardcore dude Matty, keep a look out for that!

Ah the name! I am doing a sort of Theme for the Stone’s.

Jade (Gemma’s mom) Was randomly chosen (name generator).
    Since it was Jade, I felt Jade would name her kids in Gem like names, because they were her jewels and treasure hence the name Gemma, Flint and Amber.

Gemma named her kids after “juice” Mckenna and Maxim. Because that is all she really did a lot and what she enjoyed the most. Gemma named Lilith that, because to her, having another baby was just the absolute worse. So Lilith was a demon (also it was a crazy rough pregnancy but no sympathy from me!).

Following this trend, I have to figure out what Max would name his baby. I have a feeling something out there, but not like moon or nova or star, but something hopeful or famous or everlasting. He wants to give his baby an amazing name in hopes she will be. (That is not how it works, but he is a bit naïve in this aspect). Still thinking on it, in Max’s mindset lol what a weird place that is!

I’ve really enjoyed your Strangerville storyline!~ 😊 I also adore how cute, small yet functional your Tiny Houseboat is!~

@Morkovka
    LOL I am glad she gone too! So yay for evil! >:)

@Koteyka
    I’ve been following your update since you posted. I love Steven and Tony as a pairing and them being parents to little Peter in your own story and sim world is amazing to see and I am enjoying each update!~

@Becka28
    Thanks and I know! I am sure things will improve for him!~
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    how does a toddler eat with a dummy in its mouth :p
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    Alice had an argument at work and walked out. She jumped into the ocean and swam towards the bayoy, a dolphin felt her tense and popped its head out of the water. She chatted to him and he chatted back splashing her. This made her feel calm, she thanked the dolphin and swam back to the island.
    When Alice had got home Mark surprised her with a light supper. They ete, hugged and then went to bed.
    A week later Alice came home from her part time work, feeling lousy she took a pregnancy test.
    "Mark, I'm pregnant, she jumped into his arms. He hugged her in acceptance, Alice smiled hugging him, her new world in a few months would make her happiest mum.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Becka28 lol I can hear that one needs many hobbies aside from well woohoo..lol, I have skilled a lot of tots at once all about tablets, or monitoring them enough to have them switch between activities so they get their skills up, much easier with nap time and life span on long I think. Glad you liked my nonsense just let loose and went for it ha, I imagine Eliza is even more high strung when pregnant. You think so? I'm never too sure about partihaus and their life I have used them but I haven't really sat down and just played them before usually I leave them in the background, if I have mccc they get married at random and pop out kids but that's is. It's funny how sims surprise you when you allow it, like we know they are just pixels and sometimes all they are is what we've planned but it's hardly different from any other bit of fiction characters matter and Alana with Brock is the best ha.
    @Smellincoffee Oh I love bouncing from ts2 to ts4 I had one family I did that with but since then found mods to extend life so I got more time I'll have to start up a new family all my brides of each generation would come in their gowns to the wedding of the next bride fun times. It was also fun remaking them for sims 4.
    @Tixyen they will both make it I'm sure they are stronger than they probably think, the game can be sentient when it wants to be lol. It seems they have some fans I love playing with them I just get so paranoid with patches sometimes it's easier to take a step back and just play some new sims for a bit. I love a lot of the premades from 4 and 2 I have reused so many of them sometimes I just get different ideas sometimes I want to try different things with the same idea fun to mess around or let a mod do it for you. I probably had a little too much fun with Bob and Eliza Iggy is so adorable but I can't wait for him to be a kid already I keep picturing more ideas an I don't see them coming out just yet. I love the twins and they came at the right time....new personalities for mom and dad :smiley: I wonder if all the changed traits are as obvious.

Okay I didn't play much I had things to do but I got a little more.

jfq0Ce3l.png
    VNOSdchl.png
    while Jade was quite happy with her party for one by the stereo Eva was ready to do more than make eyes at Paolo, and he was all about that.
    ZqYiPMfl.png
    After a jog I noticed Marcus was just hanging around outside on his phone I let him call Venessa one quick drink without the whole crew nice way to wind down. Though he felt some kind of way about it, thinking maybe he was too old but at the same time it wasn't uncommon sims got together when it worked it was like saying there was a line people just disappeared to travel..everyone knew and didn't care...lol. At the same time he focused on the fact that it had been years since he cared about anyone like that and even then he couldn't remember the woman's name, she had married and moved away sometime after he refused to seriously date her. He wasn't that guy anymore but in some ways he knew part of him was.
    yJhjcoTl.png
    Never the less he left without being noticed by his roommates, it wasn't like was dropping on one knee or anything...and she could certainly tell him she wasn't interested.
    OptlJUJl.png
    "Hey Marcus I was surprised you called."

"Is that a fact?"

"Yeah we always have to drag you out." she teased he huffed, but smiled, it was much different from when Paolo teased him he knew his friend was dying to be the alpha male in the group...tough.

He couldn't match up to him in the gym he'd have to wait his turn.
    glV23vpl.png
    After a drink he found himself acting a fool to impress her she liked it enough but he caught himself.

'What in the blue blazes am I doing? I'm too old for this nonsense.'

That was not how his mama taught him to get a girl that accepted his advances.
    xJUxIDYl.png
    "You're a riot, now where is all this energy when our friends are around?"

"Hey Nessa.."

"Yo?"

He knew better.
    njkjwi7l.png
    You show a girl you like her right off the games...pfft ain't nobody got time fo dat.

"Come here."

Safe to say she more than appreciated his interest, it was here I saw an option pop up in the romance category, and I realized I never checked his traits but it's fitting..he's noncommittal. So is the fact that she's younger really an issue? Is he really afraid she'll just grow tired of him anyways or is it all in his head because he hasn't really grown up to settle down yet? Who knows...guess we'll see.
    gqzBP0vl.png
    meanwhile, Bob and Eliza got two tots on the pot...Daven doesn't count cause he's independent and can do it himself dagnabbit, still...

"No tears...no tantrums...no dirty diapers, Bob did we just win at life?" Eliza asked.

He chuckled.

"This round honey...this round so far."

So yeah....lol
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited July 2019
    Created another household, entirely polish based on the names

EQFDNYP.png
    (L-R: Josef, Marcin, Karolina)
    The Wiezincinski family as seen from Josef's point of view:

Marcin Andrzej Wiezincinski (Adult) (Father)
    Karolina Emma Wiezincinski (Adult) (Mother)
    Josef Atilla Wiezincinski (Teenager)

This family has been flirting with disaster for years, not least because Marcin has no ambition or drive to find a job and when he gets one he feels like he is trapped, it is made worse when he gets promoted and has to look after others, only wishing to run away and hide from the responsibility of leading others. Marcin has always been work shy and it isn't because he is socially seperated, it is simply because he has been in long term depression and almost managed to kill himself a few times if it wasn't for several co-workers discovering him before he could really manage it.

Karolina at one point was one of the most desirable young women around, she had a great life with a great job, meeting great people but after a nice romance and six great years, Karolina started undereating and over the next decade her body became seriously malnourished and painfully thin, not to mention the lack of energy (she also lost her job due to poor performance). Karolina constantly thinks about food and asking for help to get her out of this disaster she is in, but something stops her. Every time Karolina gets a serving, she sneaks away with the food and flushes most of it down the toilet and that she eats, half of which is thrown up. Karolina has started developing mental disorders from this undereating and it is compounded by her secrecy to stay away from Marcin, Josef.. anyone and everyone.

It is a total contrast to where the two of them were when they grew up and met through a friend on a blind date. Marcin back then had enough drive to find love and a place for them, because that was super important to him more than anything else. When Josef was born, Marcin started showing less interest in everything else except his computer games and TV.

When Josef became a child, Marcin all but gave up looking after his son and at that point Karolina started down her path of self-destruction. Josef went to school, learned hard and with Karolina showing any interest in Josef, albeit slowly fading away over time, Josef had no other choice but to look out for himself towards the end of his childhood. Now Josef is a teenager and none of the family are really of speaking terms with each other for their own reasons even though Josef has tried many times.

Josef wants to get away from his parents and create a life for himself with someone, he already has the talent for cookery and plans to expand on that later on when he becomes a young adult. Josef's only wish was to see his mother back in her prime and his father to get out into the world instead of wasting away on a computer screen.

There have already been debt collectors around the household a fair few times over the years, Marcin has been before a judge a few times, Karolina has missed appointments with her doctor and remaining friends who are seriously worried about her. Due to the isolation Josef has, his social circle isn't terribly great either in school.
    Post edited by Hoverael on
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Midagere

Lol at the potty training pic. I might not be thrilled by my parent doing that either 😅

The tots are adorable 😊

@BMSO

Oh my God! Did he really "borrow" a canoe like that? I wouldn't think that would be possible 😅

@AngeliqueAdelaide

Yeah, that toddler deal was the best. 😊

Great update! I love the fight between Antoniette's sister and her. You get some awesome back story there

Though I'd love to know the story of how Agnessa managed to force her daughter into marrying her own father! 🤔

It was funny when Amara set the record clean that she was divorced and got all the money 😅

I assume that it's The Luka of jealousy fame that showed up? 😂 I wonder if Fiammetta is still upset about "cheating" on him 😅

Good timing on Adaline's birthday! And she's very cute in her braids - more blonde hair! 😂 It's never ending

And oh yeah, I think Helena looks more like Salim. As I said, I think it's the glasses that throw me off on his son.

@RedDestiny92

Yeah, J is a mess 😅 But he's about to figure it out now, and get quite a shock.

And yeah, I'm going to have Peony and Malcolm have a big combined birthday party after they get home. She still hasn't aged up, but I had to turn off aging while this Strangerville stuff is going on or all the toddlers would have aged up while we are away like this.

So we're going to pretend that the real time has passed and she's ready to age up and they can be together again. 😊 So yeah, Malcolm is probably in a hurry.

Idk what Penny could do beyond Strangerville. I don't have any of the destination packs, and what is there to do in San Myshuno 🤔

And as long as I'm playing them, Don is going to be powerless against Penny's power over him. But that's not to say that Penny will be satisfied with him forever. You notice that Sonny has her last name and not his 🤔

As for your update. I have a question. Are you some sort of special tester for Maxis? It almost sounds like you are! If so, very cool.

The lighting on the bear is funny 😂 Definitely the chosen one

Idk what the potion of fun is, but Bob and Eliza didn't seem to get anything very fun out of it 😆

And wow 😳 I can't believe she's pregnant again 😅 "we can't afford another nightlight" 😆 lmao

Ted sure is erratic these days, wow!

I'm not sure I could hang in there like Meredith is.

But that line "dressing like that but I don't have a child" is the best! 😂😅

I didn't realize that Marcus Flex was so much older than the others in that group. It seems as though he's going to keep hanging in there for Venessa though. Is she a pre-made?

@DoodlyDoofus

That's what I thought, just from your own other updates, as well as other stories here.

Well yeah, I guess he could be regretting something from that little adventure, but they chose to go in there alone, lol

Love that "And pose"

Yep, they're posers alright 😅

@Becka28

Thanks about the houseboat 😊 I had forgotten about the floorboards running like that until I saw the screenshots I'd taken. The whole place is built on a diagonal, that's why the pier has to turn like that.

I loled when you said you'd swim if you looked like Raj. I don't know how I'd missed it before, but I didn't know he was so cut like that. No wonder J fell for him. Now I need to get J like he is in your game, and we're all set. And yes, the landscaping took a lot of time. And doing the underwater landscaping was a nightmare. I couldn't have the bottom be bare, because you could see that it was just a pool that way. But a ton of things I tried down there made it so they wouldn't swim 🙄

Yeah, Don made a few realizations that morning. One, he loves his girlfriend. And two, he can't flirt with men correctly 😄

It was really funny that morning. There really weren't any women for Don to hit on. The pictures of the woman that Penny was talking to were actually from the day before (in real game time, not in story time) So I did have him flirt with that man. And he did the same things that I have him do when he hits on women, and that was the guys actual response 😳 😅

Tee hee hee, I've infected your game with bad parent syndrome. And well, it's the celebrity's own fault that you couldn't tell her. So there Ms. High and Mighty! 😄

And please please tell me what the defender lights are in the game! I've not heard of them, and wow would it be handy to be able to use single beds!

@Smellincoffee

Having Nancy move in will only get you her money if she's the last one there right? Good plan though! I might try that 😅

What happened to your toddlers after the patch? I definitely got the restaurant bug, but my toddlers seem the same.

Anyway, I hope it gets sorted out and you can make the portraits 😊

I love your two Sims 2 family remakes. They sound quite fun, good stories.

Poor kids in Sims 2, sleeping outside 😅

Btw, did I miss something, because you said something about Marco being into... and then the next line of text is introducing pics of Ian and Maria across games

Tee hee hee at the mistaken interaction in Windenburg. When it happened between two of my Sims, who are both happy couples (with other people) it freaked me out so much that I posted here, and was assured that it meant nothing 😆

Also, while I've had occasions where Sims I'd intended to get together just didn't match well, and bored each other, I've also heard that the pre Island Living patch caused a bug where some Sims just stand there doing nothing, and being bored. Even when you make sure they have autonomy turned on, they still won't do anything. So that might have been the problem with the couples you were trying to make.

Sorry, that's all for now! I still have more of you to answer, but I have to make dinner, lol
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited July 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    Agnessa made a mistake, kept a secret and it all blew up in her face. She never wished for Amara to marry her father, but she was too ashamed of her past fling with him to set the record straight until it was too late. Agnessa would have never told anything even then, but Anastassia figured it out and told Amara. Amara, in her rage, accidentally made it public knowledge.
    Agnessa is jealous of Antoniette's happy family, her own children avoid her and she divorced her first and killed her second husband. She is currently having an affair with Don Lothario, who keeps refusing to make things official.
    Amara may have blackmailed Alexander into leaving everything to her. More about their history in her chapter, it is not a happy tale.
    Yep, it was Luka, I have no idea what he was doing there. I haven't seen Fiametta for a while now, but she was okay when I left her.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

My plan is to move in the entire Landgraab family. I suspect toddlers will still be the same, as my other sims are still sticking food in their pockets and gnawing on its smelly remains days later.

You didn't miss anything with Marco...I literally forgot to finish that thought before I posted, and I've been at work so I couldn't edit it. I was going to say he's into fashion.

• PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    edited July 2019
    Today was the day I had to switch from console to PC. After months of lag.. the game was just not fun anymore on the PS4. I tried The Sims 4 on the laptop and it was extremely smooth, way smoother than on console! No lag so yay! I decided to switch to PC, it was extremely sad for me because I purchased so many packs. I went out earlier today to cheer myself up by getting a mouse for the laptop to play easier. I then received the wonderful gift of Island Living from my mother as a gift to help cope with all the stress of moving. I am incredibly happy and thankful and I have been having so much fun with the expansion packs - for now I completely forgot about all the packs I lost. So this post is about my first day playing on PC!

What happened in my game is in the spoiler!
    I first created a Sim using the tutorial, I thought that it could help me remember the controls fully again and I also wanted the over-achiever trait. I made the Sim paint and realised that the Sim has actually drawn a painting based on another game by Maxis: Spore.
    8E2i438.png

After completing the tutorial I made a Sim using the story mode, she got the Ocean Lover trait, Love Outdoors trait as well as the Family Orientated trait! She also had a boost in cooking skills and was assigned the Conservationist career. I decided to have her move into the beautiful home Lagoon Loook! I named her Leinani, the story I have made for her is that she has lived on the Island a long time ago as a small child but moved away with her parents and has now comeback to live there forever. Her parents as well as her originate from the island of Sulani :)

Shortly after moving in the welcome wagon came, and no fruitcake!? I was shocked that they changed that for Island Living but I think it is a really good choice to make. I really love the attention to detail in this pack, it feels like the pack is really trying to be faithful to the culture and atmosphere that Sulani has.

After moving in I had my Sim work from home, I really loved being able to go to other lots, explore and fill out the job requirements. A screenshot from surveying the waterfall next to the volcano.
    2TfhaJg.png

Leinani deciding to dive for a bit, because of her love for the ocean she stays out in the sea for most of the day.
    T4p0SM9.png

Cleaning up some waste on the Island! Since Leinani is a Conservationist she can't just let trash lay around on the beach!
    nSApnCG.png

Before going home from work, Leinani decided to have a splash in the waterfall.
    RZnZz5r.png

Next to my home there is a group of dolphins constantly swimming, as someone who loves animals I absolutely adore this addition to the game. I made Leinani swim up to the dolphins and call one over (I have also been amazed at the attention to detail with the fish and dolphins swimming around it, it is something dolphins do in real life, they make the fish all get together to make the hunting easier!).

gTJlBsZ.png
    Leinani talking with her new dolphin friend, in the social panel the description says that the dolphin is curious about anyone with legs, so cute! I wonder if the description is the same if you are a mermaid..

KVB2Yc7.png
    Feeding the dolphin some fish..

and my favourite screenshots are of Leinani petting the dolphin.. the dolphin is just so cute!

OpTc2vF.png
    x0TTKHF.png

Lastly Leinani got the dolphin to do some tricks
    w949Wef.png

@Hoverael It is super nice to see someone use Polish names! I just wanted to say, the name is Karolina not Karoline if you were going for the Polish version (ignore me if you weren't!). I am Polish and it's actually my mother's name haha

If all the names are supposed to be in Polish then Andrej is actually Andrzej!

I am sorry if this is annoying you don't need to listen don't worry, I just thought if you going for accuracy I might help!
    Post edited by PrincessAmy on
    edited July 2019
    @Hoverael It is super nice to see someone use Polish names! I just wanted to say, the name is Karolina not Karoline if you were going for the Polish version (ignore me if you weren't!). I am Polish and it's actually my mother's name haha

If all the names are supposed to be in Polish then Andrej is actually Andrzej!

I am sorry if this is annoying you don't need to listen don't worry, I just thought if you going for accuracy I might help!

Andrzej and Karolina. Got it. Thanks.
    I usually do my research but i fell asleep at the desk yesterday evening. So i'll make those changes now.
    Edit: Adjusts made to the forum post here and above, aswell as the in game household.
    edited December 2019
    Well, today I just wanted to share some of the funny stuff from my game. We start out with a picture of Malcolm’s girlfriend Peony’s mother Renantee who is living with Peony in Baako Jang’s old apartment. This picture was taken immediately after the pre Island living patch came out, and as you can see she is a bit confused because....

asMxiHk.png

All of these people just came wandering into her apartment, without knocking, and it was not a welcome wagon, there was no event going on, nothing. Just a million people came walking in and started eating her food. It was really really funny. There were actually way more people than this picture shows 😅

CRaiNju.png

So because we are in the city thought I would share a couple of city pictures. Here we find one of the maxis premades, I believe her name is Babs L'Amour, and I had recently evicted her from her apartment, because I needed it for someone else. Apparently when you evict someone from their apartment they do actually become homeless, and live in the streets! Just kidding, but I've never seen this with a premade Sim before, so I thought it was funny.

c2Y7XdL.png

Another city shot, I have absolutely no idea what was going on with this woman. She came from nowhere, and disappeared into nowhere, but hey, why not, let's run around with no clothes on.😂

sLLMxZc.png

Which brings us to these pictures in which Ian showed up at a restaurant half naked, and you can see what Lawrence thought of that idea. 🤣 I was there with another couple and Ian just wandered in like this a few minutes after Lawrence got there.

dB75sI5.png

I'm not sure which one is funnier, the picture of Lawrence's reaction, or the picture of him looking at me saying "Could you please fix this?" Unfortunately, I couldn't, because I was not there with them.

fzOPDzI.png

Here is one of my other builds, it is my main wedding venue.

9Txcge4.png

I had Brock and Alana throw a party there, so they could get to know more people in the game, plus I wanted them to spend more time together, so I would see them out and about together more often, instead of just Brock.

TDjyjP0.png

Brock and Alana's Party
    As you can see, @Koteyka 's Sim, Thor, was not pleased at what the amateur comedian was saying.

vCTOLt8.png

And then apparently Alana was not either LOL 🤣

9eKyDWq.png

Ian showed up with Jasper, and displayed some very un-Ion like dance moves. Seriously, I can't imagine him ever dancing like this, but it's pretty funny.

h8ZWiBf.png

Alana decided that she needed to show him how it's done

5twwOyp.png

So I just had the whole group get together and show off their moves. Here we see Thor on the far left; then Lawrence in red; then another friend, Osvaldo, in black, behind him; then Brock, in white, in the middle; then Alana right in front of Raj; and then Ian on the far right. Aren't they awesome? Also, the lady in pink at the bottom of the picture is the same lady that was running through the city in her towel

UTaDS3L.png

I don't remember if it was Brock or Alana who got a whim to woohoo in a bush, but I clicked on it, because I knew I did not have a woohoo bush in my build, and I was wondering where the whim came from. I should have known, we were in Windenburg, and the bush was in a field on the other side of the road 😉

bh6viTn.png

The party lasted all night, and by morning several people were sick. Here we see Brock displaying his tiger stripe illness while sitting next to @RedDestiny 's Sim Richard.

j9VLknD.png

Here's Lawrence, displaying his lovely chicken pox, or whatever this is, while he talks to Jasper

O5baIzT.png

And then we meet Knox. Knox is a man from the gallery, I think his item name in the gallery is Marriage Material. Anyway he is showing off the same fancy rash that Lawrence has, and I cannot figure out what Alana is doing LOL

FbEoJXz.png

Anyway, Knox has the “player” trait and he lives in the apartment (with 7 other guys) across the hall from Diego Lobo. In this save Diego is not with Gunther

5Ek4TSi.png

So Knox is the one who placates Diego in this save.

sigJ2Li.png

Knox's story
    Unfortunately for Diego, Knox also placates Diego's roommate Ken,

MYhOBwk.png

And Diego's other roommate Tex. 😲 But he only has a full green bar with Diego, and Diego is really crazy for him.

yWS1S0j.png

Here they are in Knox’s apartment, and we see Vince on his way to work. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw him in this getup, he is an entertainer, but I have never seen any of them dressed like this before. I'm assuming it's normal though, because I very rarely play someone who's trying to be an entertainer.

CPLS4pq.png

Later that day Knox and Diego went to my Exercise in Luxury Gym, and Diego decided it was time to skinny dip. I'm not sure what Knox thinks of that idea. 🤔

8C75kUF.png

However, that evening, the rest of Knox’s roommates also decided to come to the gym, and meet women and go skinny dipping.

l4haUVc.png

Apparently Vince came straight there from work 😂

VgflYGW.png

One of the women was a bit shocked by something she saw in the swimming pool 😱

s4NM6hl.png

This is what she was looking at LOL

w90QtXo.png

Vince, however does not seem to cause any sort of shocked reaction, and even Paolo Rocca is just fine and dandy looking at him

dAEillg.png

He and Adam decided to go take a run on the treadmill.

@OhMyHemsworth 's Sim Chris was at the gym as well, also missing a shirt. He was talking to another one of the 8 guys I had brought to the gym.

hPQnrx7.png

Not long after that @Becka28 ‘s Sim Brock came walking by. He was on his way outside to do some boxing.

GheuBR3.png

Unfortunately he had changed into an outfit that I had not realized he had, so I had not changed it in CAS. I didn't realize that he had more than one exercise option, and I think he chose the wrong one 🙄😅

5OQ0CFA.png

Downstairs, on the first floor of the gym, we find @Daephene ‘s Sim Bruce, also half-naked. It seems to be a theme at this gym.

0Buj3I7.png

And continuing the theme of me not being aware of everybody’s clothing options, we see that Bruce showed up at Jasper's nightclub in a non-existent outfit. At least he had shoes on! 😆 LOL. Chris Hemsworth there doesn't seem to have noticed.

WXaqdgd.png

Bruce and Walker have moved into another one of my builds, so they can showcase it, and one of the first things they did was throw a big party. Diego there is talking to Jesminder Bheeda’s little girl.

ELLI0UQ.png

This is how Ian showed up at the party 😳😅😂

ZRZMrn7.png

He immediately went to look for Lawrence 😊❤️😊

80lZPvl.png

While Bruce's husband Walker played with a little toy on the floor of their bathroom 😁

aL6JCiz.png

Seriously, these Sims are crazy 😜

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I haven't laughed so much in a while. I am out in public and people are staring at me but I don't care. The woman at the pool, the offensive comedian, poor penny's mother, my sims acting true to form and finding a bush, the city dwellers behaviour and Knox. Not to mention what Ian was getting up to. Plus the gyms half dressed dress code. And the dress as a workoutfit (Johnny never wore a dress and comedian is entertainer career). So much fun!!!
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Bardock doing the fire dance.
    tumblr_puxiacvf5O1youm2ao1_1280.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @AlwaysAsking The lady in the towel is wearing makeup. It looks like she is running away from her lover's angry wife who has just caught them inflagranti.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
    edited July 2019
    @Becka28
    Becka28 wrote: »
    @AlwaysAsking I haven't laughed so much in a while. I am out in public and people are staring at me but I don't care. The woman at the pool, the offensive comedian, poor penny's mother, my sims acting true to form and finding a bush, the city dwellers behaviour and Knox. Not to mention what Ian was getting up to. Plus the gyms half dressed dress code. And the dress as a workoutfit (Johnny never wore a dress and comedian is entertainer career). So much fun!!!

lol :smiley: Thanks! I've been saving these pictures in a folder called "funny things in the game" and tonight I just felt like putting them up, lol.

It's soooo much fun having other people's Sims in my game. The greatest things happen when you aren't actually playing a family you put into the game, but you see them out and about :smiley:

Of course sometimes it is the family I'm playing, but life in the background is always awesome.

I love how you do it with your NPC stories too!

This is the most awesome game ever! :sweat_smile:

Oh! editing to say ... oh my gosh! johnny never wore a dress like that? Whoa! What's up with Vince? :smiley:
    SqxdF0m.png

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    M3omiTk.png
    rnEO6Xi.png
    Caleb asked Cassandra to be his gf, but Bella didn't seem so happy about it.
    @DoloresGrey
    @AlwaysAsking The lady in the towel is wearing makeup. It looks like she is running away from her lover's angry wife who has just caught them inflagranti.

Oh my God!!

lmao! That totally makes sense :smiley::sweat_smile:
    SqxdF0m.png

• DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2019
    Random days at Pancakes
    The twins like to have some friends always around. Opal invited Billie. And then the other day Pearl invited Lucas.
    16-7-2019-19-13-59.png
    20-7-2019-8-09-00.png
    20-7-2019-8-09-11.png
    20-7-2019-8-05-26.png
    Jessie helped herself and quenched her thirst.
    20-7-2019-8-16-26.png
    20-7-2019-8-17-26.png

Vánoce :p
    Everyone woke up in the morning when Bob was already gone. They decorated their Simsmas tree together. They decided it was going to be a little avantgard. Why not.
    20-7-2019-8-28-12.png
    20-7-2019-8-28-43.png
    20-7-2019-8-30-03.png
    20-7-2019-8-31-29.png
    After that they had some quality time. They watched some Simsmas movies and fairytales. Pearl wanted to take the trash out but the weather was against her.
    20-7-2019-8-32-41.png
    20-7-2019-8-33-26.png
    20-7-2019-8-36-37.png
    Opal made this beautiful winter decoration! Maybe she's going to be an artist once she grows up.
    20-7-2019-8-40-02.png
    Štědrý večer ("The Generous evening")
    Marie made some carp and potato salad. After their dinner the family gathered at their Simsmas tree and they all sang some carols. Then they opened their presents from Ježíšek (I am not going to translate this one because it is probably too scandalous for these forums :p )
    20-7-2019-8-49-19.png
    20-7-2019-8-51-35.png
    20-7-2019-8-52-22.png
    20-7-2019-8-53-07.png
    20-7-2019-8-53-35.png
    20-7-2019-8-53-54.png
    20-7-2019-8-54-07.png
    They also made a family photo.
    20-7-2019-8-55-25.png
    Finally it was time for them to sleep.
    20-7-2019-8-57-06.png
    20-7-2019-8-58-32.png
    20-7-2019-8-59-42.png
    Bob came very late that night. He ate some carp and the potato salad and headed straigh to his bed.
    20-7-2019-9-00-37.png
    20-7-2019-9-04-06.png

Simsmas at Eliza's
    20-7-2019-9-44-54.png
    20-7-2019-9-53-32.png
    20-7-2019-9-55-11.png
    20-7-2019-9-56-27.png
    20-7-2019-9-56-49.png
    20-7-2019-9-57-26.png
    20-7-2019-9-57-50.png
    Bob's present
    20-7-2019-9-58-17.png