Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Yay...Got another update ready, but it's not in order...AGAIN. Think I'll do my Sims 3 update tomorrow over in the TS3 Discussion section, as that's going to be a lot quicker to sort. Then I'll attempt to piece together the recent session in TS4...As Shikadai and his father, Shikamaru would say...'What a drag'
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited July 2019
    Alright, I am playing the actual game again instead of building. I have finished up WC and Newcrest (almost :p). And I thought it is time to play!
    I was left with my rotational household: The Gimi's:

Jesper Gimi has been slowly planning to quit his technical job. It was always more of a side job, while he tried to save up money for his dream to be a professional archeologist. Now the time has come where he finishes up his last well earned paid days off.
    At first, his birthday was right around the corner as well. Some friends and family came over and it was just a nice day at home with a home baked chocolate cake made by his wife. (Need to finish up that bakery, so I can buy my cakes from there instead).

The day after, jesper decided to spend some time in the gym, cause his almost daily jog did not bring him anywhere. He slowly took a few kilo and he is not liking it one bit. Is he getting older?
    He started off shooting some balls like in the old times when he was living in his apartment in SM and used to play basketball with some neighbors and friends on the square.
    16-7-19-1-13-08.png
    16-7-19-1-14-22.png

A bit later he runs into his brother in law walking around the gym in.. a towel. Well, he took a whole lot of kilo himself and stood there confident having a conversation. That made Jesper feeling a bit more secure about himself.
    16-7-19-1-16-34.png

After that, he decided to give himself a well deserved birthday gift. A foot massage! It was right at the gym center, so why not.
    16-7-19-1-21-42.png

Meanwhile, his wife Anika has been pregnant for a while and they have been waiting impatiently for the baby to finally arrive. I feel like it took forever!
    The morning after, Anika woke up and they knew it could be any moment now. They woke up, sat down on the kitchen table sipping on some coffee and left overs waiting.. waiting and waiting. Nothing happened.
    16-7-19-1-40-58.png

Anika took a little nap after she filled her belly with some food and Jesper found himself trying to finish up his archeology skill book. There seemed to be plenty of waiting time, so why not.
    16-7-19-1-42-14.png

There was waiting.. More waiting.. just nothing seemed to happen, but everyone was ready for the arrival of the new baby, Anika tried to kill some time playing with Felix, their cat. Well it was actually her cat when she was still living with her sister in an apartment. Ooh what a long time back that was!
    16-7-19-1-50-29.png

Meanwhile, Daan, their first and only son woke up and came downstairs to join the little fun feast of waiting. He seems very excited. Look at that little smirk on his face. He is such a weird, but funny kid. Will have a lot of fun playing with him when he grows up.
    16-7-19-1-53-48.png

Jesper decided to meet one of his good friends and also his long time co-worker. The baby did not seem to arrive any time soon, but he promised to not go out of town this evening. They met up at a local food bar.
    16-7-19-2-09-06.png

This funny thing happened where a long time ago I have found this guy (who is now a barman there apparently) when I was playing with Anika and her sister. Anika was already with Jesper, but this guy.. he looked a LOT like Jesper. I never thought Jesper and this guy would ever be in the same room, but tonight was the night. It looked like he stumbled upon his long lost brother or something.
    16-7-19-2-08-04.png

A little later after Jesper arrived home, Anika started to reveal the exiting sounds of a woman IN LABOR :D That came out weird.. ok well, the baby was on it's way.
    16-7-19-2-19-33.png

I think for the first or second time, I decided to have the baby at home. I was kind of hoping for a girl to be honest, but hey.. another boy. They named him Nathan.
    16-7-19-2-22-25.png

Oh and Anika's father moved in recently. He has been living with his boyfriend for half of their life's and seeing how many times he came knocking at their door for a visit, it made me feel good to ask him to move in and give him his own bedroom. I like having him around. He bonds with his grandson and he is a great help in their household as well. Even though he hasn't been much active in his children's life, their bond was always alright. Look how proud he is!
    16-7-19-2-34-34.png

Keeping Nathan company while his parents get their first night of sleep. Let the toddler drama begin :p
    16-7-19-2-36-39.png

Another fun thing I tried out with this household: I was already thinking of ways for Jesper to be an archeologist outside the rare trips to Salvadorada. The posted artifacts do not bring in enough money to survive a whole week of bills and family needs. So, he has collected some students around town and created a club where he would lecture them and build up their archeology skills. Now this didn't work out as much as I wanted, cause working on the archeology table is missing in the club activities. And there is no money to be made from this. I still checked for an available office space in one of my office block buildings and I furnished it with what they would need for proper classes. This is day on of his class.
    16-7-19-2-54-11.png

Here he is giving them an archeology lecture. I feel like he is now sort of a professor and he has a lot of experience in the jungle to share this with his students. Loves this feature! Especially the clap in the end. I tried to mentor them this skills, but again.. the interaction is nowhere to be found. I suspect they forgot to patch this one into :(
    16-7-19-2-57-25.png
    16-7-19-2-55-34.png

His students read books and work on the woodworking table even though it is not really what I want for them.
    A little later, I came with the idea to take his class on project trips to Selvadorada. Maybe build a sort of Selvadorada school/archeology center building there and explore the jungle together while they learn. At least then they can dig up artifacts and actually become true archeologists.
    I am already loving this idea! And he benefits from what they find and can be proud of being a great teacher. Can't wait to start building again :D
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2022
    And so…. The continuing saga!

Strangerville Part 3 !!

Index to other Chapters:

Malcolm took his crew back to the town hall to look for people to plant bugs on. They knew they needed important people, so the search was on!

Penny immediately found a high ranking officer

FAiMQen.png

And she turned on the charm

HOXiuk5.png

Soon he was putty in her hands

B76497e.png

And the next thing you know

rRU9afh.png

He was bugged!

NAo96NA.png

Don found the scientist he’d met the day before.

mNvPzoo.png

He knew that she had secrets, she’d implied as much.

tx7E6rh.png

She hadn’t parted with any though

JaO5ZlP.png

It certainly was easy enough to get his arms around her quickly, and another bug was planted!

ko0N1KE.png

Spoiler to make the page load faster

Malcolm was a bit uneasy at the thought of trying to get an officer or scientist to let him hug them. But he befriended a soldier who’d been talking to an officer.

MnfeywE.png

He bugged her just in case she spent more time talking to officers privately.

CtWvkHF.png

Penny was working on her 2nd victim

GoV421j.png

He was bugged before he could blink an eye!

ODaFIue.png

After that, J and Penny went up on the bluff to visit the Roswells. J thought there was a chance they might know something.

tCTpVkr.png

Ted wasn’t home, so there was nothing for Penny to do. But J got a bug on his wife pretty easily.

CGSM7b3.png

They all continued their work until all 10 bugs had been planted on someone.

8kdlN8H.png

Then they rushed back to George’s bunker to start listening.

SwrASd9.png

George was very impressed that they’d gotten the bugs planted so quickly

hzCxLIn.png

Penny didn’t get a lot of listening done for a while.

BGZQ7fp.png

George had a lot to talk to her about.

UtQxPXL.png

Eventually he left them alone, and then the secrets started pouring in.

K32THVg.png

It was hard to keep up with, and difficult to know what all of it meant.

oSPcita.png

They invited George back in, hoping that he would be willing to spill his secrets, and tell them what all of it meant. Unfortunately, he was looking pretty paranoid.

AdgXYOO.png

It wasn’t too difficult for Penny to get his mind off of conspiracy theories.

ewECzKO.png

The guys asked him questions about the things they’d heard. “Are the spores that they’re talking about dangerous? Someone was mentioning a filtration mask.”

M4iApsh.png

George absent mindedly answered, “Oh yeah, very dangerous, and getting’ thicker too. I wouldn’t go nowheres near that lab no more.”

DT8QXbM.png

Malcom asked him, “But would the filtration masks make it safe?”

oXnc4LD.png

“Only iffen you had one a them there hazmat suits to attach it too,” George dreamily answered.

4XqqmmQ.png

“Great,” J said angrily. “Where do we get filtration systems and hazmat suits? Off of NuclearWasteDisposal.com ?”

emCsYqq.png

“I’m not staying here much longer, I need to be with Raj,” he continued.

iKTmN2j.png

Don had finally had enough, “Come on J! You think I don’t need to go home to Summer? And I have a kid to get home to, in case you didn’t notice!”

1vjdQ2g.png

“It’s different!” J shouted, “Summer isn’t going to find someone else to be with! You guys have a kid together! You just said that!”

9TeokYe.png

“He’s gonna wait for you J,” Don said. “I’ve seen him with you. He’s gonna wait. Calm the hell down.”

Malcolm wanted to sink through the floor. Grown ups…. he thought to himself, forgetting that he was one now too.

A9gzphz.png

Luckily, Penny had kept George distracted through that exchange.

589xrwB.png

“So, are we good now gentlemen?” Malcolm asked.

J was calmer. If Don Lothario thought Raj would wait for him, well… that meant something.

BVAwWZU.png

Penny led George away from their discussion.

KktFPFZ.png

Thinking the whole time….. Geez, I guess they’re forgetting that I left my toddler home with Thorne Bailey! And they think they have problems!

ldFe4Ng.png

Meanwhile, the guys finished up their discussion. Malcolm said, “I believe, that with the 3 of you that are present in this room, we have the means of procuring anything that we need quite easily.”

ERyeXgg.png

George was busy telling Penny that she should take the bunk right there by the door.

hJvUh8C.png

“Jest in case you need me for anything tonight,” he said.

xeZfQld.png

“Oh, ok, I’ll be sure to come and get you if I need anything,” Penny answered coyly.

g2u3sOI.png

“You do that, yeah, you do that,” George told her. “I’m getting to bed now Dear, you guys sleep tight. I’m jest right in the other room if you need anything. Don’t ferget.”

BPlwXNQ.png

“I won’t forget,” Penny said. “I promise.” Oh do these guys owe me! She thought to herself.

HNZAtoq.png

The four of them laid there trying to go to sleep.

u3aRiD8.png

It didn’t work. Penny heard the guys sit up, and she went over to confer.

Y318Uxj.png

“I can’t sleep,” Malcolm said. “I think we should go take a look at the lab everyone is talking about.”

kPcb39P.png

The others agreed, so very quietly they snuck out of the bunker.

aCcZ9NX.png

“Yeah, the spores can’t possibly be as bad as everyone is saying they are,” Penny predicted.

L8Sb5hM.png

When they got to the lab they quickly began exploring.

FSYaF4Z.png

Unfortunately, the biggest hazard to their plan didn’t turn out to be spores.

5PJa9w7.png

It turned out to be doors.

A2FS9mK.png

Well, one door anyway. Malcolm jotted down all the information about it that he could find written on it.

iPD0bpI.png

Then he told the others that they had some research to do. They had to figure out a way to unlock that door!

wzc1uvI.png

J made quick work of that. He checked online and told Malcolm, “Yeah, we can open it with a key card. Anything else is going to cause massive alarms, and a total lockdown of this place.”

RjgGNOI.png

“Oh,” Malcolm said. “Well maybe there’s one laying around here somewhere.” He started looking around.

Don and J just sat down, discouraged and disheartened, and both lost in their own little pockets of misery.

o3b4b1N.png

Up next:

Yeah, I think we can do this!

PMl21Pr.png

VjpuxtG.png

Continued Here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17167060#Comment_17167060

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Ghost squad came to visit straight from the corpse of Mother Plant.
    fascHu5.png
    Abraham, why are you crying for them when you can go visit them right NOW?!
    lqwSJPG.png
    That's better, you salute your fallen comrade.
    SGwkczM.png
    Then Bruce Willis possessed and broke the toilet.
    fZsmOHt.png
    Kala: "Well....at least he's kind of getting better at the guitar."
    3FLqOUx.png
    Kala: "Kind of."
    eOAME3V.png
    Again, Anastasia is just so gosh darned star struck after seeing her ghost grandma again.
    rFFG4zx.png
    Anastasia: growl
    DX0PO1U.png
    The next morning, Kala decided to cheer for Abraham, because he's still technically a one star celebrity even though he's been trying to lose that star.
    mcRfVKb.png
    Abraham cannot stop crying over Bruce and Zelda. Man, he REALLY doesn't like losing comrades in battle.
    7qWcXvm.png
    Abraham: "Gotta be strong, gotta be strong."
    UyoEk9J.png
    Abraham: "Oh god I can't stop crying!!!"
    4IvZySd.png
    Meanwhile, Kala spends her time playing video games while her husband has war flashbacks.
    IsITCTJ.png
    This is going to be a sad day at work.
    rXS7UHp.png
    Gunnar: "Quick, get back inside before the sun kills us!"
    9wu3qtl.png
    Luz came over for a visit later that day, she seemed to be down in the dumps. Maybe some romance will help cheer her up.
    OUhqflv.png
    Luz: "Careful, your fangs are getting pretty close there."
    3PyU8Zo.png
    Meanwhile, Anastasia has been working on this random classmate of hers.
    4lpni5u.png
    Surprise Mistletoe!
    1FtHfFP.png
    Huh, so this is how she gets her first kiss.
    O0nhQ1g.png
    Luz is still saddened.
    zJqGwNs.png
    Don't worry, Gunnar will serenade her with his luxurious voice.
    Mf82cHZ.png
    Hey hey, it worked.
    3H8DKk2.png
    Meanwhile, Anastasia joined Kala in some balcony yoga....As you can tell, I have not customized her workout attire.
    7o3zmeR.png
    Kala: "I am NOT flexible enough for this."
    ynrJh2Z.png
    Anastasia: "Oh mercy, I have no core strength!"
    7kmdyeZ.png
    Thump
    LiD24Yr.png
    Hey, this is the first time Abraham has seen Kala in her workout outfit.
    IXs8P6u.png
    Time for woo hoo.
    8b6R2Kn.png
    Also..........the next day......is the best holiday of the year......'Murica Day.
    INQ5ZYl.png
    Abraham: "I.....Made.....BEANS!!!"
    iH9la6Z.png

To be continued.
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member

@Idmarko

Wow! What expansion has the water garden! Holden is so cute playing pirate like that!!! 😊

It's from Get Famous.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2019
    It was Monday morning. It was Bob's day off after a long time. He watched some telly with his kids. Then the twins took off to school.
    14-7-2019-12-34-28.png
    14-7-2019-12-35-58.png
    Bob dedicated his time to Benjamin while Marie was preparing some salmon for their lunch. Yummy.
    14-7-2019-12-40-49.png
    14-7-2019-12-43-07.png
    14-7-2019-12-41-37.png
    14-7-2019-12-42-27.png
    Bob and Marie were having their lunch together. And they were having a great time as well.
    14-7-2019-12-45-20.png
    Until a call. The call that Bob recieved and that changed everyone's lives forever. But most importantly one life.
    14-7-2019-12-46-03.png

Eliza
    14-7-2019-10-51-13.png
    14-7-2019-10-51-29.png
    14-7-2019-10-53-44.png
    14-7-2019-10-58-52.png
    14-7-2019-11-00-09.png
    14-7-2019-11-01-08.png
    14-7-2019-11-01-54.png
    14-7-2019-11-03-23.png
    14-7-2019-11-06-21.png
    14-7-2019-11-05-08.png
    14-7-2019-11-04-05.png
    14-7-2019-11-06-37.png
    14-7-2019-11-53-29.png
    14-7-2019-12-21-15.png
    14-7-2019-12-26-19.png
    14-7-2019-12-29-23.png
    14-7-2019-12-30-16.png
    14-7-2019-12-28-27.png
    @AlwaysAsking Max Villareal sure is a mean sim. I am not going to lie. Pearl kind of forced him to be her friend. She tried many times to befriend him but nope. He always walked away in the middle of their... mostly her... conversations :D Never mind. She got what she wanted anyways. I think Max actually found out she quite nice.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I adored Celia's tanlines - perhaps a bikini is on the cards, or perhaps not considering her new sick feelings. :wink:

@Coconut27 I have laundry day for a long time but have just started using the machines in my house. I have my fingers crossed there are no fires.

@octavion4444 welcome to the thread - let us know how your vampire / puppy family goes.

@Koteyka thankyou for the picnic links - will be looking them up ASAP. I loved how you did different sized photos to create the display. will be stealing that idea.

@Beardedgeek i loved your sim being professional haha. and poor father winter, they do need a father summer for Sulani (and for southern hemisphere people like me where christmas is a summerfest). awwwww you had turtles hatching i love it!

@Stutum I love what you've done with Judith Ward. Let us know how it turns out. I bet her facial expressions are priceless.

@AngeliqueAdelaide The stray dog is cute and looks like it was totally worth adopting. What is the story of the cheetah?

@AlwaysAsking yes I put the Rock family up there before but I played ahead and now am behind with my updates (and I updated on other saves instead). J. has a red romance bar with Alana so I am not sure why he is asking her out all the time. With the MCCC updates you can set how often and who you get them on - I ask for births and marriages for NPCs and for MCCC to let me control all my own played households - in Alana's story her house is the only "played household". There are so many settings that do so many things I get surprises on some occasions but everything can be turned on or off or even finer tuned to percentages or ages etc.

I loved your update. Penny's putting a bug on face was so funny. I love their arguements (and Penny's thoughts) about what is happening at home. Malcolm's thoughts about adults made me laugh. And poor old George being powerless against Penny's flirts.

And I do think Johnny is more handsome than Malcolm plus his personality is so so lovely. :smiley:
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Next up: proposal trip then adopt two more doggos.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    @RedDestiny92 I'm intrigued by your story. Don't know what to say about it, but I wanna know what's next :)

@AlwaysAsking Penny is the only true Hero of Strangerville. I love how she keeps it together and the game going while guys freak out and have their emotional breakdown right there :D

@DoloresGrey Oh, no! That's what happens when you don't put your hat on in winter! Everyone is so sad, even the ugly red duck looks devastated :(
    New house, New baby

Brock was so happy to be in the new house.
    8TTTG7v.png?1
    Alana was exhausted by the move.
    wni8pNh.png
    Brock joined her for a nap. (they just look so cute and peaceful here)
    EMgeNrw.png?1
    A new house doesn’t mean the housework stops.
    04kB6E6.png?1
    Alana wished this baby would arrive – the back pain was getting bad.
    1J1dLQV.png
    Not sure this is how you should be coping with the third trimester.
    XIEvZNd.png
    Brock loved his new office space.
    vHmu041.png?1
    When he was given a chance to work.
    4X5BZRG.png
    Alana tried to distract Allyson so he could.
    OdBUu9R.png
    ZBD1vck.png
    Sammi also loved the new house.
    SGhR4uq.png?1

New Baby
    Soon the big day arrived
    8pwlMRU.png?1
    Alana was concerned because this labour hurt much worse than the first two had. (I hate that she got tears in her eyes and her bottom lip was quivering).
    C0WdH3G.png?1
    MfeSWA7.png?1
    Brock even forgot about new dad panic and got assertive because he was concerned about how Alana was feeling.
    hMik3uz.png?1
    Unfortunately, assertiveness doesn’t make their efficiency improve.
    zGJRlKO.png?1
    YaFN7AS.png?1
    uwkX3fS.png?1
    lPTELRx.png?1
    bDyjYAL.png
    Finally, Alana was issued in to the delivery room.
    SgNJ7Lw.png?1
    Welcome a new baby girl – Marissa
    ompszbg.png?1
    Brock congratulated Alana
    cyW3KjI.png?1
    Shall we have our traditional autonomous celebration? Why yes we shall.
    Qfl5dmP.png?1

Sibling Rivalry
    Brock loves baby Marissa.
    7EMAhoT.png?1
    Alana loves baby Marissa.
    JyI3lsO.png?1
    Allyson is angry to discover baby Marissa.
    zMQWVmk.png
    No one asked me if I wanted a sister!!!
    LHcxker.png
    This is what I think about a new sister! Take that stupid dollhouse.
    eTrUi8a.png?1
    Who’s been a naughty girl?
    I have – what are you going to do about it? I’m not scared of you!
    2hVJilj.png?1
    Brock – demonstrating how to discipline the wayward child.
    pQSVZab.png?1
    Daddy will fix it sweetie.
    6putwS3.png?1
    Of course, Alana had to deal with this tantrum on a daily basis after that – she was less nice than Brock.
    lleESBz.png?1

Grandparents visit
    Alana’s parents came to visit. Her mother had a surprise for Alana – a new baby sibling. (MCCC hated Alana’s mother and gave her two new children very quickly. I aged them up after this so one was a teen and this one was a child so they made more sense as Alana’s siblings. And then made sure there was no more children for her mother.)
    WlOqS6p.png?1
    This would turn out to be Alana’s younger brother Finley (plus her teen sister Olivia).
    The proud grandparents were happy to meet Marissa.
    2cx6CY2.png?1
    McAmw6w.png
    Alana impressed her father with tales of pain and danger including how the surgeon had ripped her heart out by mistake. Alana’s mother was not so impressed.
    ai8svEf.png
    vu3qTcN.png?1
    mdGUsgs.png?1
    All in all, Alana felt that their move had been happy and successful.
    MsnMF4C.png?1

There is none of Brock's parents because they were invited said they were coming but never arrived - I hate how the game does that. And Walter is such a good, well behaved quiet child who does his homework AND extra credit work autonomously. He plays imaginatively goes off to his clubs and doesn't get in screen shots too much as a child but I adore him and so do his parents.

And @DoloresGrey Oh no Not Johnny! Though it is so in keeping with his whole character too.

Plus all my children in all my saves are always obsessed with Max Villareal and he is so mean back to them and makes them cry. But they still want to be BFFs with him. Walter is the first one with the sense to avoid him.
    edited July 2019
    @Becka28
    New house, New baby
    8TTTG7v.png?1
    I hope Brock takes no offence but I though there was another baby... growing in his belly :D Sorry. I couldn't help myself.
    Recently, Shine received a hug from Sophia:
    07-14-19_5-39-38%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine then taught Sophia the basics of speech:
    07-14-19_7-23-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia then petted Pixel:
    07-14-19_7-26-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Benjamin took Sophia over to the potty for a spot of toilet training:
    07-14-19_7-40-05%25C2%25A0PM.png
    After that, Tiffany, Benjamin, Wendy, Roddy and Sophia went over to the Base Station. Roddy built a sand sculpture with Sophia:
    07-14-19_7-47-40%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-14-19_7-48-14%25C2%25A0PM.png
    When they had finished, Roddy received a hug from Sophia.
    07-14-19_7-48-43%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Sophia had her first experience of the ocean:
    07-14-19_8-05-41%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Tiffany grabbed some floating trash:
    07-14-19_8-41-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then she embraced Wendy:
    07-14-19_9-15-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Sophia was feeling a bit tired of all the excitement, so when Benjamin, Wendy, Tiffany, Roddy and herself came home, Shine took Sophia up to her bedroom:
    07-14-19_10-10-35%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And read her a story:
    07-14-19_10-23-21%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Soon, little Sophia was fast asleep:
    07-14-19_10-24-04%25C2%25A0PM.png
    The next day, Everyone had a dance:
    07-15-19_3-34-49%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Then Chloe played with Sophia. WEEE!
    07-15-19_3-38-20%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And Wendy gave Roddy a big smooch on the cheek. Here's First Person view:
    07-15-19_3-46-02%25C2%25A0PM.png
    And here's third person view. Sorry about the angle:
    07-15-19_3-46-27%25C2%25A0PM.png
    07-15-19_3-46-33%25C2%25A0PM.png

@Becka28, 368.
    Awww, Allyson looks adorable. Welcome, little Marissa. When Sophia was born, Roddy got the sad moodlet. Several sim hours of hugging and talking to the new sibling calmed him down. And Sophia likes Roddy! Her first words were 'Roddy' and 'Bwotha'. She was trying to say brother, but Roddy understood it.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited July 2019
    @Becka28
    The cheetah is a stray that Angelique´s daughter Nina Antonia wants to adopt, but her parents won´t allow it until she is a teenager.

Cesare and Fiametta were both doing great, so I left them to their own devices and returned to Oasis Springs.

Lucrecia´s reputation hadn´t taken as big a hit as I had feared. One large donation to charity and it was like nothing had ever happened. She had a whim to woohoo with Romeo, so off to bed they went.
    Lilith invited Rodrigo on a date. HjdB3a2.png
    She was being very flirty, but it took Rodrigo for a while to get his mind off the work and into the mood for romance. In the end, though, they had their first kiss. KlCrPg8.png
    87NgaPe.png
    He asked her to be his girlfriend and she agreed. They exchanged gifts to celebrate that occasion. qOHHiXB.png
    fJZfP2d.png
    Returning home, I found Lucrecia feeling nauseous. Yep, she was pregnant again. As there was no way that she would be able to deal with two babies, it was time to age Grigori up. KnIPKDC.png
    a6Essad.png
    Looks like Grigori inherited her hair. Beatrice moved into Fiametta´s old room - not before throughfully redecorating it, she wouldn´t be caught dead in a room that´s so pink - and Sebastian to Cesare´s.

As I was already there, I moved across the street to see what Alexandre and Antoniette were up to. Naturally, they were being all flirty with each other R6lyQQl.png
    H1g02g0.png
    Antoniette wanted to try for a baby. Their youngest will soon be a child, so of course it was time to make another one, because god forbids that there were to be no babies or toddlers around.
    c1nfpJi.png
    Antoniette´s succubus trait continues to give the best moodlets. From trying for a baby: "There may be another little demon on the way."

Antoniette had the next day off, so she spent it studying rocket science 7f252Tx.png
    and spending time with her daughter Adaline. s7C2MM8.png
    nh0CGhl.png
    BpO6wjX.png
    She was most definetely pregnant, so it was time to tell Alexandre the news SUs36lH.png
    being a self-assured sim, Antoniette is generally extremely pleased with herself P93WfYn.png

Aedion and Adaline being super cute together rZmPkpz.png
    8xhJfBB.png
    She always seeks him out to spend time with him.
    zVmnzxg.png

Two of the grown-up demons came visiting, as it happens every weekend. JA7Co3E.png
    Antoniette: "Guess what, you are gonna have another brother or sister!"
    Adelaide: "You gotta be kidding me. Also, eww, my parents are still doing it."
    She came around soon, since Adelaide loves babies, it is the baby-making she is not partial to ETif1Gh.png

a8uF3YN.png
    Adelaide: "Did you hear?"
    Aelin: "I know, right. Eww."
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
    Morkovka wrote: »
    @DoloresGrey Oh, no! That's what happens when you don't put your hat on in winter! Everyone is so sad, even the ugly red duck looks devastated :(
    And shoes :D
    More Screenshots, anyone? Here, we see Wendy and Roddy relaxing on the lilos:
    07-15-19_5-08-44%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Shine joins them:
    07-15-19_5-10-16%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Later, Shine puts Sophia in the kiddie pool, and watches as her daughter happily splashes about!
    07-15-19_8-27-45%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Let those smiles spread!
    @DoloresGrey no offence taken. He has the worst posture because he isn't that much overweight. I have one of both of them together and nearly made the same comment.
  • MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thanks! Yes, I always make poses with Sims and another one paint them. ^^
    @Daephene Thanks! I know, I love the freckles so much! One of the reasons I enjoy playing with this redhead family :blush:
    @Steamvarius Wendy's and Tiffany's wedding is the cutest thing ever! ♥
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
    @Midagere, page 368.
    Thanks! The event went smoothly without issue, too.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    @Becka28 Thanks. :smiley: Hehe, I'm not controlling her any further, I just had her move and changed her career, and then went back to my current sim. xD
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    My couple succesfully 'tried for a new pirate' on Talk Like A Pirate Day :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    After the wedding, Clarissa and Victor moved in their own house in Brindleton Bay because Clarissa wants to become a vet. And although it's her aspiration to become a celebrity, Victor started working as a freelance programmer and actually is 2 star celebrity. Fate is sometimes unpredictable.
    NLu3foR.png

Anyway, as I mentioned the new kitten in the last post, the newlyweds adopted him and he's just so cute ♥
    mm92lxg.png

And I can't get enough of him. Like, the happy couple is having their "moment"
    HW4Kfgf.png

and their cat is laying on the floor like
    8SAKSHO.png

what the heck are you two doing
    7z5rprV.png
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
    edited July 2019
    @AngeliqueAdelaide, Page 366.
    Nice heart dress, Antoinette. Think it clashes with the camo socks, though. (That was Antoinette, right?)
    Let those smiles spread!
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2020
    @AlwaysAsking thank you!
    Your in game details are so good. All of their hair grew! So true, but I'd never have thought of it.
    Oh, I'm a very realistic player, the hair thing is just the top of the ice berg. My sims must weekly pay insurance - now that's terrifying :D
    Gosh I wish you could bring Peter's little friends home with you! The kids in Del Sol Valley are not nearly as nice. 😌 He is so cute with them!
    They'll keep in touch :) But overall yes, the sims in Del Sol Valley are very aggressive and ambitious. No wonder Steve and Tony don't have any friends there :(
    Is that a pose of the guys kissing in the water? It would be soooo nice if it was actually in the game!
    It's an in-game feature and it's my favourite kissing animation ever 😊
    I wouldn't mind having a few of the pictures for my game. I won't be able to take my own Sulani pictures for a while
    Here you go! Honestly I just needed an excuse to upload these to the gallery :D Feel free to use them as photos of your sims relatives, commercial posters, fashion looks, model examples, basically anything you want :)

@Becka28 thank you! Glad you liked my idea. 😊

The first day in Del Sol Valley started rather slow. Peter decided to sleep in.
    GF5oaJe.jpg

"So... are you updating your simstagram?"
    "So I know I promised yesterday to do that tomorrow, but now that "tomorrow" turned in "today" I suddenly realised it could wait..."
    "Confusing, but I agree. No need to rush with the fans... hey, how about we get tickets to Windenburg? Spend there a couple of days... weeks... months... possibly years, you know..."
    E1oVOzF.jpg

Steve would probably get to the point where they would spend in Windenburg their entire life if it wasn't for a loud knock on the door.
    s61YQpS.jpg

"That's Nick. I'm gone."
    O6R4oSh.jpg

"Nick, what a surprise! H-how are you? Tony isn't home-"
    dlxCNJa.jpg

"I need to talk to Antony. Also you're bluffing."
    Nick was Tony's agent and manager.
    bp7gMLj.jpg

"Sending your boyfriend to cover up for you? Real mature, Antony, real mature. Now what could be so important that you had to ghost me FOR A MONTH? A MONTH, TONY! I can't sign the contract for "Avengers - season 5" with you in lead role without you ANSWERING THE PHONE! You do not ghost me and I repeat, you do NOT ghost Nick Fury!"
    K9pYKG5.jpg

"Okay, how about you just calm down-"
    "You're going to lose the role, Tony. If tonight you don't show up for the Stars of Del Sol Valley ceremony, if tonight you don't show ANY sign that you even exist in the industry - they're going to send off your character. You'll lose everything. The fame, the money - all of it. And you're telling me to CALM DOWN? I can't calm down, Tony! I've been calming everyone else down while you were..."
    AnAq8Aa.jpg

"...on a beach. With your boyfriend. And a... child?"
    "I can explain."
    6KtvuDo.jpg

"And how long was this going on?"
    "All spring..."
    KpZH2Kn.jpg

"And no one knew."
    "No one."
    "And Steve - not your boyfriend anymore?"
    "Husband."
    qAkm0Zx.jpg

"Hi!"
    abfZpQt.jpg

"A husband and a child. You serious, Tony? After all our hard work?"
    03oTkQs.jpg

"Oh I'm serious." Tony sighed. He didn't like Nickю Рe really didn't. Nick was always pushing him to work harder, signing up for roles he didn't want and criticising any kind of social life he had. Nick didn't like even Steve. Nick didn't like anything except the concept of the Perfect Star he's been sculpting out of Tony ever since they met. But Tony wasn't sure if he wanted to be any kind of a star anymore.
    p84M6bB.jpg

"Well, you two have made a pretty fine mess as I can see. But don't worry - I can make this work for all of us. Good thing I kept that toddler models agency number..."
    "Toddler modelling agency- what do you mean?"
    sKtsA2Q.jpg

"I mean that we'll turn your child in a living sensation! There is only one thing the audience love more than scandals - celebrity babies. Such a shame you kept your marriage and adoption as a secret - a big open party would've brought you much more fame, people love to get insights on celebrities lives... But don't worry, it's not too late. Tonight you will present your kid to the world of fame. Tomorrow - upload a few posts on your social media platforms about what a wonderful honeymoon you had. About your mystery adoption - I'll set you up on a couple of interviews where you'll tell all about it... Then we'll set your kid up for modelling and congratulations - in everyones eyes you'll become perfect family of a perfect star! This will give us so much recognition everyone will forget all about that disappearance you dared to do! Now come on, tell me I'm a genius."
    Tony didn't know how to respond. Neither did Steve. But they both knew one thing - Windenburg was definitely the best option. Unfortunately it was too late.
    6XGXW8R.jpg

"Who's a cute little boy? You're going to be a star! That's right, just like your daddy!.. Is he always this shy?"
    "No, this is actually the first time he's acting this way-"
    guKiWTi.jpg

"Well you better get rid of that attitude. People don't like shy. People like cute, bubbly and cheerful. And get rid of that pacifier - he's clearly too old for that. We don't want people to question your parenting. Is he vaccinated? Learned his ABC's by this time I hope? How about you get this kid a teacher... actually how about a nanny..."
    wA8ZmyN.jpg

"How about you stop giving us advices on how to parent our child?" sharply interrupted him Steve. Nick gave him glance so cold it frightened even Tony, but didn't reply.
    kj4Ttjd.jpg

"Very well then." he said instead. "I'll be awaiting you three at the ceremony tonight. Tony!"
    rL4zkNm.jpg

"Y-yeah?"
    "I'll email you the speech you'll give out tonight. Also..." Nick lowered his voice. "Please, do teach your husband to respect people who know what's best. He's young, naive, but either he learns to listen, either you'll have problems. This is a friendly warning I'm giving you there. Friendly. Understood?"
    Tony quickly glanced at Steve, who gave Nick a wide, fake and clearly disrespectful smile.
    "Sure thing, boss." he replied nervously.
    4hQV73G.jpg

Nick left the building and Tony couldn't help but feel deep relief.
    "Hey, buddy, did mean old Nicky scare you?"
    U6MqVYd.jpg

"He did more then that, Tony. He wants to violate our private life! Ha, trying to dictate rules to the Tony Stark - he doesn't know who's he dealing with! So when are you going to tell him off?"
    1KqfES1.jpg

Tony signed. Steve was completely fearless about the whole situation, not even questioning his bravery and self-confidence. Tony couldn't possibly tell him that he'll never have the nerve to tell Nick off. He couldn't tell Steve that he was too afraid to lose his reputation to talk back to the person who made him the man he is today. But anything else would be a lie. And Tony never lied to Steve.
    yMnFj7K.jpg

"How about we visit this ceremony and then decide what to do." he vaguely replied. "I mean- It's not like we can hide Peter forever, can we?"
    SCkBbYM.jpg
    More under the cut:
    Steve agreed. Time to prepare! Getting a proper haircut for Tony and Peter is the first thing on the list. Steve decided he looks just fine.
    Wihp6gz.jpg

"Getting your first haircut with Daddy and Papa, isn't that exciting?"
    RSyzU3h.jpg

Perfect!
    4oul1jZ.jpg

Not bad either.
    1fbdR5N.jpg

All of that rush and excitement quickly made all of Tony's fears and worries disappear. They were once again a happy family.
    "How do I look?"
    4X1tF4M.jpg

"Great! What about us?"
    AYFrtHz.jpg

Thirty minutes in the limousine and they arrived right on time!
    9e2DAOU.jpg

Actually no, fourty minutes late... but who cares.
    53cjLQy.jpg

Nick sent Tony an email with a list of all the important people he should meet before the ceremony begins so that's exactly what he started doing.
    3ZoC9Yn.jpg

When Tony got back to Steve and Peter this is what he found them doing...
    "Okay, did you actually just throw a coin in a fountain worth five million simoleons?"
    Tjy5PEh.jpg

"Why not? This place is dull anyway. Peter is bored."
    hK5xyli.jpg

Possibly the only thing to enjoy about these kind of ceremonies.
    OewYaO9.jpg

And the show has begun!
    F1zV9aS.jpg

Random people started walking on stage...
    PGNlSdm.jpg

Posing for pictures and telling what they're up too in the next weeks...
    bl0sCsp.jpg

"Me bored..."
    "Shh, it'll be over soon." Tony was too concentrated on trying to remember all of the hilarious jokes that according to Nick he was supposed to use in his speech.
    Hs5jGdG.jpg

Finally, their names were called.
    W35CgHU.jpg

The crowd went silent. Not only they haven't seen Tony in a very long time, they definitely weren't ready to see him with a child.
    VSRKaSs.jpg

"Uhm..." Tony bit his lip, realising his voice is breaking and his mouth is way too dry to speak. Stage fright, really? He never had stage fright! "Hello everyone, long time no see... Missed you, Clara! Thank you so much for handling this wonderful evening for all of us - stars of Del Sol Valley... now, as you may see I'm not alone on stage today and not even with my boyfriend Steve you all know and love... um... I..."
    AtZZvKy.jpg

"Oh who cares!" suddenly shouted Tony. "I, Tony Stark am a proud father of this precious lil' kid and a husband to the best person to ever exist in our world! And this month I spent without cameras and paparazzis was the best month of my entire life! And I have no idea what am I going to do tomorrow, or next week, or next month so I can't tell you when is my next interview for "Fathers and sons" or my next photoshoot for "worlds best husbands" or whatever else my manager so kindly suggested me to do! Live for the now, seize the moment - isn't that what we all say?"
    JgobYSc.jpg

"Yes folks, this is my son, adopted on march 14th and the dearest person to me and Steve. We left to Sulani islands for a whole month to help him adjust in the world and now we are finally ready to show him to you. Now my son may not be the quickest, strongest, smartest kid out there. But he's my son and I love him with all of my heart! And you better love him too, you hear that?"
    The crowd went wild. That might've been the most expressive speech to ever be told off that stage.
    nmCT5Nw.jpg

"Look daddy! Clap clap!"
    "Yes Peter! They're clapping for you! They're clapping for you, Peter!"
    Xp5T7xE.jpg

"Look, Peter, they're clapping for you!"
    Steve smiled, watching how Peter giggles and Tony laughs, feeling braver than ever.
    "They're clapping for you, too," Steve whispered.
    IDxmCWC.jpg
    |Beginning|Previous update|Next update|
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Not really an update since I'm on my phone but I am making my simself and sim family. I will make my parents, brother, sister and my sisters family and then split all of us. It will be me and my cat, my mom stepdad and brother and then my sister brother in law and nephew. I haven't done anything like this where I let the game control what happens so I'm excited to see what happens!

Also can I just say how much I am loving this new patch!!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2019
    @ccarrig_95
    ccarrig_95 wrote: »
    Not really an update since I'm on my phone but I am making my simself and sim family. I will make my parents, brother, sister and my sisters family and then split all of us. It will be me and my cat, my mom stepdad and brother and then my sister brother in law and nephew. I haven't done anything like this where I let the game control what happens so I'm excited to see what happens!

Also can I just say how much I am loving this new patch!!

That sounds really fun! In what way do you mean that you'll let the game decide what happens to everyone? I'm intrigued.

And ........ did you mention a patch?!?!

*runs off to look for news ....

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top