Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Synned76
    Synned76 wrote: »
    > Do you know how to take a picture with the in game camera? down in the center of the bottom of your page there’s a camera interaction.
    > Actually doing a full screenshot is also easier than I thought, but I figured I’d check what you were asking first. The in game camera or a screen shot (like printscreen)?

An actual screen shot. I tried printscreen but it came up blank when I tried posting it in my paint program.

Someone in this thread gave me these instructions, and I'd like to give credit, but I don't remember who it was :neutral:

Taking Screenshots:
    First, press tab, everything on the screen will disappear except your Sims. That’s normal.
    After you press tab, you can raise or lower the camera, with the E and Q keys.

To take a picture just press "C" on your keyboard. To get out of that view just press tab again.

To retrieve the pictures go to your sims 4 folder and find the screenshots folder. Mydocuments - ea games - sims 4 - screenshots. You can also just search for the folder to make it easier. Once there you should see any photos you took in the game.

SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Synned76Synned76 Posts: 4 New Member
    > Someone in this thread gave me these instructions, and I'd like to give credit, but I don't remember who it was :neutral:
    >
    >
    > Taking Screenshots:
    > First, press tab, everything on the screen will disappear except your Sims. That’s normal.
    > After you press tab, you can raise or lower the camera, with the E and Q keys.
    >
    > To take a picture just press "C" on your keyboard. To get out of that view just press tab again.
    >
    > To retrieve the pictures go to your sims 4 folder and find the screenshots folder. Mydocuments - ea games - sims 4 - screenshots. You can also just search for the folder to make it easier. Once there you should see any photos you took in the game.

Thank you @AlwaysAsking ...this helps a lot! :D
    @Synned76

No problem!

It took me about a year to get the answer to that question!

Lol, Idk why, I just couldn’t find the answer no matter how much I googled it.

Then, thank goodness, someone here took pity on me 😂😅😂 and explained it
    SqxdF0m.png

• AmbyCakesAmbyCakes Posts: 32 Member
    I made Courtney Love in one of my files. She got into a fight with a fan, peed herself while fighting, ate spring rolls then performed for her fans
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    @AlwaysAsking It was definitely one of those simming days that felt like things couldn't get worse. Oh and yes! The legacy house definitely has much better fire precautions now. I haven't thought about uploading the house to the gallery, but I wouldn't be against doing so if people are actually interested in having it. In regards to the Book Of Life, basically once a sim masters the Writing skill and completes the Bestselling Author aspiration they can write the Book Of Life. After that, they can Capture Epic Saga of any living family member, if that sim dies, the owner of the book can use it to resurrect that sim. But sadly, Raspberry died before his Book Of Life was written. So, maybe it was a sign for me to only use the book for the legacy heir (in case they die before a new heir can be born?). :)

@Becka28 Thanks! The did start out smaller and much more modest. It is based on the house in the intro video to the original The Sims game and went through pretty similar upgrades in terms of getting bigger and nicer with each generation's marriage, births, etc. Oh, flowers and rocks/minerals are good ideas. I might have to "borrow" that idea on my next legacy. :wink:
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    If you are into a forbidden LOVE STORY on the set, this story is for you :p

For the first time the moment has come for me to play with Get Famous. I always wait until the right sim and story pops up to use a certain pack. I am still playing with my rotational sim Zen Gimi and OMG I am having so much fun with GET FAMOUS!

Last update I moved her in with Vanessa Jeong in the new world Del Sol Valley. There is something about Vanessa that I don't like. She seems like an uninterested roommate that never does much interacting. I was surprised she didn't even have friends or a romantic interest. I don't want to play with her as she is just a roommate, but unfortunately the game does not let them do so much on their own and she needs to climb the fame ladder as well.

So here I have two roommates, both on their way to be a famous actrice. Since my sim had some good starting money (basically her brother's :p), they up cycled their house a little. My sim is a vegan, into yoga and has a bit of a hippie fashion style at times, so I thought a kitchen with a 70's vibe would be perfect!
    She also looooves plants and a little gardening from time to time, so their house is very botanic. Just like her old apartment. I am playing 70's hits on their LP player all day :D

19-4-19-1-22-28.png
    19-4-19-1-19-42.png
    19-4-19-1-17-39.png

They have joined a little acting club and I think it's great! I wanted to use the club feature more often, so I took some nice ideas from another thread and this club is one of them. They mostly meet at home now, cause it's useful with practicing in front of the many mirrors they need or play instruments that my sim already owns. I am still working on a special 'Theater lot' where they could meet, be social, practice, meet other
    celebs perhaps (or try) and have a drink after.

20-4-19-21-43-53.png

She still has her stunning looking friend with benefits on the side and they still meet or even go on a date once in a while. It's never boring! I think he wants to get more serious as he always calls her, but I want to have her explore the new world and it's sims more.

20-4-19-23-34-33.png

Eventually after settling in and figuring out how the new acting career works, she arrived at her first day at the set. I was STUNNED! Honestly, it was busy, so many sims working and moving around, actors practicing. The setting is SO realistic and to understand how everything worked was also just like real life. I felt like a fish out of the water in this place and it was kind of intimidating. PERFECT!

20-4-19-22-55-25.png

Between doing her tasks, I looked a bit around and checked what all these new working sims were doing. I stumped upon.. THIS producer that I kind of liked. It felt too real :smiley: And a little scary, cause I didn't want to disturb the workers as they seemed to serious and not interested in talking with the fairly new actors. I just kind of.. stalked him around :D

20-4-19-23-00-29.png

Her first job was advertising new medicine and curing a patient. She looked cute with her new blond hair. She also asked her co-worker to join their acting club. Such a nice way to find proper sims for a club as well!
    After the job was done, I thought I could have a normal talk with this producer guy, but then I found him in a flirty mood and conversation with this other good looking female. Are they in a relationship or what? Bummer! Is it obvious my sim is kinda jealous?

20-4-19-23-08-01.png

I just stood there waiting and doing nothing as it was all so intimidating. I saw most of the workers going to the food table and oh my.. I LOVED this idea! It was so realistic and also a good opportunity to maybe talk with some sims.. or you know.. basically just that producer.
    I was wondering if there was any vegetarian food for my sim and yes, there was! Very well thought through developers :p
    On the table, she just sat there staring at the freaking stun of a guy and didn't say a word. There were too many other sims around and the female from earlier was also near.

20-4-19-23-11-45.png

Eventually she did have a group convo and talked with the guy. He came off as a little 'distant' and I was wondering what the reason was. Maybe a trait? relationship/marriage or the fact that he is kind of her boss as well. I didn't know anything about this new pack and what they might have added in here. It was so exciting.
    My sim talked about being a vegetarian and I got the message popping up that also HE was a vegetarian. Now, you can understand that this means a lot! I need to get to know this guy. She did make a flirty joke and he was not getting angry, but also didn't really go much into it.
    I decided to give it a rest for today and don't be too hasty. I couldn't wait to go back to work again, but I knew it would take some days. And maybe he wouldn't even be there again?
    The second workday he arrived at work and they had a small chit chat as he was standing outside the studio. Immediately his co-workers came outside, either joined the conversation or just kept staring angry at us, so I felt so intimidated and scared, that I went inside and just focused on the day job :D
    It's like a forbidden crush!
    I didnt see him all day on the set and He must have left. Not sure why.
    I couldn't go to work for some days, so she had chatted a little with him at home and they became mild friends. On her next work day, i was planning to ask more about him and maybe flirt a little.

She had to practice for her role, so she visited a new opened vegetarian cafe near her house and brought her laptop with her. It was fun to be able to do this just like previous games. In this cafe, it is nice to go for a small drink, work a little and maybe read a skill book on one of the comfy floor pillows. I was so ready to go to work the next day.

21-4-19-2-28-16.png

All though that evening, when she met with a friend at a bar, she spotted a woman with the same surname as her crush. WHAT?! I was so curious to learn if they were maybe married or it was just a coincidence. I also felt a bit defeated by the game and said to myself: 'Oh nooo, not again!'

So, she came to work. I immediately searched the guy, cause I didn't want to miss another work day and the time felt now right to get to know each other in a proper friendly conversation.
    I was surprised to see for today he was actually her DIRECTOR. So she had to do her job pretty well to make an impression. I was glad her job wasn't something silly. She had a side role in an episode which reminded me of 'Friends' or something. They did her hair/make-up and clothing very well and I was secure to show this off to her crush.

21-4-19-3-02-08.png
    21-4-19-3-03-32.png

It was funny that suddenly two of her tasks were 'get to know someone on the set' and 'compliment someone on the set'. I was happy to fulfill these! Zen was secure and flirty so she walked straight up to the director and started talking.
    She got to know him a bit better and another trait I really liked was that he was a cat-lover which made perfect sense as she has a cat and loves them too! Could it get any more exciting?
    After a friendly talk, she slowly made a flirty comment and started the 'sexy posing' with her cute new outfit. He was actually flirting back with her!

21-4-19-3-10-11.png

She couldn't waist much more time, cause her work day would almost end and she started acting on stage. And for the first time.. she screwed it up a little. I think my own brain was a little distracted. The director seemed a bit upset, but it wasn't too bad.
    After they talked a little more while grabbing some food at the studio buffet, but all the staff was around again. I didn't want to get into flirting and such, so they kept it basic.

21-4-19-3-14-33.png

It was getting late and she went to the toilet before she would head off. I thought her face while sitting on the toilet after she just had a flirty convo with her boss, was kind of funny. 'Wait.. WHAT just happened?'

I am now planning to maybe have them kiss behind the set or something where at least none of the staff can see them. It would be so funny if sims actually could get in trouble by doing this. Not sure if the new reputation system is any good at this. We will see.

Excited to play today!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    @Becka28 I probably have too much fun dressing up my pets, it's amusing how poorly Nancy took the birth of the baby when she sees her man with another woman I imagine she would soon think it wasn't that bad.
    @Daephene Akira makes a good looking older man :smile: ah poor Wolfie a mess but loveable all the same he just has to warm up to people even his own family.
    @AlwaysAsking Silas is what we call a mixed bag, he wants attention but only when he wants it and no one comes to him it's not enough, hard to judge him completely heh. Ah yes she just hasn't had much "screentime", yeah sims can be very particular about such things but I think it'll be okay for them they have time. Oh yeah always helps to find positive distractions when struggling, oh sure they are a really cute couple after all they just have to work through snags on their own time. I love Gordon to pieces he got through two kids he can prepare them for the third of course Cadence isn't having much issue her room is free. Just like a kid the baby won't go near the stairs out there it goes lol. Marie I believe is in her third trimester. Nutmeg is just a loveable muffin I'd say, Silas couldn't get rid of her if he tried, we so need a 'talk about sim's outings' option he'd probably thinkg your girl was all over my guy and I want it to stop hehe. What's funny is it only took about a an ingame second or two for the vet to come as it wasn't busy but it was right before he had to go to work.

Laney and Jasper certainly had an easier road there I would hope that he will remember that promise while they are of age to enjoy watching their children grow fame isn't going to warm his heart when he feels loneliest. I hope things will go better eventually for them but at least this works for both of them.

Awesome out not much to post right now as I'm moving toward getting back to the Harps so later heh
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    Not been able to play much these past few days due to the pain in my hands flaring up. :disappointed:

So, I decided to take a break from Gerard & Geralt Vatore's story and go back to my main household. Gerlinde Pohl is the eighth generation heiress of the Pohl family. She lives with her mother Lee, her husband Veer, and their twins Haydn and Helene.

54FKvc9.png

wD981km.png

xeWKWYf.png

Lee died shortly after I began playing. Some of you might remember that she was my self-Sim. :disappointed:

QRgETNN.png

Gerlinde got abducted by aliens. Gerard got abducted in his save file the last time I played him too (no alien baby cos full household). Why does this keep happening to me? :lol:

tPM0g8y.png

Gerlinde's facial expressions were the sole reason she became the heir over her brother, Gunther. Also, Haydn and Helene aged up.

FIIO3ei.png

Gerlinde: "Heys, I want to be in the pic too! Kids! KIDS! Okay, fine, just ignore me. I'll go take a pic with Aunt Fia instead."

ipsOYPh.png

Yup, Gerlinde is related to Fia, Gerard, and Geralt! More specifically, she's the boys' cousin. :tongue: Gerlinde is the daughter of Friedrich Pohl, who is Fia's half-brother. They're all descendants of Caleb Vatore (who married the 6th gen heiress Ema Pohl). This is an alternate save file of course so in this timeline Fia's still alive and Gerard & Geralt don't actually exist.

q94cd48.png

The weekend came and Gerlinde and Veer decided to take the kids to the pool... where everyone pretended to be sad over the death of some old guy no one actually knew.

YB7JDw1.jpg

Next, Gerlinde and Veer took the kids to the Romance Festival to sample the cuisine!

aCl4Ye5.png

Haydn: "Dad, can you teach me how to use chopsticks?"
    Veer: "Not right now. I spy a cute redhead at the next table."
    Haydn: "Ew, that's mum."
    Veer: "You should be happy that she's the only woman I've eyes for."
    Haydn: "Still gross."

This is the day I learned that Sims can get an angry moodlet from flower petals. Haydn must have done this to Helene three times. :joy:

lRtqj7K.png

Haydn chilling in the kiddy pool.

NCjkKNp.png

And a little family BBQ to end the weekend. :smile:

vARxcU1.pngv

Now gonna take my iPad to bed so I can read up on what everyone else has been doing before I head to dreamland. Will share my thoughts tomorrow when hopefully my hands hurt a little less! :smile:
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Thank you, I want to say it belonged to Jace's Aunt and he inherited it from her.

Back with Charlie's family:
    Miko is expecting!
    HbDTySA.png
    She and Charlie are really excited!
    GrcOKdt.png
    Lucy is growing and learning so fast, she is always on the move and likes to draw on her bunny pad.
    vlmBJd3.png
    jkeLXby.png
    The time finally came and Miko had a baby boy named, Kevin.
    9KHiH9c.png
    MjPn3Lp.png
    Lucy wasn't too pleased with this news.
    h2ReNOD.png
    Charlie couldn't believe he had a son.
    3SqMkqC.png
    Kevin aged up into a toddler, he took after Miko quite a bit.
    07EbNCn.png
    cRCAdjZ.png
    Miko sings at the lounge a few nights a week and has become well known for it, she even signed a couple of autographs.
    ZpKawZ0.png
    NTKNSYy.png
    She has really taken to being a mother and she does it so well.
    pUbmtX9.png
    They all stay close to one another and are such a close little family, just like what Charlie grew up with.
    AM3ZTDj.png
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    i5DbSRE.png Donita (Don's Daughter) passed out today after having a rough day today
    [url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/T1Bxyzw.png[/img]"]T1Bxyzw.png[/url]
    Twins Rochelle and Chandler and older Sister Donita are all talking about Chicken Butt and a bunch of nonsense
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Toddlers b-gone! Twin birthdays...
    Well, let's rewind a bit. The last week (in game) has been quite relaxing since the kids can look after themselves, at least barely.

Finally catching up on gym time...

3SmSewR.png

And Lena returns the favor and gives Lucy a Potion of Youth(tm) for her birthday. So no birthday. ;)

FrS0AcZ.png

"Pancakes are amazing!!"

JSFiFLo.png

Birthday party!!
    ...That happened on Prank Day, so both Prank Day and the birthday party was failures. :(

jFPIPVH.png

qCNMnuy.png

9Nd7kY4.png

iJD6f9r.png

EcMnOl3.png

...Oh and I had to delete all four fully upgraded talking toilets, because the permanently-buzzing bug is still in the game apparently since 2017. Can't be a prioritized bug. So now there are four boring standard toilets instead. It sucks.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited April 2019
    @Becka28 @afai1261 The Belden household is now in the gallery. :)
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Galaxygamer346Galaxygamer346 Posts: 22 Member
    I tried to play the sims 4 few mins ago. My laptop decided to freeze on me and then I got a blue screen. I've been getting the blue screen lately and does this when I'm not even playing the sims. :( I'm trying to make my sim girl be come famous. lol
    edited February 2020
    So, sadly, I have to adult for a while and do dishes. I'm posting the rest of Jasper and Laney's discussion about babies. I've included yesterday's post as a spoiler, just in case you missed it yesterday, but it's not the new part (lol obviously)

The new part starts with Jasper and Laney telling everyone else that Jasper isn't "leading her on."

As soon as I'm done with dishes I'll be back to comment on yours. :D Wow! A lot of you've posted stuff during my Easter absence!

Well, Jasper couldn’t put it off any longer. He snuggled up to Laney while she was watching TV, and whispered, in his best over-the-top sexy voice, “Hey, are you busy, beautiful? ‘Cause I can think of something to do, if you’re not.” She giggled.

Km8wCAD.png

Then she whispered back, “What’d you have in mind, handsome?”

2ugcYWM.png
    “Oh, a little of this, and a little of that,” he said.

T6qkD3K.png

“Mmmm, I think I’d make time for this, she answered him.

GH5ADb2.png

“Actually, I need to talk to you about something,” he said.

Laney asked him, “What? Is something wrong?”

MDN5iXK.png

“I’m not sure,” Jasper said. “That’s what I want to talk about.”

“Umm, ok,” she answered him. “That’s kind of random, but ok.”

rzuSd8V.png

“Laney,” Jasper said, “You looked like you really loved Rose’s baby.”

“Of course I do,” Laney answered, “Rose is my best friend, why wouldn’t I love her baby?”

CgdKXEK.png

“Ok, how do I put this?” he said, “Laney, are you upset that we aren’t engaged, or married, or having a baby right now?”

“No!” Laney said. “If I was upset I’d have told you I was upset.”

B9LSn44.png

“Really? Truly? Honestly?” he asked her

“Yes, really, truly, honestly,” she answered.

usDeZgY.png

“Would you mind terribly telling my family that? And Ian and Lawrence for that matter?” he asked her. “They’re all mad at me for ‘leading you on’.” He explained.

vXEbu2y.png

“Oh geez,” Laney said. “How ridiculous. At the very least, Rose should know I’d say something to you about it if I was upset.”

“Well, actually I don’t specifically know Rose’s opinion,” Jasper said. “Jasmine just said ‘we,’ so I lumped Rose in there. She might know you would tell me.”

gqMs64P.png

“Ok, I’ll tell them, but you need to do something first,” Laney told him.

“Anything you’d like, my Love,” Mr. Smooth answered.

HNRiPgU.png

Laney stood up, so Jasper stood up too. What’s this about? He wondered.

She said, “Jasper, I love you, and I trust you. I know it would be bad for your image if you got engaged, but …”

gmuxtg7.png

“But what?” he asked her.

“I just want a promise Jasper. I know you’ll never break a promise. So, when you retire from actively playing on your team, then will you ask me to marry you?”

eGSsSG2.png

“The second I step off of the field,” he promised.

WItPM8O.png

“Ok,” Laney said. “That’s all I needed to hear.”

YEcsoYm.png

Jasper invited his dad, and his sisters and niece over, so Laney could talk to them.
    “Honestly Jasmine,” Laney said. “I’m not in a rush. Jasper promised me that he’ll ask me to marry him when he retires.........

I haven’t promised him I’ll say yes, but .....”

IoiZzzr.png

“Ooooh ho,” Jasmine said, “You tell ‘im girl.”

They all laughed

QvMGvQj.png

Laney explained further, “Jasper isn’t going to be an active player after what? 5 or 6 years? Right Jasper?”

“Could be a lot sooner,” Jasper said, “But certainly no longer than that.”

SBe05PV.png

“That’s more than enough time for us to get married and have kids if we want too,” Laney said. “Right Dad?” She already called Jasper’s father, “Dad.” She had for years.

“Of course! Of course it is!” Jeramiah said. “You kids are still young, have fun now while you can!”

q0tsBdg.png

“As long as you’re fine Laney, that’s all I cared about,” Jasmine said. “I’ve known that crazy punk for a lot of years, and I wasn’t sure if he was pulling something.”

“He definitely isn’t,” Laney said.

GTe01mj.png

Laney said, “Jasper travels all over, all the time. I’m not in a hurry to be a "single parent" whenever he's gone. When he’s ready to stop leaving the state every other weekend, I’ll be ready to think about babies. Plus, on his off season, we get to travel the world, and do whatever we want. I can wait a bit longer to have kids - if we decide we want kids."

fE0Nqet.png

And then there were lots of hugs. It was a bit like an engagement party, only nobody got engaged, and nobody got a ring.

L20PaDt.png

Other people started arriving. Jasper had wanted it to be just his family with he and Laney first.
    Then he was ready to tell other people his good news. Laney was happy, she didn’t want a baby, or anything else for that matter!

At least not yet….

2qZV4d5.png

Jasmine’s boyfriend Paul came over, with his niece and nephew, Ginger and Tiger. He had custody of them for a while, while his sister was deployed overseas.

XAPbt7O.png

Rose and Jack were there, and Juniper’s boyfriend Leon arrived.

mzUf6Ih.png

Ian and Lawrence arrived, of course, and Lawrence went right for little Jypsy. She is such a cutie!

lsO3qG8.png

And of course, little Willis

t58MWOM.png

Rose assured Laney that, yes, she had known that Laney would have said something to Jasper if she was upset.

“I didn’t know that Jasmine, Juniper, and the guys were worried,” Rose said. “Or I would’ve told them you were fine.”

ZHFtHU7.png

Juniper was lecturing Leon about forgetting Jypsy’s sweater. Poor baby! It was getting cold out.

Paul is just looking at Jasmine thinking …. all that worry, for nothing? Laney is fine!

Poor Jasper, he got eliminated from Party Frenzy right away.

8Gaus8d.png

Jasper may not have been helped by Lawrence standing right in front of him, playing with Jypsy, but who knows?

PyfnN7L.png

Jypsy heals all wounds anyway.

0K8AH38.png

Jasper decided to be brave, and try this “baby holding” stuff again. With the pressure off, he did much better.

BhAWP4h.png

But Lawrence is the champ of all “baby holding” awards.

FzQ9ETo.png

And for the time being … Lawrence is very happy.

Cf4NCAp.png

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Today was a very eventful one for Cameron Mix. She had a child, got engaged, and finished her aspiration all in one sim day!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I've been changing all my sims' party outfits to costumes so I can throw costume parties using outfits from all the packs and not just spooky stuff. So today Erick and Billie threw a costume party and invited the family. They have a very small house, so the guests spent some time chatting outside in the rain, and then the kitchen got really crowded. But it was fun.

RcmD8Fg.png
    P8Jq9Tk.png
    uFcWI2o.png

Y'all posted a lot of cute toddlers today.
    edited April 2019
    @Rouenpucelle Charly reminds me of an 80’s era “Hair Band” member! Everyone looks wonderful in their makeovers. I love Rachelle’s hair and Brenda’s eyes and eye makeup!
    I think Bob and Sylvia look great together, a very natural transition, from friend to lover.
    And Wow Anubis Really looks like Anubis, sheesh

@Becka28 That’s absolutely amazing that the in game mechanics work like that! I wonder if a sim has to have certain traits to be able to just hate someone like that, naturally, you know? But … if the independence has led to Geoffrey’s little romance – it’s not all bad. :D
    And yes … farewell to J Worthington. Did he die on the treadmill, or even in your house? Or were you just notified? What happened to his son is just terrible! And that’s amazing that he still came over to help Harmony after his son was gone, so cute. Horrible though, to give birth and come home to that!! I can’t over emphasize how careful I am about fire alarms and “fire starters”. There are no grills in any of my homes, every stove has an alarm over it, there’s always one by a kid’s science station, also fireplaces and computers - if I don’t have the whole alarm system set up. I Hate the Fires! That inability to use “extinguish” is ridiculous.
    But – beyond that – I don’t know anything about any challenge – lol. So, was Agate J and Harmony’s son together? And if so, why didn’t they age at the same rate? And is Harmony supposed to have 100 babies herself? I’m so confused.

@AmbyCakes How did the performance go? You’d think no one would want to watch her perform in pee soaked pants, lol

@Jase I think lots of people would be interested if it was made known that it’s built to resemble the house from the Original Sims. That’s be nice nostalgia. I’m not sure how you’d promote it or hashtag it though. More question on the Book of Life. Is it that one person has/owns the book, and if they’ve written about the dying/dead person they can resurrect them? Can it be used more than once? If more than one person’s “Epic Saga” is recorded? Can someone else use it to resurrect the actual author of the book?

@FurSimsOfficial I’m glad Get Famous is being so fun for you! Their kitchen is cute! Love the turquoise appliances. Super great idea about the club. The studio / set looks great! I don’t have GF so that’s the best picture I’ve seen of it. Your plan of taking it slow with your “boss” is probably best, and drawing it out into a sordid love affair, where other actors and actresses get jealous that your sim gets roles just because she’s “sleeping with the boss” would be fun.
    I always use “Ask if Single” right away when I go to the Romance interactions. It never has offended anyone in my game yet, and if they say they aren’t single then I just let them be, but in your case … maybe your sim won’t care if he’s not single?

@Kristina I hope your hands are better soon! I’m sorry you’re having trouble. My goodness, what is Gerlinde so embarrassed about in that first picture? Sorry to see your sim self pass on so quickly after starting to play! And you’re right! She really is quite expressive! So funny! The kids are cute as kids, and isn’t that funny to see Fia here! Without her Don! Lol. The banter with Dad at the Romance Fest is adorable, and I’ve seen that angry moodlet sometimes when getting the petals thrown. It always looks to me like they got hit in the eye with a petal or something, lol. Very sweet family!

@OhMyHemsworth Oh – ok, that makes sense. How nice of her to pass on at the right time, lol
    Charlie’s little family is so cute! Funny that Lucy wasn’t thrilled about the baby. And yeah! Kevin does look like Miko! I’m glad her stardom isn’t going to her head, lol. She’s happy being a good mom.

@Demery27 – My goodness! Donita did have a tough day! To pass out within steps of her bed, gosh! And the picture of the three tots talking is soooo cute that I’m going to figure out a way to have that happen in my game! Lol Thanls for sharing!

@RedDestiny92 I Love your idea of a 'talk about sim's outings' option! Lol! I think it probably falls under the “gossip” interaction, but I need it to have a bigger effect, lmao!

And, as much as I’ll be glad to see the Harps again, I’m going to be worrying about Richard and Terrence, wondering what Danny’s true love looks like, missing seeing Terrence’s little girl getting better and better at photography and all of Nutmeg’s chatter. All of those families are so sweet.

@Beardedgeek Wow, that stinks that Prank Day happened to be their birthday! But wow! They look like really pretty little girls <3 And they look happy enough, so their “failed” birthday didn’t spoil things for long.

@Galaxygamer346 Do you have mods in your game? When I used to play Sims 1 and 2 my computer was horrible like that! And I had CC in those games. I’ve made a vow, no CC or mods in Sims 4, because I have no way to repair my computer. Maybe if you have some and remove them you’ll find out if they are the problem

@nerdfashion Holy cow! Yes! A busy day for Cameron! Congrats to her

@Daphene Oh wow! That’s a great idea. How did it work though? Did you actually use the phone interaction – “throw costume party” thing? Because I thought the game would put your Sims in random costumes for that. And yeah, right? So many cute toddlers!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Sylvia made a lot of progress on her secret Strangerville investigation today (spoilers inside):
    She spent a lot of time getting to know scientist Zander Dooley better. He agreed to make a filter for her hazmat suit.
    47612150392_d8ba42cb3e.jpg04-21-19_8:47:01 PM by Simmy McSimmerson, on Flickr

She made it to the lowest level of the lab, where she met The Mother. She tried talking with The Mother, but she wasn't particularly friendly.
    47612150812_09114d9e36.jpg04-21-19_10:19:31 PM by Simmy McSimmerson, on Flickr

She returned home, exhausted but happy. Bob was still in fancy attire. His comedic work had recently been discovered, and he is now a one-star Show Stopper.
    47665063361_b602e9cdcc.jpg04-21-19_10:22:13 PM by Simmy McSimmerson, on Flickr

Bob spent a lot of time today getting to know his acquaintances better and making new friends. He still had time to flirt with Sylvia, of course.
    47612150662_154db0afcc.jpg04-21-19_8:57:35 PM by Simmy McSimmerson, on Flickr

In other news, S'chn T'gai Spock recently moved to Willowcrest. (I spent some time today working on his facial features.)
    47612150022_f645bb4836.jpg04-21-19_3:13:10 PM by Simmy McSimmerson, on Flickr
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Harvestday morning!
    Is it cheating when your social butterfly aspiration says "Get a BFF" and you're allowed to pick your twin sister that you already have a 100% relationship with? ;)

qTihnDn.png

4GAXJCf.png

I was going to post a cute picture of everyone singing around the Grand Meal until I realize I forgot to put Lena into something decent. She was cooking in her underwear and then just sat down with everyone else... So. Never took the screenshot.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I made my first vampire sim. Her name is Katerina Swanson.
    J6SSWwM.png
    I don't think I've ever taken so long over making a sim before but I'm really excited to play as vampire. :D
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @Sharonia She looks awesome! I hope you plan to share her story here with us.
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited April 2019
    @AlwaysAsking
    OMG poor Lawery!!! He has some deep realistic insecurities and valid points, I am on the edge of my seat for the next installment, Rose is an amazing listener, someone to talk to and tell/share/confess deep personal things too <3 Such an awesome sib bond.

LOL I love how you describe the first impressions of each other! So good, they are adorable. Lawrence is so cute chasing after a suit and finding his future love <3

I’ll deff read those chapters though sorry its giving you trouble!

Aww good for Jasper and Laney! That was good and necessary convo~ I love their dialogue 😊 LOL such a loving-looking out family! I love warm moments like these with jokes etc. So nice glad that is straightened out with everyone. *gives all the awards to Lawrence*

@OhMyHemsworth
    Aww, Jess and Chris are still adorable!~. That looks like a really fun party! And Alexandrea is super cute!~ LOL Chris is like “I don’t see or hear anything, she’s got this.” xD. Aw, I love Harvestfest for that reason bringing lots of family to just spend time with and converse!~. Ooo~ teenagers! Oh gee, they broke up well fast love can die hard!

Oooh~ it’s nice she got her long-awaited crush and my, my, Bea is busy~ Oh dear, Jess’s expressions are golden though! Aww Jayden is adorable~ <3 I hope things keep going as they are for the young couple.

Aw, things are turning out amazing for them! Jayden is so cute what a adventurous little guy 😊 Aww, the wedding looks just perfect <3 Happy for them!

Yay knew baby for Charlie and Miko! Aww it’s a boy!~ LOL on Lucy’s little scrunched up nose and face aw, poor dear will have to get used to Kevin or not! And Kev has got the funniest expression on!~ What a sweet family they are~.

@RedDestiny92
    Those pets are super funny xD Aww, Rich is such a good at his career! And I love both his sons!~

I love the convos the pets! I had to mention it again! xD Aww Ryan will get used to it, and lol siblings true a true pick at each other then hugging happily!

@Jase
    My goodness1 That is a lot of sporadic death and tragedy! All accidents! :O I love all the names of your sims and am happy to see them trying to make it through this hard time.

@Daephene
    That is a good idea about costumes! And takes so much dedication! You go! Everyone looks really nice 😊

@Beardedgeek
    I don’t think it is cheating :D but seriously nah, they did work to build the friendship~ LOL aw, you should have totally still taken it heheh, the image makes me giggle xD Maybe Lena was just hot doing all that cooking?

No update today but one coming soon for my Adler's! :smile:
    Tixyen wrote: »
    @Beardedgeek
    I don’t think it is cheating :D but seriously nah, they did work to build the friendship~ LOL aw, you should have totally still taken it heheh, the image makes me giggle xD Maybe Lena was just hot doing all that cooking?

No update today but one coming soon for my Adler's! :smile:

I did :)

Basically I let them wear what they want to wear, so quite often they never change out of their jammies before going to work. I did change everyone else manually because Holiday but forgot her.
    @AlwaysAsking You're welcome🙂. hopefully I can share some pictures today if not today then it will be later on this week.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top