Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    simmerlyrosesimmerlyrose Posts: 196 Member
    XzqdDDS.png

My new bright-haired Sim! Her name is Valentina. :p I made her for a fun challenge where I turned my screen to black and white while in CAS. I changed her a little bit afterwards, but kept her because I think she's so cute!
    heart_tilt_bullet_by_kicked_in_teeth-dbwilsm.gif
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I was trying to think of a "hook" for a new sims 4 play, so I used a random townie from a game I had saved cause he looked interesting, attractive, maybe hot. The "hook" is that he is hetrosexual. I realized that I had never actually started a single game in all these years with a straight male sim as my primary household. Sure, I played with straight male sims (humm, that sounds wrong) before, cause I play rotationally and usually end up with several households in my rotation.

Anyway, below is Ken Maxwell, he is a young adult and just got his first promotion as a police officer. I am playing the detective carreer for the first time in a long while, because I had that bug where the suspect never shows up for a long time, but now it seems to be fixed.

Ken is dating Dina Calente and they seem to be getting pretty serious, he is becoming friends with his neighbor, Johnny Zest and Mitchell Kalani. Dina invited him over to meet her family and it went OK, I mean, there does seem to be a lot of drama in that house a lot of the time.

35ndnid.jpg
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @vancanuckfan86 Thank you.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    simwolfsimwolf Posts: 323 Member
    Supersim Mandy finally proposed to Salim!
    6bcbe754a99a87fc7f3fe69b3e1c4ad7.jpg
    The Simwolf - happily simming since 2000
    My Sims, Saves and Challenges

Gallery: simwolf79 Twitter: @SimwolfSims
  • Options
    zefronzefron Posts: 157 Member
    edited October 2018
    so, I contacted aliens with the satellite dish since I was unsure of what it did. then a ton of aliens started spawning on my lot, and I may or may not have panic deleted a bunch of them. it wouldn't let me send them away and I didn't know what to do. fast-forward to that night and both buttercup and her husband ansel ended up getting abducted by aliens.

now I know, don't touch the satellite dish.
    // WEREWOLF BOYBANDS //

not so berry family tree
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    @simwolf Congrats to Mandy and Salim!! I love him, he is so attractive. All the times I have played him he has given me very pretty kids.

@vancanuckfan86 I love the Tellermans! They seem like such a cute family!

I have a massive update coming later today, I have played so much. A lot happens for poor Chris. >:)
  • Options
    lazyjuniperlazyjuniper Posts: 65 Member
    edited October 2018
    Silly death of birthday sim :#
    LtgT2tp.png

Merciless Grim and poor mother
    u4H0iLx.png
    zl0QYlh.png
    PrYR5Ul.png

Normal days are over, necromancy lessons is about to begin
  • Options
    @OhMyHemsworth Wedding pics on the way! Looking forward to seeing what the Hand of Fate does to Chris :D

• Options
    I'm going to break this up into two parts since it's so long. Part 1

Chris has been enjoying his time in the city and in his career but one night something bad happened, he had a visit from Vlad. Poor Chris, he was exhausted the rest of the day with a nasty bite mark on his neck, it definitely had folks talking.
    63yQ5ZV.png
    KNRmjvw.png
    RsOxwhU.png
    Things really started to heat up with him and the prisoner. Chris what are you doing?!
    x5jWs8y.png
    szpAmoD.png
    nn19w5F.png
    Now that’s just nasty…
    NRPFH5w.png
    He’s really in it deep, he helped her sneak out for the night and had her show up at his place. Things really got out of hand but soon after, Chris was hit with what he was being involved with. He even asked for his key back and sent her straight to jail. “No hard feelings, Hemsworth, it was all a bit of fun anyway.” She said
    rnpdI40.png
    1DBYsL0.png
    u1s9x5j.png
    Chris went out on patrol while he was thinking over his case and gave his first citation, he had to admit it was quite satisfying. He even managed to arrest the guilty party of his current case. Way to go!
    VJwhmbU.png
    KyPyUTG.png
    Now Chris has been talking to one of his coworkers and he really likes her, her name is Micah and he invited her over one night for dinner. They really hit off and it went way better than he planned.
    62wIMaI.png
    eBb7tMY.png
    LQ8BP2u.png
    AAeBRHh.png
    Things were going well with Chris and his new girlfriend but something happened he didn’t plan on, he heard he had a new neighbor down the hall and one day he saw her and boy did he see her. “ Wow.” He thought. He couldn’t help but go over and meet her. She was nothing like he expected, she was just as kind and sweet.
    fD6kXMR.png
    vSQkoPF.png
    XHc3wLy.png
    Chris had some of his neighbors come by to welcome him to the apartment building he had a nice time meeting everyone and wouldn’t you know Jess came by too, she looked so lovely he thought. He was quite intimidated by her, she wasn’t like most women he knew. They became fast friends and gave her a key to his apartment, he loved Micah but Jess was some kind of special to him.
    YKF0ghV.png
    NPq9SEU.png
    The next night he took Micah out on an official first big date, he took her to the fanciest place in the city. It was very magical, he really liked her.
    oEwX9fQ.png
    Snb5Kxk.png
    Where will this relationship go? What is in store for Chris next?
  • Options
    Part 2
    Things were going so well between Chris and Micah he went to her house and met her daughter. She seemed to like him, which was a huge load off his mind
    hmsw2BD.png
    SdyS7HY.png
    Chris went to the humor and hijinks festival with Jess they had a great time! Jess just wanted to stare at him the whole time.
    Z9WS3Vn.png
    Micah had a surprise for Chris, turns out she was pregnant with his baby, he couldn’t wait! While at work she came over and gave him a kiss, these two love birds are something else.
    gDwsPhl.png
    nZ7rKPI.png
    One day while Micah and her daughter came for a visit, it happened, she went into labor so Chris kept her daughter while she went to the hospital and he reassured her that her mommy was going to be ok.
    BaL82vf.png
    Y3AIO66.png
    Before long, Micah called to tell Chris he now had a son named, Mathias. Chris couldn’t wait to go see him. He was picture perfect.
    lMgomO6.png
    8Uu6NZa.png
    369Xfgu.png
    Chris was filled with so much emotion and love for his son and Micah he just knew the right thing to do, he thought she would be thinking the same thing. He proposed to her right there on the spot but was terribly mistaken! She rejected him and not only that but they ended up having a massive fight and they ended things. “Get out of my house!”
    7AKEKPQ.png
    4TVQfIi.png
    RR7FwxQ.png
    HjStnQS.png
    ZQn2wY6.png
    So Chris said goodbye to his son and was afraid it was the last time he would see him. Mathias grew unto a very cute toddler and looked so much like Chris.
    4E8CLb6.png
    3xtIRED.png
    It was Harvestfest and Chris made a fish dinner, he ate alone but decided to invite over Jess. Things smoothed over with Micah and she wanted Mathias to stay in contact with Chris. He was feeling much better about everything. Over time he realized Jess was the one he wanted, he still wasn’t sure how she felt, especially now that he was a father to a child that wasn’t hers. When the time came, he found out she didn’t care and had loved him from the start, she wanted to be with him, kid or no kid.
    sf4BUTi.png
    N9MpFxS.png
    LF81n91.png
    YR4GQf8.png
    orUQa3E.png
    Jess decided to move in with Chris and it was the best decision ever made, they are doing so good and can’t wait to see what the future holds for them.
    qhV44py.png
    VS3RLeI.png
    SAx9ptB.png

• Options
    Metzfits84Metzfits84 Posts: 90 Member
    Part 2
    Things were going so well between Chris and Micah he went to her house and met her daughter. She seemed to like him, which was a huge load off his mind
    hmsw2BD.png
    SdyS7HY.png
    Chris went to the humor and hijinks festival with Jess they had a great time! Jess just wanted to stare at him the whole time.
    Z9WS3Vn.png
    Micah had a surprise for Chris, turns out she was pregnant with his baby, he couldn’t wait! While at work she came over and gave him a kiss, these two love birds are something else.
    gDwsPhl.png
    nZ7rKPI.png
    One day while Micah and her daughter came for a visit, it happened, she went into labor so Chris kept her daughter while she went to the hospital and he reassured her that her mommy was going to be ok.
    BaL82vf.png
    Y3AIO66.png
    Before long, Micah called to tell Chris he now had a son named, Mathias. Chris couldn’t wait to go see him. He was picture perfect.
    lMgomO6.png
    8Uu6NZa.png
    369Xfgu.png
    Chris was filled with so much emotion and love for his son and Micah he just knew the right thing to do, he thought she would be thinking the same thing. He proposed to her right there on the spot but was terribly mistaken! She rejected him and not only that but they ended up having a massive fight and they ended things. “Get out of my house!”
    7AKEKPQ.png
    4TVQfIi.png
    RR7FwxQ.png
    HjStnQS.png
    ZQn2wY6.png
    So Chris said goodbye to his son and was afraid it was the last time he would see him. Mathias grew unto a very cute toddler and looked so much like Chris.
    4E8CLb6.png
    3xtIRED.png
    It was Harvestfest and Chris made a fish dinner, he ate alone but decided to invite over Jess. Things smoothed over with Micah and she wanted Mathias to stay in contact with Chris. He was feeling much better about everything. Over time he realized Jess was the one he wanted, he still wasn’t sure how she felt, especially now that he was a father to a child that wasn’t hers. When the time came, he found out she didn’t care and had loved him from the start, she wanted to be with him, kid or no kid.
    sf4BUTi.png
    N9MpFxS.png
    LF81n91.png
    YR4GQf8.png
    orUQa3E.png
    Jess decided to move in with Chris and it was the best decision ever made, they are doing so good and can’t wait to see what the future holds for them.
    qhV44py.png
    VS3RLeI.png
    SAx9ptB.png

Geez, that's is way better than a soap opera lol 😂
  • Options
    @OhMyHemsworth Jess is adorable! What a rollercoaster Chris has been on!

After lots of planning, the wedding went without a hitch once everyone had spent some time mourning Skyler's tragic death.
    a53ab2506b6f93b8b51ea31f34b10ba9.jpg
    L-R Bryson, Lucian, Colby, Freddy, Salim, Nate, Mandy, Carina, Frankie, Sarah, Emelie, Charlee.
    (Carina, Emilie, Skyler and Nate are Mandy's children; Bryson is Emilie's husband and father of Colby and the triplets Lucian, Sarah and Charlee. Frankie and Freddy are Carina's children.)

• Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    @zefron - hahaha; I've noted for my Sims not to go near the satellite dish now!

@OhMyHemsworth - what a story! It will be interesting to see how things play out between the two girls in the end! Jess looks like she could me wife material though, lol.

@simwolf - beautiful wedding party!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited October 2018
    @OhMyHemsworth wow he's such a player, at least that's how it looks lol I can see his baby mama causing trouble in that crazy ex wants you after you move on sort of way though.
    @simwolf I love that big family picture.

I just realized how long I've been going with this save from June to now, it can be a tiny bit ornery but it's a lot less buggy than other saves I kept as long or even less than that...ah sims.
    30382900467_90131fa353_b.jpg
    Starting with a nice pic of Christina the bod of a mother of three lol.

These rotation families were just a bounce around when renovations were moving slowly and such so I wasn't as invested but I keep them around so I still care. So while they were enjoy the summer day I noticed one of the redhead Frost kids and saw that some of them were at the park with their father, well step-father but whatever he's there more than "Santa" is. Her husband John is one of my rare sims that has a favorite drink that is not sparkling water.

Then I bounced over to the Bheedas their twin girls will be young for a while but I let them try for a baby took three times but they'll have another one.
    43507540220_a03f155294_b.jpg
    30382901177_9d074d9821_b.jpg
    43507542040_88a537d8b7_b.jpg
    43507543000_cdaea04172_b.jpg
    30382901977_582a7c16dd_b.jpg
    30382902217_b61acf3407_b.jpg
    Also found Peter Griffin selling food he doesn't know much about...ha, I like to see my sims that I've been playing with roaming around in town and such. I'm sure he still doesn't know that Lois cheated on him and his youngest son is Quagmire's...yep. :D

Now for my main family, while I just changed one of my rules they had still completed the original challenge.
    30382902767_e525c3423e_b.jpg
    As Nobuya was a crazy old man his thought to go on a little adventure on a hot day in his winter wear wasn't so strange he just couldn't make it back home this time. As per their agreement they got to keep his lottery winnings and get their final house for their family.
    43507546490_20007c4b54_b.jpg
    The two eldest got the bigger rooms but still there is a room for every child, yes part of the rules but I haven't done much with this old build aside from renovating it so it was easy to cut up a bit more.
    45273830502_d9d864c0ce_b.jpg
    Lots of room for all the projects they just had to get.
    43507547900_1191e22e87_b.jpg
    At first I thought I made it so she couldn't get pregnant then I remembered that as part of his being something of an opposite to Old Santa he had to be the one to carry the baby, he had Liam and now he's having their last baby. I do love how she looks at hubby.

Born into luxury but he or she will have the smallest room.
    45273831102_f68bccef5d_b.jpg
    Still Nobuya is properly honored with all of their family memories :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LameBabeLameBabe Posts: 49 Member
    A wild pack of babushkas appear!
    wDoXIjc.png
    tumblr_okzgnktbsT1w5v07po2_1280.png
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So Nic has had three more daughters since I last posted. Leah, Emilee, and Delaney. Delaney and Emilee are twins. She is pregnant again but the twins make 39 and 40 babies. After 7 daughters, Nic is really hoping for a boy.
    Cxp9HfW.png
    Leah
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    EmihahneEmihahne Posts: 40 Member
    I built the basement in my house, poolroom/ bathroom as well as a bakery. The main hall is a fairly formal party room! Unfortunately I'd like to find a better way to have my stairs. They come from right outside my house like a cellar but alas I can't figure out how to properly build a door system to keep people inside when throwing parties! My house it big and guests abandon me to use the desktop. 😂
  • Options
    After seeing Bad Times at the El Royale, I wanted to play with billy lee again, so I built him a house and moved him and myself in. I love it!
    Ge3NTRH.png
    Now on to my legacy!
    Chris had a special visitor come to stay for the day, it was Mathias! Chris had a wonderful time getting to know his son and Jess got to meet him as well.
    M3XEZ7t.png
    ra424mg.png
    Perfect timing, just as these twin souls got together, the romance festival came to their neighborhood, I still love how good these two look together! It was a night they needed to let loose and enjoy themselves. Jess talked to the romance guru who gave her some very discouraging news, she said there would be many hardships in this relationship. Is her prediction true?
    zsvrZPo.png
    bAjyi0P.png
    sSEaQFf.png
    57UqaIm.png
    iwTA9oB.png
    1yOobk3.png
  • Options
    floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    One of the households in my rotational save has twin girls, and they recently aged into teenagers. Puberty was very kind to them.

Luna:
    44367977375_27900b1936.jpg

Nova:
    31405517728_5b4eab304c.jpg
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Raj Rasoya & Dahyes twins are now teens.
    45346303071_0cd8055ae9_c.jpg
    Kyung Ae & Anil Joah.

30407190257_8a7ae480b1_c.jpg
    Kyung Ae look a lot like her mum Dahye.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Had a wedding/maternity photo today :)

2vtwe15.jpg
    v5e2vk.jpg
    334rea8.jpg
    a0w7kz.jpg
    jubrc6.jpg
    18yka1.jpg
    2im0upd.jpg

My fave pic tho:

2141505.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Shared this in another post here. This is what happened:

Fifth generation of my save is growing as A.J. Parker and his wife Imani Gupta are finally expecting(a baby boy), as are Hadley Parker and her husband Jamal Pettit(a baby girl). He's the brother of a sim I was hoping to have Finely Parker marry, but she's already a young adult and married to someone else.

So far, fifth generation is as follows:
    Justin McAdams
    Katie-Grace McAdams
    Baby Boy Parker
    Baby Girl Pettit

Apparently I've been spelling their last name wrong all this time!

Sadly, Evie Delgato-McAdams passed away a little while ago. Here's the family tree.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Man am I behind on my pictures. Like....these pictures are from the beginning of August. All the kids in my family are married off at this point and here I am posting pictures of when the youngest child is still a Toddler. WELP GOTTA GET POSTING THEN!

So, Akshara is back from being abducted by Aliens. Now she's just a little flirty. AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHY!
    00ujMHN.png
    6AfBymc.png
    Since she's President she unlocked the ability to purchase her own Podium so now she can give her own Presidential Speeches from the comfort of her Penthouse Balcony. Wow, if that's not the most First World sentence ever written I don't know what is!
    Ofv7UDL.png
    Oh hey, Spice Festival is in town.......Or is is 'Murica Day? Can't remember. Probably 'Murica Day. Good ol' Murica Day. Since everyone has the day off might as well just bring the whole family down.
    gwIfjrc.png
    Oh look, Harley's brother, Logan showed up to the festival.
    37zoLlO.png
    Saanvi decides to fulfill her teenage desires and launches some fireworks.
    o5untQp.png
    Saanvi: "Woo!"
    ncA9JKt.png
    Meanwhile, Harley and Lemmy grab some traditional spicy food from the stalls. How Spicy can it be?
    0DkM8Px.png
    Whoo, that's pretty spicy.
    CvCMGMm.png
    Lemmy didn't have better luck.
    WOeoAN3.png
    Akshara: "Now if you're going to live under my roof you'll learn to love spicy food without breathing fire, you wimp!"
    dpLLnhu.png
    Meanwhile, Harley takes full advantage and decides to use his star power to melt some hearts with his guitar playings.
    4eF66qz.png
    Aaaaand Grandma decides to 'grace' the city with her 'art'. She's not a great artist.
    ca4mNrB.png
    Oh hey, Rob is a toddler now....like I mentioned above.
    cNDWxXc.png
    Harley was greeted with a neighbor that wanted to workout.....so they went to the little workout zone Harley has set up.
    AR9Z5Qo.png
    Meanwhile, Grandma Justice had a surprise guest as well. A member of the police force from back in the day.....and suddenly there was old women woo hoo....the complete opposite of the word 'woo hoo'.
    7pGER04.png
    Saanvi's mood swings combined with just a really awful day at school = A teen completely mortified and possibly on the verge of death.
    AU5EDxl.png
    Lemmy wanted to have fun pool time. Unfortunately thanks to the graveyard in the backyard he's constantly mourning for people he never knew and chronically depressed because of it. Maybe a few cannon balls into the pool will cheer him up.
    zgylQiq.png
    Nope.
    oZFasDl.png
  • Options
    Unfortunately my updates are gonna be put on hold, Widows did an update a few days ago that fried my computer, so I’m having to redo it. Thank goodness I have a backup of my current save.
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Unfortunately my updates are gonna be put on hold, Widows did an update a few days ago that fried my computer, so I’m having to redo it. Thank goodness I have a backup of my current save.

Where is the "dislike button" - glad you have a back-up save - grrr Windows, although I like the Widows idea lol
    EA ID burnished_dragon

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top